Level 3

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#63986 May 17, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are off key as you do not understand anything concerning how the spirit operates!
If u have been following me here u might have noticed I said that virgin means jinn NOT someone who hasn't had sex before! For prophet isaiah to say this, it simply means he too is a jinn!!
If you read about jinns you will see that they have the ability of travelling with the speed of light! And that is the reason isaiah used the word 'blast'...... Isaiah has no power over ethiopian king but was in constant communication with him because obviously the ethiopian king was also a jinn!!!!!
Therefore, isaiah communicated with him, thus the rumors started, NOT that the blast is separate from the rumors!!!!! Therefore the ethiopian king was aware and assisted the Hebrews!!!!!!
hey EDOMITE stop LYING.

THE WORD VIRGIN IN HEBREW MEANS "ah la ma ha" not jinns IDIOT

Try studing hebrew for a change I will not respond to this UNPROVEN GARBAGE.

YOUR DUMB AZZ COMMENT "If you read about jinns you will see that they have the ability of travelling with the speed of light"

sorry jinn has to do with anything according to the bible.

And neither did the ETHIOPIAN KING
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#63987 May 17, 2013
Haplogroups show the Middle Eastern people ARE NOT RELATED TO AFRICANS and that includes WEST AFRICA and ETHIOPIA!

http://www.scs.illinois.edu/~mcdonald/WorldHa...

No one can fight with DNA!
www.familytreedna.com/public/j2-arab

The indigenous people of Israel the Samaritans LOOK NOTHING LIKE AFRICANS!
7New Earth7

UK

#63988 May 17, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>There were never any black Hebrews living in Israel. The Hebrews have always been Caucasian and look exactly like the modern Samaritans who are their descendants and who have lived in Israel for thousands of years! Ethiopians have NO Haplogroup J2 so they are not related to Middle Eastern people!
This is where the blacks lived like I told u before, on the mountains! en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arbel

Its the derbel they cal arbel.

You see we say don't mix with the neighbours???? Ie the fair neighbours!!!!!!

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#63989 May 17, 2013
@ Glimmer,

Your claim that the Youruba have no genetic. Link IS FALSE!!!

7.4 PERCENT OF SAUDIS. HAVE THEIR
8.33% & 1
4% OF EGYPTIANS. HAVE THEIR BLOOD. THESE STATS. ARE ALREADY ON TJE RECORD
RAMESES. III, HAVE THEIR BLOOD!!!

JUST IMAGINE. IF THEY TESTED ALL OF THE COMMON MEN IN THOSEcountries

Level 3

Location hidden

#63990 May 17, 2013
Dawit_Et wrote:
<quoted text>
who were those black hebrews living in israel?
This is what the ORIGINAL HEBREWS LOOKED like according to the WHITE ROMANS his name was Tacitus this is what he said

He wrote this right before the DESTRUCTION and the SCATTERING of these people.

Tacitus: History Book 5 [1]
http://www.sacred-texts.com/cla/tac/h05000.ht...

As I am about to relate the last days of a famous city, it seems appropriate to throw some light on its origin.

Many, again, say that they were a race of Ethiopian origin, who in the time of king Cepheus were driven by fear and hatred of their neighbours to seek a new dwelling-place.

In other words ETHIOPIAN MEANS "BURNT FACE" PEOPLE

The the White man 2,000 yrs ago called the Hebrew tribe of Judah "BLACK PEOPLE"

sorry it is proven that means any BULL you find on White Jews is FALSE! they are CALLED TURKS

to further prove what the hebrews looked like I have ARTIFACTS from the different Captivities they went through.

CLOSE -UP
HEBREW TRIBES OF JUDAH BENJAMIN 1/2 TRIBE OF LEVI HEBREWS PLAYING LYRES. Palace Of Sennacheribís 701 B.C With Grape-Cluster Coiffure Hair Style
http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancien...

