Hebrew Israelite

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#64137 May 18, 2013
Isaiah 45:11;Thus saith the LORD, the Holy One of Israel, and his Maker, Ask me of things to come concerning my sons, and concerning the work of my hands command ye me.

Level 8

Location hidden

#64138 May 18, 2013
Isaiah 45:13;I have raised him up in righteousness, and I will direct all his ways: he shall build my city, and he shall let go my captives, not for price nor reward, saith the LORD of hosts. THE RETURNS from Babylon, Persian king, Zerubbabel, a descendant of King Jehoiachin. Zerubbabel brought back the Temple treasures looted by Nebuchadnezzar and became for a time the recognized governor of the restored community. After many difficulties the rebuilding of the Temple was completed about 515 B.C. under [Persian King] Darius.515 BC "There is really no firm piece of information about conditions in Jerusalem and the life of the returnees after c. 515 B.C… This period is virtually unknown, not only in Jerusalem but also in Palestine in general." , we was ran off we knows what happen check this!Malachi the Prophet was in the Land in 430BC, he was part of a group of returns,ok he going to look into him, ok before the Prophet Malachi, there was the Proheht,Haggai, an the Prophet Zechariah, them to Prohehts was around in 520BC,that's 19 years being from when Babylon two Prophets seen what was going on lets look!Haggai 1:1;In the second year of Darius the king, in the sixth month, in the first day of the month, came the word of the LORD by Haggai the prophet unto Zerubbabel the son of Shealtiel, governor of Judah, and to Joshua the son of Josedech, the high priest, saying,,Haggai 1:2;Thus speaketh the LORD of hosts, saying, This people say, The time is not come, the time that the LORD'S house should be built. you see? our Mind wasn't rightif you read Haggi 1-4-11 you gone see it took a DROUGHT to get us to want to build the Temple up if you read Haggai 1:12 it TOOK that DROUGHT to make us get right, read it!Haggai 1:12;Then Zerubbabel the son of Shealtiel, and Joshua the son of Josedech, the high priest, with all the remnant of the people, obeyed the voice of the LORD their God, and the words of Haggai the prophet, as the LORD their God had sent him, and the people did fear before the LORD.after the DROUGHT? if you read on Down Haggi 2-5 Our peoples even still Had the Covenant that we came out of Egypt with.Haggai 2:4;Yet now be strong, O Zerubbabel, saith the LORD; and be strong, O Joshua, son of Josedech, the high priest; and be strong, all ye people of the land, saith the LORD, and work: for I am with you, saith the LORD of hosts:Haggai 2:5;According to the word that I covenanted with you when ye came out of Egypt, so my spirit remaineth among you: fear ye not,so whom was in the Land to Make us Afraid? the SEPHARVAIM, an others from Babylon that was tying to Hinder the peoples because it was said in 445BC Nehemiah 9:36;Behold, we are servants this day, and for the land that thou gavest unto our fathers to eat the fruit thereof and the good thereof, behold, we are servants in it:the ARABS was there!ok lets look at Malachi this was in 430 BC, that was 98 years before the Greeks came 332BC, that was real fast read Malachi your going to see what was what 98 years before Greeks pull up!read what it said Bout Esau, he would mix in with the Armenians,an they would come back,an they their now,Malachi 1:3;And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness..Malachi 1:4;Whereas Edom saith, We are impoverished, but we will return and build the desolate places; thus saith the LORD of hosts, They shall build, but I will throw down; and they shall call them, The border of wickedness, and, The people against whom the LORD hath indignation for ever..they back home!

