Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Glimmer wrote:
"We are not preaching the white man"
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
trick i hate them groups,an want them to go away, fall off! Isupk an gms, is OCCULTS an we dont do that around here!im part of NO GROUP, im creating a study group, an its sound proof,i knows my history BETTER then anyone YOU CANT TELL ME NOTHING ABOUT the hebreww NOTHING

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Ben YISRAEL wrote:
ethiopian TURN on other africans THE WHOLE AFRICA slick hate ethiopia, we knows what that Mean, soon as Table turn an WEST cant come Help, China Russia, SOUTH AFRICA, an other west african Nations gone Attack ethiopia, an we gone change your history oneday, we gone scatter yo kind thru out africa an let others move in, i see this in 20 years ETHIOPIA will not be the same as it is now,
Right!

Airbus says Addis Ababa to be mega city in next 20 Years

http://www.ethioabay.com/2012/02/airbus-says-...
7New Earth7

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
It is like playing with fire, which is God's word. The Bible is a holy book that has been used as the way of life for the last thousands of years and your race problem is not more than 400 years. Given your number, I don't think you will have significant impact, but sure you will go to hell, much worse than today's US. You are just wasting your time.
Yea right! The bible is holy book and ethiopia let the nine demons interprete the new testament for them!!!!!!!!!! That's why u r going down!!!!!!!!!!

Lier!!!!!!!! Criminal!!!!!!! Murderer!!!!!!!!!! Thief!!!!!!!!!!
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Glimmer, you bedlamite chaldean babylonian.

"Afromelanoid"?

Is that your new word for the day?

Anywhooo...
The use of "BHI" to call anyone that talk about all blacks being the CHOSEN is a jew propagandists labeling. A part of you all history of maligning blacks that speak for themselves and not toe the line of conforming.

Anyone can see that those groups have the jewish satanic 6 pointed star as their idol/symbol.

Something TRUE ISRAELITES don't believe in.

Don't forget, you are the enemy of THE CREATOR.

Level 6

Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea right! The bible is holy book and ethiopia let the nine demons interprete the new testament for them!!!!!!!!!! That's why u r going down!!!!!!!!!!
Lier!!!!!!!! Criminal!!!!!!! Murderer!!!!!!!!!! Thief!!!!!!!!!!
The nine saints were Meditranian people, like Ethiopians today. We shared common values from the ancient, while West Africa was totally unknown by the world and of course from different race. i.e, they were our own people.

Level 6

Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

unfazed wrote:
Glimmer, you bedlamite chaldean babylonian.
"Afromelanoid"?
Is that your new word for the day?
Anywhooo...
The use of "BHI" to call anyone that talk about all blacks being the CHOSEN is a jew propagandists labeling. A part of you all history of maligning blacks that speak for themselves and not toe the line of conforming.
Anyone can see that those groups have the jewish satanic 6 pointed star as their idol/symbol.
Something TRUE ISRAELITES don't believe in.
Don't forget, you are the enemy of THE CREATOR.
Can you list, how many sects are there, under the name of 'Hebrew Israelies'? including those you don't accept them?

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
It is like playing with fire, which is God's word. The Bible is a holy book that has been used as the way of life for the last thousands of years and your race problem is not more than 400 years. Given your number, I don't think you will have significant impact, but sure you will go to hell, much worse than today's US. You are just wasting your time.
yo mind is in a state of hell,say devil, your forrfathers burned the CREATOR letter up, plus you lied on Ark,621bc we had it 33 years before babylon came its in bible, plus your a servent of gog

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
you fool your playing with fire, we are a peoples removed from africa, we lost heritage, we was enslaved,we still under YOKE, we have no land, or nation, we controlled,DEVIL YOUR PLAYING WITH FIRE,say devil whats your EXPLANATION for us being like this, being we came from same Land mass as the Hebrews ran into with a promise of removal an the same punishment we had on us? explain why we just like the Bible say the Hebrews would be? even in strange Land?

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you list, how many sects are there, under the name of 'Hebrew Israelies'? including those you don't accept them?
Trick i got a Hebrew news paper an it got 100's of groups we all over Mississippi has a lot of Hebrews Alabama got Hebrew alot peoples study at they houses
Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Glimmer,

Why do I care how many "sects" there are?

But I do care that you refuse to acknowledge scripture revealing you are usurpers (seemingly one of the FIRST groups that attacked the ISRAELITES to pillage, enslave and claim the HERITAGE as your own).
Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

As I've been saying....You all are part of the Babylonian/Persian/Chaldean empire.

"It believed that at an early stage of Ethiopian history, the worship of the serpent was widespread and the Ethiopians offered sacrifices to it. This is confirmed to some extent by archaeological evidence found at Axum: on one of the stelae at Axum an engraving of serpent is still visible today. Though the worship of serpent was spread through almost all the countries of Middle East, we have reason to believe that this cult was introduced directly to Ethiopia from Persia. The description in Avesta, the sacred book of Persia, concerning the worship of serpent, is identical with the tradition found in Ethiopia."
Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

You all INVADED Nubia/Sudan and USURPED their indigenous ancient history.
The time of Queen Candance (Nuba) was AT LEAST 350 years BEFORE Ethiopia invaded their territory. So how can she be a part of you all?

Ironically, THEN you all are introduced to "christianity".....h mmm.
Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

This ALSO goes along with your Kebast story of you all crossing OVER the Red Sea:

The Sabaean migrants who crossed the Red Sea in the first millennium B.C and settled in Ethiopia brought with them their own religion. They were polytheists, and worshipped different gods of heaven, the earth and the sea. Almouqah (Elmouqah), for example, was the principal god of the south Arabian pantheon, and was retained as such in Ethiopia. Other Sabaean gods, like Astar (Astarte), corresponding to Aphrodite and Venus of the Greek and Roman world, sin the moon god shams the sun god, were widely worshipped in Ethiopia. Later, with the introduction of Greek culture into Ethiopia, worship of the Greek pantheon became widespread. In the well-known Greek inscription, left at Adulis by an anonymous Ethiopia Emperor, mention is made of Zeus, Poseidon and Aries. On the reverse of the monument appear engravings of another Greek god and demi-god, Hermes and Hercules, Aries was in fact the personal god of the Ethiopian Emperors of the pre-Christian ear, as shown in the frequent references made to him in epigraphic inscriptions.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Right!
Airbus says Addis Ababa to be mega city in next 20 Years
http://www.ethioabay.com/2012/02/airbus-says-...
show you how evil you is AIRBUS is owned by the european Nations, your they feet away into africa as always been, when robbers come to rob africa your hand is in it first, european nation telling yo kind they gone do good, NOT SO says the BIBLE your going down hahahah A SPIRITUAL ARREST WARRANT is out for yo nation an peoples an kind, unless you get with us OPPRESSED Hebrews, an non of you Africans is, all ya'll going down, IF WE GET IT IN OUR MIND OVER HERE TO TAKE AFRICA ALL THE WHITES WILL BACK US, it has to be a bunch of us Marching with signs crying saying we want that land, THE whites will give it to us, we needs to Organize on yo kind,to TAKE YO WHOLE LAND, fuck yo Ethiopian history snake worshiping devils, your evil worst then the jews, the will CONFESS when truth is in they face, unless they are a evil racist devil, be nice if we could go to WAR against yo kind for your Land,not to hurt you because your a ethiopian but because you an yo kind needs to BE NATION-LESS since the rest of blacks has suffered but yo kind, ITS YO TIME NOW hahahah

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

ok its the Christan Ethiopian an the muslam Ethiopian,both BAD NEWS, now the other Ethiopians that fall in BETWEEN got to be COOL,i havent meet them yet,

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

AA needs to take africa an give those cool with us a JOB the rest move you to the EAST, DESERT ARABIA ,we needs to put you ethiopians to WORK, we needs to TAKE AFRICA for US AA an then give you others JOBS,IF I HAD 80 M i would MOBOLIZE a real movement, for the WHOLE AFRICA fuck ya'll, aint no since playing, you devils hate us as always thats why we HERE sold of, WE COMING HOME , an WE GONE TAKE OVER sooon as we see that its OURS the WHOLE AFRICA,

Level 6

Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>yo mind is in a state of hell,say devil, your forrfathers burned the CREATOR letter up, plus you lied on Ark,621bc we had it 33 years before babylon came its in bible, plus your a servent of gog
Why are you talking about the Arc, while it is documented that you stared your false claims just before the US civil war. You were in west African bushes in 621 B.C.

"Origins: The original origins occured before the Civil War. One sect formed later in 1896, founded by William Crowdy. In the 1980s other sects began to appear, such as those lead by Yahweh Ben Yahweh (1935 - 2007), or Hulon Mitchell, Jr. There are a number of other sects of this broad Hebrew Israelite movement known as the Commandment Keepers, The Law Keepers, House of Judah, and the African Hebrew Israelites of Jerusalem, just to name a few"

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

THE WHOLE AFRICA belong to us AA an other Diaspora Hebrews from the trans A slave trade,we suffered for it! africa has done NOTHING SINCE WE BEEN gone 400 years ago an history shows africa this,africa was at its greatest 400 years ago, an it never recovered because the real owners of africa was removed, AFRICA belongs to us that was effected by slavery,AFRICA BELONG TO US aa an others, we needs to form a one GOVERNMENT for the WHOLE AFRICA,

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

unfazed wrote:
As I've been saying....You all are part of the Babylonian/Persian/Chaldean empire.
"It believed that at an early stage of Ethiopian history, the worship of the serpent was widespread and the Ethiopians offered sacrifices to it. This is confirmed to some extent by archaeological evidence found at Axum: on one of the stelae at Axum an engraving of serpent is still visible today. Though the worship of serpent was spread through almost all the countries of Middle East, we have reason to believe that this cult was introduced directly to Ethiopia from Persia. The description in Avesta, the sacred book of Persia, concerning the worship of serpent, is identical with the tradition found in Ethiopia."
damn thats deep, ahahah you had to hurt his evil mind with that, I cant stop LOL hahah

Level 6

Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Why is this all war? I just posted what I have read as to the origin and belief/practice of 'Hebrew Israelite'. It just says 1896, as the date of your beginning to false claims. In fact, we have learnt why the belief started, as instrument to their hate against whites.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 58,501 - 58,520 of88,533
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••