Israelite Tribe Of Judah in Babylonian Captivity 600 AD Louvre Museum

http://truthhitman.com/wp-content/uploads/201...

CLOSEUP OF ISRAELITE TRIBE OF JUDAH AS Babylonian CAPTIVES GOING INTO EXILED WITH LOCKED Hair
http://a2.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/4...

See all negro looking people

SHALAM!

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#63991 May 17, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>Having many responsibilities I'm a grown man, because I do what grown men do. If we can't love God to the fullest He will not answer our questions.

So are u willing to ask God questions? Are you willing to sincerely face the bull by the horn? Are you willing to interpret ethiopia's curse without bias?

Its our generation that will be ethiopia's heroes, I have seen visions where my team won the war, and removed all those who claim they are Jews but are not. I have seen where satan will be killed! I have seen heaven! I have seen when we restored ethiopia's glory and ethiopia became a hotcake and ethiopian's gave me citizenship ans wanted me to marry their daughters. I have seem when we won the Arabs and converted the black Muslims to the ancient order of melchizedek and the black Muslims pledged eternal allegiance!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT do you think about Ethiopia's curse?

If you don't want us to talk about it here then post your email address let's move.
Explain this curse..u hv the floor! Speak

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#63992 May 17, 2013
@ Glimmer,

OFTHE NUMBERS. I GAVE YOU FOR. EGYPT, IF THEY. LOST THAT PERCENTAGE OF THE MALE POPULATION, ROUGHLY 7 MILLION MALES, IY EOULD DEVASTATION. THAT COUNTRY AND ANY COUNTRY. LOOSENING SUCH NUMBERS!!!

RIGHt
t???

Level 3

Location hidden

#63994 May 17, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Where are all these thousands of African skulls if blacks lived in the Middle East? Neanderthal eat them???
Forensics done on ancient Hebrew skulls!
www.timesofisrael.com/meet-delilah-tv-series-...
Caucasians have always been indigenous to the Middle East NOT AFRICANS!
HEY I showed your azz that stop BULL SHITTING EDOMITE I posted NEGRO SKULLS found in middle east Africa and Europe
Jeff

Natick, MA

#63995 May 17, 2013
TRUTH HITMAN wrote:
<quoted text>HEY I showed your azz that stop BULL SHITTING EDOMITE I posted NEGRO SKULLS found in middle east Africa and Europe
You posted nothing but lies, nothing about 'N****' in the middle east, Europe, etc cause those people were and still aren't 'N****'. So Stop trying to claim white people and other NONE blacks and EXPLAIN why YOUR stupid predictions that come Dec. 2012 white people will become enslaved, the World elite dump the U.S Dollar for a NEW GLOBAL Currency and a bunch of other idiotic nonsense you've made DID NOT COME TRUE, No Truth Self Hating Idiot:
TRUTH HITMAN IS BACK wrote:
<quoted text>
I have already told you that there are two prophecies that need to be fulfilled
1. america's complete down fall fiancial colapse which will cause the american Govt to attack its ctizens and put them in concentration camps, riots will happen people will DIE!-------> this will happen Dec 2012 <----- when the World elite dump the U.S Dollar for a NEW GLOBAL Currency
2. Your people and the govt will attack the hebrew Israelites and persecute us and KILL some of Us
3. Your govt will go to war with the Khazars against Iran, people will die. Then FROM the EAST Those so called UFO's that cant be stopped! yeah Jeff thats the chariots of the Most High buddy slavery for your people will be next.
SHALAM!
7New Earth7

UK

#63996 May 17, 2013
PHAED71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain this curse..u hv the floor! Speak
We all know that jesus' genealogy is traced to the levites (their priests) right?

Again I don't need to be quoting just try to pick up.

Okay, u also know about the levite priesthood laws concerning semen discharge right? It was unclean to do such. Which means they were asked not to discharge semen during intercourse with their spouse right?

They were allowed to marry but not discharge semen during sex, meaning it was only when they needed a baby that they would release semen right?

