Hebrew Israelite
Slave Coast Hebrew

United States

#63569 May 14, 2013
Cherokee Moroon wrote:
The BIGGEST SIN was to remove the WOMAN from the equation. It tells you in Ezekiel.
Jesus IS thru the line of David NOT thru Joseph BUT thru **MARY**. Trace Mary's lineage back and you will see it. How could it be thru Joseph if it is said it was immaculate conception. You would not exist if it were not for your MOTHER.
You guys are approaching the bible from the wrong FRAME OF REFERENCE (as we all were taught). In order to really know it we MUST be in the mindset of the ones first documented it. know what the original words were and what they meant during THAT TIME. We must also know the translations. This is done thru ETYMOLOGY, the tracing of words BACK to it's origin. In good UNABRIDGED dictionaries, the older the better, look in the BRACKETS [] to see how far the word goes back and how it use to be spelled (this is a start).
FOR INSTANCE:
The word GOD traces back to:
--Old High German (500ad-1500ad)
--was originally spelled -- GOTT --
--meant " TO INVOKE, TO CALL UPON "
--It is a TRANSITIVE VERB (action with an object to recieve the action)
--It is NOT A NOUN ( PERSON, place or thing)
Now you see how we are all twisted up. We have taken a word that was a VERB and turned it into a NOUN. We have become IDOL GOD WORSHIPPERS (which actually means THE OPPOSITE of what you think it means). WE ARE ILLITERATE (I bet you thought that meant you did not know how to pronounce words), WE DON'T KNOW HOW TO READ.
WORDS----The only way to know it's true meaning is to trace it back to it's origin. Once this is done you WILL get the true meaning of the bible AND noone will be able to trick you ever again.
P.S. All this talk about DNA. You do know that the ONLY way to determine who the father is, you must FIRST know who the MOTHER is. If you don't know the mother you will NEVER know the father.
Peace
Immaculate conception is crap. Marys line doesn't go to David but Nathan, sorry.
7New Earth7

Sweden

#63570 May 14, 2013
Slave Coast Hebrew wrote:
<quoted text>. This maternal ancestry crap is so easy to kill according to script, I won't even bother.
BTW the virgin birth is also bullcrap. That's Catholics bs. You can't get to Davids line through Mary only Joesph. Christ was concieved through intercourse not magic, lol.
Open your zondervans bible dictionary and look up Virgin. It had nothing to do with not having sex. That's the lie the catholic church taught u to get u to secretly worship Saramisis a babyolonian diety. The immaculate conception theory ore dates Christ.
Mary is a decedent of Nathan not David.
Tell me this were Epharim and Manasseh Egyptian or Isralites?
Peace
Thank you very much my brother!!!!!!!!!

But Glimmer won't want to say the truth that the ethiopian orthodox was deceived that Mary didn't have sex by the nine demons who camouflaged as saints!!!!!!!!!!

He is a pretender of the highest order!!!!!!!!

Its because I caught him that he is now silent on this thread!!!!!!!!!!

Mad man!!!!!!!!!!
7New Earth7

Sweden

#63571 May 14, 2013
Cherokee Moroon wrote:
<quoted text>
Then please correct me
What is the truth?
See right, English is a fraud language, even wnglish people don't know how the words in their language should be derived!!!! They say it!!!!!
See what they said in this link!!!!! They were illiterates!!!!!! www.proto-english.org/

Also do you know that most Europeans too were like that, the basic reason being that they started fighting and killiong all their teachers -the blacks who were the civilizers of Europe. So when they finished holocausting up to 900,000,000million blacks, it occurred to them that they are left with nothing!!!!!!

Do you know Moses Mendelssohn? Do you know these whitey mofos , after holocausting the 900M blacks in Europe didn't know how to even interprete the bible anymore nor know words and where they came from???????

That's why they be forging a lot of things saying things like worship is derived from 'worth' and 'ship'......LIE!!!!!!!! Research Moses mendelson and see that the illiterate too is the person who the whitey almost called a god for helping them out!!!!!

www.google.com/search...

Lastly, after an extensive research in the kwa languages, 90% of their words do not have root meanings derived from other words, like people be assuming!!!!!!! Therez nothing like the preffix 'ki' in 'kind' and 'kite' and 'kitchens' all cane from the root word xxxxx.....absolutely nothing like that!!!!!!! Fake English!!!!!! Infact English was derived by the colonial masters to hypnotise the slaves from remembering key international Hebrew words!!!!!!!!!
7New Earth7

Sweden

#63572 May 14, 2013
Cherokee Moroon wrote:
<quoted text>
Then please correct me
What is the truth?
Correction: Therez nothing like the preffix 'ki' in
'kind' and 'kite' and 'kitchens' all came from the root
word xxxxx.....absolutely nothing like that!!!!!!! Fake
English!!!!!!

Again: let me give u an example:'incense' used in holy places used to be marijuana smoke, and it used to be smoked!!!!!!!!

In Kwa languages it is called Isense....... In all languages you can never silence letter 'e' apart from English!!!!! So they decided to silence the last letter 'e' just to end the international smoking of marijuana in holy places!!!!!!!!!
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#63573 May 14, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
See right, English is a fraud language, even wnglish people don't know how the words in their language should be derived!!!! They say it!!!!!
See what they said in this link!!!!! They were illiterates!!!!!! www.proto-english.org/
Also do you know that most Europeans too were like that, the basic reason being that they started fighting and killiong all their teachers -the blacks who were the civilizers of Europe. So when they finished holocausting up to 900,000,000million blacks, it occurred to them that they are left with nothing!!!!!!
Do you know Moses Mendelssohn? Do you know these whitey mofos , after holocausting the 900M blacks in Europe didn't know how to even interprete the bible anymore nor know words and where they came from???????
That's why they be forging a lot of things saying things like worship is derived from 'worth' and 'ship'......LIE!!!!!!!! Research Moses mendelson and see that the illiterate too is the person who the whitey almost called a god for helping them out!!!!!
www.google.com/search...
Lastly, after an extensive research in the kwa languages, 90% of their words do not have root meanings derived from other words, like people be assuming!!!!!!! Therez nothing like the preffix 'ki' in 'kind' and 'kite' and 'kitchens' all cane from the root word xxxxx.....absolutely nothing like that!!!!!!! Fake English!!!!!! Infact English was derived by the colonial masters to hypnotise the slaves from remembering key international Hebrew words!!!!!!!!!
Shut the hell up with your ridiculous and idiotic claims. There were NEVER 900M blacks in Europe, you jackass. Black people have historically been an anomaly in Europe, it was white people, you know those NATIVE Europeans who were predominate and ruled in Europe since ancient times. English is an Indo-European language, its the NATIVE language of WHITE people, it has NOTHING to do with any 'black' people, who couldn't even speak the language, nor with any Africans or any other fraudulent group that pops out of your stupidass. The fact that you are now trying to claim European languages, people, cultures and civilizations, the SAME people who ENSLAVED your West Sub Saharan Africa ancestors, shows what a delusional JACKASS you are. Its a native European language that black people were NOT familiar with since it was the native language of their White Slave masters that was FORCED upon them when those West and Central Africans were taken as slaves from Africa. The holocaust was about JEWISH people, jackass, Jewish people who look like today's Jews. It had nothing to do with any black people. You want a 'holocaust' based upon black people? Look towards Sub Sahara Africa. Now stop posting useless and pointless freaken google searches that prove nothing other then what a jackass you are.
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#63574 May 14, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction: Therez nothing like the preffix 'ki' in
'kind' and 'kite' and 'kitchens' all came from the root
word xxxxx.....absolutely nothing like that!!!!!!! Fake
English!!!!!!
In Kwa languages it is called Isense....... In all languages you can never silence letter 'e' apart from English!!!!! So they decided to silence the last letter 'e' just to end the international smoking of marijuana in holy places!!!!!!!!!
Fake is the c rap you are peddling around here, dickhead. Kwa is a freaken AFRICAN languages and as-yet-undemonstrated family of languages spoken in the south-eastern part of Ivory Coast, you linguistically challenged idiot. It has NOTHING to do with ANY European languages including English which is a EUROPEAN language. Now you are claiming you fake 'Hebrew' used to smoke marijuana in 'holy places'? I said it before all you do is flip flop back forth at one point you even tried to pass off a FAKE map as 'real'. You're all over with your idiotic claims and you make absolutely NO sense.
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#63575 May 14, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Once again DNA shows West Africans,BHI,British Israelites and anyone else calling themselves Israelites JUST DONT HAVE HAPLOGROUP J2 SO NON OF THEM ARE ISRAELITES! The only people alive today who can claim being ancestors of the Israelites are the Samaritans!
Here is what these "Hebrew Israelite" truly are, a bunch of Criminals, Charlatans, Women hating Occult Brainwashed Freaks. They go around having children with multiple women, the ones who stick around abuse these women and their children and the ones who don't stick around abuse the children of whatever women are stupid enough to shack up with these cheap loosers. Bunch of dead beat charlatans and criminals, the lot of them.

Leader of Black Hebrew Sect Pleads Guilty to Killing 4-Year-Old
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/head...

15 arrrest in raid of 'Hebrew Israelite' temples
http://news.google.com/newspapers...
7New Earth7

Sweden

#63576 May 14, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut the hell up with your ridiculous and idiotic claims. There were NEVER 900M blacks in Europe, you jackass. Black people have historically been an anomaly in Europe, it was white people, you know those NATIVE Europeans who were predominate and ruled in Europe since ancient times. English is an Indo-European language, its the NATIVE language of WHITE people, it has NOTHING to do with any 'black' people, who couldn't even speak the language, nor with any Africans or any other fraudulent group that pops out of your stupidass. The fact that you are now trying to claim European languages, people, cultures and civilizations, the SAME people who ENSLAVED your West Sub Saharan Africa ancestors, shows what a delusional JACKASS you are. Its a native European language that black people were NOT familiar with since it was the native language of their White Slave masters that was FORCED upon them when those West and Central Africans were taken as slaves from Africa. The holocaust was about JEWISH people, jackass, Jewish people who look like today's Jews. It had nothing to do with any black people. You want a 'holocaust' based upon black people? Look towards Sub Sahara Africa. Now stop posting useless and pointless freaken google searches that prove nothing other then what a jackass you are.
Hi Jeff.

Go and watch 'The Art Of Germany' a two weeks or so old documentary of ancient Germany!!!!!!!!!!

Britain be leaking germany's ass as usual!

They showed everything black only renaissance whitey!!!!!!!

Peace!

NB; please don't provoke me as usual. Just go look for what I asked u. It has been a hidden secret and was just revealed recently, they even showed a pure black emperor!!!!!!!
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#63577 May 14, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
I don't think, I will get anything valuable in this forum. I was really searching the reasons why these AAs are suddenly coming to the issue of the middle east. I had no basic information about their origin but now everything is clear, it was just poleticial fabrication to solve their race issue. I know all of you here, under diffrent names, represent one race and basically share the same position, but differ in minor issue, like my mother was Jewish but I am negro, etc. You all are the same to me. Thank you for your time. Once again stop this childish play.
That's cause these "Hebrew Israelite" are a bunch of Criminals, Charlatans, Women hating Occult Brainwashed Freaks, Glim. They go around having children with multiple women, dress like some clowns straight out of a Halloween freak show, and the ones who stick around abuse the women they have children with and their children. Bunch of dead beat charlatans and criminals, the lot of them.

Black Hebrew Israelites: New York's Most Obnoxious "Prophets"
http://www.villagevoice.com/2011-03-30/news/b...

Jeff

Framingham, MA

#63578 May 14, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Jeff.
Go and watch 'The Art Of Germany' a two weeks or so old documentary of ancient Germany!!!!!!!!!!
Britain be leaking germany's ass as usual!
They showed everything black only renaissance whitey!!!!!!!
Peace!
NB; please don't provoke me as usual. Just go look for what I asked u. It has been a hidden secret and was just revealed recently, they even showed a pure black emperor!!!!!!!
There is no 'secret' and stop spreading lies.'The Art Of Germany' shows nothing but white Germans and Germanic people, Germans were NEVER black, and neither were the British. They have ALWAYS been among the LIGHTEST of all Euros given their geographical locations in the most Northern parts of Europe. Ancient Germany, Britain, etc were ALL white civilizations and STILL are white civilizations and people. There was nothing 'black' about those people. Their Emperors were as WHITE as their modern descendants are today. Stop trying to claim all these white peeps cause you look so ridiculous doing so, especially when you try to claim Europeans and regions in Europe were black people were virtually UNHEARD OF through out history, hence why Brits, Germans, and other such Euros do not have ANY black admixture.
Slave Coast Hebrew

Orting, WA

#63579 May 14, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is what these "Hebrew Israelite" truly are, a bunch of Criminals, Charlatans, Women hating Occult Brainwashed Freaks. They go around having children with multiple women, the ones who stick around abuse these women and their children and the ones who don't stick around abuse the children of whatever women are stupid enough to shack up with these cheap loosers. Bunch of dead beat charlatans and criminals, the lot of them.
Those are cult extremist. Equivalent of using kkk as the model for Christians.
7New Earth7

Sweden

#63580 May 14, 2013
Oh sorry, I fogot ; the art of germeny was a documentary by BBC!!!!!!!!!!
7New Earth7

Sweden

#63581 May 14, 2013
Guys don't mind Jeff's barks. He loves to behave like dogs!

And he rambles a lot too.

I just don't pay attention!
Cherokee Moroon

Novi, MI

#63582 May 14, 2013
<quoted text>. This maternal ancestry crap is so easy to kill according to script, I won't even bother.
BTW the virgin birth is also bullcrap. That's Catholics bs. You can't get to Davids line through Mary only Joesph. Christ was concieved through intercourse not magic, lol.
Open your zondervans bible dictionary and look up Virgin. It had nothing to do with not having sex. That's the lie the catholic church taught u to get u to secretly worship Saramisis a babyolonian diety. The immaculate conception theory ore dates Christ.

Peace
This maternal ancestry crap is so easy to kill according to script, I won't even bother.
ME: OK

ME: OK

ME: I don't know. I don't know the bible like that. I no longer approach the bible from the point of view that was taught. I don't use it to debate back and forth about who it's speaking of. THERE IS NO DEBATE ABOUT THAT. I approach it from a practical, how does this help me today, point of view using the frame of reference of our ancestors during that time. I am not trying to make new information fit a certain religious doctrine. I no longer have a doctrine. I am informing of things that I have learned and come to know, you can dismiss them or investigate it, it's up to you. I am still learning and I have to say it's much easier to see what our ancestors were talking about when you don't have a preconceived bias.

Peace
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#63583 May 14, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
Why can't you manage the number of sects you black or Hebrew Israelies are? Your number is not more than 200,000 and if there are 20 sects, then each will have to the average 10,000 members. At least, you need to agree on certain basics or stop the whole shit of confusing people.
Cause their different belief systems are based upon nothing but lies created by a bunch of charlatans and criminals with their own agendas in extorting and brainwashing naive people into believing these occult fraudulent beliefs. Read the article below to get a better sense of who these sects are and who they are made up of.

Black Hebrew Israelites regularly scream b ! tch and w hore at women on the street. One ex-girlfriend of a Black Hebrew Israelite told the Voice that "these guys just want to move in with women and eat their food and live rent-free." Yahana says the Bible teaches that "all you need is food in your mouth, clothes on your back, and a roof over your head." Still, he seems to think that having these three things, while also being able to pay his cell phone bill, is a sign of divine providence and not due to the generosity of the women in his life.

Yahana describes his close relationship with his daughters. When asked how they feel about his upcoming voyage, he says, "My younger daughter doesn't understand. My older daughter—we're close—she doesn't want me to go. But she understands I have to do what I have to do. Plus, I'm not abandoning her. I'll still call her and keep in touch. I'll still be her dad."
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#63584 May 14, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
Oh sorry, I fogot ; the art of germeny was a documentary by BBC!!!!!!!!!!
The art of germany a documentary by BBC showed a bunch of white Christian Euros, which you are not and have never been. You're kind are those BHIs on the street corners of NYC and other big cities dressed like they just stepped out of a cartoon strip yelling crazy things to by passers.

The sect's history goes back a long way. In the 19th century, various sects of Black Hebrew Israelites formed in the U.S., with several groups popping up in Harlem by the early 20th century. They have their roots in the black Pentecostal "holiness movement," and the first gathering may have been started in 1886 in F.S. Cherry's "Black Jew" church in Chattanooga, Tennessee.(Cherry predicted Jesus was coming back in the year 2000 to slaughter all white people. He also taught his flock that the world was square.)
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#63585 May 14, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
Guys don't mind Jeff's barks. He loves to behave like dogs!
And he rambles a lot too.
I just don't pay attention!
Now that's funny, coming from a fool who's ideology is based upon the belief systems of a bunch of Criminals, Charlatans and Women hating Occult Brainwashed Freaks who kill children.

Jeff

Framingham, MA

#63586 May 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Those are cult extremist. Equivalent of using kkk as the model for Christians.
Those are YOUR people, you preach and teach the same BS racist sh !t as those "cult extremist", so they aren't any different from what you all are posting in this thread.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#63587 May 14, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
That's cause these "Hebrew Israelite" are a bunch of Criminals, Charlatans, Women hating Occult Brainwashed Freaks, Glim. They go around having children with multiple women, dress like some clowns straight out of a Halloween freak show, and the ones who stick around abuse the women they have children with and their children. Bunch of dead beat charlatans and criminals, the lot of them.
so what devil thats what the news say,all hebrews aint like that 10 woman wearing clothe like back in old days, most havent read history
Cherokee Moroon

Novi, MI

#63588 May 14, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
www.google.com/search...
I DID NOT SAY that all English words came from Hebrew. I said trace the word to its original meaning.

Yes, I do know that we were the first in Europe.

Yes, I do know that they were mostly illiterate.

Yes, I do know that we taught them EVERYTHING they know. Hence, the reason why they now run the world. They have our knowledge, however they are using it negatively, and are at the highest echelon of society. Meanwhile we sit around at the bottom of society WAITING to be saved and debate about cow maneur.

Peace

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chinese Museum Africa Exhibit 1 min Paul 66
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Joy 1,620,079
News At Mississippi school: Goodbye, Confederacy. He... 2 min Red Crosse 25
5 crackers arrested for 1983 hate crime 13 min Ttt 33
Can America Become 80% White Again? 14 min Harrisson 162
Black people leech off of white people 24 min question 135
Reasons Why Black Men Are Superior To White Men... (Mar '16) 32 min Jmoney 20
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 36 min KIR SUCKA 35,332
King Harrisson is the most sexy dude on Topix 4 hr Dan Snow 31
More from around the web