Hebrew Israelite
7New Earth7

Sweden

#65043 May 24, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Irrecha is not as such biblical, but politicians exaggerated the ritual only recently. The vast majority of Oromos are either Christians or Muslims and Ireecha is an obsolete ritual and considered as idol worship.
www.google.com/search...

The medebays in Nigeria said waaqaeffannaa means "let the world accept to worship ONE God"!!!!!!

Don say what u are not sure of boy!

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#65044 May 24, 2013
Jonah WAS sent to Nineveh in 760BC way before the Assyrian got bad with us, this was a warning to the Africans of Ham that was Nineveh , they was getting a warning before the Chaldean Armenian was on the way! Nimrod son Asshur build Nineveh,Genesis 10:11;Out of that land went forth Asshur, and builded Nineveh, and the city Rehoboth, and Calah,ok the Propheht Jonah was sent to have a word with them ok LOOK PEOPLES CHECK THIS OUT Prophet JONAH WAS SENT TO NINEVEH TO WARN THEM ok this was in 760BC it was a king in Assyria on the THRONE NAME Ashur-dan III,..(c. 780–755). He successfully defended eastern Mesopotamia against attacks from Armenia. On the other hand, he lost most of Syria after a campaign against Damascus in 773. The reign of Ashur-dan III (772–755) was shadowed by rebellions and by epidemics of plague. the Proheht Jonah wentn there in that same time frame read about it! this was before the Armenians got them, they was IN Babylon farther North already,the Beast peoples was in Nineveh they had to put sackcloth on to OK read the Proheht Amos this in 766BC, look at the Judgement put on them Armenian an arabs both Edom..king Jeroboam open the door for those peoples to come in our lands an mess with us! which made us sin, to mix up with them is to sin, check this,Amos 1:2;And he said, The LORD will roar from Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the habitations of the shepherds shall mourn, and the top of Carmel shall wither.,Amos 1:3;Thus saith the LORD; For three transgressions of Damascus, and for four, I will not turn away the punishment thereof; because they have threshed Gilead with threshing instruments of iron:Amos 1:4;But I will send a fire into the house of Hazael, which shall devour the palaces of Benhadad,Amos 1:5;I will break also the bar of Damascus, and cut off the inhabitant from the plain of Aven, and him that holdeth the sceptre from the house of Eden: and the people of Syria shall go into captivity unto Kir, saith the LORD.Amos 1:6;Thus saith the LORD; For three transgressions of Gaza, and for four, I will not turn away the punishment thereof; because they carried away captive the whole captivity, to deliver them up to Edom:Amos 1:9 ;Thus saith the LORD; For three transgressions of Tyrus, and for four, I will not turn away the punishment thereof; because they delivered up the whole captivity to Edom, and remembered not the brotherly covenant:;Amos 1:12;But I will send a fire upon Teman, which shall

Level 8

Location hidden

#65045 May 24, 2013
you was trying to stop this im fixing to put a face on the devil seed! an show my peoples whom the devil is since you want to talk smart! you made me do this an your going to read it an its going to be in yo MIND, ok the Prophet Isaiah,was told this in 725BC the Assyrians was on the Way an they was conrtoled by a CHALDEAN Armenian, an the real Assyrian of Ham came back home to africa for help,725BC, Isaiah 19:24;In that day shall Israel be the third with Egypt and with Assyria, even a blessing in the midst of the land:We fought Babylon together which bring bout the The Saite period, when Marduk-apla-iddina II 722 – 710 BC A Chaldean king,(the Biblical Merodach-Baladan)Placed HIS PEOPLES IN OUR LAND!2 Kings 17:24;And the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from Sepharvaim, and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel: and they possessed Samaria, and dwelt in the cities thereof. go look at the Babylonian KINGS LIST, Assyria was taken over BY the Chaldees the 722 – 710 BC ARMENIANS AKA the Chaldean Armenian!Merodach-Baladan was of THE Original Chaldeains Armenians as they would Later be called Jew, the! Sepharvaims was placed in 722 three Before Isaiah Told us about the Devil Lucifer ,ok in 725BC just before the Chaldean show up in the disguse of the Assyrian nation,they took assyria Over, the set of POWER would Change from both Places ok the Armenians the Scythian s make up they roots. ok in 725BC Prophet Isaiah said this,Isaiah 14:1;For the LORD will have mercy on Jacob, and will yet choose Israel, and set them in their own land: and the strangers shall be joined with them, and they shall cleave to the house of Jacob,when we go back home we gone take others with us!Isaiah 14:2;And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the LORD for servants and handmaids: and they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors.ok we know this aint happen yet, Because when Nehemiah an the Hebrews came from Babylon in 444BC they say they was slaves,Nehemiah 9:36;Behold, we are servants this day, and for the land that thou gavest unto our fathers to eat the fruit thereof and the good thereof, behold, we are servants in it:OK an we knows they conditions didn't change because we was taking BLIND sheep to temple an it was told us we would be removed!430BC 98 years before the Greeks came Malachi 1:14;But cursed be the deceiver, which hath in his flock a male, and voweth, and sacrificeth unto the Lord a corrupt thing: for I am a great King, saith the LORD of hosts, and my name is dreadful among the heathen.ok to show you we would get the Curse even the Returns Malachi 2:2;If ye will not hear, and if ye will not lay it to heart,to give glory unto my name,saith the LORD of hosts, I will even send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings: yea,I have cursed them already, because ye do not lay it to heart.see we was going to get it the Greeks came 98 years later,ok lets jump back to 725BC an what the Propheht Isaiah was saying about Lucifer, ok Marduk-apla-iddina II 722–710 BC A Chaldean king,(the Biblical Merodach-Baladan)Placed HIS PEOPLES IN OUR LAND!2 Kings 17:24;And the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from Sepharvaim, and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel:and they possessed Samaria, and dwelt in the cities thereof. go look at the Babylonian.ok look at Isaiah 14;3;And it shall come to pass in the day that the LORD shall give thee rest from thy sorrow, and from thy fear, and from the hard bondage wherein thou wast made to serve,.ok thats going to retain to the Peoples that did all the Curses, jews aint did no curse,an that couldn't have been when the returns came home we

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#65046 May 24, 2013
I don't understand why one would comit so much time explaining things to a pagan??? That person has no real foundation of GOD.(CREATOR)!!!

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#65047 May 24, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea before I go on to the rituals, see that the ethiopian Jews Glimmer be claiming is foreigners on Ethiopian soli not ethiopians. SEE;
The major derogatory term, Falasha (foreigners/
exiles), was given to the community by the
Emperor Yeshaq in the 15th century. Agaw,
referring to the Agaw people, the original
inhabitants of northwest Ethiopia, is considered
derogatory since it incorrectly associates the
community with the pagan Agaw.[19]
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beta_Israel
It seems you are not well informed about the issue. The term 'Felasha' is erroneously interpreted to mean as 'stranger' or immigrant or foreigner. But, that is not the case. I know for sure the term relates to domestic movement of group of people, and related with the expansion of christanity from the north. Most of the indigenous people of northern Ethiopia were Agaw (Cushites) and these people practiced Hebrew or Orites before christanity. As Christanity expands from the north, these cushites retreated south, but finally confronted with resistance. The Church was government at that ancient time, and hence one who resisted conversion has to abandon his land, and hence migrate. Following that, these people lost their land, and become domestic immigrant and called 'Felasha' to mean land-less. However, they managed to servive by developing hand art skills, like pottery, wavery and metallergy. Still there was a need to stigmatize this artisan work as practice of 'Buda', an evil eye.

Level 3

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#65048 May 24, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>No they not extinct! These people ancestors have lived in Israel for 3000 years and have exactly the same DNA as the ancient Israelites. They are called INDIGENOUS for a very good reason.
www.israelite-samaritans.com/who-are-the-isra...
I am going to end this foolish talk with you but first I will go to the past and I will show you HISTORICALLY who the samaritains where ok!

first -

where did these people come from?

lets go to josephus who knew these people and their origins.

Antiquities of the Jews - Book IX chp 14

"1. Shalmaneser, the king of Assyria, transplanted all the people into Media and Persia among whom he took king Hoshea alive; and when he had removed these people out of this their land he transplanted other nations out of Cuthah, a place so called,(for there is [still] a river of that name in Persia,) into Samaria, and into the country of the Israelites.

"But now the Cutheans, who removed into Samaria,(for that is the name they have been called by to this time, because they were brought out of the country called Cuthah, which is a country of Persia, and there is a river of the same name in it,) each of them, according to their nations, which were in number five, brought their own gods into Samaria"

So as you can Read for yourself the ancient Samaritians were From the PERSIAN city called Cuthah

so it will be safe to say that the samaritians looked like east Indian types of people with dark and brown skin.

NOTE: PERSIANS ARE NOT RELATED TO TURKISH WHITE EDOMITES.

These are what the ancient Persians looked like.

This Wall Artifact from the Ancient PERSIAN city called SUZA
a PERSIAN SOLIDER

Persian soilder susa
http://www.livius.org/a/iran/susa/susa_palace...

That is CLEAR his skin is Dark Brown and his hair is woolly or curly

Modern Persian people
http://www.volunteerseedline.com/sitebuilder/...

This artifact is a Fragment of a mural painting from the palace of Zimri-Mari (modern Tell Hariri, Iraq) 2040-1870 B.C
http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancien...

notice the dark brown skin

So lets compare those ancient and modern artifacts to modern day TURKS the ones you keep on insisting are PERSIAN.

These are TURKS taking on the ancient CUSTOMSof Dark skin persian people
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...

Those people look nothing like the TRUE persian depictions that are from Suza and Zimri-Mari

thats why François Auguste Ferdinand Mariette (1821 – 1881) French scholar, Archaeologist, Egyptologist, and the founder of the Egyptian Museum made this comment about The Turks he siad in his book called OUTLINES OF ANCIENT EGYPTIAN HISTORY"

Quote "How often do we see in Eastern monarchies(RULING WHITE TURKISH PEOPLE) and even in European states a difference of origin between the ruling class, to which the royal family belongs, and the mass of the people! We need not leave Western Asia and Egypt; we find there Turks ruling over nations to the race of which they do not belong, although they have adopted their religion.

So these people that you keep posting are Ruling over the TRUE DARK SKIN Arabs, Persians, Negros, aborigines, chaldeans Etc.

and these Turks have taken these peoples name and culture

remember Yasser Arafat he looked just like any other white guy or mixed white guy with persian ancestory
http://www.bbc.co.uk/wales/ps/images/hall_of_...

so this concludes our talk there is nothing you can say of do I proved the following

1. I proved that the samaritians are decsendents of Persians.

7New Earth7

Sweden

#65050 May 24, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>this my be right if so good info,i haven't read up on the rituals they do
I remember I've shown u links KUSH extended from Africa to India; ok see.......

EXCERPT: "He who, despite the example of the Rishis,
uses no bhang shall lose his happiness in this life and
in the life to come. In the end he shall be cast into
hell. The mere sight of bhang cleanses from as much
sin as a thousand horse-sacrifices or a thousand
pilgrimages. He who scandalises the user of bhang
shall suffer the torments of hell so long as the sun
endures. He who drinks bhang foolishly or for pleasure
without religious rites is as guilty as the sinner of
lakhs of sins. He who drinks wisely and according to
rule, be he ever so low, even though his body is
smeared with human ordure and urine, is Shiva. No
god or man is as good as the religious drinker of
bhang"

THE ABOVE 'RISHI'(Indian) is same for 'IREECHA'(ethiopian)!!!!!!

See, because white men bastardized the ritual starting from the moment Tertullianus ended invoking angels in Laodicea; you knows ALL bishops, popes, EVERYONE used to smoke including Tertullianus, so Tertullianus didn't ban smoking marijuana.........

But as time went on, they realised that its marijuana that is what gave the Christians who invoke angels their 3rd eye sight! So they started fighting it, and they fought it well in ethiopia and ended it!!!!!

The true meaning of Horites that the Jebusites answer is eat and speak, the eating before speaking is to eat and smoke herbs like marijuana and mushroom and many more herbs!!!!!! So horus means eat and speak!!!!! Irrecha and ridhi the same thing!!!!!! These were ancient rituals!!!!!!

See WHAT they ONLY LIED to modern ethiopians like Glimmer that they used to be eating during the pilgrimage; www.google.com/m...

But Indians still do the marijuana ritual till date!

It has been confirmed by the medebays in Nigeria that the Hebrew inscription of Anointing oil in the bible contains marijuana!!!!!!! www.google.com/m...

