Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#64457 May 20, 2013
Unlike the liar AE, Sumatrian Levi are carriers of EM-35, not J. How humiliating! Habitual Liar!

http://www.e1b1b1-m35.info/2011_04_01_archive...

Shalom ben Amram ben Yitzhaq, 1922-2004 : Samaritan High Priest E1b1b1-a3

Shalom ben Amram ben Isaac (Shalom ben Amram ben Yitzhaq, 1922-2004) Saloum Cohen
- Samaritan high priest in 2001-2004

Modern Samaritan priests, including Shalom ben Amram, are descended from Tsedaka ben Tabia Ha'abta'ai (1624-1650), who was a descendant of Ithamar (Line of Ithamar), the fourth son of Aaron.

The Samaritans (Hebrew: שו&#15 02;רו& #1504;ים ‎ Shomronim, Arabic: ال&#15 87;ام& #1585;يو ن‎ as-Sāmariyyū n) are an ethnoreligious group of the Levant. Religiously, they are the adherents to Samaritanism, an Abrahamic religion closely related to Judaism. Based on the Samaritan Torah, Samaritans claim their worship is the true religion of the ancient Israelites prior to the Babylonian Exile, preserved by those who remained in the Land of Israel, as opposed to Judaism, which they assert is a related but altered and amended religion brought back by the exiled returnees.

Ancestrally, they claim descent from a group of Israelite inhabitants from the tribes of Joseph and Levi (another Benjamin tribe branch), who have connections to ancient Samaria from the beginning of the Babylonian Exile up to the Samaritan Kingdom of Baba Rabba. The Samaritans, however, derive their name not from this geographical designation, but rather from the Hebrew term Shamerim שַ&#15 02;ֶר& #1460;ים, "Keepers [of the Law]".

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#64458 May 20, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
Be nice if i was part of getting us a Hebrew nation!! IN AFRICA,its OUR LAND, we should be able to CHOOSE ANY PART OF IT!! FREE AFRICA UP FOR THE HEBREWS!!should be stickers on cars, it should be in the News Papers,with NOTICE to all Africans,WE on the way HOME AN WE CAN HAVE ANY PART OF IT!! regardless of Tribe Lands, SLAVERY an what happen to us OVER RULES an OVER RIDES ALL THAT, if i had money i would spend it all on REPATRIATION for us Hebrews
Sir,

are you influenced by Marcus Garvey's writings about that ?

a white/redboi
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#64459 May 20, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
We can't rule out that possibility. One thing is for sure, scholars have exhausted all their efforts in the finding of the first temple in today's Palestine. You can be 100% sure that Solomon and David never lived in today's Jerusalem. However, all the available evidences: Scripture, genetics, language and archeology (including the two incense burner's inscription in northern Ethiopia) and geography indicates that ancient Judah and Israel were located in South West Asia (Yemen) and northern Ethiopia.
You people are absolutely off your heads! Ancient city of David found in Judah AND THE MOST ANCIENT HEBREW INSCRIPTION!
http://www.yo utube/watch?v=49nTEWUjt_M
ALL THE BIBLE STORIES HAPPENED IN THE MIDDLE EAST NOT IN ETHIOPIA OR WEST AFRICA!!!!!!!!!!

Level 6

Location hidden

#64460 May 20, 2013
E1b1b1-a3 or EV-22 is North-Eastern African in Origin. This is a total blow for that stupid liar, indicating the African Origin of the Sumatran Levi. The Nile origin of Hebrew is best explained in this way.

"This sub-clade of E-M78 is "relatively common"[1] in the Horn of Africa and Egypt, with higher microsatellite variance (0.35 vs. 0.46, respectively) in Egypt. In the article announcing this first information, Cruciani et al.(2007) described it as uncommon in Western Asia and they proposed Northeast Africa (Libya/Egypt) as this sub-clade's likely place of origin. Hassan et al.(2008) also reported a significant presence in neighboring Sudan, making up about 30% of the diverse range of the country's E-M78 lineages in their study, including 8 out of 26 Fulani (about 31%), a widely-dispersed pastoral people.[Note 9] E-V22 was also present in much smaller frequencies amongst the Shilluk (2 of 15 samples, 13%) and Dinka (3 of 26, 11.5%) Nilotes of Southern Sudan. Hassan et al. suggest that E-V22, like E-V12, might have entered Sudan from North Africa "after the progressive desertification of the Sahara around 6,0008,000 years ago". They add that the gene flow to Sudan "is not only recent (Holocene onward) but also largely of focal nature", and that "most speakers of Nilo-Saharan languages, the major linguistic family spoken in the country, show very little evidence of gene flow and demonstrate low migration rate, with exception of the Nubians, who appear to have sustained considerable gene flow from Asia and Europe together with the Beja."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_E-V68...

Level 6

Location hidden

#64461 May 20, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>You people are absolutely off your heads! Ancient city of David found in Judah AND THE MOST ANCIENT HEBREW INSCRIPTION!
ALL THE BIBLE STORIES HAPPENED IN THE MIDDLE EAST NOT IN ETHIOPIA OR WEST AFRICA!!!!!!!!!!
Have you seen your 5 lies debunked above? Still you don't feel shame to continue posting all what you don't know? This is forum for exchanging ideas, but you never learn from your stupidity again and again? In-fact, I can totally forget you!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#64462 May 20, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
Unlike the liar AE, Sumatrian Levi are carriers of EM-35, not J. How humiliating! Habitual Liar!
Shalom ben Amram ben Yitzhaq, 1922-2004 : Samaritan High Priest E1b1b1-a3
Shalom ben Amram ben Isaac (Shalom ben Amram ben Yitzhaq, 1922-2004) Saloum Cohen
- Samaritan high priest in 2001-2004
Modern Samaritan priests, including Shalom ben Amram, are descended from Tsedaka ben Tabia Ha'abta'ai (1624-1650), who was a descendant of Ithamar (Line of Ithamar), the fourth son of Aaron.
The Samaritans (Hebrew: &#1513;&#1493;&#15 02;&#1512;&#1493;& #1504;&#1497;&#1501; &#8206; Shomronim, Arabic: &#1575;&#1604;&#15 87;&#1575;&#1605;& #1585;&#1610;&#1608; &#1606;&#8206; as-S&#257;mariyy&#363; n) are an ethnoreligious group of the Levant. Religiously, they are the adherents to Samaritanism, an Abrahamic religion closely related to Judaism. Based on the Samaritan Torah, Samaritans claim their worship is the true religion of the ancient Israelites prior to the Babylonian Exile, preserved by those who remained in the Land of Israel, as opposed to Judaism, which they assert is a related but altered and amended religion brought back by the exiled returnees.
Ancestrally, they claim descent from a group of Israelite inhabitants from the tribes of Joseph and Levi (another Benjamin tribe branch), who have connections to ancient Samaria from the beginning of the Babylonian Exile up to the Samaritan Kingdom of Baba Rabba. The Samaritans, however, derive their name not from this geographical designation, but rather from the Hebrew term Shamerim &#1513;&#1463;&#15 02;&#1462;&#1512;& #1460;&#1497;&#1501;, "Keepers [of the Law]".
Youre a LIAR, they have both Haplogroup J1 and J2 with some having the ancient Kohan Haplogroup!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#64463 May 20, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you seen your 5 lies debunked above? Still you don't feel shame to continue posting all what you don't know? This is forum for exchanging ideas, but you never learn from your stupidity again and again? In-fact, I can totally forget you!
Claiming ancient Israel was in Ethiopia. Been boozing again! The Ancient city of King David has been found and is all over the internet!

www.youtube.com/watch...

The oldest Hebrew writing has been found in the above ruins not in Ethiopia lying biatch because NO ISRAELITES OR HEBREWS EVER WENT TO ETHIOPIA! Doesnt say so in the bible so it didnt happen!

Level 6

Location hidden

#64464 May 20, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>You people are absolutely off your heads! Ancient city of David found in Judah AND THE MOST ANCIENT HEBREW INSCRIPTION!
I know you never learn, but others are advised to note Ethiopian cities like Axum and Meroe were some of the ancient cities of Ethiopia in the middle east

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cities_of_the_an...

You never tell truth.
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#64465 May 20, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
I know for definitely certain that Hebrews/Israelites NEVER EVER WENT TO ETHIOPIA> I also know that Israel is most definitely in the Middle East AND NOT IN ETHIOPIA OR WEST AFRICA! Ancient city of David was found outside Jerusalem LOOK IT UP AND STOP SPEAKING CR*P!

Level 6

Location hidden

#64466 May 20, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Youre a LIAR, they have both Haplogroup J1 and J2 with some having the ancient Kohan Haplogroup!
You are most jealous and troll and probably a drug addict. Atleast you could have felt some guilty to deny this link attached to you.

Level 6

Location hidden

#64467 May 20, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>I know for definitely certain that Hebrews/Israelites NEVER EVER WENT TO ETHIOPIA> I also know that Israel is most definitely in the Middle East AND NOT IN ETHIOPIA OR WEST AFRICA! Ancient city of David was found outside Jerusalem LOOK IT UP AND STOP SPEAKING CR*P!
Stupid! Reply on the issues asked, and never talk dreams. Delusional insane!

Level 6

Location hidden

#64468 May 20, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Claiming ancient Israel was in Ethiopia. Been boozing again! The Ancient city of King David has been found and is all over the internet!
www.youtube.com/watch...
The oldest Hebrew writing has been found in the above ruins not in Ethiopia lying biatch because NO ISRAELITES OR HEBREWS EVER WENT TO ETHIOPIA! Doesnt say so in the bible so it didnt happen!
That video is just for ordinary people like you. You just believe in that. Scientists have already divided as minimalists and maximalists. That is the recent development. You can't have single truth in your mouth and this is the 6th.

Level 6

Location hidden

#64469 May 20, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>I know for definitely certain that Hebrews/Israelites NEVER EVER WENT TO ETHIOPIA> I also know that Israel is most definitely in the Middle East AND NOT IN ETHIOPIA OR WEST AFRICA! Ancient city of David was found outside Jerusalem LOOK IT UP AND STOP SPEAKING CR*P!
Naturally, slaves are not expected to like Ethiopia, just for Jealousy.

Level 6

Location hidden

#64470 May 20, 2013
African AE wrote:
How come you know this, as you never seen the Bible itself? Crazy pagan! You were brought as slaves from Malasia, where there was no bible connection. Stick there and never talk about our heritage.
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#64471 May 20, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
FIRST OF ALL YOU STUPID OLD IDIOT FOOL IT IS WRITTEN IN THE BIBLE THAT THE SAMARITANS COME FROM
SAMARIA!!!!!!!!!
www.biblegateway.com/passage/... @version=NIV
83% of Samaritand HAVE GOT HAPLOGROUP J
Joshua-Marhiv family had Hap. J1
Danfi and Tsedakah families had Hap:J2
Cohen Family had Hap: E3b1-M78 which originates in NORTH AFRICA!

DO YOU RESEARCH PROPERLY STUPID IDIOT ETHIOPIAN!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#64472 May 20, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid! Reply on the issues asked, and never talk dreams. Delusional insane!
Well the whole world AGREES WITH ME NOT YOU!

Level 6

Location hidden

#64473 May 20, 2013
This is the minimalist view

"The Archaeological Evidence for the Bible is Non-Existent!"

http://www.probe.org/site/c.fdKEIMNsEoG/b.421...

These are the maximalists

http://www.ethiopianorthodox.org/amharic/holy...

Once again, I never said Jerusalem was in Ethiopia, but south west Asia (Yemen). Weak indiciduals have no option but used to lie in order to attack others.

Level 6

Location hidden

#64474 May 20, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>FIRST OF ALL YOU STUPID OLD IDIOT FOOL IT IS WRITTEN IN THE BIBLE THAT THE SAMARITANS COME FROM
SAMARIA!!!!!!!!!
www.biblegateway.com/passage/... @version=NIV
83% of Samaritand HAVE GOT HAPLOGROUP J
Joshua-Marhiv family had Hap. J1
Danfi and Tsedakah families had Hap:J2
Cohen Family had Hap: E3b1-M78 which originates in NORTH AFRICA!
DO YOU RESEARCH PROPERLY STUPID IDIOT ETHIOPIAN!
You are not capable of understanding haplotypes. First study hard to pass Grade 4 exam. You don't even know that you carried E1b1a, until I told you that this was paternal. Stupid!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#64476 May 20, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not capable of understanding haplotypes. First study hard to pass Grade 4 exam. You don't even know that you carried E1b1a, until I told you that this was paternal. Stupid!
The Jews of Israel say Ethiopians are backward and I totally agree!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#64477 May 20, 2013
ABSOLUTE PROOF THE SAMARITANS ORIGINATED FROM THE ISRAELITES:

boingboing.net/2009/12/09/good-genes-how-scie...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti-Immigrant Violence Spreads In South Africa 8 min selina london 14
why so many blacks on television (Oct '10) 40 min Vittorio 144
blacks wearing colored contacts (Aug '07) 1 hr alg222 201
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 1 hr Sir Day 123,727
Why do Black Man have so many excuses for their... 2 hr Simon Says 2
50% of Black men have STD's ,50% or more have H... (Jul '10) 2 hr Simon Says 153
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr RealDave 1,217,536
Every poll shows blacks hated more now than pre... 2 hr Simon Says 31
News In Detroit Hospital, Black Babies Are Latching On 2 hr Imgreat 28
"Monkeys Monkeys" thread (#24) 3 hr Sir Jethro 55
Latino Men are Sexier than black men. (Jan '13) 3 hr Miguel is the man 780
More from around the web