Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#65224 May 25, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
e1b1a covered the sahara from the nile to morocco. e1b1a groups like the mande have been in libya for many thousands of years.
that's why garamantes is also referred to as 'Ancient Mande of the Fezzan'. today the tuareg of libya (who are related to c-group nubians) are still nearly 50% e1b1a.
'the anu were ethiopians'? dude there's absolutely no proof linking the anu with ethiopia. these people came outta the sahara. and most modern WA came outta the sahara.
Terah's Nubian Ancestors

http://jandyongenesis.blogspot.com/2011/04/te...

Also, the last out of Africa movement of Abraham's ancessters were via Ethiopia

"Alice,

Thank you for the reference to the article, "Abraham's Anu Ancestors," on the blog, Biblical Anthropology. I did some research on the Anu people, especially their origins. Based on your article, and on my research, the Anu people originated in Lybia, and then migrated into Lower and Upper Egypt where they built a number of cities, including the city of Annu (Heliopolis).

Over time, they migrated from Upper Egypt into Ethiopia, across the Red Sea to the southern regions of the Arabian peninsula, and then northward into Mesopotamia. The ancient city of Uruk I was an Anu settlement. This settlement lasted from 4000 B.C to 3000 B.C.

William K. Loftus, Engish Egyptologist, discovered the Anu Ziggurat during his excavations of the site between 1850-1854 A.D., and identified it with Uruk I, which was dedicated to the Anu "sky god". He found the Ziggurat under a number of other temples built over it. In Egypt, Horus is also identified as the "sky god." Terah, the father of Abraham, was a ruler-priest who worshiped Horus. His family migrated from Edfu, Egypt, across the Red Sea to the southwestern Arabian peninsula. Terah took his family from the southwestern Abrabia peninsula northward into Mesopotamia, and settled near Ur Kasdim, which was a few miles south of Uruk"

http://jandyongenesis.blogspot.com/2010/06/ab...
7New Earth7

Sweden

#65225 May 25, 2013
So in the above start by dissecting the FIRST EVER translator of the English bible;

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Tyndale

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#65226 May 25, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT NEWS wrote:
<quoted text>
If my Father would've lived he'd be about the same age!
Myself and my younger Brother look like Ethiopians on Steriods, my Oldest Brother like the average Ethio. Even though we are Sudan, we have very Strong Maternal Gene Pool, thst help give us our look. We have the hieght of the South, but not complexion and features.
Agreed!
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT NEWS

Buffalo, NY

#65227 May 25, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
One day, my father (aged about 80 years) told me the original Ethiopians were the most dark people of the planet. I had difficulties of accepting that, but I always ask why Heroditus described them as the tallest man in the world, while you rarely find tall people, as those of Southern Sudan
You have to get past thatt COMPLEXION THING...or it will EAT YOU ALIVE!!!

YOU HAVE TO LOOK ATVTHE FACT, THAT YOUR DAD LIVING FOR 80 YEARS OR SO, HAS GAINED A LOT OF WISDOM IN THOSE 8 DECADES OF LIFE!!!

YOUR DAD KNOWS WHAT HE'S TALKING ABOUT!!!

Just think about all of those Ancient European historisns before Nepoleon, Africa was called Ethiopia, and no one questioned the GREATNESS of Africans BLACKS???

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#65228 May 25, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
GREAT CONTROVERSY!!!!!!!!
BREAKING NEWS FOR THE ETHIOPIAN ORTHODOX!
SEE excerpt from The bibliography of the FIRST ENGLISH BIBLE translator:
"They have ordained that no man shall look
on the Scripture until he be noselled [nursed] in heathen learning eight or nine years and armed with false principles with which he is clean shut out of the understanding of the Scripture"
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Tyndale
http://books.google.co.uk/books...
You guys better search ALL the links in the below google search result to find more controversial issues!!!!!!!!!! ;;
www.google.com/m...
See a short discussion about the statement above in ONE website from the search result;
www.techimo.com/forum/debateimo-politics-reli...
That is not true. However, we have several other books, which are copies of the Bible but are more in detail. The Bible is just summary of the basics but the details are in other Ethiopian Books. Forexamle, world do not know the life of Jesus between 12 to say 25 years, we know how Jesus was grown and all what he did in other Books. It is just a matter of curousity to alert children not to interprate the Bible as ordinary book. Only Cahens are allowed to interperate.

