African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#63515 May 14, 2013
Ashkenazi Jews ARE NOT THE ONLY JEWS IN Israel! There are real Jews from Iraq,Iran,North Africa,Syria,Egypt and Sephardi Jews. Most of the above Jews had to flee from their Muslim countries through persecution. A lot of them also went into the West! A lot of Ashkenazi Jews are converts and so what! A person who converts to Judaism is exactly the same as a person that is born a Jew. There is no difference according to Jewish law. The Israelites WERE NOT A PURE RACE! They allowed foreigners to join them. Israel was Jewish thousands of years ago then the pig Muslims stole Israel. Now Israel is back in Jewish hands and rightfully so!

Level 6

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#63516 May 14, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on! No more Jocks! Read my post #63467, where they also hate all other Africans. Are you from another sect? It is almost uncountable! You all do not agree?
Jocks! I have been studing this info for 20 yrs. I read your post 63467 it is not proving that AA are not hebrews nor that AlL ethiopians are Hebrews sounds like you are Jealous! answer these questions

Are you mad and Jealous because AA do not mention native Africans nor Ethiopians as being the chosen because you are in fact are craving to be HEBREW?

How is it possible for all ethiopians to be Hebrews when in Fact only some hebrews migrated and stayed in ethiopia and history knows this to be TRUE?

now you said this comment " We don't have to waste our time, let's all forget the American 'Hebrew Israelite' and start start discuss about the ancient and the true ones"

So where is your prof that AA are not hebrews?

So where is your prof that ALL ethiopians are hebrews and NOT CUSHITES?

SHALAM!

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#63517 May 14, 2013
unfazed wrote:
"The conversion ritual required of Ethiopians relates to doubts about their identity. "
No s&yt!
How can you convert to something that YOU CLAIM was and alway yours?
your digging them up,all they hidden dirt

Level 6

Location hidden

#63518 May 14, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>The Chaldeans are Abrahams people! Abraham came from Ur in the Chaldeans. Modern Chaldeans are Christians. Poor innocent Chaldeans being called seeds of Satan LOL.
CHALDEANS were WIPED out those people do not exist any longer.

Your edomite RACE did that

Level 8

Location hidden

#63521 May 14, 2013
TRUTH HITMAN IS BACK wrote:
<quoted text>CHALDEANS were WIPED out those people do not exist any longer.
yes they do scythians took chakdia over, ashkenaz , they nation gone peoples still here under diff names,

Level 8

Location hidden

#63522 May 14, 2013
edom did it to, with ashkenaz

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#63523 May 14, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Once again THE TALMUD IS NOT THE MOST IMPORTANT LAWS FOR JEWS! I read that only 10% of Jews ever read the Talmud! Its mans word. THE MOST IMPORTANT TEACHINGS FOR JEWS IS THE TORAH!
Khazars

What do you think of the theory of the Khazars?

http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

Level 8

Location hidden

#63524 May 14, 2013
<quoted text> Jocks! I have been studing this info for 20 yrs. I read your post 63467 it is not proving that AA are not hebrews nor that AlL ethiopians are Hebrews sounds like you are Jealous! answer these questions
Are you mad and Jealous because AA do not mention native Africans nor Ethiopians as being the chosen because you are in fact are craving to be HEBREW?
How is it possible for all ethiopians to be Hebrews when in Fact only some hebrews migrated and stayed in ethiopia and history knows this to be TRUE?
now you said this comment " We don't have to waste our time, let's all forget the American 'Hebrew Israelite' and start start discuss about the ancient and the true ones"
So where is your prof that AA are not hebrews?
So where is your prof that ALL ethiopians are hebrews and NOT CUSHITES?
SHALAM!
glimmer will run from you, you will debate him to hard, he pick an choose
7New Earth7

UK

#63525 May 14, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
I don't think, I will get anything valuable in this forum. I was really searching the reasons why these AAs are suddenly coming to the issue of the middle east. I had no basic information about their origin but now everything is clear, it was just poleticial fabrication to solve their race issue. I know all of you here, under diffrent names, represent one race and basically share the same position, but differ in minor issue, like my mother was Jewish but I am negro, etc. You all are the same to me. Thank you for your time. Once again stop this childish play.
Once again I'm not BHI, I met them for the first time here!!!!!!!!!!

