Hebrew Israelite

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#63264 May 13, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
you believe the present state of israel represents the '2nd gathering'?
i agree most prophesies people are waiting for have already been fulfilled but certain not all. god's worldwide kingdom certaintly hasn't been established yet, and we haven't gone through the great tribulation. what of the war with gog and magog, which is an end-time event?
it sounds like you don't have an eschatology theory, bruh?
Once again, there are no more prophets:

Warnings of Adding Too or Taking Away From the Word of God

God gives a serious warning to anyone who adds to or who takes away from the words in the Bible. These warnings were given in both the Old Testament and the New Testament. I believe that anytime someone tries to add to the Word of God in the sense that they “heard God speak to them” is adding to the canonized Word of God and God takes this very seriously. In Deuteronomy 12:32 it says,“that you do all I command you; do not add to it or take away from it.” In Deuteronomy 4:2 it is written,“Do not add to what I command you and do not subtract from it, but keep the commands of the Lord your God that I give you.” Even in Proverbs 30:6 God says we must “not add to his words, or he will rebuke you and prove you a liar.”

Even in the New Testament, God thunders out that I “warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this scroll: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to that person the plagues described in this scroll. And if anyone takes words away from this scroll of prophecy, God will take away from that person any share in the tree of life and in the Holy City, which are described in this scroll”(Rev 22:18-19).

Conclusion

We have seen from Scripture that false prophets are in it for the money, they want to seduce people to follow them, they want to deceive others, they strengthen the hands of the evil doers, they do not turn people away from their sins, they introduce heresies, they are motivated by greed, and they crave self-glorification. The end is not a pretty picture for them. God will judge them at His return. As Peter wrote, their fate is sealed for they will be “bringing swift destruction on themselves. Their condemnation has long been hanging over them, and their destruction has not been sleeping”(2 Pet 2:2-3). If you try to correct them using the Bible, watch out, because they are going to respond to you in a vicious way and even turn on you, for “they are ferocious wolves”(Matt 7:15). We have been warned to not believe them, stay away from them, and most importantly, don’t be one! For the end of every false prophet is worse than can even be imagined.

Read more: http://www.whatchristianswanttoknow.com/are-t...

Level 6

Location hidden

#63265 May 13, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
IS CAIN ONCE AGAIN ATTEMPTING TO SLAY ABLE THEN LIE ABOUT IT???
Genesis 4:9 (KJV)
9 And the Lord said unto Cain, Where is Abel thy brother? And he said, I know not: Am I my brother's keeper?
I NOW UNDERSTAN TOTALLY WHY THE SONS OF “E1B1 (E-V38 & E-M215)” DIDN’T REMAIN IN CLOSE PROXIMITY!!!
WHY??? IT’S BECAUSE “E-M215,”PRETENDS TO BE THE “ONLY SON OF E1B1,” AS SEEN IN THE ABOVE COMMENTARY
ALTHOUGH ONLY 10-24% OF E-V38 REMAINED IN NORTH-NORTH EAST AFRICA, THERE IS NO DOUBT; THIS WAS ITS PATH IN TO THE INTERRIOR REGIONS OF THE AFRICAN CONTINENT.
Haplogroup E1b1 now contains two basal branches, E-V38 (E1b1a) and E-M215 (E1b1b), with V38/V100 joining the two previously separated lineages E-M2 (former E1b1a) and E-M329 (former E1b1c).
ISN’T IT FUNN HOW THEY ALWYS LINK ONLY “E-M215,” TO THE “P2 MARKER???” THE “P2 MARKER,” IS ONE OF THE MAJOR MARKERS CHARTING THE LINEAGE OF “BROTHERS, E-V38 & E-M215!!!”
Even most somatic and all DNA studies concluded Ethiopians unrelated with West Africans. This is not my wish or interest, but we need to admit the truth.

Ethiopians, in particular highland Ethiopians, seem to me likely an ancient stabilized hybrid population between a population from Arabia, and a local Sub-Saharan population. This population seems unlikely to have been related to the peoples of West-Central Africa, who are associated with the Bantus across eastern and southern Africa. The Bantu agricultural toolkit runs into ecological constraints in various regions, and it is in those regions that non-Bantu populations have persisted. Ethiopia, with its unique climate and topography, naturally remains non-Bantu (as well as the Horn of Africa as a whole).

https://blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2011/...

Level 6

Location hidden

#63266 May 13, 2013
"Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of one's own interpretation"

2 Peter 1:20

“Beware of false prophets”

(Matthew 7:15)

“Many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ cometh in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.”

2 John 7

“I beseech you, brethren, mark them who cause divisions and offenses contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them. For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ but their own body, and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the innocent.”

