Since: May 11

United States

#63389 May 13, 2013
Is Barros Really Racist wrote:
My favorite quote from Barros:
"USDA Approves Food Stamps For Illegal Immigrants"
Comment:#71
Quote:
"I wasn't aware of how nasty it was for black people until I hung around them, in Pittsburgh especially. "The whites gave them crap EVERY day." I said, "OMG is it like this all the time for y'all?" "My friend" said, yeah, welcome to our world."
Read @: http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TTMD1EGMT1J1G...
Yea he just have misplace anger

Level 2

El Monte, CA

#63390 May 13, 2013
Somebody make a Hebrew page for fb, cant do it from my phone.
Afrocentric Stupidity

New York, NY

#63391 May 13, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wino! The German kings were black and of the same family with the ethiopian kings!!!!!!!!! Thor is a Hebrew / kwa name!!!!!!!!!!
U don't knw jack shit!!!!! I can't keep explaining these things, if u want go back and glip through one thousand pages on this thread!!!!!!
German kings were not black nor from any family related to Ethiopans or any other Sub Saharans. Nor is Thor or any Other Nordic people black or related to any Hebrew. German kings were and still are white. Nordics were and still are white. Their mythology is among the most Ayran in the world. Thor is an indoeuropean word that means thunder. The fact the you guys are now trying to claims Germans and Nordic people, who have been among the lightest Europeans since at least 12,000 years ago given they've been living in Northern None Tropical regions Cold adapted regions with hardly much sun and where light skin was needed for survival shows how delusional you all have become.
WiLLy Is STILL Awake

Waynesboro, MS

#63392 May 13, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>this a Hebrew form we aint gone change we only interested in hebrew natters! you aint slick,as well as the DNA peoples tryng to play this DOWN wont work,wont work,
Ben,.. when you can prove "Nergal" to be the one "jews" worship,, then you talk to "WiLLy". Now,.. stick to your "PASTE".
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#63393 May 13, 2013
Triceroy wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, Tror (Thor) was the Son of Memnon, King of Ethiopia and ancestor to Germanic kings. This, according to Snori Sterlison, the original Icelandic scribe...Odin who?
We still deal with that thin coat of white paint over it all but no matter. People know who the tree is, just like the wise of us know that their branches can never be as thick as our stalk.
But who gave them orders to cut down the tree, cover it in iron bands, so it wouldn't grow again? The same one who made them, the fallen branches, produce defective/deceptive fruit.
Another nut case! If Germans are related to Ethiopians, why dont they have any African DNA! Vikings were whiter than snow and they didnt have any African DNA at all! Afronazis leading the dim witted AA people astray! Look at Haplogroup Maps bright spark!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#63394 May 13, 2013
Triceroy wrote:
And God means "mighty one", which is why the Bible says there are many of them, but only one true.
Spot the apostate, who is anti-Christ, just like his Dad and Spot the Synagogue of Satan, who is currently "trampling Jerusalem underfoot".
Yes the Palestinians and the Muslims are most definitely Satanic! They are trying desperately to destroy Jerusalem which the Jews built! Those Palestinian hoes arnt even indigenous to Israel! Send them back to Arabia!

Level 2

El Monte, CA

#63395 May 13, 2013
By now with all we shown in every aspect it should be certified. If they dont get or spark a intrest then they just dont want too. I believe most of our opposers want to believe deep inside. We just have quench their thirst yet. I use to be one years back and was secretly wanting somebody to prove me wrong.
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#63396 May 13, 2013
Useful Information wrote:
The Jews Are Our Misfortune 2012 Dr William Pierce
Watch @: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =1MppUrJNZmgXX
What a load of cr*p. The Muslims are the ones you must watch out for! Didnt they fly two planes into the twin towers and recently plant a bomb at the Boston marathon? I bet they are planning to throw an atomic bomb on America! Its only a matter of time!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#63397 May 13, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Something to view:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =pdUpxy99xZEXX
What does a lying Muslim biatch know about the bible?

