Hebrew Israelite

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#62512 May 8, 2013
Zephaniah 2

12 You Ethiopians also, you shall be slain by MY sword.

13 And HE will stretch out HIS hand against the North, and destroy Assyria: And will make Nineveh a desolation, and dry like a wilderness.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#62513 May 8, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Zephaniah 2
12 You Ethiopians also, you shall be slain by MY sword.
13 And HE will stretch out HIS hand against the North, and destroy Assyria: And will make Nineveh a desolation, and dry like a wilderness.
Princes shall come out of Egypt; Ethiopia shall soon stretch out her hands unto God.

:)

anyways KEEP ON HATING US FAKE HEBREW AM OUT LMAO

Level 7

Location hidden

#62514 May 8, 2013
Ezekiel 38
1 And the Word of THE CREATOR came unto Me saying,

2 Son of Man, set Thy face against GOG, the land of MAGOG, the chief prince of MESHECH and TUBAL, and prophesy against him,

3 And say, Thus saith THE CREATOR GOD; Behold, I AM AGAINST THEE, O GOG, the chief prince of MESHECH and TUBAL:

4 And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even shields, all of them handling swords:

5 PERSIA, ETHIOPIA, and LIBYA with them; all of them with shield and helmet:

6 GOMER, and all his bands; the house of TOGARMAH of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee.

Level 7

Location hidden

#62515 May 8, 2013
The difference with Egypt is that Egypt will be allowed to enter into the Congregation.

Interesting.

Egypt is also where THE CREATOR said HE will set up an ALTAR ALSO!

Now THE CREATOR called HIS PEOPLE are BEYOND the NILE RIVER and SCATTERED THROUGH BONDAGE AND CAPTIVITY IN THE LANDS OF THEIR CAPTURES.
AND HE WILL SET UP AN ALTAR IN EGYPT and SET UP ISRAEL again IN THE DAY THAT HE COMES!
Hmmm.

Level 7

Location hidden

#62516 May 8, 2013
Out of all, is it interesting that Egypt besides the ISRAELITES is where an ALTAR will be set?

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#62517 May 8, 2013
Malachi 1:1 The burden of the word of the LORD to Israel by Malachi. you see that word BURDEN? this was in 430BC, we came back or started to come back from Babylon in 538BC,ok 108 years later that was wrote by Malachi the Prophet,Malachi 1:6;A son honoureth his father, and a servant his master: if then I be a father, where is mine honour? and if I be a master, where is my fear? saith the LORD of hosts unto you, O priests, that despise my name. And ye say, Wherein have we despised thy name?Malachi 1:7;Ye offer polluted bread upon mine altar; and ye say, Wherein have we polluted thee? In that ye say, The table of the LORD is contemptible.Malachi 1:8;And if ye offer the blind for sacrifice, is it not evil? and if ye offer the lame and sick, is it not evil? offer it now unto thy governor; will he be pleased with thee, or accept thy person? saith the LORD of hosts,Malachi 1:10;Who is there even among you that would shut the doors for nought? neither do ye kindle fire on mine altar for nought. I have no pleasure in you, saith the LORD of hosts, neither will I accept an offering at your hand,now these the RETURNS being talked to an about, us that went tinto africa was moving to westafrica ok back to point,Malachi 1:11;For from the rising of the sun even unto the going down of the same my name shall be great among the Gentiles; and in every place incense shall be offered unto my name, and a pure offering: for my name shall be great among the heathen, saith the LORD of hosts. Ok stop right here! Ok we know the FREAKY GREEKYS roll up on us in 332BC, from 430BC when the Prophet Malachi wrote that, the Greeks would come to the Land 98 years later, thats real fast if your fixing to lose everything till CREATOR call us Back! Malachi 1:12;But ye have profaned it, in that ye say, The table of the LORD is polluted; and the fruit thereof, even his meat, is contemptible.Malachi 1:13;Ye said also, Behold, what a weariness is it! and ye have snuffed at it, saith the LORD of hosts; and ye brought that which was torn, and the lame, and the sick; thus ye brought an offering: should I accept this of your hand? saith the LORD.Malachi 1:14;But cursed be the deceiver, which hath in his flock a male, and voweth, and sacrificeth unto the Lord a corrupt thing: for I am a great King, saith the LORD of hosts, and my name is dreadful among the heathen.ok our Curse was out lined by Moses, every Curse was in the book,they Got it to check this Malachi 2:1;And now, O ye priests, this commandment is for you.Malachi 2:2;If you will not listen, if you will not take it to heart to give honor to my name, says the LORD of hosts, then I will send the curse upon you and I will curse your blessings. Indeed, I have already cursed them, because you do not lay it to heart.at what point did our heart change? it didnt History showed the Greeks to roll up on us,Scythian Jews had the whole samaria, we was in Jerusalem Judah, ok check this,Malachi 2:3;Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces, even the dung of your solemn feasts; and one shall take you away with it.THAT WAS AN EVICTION NOTICE Greeks came 98 years later 332BC,even the Levites got case away! Malachi 2:8;But ye are departed out of the way; ye have caused many to stumble at the law; ye have corrupted the covenant of Levi, saith the LORD of hosts.Malachi 2:9;Therefore have I also made you contemptible and base before all the people, according as ye have not kept my ways, but have been partial in the law.,Malachi 3:9;Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation. It was over for Returns, so how all them jews get to have books SIN-OF-GOGs an everything! we olny got the church an false gods! an it was a curse put on us! so we the Real, its no peace in Palestine from them jews returning there! they Treaten with NUKE at all times! they aint gone every be the peoples