This was a genetics related science; preserving semen made the semen stronger and when the baby is born, he/she is very healthy!

It is in that same line of thought that people like john the baptist was said to be 'spirit filled'! Being spirit filled has nothing to do with 'loving your neighbour as yourself or any of that, it was about having all the qualities of being a 'spiritual person' who is like a seer or a prophet, someone who has the ability to connect with the spirit 'effortlessly'! So 'spirit filled' and 'effortlessly' goes together in the above context, right?

Pick up what I said about john the baptist and being spirit filled and that it has to do with genetics!!!!! Jesus was a later semen, meaning MORE HEALTHIER than john the baptist- ie Jesus was/is a fire brand!!!!!

Okay, moving further, The rising from the fall of man that started from Adam and eve was displayed in timeline of the story between the when the levite priests were initiated, till the time when Jesus was born; Jesus became the second Adam. They intentionally used over 2000 years to preserve their semen until they wanted to impregnate!!!!!! For over 2000 years!!!!!!! Just to give birth to Jesus!!!!!!!

If everyone does exactly what the levite priests did from the old testament till Jesus was born, their lineages will definitely give birth to spirit filled babies like Jesus- the person will have all the supernatural abilities that Jesus has!!!!!!!!!!

So ethiopians of today nor anyone in any part of the world (apart from people my team has taught) observes this, so they are cursed people!

No masturbation! U see? They did not ask them to stop having sex, instead they were asked to stop discharging semen! So u can still marry, yet give birth to spirit filled babies!

These spirit filled babies can fly, see visions even with their eyes opened, disappear, etc; thus they are the angels/gods/immortals, etc, they can fly to heaven and back at will! They will never die!
So zechariah and her also was doing what they were told to do, but the people who interpreted the new testament from Hebrew to Latin to English thought they were barren bcos they didn't understand that they were still following the leviticu laws ; that they were only waiting to be old so their semen will be VERY POTENT!!!!!!!!!

You know one thing? As the 2000 yeaes progressed, newer descendants had more powerful genes, so when it was Mary's and Joseph's turn, they were super charged!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me if you pick up from here!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#63997 May 17, 2013
TRUTH HITMAN wrote:
<quoted text>This is what the ORIGINAL HEBREWS LOOKED like according to the WHITE ROMANS his name was Tacitus this is what he said
As I am about to relate the last days of a famous city, it seems appropriate to throw some light on its origin.
Many, again, say that they were a race of Ethiopian origin, who in the time of king Cepheus were driven by fear and hatred of their neighbours to seek a new dwelling-place.
sorry it is proven that means any BULL you find on White Jews is FALSE! they are CALLED TURKS
to further prove what the hebrews looked like I have ARTIFACTS from the different Captivities they went through.
CLOSE -UP
HEBREW TRIBES OF JUDAH BENJAMIN 1/2 TRIBE OF LEVI HEBREWS PLAYING LYRES. Palace Of Sennacheribís 701 B.C With Grape-Cluster Coiffure Hair Style
CLOSEUP OF ISRAELITE TRIBE OF JUDAH AS Babylonian CAPTIVES GOING INTO EXILED WITH LOCKED Hair
SHALAM!
THIS IS HOW REAL HEBREWS LOOK ACCORDING TO FORENSIC EXPERTS:
www.timesofisrael.com/meet-delilah-tv-series-...
This how ancient Semites looked according to the ancient Egyptians:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ibscha.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Egyptian_races.jpg
Haplogroup Map showing Middle Eastern people are not related to Africans:
www.familytreedna.com/public/j2
Indigenious Samaritans related to the Israelites:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Samaritans.jpg
Ancient Assyrian Kings:
www.caroun.com/Sculpture/Assyrian/1AssyrianSc...
AS YOU CAN SEE INDIGENOUS MODERN AND ANCIENT MIDDLE EASTERN PEOPLE LOOKING NOTHING LIKE AFRICANS!
7New Earth7

UK

#63998 May 17, 2013
TRUTH HITMAN wrote:
<quoted text>hey EDOMITE stop LYING.
THE WORD VIRGIN IN HEBREW MEANS "ah la ma ha" not jinns IDIOT
And neither did the ETHIOPIAN KING
Virgin is v-jinn ie 'they jinns' from Lwa languages. Okay listen; therez 'jinn-i' and there 'virgin-ia', right? Ie there's the letter 'i' after both words!!!

