Hebrew Israelite

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#63505 May 14, 2013
Glimmer,

You pounce on people for not believing in science right? But when that same science shows that someone is your. Brothers, having the same father's and grandfather's, you reject it
..WHY???

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#63506 May 14, 2013
How can you be the "Chosen" if you believe in Lucifer being your god AND are a majority athiests!?

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#63507 May 14, 2013
I don't think, I will get anything valuable in this forum. I was really searching the reasons why these AAs are suddenly coming to the issue of the middle east. I had no basic information about their origin but now everything is clear, it was just poleticial fabrication to solve their race issue. I know all of you here, under diffrent names, represent one race and basically share the same position, but differ in minor issue, like my mother was Jewish but I am negro, etc. You all are the same to me. Thank you for your time. Once again stop this childish play.
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#63508 May 14, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Samaritans from the time of 2 Kings to the Modern Samaritans are these people:
The Book of the Prophet Amos 6
14 Well, Take heed, O Ye House of ISRAEL, sayeth THE CREATOR of Hosts: I will bring a people upon You, which shall trouble You, from the way that goeth toward Hemath, unto the brook in the meadow.
2 Kings 17
24 And the king of Assyria brought people from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from SEPHARVAIM, and placed them in the cities of Samaria INSTEAD of the Children of ISRAEL; and they possessed Samaria, and dwelt in the cities thereof.
==========
You all are all related to Babylonians, Chaldeans, Persians, Syrians and Japhet
Yes they took the Samaritans out of Samaria and took them to Assyria with the Israelites. Some of the Israelites and Samaritans stayed behind in Israel.

Level 6

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#63509 May 14, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Ethiopians can claim that they are the real Israelites, but like the BHI,British Israelites, they just dont have Haplogroup J2!
You mean J2 is only KHAZAR! NOt HEBREW and plus history says that ETHIOPIANS are not hebrews they are CUSHITES.

Cush was a different dark skin nation some of my ancestors migrated into ethiopia Some migratedinto ethiopia not all hebrews became ethiopians that is popostrous absurd thinking and NOT historical not true.

here is proof that NOT all ethiopians are Hebrews and only a small amount of Hebrews migrated and stayed in ethiopia

HISTORY of THE HEBREWS 9th CENTURY A.D

ELDAD the Danite

Where Are the Ten Tribes? II. Eldad the Danite
http://www.jstor.org/stable/1450319...

Eldad ha-Dani

Beta Israel cite the 9th-century testimony of Eldad ha-Dani (the Danite), from a time before even the Zagwean dynasty was established. Eldad was a Jewish man of dark skin who suddenly turned up in Egypt and created a great stir in the Egyptian Jewish community (and elsewhere in the Mediterranean Jewish communities he travelled to) with claims that he had come from a Jewish kingdom of pastoralists far to the south. The only language he spoke was a hitherto unknown dialect of Hebrew. Although he strictly followed the Mosaic commandments his observance differed in some details from Rabbinic halakhah.

see we had a HEBREW community in Egypt just like we had a Hebrew community in ethiopia that proves that some of my peopl ehave been spread all over Earth and NOT in one area like this glimmer claims with out any proff.

Second this is what Eldad said about Ethiopia;

He said that the Jews of his own kingdom derived from the tribe of Dan, which had fled the civil war in the Kingdom of Israel between Solomon's son Rehoboam and Jeroboam the son of Nebat, by resettling in Egypt. From there they moved southwards up the Nile into Ethiopia, and the Beta Israel say this confirms that they are descended from these Danites.

Some Beta Israel, however, assert even nowadays that their Danite origins go back to the time of Moses himself, when some Danites parted from other Jews right after the Exodus.

That proves it right there he said Some not all Israelites and he called these Hebrews from the tribe of Dan BETA ISRAEL not Ethiopians.

He is only using PRIDE not historical documentations
African AE

#63510 May 14, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
I don't think, I will get anything valuable in this forum. I was really searching the reasons why these AAs are suddenly coming to the issue of the middle east. I had no basic information about their origin but now everything is clear, it was just poleticial fabrication to solve their race issue. I know all of you here, under diffrent names, represent one race and basically share the same position, but differ in minor issue, like my mother was Jewish but I am negro, etc. You all are the same to me. Thank you for your time. Once again stop this childish play.
Most of the people on this site, including you, live in a dream world. There is absolutely NO PHYSICAL EVIDENCE that any of you are Israelites! I think deep down inside you all know this but it makes you feel good to pretend that you are the real Israelites because thats exactly what it is. A pretence! Iv gone back to being a nicca not a Malay LOL. You crazy!
African AE

#63511 May 14, 2013
unfazed wrote:
How can you be the "Chosen" if you believe in Lucifer being your god AND are a majority athiests!?
Unfazed is in bad mood today! Jews dont believe that Lucifer is their G-D and you know that. Does it not say in your bible LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOUR AS YOURSELF? To hate others is a huge sin. Repent Unfazed!
African AE

