Hebrew Israelite

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#62757 May 9, 2013
Dawit_Et wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow LMAO ....Thanks for wishing us well...we appreciate it a lot!!!
Got bad news for ya tho IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN LMAO
Ethiopia has been at war since day one for the past 3000 years....NONE STOP AND WE ARE STILL STANDING :)....WAR IS NOTHING NEW TO US BTW...BUT THERE WILL BE NO MORE WAR......IT IS OVER ......YOU CAN KEEP ON DREAMING THO LOL
saying we aint hebrews wait till the others WAKE UP. WHITE MAN WILL TURN ON YOU AN YO KIND for us, if they see we dont like you then your Black, yo christan friend will do yo kind in, if the rest think like you an others i have Meet, you Needs yo POPULATION TERMED DOWN SOME, sorry buddy, this a Hebrew thang an if you hate us Hebrew as you show, WE WANT TO SEE yo kind ENSNARED IN A WAR, a bad one to,where whole nation is on run,spread yo kind throughout africa

Level 8

Location hidden

#62758 May 9, 2013
i would have Somali an Sudan go at you, then the other muslam nations close in on ya, be nice to see Ethiopia in a bloody war,

Level 8

Location hidden

#62760 May 9, 2013
Dawit_Et wrote:
<quoted text>
Ethiopia has been at war since day one for the past 3000 years....NONE STOP AND WE ARE STILL STANDING :)....WAR IS NOTHING NEW TO US BTW...BUT THERE WILL BE NO MORE WAR......IT IS OVER ......YOU CAN KEEP ON DREAMING THO LOL
its not in bible like that, your on hit list by CREATOR yo kind is fit to, you hate us hebrews, war gone get yo kind, your going to help jews, ARABS knows this, they gone smash on yo kind

Level 8

Location hidden

#62761 May 9, 2013
Dawit_Et wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews captured by pirates could count on ransom and rescue by fellow Jews in the area when they were brought to a slave market, generally deprived of all possessions including the clothes on their back. Repeatedly, communities in Cairo and especially Alexandria were summoned to redeem men and women from the hands of pirates. One fragment indicates how the Jews in Cairo were burdened with frequent requests for ransom and had to organize collections in other communities. ok lets see what MOSES had to say bout being REDEEMED Deuteronomy 28:68 And the Lord shall [a]bring you into Egypt again with ships by the way about which I said to you, You shall never see it again. And there you shall be sold to your enemies as bondmen and bondwomen, but no man shall buy you.Deuteronomy 28:68 "Observe the contrast: you came out from bondage by God's high hand, monuments of His grace and power; you shall be carried back into bondage in men's slave ships. them jews got redeemed by they own ! in times of hardship them jews was wit the romans them sepharviams 2kings 17;24 them jews!they was free sailing around till they got robbed! an then they people bought them out of trouble! couldnt have been real hebrews! they couldnt do nothing but go thru curses , we had no ships after lost of home land! 721.b.c till now! THE FIRST MUEZZIN AND TREASURER OF ISLAM (C. A.D. 600)

HADZRAT BILAL IBN RAHAB, a tall, gaunt, bushy-haired black Ethiopian "slave," was the first high priest and treasurer of the Mohammedan empire. After Mohammed himself, that great religion, them our books bout our people but look what the ETHIOPIAN help creat! look its there an thats why they fall in line wit being wit japheht! our heritage fall causes a lot of people to rise! them books was our heritage, a slave is a servant of his master! read EZELIEL 38 5-6! they came upon a defenceless people us! thats way its easy to step on us do us wrong! BILAL the ETHIOPIAN , yo religion was started by a ETHIOPIAN just like the oldest christian church started in ethiopia,In 316 AD, a Christian philosopher from Tyre, Meropius, embarked on a voyage of exploration along the coast of Africa. He was accompanied by, among others, two Syro-Greeks, Frumentius and his brother Aedesius. The vessel was stranded on the coast, and the natives killed all the travelers except the two brothers, who were taken to the court and given positions of trust by the monarch. They both practiced the Christian faith in private, and soon converted the queen and several other members of the royal court. u see thats y they name on the list Ezekiel 38v5, they got one of they own in islam an the church got up in there first!
ofhs

Melbourne, Australia

#62762 May 9, 2013
what alias what racial jokes ??????
you the one calling up the devil mayb its time you let him go...and got a life ...in.........who else is there? Christ? What do you think as you seem to know everything else you so right about everything.
You tell me.

fyi i didn't actually read your original post or click on the link if there was one as I just saw an opportunity to post this hilarious pic of obama when yoos seemed to be arguing over dreadlocks.
Sorry for you that you have got the "ump over nothing in particular
You are just angry and want to fight. I have struck a nerve and you are projecting and are negative over something really funny hewhew.
I can't stop laughing cause he actually looks so cool with dreads

chill

Level 8

Location hidden

#62763 May 9, 2013
IM HEBREW ELITE you not gone get pass me!! not on my heritage!! IM KING in this! HEBREW TO THE BONE!!! you devils cant get NON!! us HEBREWS stand strong!! WE RUN THIS PAGE!!! hahahah you devils weak an tell lies, an we AINT GOING IN NO WAY hahahah
ofhs

Melbourne, Australia

#62764 May 9, 2013
it is all about warmongering and guns I posted it in the ozforum 'It's the Guns, stupid'
I have also posted it in the 'Barack Obama, our next President' thingy

You must be just a kid I reckon with not much sense or history or experience about ya. I forgive you.

'Please don't drop no more bombs'

Level 8

Location hidden

#62765 May 9, 2013
Pre-Aksumite Civilisation;The cultural significance of the southern Arabian and the East African cultures mixing was enormous. One consequence was the emergence of a number of Afro-Asiatic languages, including Ge’ez which laid the foundation for modern Amharic (much like Latin did for Italian). Amazingly, Ge’ez script is still read by many Christian priests in Ethiopia and Eritrea.The fact that the influence of southern Arabia was so clear (the Sabaean script and in the worship of Sabaean gods), Kingdom Of Aksum came about in 400bc,During its heyday between the 3rd and 6th centuries, the Aksumite kingdom stretched into large parts of southern Arabia,it introduced Christianity to Ethiopia, OK WE WAS OLD AN OK THE RUN WE WOULDNT GO TO ETHIOPIA AFTER FLEEING JERUSALEM ,

Level 8

Location hidden

#62766 May 9, 2013
OK CHECK this that snake Had to be a LEPER of some KIND connected to CAIN,check this they will say,they was founded by none other than the Great-Grandson of Noah, Aksumawi. His new kingdom flourished for a while, but one day Wainaba, a giant snake, 170 cubits long, attacked the city, killed the king and then ruled for 400 dark years. The snake was a foul tempered and dangerous creature and in order to placate him the people of Aksum fed him a diet of milk and virgins. Eventually salvation came in the form of a man named Angabo who, crossing the Red Sea from the land of the Sabeans, offered to kill the serpent in exchange for the throne. The people of Aksum agreed, but rather than fighting the serpent as the Aksumites expected, Angabo proved himself wise and fed the serpent a goat laced in poison. PAGANISM, musta been a CAIN descendt got up an there an they just say a SNAKE RULED OVER THEM, they mite be shame an over 3000 years they told a LIE, AINT NO DAMN REAL GIANT SNAKE WAS KING hahahahah lol that was a white man an they REWOTE HISTORY, from back then hahahahah lol DAMN SNAKE KING a EDOMITE had to get rid of hahahah lol hahahah lol hahahah PIMP the SNAKE hahahahah Had VIRGIN hahahahah lol hahahahah IM GONE LOL on this for a WHILE hahahah lol hahahah
Bmacwaters

New York, NY

#62767 May 9, 2013
ofhs wrote:
it is all about warmongering and guns I posted it in the ozforum 'It's the Guns, stupid'
I have also posted it in the 'Barack Obama, our next President' thingy
You must be just a kid I reckon with not much sense or history or experience about ya. I forgive you.
'Please don't drop no more bombs'
Ok violence, guns, fighting, stabbing, shootings (head shots ),killing, Etc.... And then after the sarcasm an Obama joke. Very funny .....
Listen, we are not the ones Blowing shit up! We see through different eyes. I've seen a lot. We all have. But I've seen a lot. I've studied a lot. Does it matter? Of course! Society is to watered down and its doing bad almost everywhere. We want Peace! Heaven on earth. But we can't because their are the rotten apples that spoil the bunch.
Once again, if you weren't trying to be sarcastic and was really just making a joke I apologize.