Level 8

Location hidden

#65051 May 24, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Irrecha is not as such biblical, but politicians exaggerated the ritual only recently. The vast majority of Oromos are either Christians or Muslims and Ireecha is an obsolete ritual and considered as idol worship.
you gone tell it before he do hahahah lol your a PAGAN lol, check this you been READING the bible for the FIRST TIME, you see how it speaks of our history ??? lol ITS AMAZING isnt it, you see how the CREATOR word is TRUE? you see why we are whom we are? European enslavement didnt take away our Hebrew heritage in REINFORCED IT,WE THE ONLY PEOPLES ON FACE OF EARTH LANDLESS, NO HOME WE CAN CALL OURS, we still under YOKE,with no way out but by CREATOR,WE gone always be controlled if CREATOR dont set us Free, WE still in captivity!
7New Earth7

Sweden

#65052 May 24, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
The medebays in Nigeria said waaqaeffannaa means
"let the world accept to worship ONE God"!!!!!!
Dont say what u are not sure of boy!
www.google.com/search...

Level 8

Location hidden

#65053 May 24, 2013
TRUTH HITMAN wrote:
<quoted text>I am going to end this foolish talk with you but first I will go to the past and I will show you HISTORICALLY who the samaritains where ok!
first -
"1. Shalmaneser, the king of Assyria, transplanted all the people into Media and Persia among whom he took king Hoshea alive; and when he had removed these people out of this their land he transplanted other nations out of Cuthah, a place so called,(for there is [still] a river of that name in Persia,) into Samaria, and into the country of the Israelites.
"But now the Cutheans, who removed into Samaria,(for that is the name they have been called by to this time, because they were brought out of the country called Cuthah, which is a country of Persia, and there is a river of the same name in it,) each of them, according to their nations, which were in number five, brought their own gods into Samaria"
So as you can Read for yourself the ancient Samaritians were From the PERSIAN city called Cuthah
so it will be safe to say that the samaritians looked like east Indian types of people with dark and brown skin.
a PERSIAN SOLIDER
Persian soilder susa
Modern Persian people
This artifact is a Fragment of a mural painting from the palace of Zimri-Mari (modern Tell Hariri, Iraq) 2040-1870 B.C
So lets compare those ancient and modern artifacts to modern day TURKS the ones you keep on insisting are PERSIAN.
Those people look nothing like the TRUE persian depictions that are from Suza and Zimri-Mari
thats why François Auguste Ferdinand Mariette (1821 – 1881) French scholar, Archaeologist, Egyptologist, and the founder of the Egyptian Museum made this comment about The Turks he siad in his book called OUTLINES OF ANCIENT EGYPTIAN HISTORY"
Quote "How often do we see in Eastern monarchies(RULING WHITE TURKISH PEOPLE) and even in European states a difference of origin between the ruling class, to which the royal family belongs, and the mass of the people! We need not leave Western Asia and Egypt; we find there Turks ruling over nations to the race of which they do not belong, although they have adopted their religion.
So these people that you keep posting are Ruling over the TRUE DARK SKIN Arabs, Persians, Negros, aborigines, chaldeans Etc.
remember Yasser Arafat he looked just like any other white guy or mixed white guy with persian ancestory
so this concludes our talk there is nothing you can say of do I proved the following
scythians was on throne of assyria when they planted some of they peoples in our land, YOU TAKING WORD OF A SEPHARVAIM JEW CROOK, that lied just bout on everything! lol