Romans 16:17-18

“The prophets prophesy falsely, and the priests bear rule by their means, and my people love to have it so.”

Jeremiah 5:31

“The prophets prophesy lies in my name. I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spoke unto them; they prophesy unto you a false vision.”

Jeremiah 14:14

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#63267 May 13, 2013
Glimmer,

I can't. Go for that, the evidence. Is overwhelming!!! Remember. You attempted to accused. Me of working. For etho helix???They put all of the. Speculation. To a Hauptmann with this:

E1b1a (V100) This population is one of two important populations to spring out of the Ethiopian Plateau, E1b1a effect became the most dominant population in Subsaharan Africa E1b1a (M2) This population grew in enough numbers in the Ethiopian lowlands to be able to cross into the territories of Paleo Africans on their West E1b1a (L576) This population represents an East to West thrust in Africa, only E1b1a lineage able to survive crossing the A1b1 territories E1b1a (L86.1) This mutation indicates that the population crossed the A1b1 dominated Grassland into the regions West of the great Lakes E1b1a (M58) Expansion between the Great Lakes & Midwest Africa E1b1a (M116.2) Very small minority in Mali E1b1a (M149) Very small minority in South Africa E1b1a (M155) Very small minority in Mali E1b1a (M10) Dispersed between Cameroon & Tanzania E1b1a (L485) An important lineage that emerged in the Eastern Benue valley E1b1a (L514) Marker for a strong lineage that played a major role in turning West Africa into their new territor E1b1a (M191) This marker indicates that the main body of (L485) reached the Benue Rive E1b1a (P252) A population that followed the Benue river South, an important marker of the Bantu expansion E1b1a (P9.2) The population that remained in the Benue region, expanded into West into Nigeria & South to Gabon E1b1a (P115) Eastern limit expansion population, reaching Southwestern Central Africa, with possible presence in other Fang regions E1b1a (P116) South of the Benue expansion in Southern Cameroon & Gabon E1b1a (U175) An important lineage that emerged in the Western region

The racist. Who told that lie in, 2007 are dead on arrival!!!

Level 6

Location hidden

#63268 May 13, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
Glimmer,
I can't. Go for that, the evidence. Is overwhelming!!! Remember. You attempted to accused. Me of working. For etho helix???They put all of the. Speculation. To a Hauptmann with this:
E1b1a (V100) This population is one of two important populations to spring out of the Ethiopian Plateau, E1b1a effect became the most dominant population in Subsaharan Africa E1b1a (M2) This population grew in enough numbers in the Ethiopian lowlands to be able to cross into the territories of Paleo Africans on their West E1b1a (L576) This population represents an East to West thrust in Africa, only E1b1a lineage able to survive crossing the A1b1 territories E1b1a (L86.1) This mutation indicates that the population crossed the A1b1 dominated Grassland into the regions West of the great Lakes E1b1a (M58) Expansion between the Great Lakes & Midwest Africa E1b1a (M116.2) Very small minority in Mali E1b1a (M149) Very small minority in South Africa E1b1a (M155) Very small minority in Mali E1b1a (M10) Dispersed between Cameroon & Tanzania E1b1a (L485) An important lineage that emerged in the Eastern Benue valley E1b1a (L514) Marker for a strong lineage that played a major role in turning West Africa into their new territor E1b1a (M191) This marker indicates that the main body of (L485) reached the Benue Rive E1b1a (P252) A population that followed the Benue river South, an important marker of the Bantu expansion E1b1a (P9.2) The population that remained in the Benue region, expanded into West into Nigeria & South to Gabon E1b1a (P115) Eastern limit expansion population, reaching Southwestern Central Africa, with possible presence in other Fang regions E1b1a (P116) South of the Benue expansion in Southern Cameroon & Gabon E1b1a (U175) An important lineage that emerged in the Western region
The racist. Who told that lie in, 2007 are dead on arrival!!!
Even if the E1b1a emerged in Ethiopia, say 15,000 years ago, it doesn't mean today's East African and West African lived togather. Most of the horners today are cushites that are likely to have descended with in the last 7,000 years from North-East Africa, upper Egypt/Sudan or ancient Berbers (afro-asciatic). By the time they arrived here there was certainly no E1b1a, as it is missing in today's Horners. Horners are some how related with non-Bantu people, Kohesian and Massai, carrying the ancient E1b, which is no more available in West Africa. There is no backward genesis, i.e. E1b1a can't mutate to E1b. Believe it, there is no genetic similarity with west Africans.
7New Earth7

Sweden

#63270 May 13, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
"Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of one's own interpretation"
2 Peter 1:20
“Beware of false prophets”
(Matthew 7:15)
“Many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ cometh in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.”
2 John 7
“I beseech you, brethren, mark them who cause divisions and offenses contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them. For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ but their own body, and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the innocent.”
Romans 16:17-18
“The prophets prophesy falsely, and the priests bear rule by their means, and my people love to have it so.”
Jeremiah 5:31
“The prophets prophesy lies in my name. I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spoke unto them; they prophesy unto you a false vision.”
Jeremiah 14:14
At least there are over one hundred thousand volumes on my evidence of isaiah's vurse on Ethiopia www.natmedtalk.com/f33/24143-eastern-ancient-...

www.google.com/search...

Location hidden

#63271 May 13, 2013
IF WE AS AFRICANS. DON'T. STAND. IN DEFENSE. OF OUR BROTHERS. AND SISTERS, WHO WILL???

IT'S. TIME TO FORGET. ALL OF THAT TRIBAL SHIT. AND DENIAL. AND.DO THE RIGHT THING!!!

THE INVADING USURPERS REMOVED THE BONES OF

GRAVES

AS

THE

THEM

USED

AND

FROM

FERTILIZER!!!

Jeremiah 8:1-2(KJV)

1 At that time, saith the Lord, they shall bring out the bones of the kings of Judah, and the bones of his princes, and the bones of the priests, and the bones of the prophets, and the bones of the inhabitants of Jerusalem, out of their graves:

2 And they shall spread them before the sun, and the moon, and all the host of heaven, whom they have loved, and whom they have served, and after

and

walked,

whom they have

have

they

whom

sought, and whom they have worshipped: they shall not be gathered, nor be buried; they shall be for dung upon the face of the earth.
7New Earth7

Sweden

#63272 May 13, 2013
Correction:
At least there are over one hundred thousand volumes
on my evidence of isaiah's *curse* on Ethiopia
7New Earth7

Sweden

#63273 May 13, 2013
About 1,240,000 results
www.google.com/search...
7New Earth7

Sweden

#63274 May 13, 2013
One love!... One God!... One life!... You got to do what you should!... One life with each other!...... Sisters! Brothers!... One light! One way!!!!! We are the same! We've got to carry each other!!!!! Carry each other!!!!!!
I wish I knew how it would be if we all agree!!!!! www.google.com/search... +
Peace!!!!!

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#63275 May 13, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
You be acting all whitey, seen? But that's not the reason why I'm commenting.
See glimmer, there is a basic problem between u and the BHI community, and its due to ignorance from both sides!
See, it just because they keep attacking ethiopia verbally condeming u totally and demoralising u then saying they should take over, that's what gets u all worked up!
But they too have not yet fully absorbed what's happening here! Number one is that you two should realise that what u call Judaism today was embedded in culture and tradition and lanugage, many cultural rituals that have been stopped are the Judaism we should try to rectify!!!!!!! It has nothing to to with all the celebrations u say that ethiopians still celebrate! No way! It has nothing to do with what the church orthodox in this case teaches! All have been corrupted!
Number two, stop trying to dance to the tune of Israel because ethiopians were the ones that gave the culture to Israel, and the ark was also in ethiopia, just another ark brought to ethiopia from Israel!
So stop thinking religion is a continuous recital of ancient and medieval stories through the church and through celebrations! No! It the rituals before the celebrations and that's what all the external influences ended in ethiopia!!!!!
So if the BHI and ethiopia will relate, all will have to go back to rOots not technology and bossing! Even the khazar in Israel will have to leave ans give back the original indigenous peoples back their land!!!!! That's culture!!!!!!!!
So if done like that, then the real owners of ethiopia will ruke and the real Israelites tOo then the BHI will cooperate!!!!!!!!!
Remind me of the Verse when it says Judah shall not Vex Ephraim and Ephraim shall not ne Jealous of Judah. Or something along that line.

Level 2

United States

#63276 May 13, 2013
People say the Gentilees took the woman out the trinity and put Holy Ghost. I believe its a lil deeper then that. I think they took it out because then it will be truly seen as a branch off of Osiris,Isis and Horus theoretically. Im not sure. Notice How Mary and Isis always depicted holding there baby in her arms.Now If you at out Galaxy the Milky Way it looks like a Spinning Disk with stars dancing around. A BLACK HOLE is in the Middle. Its mostly always represented as a Woman. In her Arms she holds our Sun. This might be just a theory of mines
7New Earth7

Sweden

#63277 May 13, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>No my mothers family on the male side has Haplogroup J1 which originated in the Middle East. So my Jewish ancestors are of Middle Eastern origin! Not all the Jews in Israel are converts. There are Egyptian,Iraqi,Iranian and North African Jews who originate in the Middle East! Sephardi Jews, Samaritans and at least 20% of Ashkenazi Jews have Middle Eastern DNA!
The melody should make you high: www.google.com/m...

Level 2

United States

#63278 May 13, 2013
If everything has a Spirit then the black hole which is obviously alive is an Holy Spirit. Black Hole Holey maybe thats why shes painted black. Idk
7New Earth7

Sweden

#63279 May 13, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text>Remind me of the Verse when it says Judah shall not Vex Ephraim and Ephraim shall not ne Jealous of Judah. Or something along that line.
www.google.com/m...

Location hidden

#63280 May 13, 2013
FUNNY. AS HELL HOW YOU DEVILS. F WITH MY POST. THINKING YOU'RE GOING TO STOP THE MESSAGE. LOL!!!

THE INVADING USURPERS REMOVED THE BONES OF

GRAVES

AS

THE

THEM

USED

AND

FROM

FERTILIZER!!!

Jeremiah 8:1-2(KJV)

1 At that time, saith the Lord, they shall bring out the bones of the kings of Judah, and the bones of his princes, and the bones of the priests, and the bones of the prophets, and the bones of the inhabitants of Jerusalem, out of their graves:

2 And they shall spread them before the sun, and the moon, and all the host of heaven, whom they have loved, and whom they have served, and after

and

walked,

whom they have

have

they

whom

sought, and whom they have worshipped: they shall not be gathered, nor be buried; they shall be for dung upon the face of the earth.

#63184 12 hrs ago
7New Earth7

Sweden

#63281 May 13, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
People say the Gentilees took the woman out the trinity and put Holy Ghost. I believe its a lil deeper then that. I think they took it out because then it will be truly seen as a branch off of Osiris,Isis and Horus theoretically. Im not sure. Notice How Mary and Isis always depicted holding there baby in her arms.Now If you at out Galaxy the Milky Way it looks like a Spinning Disk with stars dancing around. A BLACK HOLE is in the Middle. Its mostly always represented as a Woman. In her Arms she holds our Sun. This might be just a theory of mines
This is the true story: whitey come tell us osiris, Isis and horus are three different words, after all the raping of Egypt, but all are one and same word and all are orissa!!!!!! And the ancient Hebrew meaning of orissa is 'eat and speak'......... Jesus was called orissa too that's why Islam shortened it to isam......... All these translates orissa to 'eat drugs like marijuana and speak after seeing visions'!!!!!!!

The woman was the earthly representative of the God head! And the son was the son! And the inner beings that u see and ask questions who are your ancestors or ascended masters is the spirit of the father!
7New Earth7

Sweden

#63282 May 13, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
If everything has a Spirit then the black hole which is obviously alive is an Holy Spirit. Black Hole Holey maybe thats why shes painted black. Idk
Holy is the same suffix from
Horus and it means 'eat'.
7New Earth7

Sweden

#63284 May 13, 2013
Correction:. Jesus was called orissa
too that's why Islam shortened it to 'Isa'......... All
these translates orissa to 'eat drugs like marijuana
and speak after seeing vision.

I also forgot to show you little Isis horus evidence, see: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horus_Sa

Level 2

United States

#63285 May 13, 2013
They do call him Isa in the islam.
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the true story: whitey come tell us osiris, Isis and horus are three different words, after all the raping of Egypt, but all are one and same word and all are orissa!!!!!! And the ancient Hebrew meaning of orissa is 'eat and speak'......... Jesus was called orissa too that's why Islam shortened it to isam......... All these translates orissa to 'eat drugs like marijuana and speak after seeing visions'!!!!!!!
The woman was the earthly representative of the God head! And the son was the son! And the inner beings that u see and ask questions who are your ancestors or ascended masters is the spirit of the father!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Submissive white woman seeking dominant black w... (Aug '14) 16 min lindatongue 5
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 20 min Obsidian2xxx 6,357
Why don't other Minorities Like Blacks 26 min RebelGnah 162
News Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's F... (Sep '12) 34 min Brian_G 5,997
A GREAT Feeling to Watch Whiteys Becoming IRREL... 35 min Ruth 1
Does Washington State Have A Lot Of Racism? (Oct '11) 55 min cracker 59
The Moors, Egyptians and Phoenicians were not b... (Jun '14) 1 hr Obsidian2xxx 1,573
Police Search for Serial Gang Rapist Described ... 1 hr Obsidian2xxx 25
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr TranshumanX 44,825
Trump taking about deporting illegal immigrants 7 hr Big Woody 58
Whites Are Not To Blame For Your Problems 9 hr BM Need To Listen... 75
More from around the web