Hebrew Israelite
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#62923 May 10, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess u didn't see the post just before ur first recent post. I said its fiction, I just want us to evolve, we can start to discover the intricacies involved in the origins of why people like Robert drew the map. Its not our/my main focus tho, just we to know we shouldn't limit our senses bruv!
Only cause you googled it and noticed it was fiction AFTER you stupidly posted it as being 'real'. That's why you even said its from "the early 18th century', cause you dumbly believed it to be 'real'. lol!
7New Earth7

Europe

#62924 May 10, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I notice that as I read on him but it still intrigues. Read its really not ficticious he put two time frames together for his story. Thats all I notice off it being accurate. I notice though Jeff and Sic pops out at the same time as soon as we go into mythology. Only thing they can attack but for pages now been absent. Cowards
That's the spirit! Open mindednedd leads to real reasons behind fiction, and can even take one to a political dimension of the author, then before u know it, uve seen someone who came to Africa or some part of a black community and stole the original maps!!!!!! These cowards AINT opening up!!!!!! I love that!!!!!!
This is how I reason!!!!! Number one discovery is Robert was a racist to the core, so he might have been part of a cult group and had access to stolen records!

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#62925 May 10, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess u didn't see the post just before ur first recent post. I said its fiction, I just want us to evolve, we can start to discover the intricacies involved in the origins of why people like Robert drew the map. Its not our/my main focus tho, just we to know we shouldn't limit our senses bruv!
I got that from the post as well. Building on the truths in myths. I read the reason behund the map it was to fit the Conan story yet they add he only melded 2 periods together.
7New Earth7

Europe

#62926 May 10, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Only cause you googled it and noticed it was fiction AFTER you stupidly posted it as being 'real'. That's why you even said its from "the early 18th century', cause you dumbly believed it to be 'real'. lol!
Ok it ends here.

Level 2

United States

#62927 May 10, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the spirit! Open mindednedd leads to real reasons behind fiction, and can even take one to a political dimension of the author, then before u know it, uve seen someone who came to Africa or some part of a black community and stole the original maps!!!!!! These cowards AINT opening up!!!!!! I love that!!!!!!
This is how I reason!!!!! Number one discovery is Robert was a racist to the core, so he might have been part of a cult group and had access to stolen records!
Ive notice some threads calling him a Master. Master of what though. Masonic order or a Imperial Wizard.
7New Earth7

Europe

#62928 May 10, 2013
That's the spirit! Open mindednedd leads to real
reasons behind fiction, and can even take one to a
political dimension of the author, then before u know
it, uve seen someone who came to Africa or some part
of a black community and stole the original maps!!!!!!
These cowards AINT opening up!!!!!! I love that!!!!!!
This is how I reason!!!!! Number one discovery is
Robert was a racist to the core, so he might have been
part of a cult group and had access to stolen records!
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#62929 May 10, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
That's the spirit! Open mindednedd leads to real
reasons behind fiction, and can even take one to a
political dimension of the author, then before u know
it, uve seen someone who came to Africa or some part
of a black community and stole the original maps!!!!!!
These cowards AINT opening up!!!!!! I love that!!!!!!
This is how I reason!!!!! Number one discovery is
Robert was a racist to the core, so he might have been
part of a cult group and had access to stolen records!
You are a looney bird and an idiot. You didn't know he was a fictional writer so you tried to pass off his FAKE works as 'real'. This alone proves what a dumbass you are.
7New Earth7

Europe

#62930 May 10, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text>Ive notice some threads calling him a Master. Master of what though. Masonic order or a Imperial Wizard.
Yea I also saw where one of his friends was in a satanic cult.

Anyways please ill be back.

Level 2

United States

#62931 May 10, 2013
Back to the topic Igbo
Slave Coast Hebrew

Tacoma, WA

#62932 May 10, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text>Whats the history of this map? I notice Ophir on the Map is in West African and Corinth as in Corithinians is next to it. Hmm gotta check out Corithians in the bible.
Shem in Guinea? Who made this map and when?

Level 2

United States

#62933 May 10, 2013
Slave Coast Hebrew wrote:
<quoted text>
Its a mao made for the Conan story. People have wonder how much truth he put in the map and why he blatantly put biblical citys in Africa. The explanation is that he was trying to be more historical correct at the same time tell a fable story like Dan Brown Book which have truths in them. He took two Era and put them together. My things is what possessed a white racist author to put the setting in Africa.

Google hyborea map and it goes into the whole story. For instance the Hyborean people faught some ape men that were becoming human. They ending result was of a Light haired tall man from the Artic Circle. Fiction but sounds like Neanderthal.

Level 2

United States

#62934 May 10, 2013
It had to have had some little accuracy it put Ophir in Africa near the old city call Afri.

Level 2

United States

#62935 May 10, 2013
Slave Coast Hebrew wrote:
<quoted text>
I didnt notice that thanks. So now we have a ficticious writer with occult ties and knowledge who place Shem in the Guinea coast but it want be acknowledge. Gotta get my Criminal Mind analysis on and get into his head and history to see why would he do this if he was trying to be accurate yet mythical. Which is accurate and which is myth?
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#62936 May 10, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text>Its a mao made for the Conan story. People have wonder how much truth he put in the map and why he blatantly put biblical citys in Africa. The explanation is that he was trying to be more historical correct at the same time tell a fable story like Dan Brown Book which have truths in them. He took two Era and put them together. My things is what possessed a white racist author to put the setting in Africa.
Google hyborea map and it goes into the whole story. For instance the Hyborean people faught some ape men that were becoming human. They ending result was of a Light haired tall man from the Artic Circle. Fiction but sounds like Neanderthal.
It was pure fiction, delusional one. There was no truth to it, and "Hyborean" means "barbaric dweller beyond the boreas (north wind)."

Level 2

United States

#62937 May 10, 2013
What does Guinea mean anyway and why did they name that section different from the rest of Sub Sahara?
ofhs

Melbourne, Australia

#62938 May 10, 2013
Bmacwaters wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok violence, guns, fighting, stabbing, shootings (head shots ),killing, Etc.... And then after the sarcasm an Obama joke. Very funny .....
Listen, we are not the ones Blowing shit up! We see through different eyes. I've seen a lot. We all have. But I've seen a lot. I've studied a lot. Does it matter? Of course! Society is to watered down and its doing bad almost everywhere. We want Peace! Heaven on earth. But we can't because their are the rotten apples that spoil the bunch.
Once again, if you weren't trying to be sarcastic and was really just making a joke I apologize.
But if you tried to take away from MY message on this thread because I struck a nerve..... Ha! Well then F@!k U 2!
That's how I grew up.
Yes I was only making a joke and NO I was not being at all sarcastic.

But it had an undercurrent of seriousness because whilst I am neither a rasta nor a hippie you know it would be a better place if he were.
Listen we were all happy and hopeful to have a man of colour in the presidency but whilst he can bomb Libya he can't stop the gun lobby or pass healthcare reform
Things are getting worse for the poor and our beautiful planet...yes we agree then we want peace and hope of a better life for all no discrimination

Peace out my Brother

Level 2

United States

#62939 May 10, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
It was pure fiction, delusional one. There was no truth to it, and "Hyborean" means "barbaric dweller beyond the boreas (north wind)."
There always a little truth to stories and movies. You ignoring this fact prove that you just arrogantly trolling but post as you might it want deter me. Didnt the Vandals and Pict or whoever those Barbarians were invaded North Africa at one point int history? So a map showing white Barbarians in the North wouldnt be too farfetched.

Level 2

United States

#62940 May 10, 2013
Follow the RxR1 gene. Im not sure were it originate and why Cameroon and Dravidians share it.
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#62941 May 10, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text>I didnt notice that thanks. So now we have a ficticious writer with occult ties and knowledge who place Shem in the Guinea coast but it want be acknowledge. Gotta get my Criminal Mind analysis on and get into his head and history to see why would he do this if he was trying to be accurate yet mythical. Which is accurate and which is myth?
He was not being accurate nor was he basing his FICTIONAL lands on any REAL geography, dopy. Its FICTION. Look up the definition for the term if you don't know what fiction means.
Next you bozos will be running around claiming the Wizard of Oz as real. Unbelievable.
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#62942 May 10, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text>There always a little truth to stories and movies. You ignoring this fact prove that you just arrogantly trolling but post as you might it want deter me. Didnt the Vandals and Pict or whoever those Barbarians were invaded North Africa at one point int history? So a map showing white Barbarians in the North wouldnt be too farfetched.
No there is no truth to it. Repeat after me: ITS FICTIONAL. There IS no North Africa in his FICTIONAL WORLD, all his FAKE lands are one big landmass that doesn't look like ANY continents that exist in the REAL world. Seriously see a doctor if you can't distinguish between FICTION and REALITY.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Cheech the Conser... 1,580,104
If United States fails, who will be the scapego... 1 hr Ttt 1
Dear Mr. Hitler... Come down from heaven, we ne... 1 hr Ttt 16
Is Maryland considered a Southern State (Aug '12) 1 hr That boi 6
Primates ("whites") L O S T Finally 2 hr JIM CROW NOW 8
News POLL: Most Black Americans Don't Want Confedera... 2 hr Cordwainer Trout 6
What does the birth certificate say for biracia... (Jan '09) 2 hr JIM CROW NOW 103
Destroying statues won't make you slaves White! 2 hr zepol 51
Will people start destroying monuments to Liber... 5 hr KIP 60
Barcelona Splatters 5 hr Hashtag THX 18
I have token white friends. 10 hr KIP 68
More from around the web