#63512 May 14, 2013
TRUTH HITMAN IS BACK wrote:
<quoted text> You mean J2 is only KHAZAR! NOt HEBREW and plus history says that ETHIOPIANS are not hebrews they are CUSHITES.
Cush was a different dark skin nation some of my ancestors migrated into ethiopia Some migratedinto ethiopia not all hebrews became ethiopians that is popostrous absurd thinking and NOT historical not true.
here is proof that NOT all ethiopians are Hebrews and only a small amount of Hebrews migrated and stayed in ethiopia
HISTORY of THE HEBREWS 9th CENTURY A.D
ELDAD the Danite
Where Are the Ten Tribes? II. Eldad the Danite
http://www.jstor.org/stable/1450319...
Eldad ha-Dani
Beta Israel cite the 9th-century testimony of Eldad ha-Dani (the Danite), from a time before even the Zagwean dynasty was established. Eldad was a Jewish man of dark skin who suddenly turned up in Egypt and created a great stir in the Egyptian Jewish community (and elsewhere in the Mediterranean Jewish communities he travelled to) with claims that he had come from a Jewish kingdom of pastoralists far to the south. The only language he spoke was a hitherto unknown dialect of Hebrew. Although he strictly followed the Mosaic commandments his observance differed in some details from Rabbinic halakhah.
see we had a HEBREW community in Egypt just like we had a Hebrew community in ethiopia that proves that some of my peopl ehave been spread all over Earth and NOT in one area like this glimmer claims with out any proff.
Second this is what Eldad said about Ethiopia;
He said that the Jews of his own kingdom derived from the tribe of Dan, which had fled the civil war in the Kingdom of Israel between Solomon's son Rehoboam and Jeroboam the son of Nebat, by resettling in Egypt. From there they moved southwards up the Nile into Ethiopia, and the Beta Israel say this confirms that they are descended from these Danites.
Some Beta Israel, however, assert even nowadays that their Danite origins go back to the time of Moses himself, when some Danites parted from other Jews right after the Exodus.
That proves it right there he said Some not all Israelites and he called these Hebrews from the tribe of Dan BETA ISRAEL not Ethiopians.
He is only using PRIDE not historical documentations
Haplogroup J2 is the most common Haplogroup in the Middle East. All indigenous people in the Middle East have it. But Ethiopians DO NOT HAVE HAPLOGROUP J2! That means they are not related to Middle Eastern people. It is more than likely the ancient Israelites who were indigenous to the Middle East also had Haplogroup J2. This Haplogroup is also found in small amounts in northern Egypt!
African AE

#63513 May 14, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Or as THE CREATOR calls you Chaldeans descendants ...seeds of Satan and Lucifer.
Which you all admit overwhelmingly:
"We are god's chosen people ... Most Jews do not like to admit it, but our god is Lucifer -- so I wasn't lying -- and we are his chosen people. Lucifer is very much alive."
Good posts from TruDru:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =uiGo-ybL-7EXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
The Chaldeans are Abrahams people! Abraham came from Ur in the Chaldeans. Modern Chaldeans are Christians. Poor innocent Chaldeans being called seeds of Satan LOL.

Level 6

Location hidden

#63514 May 14, 2013
African AE wrote:
The only people in the whole wide world who can claim Israelite ancestors are the Samaritans! They originate from Samaria which was governed by the Israelites! The have the DNA to prove their ancestors were the Israelites. Their mtDNA show the Samaritans to be related to the Assyrians!
Hey dumbo Samaritans were BABYLONIANS not HEBREWS and this comment is FALSE

"They originate from Samaria" FALSE the Samaritans are Babylonians who displaced the 9 1/2 tribes of Israel the israelites went into Babylon

2 Kings) Chapter 17

1 In the twelfth year of Ahaz king of Judah began Hoshea the son of Elah to reign in Samaria over Israel nine years.

6 In the ninth year of Hoshea the king of Assyria took Samaria, and carried Israel away into Assyria, and placed them in Halah and in Habor by the river of Gozan, and in the cities of the Medes.

24 And the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from Sepharvaim, and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel: and they possessed Samaria, and dwelt in the cities thereof.

did you read the Hebrew history verse 24 says that the Assyrian king brought men from Babylon Ava Hamath to samaria.

So in fact I have once again proved you to be grossly WRONG!

These people from Hamath Cuthah were Indian and Negro people the Samaritans looked like those people. NOT WHITE NOR MIXED

So I have proved that the ancient samarians WERE NOT EVEN CLOSE TO BEING HEBREWS
African AE

#63515 May 14, 2013
Ashkenazi Jews ARE NOT THE ONLY JEWS IN Israel! There are real Jews from Iraq,Iran,North Africa,Syria,Egypt and Sephardi Jews. Most of the above Jews had to flee from their Muslim countries through persecution. A lot of them also went into the West! A lot of Ashkenazi Jews are converts and so what! A person who converts to Judaism is exactly the same as a person that is born a Jew. There is no difference according to Jewish law. The Israelites WERE NOT A PURE RACE! They allowed foreigners to join them. Israel was Jewish thousands of years ago then the pig Muslims stole Israel. Now Israel is back in Jewish hands and rightfully so!

Level 6

Location hidden

#63516 May 14, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on! No more Jocks! Read my post #63467, where they also hate all other Africans. Are you from another sect? It is almost uncountable! You all do not agree?
Jocks! I have been studing this info for 20 yrs. I read your post 63467 it is not proving that AA are not hebrews nor that AlL ethiopians are Hebrews sounds like you are Jealous! answer these questions

Are you mad and Jealous because AA do not mention native Africans nor Ethiopians as being the chosen because you are in fact are craving to be HEBREW?

How is it possible for all ethiopians to be Hebrews when in Fact only some hebrews migrated and stayed in ethiopia and history knows this to be TRUE?

now you said this comment " We don't have to waste our time, let's all forget the American 'Hebrew Israelite' and start start discuss about the ancient and the true ones"

So where is your prof that AA are not hebrews?

So where is your prof that ALL ethiopians are hebrews and NOT CUSHITES?

SHALAM!

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#63517 May 14, 2013
unfazed wrote:
"The conversion ritual required of Ethiopians relates to doubts about their identity. "
No s&yt!
How can you convert to something that YOU CLAIM was and alway yours?
your digging them up,all they hidden dirt

Level 6

Location hidden

#63518 May 14, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>The Chaldeans are Abrahams people! Abraham came from Ur in the Chaldeans. Modern Chaldeans are Christians. Poor innocent Chaldeans being called seeds of Satan LOL.
CHALDEANS were WIPED out those people do not exist any longer.

Your edomite RACE did that

Level 8

Location hidden

#63521 May 14, 2013
<quoted text>CHALDEANS were WIPED out those people do not exist any longer.
yes they do scythians took chakdia over, ashkenaz , they nation gone peoples still here under diff names,

Level 8

Location hidden

#63522 May 14, 2013
<quoted text>CHALDEANS were WIPED out those people do not exist any longer.
edom did it to, with ashkenaz

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#63523 May 14, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Once again THE TALMUD IS NOT THE MOST IMPORTANT LAWS FOR JEWS! I read that only 10% of Jews ever read the Talmud! Its mans word. THE MOST IMPORTANT TEACHINGS FOR JEWS IS THE TORAH!
Khazars

What do you think of the theory of the Khazars?

http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

Level 8

Location hidden

#63524 May 14, 2013
<quoted text> Jocks! I have been studing this info for 20 yrs. I read your post 63467 it is not proving that AA are not hebrews nor that AlL ethiopians are Hebrews sounds like you are Jealous! answer these questions
Are you mad and Jealous because AA do not mention native Africans nor Ethiopians as being the chosen because you are in fact are craving to be HEBREW?
How is it possible for all ethiopians to be Hebrews when in Fact only some hebrews migrated and stayed in ethiopia and history knows this to be TRUE?
now you said this comment " We don't have to waste our time, let's all forget the American 'Hebrew Israelite' and start start discuss about the ancient and the true ones"
So where is your prof that AA are not hebrews?
So where is your prof that ALL ethiopians are hebrews and NOT CUSHITES?
SHALAM!
glimmer will run from you, you will debate him to hard, he pick an choose
7New Earth7

Sweden

#63525 May 14, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
Once again I'm not BHI, I met them for the first time here!!!!!!!!!!

Okay let me help you out, we are going to visit the united nations, and start from there to settle all the ancient disputes, which will change the church. We are going to reintroduce invoking angels globally, so that we will learn to fly (ie preparing the road for Jesus) so Jesus will come back, and we will all be caught up in the clouds!

Peace! And good day!

Level 8

Location hidden

#63526 May 14, 2013
African AE wrote:
Ashkenazi Jews ARE NOT THE ONLY JEWS IN Israel! There are real Jews from Iraq,Iran,North Africa,Syria,Egypt and Sephardi Jews. Most of the above Jews had to flee from their Muslim countries through persecution. A lot of them also went into the West! A lot of Ashkenazi Jews are converts and so what! A person who converts to Judaism is exactly the same as a person that is born a Jew. There is no difference according to Jewish law. The Israelites WERE NOT A PURE RACE! They allowed foreigners to join them. Israel was Jewish thousands of years ago then the pig Muslims stole Israel. Now Israel is back in Jewish hands and rightfully so!
jews r jews but never hebrews

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min My New Alias RULES 1,619,117
News At Mississippi school: Goodbye, Confederacy. He... 3 min southern at heart 7
Black woman bought Crab Legs with Foodstamp card (Aug '12) 4 min el rey de los cam... 408
Are BLM & Antifa Responsible For The Tennessee... 6 min el rey de los cam... 19
Richard Spencer To Speak At University Of Flori... 10 min el rey de los cam... 14
There is not a superior race 13 min el rey de los cam... 30
Black people leech off of white people 20 min el rey de los cam... 107
Breaking News: Las Vegas Mass Shooting 1 hr el rey de los cam... 468
Can America Become 80% White Again? 2 hr Chimp Trainer 114
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 2 hr el rey de los cam... 35,263
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 10 hr Nancy 13
More from around the web