Level 8

Location hidden

#65054 May 24, 2013
Fixing to Break this down for those that got a GRIP on this Heritage! check this!Tiglath-Pileser III or Shalmaneser V, both of whom exercised sovereignty over Babylonia (729–722 B.C.E.).With the death of Shalmaneser V, Merodach-Baladan seized the Babylonian throne (722/721 B.C.E.)ok the Assyrians that had a lil Ham in them tried to STATION OUR BEST FIGHTER IN the Place where the Chaldeans was staging their Attacks on Babylon this going to be when Assyria was In control of Babylon!ok to show you that they took the BEST FIGHTERS see back then a solder would be given a chance to join the Enemy's army! an live! they had away to control the Soldier from other Nations!ok lets look into this!!2 Kings 15:30 The sons of Reuben, and the Gadites, and half the tribe of Manasseh, of valiant men, men able to bear buckler and sword, and to shoot with bow, and skilful in war, were four and forty thousand seven hundred and threescore, that went out to the war.them was the ones the Assyrians took.they was the tribes the Assyrians took from our land, they was the fighters fighting Assyria everybody THEY WAS SKILLFUL do you knows what that means? they gone be a SOLDIERS THAT KILL REAL GOOD an LOVE THE WAR of ANYKIND!THEY WAS THE BEST!ok lets look at the tribes the Assyrians took an this DUDE DID IT Tiglath-Pileser III,.1 Chronicles 5:26;And the God of Israel stirred up the spirit of Pul king of Assyria, and the spirit of Tilgathpilneser king of Assyria, and he carried them away, even the Reubenites, and the Gadites, and the half tribe of Manasseh, and brought them unto Halah, and Habor, and Hara, and to the river Gozan, unto this day. they took our fighters only, ok they put us in the HEART OF BABYLON TO FIGHT the CHALDEAN S plus WE HAD TO DO PUNISH MENT FOR FOOLING WITH THE ASSYRIANS which turned on us when the CHALDEAN STOCK TOOK BABYLON use helping the Assyrian, an fooling with THEM BRUNG US DOWN its all in the BIBLE,Assyia came an got our FIGHTING TRIBES,! The sons of 1 Chronicles 5:18;Reuben, and the Gadites, and half the tribe of Manasseh, of valiant men, men able to bear buckler and sword, and to shoot with bow, and skilful in war, were four and forty thousand seven hundred and threescore, that went out to the war.The sons of Reuben, and the Gadites, and half the tribe of Manasseh,.... These all joined together, living together on the one side of Jordan,They were the sons of Valour," i.e., they belonged to the valiant warriors, "men bearing shield and sword (weapons of offence and defence), and those treading (or bending) the bow," i.e. skilful bowmen.,so them Assyrians taking them tribes gone help them fight against the MERODACH-BALADAN;a Chaldean he wrested the kingship of Babylonia from the pro-Assyrian king Nabunadin-zer. Merodach-Baladan, who also had designs on the kingship, supported the Assyrian king Tiglath-Pileser III,when he Placed the SEPHARVIAMS in Samaria, it was a move the CHALDEAN S wanted to get to them BOOKS in Bethel where Jeroboam had set up a RELIGION, from Egypt, the DEVIL MERODACH-BALADAN was able to trick the Assyrians so MERODACH-BALADAN He was thus able to strengthen his position among the Chaldean tribes, increase his influence in Babylonia, and forge an alliance with Elam,without interference from Tiglath-Pileser III or Shalmaneser V, both of whom exercised sovereignty over Babylonia(729–722 B.C.E.).With the death of Shalmaneser V, Merodach-Baladan seized the Babylonian throne(722/721 see we gone be there on the ASSYRIAN SIDE Fighting the Chaldeans an when they Take ASSYRIA in 612BC the Hebrews Assyria an the Egyptians would have been cool for 90 years!the The Saite period,once the CHALDEANS.612 BC—An alliance of Medes, Scythians, Neo-Babylonians and Susianians besiege and conquer Nineveh at the Battle of Nineveh. King Sin-shar-ishkun of Assyria is killed,612 BC—Fall of the Assyrian Empire and Rise of the Neo-Babylonian Empire. Medes, Scythians, are in Babylon ,Jeremiah 51:27,read it!
7New Earth7

Sweden

#65055 May 24, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>scythians was on throne of assyria when they planted some of they peoples in our land, YOU TAKING WORD OF A SEPHARVAIM JEW CROOK, that lied just bout on everything! lol
Okay u wana be smart, who is the first ancestor of the scythians?????

