Hebrew Israelite
7New Earth7

Sweden

#64039 May 17, 2013
Sorry I'm writing muhammad instead of Solomon!

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#64040 May 17, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>The Order of women was corrupted by Tertullianus. So since then, the French and the Arab tried every thing to end the
the world-wide rule of the archetype goddess, so they envied Queen Sheba, and made the
concept appear as if Queen Sheba went to learn
wisdom from Solomon, when she ONLY went to test
him to see if his virility was perfect so he will be the
person in whom the lineage of Jesus Christ will come
from, that is why the bible says she went to "listen."
Never forget that!
Sex too has become corrupted, but in the past virility has
everything to do with supernatural powers and valor;
the most potent man had the ability to make his third
eyes [the eyes of Horus] to be open 24 hours a day,
because if you cant do that, you wont be able to give
sound judgment about social culture. And you will have
the ability to do things like flying, disappearing, etc
But the men of this generation like Jesus rightly
pointed out, made it seem like the goddesses were
corrupt and worshipped, so they started using the
allegory "idol worship." This now made the re-write the
Kebra Nagast, and say Queen Seba came to
Muhammad and said she is an idol worshipper.
in those days, this ideology to convert the archetype
reign became widespread, and it became news.
We all know how news spreads.......rumors start coming
up, half truths here and there. These rumors caused
two different versions of the story to occur in the Kebra
Nagast and the qu'ran. In the curropted Kebra Nagast, the story is
that Queen Sheba told Solomon that she is an idol
worshipper, while in the qu'ran says that Mjuhammad
heard, then got angry and wanted to war, then finally
converted her when she visited him.
But the true story is that Queen Sheba went to initiate
Solomon. Let me ask you, if it was Solomon who had
the knowledge, why was iot Queen Sheba who gave
Solomon the ring? The most dynamic question being,
why did Queen Sheba want to take away the ring from
Solomon, when she decided to marry the Chief
architect, then Solomon killing the architect? Why will
it be Sheba giving the ring? Why did Sheba say what
the ring signifies? Why was she asking him riddles?
It just shows Solomon was not with the secret mystic knowledge!

All these are why they called her leg of goat!

Google tertullianus he influenced Arabians and made them hate women, and its our team that has recently made them announce in the Arab news that they no longer hate women!!!!!! Our team!!!!!!!!!! Ill post the news soon!!!!!
Why goat?
7New Earth7

Sweden

#64041 May 17, 2013
PHAED71 wrote:
<quoted text>
U lost me right there..how can tht be? The slavery fell upon Jacob seed..according to scripture! And my ancestors rode on a slave ship to get here, were those prophecies for the seed of Abraham or Melchizedek? Explain carefully..take your time bcz others are reading along and we would like for you to remain in good standings
Please guys give $e some time I'm busy. ;)
7New Earth7

Sweden

#64042 May 17, 2013
Please guys give me some time I'm busy. ;)

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#64043 May 17, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Speaking about the "Kebra_Negest," itself, Mr Marcus asserted in unmistakable terms the falsity of the document by saying, among other things, that
"It is a pastiche of legends conflated early in the fourteenth century by six Tigrayan scribes. Yishak, the chief compiler, claimed that he and his colleagues were merely translating an Arabic version of a Coptic work into Ge'ez. In fact his team blended local and regional oral traditions and style and substance derived from the Old and the New Testament, various apocryphal texts, Jews and Islamic commentaries, and Patristic writings. The Kebra_Negest's primer goal was to legitimize the ascendancy of Emperor Yukuno_Amlak and the 'restored' Solomonic line. Most of the book is therefore purposely devoted to the parentage of Emperor Menelik-I."
(See page 17)
Oh i forgot LMAO

Kebre Negest Glory of The Kings Was Not Translated from Arabic as IT DOES NOT EXIST IN ARABIC LOL

The KEBRA NAGAST, or the Book of the Glory of Kings of Ethiopia, has been in existence for at least a thousand years, and contains the true history of the origin of the Solomonic line of kings in Ethiopia.

he he

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Location hidden

#64044 May 17, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>Please guys give $e some time I'm busy. ;)
Take your time..no rush, just b accurate as possible bcz we need info to match The Book