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

#63398 May 13, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
THIS FALLS RIGHT IN LINE WITH MY POST #63,267!!!THE QUESTION IS: "WHY LIE ABOUT IT???"
E-P2 (E1B1) is likely to have originated in the “Highlands of East Africa's ETHIOPIA,” as this is the place with the high frequency of ancestral subclades of this haplogroup. E-P2 is the ancestor of the majority of E subclade lineages existing today. It has diverged into two subclades: E-V38 and E-M215 approximately 24-27,000 years ago (Cruciani et al. 2004).
Trombetta et al. 2011, further confirmed the previously suggested place of origin of this haplogroup by stating:
The new topology here reported has important implications as to the origins of the haplogroup E-P2. Using the principle of the phylogeographic parsimony, the resolution of the E-M215 trifurcation in favor of a common ancestor of E-M2 and E-M329 strongly supports the hypothesis that haplogroup E-P2 originated in eastern Africa, as previously suggested, and that chromosomes E-M2, so frequently observed in sub-Saharan Africa, trace their descent to a “COMMOM ANCESTOR” present in “EASTERN AFRICA!!!”
Please read your reply above for the post of mine (below) and note that you are just stubborn.

[Glimmer]<quoted text> "Even if the E1b1a emerged in Ethiopia, say 15,000 years ago, it doesn't mean today's East African and West African lived togather. Most of the horners today are cushites that are likely to have descended with in the last 7,000 years from North-East Africa, upper Egypt/Sudan or ancient Berbers (afro-asciatic). By the time they arrived here there was certainly no E1b1a, as it is missing in today's Horners. Horners are some how related with non-Bantu people, Kohesian and Massai, carrying the ancient E1b, which is no more available in West Africa. There is no backward genesis, i.e. E1b1a can't mutate to E1b. Believe it, there is no genetic similarity with west Africans"

Here we are just to learn and exchange ideas while the fact can't be changed, even with some ordinary scholars. We need to accept truth and we can't continue this debate any more as I have given you simple, adequate and convincing scholarity position. No more debate on this issue.

Let's turn our face on other issues, like Biblical traditions and the current people types. Do you West African have any tradition that resemble the Biblical people's tradition. Give me one if you have

Level 6

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

#63399 May 13, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
Your 15,000 year ago assumption is BULL ALSO!!!
And the separation only happened in the past 3 to 4,000 years!!!!
Like you said Ahmara's emerged 3,000 years...MIXING WITH OUTSIDERS!!!
I never thought you will turn to be another odd man. There are odd people who used to post just their dreams and illusions but opposite to the fact the world knows. I hope you will never be one of them or I am going to conclude 'American no-Hebrew Israelite' are mere collection of odd thinking people.

Level 6

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

#63400 May 13, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>this a Hebrew form we aint gone change we only interested in hebrew natters! you aint slick,as well as the DNA peoples tryng to play this DOWN wont work,wont work,
Why are you anti-science? You could be anti-people or more rationally, anti-people's idea. Do you see where you are moving? Yes, people are used to manipulate genetic findings and used to support their false claims (Eg. What the current Ashkenazi led scientific works are). However, Science again debunk their fake genetic finding and in the end the truth prevails. Similarly, recently a new group calling itself 'Hebrew Israelite' come up to claim the ancient middle east.

It is logical to assume scientific based demographic changes in the middle east. All fossils and bones discovered so far are of non-Europian and non-Afromelanoid types. They all were Arab like semites and cushites. Although these people already maintained cultural, lingustic and archiological evidences, it is unexpected that people of West African descent would claim itself Judiac or Israelite. Don't hate Science.
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#63401 May 13, 2013
According to DNA, when Israel was conquered by the Muslims, there as a large influx of Arabs from other countries especially Saudi Arabia. How many Palestinians are actually indigenous to Israel? They claim the Jews are foreigners from somewhere else but what about themselves? There are of course genuine Middle Eastern Palestinians whose ancestors originate in Israel. According to DNA these people are related to the Samaritans. They probably also have ancient Israelite DNA.
7New Earth7

UK

#63402 May 13, 2013
Afrocentric Stupidity wrote:
<quoted text>
German kings were not black nor from any family related to Ethiopans or any other Sub Saharans. Nor is Thor or any Other Nordic people black or related to any Hebrew. German kings were and still are white. Nordics were and still are white. Their mythology is among the most Ayran in the world. Thor is an indoeuropean word that means thunder. The fact the you guys are now trying to claims Germans and Nordic people, who have been among the lightest Europeans since at least 12,000 years ago given they've been living in Northern None Tropical regions Cold adapted regions with hardly much sun and where light skin was needed for survival shows how delusional you all have become.
Dumbstruck naïve babylonian! That's what u are!
You are the babylonian for not being ae to reclaim your ancestral lands!!!!!!!!!! not until recently did these whiteys start to display the *hidded* truth about the German empire!!!!!!! The showed it on BBC!!!!!! Not up to 2weeks ago!!!!!!! Thry showed everything was black!!!!! Not even sapharvaim!!!!!!! Pure pitch black!!!!!!!!!!