Okay let me help you out, we are going to visit the united nations, and start from there to settle all the ancient disputes, which will change the church. We are going to reintroduce invoking angels globally, so that we will learn to fly (ie preparing the road for Jesus) so Jesus will come back, and we will all be caught up in the clouds!

Peace! And good day!

Level 8

Location hidden

#63526 May 14, 2013
African AE wrote:
Ashkenazi Jews ARE NOT THE ONLY JEWS IN Israel! There are real Jews from Iraq,Iran,North Africa,Syria,Egypt and Sephardi Jews. Most of the above Jews had to flee from their Muslim countries through persecution. A lot of them also went into the West! A lot of Ashkenazi Jews are converts and so what! A person who converts to Judaism is exactly the same as a person that is born a Jew. There is no difference according to Jewish law. The Israelites WERE NOT A PURE RACE! They allowed foreigners to join them. Israel was Jewish thousands of years ago then the pig Muslims stole Israel. Now Israel is back in Jewish hands and rightfully so!
jews r jews but never hebrews

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#63527 May 14, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Once again DNA shows West Africans,Ethiopians,BHI,Britis h Israelites and anyone else calling themselves Israelites JUST DONT HAVE HAPLOGROUP J2 SO NON OF THEM ARE ISRAELITES! The only people alive today who can claim being ancestors of the Israelites are the Samaritans!
Hebrew Israelite THE GUY SAYS HE IS NOT AN ORIGINAL JEW...AND THAT HE THINKS THEY WERE ORIGINALLY BLACK!!! THEN HERE COMES THIS LADY...SAYING THE ASHKENAZI ARE NOT ORIGINALLY FROM "ISRAEL!!! " HERE ARE THE "KHAZARIS, " IN MODERN "ISRAEL, " ADMITTING THAT THEY ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL HEBREW...BARRoSWHO RE!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#63528 May 14, 2013
sepharvaims gone be the real chaldeans an they Both from Babylon an Ashkenazim took they Authority just loke bible said! Jeremiah 50-51,an you can see it to this day, sepharvaims run nothing all the power of the jews come from askenaz an they killed old Babylon, Chaldean the MAGI peoples,the horoscope peoples they read the star peoples, they lead the occults masters of it,
Cherokee Moroon

Sterling Heights, MI

#63529 May 14, 2013
The BIGGEST SIN was to remove the WOMAN from the equation. It tells you in Ezekiel.
Jesus IS thru the line of David NOT thru Joseph BUT thru **MARY**. Trace Mary's lineage back and you will see it. How could it be thru Joseph if it is said it was immaculate conception. You would not exist if it were not for your MOTHER.

You guys are approaching the bible from the wrong FRAME OF REFERENCE (as we all were taught). In order to really know it we MUST be in the mindset of the ones first documented it. know what the original words were and what they meant during THAT TIME. We must also know the translations. This is done thru ETYMOLOGY, the tracing of words BACK to it's origin. In good UNABRIDGED dictionaries, the older the better, look in the BRACKETS [] to see how far the word goes back and how it use to be spelled (this is a start).

FOR INSTANCE:

The word GOD traces back to:
--Old High German (500ad-1500ad)
--was originally spelled -- GOTT --
--meant " TO INVOKE, TO CALL UPON "
--It is a TRANSITIVE VERB (action with an object to recieve the action)
--It is NOT A NOUN ( PERSON, place or thing)

Now you see how we are all twisted up. We have taken a word that was a VERB and turned it into a NOUN. We have become IDOL GOD WORSHIPPERS (which actually means THE OPPOSITE of what you think it means). WE ARE ILLITERATE (I bet you thought that meant you did not know how to pronounce words), WE DON'T KNOW HOW TO READ.