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#64139 May 18, 2013
motts wrote:
TROLL ALERT! TROLL ALERT!
Brother Realist is a White Troll masquerading as a Black guy to reinforce his nonsensical eurocentric agenda. He is an Australian descendent of convicts and used to go by the name 'Neelix and Kes'.
yes sir an obvious troll pushing the KKKlan ideas and pleading for a Manning and Herman Cain's ideology.

a white/redboi

Level 8

Location hidden

#64140 May 18, 2013
, ok the Prophet Isaiah,was told this in 725BC the Assyrians was on the Way an they was conrtoled by a CHALDEAN Armenian, an the real Assyrian of Ham came back home to africa for help,725BC, Isaiah 19:24;In that day shall Israel be the third with Egypt and with Assyria, even a blessing in the midst of the land:We fought Babylon together which bring bout the The Saite period, when Marduk-apla-iddina II 722 – 710 BC A Chaldean king,(the Biblical Merodach-Baladan)Placed HIS PEOPLES IN OUR LAND!2 Kings 17:24;And the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from Sepharvaim, and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel: and they possessed Samaria, and dwelt in the cities thereof. go look at the Babylonian KINGS LIST, Assyria was taken over BY the Chaldees the 722 – 710 BC ARMENIANS AKA the Chaldean Armenian!Merodach-Baladan was of THE Original Chaldeains Armenians as they would Later be called Jew, the! Sepharvaims was placed in 722 three Before Isaiah Told us about the Devil Lucifer ,ok in 725BC just before the Chaldean show up in the disguse of the Assyrian nation,they took assyria Over, the set of POWER would Change from both Places ok the Armenians the Scythian s make up they roots. ok in 725BC Prophet Isaiah said this,Isaiah 14:1;For the LORD will have mercy on Jacob, and will yet choose Israel, and set them in their own land: and the strangers shall be joined with them, and they shall cleave to the house of Jacob,when we go back home we gone take others with us!Isaiah 14:2;And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the LORD for servants and handmaids: and they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors.ok we know this aint happen yet, Because when Nehemiah an the Hebrews came from Babylon in 444BC they say they was slaves,Nehemiah 9:36;Behold, we are servants this day, and for the land that thou gavest unto our fathers to eat the fruit thereof and the good thereof, behold, we are servants in it:OK an we knows they conditions didn't change because we was taking BLIND sheep to temple an it was told us we would be removed!430BC 98 years before the Greeks came Malachi 1:14;But cursed be the deceiver, which hath in his flock a male, and voweth, and sacrificeth unto the Lord a corrupt thing: for I am a great King, saith the LORD of hosts, and my name is dreadful among the heathen.ok to show you we would get the Curse even the Returns Malachi 2:2;If ye will not hear, and if ye will not lay it to heart,to give glory unto my name,saith the LORD of hosts, I will even send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings: yea,I have cursed them already, because ye do not lay it to heart.see we was going to get it the Greeks came 98 years later,ok lets jump back to 725BC an what the Propheht Isaiah was saying about Lucifer, ok Marduk-apla-iddina II 722–710 BC A Chaldean king,(the Biblical Merodach-Baladan)Placed HIS PEOPLES IN OUR LAND!2 Kings 17:24;And the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from Sepharvaim, and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel:and they possessed Samaria, and dwelt in the cities thereof. go look at the Babylonian.ok look at Isaiah 14;3;And it shall come to pass in the day that the LORD shall give thee rest from thy sorrow, and from thy fear, and from the hard bondage wherein thou wast made to serve,.ok thats going to retain to the Peoples that did all the Curses, jews aint did no curse,an that coulnt have been when the returns came home we Part1#