See blacks were Jews and Jews were cosimv, they could adapt to any part of the world by changing their skin !!!!!!!

Go watch the Art of Germany!!!!!!! It aired on BBC!!!!!!!!!!
7New Earth7

UK

#63403 May 13, 2013
Correction: Dumbstruck naïve babylonian! That's what u are!
You are the babylonian for not being able to reclaim your ancestral lands!!!!!!!!!! not until recently did these whiteys start to display the *hidden* truth about the German empire!!!!!!! The showed it on BBC!!!!!! Not up to 2weeks ago!!!!!!! Thry showed everything was black!!!!! Not even shepharvaim!!!!!!! Pure pitch black!!!!!!!!!!

See blacks were Jews and Jews were cosmic, they could adapt to any part of the world by changing their skin !!!!!!!

Go watch the Art of Germany!!!!!!! It aired on BBC!!!!!!!!!!

Infact I think this thread is too low IQ for me!

Level 6

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

#63404 May 14, 2013
Levantine DNA in Ethiopia May Support Biblical Story

Genetic researchers believe they’ve found evidence that people from Israel, Egypt, or Syria mixed with Ethiopians 3000 years ago. The timing of this appearance of the new DNA coincides with the historical period in which the Queen of Sheba visited King Solomon. According to legend, the queen returned to Ethiopia bearing Solomon’s son.

Professor Chris Tyler-Smith of the Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute in Cambridge, UK, a researcher on the study, told BBC News:“Genetics can tell us about historical events.

“By analysing the genetics of Ethiopia and several other regions we can see that there was gene flow into Ethiopia, probably from the Levant, around 3,000 years ago, and this fits perfectly with the story of the Queen of Sheba.”

Lead researcher Luca Pagani of the University of Cambridge and the Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute added:“The genetic evidence is in support of the legend of the Queen of Sheba.”

More than 200 individuals from 10 Ethiopian and two neighbouring African populations were analysed in the largest genetic investigation of its kind on Ethiopian populations.

About a million genetic letters in each genome were studied. Previous Ethiopian genetic studies have focussed on smaller sections of the human genome and mitochondrial DNA, which passes along the maternal line.

Dr Sarah Tishcoff of the Department of Genetics and Biology at the University of Pennsylvania, said Ethiopia would be an important region to study in the future.

Commenting on the study, she said:“Ethiopia is a very diverse region culturally and linguistically but, until now, we’ve known little about genetic diversity in the region.

“This paper sheds light on the very interesting recent and ancient population history of a region that played an important role in both recent and ancient human migration events.

“In particular, the inference of timing and location of admixture with populations from the Levant is very interesting and is a unique example of how genetic data can be integrated with historical data.”

The scientists acknowledge that there are uncertainties about dating, with a probable margin of error of a few hundred years either side of 3,000 years.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/godandthemachine...
7New Earth7

UK

#63405 May 14, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you anti-science? You could be anti-people or more rationally, anti-people's idea. Do you see where you are moving? Yes, people are used to manipulate genetic findings and used to support their false claims (Eg. What the current Ashkenazi led scientific works are). However, Science again debunk their fake genetic finding and in the end the truth prevails. Similarly, recently a new group calling itself 'Hebrew Israelite' come up to claim the ancient middle east.
It is logical to assume scientific based demographic changes in the middle east. All fossils and bones discovered so far are of non-Europian and non-Afromelanoid types. They all were Arab like semites and cushites. Although these people already maintained cultural, lingustic and archiological evidences, it is unexpected that people of West African descent would claim itself Judiac or Israelite. Don't hate Science.
Pretender!!!!!!!!

You are even worse than the worst western scientists!!!!! Ben is right, its no longer about Color nor nationality!!!!!!!

You need to go and sit down in a thick forest in ethiopia ONLY YOU for twenty years so yo head will come back together!!!!!

If I had known that u knew Jesus came from the lineage of David yet that the ethiopian orthodox church is concealing it I would have HATED u from the beginning!!!!!!!!!

Your type is the REAL reason why ethiopia will be burned down, because you don't want to fix it!!!!!!!

So go to the darkes part of the bush and go and live there without human contact!!!!!!!!! And let isaiah be with you!!!!!!!!!!

Criminal of the highest order!!!!!!!!!! You are jailed!!!!!!!!!

