Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Glimmer wrote:
Some may ask, if Enoch was such a great book, then why isn't it in the Bible today?
Actually, Enoch still is in the Bible. The Ethiopian Christians still hold Enoch sacred. This is a crucial point, because Ethiopian Christianity traces its roots to apostolic times, and it was relatively free from the pagan influences which adulterated Christian tradition within the Roman Empire. Since Ethiopia was never part of the Roman Empire, Constantine’s mixing of pagan sun worship with Christianity never had an impact on the development of the faith........
Besides this, the early Christians supported the canonization of Enoch despite Jewish rejection of it. Early 3rd century Christian writer Tertullian commented on the Jews rejection of Enoch as follows,
"Since Enoch, in the same Scripture, also taught about the Lord, then it should not be rejected by us… but it appears that the Jews rejected it specifically for that reason, just like they do almost every other part that foretells Christ"
Another reason for why Enoch was rejected from the canon is because later church leaders found the story of angels having sex with humans too fantastic. Julius Africanus was one of the first to reinterpret Genesis 6 and thus cast a shadow over Enoch. Around 245 AD, he said,
"In my opinion, what the Spirit is trying to tell us is that the descendents of Seth are the sons of God because of the godly men and patriarchs who descended from them, all the way down to the Savior himself, and that the descendents of Cain are the spawn of men and have nothing from God in them"
At the beginning of the dark ages, this interpretation regarding the good sons of Seth versus the evil sons of Cain became quite popular, thanks to revisionist theologians like Jerome.
The book of Enoch was ultimately rejected in 364 AD at the Council of Laodicea. The fact that this act of betrayal against the earlier traditions happened in the church of Laodicea is stunningly prophetic, for the Prophet of Revelation has more harsh words for Laodicea than any other church in Asia
http://www.jesusbelievesinevolution.com/enoch...
GREAT CONTROVERSY!!!!!!!!

BREAKING NEWS FOR THE ETHIOPIAN ORTHODOX!
SEE excerpt from The bibliography of the FIRST ENGLISH BIBLE translator:

"They have ordained that no man shall look
on the Scripture until he be noselled [nursed] in heathen learning eight or nine years and armed with false principles with which he is clean shut out of the understanding of the Scripture"

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Tyndale

http://books.google.co.uk/books...

You guys better search ALL the links in the below google search result to find more controversial issues!!!!!!!!!! ;;

www.google.com/m...

See a short discussion about the statement above in ONE website from the search result;

www.techimo.com/forum/debateimo-politics-reli...

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
e1b1a covered the sahara from the nile to morocco. e1b1a groups like the mande have been in libya for many thousands of years.
that's why garamantes is also referred to as 'Ancient Mande of the Fezzan'. today the tuareg of libya (who are related to c-group nubians) are still nearly 50% e1b1a.
'the anu were ethiopians'? dude there's absolutely no proof linking the anu with ethiopia. these people came outta the sahara. and most modern WA came outta the sahara.
Terah's Nubian Ancestors

http://jandyongenesis.blogspot.com/2011/04/te...

Also, the last out of Africa movement of Abraham's ancessters were via Ethiopia

"Alice,

Thank you for the reference to the article, "Abraham's Anu Ancestors," on the blog, Biblical Anthropology. I did some research on the Anu people, especially their origins. Based on your article, and on my research, the Anu people originated in Lybia, and then migrated into Lower and Upper Egypt where they built a number of cities, including the city of Annu (Heliopolis).

Over time, they migrated from Upper Egypt into Ethiopia, across the Red Sea to the southern regions of the Arabian peninsula, and then northward into Mesopotamia. The ancient city of Uruk I was an Anu settlement. This settlement lasted from 4000 B.C to 3000 B.C.

William K. Loftus, Engish Egyptologist, discovered the Anu Ziggurat during his excavations of the site between 1850-1854 A.D., and identified it with Uruk I, which was dedicated to the Anu "sky god". He found the Ziggurat under a number of other temples built over it. In Egypt, Horus is also identified as the "sky god." Terah, the father of Abraham, was a ruler-priest who worshiped Horus. His family migrated from Edfu, Egypt, across the Red Sea to the southwestern Arabian peninsula. Terah took his family from the southwestern Abrabia peninsula northward into Mesopotamia, and settled near Ur Kasdim, which was a few miles south of Uruk"

http://jandyongenesis.blogspot.com/2010/06/ab...
7New Earth7

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

So in the above start by dissecting the FIRST EVER translator of the English bible;

Level 6

Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

JOHNS ON TOP OF IT NEWS wrote:
<quoted text>
If my Father would've lived he'd be about the same age!
Myself and my younger Brother look like Ethiopians on Steriods, my Oldest Brother like the average Ethio. Even though we are Sudan, we have very Strong Maternal Gene Pool, thst help give us our look. We have the hieght of the South, but not complexion and features.
Agreed!
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT NEWS

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
One day, my father (aged about 80 years) told me the original Ethiopians were the most dark people of the planet. I had difficulties of accepting that, but I always ask why Heroditus described them as the tallest man in the world, while you rarely find tall people, as those of Southern Sudan
You have to get past thatt COMPLEXION THING...or it will EAT YOU ALIVE!!!

YOU HAVE TO LOOK ATVTHE FACT, THAT YOUR DAD LIVING FOR 80 YEARS OR SO, HAS GAINED A LOT OF WISDOM IN THOSE 8 DECADES OF LIFE!!!

YOUR DAD KNOWS WHAT HE'S TALKING ABOUT!!!

Just think about all of those Ancient European historisns before Nepoleon, Africa was called Ethiopia, and no one questioned the GREATNESS of Africans BLACKS???

Level 6

Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
GREAT CONTROVERSY!!!!!!!!
BREAKING NEWS FOR THE ETHIOPIAN ORTHODOX!
SEE excerpt from The bibliography of the FIRST ENGLISH BIBLE translator:
"They have ordained that no man shall look
on the Scripture until he be noselled [nursed] in heathen learning eight or nine years and armed with false principles with which he is clean shut out of the understanding of the Scripture"
http://books.google.co.uk/books...
You guys better search ALL the links in the below google search result to find more controversial issues!!!!!!!!!! ;;
www.google.com/m...
See a short discussion about the statement above in ONE website from the search result;
www.techimo.com/forum/debateimo-politics-reli...
That is not true. However, we have several other books, which are copies of the Bible but are more in detail. The Bible is just summary of the basics but the details are in other Ethiopian Books. Forexamle, world do not know the life of Jesus between 12 to say 25 years, we know how Jesus was grown and all what he did in other Books. It is just a matter of curousity to alert children not to interprate the Bible as ordinary book. Only Cahens are allowed to interperate.

Level 6

Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
e1b1a covered the sahara from the nile to morocco. e1b1a groups like the mande have been in libya for many thousands of years.
that's why garamantes is also referred to as 'Ancient Mande of the Fezzan'. today the tuareg of libya (who are related to c-group nubians) are still nearly 50% e1b1a.
'the anu were ethiopians'? dude there's absolutely no proof linking the anu with ethiopia. these people came outta the sahara. and most modern WA came outta the sahara.
Sorry C-groups could be recent comers, A groups were the true ancient Nubians, that came form Egypt/Libya

""the close clustering of Badari and Naqada with Kerma exemplifies the possible relationship of Nubians to Egyptians. Originally, the Nubian A-Group was thought to be Badarian in origin (Reisner, 1910). However, later work (Adams, 1977; Godde, 2009a) established that the A-Group were actually Nubian. Comparisons of C-Group and Pan-Grave Nubians to Badari and Hierakonpolis separate Badari from the other samples, indicating no biological affinities with these earlier Nubian groups (Godde, 2009b). The reoccurring notation of Kerma affinities with Egyptian groups is not entirely surprising. Kerma was an integral part of the trade between Egypt and Nubia. Collett (1933) concluded that Kerma was originally inhabited by Egyptians with neighboring Nubian settlements. Her investigation of the site pointed towards continuous Egyptian occupation of some sort at the site throughout the Kerma time period. This continued presence at Kerma is an optimal condition for gene flow to occur between the two populations."

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/...
7New Earth7

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not true. However, we have several other books, which are copies of the Bible but are more in detail. The Bible is just summary of the basics but the details are in other Ethiopian Books. Forexamle, world do not know the life of Jesus between 12 to say 25 years, we know how Jesus was grown and all what he did in other Books. It is just a matter of curousity to alert children not to interprate the Bible as ordinary book. Only Cahens are allowed to interperate.
SMH!

See how he just silences what he isn't sure of.

Level 6

Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

JOHNS ON TOP OF IT NEWS wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to get past thatt COMPLEXION THING...or it will EAT YOU ALIVE!!!
YOU HAVE TO LOOK ATVTHE FACT, THAT YOUR DAD LIVING FOR 80 YEARS OR SO, HAS GAINED A LOT OF WISDOM IN THOSE 8 DECADES OF LIFE!!!
YOUR DAD KNOWS WHAT HE'S TALKING ABOUT!!!
Just think about all of those Ancient European historisns before Nepoleon, Africa was called Ethiopia, and no one questioned the GREATNESS of Africans BLACKS???
Actually, my father is probably having the first non-African look, with straight hair and sharp nose. I am glad that I was mixed with slightly lighter but Ethiopian looking mother. He has a habit of rejecting his identity, and used to label Ethiopian as different from his origin. But, no body is sure about our father's heritage and hence I have a plan to get tested for my Y-haplotype. In any case, my race will be just African.

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Terah's Nubian Ancestors
http://jandyongenesis.blogspot.com/2011/04/te...
Also, the last out of Africa movement of Abraham's ancessters were via Ethiopia
"Alice,
Thank you for the reference to the article, "Abraham's Anu Ancestors," on the blog, Biblical Anthropology. I did some research on the Anu people, especially their origins. Based on your article, and on my research, the Anu people originated in Lybia, and then migrated into Lower and Upper Egypt where they built a number of cities, including the city of Annu (Heliopolis).
Over time, they migrated from Upper Egypt into Ethiopia, across the Red Sea to the southern regions of the Arabian peninsula, and then northward into Mesopotamia. The ancient city of Uruk I was an Anu settlement. This settlement lasted from 4000 B.C to 3000 B.C.
William K. Loftus, Engish Egyptologist, discovered the Anu Ziggurat during his excavations of the site between 1850-1854 A.D., and identified it with Uruk I, which was dedicated to the Anu "sky god". He found the Ziggurat under a number of other temples built over it. In Egypt, Horus is also identified as the "sky god." Terah, the father of Abraham, was a ruler-priest who worshiped Horus. His family migrated from Edfu, Egypt, across the Red Sea to the southwestern Arabian peninsula. Terah took his family from the southwestern Abrabia peninsula northward into Mesopotamia, and settled near Ur Kasdim, which was a few miles south of Uruk"
http://jandyongenesis.blogspot.com/2010/06/ab...
that's one of my favorite religious blogs, but she didn't say the anu were ethiopian.

the oldest anu site can be found in libya (fezzan, which is mande country). sorry but the anu are not horners.
7New Earth7

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Glimmer that's why God can't use you, you just make very VIOLENT SAVAGE decisions!

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry C-groups could be recent comers, A groups were the true ancient Nubians, that came form Egypt/Libya
""the close clustering of Badari and Naqada with Kerma exemplifies the possible relationship of Nubians to Egyptians. Originally, the Nubian A-Group was thought to be Badarian in origin (Reisner, 1910). However, later work (Adams, 1977; Godde, 2009a) established that the A-Group were actually Nubian. Comparisons of C-Group and Pan-Grave Nubians to Badari and Hierakonpolis separate Badari from the other samples, indicating no biological affinities with these earlier Nubian groups (Godde, 2009b). The reoccurring notation of Kerma affinities with Egyptian groups is not entirely surprising. Kerma was an integral part of the trade between Egypt and Nubia. Collett (1933) concluded that Kerma was originally inhabited by Egyptians with neighboring Nubian settlements. Her investigation of the site pointed towards continuous Egyptian occupation of some sort at the site throughout the Kerma time period. This continued presence at Kerma is an optimal condition for gene flow to occur between the two populations."
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/...
A,B, and C-group nubians all came from the same place, the sahara. the grouping refers to cultural phases. where B-group experienced a sharp decline, while A and C were highly advanced. according to the study i posted nearly 40% of egyptians nubians, today, are still e1b1a.
7New Earth7