Level 8

Location hidden

#64141 May 18, 2013
an the africa part of them tried to get in africa when them white mixed evil Babylonians was ran by the Chaldeans, was at the African branch of the Assyrians,Cyaxares the Great;625–585 BC),After his fall the Scythians took over his kingdom. Cyaxares joined with King Nabopolassar of Babylonia. This alliance was formalized through the marriage of Cyaxares daughter, Amytis with Nabopolassar's son, Nebuchadnezzar II, the king of THE CHALDEANS,These allies overthrew the Assyrian Empire and destroyed Nineveh in 612 BC..Genesis 10:11;Out of that land went forth Asshur, and builded Nineveh, and the city Rehoboth, and Calah,That was Nimrod son, Asshur was,list before the Genealogy of SHEM son Asshur,so the Kingdom that Ham kids Build had Became a servant Of Japheht an they Lived in Shem House!Genesis 9:27;God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.CYAXARES was a CANNIBAL the Medes king was Cyaxares the son of Phraortes, the son of Deïokes, who at first dealt well with the Scythian s, being suppliants for his protection they was out robbing together; and esteeming them very highly he delivered his son to them to learn their ways and the art of shooting with the bow on top of horse. Then time went by, and the Scythian s used to go out continually to the chase rob and always brought back something; till once it happened that they took nothing, and when they returned with empty hands Cyaxares (being, as he showed on this occasion, not of an eminently good disposition) dealt with them very harshly and used insult towards them. And they, when they had received this treatment from Cyaxares, considering that they had suffered indignity, planned to kill his son, and to cut him up, this little boy who was being instructed among them, and having dressed his flesh as they had been wont to dress the wild animals THEY COOKED THE LITTLE BOY,an season him an went to bear it to Cyaxares and give it to him, pretending that it was game taken in hunting that they had cooked they season him up GOOD; and when they had given it to the King, their design was to make their way as quickly as possible to Alyattes the son of Sadyattes at Sardis. This then was done; and Cyaxares with the guests who ate at his table tasted of that meat of his son THAT LITTLE BOY, and the Scythian s having so done,took off real fast ok they had a war over that an made up in MARRIGE an ,Astyages Cyaxares son is 585 BCE-550 BCE was in the GAME he had SCYTHIAN BLOOD ON his side,He inherited a large empire,he ruled in alliance with his two brothers-in-law, Croesus of Lydia and Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon, whose wife, Amytis, Astyages' sister, was the queen for whom Nebuchadnezzar was said to have built the Hanging Gardens of Babylon.Alyattes's daughter Aryenis was married to Cyaxares's son Astyages,The Battle of Halys was pay Back for Feeding King Cyaxares his boy, they eat good to! lol,ok im going to show you how the scytians got back in the Game,Aryenis was also the Queen consort of Astyages, King of Media and mother of Mandane of Media married to her nephew Cyrus the Great. She was also mother-in-law of Cambyses I of Anshan and maternal grandmother of Cyrus the Great.
She was given in marriage to Astyages to seal a treaty between Cyaxares of Media and Alyattes II of Lydia, following the Battle of the Eclipse.
7New Earth7

UK

#64142 May 18, 2013
PHAED71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Deut 28 chapter has a list of all the increases and curses.. explain how Melchizedek seed is or was caught in the nets w/ Adamic seed to be enslaved over here in the Americas? U are saying we are NOT Adamic seed but Melchizedek seed so why is it Melchizedek offspring ended up on slaveships?
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
OK this verse shows the ETHIOPIANS an Arabs in a STATE of Disbelief about us being Hebrews, an ITS true to this day, if you tell a Arab your a Hebrew they get mad an say no no, "BUT SOME WILL ACCEPT us as Hebrews " where as Ethiopians hate us Being Hebrews" they be in a state of disbelief , as it is on here, ok look at this verse Hebrews Isaiah 45:14 ;Thus saith the LORD, The labour of Egypt, and merchandise of Ethiopia and of the Sabeans, men of stature, shall come over unto thee, and they shall be thine: they shall come after thee; in chains they shall come over, and they shall fall down unto thee, they shall make supplication unto thee, saying, Surely God is in thee; and there is none else, there is no God.
PHAED71 I already know BEN is as biased as EVER!!!!! Such cases will be hard to remedy. So I'm gon say out here; are we all willing to stay truthful to ourselves?
Number one: PHAED71 do u know BEN doesn't accept that Jesus has the rights He talked about in the book of revelation? I'm talking about all he said he will bless and curse!
Or do you also disagree that Jesus is currently sitting in heaven?
Answer me first I want to know what I'm dealing with first!
7New Earth7

