Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#63707 May 15, 2013
Other sources

The relationship between Ethiopia and Israel goes back to Antiquities. King David had the desire to build the Temple of God but he never succeeded. However, his son King Solomon, who reigned some 40 years (970- 930 BC) decided to build the Temple of Yahweh; and in order to provide the materials for the building he sent out his ships to various countries. One of these places was the land of Ophir/Punt which is situated on the west coast of the Redsea. Many Ethiopist reckon that the name Afar might be derived from the name Ophir which is situated in the northeast of Ethiopia. The main reason for King Solomon sending his ships to this part of the world was, because of the high commercial and maritime activity on the coast of the Red Sea. It is well know that the Egyptian Pharoses have had commercial link with the land of Punt/Ophir since 3000 BC. The main imports were gold, platinum, Myrrh, eye cosmetic and other ingredients. There are lots of reasons to support this land of Punt is situated within the present Ethiopian state. In recent times Kings Solomon’s gold mines have been discovered in the southern part of Ethiopia. So it is more unlikely to connect Zimbabwe as King Solomon’s mines. One of the good reason for importing materials from Ethiopia could be the quality as it is mentioned in Job 28:19 “The topaz of Ethiopia shall not equal it.”

The prophet Isaiah who lived in the 8th century BC tells us “Woe to the land shadowing wings, which is beyond the rivers of Ethiopia: that sends ambassador by the sea, in papyrus skiffs over the waters. Is.18: 1” First, this verse clearly indicates that the country must be on the West coast of the Red Sea which is Ethiopia as the neighboring kingdom at Napata was far from the Red Sea Coast and where the Niles join. Secondly, the kingdom at Napata or Meroe at the time tends to use the land route via Egypt. Thirdly, it is still very much in use of papyrus boats in Lake Tana, northwest of Ethiopia. Fourthly, on this chapter verse 3 it says,“…the signal being hoisted on the mountains, look!” If we take this verse, Ethiopia is the only mountainous region compare to the Sudan or Egypt. Therefore, it is the present Ethiopia which is mentioned in Isaiah.

The prophet Zephaniah (640-609 BC) prophesized that “ From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia my suppliants, even the daughter of my dispersed, shall bring mine offerings Zep.3: 10.” This prophesy clearly tell us that the long term commercial links between Israel and Ethiopia and above all the dispersed children of Israel would go back to the land of their ancestors. This exodus is a very recent event that thousands of Ethiopian Jews (the Falasha) immigrated to Israel.

Level 6

Location hidden

#63708 May 15, 2013
Jeremiah (605 BC) mention “Now when Ebde-Melech the Ethiopian, one of the eunuchs which was in the kings house, heard that they had put Jeremiah in the dungeon…Jer.38: 7.” It has been a custom to use eunuchs in the house of the Ethiopian Royal household till the time of the last Emperor Haile Selassie. So we can see some kind of connection between the Royal household of Ethiopia and Israel. For instance It has been said by the classical writes or other travelers, the Ethiopians are known for being very amenable to reason and justice, a good natured, kind and so inclined to forgiveness that they readily pardon any injuries. The benevolent Ebde-Melech is one typical example.

Jeremiah also mention in chapter 46: 9 “Come up, ye horses; and rage, ye chariots; and let the mighty men come forth; the Ethiopian and the Libyans, that handle the shield; and the Lydians, that handle and bend the bow.” Many writes have been said about the bravery of Ethiopians army in the ancient times. For instance Alemida said “they sit a horse well, are quiet strong and healthy and are brought up and insured to foil, enduring hunger and thirst as much as can be imagined, and continue in the field for the greater part of the year, suffering all the discomfort and inclemency of sun, cold, rain and with little food. Marco Polo also said,“you must know that in the province of Abash, there are excellent soldiers, and many horsemen. They have great number of horses. And it is well for them that this is so, for they have to fight with Sultan of Aden (Adal), with that of Nubia, and with many more besides. On account of this constant practice in arms, they are deemed the best soldiers of all the provinces of India.

The Yemeni Ambassador Hasen Bin Ahmed described “a people of great bravery, strong endurance, great numbers and a wide boundaries who could endure long journey and much suffering.”

Once again the Greek travelers and historians from ancient times provide us most helpful guide. They have left us very credible details of how their gods love the blameless Ethiopians, the whereabouts of this stupendous nation and the people. I will not go in details here as more said in the link given below but will mention a couple of points.

Ethiopia’s civilization probably reached its apogee during the Axumite period and in the latter 3rd century Mani wrote that Aksum was known as one of the four great powers of the world. Cosmas Indicoplestes who were in the 6th century refers constantly to “Ethiopia” and its capital “Aksum”. He tells us of the export from Ethiopia of nuggets of Gold, Ivory and species, Myrrh and others where obtainable at the market of Adulis and Aksum. Aeschylus also said about this land and its people as "...a land far off, a nation of black men... men who live hard by the fountain of the sun where is the river of Ethiopia."

Level 6

Location hidden

#63709 May 15, 2013

Level 6

Location hidden

#63710 May 15, 2013
As Professor Sergew Hable Selassie summarized in his book “The Ancient and Medieval History of Ethiopia”: in the very beginning this country which we call Ethiopia today was only part of the area known by the same name to the classical writers. These authors divided Ethiopia into two parts and this distinction was important because later the northern part was to become known as Nubia and the name Ethiopia was retained only for the region of the Axumite Empire.

As Mr. Yamouchi said foreigners used the term Abyssinia in the past, neverthless, Ethiopians have been addressed themselves for centuries as Ethiopians.

Mr. Yamouchi’s article is flagrantly disregarding the true meaning of the Bible and the United Bible society resolution. He is not the first one or the last one to mislead others by distorting the true meaning of the Bible in terms of Ethiopia but there have been others too in the past. In 1976 the American Bible Society has deliberately altered the term “Ethiopia” into “Sudan” in the Good News Bible. The Holy Synod of the Ethiopian Orthodox Church (EOC) strongly protested and denounced this malicious act. In response to the EOC the office of the United Bible Societies recognized the deliberate alteration made by the American Bible Society and assured that further reprints of the Good News Bible would be stopped. For more detail information and the resolution of the Holy Synod of the Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo Church please go to churchhistory/ethiopia

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#63711 May 15, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
No one in the world has ever doubted as to the right place of that reference, except some racist blacks, calling themselves 'Hebrew Israelite' but naturally do not care to interprate the Bible as per their need.
For instance look this Bible Hub, all interpretation has never confused with your odd belief, rather the incense burning people in today's Ethiopia
Jamieson-Fausset-Brown Bible Commentary
10. From beyond … Ethiopia my suppliants-literally, "burners of incense" (compare Ps 141:2; Re 5:8; 8:3, 4). The Israelites are meant, called "the daughter of My dispersed," a Hebrew idiom for My dispersed people. "The rivers of Ethiopia" are those which enclose it on the north. In the west of Abyssinia there has long existed a people called Falashas, or "emigrants" (akin to the synonym "Philistine"). These trace their origin to Palestine and profess the Jewish religion. In physical traits they resemble the Arabs. When Bruce was there, they had a Jewish king, Gideon, and his queen, Judith. Probably the Abyssinian Christians were originally in part converted Jews. They are here made the representatives of all Israel which is to be restored.
shall bring mine offering-that is, the offering that is My right. I prefer, with De Wette and Chaldee Version, making "suppliants" the objective case, not the nominative. The peoples:(Zep 3:8, 9), brought to fear Me by My judgments, "shall bring as Mine offering My suppliants (an appropriate term for the Jews, on whom then there shall have been poured the spirit of supplications, Zec 12:10), the daughter of My dispersed." So Isa 66:20, "they shall bring all your brethren for an offering unto the Lord." Compare Horsley's view of Isa 18:1, 2, 7. England in this view may be the naval power to restore Israel to Palestine (Isa 60:9). The Hebrew for "Ethiopia" is Cush, which may include not only Ethiopia, but also the region of the Tigris and Babylon, where Nimrod, Cush's son (Ge 10:8-12), founded Nineveh and acquired Babylon, and where the ten tribes are mentioned as being scattered (1Pe 1:1; 5:13; compare Isa 11:11). The restoration under Cyrus of the Jews transported under Pharaoh-necho to Egypt and Ethiopia, was an earnest of the future restoration under Christ.
http://biblehub.com/zephaniah/3-10.htm
Archeological evidences that support this offering:
Ancient Ethiopians incense burners
http://www.academia.edu/257415/THE_SABAEAN_IN...
SOMETIMES A PERSON NEEDS A LESSON LETTING THEM KNOW THAT THEY ARE NOT THE ONLY ONES REPRESENTATIVE OF GID. THEY NEED TO BE TOLDBY OUR MAKER:

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#63712 May 15, 2013
13 Someone [h] in the crowd said to Him,“Teacher, tell my brother to divide the family inheritance with me.”

This is what they deleted!!!
7New Earth7

UK

#63713 May 15, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
The Holy Synod of the Ethiopian Orthodox Church (EOC) strongly protested and denounced this malicious act. In response to the EOC the office of the United Bible Societies recognized the deliberate alteration made by the American Bible Society and assured that further reprints of the Good News Bible would be stopped. For more detail information and the resolution of the Holy Synod of the Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo Church please go to churchhistory/ethiopia
Now your spirit is beginning to rise, because what we are about to set off in a new Holy Synod of the Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo Church is clearly written in the bible, so it is not going to be hard.
Telling them that it is clearly written that jrsus has a lineage will set the tone for all I've been saying.
Now let me explain further;
See these days kids and adults don have direction, they r not spiritually guided to grow up and become adamic or like eve, where they don't eat the apple!!!!!! They start to masturbate, and release sperm and cum (apple)!!!!!!!!!
Again let me assist you; the ethiopian orthodox church accepts that the tree of life is 'a human being' its just that its been very long I had the document with me and if I start searching for it it will take very long. So try : www.google.com/search...
7New Earth7

UK

#63714 May 15, 2013
Correction: Now your spirit is beginning to rise, because what we
are about to set off in a new Holy Synod of the
Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo Church is clearly
written in the bible, so it is not going to be hard.

Telling them that it is clearly written that Jesus has a
lineage will set the tone for all I've been saying.

Now let me explain further;
See, these days kids and adults dont have direction,
they r not spiritually guided to grow up and become
adamic or like eve. We want where they don't eat the
apple!!!!!! But these days they start to masturbate, and release
sperm and cum (apple)!!!!!!!!!

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!; the ethiopian orthodox
church accepts that the tree of life is 'a human being'
start searching for it it will take me very
long but I've seen it before.
www.google.com/search...
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#63715 May 15, 2013
You can't possibly think the bs that you post is being accepted by anyone but your corrupt talmudic jewish vulgar mind.
You sound just like a Talmudic sage.
You are obsessed with disgusting sex and fantasy.
You are a regular athiest demonic troll tool pushing another diversion tactic because you are desperate and failing to keep this thread from ceasing.

Now LMAO @ that.!!!!!!!!! <(sarcasm)
Level 7

Location hidden

#63716 May 15, 2013
The Book of the Prophet Esai 14

1 But THE CREATOR will be merciful unto JACOB, and take up ISRAEL again, and set Them in Their own Land. Strangers shall cleave unto Them, and get Them to the House of JACOB.

2 And The HOUSE OF ISRAEL shall have Them in possession for servants and maidens in the Land of THE CREATOR. They shall take those prisoners, whose captives They had been afore: And rule those that had oppressed Them.

3 When THE CREATOR shall bring Thee to rest, from the travail, fear, and hard bondage that Thou was ladened with all:

4 Then Thou shalt use this mocking upon the king of Babylon, and say: How happeneth that the oppressor leaveth off? Is the golden tribute come to an end?

5 Doubtless THE CREATOR hath broken the staff of the ungodly, and the scepter of the lordly.

6 Which when he is wroth smiteth the people with durable strokes, and in his wonders he persecuteth Them, and tameth Them continually.

7 And therefore the whole World is at rest and quietness, and Men sing for joy.

8 Ye, even the fir trees and the cedars of Libanus rejoice at your fall, saying: Now that thou art laid down, there come no more up to destroy Us.

9 Hell also trembleth at thy coming, all mighty men and princes of the Earth, step forth before thee. All kings of the Earth, stand up from their seats,

10 That they may all (one after another) sing and speak unto thee. Art thou wounded also as We? Art thou become like unto Us?

11 Thy pomp and thy pride is gone down to hell: Moths shall be layed under thee, and worms shall be thy covering.

12 Now art thou fallen from heaven,(o lucifer) thou fair morning child? Hast thou gotten a fall even to the ground, thou that (not withstanding) didest subdue the People?
Level 7

Location hidden

#63717 May 15, 2013
^^^^^^ Can't wait. This DAY of THE CREATORS judgement can't come fast enough.
Level 7

Location hidden

#63718 May 15, 2013

13 And yet thou thoughtest in thine heart: I will climb up into Heaven, and make my seat above the Stars of GOD, I will sit upon the glorious Mount toward the North,

14 I will climb up above the clouds, and will be like the HIGHEST of all.

15 Yet dare I lay, that thou shalt be brought down to the deep of hell.

16 They that see thee, shall narrowly look upon thee, and think in Themselves, saying: Is this the man, that brought all lands in fear, and made the Kingdoms afraid:

17 Is this he that made the World in a manner waste, and layed the Cities to the ground, which let not his Prisoners go Home?
Level 7

Location hidden

#63719 May 15, 2013
^^^^ They sit in the Seat of Moses and change the Laws and Ordinances and Holy Days. Promote that there is no GOD.
Blaspheme THE CREATOR and The Saints.
Kill, enslave and disperse into bondage all of THE CREATORS People and usurp their HERITAGE and IDENTITY.

The DAY OF THE CREATOR can't come fast enough.
7New Earth7

UK

#63720 May 15, 2013
unfazed wrote:
You can't possibly think the bs that you post is being accepted by anyone but your corrupt talmudic jewish vulgar mind.
You sound just like a Talmudic sage.
You are obsessed with disgusting sex and fantasy.
You are a regular athiest demonic troll tool pushing another diversion tactic because you are desperate and failing to keep this thread from ceasing.
Now LMAO @ that.!!!!!!!!! <(sarcasm)
Oh oh oh >coughs and sneeze< achewwww::::::!!!!

Oh oh oh, asking people to return to celibate moods is perversion right?

I don't talk too much. I rather say, please don't give me low IQ headache!!!!

Please don't reply me again!!!!!
Level 7

Location hidden

#63721 May 15, 2013
Continued:

18 Now happeneth it, that the Kings of all People lie, every one at Home in His own Palace, with worship,

19 And thou art cast out of thy grave like a wild branch: Like as dead mens raiment that are shot through with the sword: As they that go down to the stones of the deep: As a dead corpse that is trodden under feet:

20 And are not buried with them? Even because that thou hast wasted thy land, and destroyed thy people. For the generation of the wicked shall be without honor, forever.

21 There shall away be sought to destroy their children, for their fathers wickedness: They shall not rise up again to possess the land, and fill the World with castles and towns.

22 I will stand up against them,(saith THE CREATOR of Hosts) and root out the name and generation of Babylon (saith THE CREATOR) and will give it to the otters,
7New Earth7

UK

#63722 May 15, 2013
Obviously, the only thing your low IQ mind could interprete was 'virginity doesn't mean not having sex'
Obviously, the only thing your low IQ mind could interprete was 'virginity doesn't mean not having sex'
Level 7

Location hidden

#63724 May 15, 2013
Continued:

23 And will make water puddles of it. And I will sweep it with the besom of destruction, saith THE CREATOR of Hosts.

24 THE CREATOR OF HOSTS HATH SWORN AN OATH, SAYING: IT SHALL COME TO PASS AS I HAVE DETERMINED: AND SHALL BE FULFILLED AS I HAVE DEVISED.

**25 The Assyrians shall be destroyed in MY Land, and upon MY Mountains will I tread them under foot.** Where through his yoke shall be taken from Your shoulders.

26 This devise hath GOD take through the whole World, and thus HIS hand stretched out over all the People.

27 FOR IF THE CREATOR OF HOSTS DETERMINES A THING, WHO WILL DISANNUL IT? And if HE stretch forth HIS hand, who will hold it in again?

28 The same year that King Ahaz died, GOD threathened by Esai on this manner:

29 Rejoice not (thou whole Palestina) as though the rod of him that beateth thee were broken: For out of the serpents root, there shall wax a cocatrice, and the fruit shall be a fiery worm.

30 But the Poor shall feed of the best things, and the Simple shall dwell in safety. Thy roots shall I destroy with hunger, and it shall slay thy remnant.

31 Mourn ye ports, weep ye cities, and fear thou ( o whole Palestina) for there shall come from the North a smoke, whos no man may abide.

32 Who shall then maintain the messages of the gentiles? But THE CREATOR stablishes Sion, and the Poor of MY People shall put Their trust in HIM.

==========

^^THE DAY OF THE CREATOR.
Clean up time.
7New Earth7

UK

#63726 May 15, 2013
Oh oh oh, asking people to return to celibate moods is
perversion right?
I don't talk too much. I rather say, please don't give
me low IQ headache!!!!
perversion right?
me low IQ headache!!!!
perversion right?
me low IQ headache!!!!
perversion right?
me low IQ headache!!!!
perversion right?
me low IQ headache!!!!
perversion right?
me low IQ headache!!!!
perversion right?
me low IQ headache!!!!
perversion right?
me low IQ headache!!!!
perversion right?
me low IQ headache!!!!
perversion right?
me low IQ headache!!!!
7New Earth7

UK

#63727 May 15, 2013
Did I not say that the orser of melchizedek taught the levites how to remain celibates until they want to give birth????? But that Babylon misinterpreted the Hebrew text and said that the likes of zechariah was barren??????????
Did I not say that the orser of melchizedek taught the levites how to remain celibates until they want to give birth????? But that Babylon misinterpreted the Hebrew text and said that the likes of zechariah was barren??????????Did I not say that the orser of melchizedek taught the levites how to remain celibates until they want to give birth????? But that Babylon misinterpreted the Hebrew text and said that the likes of zechariah was barren??????????Did I not say that the orser of melchizedek taught the levites how to remain celibates until they want to give birth????? But that Babylon misinterpreted the Hebrew text and said that the likes of zechariah was barren??????????Did I not say that the orser of melchizedek taught the levites how to remain celibates until they want to give birth????? But that Babylon misinterpreted the Hebrew text and said that the likes of zechariah was barren??????????Did I not say that the orser of melchizedek taught the levites how to remain celibates until they want to give birth????? But that Babylon misinterpreted the Hebrew text and said that the likes of zechariah was barren??????????Did I not say that the orser of melchizedek taught the levites how to remain celibates until they want to give birth????? But that Babylon misinterpreted the Hebrew text and said that the likes of zechariah was barren??????????Did I not say that the orser of melchizedek taught the levites how to remain celibates until they want to give birth????? But that Babylon misinterpreted the Hebrew text and said that the likes of zechariah was barren??????????Did I not say that the orser of melchizedek taught the levites how to remain celibates until they want to give birth????? But that Babylon misinterpreted the Hebrew text and said that the likes of zechariah was barren??????????Did I not say that the orser of melchizedek taught the levites how to remain celibates until they want to give birth????? But that Babylon misinterpreted the Hebrew text and said that the likes of zechariah was barren??????????Did I not say that the orser of melchizedek taught the levites how to remain celibates until they want to give birth????? But that Babylon misinterpreted the Hebrew text and said that the likes of zechariah was barren??????????Did I not say that the orser of melchizedek taught the levites how to remain celibates until they want to give birth????? But that Babylon misinterpreted the Hebrew text and said that the likes of zechariah was barren??????????Did I not say that the orser of melchizedek taught the levites how to remain celibates until they want to give birth????? But that Babylon misinterpreted the Hebrew text and said that the likes of zechariah was barren??????????
Did I not say that the orser of melchizedek taught the levites how to remain celibates until they want to give birth????? But that Babylon misinterpreted the Hebrew text and said that the likes of zechariah was barren??????????Did I not say that the orser of melchizedek taught the levites how to remain celibates until they want to give birth????? But that Babylon misinterpreted the Hebrew text and said that the likes of zechariah was barren??????????Did I not say that the orser of melchizedek taught the levites how to remain celibates until they want to give birth????? But that Babylon misinterpreted the Hebrew text and said that the likes of zechariah was barren??????????Did I not say that the orser of melchizedek taught the levites how to remain celibates until they want to give birth????? But that Babylon misinterpreted the Hebrew text and said that the likes of zechariah was barren??????????
Level 7

Location hidden

#63728 May 15, 2013
Talmud:

The decisions of the Talmud are the words of the living God. Jehovah Himself asks the opinion of the earthly rabbis when there are difficult affairs in heaven.- Rabbi Menachem Commentary on Fifth Book

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 4 min wow 342
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min John Galt 1,127,281
why is there so many white trolls in this Topix? 6 min complicated 18
Who are the 16 million single white women? 7 min tty 20
White, Asian, and Latina women confess their lo... 9 min troll 149
If you want to avoid Black people 11 min Matthew_1 4
Why do many American BM refuse to hold casual c... (Jul '13) 23 min Intelligent Black... 269
Many HISPANICS think they're WHITE 27 min tony 171
Why do WM have all the women, power, prestige, ... 1 hr Redefined 98
Ferguson Grand Jury and History 2 hr Talk sense 146
Mr. Brown 2 hr GetRealMichael 102

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE