Hebrew Israelite

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#62777 May 9, 2013
HERE IS YO HEBREW DNA ok for you Devils looking for Hebrew Dna you aint gone get in Palestine! im gone show you why! its right here in yo Devils! NO HEBREW DAN would be Left CREATOR waqnt everything about us off HIS Land Bones to! Jeremiah 8:1;At that time, saith the LORD, they shall bring out the bones of the kings of Judah, and the bones of his princes, and the bones of the priests, and the bones of the prophets, and the bones of the inhabitants of Jerusalem, out of their graves:YOU SEE THEM WORDS? everybody bones gone be dug UP Everybody's from King Graves on down to peoples they GRAVES would be DUG up! an they Bone DUG up an set ot for Doing Egyptian Natural Laws Astrology Babylonian Laws, our bones was set out By the Jews!Jeremiah 8:2;And they shall spread them before the sun, and the moon, and all the host of heaven, whom they have loved, and whom they have served, and after whom they have walked, and whom they have sought, and whom they have worshipped: they shall not be gathered, nor be buried; they shall be for dung upon the face of the earth.Jeremiah 8:3;And death shall be chosen rather than life by all the residue of them that remain of this evil family, which remain in all the places whither I have driven them, saith the LORD of hosts. we would be DRIVEN Crazy we see our peoples choose Death then life everyday! the whole system is our Destruction

Level 8

Location hidden

#62778 May 9, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
hebrew israelites will tell you all aa (or everyone on the slave ships) are hebrew israelites from some 'lost tribe'. other groups like the NOI believe aa are from some unknown tribe. and the american moors believe aa are moors.
i actually do try to be carefull and choose the right words. two things i can tell you are aa are not moors (at least more aa, there may have been some mandi and fulani moors). and aa are not mixed hamite/asiatic, which makes it difficult for them (us) to claim some general migration outta canaan.
however i do believe aa are a prophesied people related to the tribulation elect ('chosen').
i've been through this a couple of times before you showed up.
there are a special group of people called the kenites who i believe are related to WA and AA.
when hebrews ran into africa in 588BCan didnt show up in 539 to be counted, what happen to the WHOLE HEBREW Nation?588BC account for them, im up ntohing to do but READ AN STUDY, so what happen in 588BC when EVERYBODY ran but the ones OBEYED CREATOR?

Level 8

Location hidden

#62779 May 9, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
hebrew israelites will tell you all aa (or everyone on the slave ships) are hebrew israelites from some 'lost tribe'. other groups like the NOI believe aa are from some unknown tribe. and the american moors believe aa are moors.
i actually do try to be carefull and choose the right words. two things i can tell you are aa are not moors (at least more aa, there may have been some mandi and fulani moors). and aa are not mixed hamite/asiatic, which makes it difficult for them (us) to claim some general migration outta canaan.
however i do believe aa are a prophesied people related to the tribulation elect ('chosen').
there are a special group of people called the kenites who i believe are related to WA and AA.
where did hebrew go that ran into africa in 588BC,2 Kings 25:26;And all the people, both small and great, and the captains of the armies, arose, and came to Egypt: for they were afraid of the Chaldees.WHAT HAPPEN TO THEM ? they was told they would be removed to all NATION on earth Jeremiah 44:8;In that ye provoke me unto wrath with the works of your hands, burning incense unto other gods in the land of Egypt, whither ye be gone to dwell, that ye might cut yourselves off, and that ye might be a curse and a reproach among all the nations of the earth? OK WHEN WAS A WHOLE BUNCH OF PEOPLES TAKEN FROM AFRICA TO ALL NATIONS? when that happen in history??????? you hate the CREATOR,

Level 8

Location hidden

#62780 May 9, 2013
ANYBODY SAY we aint Hebrews STAND FOR SATAN!!! if you say we aint Hebrews then your fight is AGAINST CREATOR, an that makes you a DEVIL,a DEMON,a LOW ASS DEMON.

