Hebrew Israelite

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#63110 May 12, 2013
Zanguebar: "Their complexions generally are a deep black with flat noszes and thick lips"
Mozambique: "also is a regulary fortified place, where the Portuguese barter European goods with the natives for their gold, Elephants Teeth and Slaves ......and here is their chief staple for European goods. The city of Mombaa is in Mozambique which the Portueguese pofess'd themselves of when they first visited the East Coast of Africa & being beaten off of it afterwards recovered it again. The Portuguese have also some Little Settlements at Sofala."

Zanguebar aka Zanzibar

The Dutch have the Principal Settlements on that Coast and their Town of El-mina may be lookd upon as the Capital among the European Factories; Next to this is the English Fort and Factory of Cape Coast. The Soil of the Gold Coast is very fertile and abounds with all sorts of Fruit; The European Inhabitants never the less complain very much of the unwholesomeness of the air, and give the worst character to the Natives. When their Trade is flourishing and the Inland Nations are in Peace, it is Computed that they Export for about 230,000. of Gold, the two Thirds of which quantity are for the English and the Dutch.

Whites settlers invading and usurping.
Divding the LANDS.

Again, I have way more if you need it.
The whites invaded and settled their enslaving and pillaging.
I have more if you need it.

Level 7

Location hidden

#63111 May 12, 2013
Whenever the NATIVES would beat them off of the lands, they would keep coming back with more arsenal to over come the NATIVES. Stealing the LANDS and dividing it up.
Selling the indigenous people off of THEIR OWN LANDS.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#63112 May 12, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Whenever the NATIVES would beat them off of the lands, they would keep coming back with more arsenal to over come the NATIVES. Stealing the LANDS and dividing it up.
Selling the indigenous people off of THEIR OWN LANDS.
I totally agree with you! What I was meaning NO WHITE PERSON IS INDIGENOUS TO AFRICA! So they dont have any claims to any land! But what about mixed race people? Africans seem to think they shouldnt have any land either!

Level 7

Location hidden

#63114 May 12, 2013
I don't know why the moderators keep deleting the posts 63100 and 63113 with the map of the Nile River. Along with the scriptures.

Level 7

Location hidden

#63115 May 12, 2013
Map of the Nile River

http://www.ancient-egypt-online.com/map-of-ni...

Zephaniah 3
10 FROM BEYOND the rivers of Ethiopia, MY suppliants, even the DAUGHTERS of MY dispersed, shall bring MINE offering.

----------

Level 7

Location hidden

#63116 May 12, 2013
The Book of the Prophet Sophony 3

8 Therefore Ye shall wait upon ME (sayeth THE CREATOR) UNTIL THE TIME THAT I STAND UP: For I am determined to gather the people and to bring the kingdoms together that I may pour out MINE anger. YE all MY wrothful displeasure upon them. For all the World shall be consumed with the fire of MY jealousy.

9 AND THEN WILL I CLEANSE THE LIPS OF MY PEOPLE that They may every each One call upon the Name of THE CREATOR. And serve HIM with One Shoulder.

10 SUCH AS I HAVE SUBDUED, AND MY CHILDREN ALSO WHOM I HAVE SCATTERED ABROAD SHALL BRING ME PRESENTS BEYOND THE WATERS OF ETHIOPIA.

11 IN THAT TIME shalt Thou be no more confounded, Because of all Thy imaginations where through Thou hadest offended ME: FOR I WILL TAKE AWAY THE PROUD BOASTERS OF THINE HONOR FROM THEE. So that thou shalt no more triumph because of MY HOLY HILL.

12 IN THAT TIME ALSO will I leave a small POOR SIMPLE PEOPLE which shalt trust in the Name of THE CREATOR.

13 The remnant of ISRAEL shall do no more wickedness. Nor speak lies: Neither shall there any decietful tongue be found in Their mouths: For They shall be fed, and take Their rest and no man shall make Them afraid.

Level 7

Location hidden

#63117 May 12, 2013
The Dividing of Africa
The Berlin Conference
http://geography.about.com/cs/politicalgeog/a...

==========
The Book of the Prophet Joel 3

1 For take heed: In those days and at the same time, when I turn again the captivity of JUDA and JERUSALEM:

2 I shall gather all people together, and bring them in to the Valley of Josaphat: And there will I reason with them, because of MY People and Her Heritage of Israel: Whom they have scattered about in the nations, and parted MY Land:

3 Ye, they have cast lots for MY People. The young Men have they set in the bordel house, And sold the Damsels for wine, that they might have to drink.
Slave Coast Hebrew

Tacoma, WA

#63118 May 12, 2013
Dawit_Et wrote:
<quoted text>
around the nile river is where the israelies settled in Ethiopia btw...
. One of the prophecirs ethios forget is that is that isralites were scattered and DISPERSED into the four corners of the earth from Africa There are isralites with Ethiopian blood however deutoronomy 28 doesn't really fit ethios as they don't have a history of slavery or being taken into unknown lands.

BTW, I'm glad to see Ur still not claiming we are stealing Jewish history, lol. blowing Shofar, circumscing, mensural seperation, pouring libations are our rituals on the continent. Did u finish Ur homework assignment? Research the tribes in which we descend? The tikar, Bamileke, Igbo, Ewe, mande/Sonike, Ashan. U convienietly skip direct questions. Remember u said AA shouldn't speak on Sudan or nubia it has nothing to to with us. Funny that one of our main ancestors the Tikar comes from these regions. Spend some time tracing our ancestor migration histories into west and centreal Africa. Most are very recent. If your gonna be posting here might as well learn something about our DIRECT ancestors.
IQLEVEL

Pasadena, CA

#63120 May 12, 2013
Hebrews of Ny wrote:
<quoted text>MrLollis yoy mite not be gathered to your people when you die.since you dont believe in YAH are what ever you disrepecful monkey! with feces on your lips!lol heheheheh hahaah!feces face!lol
If you're going to teach, then teach, don't be a childish fool. Why call names? Just speak the truth, and rest Will fall into place.
Slave Coast Hebrew

Tacoma, WA

#63121 May 12, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>I totally agree with you! What I was meaning NO WHITE PERSON IS INDIGENOUS TO AFRICA! So they dont have any claims to any land! But what about mixed race people? Africans seem to think they shouldnt have any land either!
. No such thing as mixed race. U are who Ur father is, easy.
IQLEVEL

Pasadena, CA

#63122 May 12, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're entitled to your on OPINION, but I won't accept you CREATING YOUR OWN FACTS!!!
LIKE I SAID: I GOT 'MY," STATISTICS FROM "REAL LIVING AND BREATHING DOCTORS (PHD'S)" IN FIELDS OF GENETIC AND HUMAN GENOME MAPPING!!!
WHAT HAVE YOU GOT??? NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!
WHEN I USE WIKI...I BACK IT UP WITH MULTIPLE SOURCES...NOT JUST WIKI IT SELF!!!
I'M A LIGHT "GOLDEN BROWN," BUT I'M GLAD TO BE "BLACK," JUST THE SAME!!! AND PROUD OF IT!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!
If you were proud to be black, the wouldn't have felt the need to mention that you were LIGHT anything. You're still a product of willy lynch.
Slave Coast Hebrew

Tacoma, WA

#63123 May 12, 2013
Thus script brings dispersed isralites into perspective.
Isaiah 11:12 KJV
And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.
Which event scattered ethiopians to the four corners of the earth? If they are truly Israel.

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#63124 May 12, 2013
Slave Coast Hebrew wrote:
Thus script brings dispersed isralites into perspective.
Isaiah 11:12 KJV
And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.
Which event scattered ethiopians to the four corners of the earth? If they are truly Israel.
I think it either Benin or Ghana who has a foundation for AAs and Scattered Slaves to come back to Africa. They gonna give you a house and etc.

Level 2

United States

#63125 May 12, 2013
Anybody know site that has all the laws we suppise to abide by? Not just the 10 but the sublaws of those 10.
7New Earth7

Sweden

#63126 May 12, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text>I think it either Benin or Ghana who has a foundation for AAs and Scattered Slaves to come back to Africa. They gonna give you a house and etc.
When will u be ready to move to Africa?
7New Earth7

Sweden

#63128 May 12, 2013
Never masturbate! Its worse than sexual lust or sexual sin!
7New Earth7

Sweden

#63129 May 12, 2013
Everyone will be independent because their 3rd eyes should be the first priority so that they will communicate with God directly!

Level 2

United States

#63130 May 12, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
Never masturbate! Its worse than sexual lust or sexual sin!
Why you say that?

Level 2

United States

#63131 May 12, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
When will u be ready to move to Africa?
Not sure?

Level 2

United States

#63132 May 12, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
Everyone will be independent because their 3rd eyes should be the first priority so that they will communicate with God directly!
Aint that against the bible. Although I know they are there by witnessing. Sometimes tweeking pressure is still felt between my eyebrow till this day. One time I open my palm chakra it tickled like crazy but I stopped. I was in my early 20s. A woman told me not to dabble with it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maceo go find a Fat 85 yr old White woman! lmao 3 min EVILmonkies 1
I'm a Loser BM I need to live off a Fat WW so I... 4 min EVILmonkies 1
Three Words to Describe the Blacks 5 min EVILmonkies 80
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Grey Ghost 1,640,337
All these Dumb BM do is whine & BM are too dumb... 13 min EVILmonkies 1
News On Twitter, Trump accuses blacks of racism thre... 14 min EVILmonkies 391
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 37 min EVILmonkies 76
Everyday I thank the Lord I am Black!! 58 min Jeremy 268
Can America Become 80% White Again? 7 hr AngloPinkboi 608
Jewish Supremacists And Their Shabbot Goy CUCKS... 8 hr el rey de los cam... 39