Hebrew Israelite

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#62524 May 8, 2013
Another quote from the recent bible you quote from:

This is the seed of satan or the Anti Christ:

Daniel 11

32 Those who do wickedly against the covenant he shall corrupt with flattery; but the people who know their God shall be strong, and carry out great exploits.
33 And those of the people who understand shall instruct many; yet for many days they shall fall by sword and flame, by captivity and plundering.

36 “Then the king shall do according to his own will: he shall exalt and magnify himself above every god, shall speak blasphemies against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the wrath has been accomplished; for what has been determined shall be done

43 He shall have power over the treasures of gold and silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt; also the Libyans and Ethiopians shall follow at his heels.
==========

According to that Ethiopians will be confederate with the usurpers who are the enemy of THE CREATOR.
Slave Coast Hebrew

Spanaway, WA

#62525 May 8, 2013
Dawit_Et wrote:
<quoted text>
Sudan is Islamic Nation...and member of Arab league
officially the Republic of the Sudan[8](Arabic: &#1580;&#1605;&#16 07;&#1608;&#1585;& #1610;&#1577; &#1575;&#1604;&#15 87;&#1608;&#1583;& #1575;&#1606;&#8206; Jumh&#363;r&#299;yat as-S&#363;d&#257;n) and sometimes called North Sudan,[9][10][11] is an Arab state in North Africa and the Middle East bordered by Egypt to the north, the Red Sea to the northeast, Eritrea and Ethiopia to the east, South Sudan to the south, the Central African Republic to the southwest, Chad to the west and Libya to the northwest. Internally, the Nile divides the country into eastern and western halves.[12] The population of Sudan is a combination of indigenous inhabitants of the Nile Valley and descendants of migrants from the Arabian Peninsula. The overwhelming majority of the population today adhere to Islam.[13]
was Sudan Islamic before 600 ad?
Slave Coast Hebrew

Seattle, WA

#62526 May 8, 2013
Dawit_Et wrote:
<quoted text>
It is none of my buisness...You can claim to be whatever you want to be...
You need to tell your sister to stop lying about MY PEOPLE....
If its none of your business why are you here. Also if its none of your business why are you telling us that we are stealing culture?

For it to be none of your business you sure spend alot of time on the AA forum.

Again,

So I'm curious, who's heritage are we stealing? Last time I checked the hebraic customs of Circumscing, blowing of the rams horn, pouring of Libations, mensural seperation, cross cousin marriages, polygamy, widow brother marriages were ours to begin with.
, ect. So who is exactly stealing from who?

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#62527 May 8, 2013
see they part of the Religions Against CREATOR, all 3 is AGAINST CREATOR, so they doomed, they more infested with beast religions then anybody an they have the PURE FORM OF IT an they Bragg about that! Ethiopians serve they on interest instead of our peoples as a whole against Oppression , they will enslave other Africans,an did so for a long time, im reading, but before i post im double checking, Bible is right sword out for them because they gone be with peoples that's gone get it an its NO salvation for them, see the Ethiopians with us was with CORRUPT kings, Egypt put them in our land
hello

Seattle, WA

#62528 May 8, 2013
hello

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#62529 May 8, 2013
Dawit_Et wrote:
<quoted text>But, But, But, You are Not "Hebrew" LMAO, STOP STEALING PEOPLES IDENTITY ....

LMAO @ BABYLONIANS HA HA HA
She's no thief..we r not the prophetic thief of our scriptures, the notorious liar and thief are the lepers in the land! Clearly very clearly we see this atrocity and recompense "IS" for THE MOST HIGH & HIS Ppl

Level 8

Location hidden

#62530 May 8, 2013
Ethiopians HAVE NO SALVATION, so them being with Enemy is going to DESTROY THEM, the ones at home in africa bomb gone get them THE ARABS gone finish them off them somebody gone get them, lol hahah i knows how it work, its working now, they all fixing to be FIGHTING BUT US hahahah lol dont go to they damn war hahahah lol hahahah BARQ instead hahahah lol they gone kill each other they them arabs got this in them ,Genesis 16:11;And the angel of the LORD said unto her, Behold, thou art with child, and shalt bear a son, and shalt call his name Ishmael; because the LORD hath heard thy affliction.Genesis 16:12;And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.