UK

#64143 May 18, 2013
PHAED71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Deut 28 chapter has a list of all the increases and curses.. explain how Melchizedek seed is or was caught in the nets w/ Adamic seed to be enslaved over here in the Americas? U are saying we are NOT Adamic seed but Melchizedek seed so why is it Melchizedek offspring ended up on slaveships?
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
OK this verse shows the ETHIOPIANS an Arabs in a STATE of Disbelief about us being Hebrews, an ITS true to this day, if you tell a Arab your a Hebrew they get mad an say no no, "BUT SOME WILL ACCEPT us as Hebrews " where as Ethiopians hate us Being Hebrews" they be in a state of disbelief , as it is on here, ok look at this verse Hebrews Isaiah 45:14 ;Thus saith the LORD, The labour of Egypt, and merchandise of Ethiopia and of the Sabeans, men of stature, shall come over unto thee, and they shall be thine: they shall come after thee; in chains they shall come over, and they shall fall down unto thee, they shall make supplication unto thee, saying, Surely God is in thee; and there is none else, there is no God.
Ben gon quote isaiah but doesn't believe in Jesus........ So if I will speak on this board, I have to be cleader on what I'm dealing with here!

Level 8

Location hidden

#64144 May 18, 2013
Isaiah 47:5;Sit thou silent, and get thee into darkness, O daughter of the Chaldeans: for thou shalt no more be called, The lady of kingdoms.Isaiah 47:6;I was wroth with my people, I have polluted mine inheritance, and given them into thine hand: thou didst shew them no mercy; upon the ancient hast thou very heavily laid thy yoke.THEY PUT YOKE on our Neck in west africa, the same Peoples that was from Babylon,sepharvaim under the name Portuguese an others,Isaiah 47 gone be the Fall of this Nation THE USA,ok lets look at Isaiah 48, this tell you Yisrael was IN Judah an that the Assyrians didn't hardly carry anybody away the Few thousand musta meant nothing the way the Prophets spoke in terms of Yisrarl This was in 711BC ok we Had one Enemy, the Chaldean.an they was on the seen ,they had just placed the Sepharvaims in our Land 20 years ago, Judah was our Only tribe that had some Land where the Hebrews had conrtol,all else was in the Hand iof the Jews,Isaiah 48:1;Hear ye this, O house of Jacob, which are called by the name of Israel, and are come forth out of the waters of Judah, which swear by the name of the LORD, and make mention of the God of Israel, but not in truth, nor in righteousness.them gone be us Now an Then, ok Also you can see that Yisrael was in Judah an we went across that water together Isaiah 48:2;For they call themselves of the holy city, and stay themselves upon the God of Israel; The LORD of hosts is his name.Isaiah 48:3 ;I have declared the former things from the beginning; and they went forth out of my mouth, and I shewed them; I did them suddenly, and they came to pass.Isaiah 48:4;Because I knew that thou art obstinate, and thy neck is an iron sinew, and thy brow brass;This is about us Hebrews we the stiff neck peoples Hard headed,Isaiah 48:5;I have even from the beginning declared it to thee; before it came to pass I shewed it thee: lest thou shouldest say, Mine idol hath done them, and my graven image, and my molten image, hath commanded them. An we also knew about them Curses from Moses which would make us flee when war came to Jerusalem,Isaiah 48:6;Thou hast heard, see all this; and will not ye declare it? I have shewed thee new things from this time, even hidden things, and thou didst not know them.ALL THE PROPHET WORDS CAME TO PASS,Isaiah 48:7;They are created now, and not from the beginning; even before the day when thou heardest them not; lest thou shouldest say, Behold, I knew them.that gone BE THEM CHALDEAN that was at us, they has in Assyria as the Army, when they placed they peoples in our Land,We didnt know them we was afraid, of them,Isaiah 48:8Yea, thou heardest not; yea, thou knewest not; yea, from that time that thine ear was not opened: for I knew that thou wouldest deal very treacherously, and wast called a transgressor from the womb.that gone be us Because the CREATOR told Abraham Before we was Born, GEN 15;13, we that peoples that be getting taken to strange Land,the CREATOR told Moses,Deuteronomy 32:20;And he said, I will hide my face from them, I will see what their end shall be: for they are a very froward generation, children in whom is no faith.Isaiah 48:9;For my name's sake will I defer mine anger, and for my praise will I refrain for thee, that I cut thee not off.an thats why we went into Slavery to lose Heritage, our we could have been wiped out,its still Hebrews around!Isaiah 48:10;Behold, I have refined thee, but not with silver; I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction.like Now the lost of Heritage, the oppression we have been thru has made us Crazy an not our selfs like trained animals,Isaiah 48:11;For mine own sake, even for mine own sake, will I do it: for how should my name be polluted? and I will not give my glory unto another., so CREATOR created us as His first Born,an we His Glory from the beginning,He not gone give that away as in FAILURE, to others,so He will save us for HIS NAME SAKE, an make it right,
7New Earth7