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#65229 May 25, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
e1b1a covered the sahara from the nile to morocco. e1b1a groups like the mande have been in libya for many thousands of years.
that's why garamantes is also referred to as 'Ancient Mande of the Fezzan'. today the tuareg of libya (who are related to c-group nubians) are still nearly 50% e1b1a.
'the anu were ethiopians'? dude there's absolutely no proof linking the anu with ethiopia. these people came outta the sahara. and most modern WA came outta the sahara.
Sorry C-groups could be recent comers, A groups were the true ancient Nubians, that came form Egypt/Libya

""the close clustering of Badari and Naqada with Kerma exemplifies the possible relationship of Nubians to Egyptians. Originally, the Nubian A-Group was thought to be Badarian in origin (Reisner, 1910). However, later work (Adams, 1977; Godde, 2009a) established that the A-Group were actually Nubian. Comparisons of C-Group and Pan-Grave Nubians to Badari and Hierakonpolis separate Badari from the other samples, indicating no biological affinities with these earlier Nubian groups (Godde, 2009b). The reoccurring notation of Kerma affinities with Egyptian groups is not entirely surprising. Kerma was an integral part of the trade between Egypt and Nubia. Collett (1933) concluded that Kerma was originally inhabited by Egyptians with neighboring Nubian settlements. Her investigation of the site pointed towards continuous Egyptian occupation of some sort at the site throughout the Kerma time period. This continued presence at Kerma is an optimal condition for gene flow to occur between the two populations."

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/...
7New Earth7

Sweden

#65230 May 25, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not true. However, we have several other books, which are copies of the Bible but are more in detail. The Bible is just summary of the basics but the details are in other Ethiopian Books. Forexamle, world do not know the life of Jesus between 12 to say 25 years, we know how Jesus was grown and all what he did in other Books. It is just a matter of curousity to alert children not to interprate the Bible as ordinary book. Only Cahens are allowed to interperate.
SMH!

See how he just silences what he isn't sure of.

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#65231 May 25, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT NEWS wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to get past thatt COMPLEXION THING...or it will EAT YOU ALIVE!!!
YOU HAVE TO LOOK ATVTHE FACT, THAT YOUR DAD LIVING FOR 80 YEARS OR SO, HAS GAINED A LOT OF WISDOM IN THOSE 8 DECADES OF LIFE!!!
YOUR DAD KNOWS WHAT HE'S TALKING ABOUT!!!
Just think about all of those Ancient European historisns before Nepoleon, Africa was called Ethiopia, and no one questioned the GREATNESS of Africans BLACKS???
Actually, my father is probably having the first non-African look, with straight hair and sharp nose. I am glad that I was mixed with slightly lighter but Ethiopian looking mother. He has a habit of rejecting his identity, and used to label Ethiopian as different from his origin. But, no body is sure about our father's heritage and hence I have a plan to get tested for my Y-haplotype. In any case, my race will be just African.

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#65232 May 25, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Terah's Nubian Ancestors
http://jandyongenesis.blogspot.com/2011/04/te...
Also, the last out of Africa movement of Abraham's ancessters were via Ethiopia
"Alice,
Thank you for the reference to the article, "Abraham's Anu Ancestors," on the blog, Biblical Anthropology. I did some research on the Anu people, especially their origins. Based on your article, and on my research, the Anu people originated in Lybia, and then migrated into Lower and Upper Egypt where they built a number of cities, including the city of Annu (Heliopolis).
Over time, they migrated from Upper Egypt into Ethiopia, across the Red Sea to the southern regions of the Arabian peninsula, and then northward into Mesopotamia. The ancient city of Uruk I was an Anu settlement. This settlement lasted from 4000 B.C to 3000 B.C.
William K. Loftus, Engish Egyptologist, discovered the Anu Ziggurat during his excavations of the site between 1850-1854 A.D., and identified it with Uruk I, which was dedicated to the Anu "sky god". He found the Ziggurat under a number of other temples built over it. In Egypt, Horus is also identified as the "sky god." Terah, the father of Abraham, was a ruler-priest who worshiped Horus. His family migrated from Edfu, Egypt, across the Red Sea to the southwestern Arabian peninsula. Terah took his family from the southwestern Abrabia peninsula northward into Mesopotamia, and settled near Ur Kasdim, which was a few miles south of Uruk"
http://jandyongenesis.blogspot.com/2010/06/ab...
that's one of my favorite religious blogs, but she didn't say the anu were ethiopian.

the oldest anu site can be found in libya (fezzan, which is mande country). sorry but the anu are not horners.
7New Earth7

Sweden

#65233 May 25, 2013
Glimmer that's why God can't use you, you just make very VIOLENT SAVAGE decisions!

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#65234 May 25, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry C-groups could be recent comers, A groups were the true ancient Nubians, that came form Egypt/Libya
""the close clustering of Badari and Naqada with Kerma exemplifies the possible relationship of Nubians to Egyptians. Originally, the Nubian A-Group was thought to be Badarian in origin (Reisner, 1910). However, later work (Adams, 1977; Godde, 2009a) established that the A-Group were actually Nubian. Comparisons of C-Group and Pan-Grave Nubians to Badari and Hierakonpolis separate Badari from the other samples, indicating no biological affinities with these earlier Nubian groups (Godde, 2009b). The reoccurring notation of Kerma affinities with Egyptian groups is not entirely surprising. Kerma was an integral part of the trade between Egypt and Nubia. Collett (1933) concluded that Kerma was originally inhabited by Egyptians with neighboring Nubian settlements. Her investigation of the site pointed towards continuous Egyptian occupation of some sort at the site throughout the Kerma time period. This continued presence at Kerma is an optimal condition for gene flow to occur between the two populations."
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/...
A,B, and C-group nubians all came from the same place, the sahara. the grouping refers to cultural phases. where B-group experienced a sharp decline, while A and C were highly advanced. according to the study i posted nearly 40% of egyptians nubians, today, are still e1b1a.
7New Earth7

Sweden

#65235 May 25, 2013
If you can make such HASTY decisions, then WHY are you on TOPIX DEBATING?????????
7New Earth7

Sweden

#65236 May 25, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not true. However, we have several other books, which are copies of the Bible but are more in detail. The Bible is just summary of the basics but the details are in other Ethiopian Books. Forexamle, world do not know the life of Jesus between 12 to say 25 years, we know how Jesus was grown and all what he did in other Books. It is just a matter of curousity to alert children not to interprate the Bible as ordinary book. Only Cahens are allowed to interperate.
If you can make such HASTY decisions, then WHY are
you on TOPIX DEBATING?????????
7New Earth7

Sweden

#65237 May 25, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not true. However, we have several other books, which are copies of the Bible but are more in detail. The Bible is just summary of the basics but the details are in other Ethiopian Books. Forexamle, world do not know the life of Jesus between 12 to say 25 years, we know how Jesus was grown and all what he did in other Books. It is just a matter of curousity to alert children not to interprate the Bible as ordinary book. Only Cahens are allowed to interperate.
Abd why do you call yourself a MaximaliSt?
7New Earth7

Sweden

#65238 May 25, 2013
I think you are a MaximaLeast!
7New Earth7

Sweden

#65239 May 25, 2013
and that's why Ethiopia will remain cursed!
7New Earth7

Sweden

#65240 May 25, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not true. However, we have several other books, which are copies of the Bible but are more in detail. The Bible is just summary of the basics but the details are in other Ethiopian Books. Forexamle, world do not know the life of Jesus between 12 to say 25 years, we know how Jesus was grown and all what he did in other Books. It is just a matter of curousity to alert children not to interprate the Bible as ordinary book. Only Cahens are allowed to interperate.
HAPHAZARD AND HAZARDOUS STATEMENTS!
7New Earth7

Sweden

#65241 May 25, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not true. However, we have several other books, which are copies of the Bible but are more in detail. The Bible is just summary of the basics but the details are in other Ethiopian Books. Forexamle, world do not know the life of Jesus between 12 to say 25 years, we know how Jesus was grown and all what he did in other Books. It is just a matter of curousity to alert children not to interprate the Bible as ordinary book. Only Cahens are allowed to interperate.
Glimmer see, I have been tracing the Medebay history for more than four years now, I AM A GROWN ASS MAN DOING GROWN ASS THINGS!!!!!!