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

If you can make such HASTY decisions, then WHY are you on TOPIX DEBATING?????????
7New Earth7

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can make such HASTY decisions, then WHY are
you on TOPIX DEBATING?????????
7New Earth7

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Abd why do you call yourself a MaximaliSt?
7New Earth7

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

I think you are a MaximaLeast!
7New Earth7

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

and that's why Ethiopia will remain cursed!
7New Earth7

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
HAPHAZARD AND HAZARDOUS STATEMENTS!
7New Earth7

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Glimmer see, I have been tracing the Medebay history for more than four years now, I AM A GROWN ASS MAN DOING GROWN ASS THINGS!!!!!!

I was on Worms Germany when I found the William Tyndale FIRST English bible translator guy!!!!!!!

SEE;

"it had 85,829 inhabitants.
Established by the Celts, who called it
Borbetomagus, Worms today remains embattled
with the cities Trier and Cologne over the title of
"Oldest City in Germany." Worms is the only
German member of the Most Ancient European
Towns Network.[2][3]"

I was in a very deep thinking mode after, and started to research on how the white fake Jews killed the original black Medebays in Germany and took their DARBEL name, so wee how I got to the first English bible translator William Tyndale; so you'll see he is not a small boy in European history!!!!!!!!!

See;

"
Golden Age
Worms prospered in the High Middle Ages. Having
received far-reaching privileges from King Henry IV
(later Emperor Henry III) as early as 1074, the city
later became a Reichsstadt, being independent of
a local territory and responsible only to the
Emperor himself. As a result, Worms was the site
of several important events in the history of the
Holy Roman Empire. In 1122 the Concordat of
Worms was signed; in 1495, a Reichstag
concluded here made an attempt at reforming the
disintegrating Imperial Circle Estates of the
Reichsreform (Imperial Reform). Most important,
among more than a hundred Imperial Diets held at
Worms, the Reichstag of 1521 (commonly known
as the Diet of Worms) ended with the Edict of
Worms in which Martin Luther was declared a
heretic after refusing to recant his religious beliefs.
Worms was also the birthplace of the first Bibles of
the Reformation, both Martin Luther's German
Bible, and William Tyndale's first complete English
New Testament by 1526.[4]"

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Worms,_Germany

I was studying Worms Germany which is one of the oldest imperial states in Europe.
7New Earth7

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
1. glimmer do you see that first in my previous post, they say the Celts owned the Worms town????? And we have all seen scholars pointing that Celts were BLACKS!!!!!!

Now SEE that the fake white DARLBERGS who killed the Medebays (Debre/Darlberg) are the hiers of the worms!!!!!!!!!!

See;

2. His eldest son,
Richard, married Marie Louise Pelline, the only
daughter and heiress of Emeric Joseph Wolfgang
Heribert, 1st Duc de Dalberg, a naturalised French
noble of ancient German lineage who had entered
the French service under Napoleon and
represented Louis XVIII at the Congress of Vienna
in 1814. After Sir Richard Acton's death in 1837,
she became the wife of the 2nd Earl Granville
(1840).[1]

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Worms,_Germany

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 60,181 - 60,200 of94,261
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

320 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Patrick 1,078,393
Are Puerto Ricans white? (Nov '07) 4 min Andreas Balmoral-Medina 5,873
Class 12 min SadButTrues friend 2
The Moors, Egyptians and Phoenicians were not b... 13 min African AE 760
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 14 min AgentSmith9 77,730
Farrakhan: Black men headed for extinction (Oct '07) 15 min Walter Melon 1,083
About foreign born blacks. ---------- 15 min selina london 366
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 33 min African AE 2,169
Blacks Destroy Whites In Racial Debates 1 hr African AE 255
Zimmerman Federal Hate Crime Charges ????? 3 hr Thecrackerman 67
•••
•••