Hebrew Israelite
Bmacwaters

New York, NY

#62713 May 9, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>She doesnt look black. Not only black people have dreadlocks!
Those are braids, not dreadlocks stupid and that's an African hair style! I don't see Peruvians or Caucasians running to the hair salon to get braids but there's a line to get them in my neighborhood.

D!ckwheat!
Ha!
The Iron Dick

Podgorica, Montenegro

#62714 May 9, 2013
Bmacwaters wrote:
<quoted text>
HOLY SMACK! Those are braids @sswipe! And both locks and braids are indigenous to Africans. Are you really that dumb? And yes she does look black or African because, stup!d, I've seen Africans who favors Asians, and Africans who favors, Indian, and I've even seen Africans who favors whites as far as facial features without ever leaving Africa and you know why?
African @ss Eater asks..... Why?
I answer -
Because the original man is the Asiatic Blackman. The maker, the owner, the cream of the planet Earth, father of civilization, GOD of the universe. Fact! ALL men originated from the Black women dummy. Fact!
Ha!
Jews are evil!

This is Jewish Racism against Africans!!!

Hitler was Right on Jews, to bad He did not finish the Job!
7New Earth7

Europe

#62715 May 9, 2013
Glimmer I want to also clear another indoctrination that the orthodoxy carries (according to the medebay script), we are not Adam's children, and we are not Noah's children either. We are not even the false propaganda Cush, our land was called Cush; Cush who is Noahs son was initiated into the cult.....his version of the story was allowed for public viewing, hence the Old Testament.
We are the Angels in the bible, because we had the knowledge of disappearing and flying which everyone can now have. This is why Ethiopians say that There was a serpent who used to fly people to mount debre in the ancient times.....it was we who flew.
So we did not reveal our story, but we ordained Cush to do so ie the Adamics which are abrahamic and solomonic. It was later that we decided to form a pact with these Adamics, so that Jesus will have a story revealed to mankind.
When they say Arch Michael used to come down to fight wars, we could fly to space,(remember they said the the medebays designed the zodiac) and we used to live on top of the mountains. This is why Jacob had to fight with an angel in his vision.

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#62716 May 9, 2013
Dawit_Et wrote:
<quoted text>
It has become enemy of the Lord....Sudan is helping Arab countries to Destroy Israel....
Sudan's Bashir: We will never normalize relations with Israel
Sudan, which analysts say is used as an arms smuggling route to the Hamas-controlled Gaza Strip via neighboring Egypt
http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense...
The Islamist government of Sudan has been accused of taking up again the process of systematically killing the people of the Nuba Mountains, a region in the south of the country that is 30 percent Christian
How in the world were you able to get that tyrants name through? Theybblockmit any time I've attempted to mention him.

I'm very much aware of all of sll of the RAPES, GENOCIDE, MURDER OF JOHN GARANG, DARFUR, ETC, ETC, ETC, ETC!!!

Do you think I actuslly legitamise the Invaders/Usurpers government??? C'mon man...get SERIOUS???
7New Earth7

Europe

#62717 May 9, 2013
Correction: "This is why Jacob had to fight with an angel.
Bmacwaters

New York, NY

#62718 May 9, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>You come back. I enjoy fighting with you lol! If it wasnt for me and you on this site, it would be so damn boring and this thread would have ended long ago! You have every right to your opinion even if no one agrees with it lol....
Opinions are like @ssholes stup!d! And you're the reason this site is wack! The devil takes the truth out of everything and you're living a lie but time will tell. This is a AA forum. Not a confused south East Asian, white Jew, South African, felling left out site. Get a life!
Ha!
Feel It In The Air

Meridian, MS

#62719 May 9, 2013
DECLARED WAR!? "Israel getts US's blessing to bomb Syria" interview with ESCOBAR
Watch @:
You Were WARNED

Meridian, MS

#62720 May 9, 2013
And The Jews Planned...
Watch @:
7New Earth7

Europe

#62721 May 9, 2013
The medebays were the "ACES" in the tarot cards which originated from ancient times!!!!! Aces were above kings!!!!!!! These are the angels!!!!!!! Orissas its the English that popularised the orissa as aces because they found it being called "ISIS, and they are the SAME WORD. Since ancient times, Aces has always been above the Kings and Queens, as gods and godesses. In ancient times, the letter "A" sounded more like "Ah," to the whole world, that is why you hear "a" as Ah in abysinia, etc; . now see this link: http://www.illuminationtarot.com/ancient_egyp...
http://www.google.com.ng/search...
AL the Uncle TOM

Meridian, MS

#62722 May 9, 2013
Cornel West: Sharpton Sold Soul for Obama
Watch @:

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#62723 May 9, 2013
Jeremiah 51:27 "Lift up a banner in the land! Blow the trumpet among the nations! Prepare the nations for battle against her; summon against her these kingdoms: Ararat, Minni and Ashkenaz. Appoint a commander against her; send up horses like a swarm of locusts.
ofhs

Melbourne, Australia

#62724 May 9, 2013
Bmacwaters wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are dreadlocks
Ha!
these are pretty coloured ones lolol

showbiz.peacefmonline.com/news/201205/113493....
Cashing Out

Meridian, MS

#62725 May 9, 2013
Lucky Larry Silverstein Zionist Profiteer of 9/11 Attacks!
Watch @:
Cashing Out

Meridian, MS

#62726 May 9, 2013
Larry Silverstein -'The Real King of New York'( CNBC : Dec 15th 2010 )
Watch @:
Cashing Out

Meridian, MS

#62727 May 9, 2013
911 insidejob - Marvin Bush the Head of Securacom (Security World Trade Centers)
Watch @:
You Were WARNED

Meridian, MS

#62728 May 9, 2013
Pres. Obama Tells Students to Reject Voices Warning of Tyranny Government - Ohio State University
Watch @:
Bmacwaters

New York, NY

#62729 May 9, 2013
ofhs wrote:
<quoted text>
these are pretty coloured ones lolol
showbiz.peacefmonline.com/news/201205/113493....
Now I know I struck a nerve! Ha! Here they come with the aliases and racial jokes! The devil don't even have real power unless we give it to him. Get a life! Ha!
Just Another Uncle TOM

Meridian, MS

#62730 May 9, 2013
Barack Obama : Zionist Stooge
Watch @:
Just Another Uncle TOM

Meridian, MS

#62731 May 9, 2013
Barack Obama is a Zionist Jew
Watch @:
Just Another Uncle TOM

Meridian, MS

#62732 May 9, 2013
Obama Gets in On the Holohoax Stories - Lies about Auschwitz
Watch @:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Joy 1,641,510
THREE WORDS USED TO DESCRIBE WHITES. kir sucka 19 min THrilLa 44
Racism in America (May '17) 20 min THrilLa 1,015
Everyday I thank the Lord I am Black!! 22 min THrilLa 311
Who's the little kid?... 1 hr Cigar Face 26 18
Dark skin: Really a product of "adaptation"? 2 hr Redefined 43
Congratulations nighurs. 600 Chicago homicides... 2 hr Deanna 7
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 4 hr Trollslayer 93
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 8 hr bluestreak returns 832
More from around the web