How did I derive this;

OSIRIS/ISIS/ORISA/HORUS_SA/etc : If you
have been understanding all I have been saying, you
must have picked up that i derived that 'virgin' does not mean people who do not have sex, but sages, because the prophets like issiah talked about virgins moving from not having sex to having sex; meaning it was about people learning how to become sages who have potency.

See in the original Hebrew translation of the bible, all the other places where virgin was mentioned was BETHULAH!!!! Only for isaiah's prophecy on MARY was Different!!!!! It was ALMAH or ALAMOT!!!! Alamot is the full word!!!!! And in Kwa it means I had sex!!!!! Then bethulah means cut off before having sex, ie cut off the barrier inside the pussy before sexing, ie someone who hasn't had sex before!

i talked about how people who have attained the
potency were called olisa/orisa/isis/
osiris,rishi!!

guess what? To prove i am not just another propagandist, See that the word muslims use for virgin is 'houris'!!!!!!!!! And You will also find that they called houris a jinn!!!!!!!!!!

you see? The below proves my
point!!!!!!!!!! SEE THEIR musim ETYMOLOGY of virgin AND you get 'houris' and not only that,
THERE IS EVEN A LETTER 'A' AFTER THEIR
HOURIS!!!!!!!!!!THEY WROTE
h&#803;&#363;r&#29 9;yah!!!!!!!!!!
APART FORM THAT THEY TALKED ABOUT PEOPLE WHO
THEIR EYES ARE HEALTHY, AND TALKED ABOUT
MYSTICISM AND JINN!!!!!!!!!!SEE EXCERPT: " In Islam, the
h&#803;&#363;r or h&#803;&#363;r&#29 9;yah
(Arabic: &#1581;&#1608;&#15 85;&#1610;&#1577;)
are commonly translated as "(splendid)[1]
companions of equal age (well-matched)",[2] "lovely
eyed",[3] of "modest gaze",[4] "pure beings" or
"companions pure" of paradise, denoting humans and
jinn who enter paradise after being recreated anew in
the hereafter.[5] Islam also has a strong mystical
tradition which places these heavenly delights in the
context of the ecstatic awareness of God.[6]" http://
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Houri

HOURIS IS ORISSA!!!!!!!!!! if u wana know if houris or horus is orissa !!!!!!!!!!
google 'horus-sa'!!!!!!!!!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#63999 May 17, 2013
Indigenous Samaritians can claim the ancient Israelites as their ancestors:

http://shomron0.tripod.com/2005/april.html

West Africans and Ethiopians MOST DEFINITELY CANNOT! They JUST PLAIN LIARS> DNA SHOWS THEY ARE NOT RELATED TO MIDDLE EASTERN PEOPLE!

