Hebrew Israelite
The Garbage Pail Kids

Meridian, MS

#64635 May 21, 2013
"7New Earth7" is turnin' y'all a$$es inside out,.. know what I mean.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#64636 May 21, 2013
ok this where the scytians set up shop in our land in Beit She'an,the North District of Israel which has played an important role historically due to its geographical location at the junction of the Jordan River Valley and Jezreel Valley. Beit She'an's location has often been strategically significant, as it sits at the junction of the Jordan River Valley and the Jezreel Valley, essentially controlling access from the interior to the coast, as well as from Jerusalem to the Galilee.thats some cold mess there they took the best spot to defend what they stole from us!it was hard to get them out like now its gone take the CREATOR to remove them,when them scythians came they took that part of our kingdom over king Josiah' he would take the sword to them evil devils, the Scythian mercenaries who settled there as veterans. Little is known about the Hellenistic city, but during the 3rd century BCE a large temple was constructed on the Tell.[20] It is unknown which deity was worshipped there, but the temple continued to be used during Roman times, these peoples gone be ASHKENAZ, see with ben you get to see inside the jews hidden history where it all started! all this info will make you stronger in our heritage, ok check this,. In 198 BCE the Seleucids conquered the region. The town played a role after the Hasmonean Maccabee Revolt: Josephus records that the Jewish High Priest Jonathan was killed there by Demetrius II Nicator.[22] The city was destroyed by fire at the end of the 2nd century BCE. if you look back in time that city was the jews office ok it has been destroyed by fire an earthquake more then any place on earth,look into it!that Scythopolis prospered and became the leading city of the Decapolis, a loose confederation of ten cities that were centers of Greco-Roman culture, as evidenced by high-level urban planning and extensive construction, including the best preserved Roman theatre of ancient Samaria, as well as a hippodrome, cardo, and other trademarks of the Roman influence. The town is said to have sided with the Romans during the Jewish uprising of 66 CE.them gone be yo ashkenaz jews that had control of roman empire!i will show this to!ok , This city was destroyed to its foundations by Tiglath Pileser III of Assyria, when he conquered the Kingdom of Israel in 732 BCE.an he placed scythians in our land then it was the first time they made it an planted they feets,EVERYTHING EVIL WAS IN Scythopolis look it up the devil musta move there its to much eveil stuff to know where to start, that was Jewish party town, everybody had a temple in Scythopolis The Samaritan Synagogue This synagogue was also located at tel Itztaba, outside the northern part of the city wall of Scythopolis.A Synagogue in the House of Leontius,The Western Bathhouse punks of the worst like up in that spot.The Amphitheater. Performances at the amphitheater probably included contests between gladiators, hunting of wild animals, sport competitions and more.The Eastern Bathhouse, a nude Aphrodite staute pure evil them ashkenaz jews was, a temple to Zeus, overlooking the city, scythian VILL was a mess,
7New Earth7

Sweden

#64637 May 21, 2013
The Garbage Pail Kids wrote:
Imagine with your mind, when u see a bad guy, and I hold touch him and say that bad guy!!!!!!!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#64638 May 21, 2013
OK THIS ONE IS FOR THE ADVANCED HEBREWS! check this! ok we knows the King of Assyria placed the sepharviams in Samara! 2kings17;24 And the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from Sepharvaim, and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel: and they possessed Samaria, and dwelt in the cities thereof.ok check this the sepharvaims took over the TEMPLES JEROBOAM built, they even brung one of his priest back that would teach in the temples at bethel! ok check this out1 Kings 12:31;And he made an house of high places, and made priests of the lowest of the people, which were not of the sons of Levi. 1 Kings 12:32;And Jeroboam ordained a feast in the eighth month, on the fifteenth day of the month, like unto the feast that is in Judah, and he offered upon the altar. So did he in Bethel, sacrificing unto the calves that he had made: and he placed in Bethel the priests of the high places which he had made, ok lets see whom taught the SEPHARVAIMS an the others jews no other then Jeroboam priest that wasnt of Levi! 2 Kings 17:24;And the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from Sepharvaim, and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel: and they possessed Samaria, and dwelled in the cities thereof.2 Kings 17:25;And so it was at the beginning of their dwelling there, that they feared not the LORD: therefore the LORD sent lions among them, which slew some of them.2 Kings 17:26;Wherefore they spake to the king of Assyria, saying, The nations which thou hast removed, and placed in the cities of Samaria, know not the manner of the God of the land: therefore he hath sent lions among them, and, behold, they slay them, because they know not the manner of the God of the land.2 Kings 17:27;Then the king of Assyria commanded, saying, Carry thither one of the priests whom ye brought from thence; and let them go and dwell there, and let him teach them the manner of the God of the land.2 Kings 17:28;Then one of the priests whom they had carried away from Samaria came and dwelt in Bethel, and taught them how they should fear the LORD., Jeroboam had to keep the people from going to Jerusalem and its new temple.And Jeroboam said in his heart, Now shall the kingdom return to the house of David.
If this people go up to do sacrifice in the house of the Lord at Jerusalem, then shall the heart of this people turn again unto their lord, even unto Rehoboam, king of Judah, and they shall kill me, and go again to Rehoboam, king of Judah,Whereupon the king [Jeroboam] took counsel, and made two calves of gold, and said unto [his people]. It is too much for you to go up to Jerusalem ...
And he set the one in Beth-el, and the other put he in Dan.Beth-El was in the south of his kingdom, close to Jerusalem, Dan in the north of his kingdom. In order to attract pilgrims from the land of Judah, Jeroboam also made Beth-El the site of a new feast,“like unto the feast that is in Judah”. Setting up the image of the cult in Dan, Jeroboam proclaimed:“Behold thy gods, O Israel, that brought thee up out of the land of Egypt. Thus, Dan in the north competed with Jerusalem in the days of Passover and Tabernacles. The temple of Dan was a much larger edifice than the temple in Bethel, and it became a great place for pilgrimage, attracting people even from the southern kingdom.
And this thing became a sin; for the people went to worship before the one [of the two calves], even unto Dan.
The temple of Dan was called a “House of High Places”:ok lets do this again an then im going to show you something!King Jeroboam I, who led the northern secession from Judah ca. 930 BCE to establish the independent kingdom of Israel. To prevent northerners from making pilgrimage to the temple in Jerusalem, we read in 2 Kings 12, Jeroboam built new temples at Bethel (on Israel’s southern border) and at Dan (on the northern border).
7New Earth7

Sweden

#64639 May 21, 2013
There's a new garbage tek; separate the dry garbage from the wet ones....... that bad guy!!!!!!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#64640 May 21, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Interesting Glimmer, the "ethiopian" can come here and use his Glimmer cloak and his other cloaks degrading BLACK AFRICANS,
Noone says anything to him, except Ben and myself.
Yet the minute something is posted about them in response. They are offended.
LOL.
Anywhoo, Glimmer, I'm happy to see you do agree with me on some things. Particularly, Ethiopians being Babylonians/Chaldeans/Persians . You aren't in denial there.
Pre Japhet invasion, all of those areas were black skinned.
You are right E1b1a in Malaysians... why wouldn't it be?
After all, it is that line of people that were enslaved and dispersed as well. What they try to avoid is that they are FROM Asia.
Open your atlas to a map of the world. Look at the Indian Ocean: on the west, Africa; on the north, the three great southern peninsulas of Asia: on the east, a chain of great islands terminating in Australia. Wherever that Indian Ocean touches land, it finds dark-skinned people with strongly developed jaws, relatively long arms and kinky or frizzly hair. Call that the Indian Ocean or N* gr o id division of the human race.
Now look at the Pacific Ocean: on one side, the two Americas; on the other, Asia.(Geographically, Europe is a tail to the Asiatic kite.) The aboriginal population of the Americas and of Asia north of its southern peninsula was a light-skinned people with straight hair, relatively short arms, and a face without prominent jaws. Call that the Pacific Ocean or Mongoloid division.(Why We Behave Like Human Beings, pp. 44–45.)
http://www.worldatlas.com/aatlas/world.htm
for what its worth, I want to appologize for calling ya names .....am sorry! and I am not Glimmer btw :)

Level 8

Location hidden

#64641 May 21, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
i can't say i totally understand what a 'hebrew' is, which is why i try to stay away from that term. what i will say is that the religion, the belief system of yahweh and elohim, comes outta nile civilization.
YO Hebrew is the peoples that had contact with CREATOR POINT BLANK, i can show you thru whole bible,an the truth is the SITUATION, like at it an compare lol

Level 8

Location hidden

#64642 May 21, 2013
look at our history an compare

Level 8

Location hidden

#64643 May 21, 2013
willy red neck I GOT THIS POST,lol crazy 7 cant change this POST lol its in the Pages to late hahahah I knows when i put work in an got it in, this is one of those times!! i like to see mission thru, an i DID on this PAGE, you devils got nothing but dna to wolf with an JOHN killing them with that hahahah lol show still on the road!you DUCKS cant undermind this, ITS TRUTH on us

Level 8

Location hidden

#64644 May 21, 2013
Dawit_Et wrote:
<quoted text>
for what its worth, I want to appologize for calling ya names .....am sorry! and I am not Glimmer btw :)
you must had a dream an its early an you want to start off good? good job, let me know some ethiopans got a heart, good job, NOW do the same to all the hebrews you have insulted, then things good will happen for you!

Level 8

Location hidden

#64645 May 21, 2013
Dawit_Et wrote:
<quoted text>
say ,you have been learning??? see? you see the CREATOR word is TRUE ONLY THRU OUR HISTORY? an NOBODY ELSE our history is the result of Bible,we are the continuation of it! you see???? you hate it??? you should love it an turn yo life AROUND, an stop the paganism that you practice, WE are the truth
The Garbage Pail Kids

Meridian, MS

#64646 May 21, 2013
"Ben",.. didn't I tell your fake a$$ to prove the "so-called" "jews" worship "Nergal / Ares / Mars". Better yet,.. prove they "Don't" "worship" "Molech / SATURN / Remphan / Tammuz", then you talk to "WiLLy".

Level 8

Location hidden

#64647 May 21, 2013
throw verbal Bricks at the 7 crazy dude,or dont post to him,VERBAL BLAST OR NOTHING! shalom to the Hebrews!"THIS IS A NOTICE TO ALL HEBREWS"

Level 8

Location hidden

#64648 May 21, 2013
"Ben",.. didn't I tell your fake a$$ to prove the "so-called" "jews" worship "Nergal / Ares / Mars". Better yet,.. prove they "Don't" "worship" "Molech / SATURN / Remphan / Tammuz", then you talk to "WiLLy".
IM HEBREW BOSS MAN!!"YA KNOW WHAT I MEAN" SAY devil IM KING IN THIS! i can freestyle babylonian an assyrian history, an i can FREESTYLE MY HISTORY! Off the flop! SOLO with no BOOKS then go pick bible up an WALK DOWN EVERYTHING I SAID!! BOY IM A HEBREW KING!
The Garbage Pail Kids

Meridian, MS

#64649 May 21, 2013
Everytime your fake a$$ gets in a jam,.. you patronize. Nothing but a "Shill".
The Garbage Pail Kids

Meridian, MS

#64650 May 21, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>IM HEBREW BOSS MAN!!"YA KNOW WHAT I MEAN" SAY devil IM KING IN THIS! i can freestyle babylonian an assyrian history, an i can FREESTYLE MY HISTORY! Off the flop! SOLO with no BOOKS then go pick bible up an WALK DOWN EVERYTHING I SAID!! BOY IM A HEBREW KING!
Oh,..that explains alot. Hilarious,..

Level 8

Location hidden

#64651 May 21, 2013
POWER PLAY, CHECK! CHECK! im FLEXING! IM A HEBREW BOSSMAN! "HEBREW ELITE" I GOT THIS WITH NO HELP!!! YOU DEVILS knows whats up,

Level 8

Location hidden

#64652 May 21, 2013
i not gone get off High Chair, to rap with you devil you aint on this HEBREW LEVEL, your a waste of time! we got a crazy nut an a therapist , lol you fools trying your weak games to late!! WE ALL SEE NOW hahahah lol hahahah TRICK IM THE BOSSMAN! I CANT DO NO WRONG!TRICK! lol I GOT DIPLOMATIC HEBREW IMMUNITY I CAN TEACH the professors of history hahahah lol Im a HEBREW KING !! an all the Hebrews CAN BE A KING IN THIS

Level 8

Location hidden

#64655 May 21, 2013
To Egypt to settle there.'them was the words of AZARIAH, now our people that went into africa never never made it back home! we be them! AFRICA is one land mass! we didnt fly off the land! the only people that have been removed from africa! is us hebrews! 400 years ago!our people that made it back home! we wasnt among them! no GENEALOGY fo us The LORD hath said concerning you, O ye remnant of Judah; Go ye not into Egypt: know certainly that I have admonished you this day.read Jeremiah 42 u see we LIED BIG time Jeremiah 42:1 Then all the captains of the forces, and Johanan the son of Kareah, and Jezaniah the son of Hoshaiah, and all the people from the least even to the greatest, came near.3and said unto Jeremiah the prophet, Let, we pray thee, our supplication be accepted before thee, and pray for us unto the LORD thy God, even for all this remnant; for we are left but a few of many, as thine eyes do behold us:4That the LORD thy God may shew us the way wherein we may walk, and the thing that we may do.u see we lied! to the CREATOR,when we said that an JEREMIAH went to go see what he could do fo us! NOW check verse 5 out Then they said to Jeremiah, The LORD be a true and faithful witness amongst us, if we do not even according to all the word wherewith the LORD thy God shall send thee to us.u see it? u see what we said? that did us END go to verses 20 u see what it said?For you have deceived your own souls: for you sent me to the Lord our God, saying: Pray for us to the Lord our God, and according to all that the Lord our God shall say to thee, so declare unto us, and we will do it. go to JEREMIAH 43 v5But Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, took all the remnant of Judah, that were returned from all the nations whither they had been driven to sojourn in the land of Judah:u see we came from everywhere to leave off into africa, and they came into the land of Egypt; for they hearkened not to the voice of the LORD; and they came even to Tahpanhes. we was in the door of no return! here we be! when Nehemiah an them came home! we didnt come from all nations to get tested fo GENEALOGY! our heritage! we was long gone! the only people got removed by way of ships is us!off africa were the hebrews ran to!
The Garbage Pail Kids

Meridian, MS

#64656 May 21, 2013
You know who sits in "High Chairs"?..."Babies ".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 25 min Reality Check 1,510,371
this is the mixed race thread (Dec '11) 41 min Emily 122
Jimi Hendrix vs Jimmy Page? Best guitar hero? 1 hr WHITE AMERICA 4 EVER 8
Blacks are ugly (Jun '16) 1 hr WHITE AMERICA 4 EVER 21
Bi/Gay skype sex??? (Dec '12) 1 hr Sammysissy999 114
Why do black women have very long nails? (Oct '15) 1 hr WHITE AMERICA 4 EVER 7
End Hate Speech on Youtube and Social Media 1 hr WHITE AMERICA 4 EVER 7
White men DO NOT want white girls who date blac... (Nov '10) 2 hr jtr304 5,489
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 3 hr Cigar Face 25 1,447
White men are the solution for the single black... 3 hr IT IS I 231