But if you tried to take away from MY message on this thread because I struck a nerve..... Ha! Well then F@!k U 2!
That's how I grew up.

Level 8

Location hidden

#62768 May 9, 2013
WAS THAT SNAKE SATAN? DAMN THATS DEEP is that why sword out for them SATAN was in GARDEN of EDEN ok thats africa,THE DEVIL STAYED IN AFRICA look an Bible an show me he was KICKED OUT???? let me see it?????????? DAMN Genesis 3:13;And the LORD God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat.Genesis 3:24;So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.ok babylon is in the EAST we Knows CAIN went there, OK WHERE DID YO BOY SNAKE GO TO????? bible dont say, ok that snake was DEVIL. Babylon kings was LUCIFER, OK ETHIOPIA an Babylon have a CONNECTION, ok they was ruled by a SNAKE???? that snake was CAIN peoples probably PURE an a EDOMITE came an saved them,

Level 8

Location hidden

#62769 May 9, 2013
Ethiopians messing with the Hebrews fixing to READ YO HISTORY , see whats really going on, DAMN SNAKE KING, ahahahah lol did he ride on CHARIOT ? FRESH ass SNAKE King rolling thru the Land hahahah MAKING big deals with other africans hahahahah lol, OUR HISTORY IN SLAVERY is much RESPECTFUL then that hahahah lol SNAKE ruled over they peoples, was a WHITEMAN i bet if you can find they old old history, they mite have did a eygpt move ERASE EVERYTHING, but they haD TO say something when down to COVER THE LIE. they was that stupid to let YO BOY SNAKE run the Nation? hahahahah lol you Ethiopians better set down, an learn from us ,WE never had no real live snake rule over us damn thats REAL REAL BAD hahahah lol hahahaha A DAMN SNAKE for a KING hahahah shit it cant GET WORST THEN THAT hahahahah lol hahahahah thats the WORST of WORST! hahahah damn snake as KING hahahahah blol hahah

Level 8

Location hidden

#62770 May 9, 2013
SNAKE BOY WAS NO OTHER THEN SATAN hahahahah lol ETHIOPIA is MENTION FIRST IN BIBLE,SNAKE WAS THERE in Garden, ok snake was SATAN on the FOR REAL!!!damn!THATS WHY WHITES PROTECT THEM an they one, plus they star on FLAG is OLE GOAT BOY we knows devil got the goat face five star!, Ethiopians YO HISTORY CAN BE DEMONIZED EASY, because ITS TRUE IN BIBLE ABOUT YOU, the only good Ethiopians WAS THE ONES FOR US HEBREWS,an your confused about whom the peoples is because DEVIL LEAD yo Nation at one TIME

Level 8

Location hidden

#62771 May 9, 2013
thats why whole europe pulled up an then they made them Saints? hahahah lol yes the DEVIL RULED over them then Both religions can be traced to they involvements from its start , DAMN thats deep, then they ON HERE CHALLNGING OUR PLAIN HEBREW HISTORY, an the only ones PUSHING TO, Damn thats EVIL, real EVILNESS, from OLD, its like the DEVIL is TALKING THRU THEM an they fighting for SATAN,
trollslayer

Munster, IN

#62772 May 9, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
You would believe its 'good stuff' since that is not 'good' stuff, but laughable stuff made up of nothing but lies by an Afrocentric idiot. Need I remind you of a little history lesson that the dates that idiot gives 1500s - 1700s are the height of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade where your black African ancestors were sold and bought from Africa as slaves from the New World? Well here you go then, since education isn't a top propriety for most around here:
http://www.slavevoyages.org/tast/index.faces
I don't have "slave ancestors" you dumb, euro, bootlicking phuch. You negrohobic idiot. Anytime PPL. like you don't wanna accept something postive about blacks....they either 1) become "slaves" or
2) "Afrocentric"

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#62773 May 9, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest you be careful in using these terms "Chosen people", "Prophesied" and "the scripture about AAs", these are emotional terms and actually never closed to truth. Also, you have mentioned 'Moorish' and other people and said all AAs are not part of the so called 'Hebrew Israelities', while actually they say all AAs are Hebrew Israelities. Actually, their position is totally hilarious but yours is even more remote as world knows that AAs are genetically least diverse and the same with all other West Africans
hebrew israelites will tell you all aa (or everyone on the slave ships) are hebrew israelites from some 'lost tribe'. other groups like the NOI believe aa are from some unknown tribe. and the american moors believe aa are moors.

i actually do try to be carefull and choose the right words. two things i can tell you are aa are not moors (at least more aa, there may have been some mandi and fulani moors). and aa are not mixed hamite/asiatic, which makes it difficult for them (us) to claim some general migration outta canaan.

however i do believe aa are a prophesied people related to the tribulation elect ('chosen').

i've been through this a couple of times before you showed up.

there are a special group of people called the kenites who i believe are related to WA and AA.

Level 8

Location hidden

#62774 May 9, 2013
5th century AD brought the famous Nine Saints, a group of Greek-speaking missionaries who established well-known monasteries in the north of the country, THE BABYLONIAN CONNECTION thru Greeks, SATAN DID GET IN
Bmacwaters

New York, NY

#62776 May 9, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have "slave ancestors" you dumb, euro, bootlicking phuch. You negrohobic idiot. Anytime PPL. like you don't wanna accept something postive about blacks....they either 1) become "slaves" or
2) "Afrocentric"
Reversed psychology. Start referring to them as "YOUS People" Lol!

Level 8

Location hidden

#62777 May 9, 2013
HERE IS YO HEBREW DNA ok for you Devils looking for Hebrew Dna you aint gone get in Palestine! im gone show you why! its right here in yo Devils! NO HEBREW DAN would be Left CREATOR waqnt everything about us off HIS Land Bones to! Jeremiah 8:1;At that time, saith the LORD, they shall bring out the bones of the kings of Judah, and the bones of his princes, and the bones of the priests, and the bones of the prophets, and the bones of the inhabitants of Jerusalem, out of their graves:YOU SEE THEM WORDS? everybody bones gone be dug UP Everybody's from King Graves on down to peoples they GRAVES would be DUG up! an they Bone DUG up an set ot for Doing Egyptian Natural Laws Astrology Babylonian Laws, our bones was set out By the Jews!Jeremiah 8:2;And they shall spread them before the sun, and the moon, and all the host of heaven, whom they have loved, and whom they have served, and after whom they have walked, and whom they have sought, and whom they have worshipped: they shall not be gathered, nor be buried; they shall be for dung upon the face of the earth.Jeremiah 8:3;And death shall be chosen rather than life by all the residue of them that remain of this evil family, which remain in all the places whither I have driven them, saith the LORD of hosts. we would be DRIVEN Crazy we see our peoples choose Death then life everyday! the whole system is our Destruction

Level 8

Location hidden

#62778 May 9, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
hebrew israelites will tell you all aa (or everyone on the slave ships) are hebrew israelites from some 'lost tribe'. other groups like the NOI believe aa are from some unknown tribe. and the american moors believe aa are moors.
i actually do try to be carefull and choose the right words. two things i can tell you are aa are not moors (at least more aa, there may have been some mandi and fulani moors). and aa are not mixed hamite/asiatic, which makes it difficult for them (us) to claim some general migration outta canaan.
however i do believe aa are a prophesied people related to the tribulation elect ('chosen').
i've been through this a couple of times before you showed up.
there are a special group of people called the kenites who i believe are related to WA and AA.
when hebrews ran into africa in 588BCan didnt show up in 539 to be counted, what happen to the WHOLE HEBREW Nation?588BC account for them, im up ntohing to do but READ AN STUDY, so what happen in 588BC when EVERYBODY ran but the ones OBEYED CREATOR?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sad: Crews battling fire at Mount Zion African ... 10 min Rumorz 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min shinningelectr0n 1,250,249
The Truth! 12 min ALL RACES HATE JIGS 2
In light of GAY MARRIAGE being legalized across... 18 min RGB Hacha 1
Do Hispanic men like black women (Feb '07) 18 min Miguel is the man 10,412
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 18 min Deuteronomy 28 1,862
Don't trust women white or black!!!!!! 19 min Grrrr 8
All women prefer white men 24 min TranshumanX 5,153
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 35 min lmao 34,210
I am a bm and I am sticking with bw. PERIOD! 2 hr Mr Jokesob 71
Black girls!!!we're not taking your men! we've ... 5 hr Mgrier75 77
More from around the web