7New Earth7

Sweden

#65235 May 25, 2013
If you can make such HASTY decisions, then WHY are you on TOPIX DEBATING?????????
7New Earth7

Sweden

#65236 May 25, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not true. However, we have several other books, which are copies of the Bible but are more in detail. The Bible is just summary of the basics but the details are in other Ethiopian Books. Forexamle, world do not know the life of Jesus between 12 to say 25 years, we know how Jesus was grown and all what he did in other Books. It is just a matter of curousity to alert children not to interprate the Bible as ordinary book. Only Cahens are allowed to interperate.
If you can make such HASTY decisions, then WHY are
you on TOPIX DEBATING?????????
7New Earth7

Sweden

#65237 May 25, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not true. However, we have several other books, which are copies of the Bible but are more in detail. The Bible is just summary of the basics but the details are in other Ethiopian Books. Forexamle, world do not know the life of Jesus between 12 to say 25 years, we know how Jesus was grown and all what he did in other Books. It is just a matter of curousity to alert children not to interprate the Bible as ordinary book. Only Cahens are allowed to interperate.
Abd why do you call yourself a MaximaliSt?
7New Earth7

Sweden

#65238 May 25, 2013
I think you are a MaximaLeast!
7New Earth7

Sweden

#65239 May 25, 2013
and that's why Ethiopia will remain cursed!
7New Earth7

Sweden

#65240 May 25, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
HAPHAZARD AND HAZARDOUS STATEMENTS!
7New Earth7

Sweden

#65241 May 25, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Glimmer see, I have been tracing the Medebay history for more than four years now, I AM A GROWN ASS MAN DOING GROWN ASS THINGS!!!!!!

I was on Worms Germany when I found the William Tyndale FIRST English bible translator guy!!!!!!!

SEE;

"it had 85,829 inhabitants.
Established by the Celts, who called it
Borbetomagus, Worms today remains embattled
with the cities Trier and Cologne over the title of
"Oldest City in Germany." Worms is the only
German member of the Most Ancient European
Towns Network.[2][3]"

I was in a very deep thinking mode after, and started to research on how the white fake Jews killed the original black Medebays in Germany and took their DARBEL name, so wee how I got to the first English bible translator William Tyndale; so you'll see he is not a small boy in European history!!!!!!!!!

See;

"
Golden Age
Worms prospered in the High Middle Ages. Having
received far-reaching privileges from King Henry IV
(later Emperor Henry III) as early as 1074, the city
later became a Reichsstadt, being independent of
a local territory and responsible only to the
Emperor himself. As a result, Worms was the site
of several important events in the history of the
Holy Roman Empire. In 1122 the Concordat of
Worms was signed; in 1495, a Reichstag
concluded here made an attempt at reforming the
disintegrating Imperial Circle Estates of the
Reichsreform (Imperial Reform). Most important,
among more than a hundred Imperial Diets held at
Worms, the Reichstag of 1521 (commonly known
as the Diet of Worms) ended with the Edict of
Worms in which Martin Luther was declared a
heretic after refusing to recant his religious beliefs.
Worms was also the birthplace of the first Bibles of
the Reformation, both Martin Luther's German
Bible, and William Tyndale's first complete English
New Testament by 1526.[4]"

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Worms,_Germany

I was studying Worms Germany which is one of the oldest imperial states in Europe.
7New Earth7

UK

#65242 May 25, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
1. glimmer do you see that first in my previous post, they say the Celts owned the Worms town????? And we have all seen scholars pointing that Celts were BLACKS!!!!!!

Now SEE that the fake white DARLBERGS who killed the Medebays (Debre/Darlberg) are the hiers of the worms!!!!!!!!!!

See;

2. His eldest son,
Richard, married Marie Louise Pelline, the only
daughter and heiress of Emeric Joseph Wolfgang
Heribert, 1st Duc de Dalberg, a naturalised French
noble of ancient German lineage who had entered
the French service under Napoleon and
represented Louis XVIII at the Congress of Vienna
in 1814. After Sir Richard Acton's death in 1837,
she became the wife of the 2nd Earl Granville
(1840).[1]

7New Earth7

UK

#65243 May 25, 2013
Correction: I was in a very deep thinking mode after, and started to research on how the white fake Jews killed the original black Medebays in Germany and took their DARBEL name, so see how I got to the first English bible translator William Tyndale; so you'll see he is not a small boy in European history!!!!!!!!!
7New Earth7

UK

#65244 May 25, 2013
Correction:

Sorry I made a mistake in the previous post!!!!!!!!!!

NOW SEE how I got to Worms (fron the wiki link that said that the white fake Darlberg Jews are. The heirs of the Worms...... In the wiki link (click and open it to see how it directed to worms from Herrnsheim found in the below excerpt).

Comtesse de Dalberg was heiress of
Herrnsheim in Germany. She became Acton's
mother. John Dalberg-Acton was born in Naples.[2]
[3] en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Dalberg-Acton,_1...
7New Earth7

Sweden

#65245 May 25, 2013
Final Correction: NOW SEE how I got to Worms (fron the wiki link that
said that the white fake Darlberg Jews are the heirs
of the Worms...... In the wiki link (click and open it to
see how it directed to 'WORMS' from 'HERRNSHEIM' found
in the below excerpt).