See him talking about DNA scoience meanwhile he is seeing real contradictions in the bible yet he won't discuss those ones, he just wants to cause more babylonian confusion!!!!!!!!!!

Ben what will u use to mesmerise this guy?????????? He is a worthless ethiopian that doesn't deserve the nation!!!!!!!!!

He is worse than Hitler!!!!!!!!!!

Level 6

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

#63406 May 14, 2013
Some may ask, if Enoch was such a great book, then why isn't it in the Bible today?

Actually, Enoch still is in the Bible. The Ethiopian Christians still hold Enoch sacred. This is a crucial point, because Ethiopian Christianity traces its roots to apostolic times, and it was relatively free from the pagan influences which adulterated Christian tradition within the Roman Empire. Since Ethiopia was never part of the Roman Empire, Constantine’s mixing of pagan sun worship with Christianity never had an impact on the development of the faith. Therefore, Ethiopian Christianity is more trustworthy than Roman Christianity. Ethiopia accepts Enoch, so Christians outside Ethiopia should accept Enoch too.

But the Jewish Bible was not finalized until sixty years after Christ, at the Council of Jamnia about 90 AD. Moreover, Jamnia was a council that was dominated by Pharisees – a sect which Jesus Christ did not particularly care for. Consequently, there is no reason to assume that Jesus Christ would have agreed with the council's decision. On the contrary, there is every reason to believe Jesus would have protested Jamnia, and therefore, Jesus would also protest the contents of the Old Testament if he were here today.

Which of these Bibles would Jesus have been most likely to accept? Jesus had ties to the Essene community who wrote the Dead Sea Scrolls; therefore he would have been most likely to choose the Essene canon, thereby including Enoch and Jubilees in the Bible. There is no reason to think he would accept the Catholic/Greek Old Testament, because Jesus was not a Greek Jew, and he never made any statements suggesting he favored Greek Judaism over Palestinian Judaism. Neither would he have accepted the Protestant Old Testament, because it is based on the Council of Jamnia, which was a council of Pharisees.

Besides this, the early Christians supported the canonization of Enoch despite Jewish rejection of it. Early 3rd century Christian writer Tertullian commented on the Jews rejection of Enoch as follows,

"Since Enoch, in the same Scripture, also taught about the Lord, then it should not be rejected by us… but it appears that the Jews rejected it specifically for that reason, just like they do almost every other part that foretells Christ"

Another reason for why Enoch was rejected from the canon is because later church leaders found the story of angels having sex with humans too fantastic. Julius Africanus was one of the first to reinterpret Genesis 6 and thus cast a shadow over Enoch. Around 245 AD, he said,

"In my opinion, what the Spirit is trying to tell us is that the descendents of Seth are the sons of God because of the godly men and patriarchs who descended from them, all the way down to the Savior himself, and that the descendents of Cain are the spawn of men and have nothing from God in them"

At the beginning of the dark ages, this interpretation regarding the good sons of Seth versus the evil sons of Cain became quite popular, thanks to revisionist theologians like Jerome.

The book of Enoch was ultimately rejected in 364 AD at the Council of Laodicea. The fact that this act of betrayal against the earlier traditions happened in the church of Laodicea is stunningly prophetic, for the Prophet of Revelation has more harsh words for Laodicea than any other church in Asia

http://www.jesusbelievesinevolution.com/enoch...

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#63407 May 14, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus was brown, with brown eyes. Its his brown eye that confirms the mixture! Guess his blck genes was too strong to turn him yellow, but sure bet the brown eyes are a confirmation of the mixture! Real brown eyes!
The problem w/ his "monkey man theory" is THEIR science proves we the dark melaninated ppl are elders on earth and we DO NOT hv tht hideous 4% primate in us..so how in hell does he concoct tht it is them who walked the earth first? Smh..LMHMAO!! The Alkebulan or Afrikan Man is first fruits

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 2 min reality-check 4,599
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min No Surprize 1,099,909
Why don't black people like country music? (Apr '10) 5 min Cywar1 160
Historian: First Black President Not So Impressive 5 min bottlecap 8
why so many blacks on television (Oct '10) 6 min SoulSniper 135
Unequal distribution of vajeen 7 min Citizen 1986 8
I have no plan.................................... 8 min KIP 25
I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN 42 min EbonyLove 3,061
Michael Brown .. STRONG ARM ROBBERY ??? 52 min Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 1,894
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 56 min white4dick 120,495
There's A War On The Black Male 1 hr GrapeApe 423
•••
Enter and win $5000