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#64000 May 17, 2013
Mediterranean European Jews have a significant Eastern Mediterranean element which manifests itself in a close relationship with Kurdish, Armenian, Palestinian Arab, Lebanese, Syrian, and Anatolian Turkish peoples. This is why the Y-DNA haplogroups J and E, which are typical of the Middle East, are so common among them. At the same time, there are traces of European (including Northern Italian and Western Slavic or Eastern Slavic) the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from Sepharvaim.,There were colonies of albinos formed which eventually migrated northward to Europe AMORITES,1,Cuthah,2 Avva,3 Hamath,4 Sepharvaim,5 Dinaites,6 Apharsathchites,7 Tarpelites, 8 Apharsites,9 Archevites, Babylonians, 10 Susanchites, 11 Dehavites,`12 Elamites,and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel: and they possessed Samaria, and dwelt in the cities thereof.you see this is where all mideast jews get there start from,the real hebrews went into eygpt to get a way from them sepharviams which created all other sect of jews mixed in wit your arabs, they both occupy land together that was took from the real hebrews! the sepharvaim didnt get in the register of genealogy when the hebrews came back from babylon in 536.b.c.the jews didnt put them a genealogy together till Nehemiah's Jewish army and the Persians, commanded by Shahrbaraz, were joined by the wealthy Jewish leader Benjamin of Tiberias and a force of Tiberian Jews. The combined forces successfully captured Jerusalem . Nehemiah had then been appointed the ruler of Jerusalem. He began the work of making arrangements of the rebuilding of the Temple, and sorting out genealogies to established a new High Priesthood. these was your jews that was placed in our lands they started taking on hebrew names! the same as the real hebrews! they are the jews of to day!i.[The Georgian Jews have traditionally maintained a distinct community, separate not only from the Georgian Christian population but even from the (German) Jews.Georgian-speaking Jewry is one of the oldest surviving Jewish communities in the world. The Georgian Jews have approximately 2,600-year history in the region. The origin of Georgian Jews, also known as Gurjim or kartveli ebraelebi,they was placed in our land by the assyrians under the name cuthah them the ones armeanian jews from babylon!scholars agree that the Abkhazian kings were Georgian in culture and language the ARMENIANs was the sepharvaims the Cuthah, Avva,the Gutians was a barbarous, ravenous people from Gutium the Cutha and the Guti were one,2 Kings 17:24d the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from Sepharvaim, and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel: and they possessed Samaria, and dwelt in the cities thereof., the Zagros was the home of peoples such as the Kassites, Guti;The historical Guti have been regarded by some as among the ancestors of the Kurds, including by some modern assyriologists.[21] However, the term Guti had by late antiquity become a "catch all" term to describe all tribal peoples in the Zagros region, rabbinic literature, Ashkenaz is believed to be the ancestor of the Germanic people, The House of Ascania (German:Askanier)Ashkenaz; "Ascanius"is derived from Ashkuza, the Assyrian word for the Scythians.In Greek mythology, during the Trojan War the region by the Lake ;znik was held by the Phrygians, Askenaz, or Askanes;he was born after the flood, but without authority was sent by Noah into Europe,after the flood 131 years,and made a settlement near the Tanais,on the West coast of the Euxin sea and there founded the kingdom of the Germans and the Sarmatians
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#64001 May 17, 2013
TRUTH HITMAN wrote:
<quoted text>This is what the ORIGINAL HEBREWS LOOKED like according to the WHITE ROMANS his name was Tacitus this is what he said
CLOSE -UP
SHALAM!
THOSE SUPPOSEDLY JUDAHINS WERE BEDOUINS AND ARE NOT INDIGENOUS TO ISRAEL! THERE SKELETONS WERE FOUND ART LACHISH!!!!!!!!!!

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#64002 May 17, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>We all know that jesus' genealogy is traced to the levites (their priests) right?

Again I don't need to be quoting just try to pick up.

Okay, u also know about the levite priesthood laws concerning semen discharge right? It was unclean to do such. Which means they were asked not to discharge semen during intercourse with their spouse right?

They were allowed to marry but not discharge semen during sex, meaning it was only when they needed a baby that they would release semen right?

This was a genetics related science; preserving semen made the semen stronger and when the baby is born, he/she is very healthy!

It is in that same line of thought that people like john the baptist was said to be 'spirit filled'! Being spirit filled has nothing to do with 'loving your neighbour as yourself or any of that, it was about having all the qualities of being a 'spiritual person' who is like a seer or a prophet, someone who has the ability to connect with the spirit 'effortlessly'! So 'spirit filled' and 'effortlessly' goes together in the above context, right?