WORDS----The only way to know it's true meaning is to trace it back to it's origin. Once this is done you WILL get the true meaning of the bible AND noone will be able to trick you ever again.

P.S. All this talk about DNA. You do know that the ONLY way to determine who the father is, you must FIRST know who the MOTHER is. If you don't know the mother you will NEVER know the father.

Peace
African AE

#63530 May 14, 2013
The Chaldeans in the Middle East were never wiped out and still live there! They live in Iraq but because of persecution from the Muslim biatches a lot of them are leaving Iraq!
R E A D:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaldean_Christians

Level 8

Location hidden

#63531 May 14, 2013
jez-us was a sepharvaim, hebrews long gone, if jeus was a hebrew he wouldnt have been caughht in a SIN-OF-GOG
African AE

#63532 May 14, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
Khazars
What do you think of the theory of the Khazars?
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Well converts to Judaism are considered to be real Jews. The Israelites were never a pure race and let foreigners join them. Not all the Jews in Israel are converts. The Middle Eastern Jews, Iraqi,Iranian,Lebanese,Syria,E gyptian and North African, Sephardi Jews all are Middle Eastern in origin and are 100% entitled to live in Israel!
African AE

#63533 May 14, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>sepharvaims gone be the real chaldeans an they Both from Babylon an Ashkenazim took they Authority just loke bible said! Jeremiah 50-51,an you can see it to this day, sepharvaims run nothing all the power of the jews come from askenaz an they killed old Babylon, Chaldean the MAGI peoples,the horoscope peoples they read the star peoples, they lead the occults masters of it,
All indigenous Middle Eastern people are related and share the same Haplogroups!

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#63534 May 14, 2013
Some Chaldeans retain their ethnic identity. They are in Iraq, and are Christians. They are the ones who resisted Islamification following the fascist Arab occupation of Mesopotamia.

Many of the so-called “Arabs” in Iraq today are in fact Chaldeans who bent over for their Arab conquerors and adopted Islam.

And you are not a Hebrew.

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#63535 May 14, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Well converts to Judaism are considered to be real Jews. The Israelites were never a pure race and let foreigners join them. Not all the Jews in Israel are converts. The Middle Eastern Jews, Iraqi,Iranian,Lebanese,Syria,E gyptian and North African, Sephardi Jews all are Middle Eastern in origin and are 100% entitled to live in Israel!
Ashkenazim likewise are of Mideastern origin, are descended from ancient Hebrews, and are legitimately Jews and therefore the rightful inhabitants of Israel.

Level 6

Location hidden

#63537 May 14, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Haplogroup J2 is the most common Haplogroup in the Middle East. All indigenous people in the Middle East have it. But Ethiopians DO NOT HAVE HAPLOGROUP J2! That means they are not related to Middle Eastern people. It is more than likely the ancient Israelites who were indigenous to the Middle East also had Haplogroup J2. This Haplogroup is also found in small amounts in northern Egypt!
Hey dumbo read this

The Seljuk Turks had begun to invade eastern, and then central, Anatolia in the second half of the 11th century, and by the 12th century Anatolia was called "Turchia" in some chronicles.

Combined results from multiple studies show the following Y-DNA haplogroup distributions among Anatolian Turks:

1. E1b1b = 11% Negores

2. J2 = 24% TURKISH DNA

also all Turks come from admixture with negores and indian people and chineese mongols

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 4 min African AE 28,431
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min fedupru 1,172,138
phoenix ascended = white man 10 min Flipper 20
Did Africans REALLY sell other blacks into slav... 11 min Hetero-Sapien 132
MLK: Hero or Communist Agitator? (Feb '10) 13 min Savant 96
Blacks Are Biologically Superior To Whites (Sep '12) 18 min johnplustwomore 165
Why do black men like to rape white women and w... (Sep '09) 22 min awhtboy 182
BM is mad b/c white girls don't like him. 26 min Capree 384
Name something POSITIVE about black people. 32 min Savant 250
More from around the web