Level 8

Location hidden

#62781 May 9, 2013
had to say me a Prayer you Devils , about me cussing in using CREATOR thought in same sentence, over zealous. i pray thats accounted for good, ole devils history is out,an we see whats going on, see us hebrews gone be smarter then non hebrews, its a fact, we woke an knows whom we be,an you devils HATE THAT JEALOUS is all, want to be like us,

Level 8

Location hidden

#62782 May 9, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
you should know i can show in BIBLE a FEW TIMES we was mad because we left Africa Egypt the first time EXODUS , we wanted to go back, EVERY king that had trouble an wasn't kool fooled an stayed in africa Egypt,i can show doing the Saite period its in bible to where we was cool with Egypt africa, i can show Africans leaving to go live with us from africa Egypt when we first left, i can show two tribes born in africa Egypt, i can show the other tribes fathers born in North east africa ,WHERE THEY GO IN 588BC since you know so much, humble fox
7New Earth7

Europe

#62783 May 9, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
ANYBODY SAY we aint Hebrews STAND FOR SATAN!!! if you say we aint Hebrews then your fight is AGAINST CREATOR, an that makes you a DEVIL,a DEMON,a LOW ASS DEMON.
I've told you I *talk* to CREATOR one on one thru Rrd eyes; this was the secret of being black Jew. People did not know that one could asks dream figues questions!!!!!!!! That's N*O*V*E*L*T*Y!!!!!!!!!! You didn't know about it niether did AA Hebrews nor ethiopian orthodox!!!!!!!!!!o
But its novelty!!!!!!!!!!

I talk to god!!!!!!!!!!

CREATOR has told me all I need to know, about Jesus, book of revelation, ethiopia etc!!!!!!!!

I now know who is devils and who is good!!!!!!!!!!

Seen?
7New Earth7

Europe

#62784 May 9, 2013
Correction:
I've told you I *talk* to CREATOR one on one thru *3 Rrd eyes*
7New Earth7

Europe

#62785 May 9, 2013
*ask

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#62787 May 9, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>you should know i can show in BIBLE a FEW TIMES we was mad because we left Africa Egypt the first time EXODUS , we wanted to go back, EVERY king that had trouble an wasn't kool fooled an stayed in africa Egypt,i can show doing the Saite period its in bible to where we was cool with Egypt africa, i can show Africans leaving to go live with us from africa Egypt when we first left, i can show two tribes born in africa Egypt, i can show the other tribes fathers born in North east africa ,WHERE THEY GO IN 588BC since you know so much, humble fox
i just try to understand scripture without a doctrine i'm trying to sell. where did the hebrews go? who cares besides evangelicals and zionist... the old-house of jacob been done.

dude, it's insane to claim most israelites (or canaanites) were ancestors of WA and AA. you can't find any support for that anywhere! so these are the facts i have to deal with and try to make sense outta the rest.

i'm not trying to know it all. i'm just trying to connect the dots.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#62788 May 9, 2013
The Iron Dick wrote:
<quoted text>Jews are evil!
This is Jewish Racism against Africans!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =p_acfNfFkgwXX
Hitler was Right on Jews, to bad He did not finish the Job!
F--k you biatch. Those Africans are NOT JEWS, THROW THEIR BUTTS OUT OF ISRAEL or better still, send them to America!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#62789 May 9, 2013
Bmacwaters wrote:
<quoted text>
The chosen people are the original Hebrews and not the Jews you African @ss Eater (AE). Ha!
That's right. The creator has a sense of humor! Lol! And I only answer you because I like killing your vibe! Nothing you say will be taken seriously by me again. I know who you serve, even if YOU don't.
The original Hebrews are the Jews! I dont take you seriously at all. Youre a horse fly with long skinny hairy legs! HA!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#62790 May 9, 2013
Bmacwaters wrote:
<quoted text>
HOLY SMACK! Those are braids @sswipe! And both locks and braids are indigenous to Africans. Are you really that dumb? And yes she does look black or African because, stup!d, I've seen Africans who favors Asians, and Africans who favors, Indian, and I've even seen Africans who favors whites as far as facial features without ever leaving Africa and you know why?
African @ss Eater asks..... Why?
I answer -
Because the original man is the Asiatic Blackman. The maker, the owner, the cream of the planet Earth, father of civilization, GOD of the universe. Fact! ALL men originated from the Black women dummy. Fact!
Ha!
The original man out of Africa was a neanderthal. Modern native Americans do not have any ancient African DNA! Look on a Haplogroup Chart. No skeletons of ancient Africans have been found
in the Americas. No DNA,NO SKELETONS=NO AFRICANS!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#62791 May 9, 2013
Peter wrote:
Whoever started this thread is nuts. AAs are not Hebrew.
He was in a mental institute! lol
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#62792 May 9, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've told you I *talk* to CREATOR one on one thru Rrd eyes; this was the secret of being black Jew. People did not know that one could asks dream figues questions!!!!!!!! That's N*O*V*E*L*T*Y!!!!!!!!!! You didn't know about it niether did AA Hebrews nor ethiopian orthodox!!!!!!!!!!o
But its novelty!!!!!!!!!!
I talk to god!!!!!!!!!!
CREATOR has told me all I need to know, about Jesus, book of revelation, ethiopia etc!!!!!!!!
I now know who is devils and who is good!!!!!!!!!!
Seen?
Are you not from Mars perhaps? This site just gets more and more crazy!

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#62793 May 9, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Glimmer,
Quit changing how you approached this thread.
Your whole game was bashing, too, and relegating African Americans to West Africa, Subsaharan, Sudan, and slaves and adding along disparing remarks.
But it's scripture, sooo......
Of course, I'll defend us against any of you with scripture.
The only reason you have "lightened up" on some of your hard core vitriol is because AE has been doing to you what you have been doing to us (excluding the nasty disparagings).
What makes AE different from you? I see you were not here at most of the times of AE here in your forum. He is simply a Cape Malay as he has shown my the model Malay Muslim picture to look the same as him. Genetically Cape-Malay people are 70% West African and it was said they are indistingushable from AAs (you). Slaves are naturally at the lowest moral of mankind and can not be compared with their masters. You are the only one believing his usual lie to relate with Ashkenazi, which is totally flaw.

Gene Expression

« Language, genes, & peoples of Southeast Asia Present genetic variation is a weak guide to past genetic variation »
The Cape Coloureds are a mix of everything
By Razib Khan | June 16, 2011 12:34 am

A Cape Coloured family

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2011/0...

I’ve mentioned the Cape Coloureds of South Africa on this weblog before. Culturally they’re Afrikaans in language and Dutch Reformed in religion (the possibly related Cape Malay group is Muslim, though also Afrikaans speaking traditionally). But racially they’re a very diverse lot. In this way they can be analogized to black Americans, who are about ~75% West African and ~25% Northern European, with the variance in ancestral proportions being such that ~10% are ~50% or more European in ancestry. The Cape Coloureds though are much more complex. Some of their ancestry is almost certainly Bantu African. This element is related to the West African affinities of black Americans. And, they have a Northern European element, which likely came in via the Dutch, German, and Huguenot settlers (mostly males). But the Cape Coloureds also have other contributions to their genetic heritage. Firstly, they have Khoisan ancestry, whether from Bushmen or Khoi. This is well known in their oral memory. The the hinterlands of the Cape of Good Hope are beyond the ecological range of the Bantu agricultural toolkit, so the region was still dominated by the Khoisan when the Europeans arrived. But there are also other suggestions of ancestry from Asia. The existence of the Cape Malays, whose adherence to Islam derives from the Muslims slaves brought by the Dutch, hints at likely relationships to the populations of maritime Southeast Asia. Finally, there are the Indians. This element is not too well recalled in cultural memory. But the Dutch brought many slaves from India as well as Southeast Asia.

Level 6

Location hidden

#62794 May 9, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
Glimmer I want to also clear another indoctrination that the orthodoxy carries (according to the medebay script), we are not Adam's children, and we are not Noah's children either. We are not even the false propaganda Cush, our land was called Cush; Cush who is Noahs son was initiated into the cult.....his version of the story was allowed for public viewing, hence the Old Testament.
We are the Angels in the bible, because we had the knowledge of disappearing and flying which everyone can now have. This is why Ethiopians say that There was a serpent who used to fly people to mount debre in the ancient times.....it was we who flew.
So we did not reveal our story, but we ordained Cush to do so ie the Adamics which are abrahamic and solomonic. It was later that we decided to form a pact with these Adamics, so that Jesus will have a story revealed to mankind.
When they say Arch Michael used to come down to fight wars, we could fly to space,(remember they said the the medebays designed the zodiac) and we used to live on top of the mountains. This is why Jacob had to fight with an angel in his vision.
There is total mess-up of information or knowledge. I think, most of our debate as to who are the real ancient Ethiopians relate with the understanding of the term 'Cush'. It is not unusual to hear most African Americans and some West Africans consider themselves as 'Cush'. Biblical Cush is defined by Wikipidia as follows

"Cush (also Kush, Biblical &#1499;&#1468;&#14 93;&#1468;&#1513;& #1473; Kûš) was, according to the Bible, the eldest son of Ham, brother of Mizraim (Egypt), Canaan and the father of the Biblical characters Nimrod, and Raamah, mentioned in the "Table of Nations" in the Genesis 10:6 and I Chronicles 1:8. He is traditionally considered the eponymous ancestor of the people of Cush, a dark-skinned people inhabiting the country surrounded by the River Gihon, identified in antiquity with Arabia Felix (i.e. Yemen) and Aethiopia (i.e. all Sub-Saharan Africa, particularly the Upper Nile)"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cush_%28Bible%29

Others understtod cush as this:

"Cush" is commonly translated as Ethiopia, and "Cushites" are commonly understood to have been Ethiopians. However, most scholars agree that the Biblical geographic area referred to as Cush/Ethiopia was not only in the location of present-day Ethiopia, rather it spanned Northwest of present-day Ethiopia, including parts of the areas of present-day Ethiopia, Egypt, Somalia, Nubia, Eritrea, and the Sudan"

http://judaism.stackexchange.com/questions/27...

Still others do not believe that cush was actually black

"Notwithstanding that the descendants of Ham are always regarded as non-Semites, the Ethiopians, Ge`ez, as they called themselves, spoke a Semitic language of special interest on account of its likeness to Himyaritic, and its illustration of certain forms in Assyro-Babylonian. These Cushites were in all probability migrants from another (more northerly) district, and akin to the Canaanites--like them, dark, but by no means black, and certainly not Negroes"

http://www.biblestudytools.com/encyclopedias/...

Genetically, it is all agreed AAs and other west Africans carry E1b1a, which is almost absent in Ethiopian cushite speaking people. Therefore, where is the source of the confusion, that most west African descent AAs believe they relate with Cush or Ethiopia?
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#62795 May 9, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes AE different from you? I see you were not here at most of the times of AE here in your forum. He is simply a Cape Malay as he has shown my the model Malay Muslim picture to look the same as him. Genetically Cape-Malay people are 70% West African and it was said they are indistingushable from AAs (you). Slaves are naturally at the lowest moral of mankind and can not be compared with their masters. You are the only one believing his usual lie to relate with Ashkenazi, which is totally flaw.
Gene Expression
« Language, genes, & peoples of Southeast Asia Present genetic variation is a weak guide to past genetic variation »
The Cape Coloureds are a mix of everything
By Razib Khan | June 16, 2011 12:34 am
A Cape Coloured family
http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2011/0...
I’ve mentioned the Cape Coloureds of South Africa on this weblog before. Culturally they’re Afrikaans in language and Dutch Reformed in religion (the possibly related Cape Malay group is Muslim, though also Afrikaans speaking traditionally). But racially they’re a very diverse lot. In this way they can be analogized to black Americans, who are about ~75% West African and ~25% Northern European, with the variance in ancestral proportions being such that ~10% are ~50% or more European in ancestry. The Cape Coloureds though are much more complex. Some of their ancestry is almost certainly Bantu African. This element is related to the West African affinities of black Americans. And, they have a Northern European element, which likely came in via the Dutch, German, and Huguenot settlers (mostly males). But the Cape Coloureds also have other contributions to their genetic heritage. Firstly, they have Khoisan ancestry, whether from Bushmen or Khoi. This is well known in their oral memory. The the hinterlands of the Cape of Good Hope are beyond the ecological range of the Bantu agricultural toolkit, so the region was still dominated by the Khoisan when the Europeans arrived. But there are also other suggestions of ancestry from Asia. The existence of the Cape Malays, whose adherence to Islam derives from the Muslims slaves brought by the Dutch, hints at likely relationships to the populations of maritime Southeast Asia. Finally, there are the Indians. This element is not too well recalled in cultural memory. But the Dutch brought many slaves from India as well as Southeast Asia.
You go on and on about my fathers family but not my mothers family! My uncle has Haplogroup J1. Are you jealous of me? LOL Glim has African DNA! No Middle Eastern DNA! You are as usual making nasty comments about slaves. You seem to forget slavery was done away with in SA in 1834, not like in Ethiopia in 1942! I know a few Jews in Cape Town who are married to ex-slaves (Coloureds). Why would a Jew not marry someone who was a slave long ago? Whats wrong with someone whose ancestors were slaves? As usual you are looking down on people and thinking you are better than everyone! I think you must have had slaves thats why you think you are better than all the people on this site, you evil black Ethiopian!
7New Earth7

Europe

#62796 May 9, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Are you not from Mars perhaps? This site just gets more and more crazy!
Its just that ethiopians forgot who the Deber Angels were........ That's all, but before, they were visible to the eyes to see and they were winged creatures. Not harmful but like serpents to strangers, yet beautiful to ethiopians!!!!!!! SEE: www.google.com/m...

Level 6

Location hidden

#62797 May 9, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
i just try to understand scripture without a doctrine i'm trying to sell. where did the hebrews go? who cares besides evangelicals and zionist... the old-house of jacob been done.
dude, it's insane to claim most israelites (or canaanites) were ancestors of WA and AA. you can't find any support for that anywhere! so these are the facts i have to deal with and try to make sense outta the rest.
i'm not trying to know it all. i'm just trying to connect the dots.
It is very likely that the original Hebrews were actually dark skinned people or hamites, as compared with the red or brown skinned Semites. These people are grafted from the original stock of Agaw speaking Ethiopian hebrews that dwelt on both sides of the red-sea before 2000 B.C. These people maintained their originality for a while but challenged by the near by living ancient semites (likely red-skinned Sabeans). Again, Sabeans used to live in both sides of the red sea, but definitely in southern red sea as inscription of their alphabet was found, dated 2000 B.C.

There is recent archiological discovery around Adi-Haki, in northern Ethiopia, the two insence burners where the inscription states that a mix of red and black people were governed by D'mt kings, aged 750 B.C. These people can be indigenous or back-migrant from Yemen, but taken as strong evidence supporting the 'Arebian Judah' and the saba-Solomon theories. Accordingly, the first kingdoms of Isarael & Judah were likely to be located in Yemen, not palestine and the Assyrian captives were taken either from Yemen or Ethiopia.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White history month: Name one great "White" civ... 1 min Make your stand 304
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Jacques Ottawa Or... 1,640,774
Lol DHS official blames nighurs for the demise ... 1 min Ugly monkeys 1
Swastika Insignias and Pro-Nazi Threads on Topix 3 min Margaret Sanger 6
I love black women and hate white women 3 min Jax 28
Equal Rights Amendment v2.1.01 🚺♀ 6 min Margaret Sanger 2
We need honest depictions white masters and bla... 12 min edwedwedwedw 1
Can America Become 80% White Again? 17 min Harrisson 627
卐 Heil Hitler 卍 37 min dwqwqdwq 21
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 41 min Cacapoo 84
Everyday I thank the Lord I am Black!! 1 hr Harrisson 282
Jewish Supremacists And Their Shabbot Goy CUCKS... 2 hr The Cutting Axe 52
More from around the web