Level 7

Location hidden

#62518 May 8, 2013
All the Gentiles will stretch their hands TO THE CREATOR that accept THE TRUE ISRAELITES.
THE others will be punished and destroyed. Those that took into Captivity will go into captivity. Those that slew by the sword, shall be slain by the sword.

Level 8

Location hidden

#62519 May 8, 2013
Dawit_Et wrote:
<quoted text>
Sighs......yet you are pretending to be the real "Hebrew" lol stealing peoples identity LOOL AND ALL THAT IN THE NAME OF THE LORD...
ha ha ha....
Its all written about your kind tho :)
EDOM!!! Edesius and Frumentius EDOMITES brothers from Tyre, Phoenician, introduced Christianity into Abyssinia; THEM FACTS IM GONE SHOW YOU WHY THEM ETHIOPIANS ON LIST AN WITH GOG, an the Jews, because the edomite Frumentius is they saint hahahah, Frumentius) used their influence to spread Christianity. First they encouraged the Christian merchants, who were temporarily in the country, to practice their faith openly by meeting at places of public worship, Them gone be some Scythian Jews, with the sepharvaims driving the ships for them the Jews transported christian Jews all around, because being a Jew was a bad thing, the stole wealth from peoples all the time, TWO CROOKS STARTED CHRISTIANITY IN ETHIOPIA Frumentius,, who was "eager for the conversion of Abyssinia", accompanied Edesius as far as Alexandria, where he requested St. Athanasius to send a bishop and some priests to Abyssinia.OK CHECK THIS. St. Athanasius considered Frumentius himself the most suitable person for bishop and consecrated him in 328,SEE? that devil was sent in as a spy from the very beginning, he had ties to the Leaders of the land, an then they planted his evil ass in Ethiopia! them gone be facts , the Jews had created Christianity, in Egypt, long before with the help of the likes of PHILO,

Level 7

Location hidden

#62520 May 8, 2013
ME...scriputure, THE CREATORS and Prophets words.

You.. upset. ;)

Level 8

Location hidden

#62521 May 8, 2013
THE MAIN THING ETHIOPIA gone be Part of all the FAKE religions. Judaism Christianity Islam, an they not chosen see they doomed, all 3 religions puts them at odd with CREATOR,plus they edom spin offs
Slave Coast Hebrew

Spanaway, WA

#62522 May 8, 2013
Dawit_Et wrote:
<quoted text>
Sighs......yet you are pretending to be the real "Hebrew" lol stealing peoples identity LOOL AND ALL THAT IN THE NAME OF THE LORD...
ha ha ha....
Its all written about your kind tho :)
'yet you are pretending to be the real "Hebrew" lol stealing peoples identity'

whos identity are we staeling when Hebraic culture is African? Please explain who culture are we stealing specifically.

Level 8

Location hidden

#62523 May 8, 2013
they worst off them other Africans, they didnt experience total COLONIALISM or slavery they on PAR WITH BEAST, plus they look down on the Hebrews, an they exploit us,

Level 7

Location hidden

#62524 May 8, 2013
Another quote from the recent bible you quote from:

This is the seed of satan or the Anti Christ:

Daniel 11

32 Those who do wickedly against the covenant he shall corrupt with flattery; but the people who know their God shall be strong, and carry out great exploits.
33 And those of the people who understand shall instruct many; yet for many days they shall fall by sword and flame, by captivity and plundering.