I was on Worms Germany when I found the William Tyndale FIRST English bible translator guy!!!!!!!

SEE;

"it had 85,829 inhabitants.
Established by the Celts, who called it
Borbetomagus, Worms today remains embattled
with the cities Trier and Cologne over the title of
"Oldest City in Germany." Worms is the only
German member of the Most Ancient European
Towns Network.[2][3]"

I was in a very deep thinking mode after, and started to research on how the white fake Jews killed the original black Medebays in Germany and took their DARBEL name, so wee how I got to the first English bible translator William Tyndale; so you'll see he is not a small boy in European history!!!!!!!!!

See;

"
Golden Age
Worms prospered in the High Middle Ages. Having
received far-reaching privileges from King Henry IV
(later Emperor Henry III) as early as 1074, the city
later became a Reichsstadt, being independent of
a local territory and responsible only to the
Emperor himself. As a result, Worms was the site
of several important events in the history of the
Holy Roman Empire. In 1122 the Concordat of
Worms was signed; in 1495, a Reichstag
concluded here made an attempt at reforming the
disintegrating Imperial Circle Estates of the
Reichsreform (Imperial Reform). Most important,
among more than a hundred Imperial Diets held at
Worms, the Reichstag of 1521 (commonly known
as the Diet of Worms) ended with the Edict of
Worms in which Martin Luther was declared a
heretic after refusing to recant his religious beliefs.
Worms was also the birthplace of the first Bibles of
the Reformation, both Martin Luther's German
Bible, and William Tyndale's first complete English
New Testament by 1526.[4]"

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Worms,_Germany

I was studying Worms Germany which is one of the oldest imperial states in Europe.
7New Earth7

UK

#65242 May 25, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not true. However, we have several other books, which are copies of the Bible but are more in detail. The Bible is just summary of the basics but the details are in other Ethiopian Books. Forexamle, world do not know the life of Jesus between 12 to say 25 years, we know how Jesus was grown and all what he did in other Books. It is just a matter of curousity to alert children not to interprate the Bible as ordinary book. Only Cahens are allowed to interperate.
1. glimmer do you see that first in my previous post, they say the Celts owned the Worms town????? And we have all seen scholars pointing that Celts were BLACKS!!!!!!

Now SEE that the fake white DARLBERGS who killed the Medebays (Debre/Darlberg) are the hiers of the worms!!!!!!!!!!

See;

2. His eldest son,
Richard, married Marie Louise Pelline, the only
daughter and heiress of Emeric Joseph Wolfgang
Heribert, 1st Duc de Dalberg, a naturalised French
noble of ancient German lineage who had entered
the French service under Napoleon and
represented Louis XVIII at the Congress of Vienna
in 1814. After Sir Richard Acton's death in 1837,
she became the wife of the 2nd Earl Granville
(1840).[1]

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Worms,_Germany
7New Earth7

UK

#65243 May 25, 2013
Correction: I was in a very deep thinking mode after, and started to research on how the white fake Jews killed the original black Medebays in Germany and took their DARBEL name, so see how I got to the first English bible translator William Tyndale; so you'll see he is not a small boy in European history!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 min KiloEcho 32,553
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Nuculur option 1,217,587
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 3 min beenthere 188
Selina 3 min selina london 8
The other "Jefferson" is UruQuáQuá, it's not me 10 min Jeferson 10
What do black people think of Hispanics? (Nov '07) 11 min Roscoe 484
why so many blacks on television (Oct '10) 17 min KIP 145
White Languages to be Banned in Africa ? 18 min Roscoe 366
Latino Men are Sexier than black men. (Jan '13) 18 min Big Knob 781
News In Detroit Hospital, Black Babies Are Latching On 49 min fedupwiththemess 32
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 59 min Kelly A Sill 123,730
More from around the web