Comtesse de Dalberg was heiress of
HERRNSHEIM in Germany. She became Acton's
mother. John Dalberg-Acton was born in Naples.[2]
[3]
7New Earth7

Sweden

#65246 May 25, 2013
So you better just read up on the guy's wiki page!
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Tyndale
Mendill

Bronx, NY

#65247 May 25, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
1. glimmer do you see that first in my previous post, they say the Celts owned the Worms town????? And we have all seen scholars pointing that Celts were BLACKS!!!!!!
Now SEE that the fake white DARLBERGS who killed the Medebays (Debre/Darlberg) are the hiers of the worms!!!!!!!!!!
See;
2. His eldest son,
Richard, married Marie Louise Pelline, the only
daughter and heiress of Emeric Joseph Wolfgan
Heribert, 1st Duc de Dalberg, a naturalised French
noble of ancient German lineage who had entered
the French service under Napoleon and
represented Louis XVIII at the Congress of Vienna
in 1814. After Sir Richard Acton's death in 1837,
she became the wife of the 2nd Earl Granville
(1840).[1]
What the heck are you talking about? Celts were not black, nor were the Germans. They were a bunch of p haggot Pagan Europeans who worshipped the devil. And so was William Tyndale. Why the hell you are trying to connect those goddamn Euro Christian Euros and Jews is beyond anyone's guess. They were not black and they were not connected to the Hebrew.
kjh

Toronto, Canada

#65248 May 25, 2013
lolo
7New Earth7

Sweden

#65249 May 25, 2013
Ill be back in 3 hrs So start commenting
7New Earth7

Sweden

#65250 May 25, 2013
Mendill wrote:
<quoted text>
What the heck are you talking about? Celts were not black, nor were the Germans. They were a bunch of p haggot Pagan Europeans who worshipped the devil. And so was William Tyndale. Why the hell you are trying to connect those goddamn Euro Christian Euros and Jews is beyond anyone's guess. They were not black and they were not connected to the Hebrew.
Jeff respect urself
Mendill

Bronx, NY

#65251 May 25, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeff respect urself
I'm no Jeff, thank god. This push of trying to connect ph ag ott Pagan Europeans to Hebrew people is insulting. Hebrew people's connection is to Africans. Jews aren't Hebrew.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#65252 May 25, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Terah's Nubian Ancestors
http://jandyongenesis.blogspot.com/2011/04/te...
Also, the last out of Africa movement of Abraham's ancessters were via Ethiopia
"Alice,
Thank you for the reference to the article, "Abraham's Anu Ancestors," on the blog, Biblical Anthropology. I did some research on the Anu people, especially their origins. Based on your article, and on my research, the Anu people originated in Lybia, and then migrated into Lower and Upper Egypt where they built a number of cities, including the city of Annu (Heliopolis).
Over time, they migrated from Upper Egypt into Ethiopia, across the Red Sea to the southern regions of the Arabian peninsula, and then northward into Mesopotamia. The ancient city of Uruk I was an Anu settlement. This settlement lasted from 4000 B.C to 3000 B.C.
William K. Loftus, Engish Egyptologist, discovered the Anu Ziggurat during his excavations of the site between 1850-1854 A.D., and identified it with Uruk I, which was dedicated to the Anu "sky god". He found the Ziggurat under a number of other temples built over it. In Egypt, Horus is also identified as the "sky god." Terah, the father of Abraham, was a ruler-priest who worshiped Horus. His family migrated from Edfu, Egypt, across the Red Sea to the southwestern Arabian peninsula. Terah took his family from the southwestern Abrabia peninsula northward into Mesopotamia, and settled near Ur Kasdim, which was a few miles south of Uruk"
http://jandyongenesis.blogspot.com/2010/06/ab...
Absolutely NOWHERE IN THE BIBLE DOES IT SAY TERAH WENT TO ETHIOPIA! THis whole story above IS BASED ON MYTH and is not written in the bible! Abraham and his family WERE SHEMITES NOT CUSHITES! Nowhere in the bible does it say that Abrahams family were from Egypt. Chapter and verse/ PROVE ME WRONG??? ABRAHAMS ANCESTOR WAS SHEM! READ EXTREMELY SLOWLY:
http://hope-of-israel.org/abrahamdef.htm
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#65253 May 25, 2013
The Hebrews ORIGINATED IN THE MIDDLE EAST JUST LIKE THE HAPLOGROUP J. THE bible going hand in hand with modern technology! ABRAHAMS ANCESTOR WAS SHEM and they were given the Middle East as their home!
Genesis 10:22-31
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#65254 May 25, 2013
Mendill wrote:
<quoted text>
Hebrews were not black. Blacks DO NOT carry Middle Eastern Haplogroups and the Samaritans whose ancestors were the Hebrews and the Israelites have only 2% African DNA!
www.israelite-samaritans.com/who-are-the-isra...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min John Galt 1,127,173
Ferguson Grand Jury and History 3 min NotSoDivineMsM 86
When It's Appropriate for Bi-racials To Claim T... 6 min idiot 2
Many HISPANICS think they're WHITE 9 min Raynaldo 93
Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's F... (Sep '12) 11 min cpeter1313 5,402
Black guest stuns CNN anchor: Racism is - not a... 14 min xxxrayted 724
Another High School shooting 19 min sONE 26
Mr. Brown 20 min GetReal 95
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 2 hr Suebi212 317

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE