Hebrew Israelite

Level 2

Since: May 11

Memphis, TN

#64418 May 20, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with his assertion, mainly as I believe Judiasm is more of a religion rather than a race. World already agreed on the fact that Ashkenazim are not related with ancient Jews. However, we can't deny that they are Jews in practice. They are converts of the real Jews and biblical tradition supports adoption like practices as heritage. I never said they are not Jews, but not scientifically related with the ancient authentic ones. I see no problem if we accept them as Jews, but they should stop their fake genetic studies.
Aye Glim check out "Kingdom of Heaven" with Orlando Bloom. In one scene an Omani or Yemen soldier was talking to Arab leader Salahadeen he was urging Salahadeen to keep his promise. He was like remeber yourpromise us (Im guessing Omani/Yemen) that you will return Israel back to us. I never understood it till maybe now.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#64419 May 20, 2013
To show you there was non in the Land just like good book said, when the Babylonians came, first we got the warnings that there wouldnt be none left in the Land,Jeremiah 24:8 And as the evil figs, which cannot be eaten, they are so evil; surely thus saith the LORD, So will I give Zedekiah the king of Judah, and his princes, and the residue of Jerusalem, that remain in this land, and them that dwell in the land of Egypt:Jeremiah 24:9 And I will deliver them to be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth for their hurt, to be a reproach and a proverb, a taunt and a curse, in all places where I shall drive them.Jeremiah 24:10;And I will send the sword, the famine, and the pestilence, among them, till they be consumed from off the land that I gave unto them and to their fathers.you see it was the Will of the MOSTHIGH that none of us should live there in big numbers over 30, out of the Millions that was once there, it was a HEAVENLY eviction warrant sent out to remove us from the land,you see if the CREATOR gave us Land an He wanted us ALL removed from it, then ALL was gone be removed,its like in the slavery days in africa, All Africans wasnt removed from africa, NO Titusi r witusi r pygmes came, no Berbers came its a whole list of AFRICANs that didnt make it to the WEST for slavery; so when CREATOR said He wanted us ALL off the Land ,it wasnt enough hebrews, to say this was there land, If CREATOR said He didnt want no seed of JACOB on the land he gave us,Jeremiah 25:9;Behold, I will send and take all the families of the north, said the LORD, and Nebuchadrezzar the king of Babylon, my servant, and will bring them against this land, and against the inhabitants thereof, and against all these nations round about, and will utterly destroy them, and make them an astonishment, and an hissing, and perpetual desolations.you see them words"will utterly destroy them" thats as a nation,an people that was in the Land, you see if we just got off the Land then we was set for the curses in the book of MOSES, if we stayed an didnt run then we was to DIE in palestine by the sword, either which way the CREATOR wanted us up off the land that HE gave us,Jeremiah 25:11;And this whole land shall be a desolation, and an astonishment; and these nations shall serve the king of Babylon seventy years.It never said the people would be in the land happy, an in big numbers,Jeremiah 25:13;And I will bring on that land all my words which I have pronounced against it, even all that is written in this book, which Jeremiah has prophesied against all the nations, you see all the words was gone come true, we had to get OFF the land,Jeremiah 26:6;Then will I make this house like Shiloh, and will make this city a curse to all the nations of the earth,Jeremiah 26:7;So the priests and the prophets and all the people heard Jeremiah speaking these words in the house of the LORD;Jeremiah 26:8;Now it came to pass, when Jeremiah had made an end of speaking all that the LORD had commanded him to speak unto all the people, that the priests and the prophets and all the people took him, saying, Thou shalt surely die.They wanted to kill Jeremiah for saying AINT GONE BE NONE LEFT,Jeremiah 26:9;Why hast thou prophesied in the name of the LORD, saying, This house shall be like Shiloh, and this city shall be desolate without an inhabitant? And all the people were gathered against Jeremiah in the house of the LORD, yousee them words " shall be desolate without an inhabitant?" you see them words wasnt no JOKE, it meant just what it said" shall be desolate without an inhabitant? an thats just what happen

Level 2

Memphis, TN

#64420 May 20, 2013
What was thay chapter you browkdown that showed then getting cornered into Africa from the side and North.
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
To show you there was non in the Land just like good book said, when the Babylonians came, first we got the warnings that there wouldnt be none left in the Land,Jeremiah 24:8 And as the evil figs, which cannot be eaten, they are so evil; surely thus saith the LORD, So will I give Zedekiah the king of Judah, and his princes, and the residue of Jerusalem, that remain in this land, and them that dwell in the land of Egypt:Jeremiah 24:9 And I will deliver them to be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth for their hurt, to be a reproach and a proverb, a taunt and a curse, in all places where I shall drive them.Jeremiah 24:10;And I will send the sword, the famine, and the pestilence, among them, till they be consumed from off the land that I gave unto them and to their fathers.you see it was the Will of the MOSTHIGH that none of us should live there in big numbers over 30, out of the Millions that was once there, it was a HEAVENLY eviction warrant sent out to remove us from the land,you see if the CREATOR gave us Land an He wanted us ALL removed from it, then ALL was gone be removed,its like in the slavery days in africa, All Africans wasnt removed from africa, NO Titusi r witusi r pygmes came, no Berbers came its a whole list of AFRICANs that didnt make it to the WEST for slavery; so when CREATOR said He wanted us ALL off the Land ,it wasnt enough hebrews, to say this was there land, If CREATOR said He didnt want no seed of JACOB on the land he gave us,Jeremiah 25:9;Behold, I will send and take all the families of the north, said the LORD, and Nebuchadrezzar the king of Babylon, my servant, and will bring them against this land, and against the inhabitants thereof, and against all these nations round about, and will utterly destroy them, and make them an astonishment, and an hissing, and perpetual desolations.you see them words"will utterly destroy them" thats as a nation,an people that was in the Land, you see if we just got off the Land then we was set for the curses in the book of MOSES, if we stayed an didnt run then we was to DIE in palestine by the sword, either which way the CREATOR wanted us up off the land that HE gave us,Jeremiah 25:11;And this whole land shall be a desolation, and an astonishment; and these nations shall serve the king of Babylon seventy years.It never said the people would be in the land happy, an in big numbers,Jeremiah 25:13;And I will bring on that land all my words which I have pronounced against it, even all that is written in this book, which Jeremiah has prophesied against all the nations, you see all the words was gone come true, we had to get OFF the land,Jeremiah 26:6;Then will I make this house like Shiloh, and will make this city a curse to all the nations of the earth,Jeremiah 26:7;So the priests and the prophets and all the people heard Jeremiah speaking these words in the house of the LORD;Jeremiah 26:8;Now it came to pass, when Jeremiah had made an end of speaking all that the LORD had commanded him to speak unto all the people, that the priests and the prophets and all the people took him, saying, Thou shalt surely die.They wanted to kill Jeremiah for saying AINT GONE BE NONE LEFT,Jeremiah 26:9;Why hast thou prophesied in the name of the LORD, saying, This house shall be like Shiloh, and this city shall be desolate without an inhabitant? And all the people were gathered against Jeremiah in the house of the LORD, yousee them words " shall be desolate without an inhabitant?" you see them words wasnt no JOKE, it meant just what it said" shall be desolate without an inhabitant? an thats just what happen
7New Earth7

UK

#64421 May 20, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
1st Century CE).*Sage. During the *Jewish War, Johanan ben Zakkai, the leading authority of his day, managed to leave the besieged city of *Jerusalem to join the existing *academy in *Jabneh. johanan’s own ordinances were issued ‘in remembrance of the Temple’ and he is remembered as the first sage to engage in *kabbalah (Jewish mysticism).The leader of the group during 66-70 was Yohanan ben Zakkai. the Sepharviam ,Children of True YIsrael, there is a GIGANTIC COVER-UP going on in the world of religion. It is a DECEPTION of such vast proportions that it affects every moment of your life. It affects your income, your health, your family, your residence, your faith, your business, your welfare and even your sex life. Ultimately, it affects your immortal soul, which, at this moment in time, is in serious jeopardy. This cover-up has confounded the wisdom and judgment of millions of otherwise good people.It is also true that nowhere in Scripture are the Israelites ever called “Jews.” There is absolutely no such statement in either Testament, that says,“Jacob is a Jew” or “Israel is a Jew,” or even “Judah is a Jew.” In fact, we have several COUNTEREXAMPLES, which prove the opposite to be true! II Kings 16:6 refers to the House of Judah as “Jews,” but it refers to the House of Israel as “Israel.” Now, if the Jews are Israel, as we are constantly told, why does this passage contradict them? The fact is that the word ‘Jew’ is a modern invention that simply does not mean either ‘Judah’ or Israel’ or “Abraham.’ All of these claims are deceptions invented by the rabbis for the express purpose of deceiving the world on the new world order! which came after the fall of the true Hebrews genealogy of the Jewish people through the Bible and through history, that the Jewish people are neither Shemites, Hebrews, Yisraelites or Judahites. All of these claims are simply false. These false claims are, when added together, THE GREAT IMPERSONATION of Yisrael by a completely different people altogether, a people, who are actually Yisrael's WORST ENEMIES, but who have devised a brilliant strategy of staging a coup over their enemies and then proceeding to assume their identity.
Ben I'm gon respond to this post. Its a continuation of ur previous post on Paul's true identity.

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#64422 May 20, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text>Aye Glim check out "Kingdom of Heaven" with Orlando Bloom. In one scene an Omani or Yemen soldier was talking to Arab leader Salahadeen he was urging Salahadeen to keep his promise. He was like remeber yourpromise us (Im guessing Omani/Yemen) that you will return Israel back to us. I never understood it till maybe now.
I can't see the video here. It is giving me security alert! I just advice you not to see videos and other links that are just euphoric, as they base on their delusion, that usually comes after drugs. It has to be supported by archeology and genetics.

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#64423 May 20, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Strictly speaking 'Judaism' can not start in Africa. Ancient Semitic words, including the Ethiopian Geez, naturally luck the letter J. I can understand your saying here, to mean Hebrew or Israelite. Still, the word Israelite is relatively recent and stressed after their exodus out of Egypt. More appropriately, you want to say 'Hebrew' and I know you used the term 'Judaism' intentionally.
I believe Hebrew people had a root from South-West Asia or to a lesser degree on the side of Horn of Africa. You may still link Africans with that of Egypt, but archeologists didn't find enough evidence that ancient Hebrews lived in today's Egypt. Rather, some of the place names in the Bible that say Egypt and Ethiopia, actually meant to say Yemen and Ethiopia, and some of the names of Ethiopia are actually Yemen. West Africans are always at the remote side.
i can't say i totally understand what a 'hebrew' is, which is why i try to stay away from that term. what i will say is that the religion, the belief system of yahweh and elohim, comes outta nile civilization.

Level 6

Location hidden

#64424 May 20, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
still denying your e1b1a brothers, g. you know e1b1a mutated bout 20,000 years before the bantus ever came into existence.
the haplotypes for the jewish diaspora is all over the place, especially on the maternal side. and canaan always had a diverse population so how can you be sure of who the true 'original' israelites were, from so many thousands of years ago?
i didn't know you were a zionist, bruh. that explains a lot. the current state of israel is not the prophesied return of the true hebrews. this we can be absolutely sure of.
There is no evidence so far that the linage of E1b1a has extended to the middle east at the times of the last OoA migration. More over, old haplotypes (over 24,000 years) are not relevant to selectively identify the identity of specific groups (hebrews) as recent as 6000 years BP. Abraham itself lived before 2000 B.C. which makes biblical time about 4,000 years. Why do we need haplotypes that are older than 20,000 years?

What was leaving Africa was the part of EM-215, that gave the birth of EM-35, ancestor of the Neolithic Farmers. Once again I advice you to read the Genographic project of National Geography recent release on Migration routes.

M168 > YAP > M96 > P147 > P177 > P2 > M215 > M35

M35: Neolithic Farmers

Fast Facts

Time of Emergence: 20,000 years ago
Place of Origin: Middle East
Climate: Ice Age
Estimated Number of Homo sapiens: Hundreds of thousands
Tools/Skills: Upper Paleolithic-Neolithic

The final common ancestor in your haplogroup, the man who gave rise to marker M35, was born around 20,000 years ago in the Middle East. His descendants were among the first farmers and helped spread agriculture from the Middle East into the Mediterranean region.

I know that is also too old to explain the fact, but enough to rule out the link of EV-38 (E1b1a) to the middle east. The descendants of EM-35 are EM-123, EM-34 and EM-84, and all of them originated in the middle east, but the last two are as recent as 3-5 Yka years.

Level 8

Location hidden

#64425 May 20, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
What was thay chapter you browkdown that showed then getting cornered into Africa from the side and North.<quoted text>
Jeremiah 43 0r 44, thats just what happen we got cornered into africa ,everybody after us came from east NORTH east, push us west,.

Level 6

Location hidden

#64426 May 20, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
i can't say i totally understand what a 'hebrew' is, which is why i try to stay away from that term. what i will say is that the religion, the belief system of yahweh and elohim, comes outta nile civilization.
That is the dead case. We can just see circumcision, which was prevalent in Africa earlier than any other part. However, the Nile region was just part, and the most ancient ones for African heritage are the eastern part including Yemen.

Hebrew is related to the most ancient people that gave the birth of all Abrahamic religion. I believe the term had existed even before Abraham, as the great grand father of Abraham was called Ebir.

Level 6

Location hidden

#64427 May 20, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>Jeremiah 43 0r 44, thats just what happen we got cornered into africa ,everybody after us came from east NORTH east, push us west,.
Why do you think world scholars never support your recent east-west migratory movement of people. There was no single scientific study that says E1b1a were in East Africa, during the last 4 or 5 thousand years (biblical times). I can't believe all scholars are racists in this regard. Yet, you still continue to believe in that, is that not waste of time?

Level 2

Memphis, TN

#64428 May 20, 2013
The Persian historian Tabari quotes Ibn Abbas (d. 686- 8) as saying: "Born to Noah were Shem, whose descendants' colors are a black complexion with a light-brownish undertone (bay&#257;dh) and a dark blackish brown (Udmah).

Level 8

Location hidden

#64429 May 20, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
Genesis 14:13;And there came one that had escaped, and told Abram the Hebrew; for he dwelt in the plain of Mamre the Amorite, brother of Eshcol, and brother of Aner: and these were confederate with Abram.ITS OUR RACE OUR ETHINIC GROUP, thats Different then others look look son look.Exodus 1:16;And he said, When ye do the office of a midwife to the Hebrew women, and see them upon the stools; if it be a son, then ye shall kill him: but if it be a daughter, then she shall live.see son our Male an Females was called Hebrews an others know we was diffrent then other africans the eygptian could tell,even if we had on they clothes Exodus 1:19;And the midwives said unto Pharaoh, Because the Hebrew women are not as the Egyptian women; for they are lively, and are delivered ere the midwives come in unto them.Exodus 2:6 ;And when she had opened it, she saw the child: and, behold, the babe wept. And she had compassion on him, and said, This is one of the Hebrews' children. WE ARE THE HEBREWS NOW AN THEN

Level 2

Memphis, TN

#64430 May 20, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you think world scholars never support your recent east-west migratory movement of people. There was no single scientific study that says E1b1a were in East Africa, during the last 4 or 5 thousand years (biblical times). I can't believe all scholars are racists in this regard. Yet, you still continue to believe in that, is that not waste of time?
You gotta account the migration of tribes out of Nubia thousands of years ago.

Level 8

Location hidden

#64431 May 20, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
all schools jews control one way of the other they needs money, an most books jews own,go to sleep you knows nothing

Level 8

Location hidden

#64432 May 20, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the dead case. We can just see circumcision, which was prevalent in Africa earlier than any other part. However, the Nile region was just part, and the most ancient ones for African heritage are the eastern part including Yemen.
Hebrew is related to the most ancient people that gave the birth of all Abrahamic religion. I believe the term had existed even before Abraham, as the great grand father of Abraham was called Ebir.
Yemen son of EDOM, trying to rebuild edom, because your edom

Level 2

Memphis, TN

#64433 May 20, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't see the video here. It is giving me security alert! I just advice you not to see videos and other links that are just euphoric, as they base on their delusion, that usually comes after drugs. It has to be supported by archeology and genetics.
Im not getting at what you are trying say. If you are saying that their no recent East to west Africa migration.that will be wrong. Like I mention above about 1000 years or so Nubian or Sudan people came to West Africa. As well as a Migration through Chad. To be technical Tuaregs are from North East as well so it very plausible but the only way its not if you ignore those facts. Like I told AE those are some big coincedences. All jews even Ethiopians have SubSaharan/Negro dna. Many Maps show the same places shown on vid maps. Look from 1500s-1700s maps. Im thinking they left a trail of Hebrew Tribes.

Level 8

Location hidden

#64434 May 20, 2013
2 Chronicles 30:6;So the posts went with the letters from the king and his princes throughout all Israel and Judah, and according to the commandment of the king, saying, Ye children of Israel, turn again unto the LORD God of Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, and he will return to the remnant of you, that are escaped out of the hand of the kings of Assyria.2 Chronicles 30:8;Now be ye not stiffnecked, as your fathers were, but yield yourselves unto the LORD, and enter into his sanctuary, which he hath sanctified for ever: and serve the LORD your God, that the fierceness of his wrath may turn away from you.2 Chronicles 30:9;For if ye turn again unto the LORD, your brethren and your children shall find compassion before them that lead them captive, so that they shall come again into this land: for the LORD your God is gracious and merciful, and will not turn away his face from you, if ye return unto him. our peoples had 135 years to have made it home doing to assrian to babylon transition! i see them times plan an clear, that was doing your,"read about the Saite Period, or Dynasty 26 (664–525 B.C.)of Eygpt you gone learn something!Under Saite rule, Egypt grew from a vassal of Assyria to an independent ally. thats why when you read in Bible,2 Kings 23:29;In his days Pharaohnechoh king of Egypt went up against the king of Assyria to the river Euphrates: and king Josiah went against him; and he slew him at Megiddo, when he had seen him.bro Necho was going to Help the Assyrians against the new Babylonians that was of Armenian Ashkenaz they took Assyria over an moved on Judah an Egypt which would have pushed Hebrews farther into Africa,after the collapse of the Assyrian empire in 612 B.C.) the major foreign threat to Egypt came from the Babylonians. that was doing Jeremiah days an good book show you how we all went into Africa, an doing that time when Egypt had got cool with Assyria which was being attacked by the Babylonians, we came home that's why good book said they came from all over from where they was driven an came back to Judah,Jeremiah 43:5;But Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, took all the remnant of Judah, that were returned from all nations, whither they had been driven, to dwell in the land of Judah;they came back from the Assyrian attacks they had 135 years to made it home an they did,they went into Africa with the ones Nebuzaradan had left behind Jeremiah 43:6;Even men, and women, and children, and the king's daughters, and every person that Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard had left with Gedaliah the son of Ahikam the son of Shaphan, and Jeremiah the prophet, and Baruch the son of Neriah,Jeremiah 43:7So they came into the land of Egypt: for they obeyed not the voice of the LORD: thus came they even to Tahpanhes." BRO ALL of us is accounted for! the spirit isnt moving no one but us to be hebrews we that stock ok!Saite Period - Dynasty 26 (664-525 B.C.)
Sais was a town in the Nile Delta. With the help of the Assyrians, they were able to drive out the Nubians. By this time, Egypt was no longer a world-class power, although the Saites were able to control the area governed from Thebes as well as the north. This dynasty is thought of as the last truly Egyptian one.the 26th dynasty pharaoh Necho II (610-595 BCE), responsible for the death of Josiah, and Jeremiah 44:30Thus saith the LORD; Behold, I will give Pharaohhophra king of Egypt into the hand of his enemies, and into the hand of them that seek his life; as I gave Zedekiah king of Judah into the hand of Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon, his enemy, and that sought his life. mentions his successor Apries or Hophra (589-570 BC).AN THE GOOD BOOK SHOW WE WAS IN EGYPT,Apries, Hebrew Hophra (died 567 bce), fourth king (reigned 589–570 bce) of the 26th dynasty (664–525 bce; Apries failed to help his ally King Zedekiah of Judah against the invading armies of Babylon

Level 6

Location hidden

#64435 May 20, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>all schools jews control one way of the other they needs money, an most books jews own,go to sleep you knows nothing
I appreciate your honesty and kindness. At least you never raised the Nubian connection, which was still never written by genetic scholars, except by racist mythologists.

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#64436 May 20, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>Genesis 14:13;And there came one that had escaped, and told Abram the Hebrew; for he dwelt in the plain of Mamre the Amorite, brother of Eshcol, and brother of Aner: and these were confederate with Abram.ITS OUR RACE OUR ETHINIC GROUP, thats Different then others look look son look.Exodus 1:16;And he said, When ye do the office of a midwife to the Hebrew women, and see them upon the stools; if it be a son, then ye shall kill him: but if it be a daughter, then she shall live.see son our Male an Females was called Hebrews an others know we was diffrent then other africans the eygptian could tell,even if we had on they clothes Exodus 1:19;And the midwives said unto Pharaoh, Because the Hebrew women are not as the Egyptian women; for they are lively, and are delivered ere the midwives come in unto them.Exodus 2:6 ;And when she had opened it, she saw the child: and, behold, the babe wept. And she had compassion on him, and said, This is one of the Hebrews' children. WE ARE THE HEBREWS NOW AN THEN
none of this tells me what a hebrew really is. some etymology says 'to cross over' or 'separate'. some believe its linked to eber, some believe its linked to the 'habirus' can could mean wonderer.

this is what i mean, its not all that simple to pin down.

Level 8

Location hidden

#64437 May 20, 2013
The LORD hath said concerning you, O ye remnant of Judah; Go ye not into Egypt: know certainly that I have admonished you this day.read Jeremiah 42 u see we LIED BIG time Jeremiah 42:1 Then all the captains of the forces, and Johanan the son of Kareah, and Jezaniah the son of Hoshaiah, and all the people from the least even to the greatest, came near.3and said unto Jeremiah the prophet, Let, we pray thee, our supplication be accepted before thee, and pray for us unto the LORD thy God, even for all this remnant; for we are left but a few of many, as thine eyes do behold us:4That the LORD thy God may shew us the way wherein we may walk, and the thing that we may do.u see we lied! to the CREATOR,when we said that an JEREMIAH went to go see what he could do fo us! NOW check verse 5 out Then they said to Jeremiah, The LORD be a true and faithful witness amongst us, if we do not even according to all the word wherewith the LORD thy God shall send thee to us.u see it? u see what we said? that did us END go to verses 20 u see what it said?For you have deceived your own souls: for you sent me to the Lord our God, saying: Pray for us to the Lord our God, and according to all that the Lord our God shall say to thee, so declare unto us, and we will do it. go to JEREMIAH 43 v5But Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, took all the remnant of Judah, that were returned from all the nations whither they had been driven to sojourn in the land of Judah:u see we came from everywhere to leave off into africa, and they came into the land of Egypt; for they hearkened not to the voice of the LORD; and they came even to Tahpanhes. we was in the door of no return! here we be! when Nehemiah an them came home! we didnt come from all nations to get tested fo GENEALOGY! our heritage! we was long gone! the only people got removed by way of ships is us!off africa were the hebrews ran to! the New peoples placed in our land!,2 Kings 17:24;And the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from Sepharvaim, and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel: and they possessed Samaria, and dwelt in the cities thereof., them be the jews of today along with ASHKENAZ,Jeremiah 51:27;Set ye up a standard in the land, blow the trumpet among the nations, prepare the nations against her, call together against her the kingdoms of Ararat, Minni, and Ashchenaz; appoint a captain against her; cause the horses to come up as the rough caterpillers. Ararat, be them Khazars Georgian,an Ashkenaz be the likes of our Rothschilds,the Sepharvaim be your Sephardi sephardics,Ararat is the jews that came from turkey, an them parts! all them was your BABYLONIAN JEWs,in the book of EZRA we wanted NO parts of them! we are two different peoples as a whole ,the JEW inherited our Heritage, do to our sin! thats what the" Tanakh" is about! we cant be jews like they cant be HEBREWS, all HEBREWS lost HERITAGE an suffered slavery an was shipped to foreign land , as stated by Moses in Torah

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how do you rid the earth of the cracker creature? 2 min Jake 4
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Go fish 1,703,371
El Rey de los campesinos is busted: He's a Mexican 7 min Taco Beano 33
Will she still be a mudshark? 12 min KIP 6
Ttt is a TWINK 13 min Ttt 13
a special thansk to crackers 14 min Jake 2
Ugly White boy arrested for child molestation 17 min Skuzzfunkel Snottwat 7
ugly cracker ape school shooting! 2 hr Jake 113
Florida school shooter and THX 2 hr Back Whipping Master 28
Why are so many white ppl strung out on drugs 3 hr Back Whipping Master 40