You can't say!!!!! That how u can't say who the first blacks in Europe were, so meaning I never meant that the FIRST time blacks went to Europe was mentioned in bible, it wasn't necessary just like no one knows the ancestors of the scythians!!!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#65056 May 24, 2013
1 Chronicles 5:18;The sons of Reuben, and the Gadites, and half the tribe of Manasseh, of valiant men, men able to bear buckler and sword, and to shoot with bow, and skilful in war, were four and forty thousand seven hundred and threescore, that went out to the war.The sons of Reuben, and the Gadites, and half the tribe of Manasseh,.... These all joined together, living together on the one side of Jordan: these are the ones the peoples the ASSYRIANS took away, they was the fighter! they had strong backs, they could work, an then if need be fight! the ASSYRIANS used our peoples like all the Nations, they used us for free work, an just like the U.S.A even after slavery we JOIN THEIR THE ENEMYS ARMYS! like now, even though these peoples enslaved us we still loyal to them, we the same like of peoples as back then, you see after slavery we didn't disappear on these white peoples? it takes the CREATOR to move us,ok check,valiant men, men able to bear buckler and sword, and to shoot with bow, and skilful in war; strong able bodied men; and not only able to bear and carry arms, sword in one hand, and shield in another; but were men of valour and courage, and had military skill, and knew how to handle their arms to advantage:the ASSYRIANS WAS A WAR NATION WORST THEN BABYLON,thats all they did was FLAY Peoples! they wanted us in they army, to work of to fight, they was smart! the Assyrians KNEW that JAPHEHT evil peoples was up in Babylon, they the Chaldean s would take Assyria an Egypt to. ok check this,four and forty thousand seven hundred and threescore, that went out to the war: that used to go out when there was occasion, now those was The sons of Reuben, and the Gadites, and half the tribe of Manasseh, they fought on that NORTH FRONT! wasnt hardly no wars coming from Judah side, Africa, all the ENEMYs came from the EAST! ok check this out,these was the Fighters these the peoples the Assyrians took,if the assyrians would have took 1 person away we would have said they took Yisrael away! we had to stay in HOLY LAND ALL OF US!not one should be missing! ok check this 1 Chronicles 5:26;And the God of Israel stirred up the spirit of Pul king of Assyria, and the spirit of Tilgathpilneser king of Assyria, and he carried them away, even the Reubenites, and the Gadites, and the half tribe of Manasseh, and brought them unto Halah, and Habor, and Hara, and to the river Gozan, unto this day. they took our fighters only, so how they become the lost tribes? only them solder would the Assyrians have use for, thats why it was said by KING HEZEKIAH,in 715.b.c,2 Chronicles 30:6;So the posts went with the letters from the king and his princes throughout all Israel and Judah, and according to the commandment of the king, saying, Ye children of Israel, turn again unto the LORD God of Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, and he will return to the remnant of you, that are escaped out of the hand of the kings of Assyria.2 Chronicles 30:8;Now be ye not stiffnecked, as your fathers were, but yield yourselves unto the LORD, and enter into his sanctuary, which he hath sanctified for ever: and serve the LORD your God, that the fierceness of his wrath may turn away from you.2 Chronicles 30:9;For if ye turn again unto the LORD, your brethren and your children shall find compassion before them that lead them captive, so that they shall come again into this land: for the LORD your God is gracious and merciful, and will not turn away his face from you, if ye return unto him., WE WAS DOING THE PASSOVER IN JUDAH, we would all go into africa with Judah in 588.b.c when the chaldees was in the land!
7New Earth7

Sweden

#65057 May 24, 2013
Correction;
You can't say!!!!! Thats* how u can't say who the first
blacks in Europe were, so meaning I never meant that
the FIRST time blacks went to Europe was mentioned
in bible, it wasn't necessary just like no one knows the
ancestors of the scythians!!!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#65058 May 24, 2013
Josiah's great-grandfather was King Hezekiah who was a noted reformer.Josiah had four sons: Johanan, Eliakim (born c. 634 BC) by Zebudah the daughter of Pedaiah of Rumah, Mattanyahu (c. 618 BC) and Shallum (633/632 BC) both by Hamutal, Shallum succeeded Josiah as king of Judah, under the name Jehoahaz. Shallum was succeeded by Eliakim, under the name Jehoiakim who was succeeded by his own son Jeconiah; then Jeconiah was succeeded to the throne by Mattanyahu, under the name Zedekiah. Zedekiah was the last king of Judah before the kingdom was conquered by Babylon Armenian Scythian Chaldean Amorite Edom peoples, they ran us into africa,ok let look at this, King Josiah killed the Sepahraviam of Bethel! an PUT THEM TO DEATH !Josiah encouraged the exclusive worship of Yahweh and outlawed all other forms of worship.2 Kings 23,According to the biblical account, Josiah destroyed the living quarters for male cult prostitutes which were in the Temple of Bethel, and also destroyed pagan objects related to the worship of Baal an Asherah, "and all the hosts of the heavens"CHRISTIANITY ROOTS N FOUNDATION! Josiah had SEPHARVAIM pagan priests executed and even had the bones of the dead priests of Bethel exhumed from their graves and burned on their altars,2 Kings 17:28;Then one of the priests whom they had carried away from Samaria came and dwelt in Bethel, and taught them how they should fear the LORD.you see all them other peoples beside Jeroboam priest it was SEPHARVIAMS, an KING JOSIAH ATTACKED THEM IN THEY NEST samaria they had been there for years they was settled in our Land! 2 Kings 17:27;Then the king of Assyria commanded, saying, Carry thither one of the priests whom ye brought from thence; and let them go and dwell there, and let him teach them the manner of the God of the land.You see they wasn't being Taught right with them Jeroboam Priest!an these the Peoples!the Jeroboam priest tuaouht whom King Josiah Killed,2 Kings 17:24;And the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from Sepharvaim, and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel: and they possessed Samaria, and dwelt in the cities thereof. they Ran Bethel after the hebrews Ran into Judah, you see what KING JOSIAH MADE THEM SEPHARVAIM of Babylon call they peoples Nebuchadnezzar the Chaldean, Mixed with Scythian an all the North Nations, they came for the Peoples that KILLED THEY WICKED priest,

Level 8

Location hidden

#65059 May 24, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
Correction;
You can't say!!!!! Thats* how u can't say who the first
blacks in Europe were, so meaning I never meant that
the FIRST time blacks went to Europe was mentioned
in bible, it wasn't necessary just like no one knows the
ancestors of the scythians!!!!!
ancestors of the scythians!GONE BE Japheht then break it down some mo yo boy GOG is whom scythian is, ok its mixed with alot of peoples now lol but lets me throw in a main Dangerous ingredient CAIN- listen hear son stop trying to fight against whats really going on!

Level 8

Location hidden

#65060 May 24, 2013
ashkenaz OG SCYTHIAN

Level 8

Location hidden

#65061 May 24, 2013
Assyrians called Scythian saka ashkenaz is them same peoples lol hahahah I LOVE THIS HEBREW INFO hahahah lol,
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#65062 May 24, 2013
TRUTH HITMAN wrote:
<quoted text>I am going to end this foolish talk with you but first I will go to the past and I will show you HISTORICALLY who the samaritains where ok!
first -
a PERSIAN SOLIDER
Persian soilder susa
Modern Persian people
Its states very clearly in the bible the Samaritans COME FROM SAMARIA! SAMARIA WAS THE HOMELAND AND RULED BY THE ISRAELITES!
READ EXTREMELY SLOWLY:
http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/spiritu...
Israelitials were taken into captivity into BABYLON by the Assyrians NOT PERSIA> Assyrians ARE NOT PERSIANS!

http://www.blueletterbible.org/faq/don_stewar...

You the only person who believes the Samaritans are Persians! DNA shows the Samaritans Y-DNA is Israelite,mtDNA Assyrian!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#65063 May 24, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
ashkenaz OG SCYTHIAN
Scythians come from Iran NOT Babylon! If Scythians came from Babylon all Jews would have Haplogroup J2!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Video proof that Hannibal Barca was Black (Jan '13) 5 min dreamhunk 25
Does Race Biologically Exist? 11 min Moses 510
News Barack Obama's Deplorable Race Relations Legacy 13 min Obama Support Cri... 3
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 18 min TRUMPTRUMPTRUMP 1,478,936
ALL Arabs berbers WILL get the fk out our sacre... 26 min Moses 54
Me have story to say. 40 min Me 21 year old 5
Mohammad - Temporal Lobe Epilepsy 43 min Ben Quick 1
Parents Cut Her Off for Dating a Black Man 1 hr Jax 170
My Indian cousin married a black man & had a ba... 2 hr Me 21 year old 74
Why do white people hate us more than any other... (Sep '12) 3 hr Sicklecell Supporter 859
More from around the web