36 “Then the king shall do according to his own will: he shall exalt and magnify himself above every god, shall speak blasphemies against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the wrath has been accomplished; for what has been determined shall be done

43 He shall have power over the treasures of gold and silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt; also the Libyans and Ethiopians shall follow at his heels.
==========

According to that Ethiopians will be confederate with the usurpers who are the enemy of THE CREATOR.
Slave Coast Hebrew

Spanaway, WA

#62525 May 8, 2013
Dawit_Et wrote:
<quoted text>
Sudan is Islamic Nation...and member of Arab league
officially the Republic of the Sudan[8](Arabic: &#1580;&#1605;&#16 07;&#1608;&#1585;& #1610;&#1577; &#1575;&#1604;&#15 87;&#1608;&#1583;& #1575;&#1606;&#8206; Jumh&#363;r&#299;yat as-S&#363;d&#257;n) and sometimes called North Sudan,[9][10][11] is an Arab state in North Africa and the Middle East bordered by Egypt to the north, the Red Sea to the northeast, Eritrea and Ethiopia to the east, South Sudan to the south, the Central African Republic to the southwest, Chad to the west and Libya to the northwest. Internally, the Nile divides the country into eastern and western halves.[12] The population of Sudan is a combination of indigenous inhabitants of the Nile Valley and descendants of migrants from the Arabian Peninsula. The overwhelming majority of the population today adhere to Islam.[13]
was Sudan Islamic before 600 ad?
Slave Coast Hebrew

Seattle, WA

#62526 May 8, 2013
Dawit_Et wrote:
<quoted text>
It is none of my buisness...You can claim to be whatever you want to be...
You need to tell your sister to stop lying about MY PEOPLE....
If its none of your business why are you here. Also if its none of your business why are you telling us that we are stealing culture?

For it to be none of your business you sure spend alot of time on the AA forum.

Again,

So I'm curious, who's heritage are we stealing? Last time I checked the hebraic customs of Circumscing, blowing of the rams horn, pouring of Libations, mensural seperation, cross cousin marriages, polygamy, widow brother marriages were ours to begin with.
, ect. So who is exactly stealing from who?

Level 8

Location hidden

#62527 May 8, 2013
see they part of the Religions Against CREATOR, all 3 is AGAINST CREATOR, so they doomed, they more infested with beast religions then anybody an they have the PURE FORM OF IT an they Bragg about that! Ethiopians serve they on interest instead of our peoples as a whole against Oppression , they will enslave other Africans,an did so for a long time, im reading, but before i post im double checking, Bible is right sword out for them because they gone be with peoples that's gone get it an its NO salvation for them, see the Ethiopians with us was with CORRUPT kings, Egypt put them in our land
hello

Seattle, WA

#62528 May 8, 2013
hello

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#62529 May 8, 2013
Dawit_Et wrote:
<quoted text>But, But, But, You are Not "Hebrew" LMAO, STOP STEALING PEOPLES IDENTITY ....

LMAO @ BABYLONIANS HA HA HA
She's no thief..we r not the prophetic thief of our scriptures, the notorious liar and thief are the lepers in the land! Clearly very clearly we see this atrocity and recompense "IS" for THE MOST HIGH & HIS Ppl

Level 8

Location hidden

#62530 May 8, 2013
Ethiopians HAVE NO SALVATION, so them being with Enemy is going to DESTROY THEM, the ones at home in africa bomb gone get them THE ARABS gone finish them off them somebody gone get them, lol hahah i knows how it work, its working now, they all fixing to be FIGHTING BUT US hahahah lol dont go to they damn war hahahah lol hahahah BARQ instead hahahah lol they gone kill each other they them arabs got this in them ,Genesis 16:11;And the angel of the LORD said unto her, Behold, thou art with child, and shalt bear a son, and shalt call his name Ishmael; because the LORD hath heard thy affliction.Genesis 16:12;And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.

Level 8

Location hidden

#62531 May 8, 2013
Slave Coast Hebrew wrote:
<quoted text>
'yet you are pretending to be the real "Hebrew" lol stealing peoples identity'
whos identity are we staeling when Hebraic culture is African? Please explain who culture are we stealing specifically.
that devil cant name 5 curse his peoples been thru hahah lol , i only see one curse on them stupidity

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 min Moses 46,363
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 8 min devilsgrin 2,056
The UK has left the EU 13 min enoch powell 110
why do white men prefer african women but NOT A... (Aug '09) 15 min how to treat a lady 1,497
Why are black people so afraid of white people? (May '10) 49 min tropical woman 1,001
Human Sexuality forum CLOSED - guess whos next 1 hr Truth Hurts 8
Why are black people so ugly? (Oct '15) 1 hr The Reality 43
black men are entitled to white women (Jun '15) 6 hr Stupid Thread 86
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 6 hr Francis Franklin 270
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 6 hr Fukanig 71
How Fkn dumb can Republicans get? 2.0 7 hr Fukanig 69
More from around the web