Hebrew Israelite
7New Earth7

Sweden

#63128 May 12, 2013
Never masturbate! Its worse than sexual lust or sexual sin!
7New Earth7

Sweden

#63129 May 12, 2013
Everyone will be independent because their 3rd eyes should be the first priority so that they will communicate with God directly!

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#63130 May 12, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
Never masturbate! Its worse than sexual lust or sexual sin!
Why you say that?

Level 2

United States

#63131 May 12, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
When will u be ready to move to Africa?
Not sure?

Level 2

United States

#63132 May 12, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
Everyone will be independent because their 3rd eyes should be the first priority so that they will communicate with God directly!
Aint that against the bible. Although I know they are there by witnessing. Sometimes tweeking pressure is still felt between my eyebrow till this day. One time I open my palm chakra it tickled like crazy but I stopped. I was in my early 20s. A woman told me not to dabble with it.

Level 2

United States

#63133 May 12, 2013
I think we should make a seperate thread on these things. Maybe Hebrew Practice or Mysteries on Hebrew God so to not disturb the flow in here and put a serious debate in motion on this aspect of the Hebrew ways as well.

Level 2

United States

#63134 May 12, 2013
Im thinking the hid and demonized more then the black man and his Identity. I know voodoo is evil as it seem cowardly to me.
7New Earth7

Sweden

#63135 May 12, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text>Why you say that?
I wish I had the time, research masturbation in ancient times, it was tagged 'the worst disease' because it causes up to one hundred diseases!!!!!

Early death, stroke, diabetes, arthrites, cancer, breast cancer, heart attack, and MANY more!!!!!! I remember I read when it was decriminalised!!!!!! And it was in Europe!!!!!! But before then it was a heavy offence and once caught, straight to jail!!!!!
7New Earth7

Sweden

#63136 May 12, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text>Aint that against the bible. Although I know they are there by witnessing. Sometimes tweeking pressure is still felt between my eyebrow till this day. One time I open my palm chakra it tickled like crazy but I stopped. I was in my early 20s. A woman told me not to dabble with it.
What?????????? How???????? I said I'm still monitoring all of u here your evolution before I spill all of the wisdom!!!!!!!!

The entire aim of the bible is biological, sin is more of biological than moral!!!!!!! The topic is too advanced!!!!!but Jesus talked about the eyes being healthy, and body filled with light!!!!!!
That's why the wages of sin is death!!!!!!
7New Earth7

Sweden

#63137 May 12, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
Im thinking the hid and demonized more then the black man and his Identity. I know voodoo is evil as it seem cowardly to me.
Voddo is the essence of the bible!!!!!!! Its embedded in the true bible code!!!!!! Vodo and Jew and judah are same meaning!!!!!!!
7New Earth7

Sweden

#63138 May 12, 2013
That's the main problem peeps be facing today,
claiming Jewish ancestry, but have u guys been
able to decipher all the ancient cultural practices of
these Jews?
These days when one is asked who is a Jew, they
be referring to a place or a people, because they
be assuming they know it all.....
But let me ask you, do u hear about how
there were initiations when ancient people were
growing spiritually? It wasn't just anyhow and
there were few secrets here and there..... So if u
be claiming Jew then u must also have ur
ancestors passing down those secrets until it got
to (YOU!)!!!!!!!
But u don't follow rituals ONLY stories! So are
you sure who is who?
My good friend, Jew and judah are both Hebrew
words and they both mean the same thing-
"ASK" it was a cult--- that's why Jesus said ask and it shall be given, knock and the door shall be opened!!!!---ask yaself how come Jacob
was initiated? By whom? Angel! The angel called
himself what???? God!!!!!!
Go and study this code http://www.google.com/
search... I'm not Muslim , its also in the bible but not yet published!!!!!!!!!
This is just the begining.
7New Earth7

Sweden

#63139 May 12, 2013
Sorry click here!!!!!!!!!!

www.google.com/search...
7New Earth7

Sweden

#63140 May 12, 2013
The tribe of judah was the Order of Melchizedek, it
originated from Melchizedek in Nubia, as a cult, not a
people. Once qualified anyone could belong! ANYONE!
All the biblical stories are stories of a few initiates.
They were many others, after being a monk one
becomes a seer!
7New Earth7

Sweden

#63141 May 12, 2013
See, mankind be so off key they can't relate to
mythology, yet they be stories floating here and
there.....plus the angels who are men in the holy book! We have to understand we should be able
to relate to that!
Talk about Jacob fighting with an angel giving him the
secret judah name eventually to give his son, and
from there a little bit of the judah secrets revealed.
The 19 code is all over the bible too!
If u wana discover/investigate it, it is hidden
within the verses where most u see it written that people 'asked angels
questions'!!!!!!!
Go read yo bibie whenever u get to any verse they be
asking angels questions check if it is 1:9, 10:9, 11:9,
21:9 (combinations like that)!
7New Earth7

Sweden

#63142 May 12, 2013
Let me give clues,
Gen37:19
Gen19
Gen21:19
Gen44:19
Ex4:19
Ex7:19
Ex19:19
Ex33:17-19
Lev6:19
Num14:19-20
Num16:19-24
Num22:19-20
1ch11:19
2ch18:19
2ch 33:19,
Ps89:19,
Matt2:19,
Mrk2:19
Luke 11:19
JohN1:9
John3:19
7New Earth7

Sweden

#63143 May 12, 2013
Plus more: go figure!
Slave Coast Hebrew

United States

#63144 May 12, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text>I think it either Benin or Ghana who has a foundation for AAs and Scattered Slaves to come back to Africa. They gonna give you a house and etc.
. It amazes me that all West African countries are not trying to bring in aa with dual citzenship. Can u imagine the buying power? Imagine if our money wasn't going to Gucci, Prada, and Cadillac but into bulding African infrastructure. Africa should be kickn down are doors right now. They haven't done ish with Africa since we were shipped off. Except get there resources Jacked. We could help Africa. Most countrries in Africa Ghana included make it Damn near impossibke to gain citizenship. But its bible prophecy. We are not supposed to have a homeland. If America failed today, where would we go. Everybody got a homeland but us.

In regards to Africa I think there is a real scare that AA would eventually take over. Why else wouldn't they welcome dual citizenship? We are 40 million strong in America. Just in 400 years we grew from 500 000 in N America. We need a area that wild suffice that number.

Despite eugenics, despite the prison industrial complex, despite the coordinated influx of drugs and guns into the community, we are 40 million strong. No doubt god is with us.

If and when a African country welcomes dual citizenship Ur will be a miracle and ground breaking.
7New Earth7

Sweden

#63145 May 12, 2013
I'm on another level.......... I have the Hebrew angels in me!!!!!!!!!!

Anything I touch turns into gold!!!!!!!!!!
7New Earth7

Sweden

#63146 May 12, 2013
Slave Coast Hebrew wrote:
<quoted text>. It amazes me that all West African countries are not trying to bring in aa with dual citzenship. Can u imagine the buying power? Imagine if our money wasn't going to Gucci, Prada, and Cadillac but into bulding African infrastructure. Africa should be kickn down are doors right now. They haven't done ish with Africa since we were shipped off. Except get there resources Jacked. We could help Africa. Most countrries in Africa Ghana included make it Damn near impossibke to gain citizenship. But its bible prophecy. We are not supposed to have a homeland. If America failed today, where would we go. Everybody got a homeland but us.
In regards to Africa I think there is a real scare that AA would eventually take over. Why else wouldn't they welcome dual citizenship? We are 40 million strong in America. Just in 400 years we grew from 500 000 in N America. We need a area that wild suffice that number.
Despite eugenics, despite the prison industrial complex, despite the coordinated influx of drugs and guns into the community, we are 40 million strong. No doubt god is with us.
If and when a African country welcomes dual citizenship Ur will be a miracle and ground breaking.
Lie!!!!!!!!!! Our team gon far inestablishing foudation in the original ancestral west Africans!!!!!!!!

We also be working with angels with heaven technologies like flying cars that can go to every planet in the milky way with speed of light, houses that float on air, no. More fossile fuels, we be more advanced than USA EU now!!!!!!!!!!
7New Earth7

Sweden

#63147 May 12, 2013
Correction:
We also be working with angels with heaven
technologies like flying cars that can go to every
planet in the milky way with speed of light, houses
that float on air, no more fossile fuels, we be more
advanced than USA EU now!!!!!!!!!!
Catch me one the next track!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min southerngirl 1,565,306
Women: What is more important to you? 4 min Paul 38
Donald Trump like black people better than whit... 5 min Rich stars of the... 1
2 y/o n|glet falls in water, dies instatntly! 5 min PROUD WHITE AMERICAN 5
Microchips In Employees Become Reality 13 min KIP 8
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 1 hr Sambho 35,893
Why Are White People So Obsessed with O.J. Simp... 1 hr Y do whites wrink... 131
Can Blacks Be Impartial And Trusted Enough To ... 5 hr The Power Of Mast... 81
Black women who fantasize about being a slave f... 6 hr The Power Of Mast... 46
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 6 hr Paul 819
More from around the web