Level 8

Location hidden

#62531 May 8, 2013
Slave Coast Hebrew wrote:
<quoted text>
'yet you are pretending to be the real "Hebrew" lol stealing peoples identity'
whos identity are we staeling when Hebraic culture is African? Please explain who culture are we stealing specifically.
that devil cant name 5 curse his peoples been thru hahah lol , i only see one curse on them stupidity

Level 8

Location hidden

#62532 May 8, 2013
Dawit_Et wrote:
<quoted text>
Princes shall come out of Egypt; Ethiopia shall soon stretch out her hands unto God.
:)
anyways KEEP ON HATING US FAKE HEBREW AM OUT LMAO
1 Chronicles 1:36;The sons of Eliphaz; Teman, and Omar, Zephi, and Gatam, Kenaz, and Timna, and Amalek.ok OMAN is OMAR EDOM son you see Jabal al Qamar is Oman , Edom grandson is Oman i.e Omar same peoples! Temen is Yemen an Omar is Oman,OMAR

o'-mar (omar, connected perhaps with 'amar, "speak"; Septuagint Oman or Omar): Grandson of Esau and son of Eliphaz in Gen 36:11; 1 Ch 1:36; given the title "duke" or "chief" in Gen 36:15. Oman is Omar the Septuagint in Egypt did Name CHANGE i see how it goes now! THE ARABS MIXED IN ETHIOPIA any that have they blood is EDOM, yes a sword is out for yo kind DEVILS

Level 8

Location hidden

#62533 May 8, 2013
Heb: Pa'ran meaning "place of caverns".
Name of the place where Hagar and Ishmael went to when they were sent away by Abraham (Genesis 21:21;And he dwelt in the wilderness of Paran: and his mother took him a wife out of the land of Egypt.), and where Ishmael continued to grow,ok check this him being son of Abraham with a promise of great nations, ok check this Isaac had Jacob an Esau, ok esau in inherited what is called Saudi Arabia today! ok Muhammad is of Ishmael an Esau being they shared the same Lands,Seir is the region south of the Dead Sea which oddly extends into Jordan and Saudi Arabia right around where Medina and Mecca are in northwestern Saudi Arabia. It extended from the city of Zoar on the southern tip of the Dead Sea, southeast through Bozrah and then along the Red Sea coast where Medina and Mecca are located. ok they greatness came with this visit! Habakkuk 3:3;God came from Teman, and the Holy One from mount Paran. Selah. His glory covered the heavens, and the earth was full of his praise.thats gone get them started with being a GREAT nation! as was promised to ABRAHAM, them being Edom that great Nation would have a END being we gone be the ONLY standing righteous Nation! they got started with being great, an can content with the beast to bring about fulfillment of Bible!but they EDOM seed Ishmael became edom,Genesis 36:1;Now these are the generations of Esau, who is Edom.Genesis 36:2;Esau took his wives of the daughters of Canaan; Adah the daughter of Elon the Hittite, and Aholibamah the daughter of Anah the daughter of Zibeon the Hivite; Genesis 36:3;And Bashemath Ishmael's daughter, sister of Nebajoth. Adah the daughter of Elon the Hittite BEAST LINE in there! see this when they came out RED mixed looking to almost what the arabs is today check it out! Adah the daughter of Elon the Hittite was Eliphaz MOMMA YEMEN an Ethiopian gone have a Mixed look as it is this day! NO way round this! EDOM is in all those Middle east peoples!

Level 8

Location hidden

#62534 May 8, 2013
our mixing was fore told CREATOR cool wit it, ok those ancient mixed peoples from Babylon, the MIDDLE EAST peoples, READ Joshua 11 these the SAME PEOPLES from back then, amorite mostly in jews Edom mostly Arabs, ok Ethiopian mixed in between them, sepharvaim edom amorite, transferred his blood to Ethiopia an thru YEMEN, PURE EDOM, they all messed up real real bad

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#62535 May 8, 2013
True fact most in the Horn of Africa hate Jews, Hate Halle Selassie,Habesha and think Falashas to be frauds. Idk. I have some Oromo friend from Somalia and when you mention those I name they have a fit. One told me Selassies wife did ritual were they ate people. Might be true,might not. I say that to say not all of Ethiopia view the same way and like Jews or believe the Jew story.