Pick up what I said about john the baptist and being spirit filled and that it has to do with genetics!!!!! Jesus was a later semen, meaning MORE HEALTHIER than john the baptist- ie Jesus was/is a fire brand!!!!!

Okay, moving further, The rising from the fall of man that started from Adam and eve was displayed in timeline of the story between the when the levite priests were initiated, till the time when Jesus was born; Jesus became the second Adam. They intentionally used over 2000 years to preserve their semen until they wanted to impregnate!!!!!! For over 2000 years!!!!!!! Just to give birth to Jesus!!!!!!!

If everyone does exactly what the levite priests did from the old testament till Jesus was born, their lineages will definitely give birth to spirit filled babies like Jesus- the person will have all the supernatural abilities that Jesus has!!!!!!!!!!

So ethiopians of today nor anyone in any part of the world (apart from people my team has taught) observes this, so they are cursed people!

No masturbation! U see? They did not ask them to stop having sex, instead they were asked to stop discharging semen! So u can still marry, yet give birth to spirit filled babies!

These spirit filled babies can fly, see visions even with their eyes opened, disappear, etc; thus they are the angels/gods/immortals, etc, they can fly to heaven and back at will! They will never die!
So zechariah and her also was doing what they were told to do, but the people who interpreted the new testament from Hebrew to Latin to English thought they were barren bcos they didn't understand that they were still following the leviticu laws ; that they were only waiting to be old so their semen will be VERY POTENT!!!!!!!!!

You know one thing? As the 2000 yeaes progressed, newer descendants had more powerful genes, so when it was Mary's and Joseph's turn, they were super charged!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me if you pick up from here!
I see what U saying..but sense the TransAtlantic SlaveTrade we hv done lots of mingling w/ off brand ppl
7New Earth7

UK

#64003 May 17, 2013
For Christ sake can't you allsee that all these are pointing towards eye of horus???????!!!

The one with the potent eyes!!!!!!!!!!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#64004 May 17, 2013
TRUTH HITMAN wrote:
<quoted text>HEY I showed your azz that stop BULL SHITTING EDOMITE I posted NEGRO SKULLS found in middle east Africa and Europe
What skulls? The only black/Arab skulls found are the Bedouins! The Bedouins are from Arabia not Israel!
7New Earth7

UK

#64005 May 17, 2013
PHAED71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I see what U saying..but sense the TransAtlantic SlaveTrade we hv done lots of mingling w/ off brand ppl
Yea! Do u know it has been verified that in west Africa all traditions was like this? And, the different ethnic groups were for different rituals, not that we were separate people. So we all had ptency and were already living like Jesus, that was the masquerades------ angels!!!!!!

I'm even suspecting we were the legions that used to go to war in the bible for God!!!!!!!!!!

So u are absolutely right, a second fall from paradise happened once we mixed!!!!!!!!!
7New Earth7

UK

#64006 May 17, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>What skulls? The only black/Arab skulls found are the Bedouins! The Bedouins are from Arabia not Israel!
Can't you just put it in yo head that if a black man's skull or skeleton is found, it won't be broadcasted in the news????????? Are you dumb??????

What planet are you from???????? Jupiter?????

Man how old are you???????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black African's Moors Ruled Europe 700 Years (Aug '12) 2 min Insect Trust 2,416
we mestizos and indians dont like blacks so sto... 3 min UruEuWauWau 633
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 5 min Insect Trust 27,347
Blacks Should be Protesting Illegal Immigration... 7 min Give a hoot Burn ... 54
Are Blacks More Likely To Shoplift more Than W... (Dec '11) 8 min Joel 8
Most DESIRABLE men by race (May '13) 9 min Cant tell 629
White Male Privilege 10 min LION 9
Black Friday is Racist! (Oct '10) 34 min hoax 46
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 56 min trollslayer 26,706
BW Dating White Actor Is Harrassed By Jealous W... 1 hr Diamondiqa 452
FERGUSON....The fix was in the selection of the... 4 hr da white troll 342

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE