Hebrew Israelite

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#64313 May 19, 2013
Dawit_Et wrote:
<quoted text>
I will tell u this based on my HIstory...U Will be buried six feet under like the rest of them if you come and see us........
bible say your going down , thats good enough, its your hate of us hebrews, thats gone undo ya

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#64314 May 19, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>bible say your going down , thats good enough, its your hate of us hebrews, thats gone undo ya
maybe ur "bible" ....but the good book Does Not say we are .....going down.......like i told u before stop reading edited "bible"
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#64315 May 19, 2013
Dawit_Et wrote:
<quoted text>
YOu are no better......
I was reading that Ethiopia has a Muslim population between 30-40% and some say as high as 50%! That is shocking. Considering that Ethiopia is surrounded by Muslim countries, it just a matter of time before Ethiopia is forced to become completely Muslim. Iv read on quite a lot of sites that in the End of Days Ethiopia turns on Israel. Now Im not surprised!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#64316 May 19, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>I was reading that Ethiopia has a Muslim population between 30-40% and some say as high as 50%! That is shocking. Considering that Ethiopia is surrounded by Muslim countries, it just a matter of time before Ethiopia is forced to become completely Muslim. Iv read on quite a lot of sites that in the End of Days Ethiopia turns on Israel. Now Im not surprised!
that is ur wishful thinking, and no muslims are not 50% lmao....they are just one third.....and No Muslims wont take over ...keep on dreaming lol
Ethiopia will never turn against Israel lool that is just plain stupid.....dont believe everything u read lol BIble is talking about sudan also cush and enemy of ISrael ....sighs.....
7New Earth7

Sweden

#64317 May 19, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>hommie he was a amorite king,see amorites had the land before we came out of Egypt, amorite mixed with giants gone be the lepers,some amorites had dark skin from mixing with canaan other tribes,look at this look hommie,Ezekiel 16:2;Son of man, cause Jerusalem to know her abominations,Ezekiel 16:3 ;And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD unto Jerusalem; Thy birth and thy nativity is of the land of Canaan; thy father was an Amorite, and thy mother an Hittite.
I told PHAED71 it was gon result to this;

"the Order of melchizedek god 'El' is/was the god of the Hebrews! It is He who say things like : "Thus saith the Lord GOD unto Jerusalem; Thy birth and thy nativity is of the land of Canaan; thy father was an Amorite, and thy mother an Hittite."
7New Earth7

Sweden

#64318 May 19, 2013
We are not the SEED of ADAM!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#64319 May 19, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text> Where is your proof this is fake? Your link follwed by that statement is not dealing with what you claim. Are you being misleading
Egyptians painted Semites as light skinned and Iv never seen a black Semite painted by them, thats why I wonder about that pic. I also know that Afrocentrics will claim a certain people like the Bedouins to be Israelites which of course isnt true and also darken photos.
7New Earth7

Sweden

#64320 May 19, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
I told PHAED71 it was gon result to this;
"the Order of melchizedek god 'El' is/was the god of the Hebrews! It is He who say things like : "Thus saith the Lord GOD unto Jerusalem; Thy birth and thy nativity is of the land of Canaan; thy father was an Amorite, and thy mother an Hittite."
This is not even new, see; I was even shocked the day I saw this on TV!!!!!!! I'm not saying I copied it from them, I had known before I saw it!!!!!!!!!!
Why I'm saying I was shocked is because I didn't believe that all the evil in Babylon will allow National Geographic broadcast such a revealing news!!!!!!!!!
They even showed that they god El is/was a black man!!!!!!!!!! And they linked him to Africa!!!!!!!!!!
They called him the god of the Hebrews!!!!!!!!!
They said that his consort are/were everywhere doing things with him at different regions!!!!!!!!
I was shocked because now, that's good news comoing from them, and how many people that go to churches have picked it up and raised the bar??????????
That's glory man!!!!!!!!!!

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#64321 May 19, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes it was a conclusive act by the melchizedek order to start up the fires of forgivness/healing/togethernes s/oneness; the union of all races, by mixing with the solomonic dynasty, which were non-blacks. With this eternal solution they had solved the problems in the world and needed to move to the judgment phase, so they the black angels (Medebay-Sheba-melchizedek family) came to that lasting solution as explained above -racial mixing ....... Do you see the reason for the solution now???????? They decided to mix with the fair race so that everyone will be carried along to heaven, so TRUE JUDGMENT can commence!!!!!!!!!

Okay let me give u an example of judgment, the story of jesus has no blemish, but BEN said he wen to the evil place called synagogue (which ben converted to sin-of-gog) and ben is not sure if he is right! So ben condemned jesus! And ben has been condemning the white race since day one!!!!!!!!!!

So the story had to be complete so that true judgment can start from heaven!!!!!!!!! Ben wants to go to paradise but is at the gate of heaven (frontlines) condemning others!!!!!!

That's the picture the melchizedek order painted, to carry all along!!!!!!!!!! Good and bad!!!!!!!!!

So I do not mind BEN saying that jesus has yellow/white blood, but did jesus do evil?

Maybe, Ben and no other scholar knew men were angels and that its where ancient BLACK HEBREWS 'BEN YISRAEL' started from.

Remember that the FIRST *man* that used the word ISRAEL in the bible was the *angel* Jacob fought with!!!!!! What did the angel-man tell Jacob????? You have fought with God and with who??????????

The answer is *M*E*N*!!!!!!!!!

So that's where we the black race comes in!!!!!! We used to live on top of mountains as angels worldwide and that's where we came down to bless, curse, fight, heal and plague people from!!!!!!! And remember that the one time we wanted to mix with fair women, God destroyed the offsprings!!!!!!!!!

So the swithe man west African lave ships took the angels in west Africa too and their books were destroyed too!!!!!!!!! So we shouldn't totally rely only on the bible!!!!!!!!

Although Jacob was mentioned that his offsprings shall rule, its still reflected in the seed of David that his son is written about (Islam calls him ISA).

Tap you blessing from this greater glory -the melchizedek family!!!!!!! That's the origin of the word BEN YISRAEL, ie from the BEY in MEDEBAY!!!!!!!!!!
So your message is allow time to take its course..the outcome is written already..there will be no secrets hidden and the truth will reveal itself when the time of indifferences reach a boiling point?(Armageddon) who's who will be front and center..those opposed will be dealt with and those that comply receive mercy??
7New Earth7

Sweden

#64322 May 19, 2013
PHAED71 wrote:
<quoted text>
So your message is allow time to take its course..the outcome is written already..there will be no secrets hidden and the truth will reveal itself when the time of indifferences reach a boiling point?(Armageddon) who's who will be front and center..those opposed will be dealt with and those that comply receive mercy??
What I'm telling you now is that you have been given the opportunity to go directly to God and keep ASKING Him different questions.

To your surprise, God might gove you a special assignment!

God is ANGRY, THE JUDGMENT has STARTED!!!!!!

He is telling me how HE is going to destroy the world!!!!!!!!!!

So I'm not telling people to be soft, I'm telling people that the time is dread because its now a race for soul, if your flesh and worldly affairs doesn't gove u opportunities to have time to reconnect or weighs you down, you won't reconnect to become full lotus where not only that ur eyes are open 247, but you can fly, and disappear!!!!!!!!!

That the only way anyone can be saved!!!!!!!!

If not, you are going to die!!!!!!!!

The BIG secret is; if one dies, there is no soul, ie no heaven and no hell, because the flesh is the soul!!!!!!! Jesus said, people do not know the power of God...... God is not the Father of the dead but of the living.

The wages of sin is??????????
7New Earth7

Sweden

#64323 May 19, 2013
Give*

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Location hidden

#64324 May 19, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>hommie he was a amorite king,see amorites had the land before we came out of Egypt, amorite mixed with giants gone be the lepers,some amorites had dark skin from mixing with canaan other tribes,look at this look hommie,Ezekiel 16:2;Son of man, cause Jerusalem to know her abominations,Ezekiel 16:3 ;And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD unto Jerusalem; Thy birth and thy nativity is of the land of Canaan; thy father was an Amorite, and thy mother an Hittite.
Melchizedek can not fit tht scripture tho..
Hebrew 7 ch
2) To him also Abraham apportioned a tithe of everything. His name first means king of righteousness, then king of Salem, that is, king of peace.
3) Without father, without mother, without genealogy, he has neither beginning of days nor end of life but is like the son of God, and he remains a priest for all time.
So Melchizedek was not a Amorite nor blood-related to any man or men walking the Earth!
4) But see how great he must be, if Abraham the patriarch gave him a tithe of his plunder.
5) And those of the sons of Levi who receive the priestly office have authorization according to the law to collect a tithe from the people, that is, from their fellow countrymen, although they too are descendants of Abraham.
6) But Melchizedek who DOES NOT share their ancestry collected a tithe from Abraham and blessed the one who possessed the promise.
7New Earth7

Sweden

#64325 May 19, 2013
PHAED71 wrote:
<quoted text>
www.google.com/m...

Time is dread, worldly things = gravity pull, full lotus= lightness (weight).

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Location hidden

#64326 May 19, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>condemned no one but evil doers to us an our history,i condemned the ethiopians,the jews, regular whites are nothing,they follow orders,i have whites i kick it with, they thugs though, which is cool, they do they thang,i aint even mad at jews, because WE SET THE BALL ROLLING, the HEBREWS GOT they self in this MESS an CREATOR gone get us out, so i hate no one, BUT IM GONE POINT FINGER AT PROBLEM,
AGREED!! All should agree "if" their heart of stone has been turn to flesh as it is written
7New Earth7

Sweden

#64327 May 19, 2013
You know why I say the new testament is not fake? Because I have read and seen different eastern churches celebrate what they call the tomb fire ritual where the light candles saying that there is a rumour of a mystical light that appeared the day jesus came out from the tomb.

If you wana fly at the speed of light, you can transform to light, I have seen this my team can do this. Is u wana just float u can disappear. www.google.com/m...

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Location hidden

#64328 May 19, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>What I'm telling you now is that you have been given the opportunity to go directly to God and keep ASKING Him different questions.

To your surprise, God might gove you a special assignment!

God is ANGRY, THE JUDGMENT has STARTED!!!!!!

He is telling me how HE is going to destroy the world!!!!!!!!!!

So I'm not telling people to be soft, I'm telling people that the time is dread because its now a race for soul, if your flesh and worldly affairs doesn't gove u opportunities to have time to reconnect or weighs you down, you won't reconnect to become full lotus where not only that ur eyes are open 247, but you can fly, and disappear!!!!!!!!!

That the only way anyone can be saved!!!!!!!!

If not, you are going to die!!!!!!!!

The BIG secret is; if one dies, there is no soul, ie no heaven and no hell, because the flesh is the soul!!!!!!! Jesus said, people do not know the power of God...... God is not the Father of the dead but of the living.

The wages of sin is??????????
As I read the post of all my Brothers..I take time to let it marinate, I won't jump conclusions but I do see the wheels turning and things are developing at a faster pace than ppl realize it! I can not discredit no one's view bcz each has a path to wlk and "if" each walks the ancient path then we all will meet at the same finish line regardless of his/her path..there's only one door or destination for all to reach and tht is being present to worship/praise YAH
7New Earth7

Sweden

#64329 May 19, 2013
Correction: If u wana just float u can disappear, and be light then float.

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Location hidden

#64330 May 19, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
You know why I say the new testament is not fake? Because I have read and seen different eastern churches celebrate what they call the tomb fire ritual where the light candles saying that there is a rumour of a mystical light that appeared the day jesus came out from the tomb.

If you wana fly at the speed of light, you can transform to light, I have seen this my team can do this. Is u wana just float u can disappear. www.google.com/m...
Say what!! Cme bck again..hold it homie LMAO man slow dwn w/ tht tlk

Level 8

Location hidden

#64331 May 19, 2013
Dawit_Et wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe ur "bible" ....but the good book Does Not say we are .....going down.......like i told u before stop reading edited "bible"
Ezekiel 38:5;Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet:Ezekiel 38:6;Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee.

Level 8

Location hidden

#64332 May 19, 2013
PHAED71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Melchizedek can not fit tht scripture tho..
Hebrew 7 ch
2) To him also Abraham apportioned a tithe of everything. His name first means king of righteousness, then king of Salem, that is, king of peace.
3) Without father, without mother, without genealogy, he has neither beginning of days nor end of life but is like the son of God, and he remains a priest for all time.
So Melchizedek was not a Amorite nor blood-related to any man or men walking the Earth!
4) But see how great he must be, if Abraham the patriarch gave him a tithe of his plunder.
5) And those of the sons of Levi who receive the priestly office have authorization according to the law to collect a tithe from the people, that is, from their fellow countrymen, although they too are descendants of Abraham.
6) But Melchizedek who DOES NOT share their ancestry collected a tithe from Abraham and blessed the one who possessed the promise.
there must been some good amorites at one time,if CREATOR help Jerusalem when it was a Canaanite town,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min VetnorsGate 1,581,415
News POLL: Most Black Americans Don't Want Confedera... 7 min The Power Of Mast... 39
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 8 min EMMETT TILL 186
Greeks Have Sub-Saharan Ancestry (Aug '12) 10 min christo3 372
Why Are White People On A Black Forum? 13 min Redefined 31
First the confederate flag, then the Robert E. ... 21 min Ms Mack 27
Do black women prefer doggystyle? 24 min Dan Snow 36
Tomi Lehren dating a Black Man!!!! 2 hr TranshumanX 54
Seriously. What's gonna happen to the "sell-out"? 9 hr Ugly monkeys 52
More from around the web