Level 8

Location hidden

#62536 May 8, 2013
IM THANKFUL TO CREATOR i wasnt BORN a ETHIOPIAN hahahah lol being black we could have been born one of them hahahah lol IM happy with the heritage I have HEBREW DIASPORA PEOPLES

Level 2

United States

#62537 May 8, 2013
They claim the lighter Habeshas are mixed and came from Arabia or Yemen.

Level 2

United States

#62538 May 8, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>that devil cant name 5 curse his peoples been thru hahah lol , i only see one curse on them stupidity
I think I seen that video of Ethiopians helping Italy. Did they have Fez's on?

Level 8

Location hidden

#62539 May 8, 2013
the same peoples got us down is the amorites, an some of them will do the old bag of food trick on us like they did,when amorites said they came from far an was on our hit list, an they tricked us,some of that is going on now, we didn't consult the CREATOR an we had to let a Canaanite tribe live because of a OATH, well they slick trying to do us the same

Level 2

United States

#62540 May 8, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text> 1 Chronicles 1:36;The sons of Eliphaz; Teman, and Omar, Zephi, and Gatam, Kenaz, and Timna, and Amalek.ok OMAN is OMAR EDOM son you see Jabal al Qamar is Oman , Edom grandson is Oman i.e Omar same peoples! Temen is Yemen an Omar is Oman,OMAR
o'-mar (omar, connected perhaps with 'amar, "speak"; Septuagint Oman or Omar): Grandson of Esau and son of Eliphaz in Gen 36:11; 1 Ch 1:36; given the title "duke" or "chief" in Gen 36:15. Oman is Omar the Septuagint in Egypt did Name CHANGE i see how it goes now! THE ARABS MIXED IN ETHIOPIA any that have they blood is EDOM, yes a sword is out for yo kind DEVILS
Deep I never notice that but I think that was the purpose. They are right by each other like Yemen and Oman.

Level 2

United States

#62541 May 8, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
the same peoples got us down is the amorites, an some of them will do the old bag of food trick on us like they did,when amorites said they came from far an was on our hit list, an they tricked us,some of that is going on now, we didn't consult the CREATOR an we had to let a Canaanite tribe live because of a OATH, well they slick trying to do us the same
Tyre and Sidon is Libya section? Ive seen slave rooute maps that show they took some too

Level 8

Location hidden

#62542 May 8, 2013
Ethiopian can only be good if they see us as Hebrews like the ones we had in the Land,if they cant see us as Hebrews, then they ENEMY, black skin means Nothing, an we gone have africans that hate us an some that love us, ones love us, might have us in them, the ones hate us, we see them an what they doing, we Opperss our on out of ignorance, they dont, they knows what they doing,exploiting us , that lil store on corner gets billions when you ad them up, Indians India , got every hotel, they all in our hoods, Mexicans getting all the jobs now, we being EAT ALIVE,

Level 8

Location hidden

#62543 May 8, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text>Tyre and Sidon is Libya section? Ive seen slave rooute maps that show they took some too
Sidon Tyre phoenician , way away from libya, what made you ask that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"LIBERALS" Are CLOSE MINDED KNUCKLE DRAGGERS 7 min The Patriot 32
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Politico Incorrecto 1,783,462
Topix sucks 11 min lori579 11
liberal actor Peter Fonda wants to kidnap Barr... 21 min lori579 28
Black Superiority (Aug '17) 25 min lori579 4
Today's dead mudshark 43 min Kelly 6
June, 19 A True Holy Day 1 hr Black Power 15
Direct link between Opioid abuse and Trump voters 1 hr Hmm 20
HISPANICS! This is how Obama and his blacks tr... 2 hr Firey Fellow 44 43
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 2 hr dreamhunk 41,243
Are Mexicans the the new Blacks? 3 hr BillyDbigballer 87