Location hidden

#64045 May 17, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Continuing on the same line, Mr. Ullendrof went on to say that
"the Kebra Negest has as its 'piece de resistance' the legend of the Queen Sheba (based on the Bible's narrative in I-Kings 10:1-13 and liberally amplified and embellished), how she visited King Solomon, accepted his religion, bore him a son (Menelik-I), and how the son visited his father and abducted the Arc of the Covenant, which was taken to Aksum, the new Zion. Apart from numerous quotations and paraphrase from the Old and the New Testament, we find generous borrowing from apocryphal literature, the Book of Enoch, the Book of the Pearl, from christological and patristic writing in Coptic, Syriac, Arabic, and Greek, from the testamentum Adami, Rabbinical literature as well as the Koran. The legend of Solomon and Queen Sheba has had a great vague in many parts of ancient East. Details vary, especially the narrative of the King's seduction of the Queen, but all the principal ingredients can be found in the Targum Sheni of Esther or the Alphabet of Ben Sira, the Koran (Surah XXVII, 15-45), and many other sources. In fact, the main story must have had a very long period of gestation in Ethiopia and elsewhere and have possessed all the elements of a gigantic conflation of cycles of legends and tales. When it was committed to writing, early in the fourteenth century. Its purpose no doubt was to lend support to the claims and aspirations of the recently established Solomonic dynasty, its author, the Nubra'ed Yessaq of Aksum and his five helping scribes, were thus mainly redactors and interpreters of material which had long been known, but had not until then found a coordinating hand, an expository mind, and a great national need" such as Yukuna Amlak's legitimization.
(See page 138)
"By analysing the genetics of Ethiopia and several other regions we can see that there was gene flow into Ethiopia, probably from the Levant, around 3,000 years ago, and this fits perfectly with the story of the Queen of Sheba."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment...

lol

Location hidden

#64046 May 17, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Archaeological Sources
The Sabaean migrants who crossed the Red Sea in the first millennium B.C and settled in Ethiopia brought with them their own religion. They were polytheists, and worshipped different gods of heaven, the earth and the sea. Almouqah (Elmouqah), for example, was the principal god of the south Arabian pantheon, and was retained as such in Ethiopia. Other Sabaean gods, like Astar (Astarte), corresponding to Aphrodite and Venus of the Greek and Roman world, sin the moon god shams the sun god, were widely worshipped in Ethiopia. Later, with the introduction of Greek culture into Ethiopia, worship of the Greek pantheon became widespread. In the well-known Greek inscription, left at Adulis by an anonymous Ethiopia Emperor, mention is made of Zeus, Poseidon and Aries. On the reverse of the monument appear engravings of another Greek god and demi-god, Hermes and Hercules, Aries was in fact the personal god of the Ethiopian Emperors of the pre-Christian ear, as shown in the frequent references made to him in epigraphic inscriptions.
Before the 20th century, the Sabean theory was the most common one explaining the origins of the Habesha. It was first suggested by Hiob Ludolf and revived by early 20th century Italian scholar Conti Rossini. They said that at an early epoch, South Arabian tribes, including one called the Habashat, emigrated across the Red Sea to Africa. According to this theory, Sabaeans brought with them South Arabian letters and language, which gradually evolved into the Ge'ez language and Ge'ez alphabet. Linguists have revealed, however, that although the Ge'ez alphabet developed from Epigraphic South Arabian (whose oldest inscriptions are found in Yemen, Ethiopia and Eritrea), Ge'ez is descended from Semitic languages of Ethiopia.[15]

The large corpus of South Arabian inscriptions does not mention any migration to the west coast of the Red Sea, nor of a tribe called "Habashat." All uses of the term date to the 3rd century AD and later, when they referred to the people of the Kingdom of Aksum.[20][21] In the 21st century, the Sabean theory has largely been abandoned.[22]

LMAO

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#64047 May 17, 2013
Ezekiel 38
1 And the Word of THE CREATOR came unto Me saying,

2 Son of Man, set Thy face against GOG, the land of MAGOG, the chief prince of MESHECH and TUBAL, and prophesy against him,

3 And say, Thus saith THE CREATOR GOD; Behold, I AM AGAINST THEE, O GOG, the chief prince of MESHECH and TUBAL:

4 And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even shields, all of them handling swords:

5 PERSIA, ETHIOPIA, and LIBYA with them; all of them with shield and helmet:

6 GOMER, and all his bands; the house of TOGARMAH of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee.
7New Earth7

Sweden

#64048 May 17, 2013
PHAED71 wrote:
<quoted text>
U lost me right there..how can tht be? The slavery fell upon Jacob seed..according to scripture! And my ancestors rode on a slave ship to get here, were those prophecies for the seed of Abraham or Melchizedek? Explain carefully..take your time bcz others are reading along and we would like for you to remain in good standings
You see, you guys can be funny sometimes! Lol!

Have u forgotten how many libraries were burnt?????

Do you know how many holy books equivalent to the bible that existed???????

Hebrews were everywhere, not just the lineage of Abraham! The old testament was just for Abraham! There were a million and one other books!

So I notice u be wanting to be the ones under the curse, so ull reap the best benefits as was promised in prophesy, but if u have read about the melchizedek script recently found, it exposed the truth about Hebrews all over the world in ancient times!!!!! Only that CNN and BBC doesn't want to popularise it because it will shake the world and distablize western principles that tell us we were idol worshippers!!!!!!

So to be frank and honest, there is no special group apart from the 144000 and the order of melchizedek in the prophecy!!!!!!!!!!b

I guess u people do not believe in the book of revelation, but God told me its real! Its a Hebrew book. If its a fake Babylon compilation, then the noko-laitans (Latin) won't be tagged EVIL in it!!!!!!!

Have u seen the melchizedekfamily script?
7New Earth7

Sweden

#64049 May 17, 2013
Dawit_Et wrote:
<quoted text>
Before the 20th century, the Sabean theory was the most common one explaining the origins of the Habesha. It was first suggested by Hiob Ludolf and revived by early 20th century Italian scholar Conti Rossini. They said that at an early epoch, South Arabian tribes, including one called the Habashat, emigrated across the Red Sea to Africa. According to this theory, Sabaeans brought with them South Arabian letters and language, which gradually evolved into the Ge'ez language and Ge'ez alphabet. Linguists have revealed, however, that although the Ge'ez alphabet developed from Epigraphic South Arabian (whose oldest inscriptions are found in Yemen, Ethiopia and Eritrea), Ge'ez is descended from Semitic languages of Ethiopia.[15]
The large corpus of South Arabian inscriptions does not mention any migration to the west coast of the Red Sea, nor of a tribe called "Habashat." All uses of the term date to the 3rd century AD and later, when they referred to the people of the Kingdom of Aksum.[20][21] In the 21st century, the Sabean theory has largely been abandoned.[22]
LMAO
Dawit_Et let me help out. You know since the melchizedek script surfaced many things became clearer. Ill address them with unfraze. Thanks!

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Location hidden

#64050 May 17, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>You see, you guys can be funny sometimes! Lol!

Hebrews were everywhere, not just the lineage of Abraham! The old testament was just for Abraham! There were a million and one other books!

So I notice u be wanting to be the ones under the curse, so ull reap the best benefits as was promised in prophesy, but if u have read about the melchizedek script recently found, it exposed the truth about Hebrews all over the world in ancient times!!!!! Only that CNN and BBC doesn't want to popularise it because it will shake the world and distablize western principles that tell us we were idol worshippers!!!!!!

So to be frank and honest, there is no special group apart from the 144000 and the order of melchizedek in the prophecy!!!!!!!!!!b

I guess u people do not believe in the book of revelation, but God told me its real! Its a Hebrew book. If its a fake Babylon compilation, then the noko-laitans (Latin) won't be tagged EVIL in it!!!!!!!

Can it be purchased? I find no humor in this at all..I asked a valid question and I'm showing patience, and if the curses were not meant for us then how in hell did my ancestors end up on slaveships which caused me to be in this land today? That's a valid question on my own behalf..what happened? How did angelic-beings end up on slave ships along side Abraham descendants whom the prophecy is meant? This is not a game..I'm asking a question bcz I'm open to variables you're introducing on our topic..I don't go along w/ all my Brothers/Sisters..I read and sometime I respond but for the most part I simply read/research the best I can
Is the book available on Amazon?

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Location hidden

#64051 May 17, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:

See I've kept up w/ you posting a few weeks, you mention somethin awhile back that I experience every so often
Seeing orbs like shiny glitter and its weird having a person approach you saying stuff that doesn't make sense at all..it depends on my mood whether I'm happy or mad as fck

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Location hidden

#64052 May 17, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:

I'm constantly exposed to direct sunlight..I work in the Oil Field (Gulf of Mexico) so I thought it was just me trip'n frm being overheated

Level 7

Location hidden

#64053 May 17, 2013
"From southern Arabia emigrants crossed the Straits of Bab-el-Mandeb and established a colony in Africa, which in time not only became independent, but even conquered a part of the mother country "

The Ethiopians or Abyssinians earliest inscriptions are written in the language and script of southern Arabia. By 115 B.C. the old kingdom of Saba had been overthrown and the kingdom of Saba and Raidan established on its ruins.

The OLD KINGDOM OF SHEBA was overthrown. Hmmm. Sounds familiar:

"Aksum, they will say, was founded by none other than the Great-Grandson of Noah, Aksumawi. His new kingdom flourished for a while, but one day Wainaba, a giant snake, 170 cubits long, attacked the city, killed the king and then ruled for 400 dark years. The snake was a foul tempered and dangerous creature and in order to placate him the people of Aksum fed him a diet of milk and virgins. Eventually salvation came in the form of a man named Angabo who, crossing the Red Sea from the land of the Sabeans, offered to kill the serpent in exchange for the throne. The people of Aksum agreed, but rather than fighting the serpent as the Aksumites expected, Angabo proved himself wise and fed the serpent a goat laced in poison.

The kingdom quickly recovered, Angabo married and was borne a daughter. That daughter was named Makeda and on her father’s death she became the woman we today know as the Queen of Sheba."

Level 7

Location hidden

#64054 May 17, 2013
"It believed that at an early stage of Ethiopian history, the worship of the serpent was widespread and the Ethiopians offered sacrifices to it. This is confirmed to some extent by archaeological evidence found at Axum: on one of the stelae at Axum an engraving of serpent is still visible today. Though the worship of serpent was spread through almost all the countries of Middle East, we have reason to believe that this cult was introduced directly to Ethiopia from Persia. The description in Avesta, the sacred book of Persia, concerning the worship of serpent, is identical with the tradition found in Ethiopia."
7New Earth7

Sweden

#64055 May 17, 2013
unfazed wrote:
story of King Solomon and Queen Sheba of Ethiopia is a popular theme of modern Ethiopian painting. The story, found in the Kebra Negast, the Glory of the Kings, is an account of the origins of the Solomonic line of Ethiopian ..........http://www.britishmu seum.org/explore/highlights/hi ghlight_image.aspx?image=solom onsheba.jpg&retpage=24954
Blasphemous
You see, if you have been following me, you see that we have discovered the melchizedekfamily script that recently surfaced in a ruin in nubia and the script relates to ethiopia. In it u see that the Queen Sheba u say was an idol worshipper is the From order of melchizedek!!!!!!!!

What does that tell u? That many histories were forged after her by HATERS. Proof; if u go back before Jesus time and check out histories about Ethiopia the historians like heredotus didn't talk bad about these gods! Its only after there was many invasions from Rome and Arabians that they just bastardised stories.

Okay, listen. If the melchizedek script says that they were holy people that used to talk to God, and God clearly made us understand from the melchizedek script that the Sheba family had equal powers like Jesus even more than 2500 years before Jesus, like they could resurrect the dead, and ascend to heaven, it means that they were gods and angels, meaning that they were not evil worshippers like people thought; just that foreigners who visited ethiopia after many wars misunderstood that ALL of the shebas were angels and God's direct children from heaven!!!!!!!!!!

The sacrifice you talked about is not what was going on there, it was initiations, once u learnt u are able to fly, and disappear!!!!! So when foreigners hear that people who go there do not come out they feel the person is dead, but the person might had flewn to heaven like Elijah!!!!!!

All these are written in simple English in the melchizedek family script when they said they designed the zodiac---------- The zodiac is a precision tool, and requires the person who drew it to fly to all the planets and all around the solar system to verify the actual dimensions/distances!!!!!!! So the Sheba family flew to other planets even before the white man invented any airplane!!!!!!!!

Now when it comes to the Sabeans, these people didn't migrate from the middle east nor Yemen, it is the sisters and brothers of queen Sheba who left ethiopia!!!!! And settled in Yemen and many other countries!!!!!! Again, if u go to the melchizedek script ull find that they said that the story of shabe and Solomon was not just one shabe and one Solomon, instead there were many shabes and many solomons that intermarried that day!!!!!!!!!

So the sabeans are the order of melchizedek, so no way could they have been idol worshippers!!!!!!

Level 7

Location hidden

#64056 May 17, 2013
The INDIGENOUS people of that land in AFRICA were killed, enslaved, pushed back, scattered, and their HISTORY and HERITAGE usurped and corrupted with blasphemous lies and fables.

Level 7

Location hidden

#64057 May 17, 2013
"thousands unsuspecting innocent people were kidnapped while working in the field."
Religious moral was never a hindrance for the Ethiopian slave merchants. Mr. Abir reported, that literally

"hundreds of Christians were either kidnapped by passing caravans as they didn't get any help from their follow villagers or sold in secrecy by other Christian Ethiopians
(Abir, page 54)."

Wondimu & Co will not admit it but almost every corner of Ethiopia had slave markets. The most important centers were the city of Harrer, Basso in Gojjam, Gonder, and not to be outdone, the Kings of Showa purposely turned their central Kingdom into what Mr. Abir called

Level 7

Location hidden

#64058 May 17, 2013
The most cruel and inhumane acts of the Ethiopian slave trade were the cutting and mutilation of genitals of boys under 20 and turning them into EUNUCHS to be sold as slaves to Arab merchants. As Mr. Abir reported

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 6 min thetruth 47,833
News Trump, aiming to widen support, makes pitch to ... 13 min Go Blue Forever 29
Internet a breeding ground for racists and soci... 15 min fluer 26
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 18 min USAsince1680 1,418,049
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 20 min MICHA 464
News Vote dilution was used to keep blacks off of Fe... 22 min go the f away 11
Why is "BLAKS R WILD APES" allowed here? 28 min Poer 14
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 2 hr Michel Montvert 229
More from around the web