UK

#64145 May 18, 2013
Ben gon quote isaiah but doesn't believe in Jesus........
So if I will speak on this board, I have to be cleared on
what I'm dealing with here!
7New Earth7

UK

#64146 May 18, 2013
If I have to speak on this board I have to be cleared!!!!!!
7New Earth7

UK

#64147 May 18, 2013
Ben clear me!!!!!!!!!!
7New Earth7

UK

#64148 May 18, 2013
Who is the messiah??????????
7New Earth7

UK

#64149 May 18, 2013
Clear!!!!!!!!!!
7New Earth7

UK

#64150 May 18, 2013
Who is he??????????
7New Earth7

UK

#64151 May 18, 2013
Speak!!!!!!!!!!
7New Earth7

UK

#64152 May 18, 2013
Ben I said speak!!!!!!!!!! Who is the Messiah that prophet isaiah mentioned about??????????

Ben!!!!!!!!!!

SPEAK!!!!!!!!!!
7New Earth7

UK

#64153 May 18, 2013
Ben its YOU, YOU who quoted isaiah!!!!!!!!!! what do you say about the new testament, Jesus Christ and the book of revelation??????????
7New Earth7

UK

#64154 May 18, 2013
Just wait for BIG BEN!!!!!!!!!!

PHAED71 wait for BIG BEN!!!!!!!!!!

All of YOU on this board WAIT for BIG BEN!!!!!!!!!!

Or speak, but WATCH OUT FOR BIG BEN!!!!!!!!!!

He wants to know what I will say about isaiah BUT he has told me before about Jesus, so let him repeat himself so everyone will hear!!!!!!!!!!

MR. BIG BEN talk about Jesus, new testament, and book of revelation!!!!!!!!!!
Slave Coast Hebrew

Tacoma, WA

#64155 May 18, 2013
PHAED71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good question, crickets.
7New Earth7

UK

#64156 May 18, 2013
Slave Coast Hebrew wrote:
<quoted text>
Good question, crickets.
Schizophrenic b .

We can wait. Ben AINT dead.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min USAsince1680 1,276,337
African Americans USED to have honor, pride & r... 2 min Johnny 9
Are More Black Moms Turning In Their Own Sons F... 6 min PATRIOT DVC MOLON... 10
Who is selina london? 7 min Righteous 59
Harris County Deputy Murdered 10 min PATRIOT DVC MOLON... 48
Egyptians in Egypt 20 min Blind Injustice 477
News Ga. debates Confederate carving set in stone an... 28 min Sherman got it right 43
I hate blackwomen with a passion!! 57 min -The Black Foreig... 79
White men are better lovers? 58 min -The Black Foreig... 490
FREE RIDDIMS DOWNLOADS (Riddims from the year 1... (Jan '13) 3 hr Kay 39
REPARATIONS: They Will Be Paid Sooner Or Later (Jan '15) 4 hr lomaxx 1,066
More from around the web