Hebrew Israelite

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#62484 May 8, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>might be the ones took over hoods? some Ethiopians got to get sword, is it the ones in Palestine in the army? or is them mixed with edom? its all the above, they messed up. i got Ethiopians friend to they try to be like us is cool,
LOL. So do I. That is why I don't address him when say his craziness. I just keep it on the scripture.

I haven't said anything the INDIGENOUS ones don't agree with.

He knows he's the usurper.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#62485 May 8, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy oh boy, I'm sure u must have mastered how to tackle Jeremiah 50:17-the phrase 'now nebuchadnezzar'.........
he was a Scythian mixed with Chaldean Arabs,amorite an edom, nebuchadnezzar' represented all them,Jeremiah 50:17;Israel is a scattered sheep; the lions have driven him away: first the king of Assyria hath devoured him; and last this Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon hath broken his bones.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#62486 May 8, 2013
in 738 B.C., during the reign of Tiglat-Pilesar III (745 to 726 B.C.), who had occupied Gaza , the terminal point of the "incense" road from Southern Arabia to the Mediterranean Sea, Zabbibubal the queen of the Aribi region, sent tribute to the Assyrian king. She probably ruled the oasis of Adumu ( Dmat al-andal ) and was high priestess of the kedar tribe, to which the oasis paid tribute. In 734 B.C. Tiglat appointed the Arab Idibail as his representative in the land of Muri (Midian and Northern Hidaz), through which the "incense" road passed, and in 732 B.C. he subdued another queen of Aribi, who had apparently joined a coalition of the king of Damascus and several Arab tribes, among them (Massa in Genesis Genesis 25:13;And these are the names of the sons of Ishmael, by their names, according to their generations: the firstborn of Ishmael, Nebajoth; and Kedar, and Adbeel, and Mibsam,Genesis 25:14;And Masma, and Duma, and Massa, Genesis 25:15;Hadar, and Tema, Jetur, Naphish, and Kedemah:, Tema ( Taymayappa , a Midianite tribe in the territory of east of Taym, the Badana (south-east of the oasis of ;El-Dayd) and Saba (the Sabaeans)(the Sabaeans)—conquered two of her cities and besieged her camp, so that she sent white camels as a tribute; the aforementioned Arab tribes were also compelled to pay tribute, and Idiba il (the Adb-el of Genesis 25;13 And these are the names of the sons of Ishmael, by their names, according to their generations: the firstborn of Ishmael, Nebajoth; and Kedar, and Adbeel, and Mibsam,), who resided near Gaza , was forced to recognize Assyrian suzerainty. In order to be sure of the loyalty of queen Samsi's land, Tiglat-Pilesar III appointed a resident at her court. As the cities subdued by the Assyrian king were situated on the caravan road in southern and northern Taym,, it is obvious that the object of the struggle was the possession of the northern part of the caravan road from Mrib to Gaza ( Ghazza . Nevertheless his success in subduing these people was neither complete nor lasting EDOMITES mixed in, for in 715 B.C. king Sargon II (722 to 705 B.C.) again defeated the hayappa as well as the Tamdi ( Tama , west of the oasis of Taym and the Marsimani ( south of Araba ), and Samsi, queen of Aribi, and the Sabaeans are again recorded as paying tribute. In 703 B.C. the Arabs (Yatie was the queen of Aribi) helped the Babylonian king Marduk-apal-iddina against Sennacherib king Marduk-apal-iddina was a Chaldean king, king of Assyria (705 to 681 B.C.); but the Arab troops were¶ taken prisoner by the Assyrians, and Sennacherib seems to have possessed considerable influence over the Arabs, as Herodotus (ii, 141) calls him "king of the Arabs and Assyrians" (F. Hommel, Ethnologie, 574). In 689 B.C., after the defeat of Babylon , Sennacherib attacked the camps of the Arab clans subject to queen Teelkhunu, an Sennacherib routed them and pursued them into the inner desert around Adummatu (Dmat al-jandal ). The settlers of this large oasis were dependent upon the Kedar tribe which had control over Northern Arabia (the Palmyrene). The queen and priestess of Adummatu,Teelkhunu , and her lieutenant , king of Aribi, had taken refuge here; they latter, after a dispute with the queen, fled into the inner desert, but was pardoned by Assarhaddon, Sennacherib's successor, who recognized him as chief of all the kedar. hazail died in 675 B.C., and his son uaite (Yata) succeeded him, paying a heavy tribute to the Assyrian king, who had sent back Teelkhunu's daughter Tabua to hazail as queen and priestess. In 676 B.C. Assarhaddn made an expedition against the arabs in the depression of the desert , the king of Babylon , revolted against Assurbubal, then Kedar under uaite began hostilities against him and plundered the western borders of the country they Edom now,, but were driven back to the desert;

Level 7

Location hidden

#62487 May 8, 2013
Of course he will lie and say SUDAN were Islam. He's confederate with Gog, Magog, Babylonians, AshkeNAZIs and Sephards there.

They continue to invade and attack the People of THE CREATOR.

Sending in their covert ops to act as Islam to take over SUDAN and MALI and all the other Africans that haven't allowed them in.

Islam and jews and "christians" are all working together for satans common goal.

That is why THE CREATOR is coming! They are in the process of fulfilling the Gentiles time/Amorites time.

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#62488 May 8, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
i was watching this vid where some Italians an Ethiopians was fighting against these, African in Nigeria,an the Africans had them hemmed up in a house surrounded, an they told the Ethiopians to surrender or die with the Italians they was mercenary, the Ethiopian came out hands in air, they killed the Italians, point is Ethiopians are sellouts worst then we is, its a honor for them to do so
Yes they stick up for the Arab moreso then native Africans.Ive notice it as well even with mines. Thise Tuaregs are closer related to them right.

Level 7

Location hidden

#62489 May 8, 2013
The Psalme of David 83

1 Hold not THY tongue O' GOD, Keep not still silence, Refrain not THYSELF, O GOD.

2 For lo, THY enemies make a murmuring, and they that hate THEE, lift up their head.

3 They imagine craftly against THY People, and take council against THY Secret Ones.

4 Come (say they) Let us root them out from among the people, that the name of ISRAEL may be put out of remembrance.

5 For they have cast their heads together with one consent, and are confederate against THEE.

6 The tabernacles of the Edomites, and Ishmaelites, the Moabites and the Hagarenes.

7 Gebal, Ammon, and Amalech: the Philistines with them that dwell at Tyre.

8 Assur also is joined unto them, and help the children of Loth. Selah.

9 But do unto them as unto the Madianites, unto Sisera, and unto Jabin by the Brook of Kison.

10 Which perished at Endor, and become as the dung of the Earth.

11 Make their princes like Oreb and Zeb. Ye, make all their princes as Zebea and Salmana.

12 Which say: WE WILL HAVE THE HOUSE OF GOD IN POSSESSION.
==========

Looks like the USURPERS at work according to THE CREATOR.

Level 7

Location hidden

#62490 May 8, 2013
Looks like this Prophecy of the USURPERING Gentiles will take the Land of ISRAEL and trodden it down on every side. Fulfilling as we speak.

Ezekiel 36

3 Prophecy therefore, and speak: Thus saith THE CREATOR GOD: Seeing Ye be wasted and trodden down on every side, and become a possession unto the residue of the Gentiles, which have brought You in to mens mouths and unto an evil name among the people:
7New Earth7

Sweden

#62491 May 8, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
in 738 B.C., during the reign of Tiglat-Pilesar III (745 to 726 B.C.), who had occupied Gaza , the terminal point of the "incense" road from Southern Arabia to the Mediterranean Sea, Zabbibubal the queen of the Aribi region, sent tribute to the Assyrian king. She probably ruled the oasis of Adumu ( Dmat al-andal ) and was high priestess of the kedar tribe, to which the oasis paid tribute. In 734 B.C. Tiglat appointed the Arab Idibail as his representative in the land of Muri (Midian and Northern Hidaz), through which the "incense" road passed, and in 732 B.C. he subdued another queen of Aribi, who had apparently joined a coalition of the king of Damascus and several Arab tribes, among them (Massa in Genesis Genesis 25:13;And these are the names of the sons of Ishmael, by their names, according to their generations: the firstborn of Ishmael, Nebajoth; and Kedar, and Adbeel, and Mibsam,Genesis 25:14;And Masma, and Duma, and Massa, Genesis 25:15;Hadar, and Tema, Jetur, Naphish, and Kedemah:, Tema ( Taymayappa , a Midianite tribe in the territory of east of Taym, the Badana (south-east of the oasis of ;El-Dayd) and Saba (the Sabaeans)(the Sabaeans)—conquered two of her cities and besieged her camp, so that she sent white camels as a tribute; the aforementioned Arab tribes were also compelled to pay tribute, and Idiba il (the Adb-el of Genesis 25;13 And these are the names of the sons of Ishmael, by their names, according to their generations: the firstborn of Ishmael, Nebajoth; and Kedar, and Adbeel, and Mibsam,), who resided near Gaza , was forced to recognize Assyrian suzerainty. In order to be sure of the loyalty of queen Samsi's land, Tiglat-Pilesar III appointed a resident at her court. As the cities subdued by the Assyrian king were situated on the caravan road in southern and northern Taym,, it is obvious that the object of the struggle was the possession of the northern part of the caravan road from Mrib to Gaza ( Ghazza . Nevertheless his success in subduing these people was neither complete nor lasting EDOMITES mixed in, for in 715 B.C. king Sargon II (722 to 705 B.C.) again defeated the hayappa as well as the Tamdi ( Tama , west of the oasis of Taym and the Marsimani ( south of Araba ), and Samsi, queen of Aribi, and the Sabaeans are again recorded as paying tribute. In 703 B.C. the Arabs (Yatie was the queen of Aribi) helped the Babylonian king Marduk-apal-iddina against Sennacherib king Marduk-apal-iddina was a Chaldean king, king of Assyria (705 to 681 B.C.); but the Arab troops were¶ taken prisoner by the Assyrians, and Sennacherib seems to have possessed considerable influence over the Arabs, as Herodotus (ii, 141) calls him "king of the Arabs and Assyrians" (F. Hommel, Ethnologie, 574). In 689 B.C., after the defeat of Babylon , Sennacherib attacked the camps of the Arab clans subject to queen Teelkhunu, an Sennacherib routed them and pursued ..... uaite began hostilities against him and plundered the western borders of the country they Edom now,, but were driven back to the desert;
So where is the future prophesy of Dem Hebrews?

Level 7

Location hidden

#62492 May 8, 2013
Ezekiel 36

1 Thou son of man, prophesy upon the Mountains of Israel, and speak:

2 O ye Mountains of Israel: Thus saith THE CREATOR GOD: Because Your enemies hath said upon You: Aha, Their high everlasting places are now become ours:

3 Prophecy therefore, and speak: Thus saith THE CREATOR GOD: Seeing Ye be wasted and trodden down on every side, and become a possession unto the residue of the Gentiles, which have brought You in to mens mouths and unto an evil name among the people:

4 Therefore, Hear the word of THE CREATOR GOD, O Ye Mountains of Israel: Thus saith THE CREATOR GOD unto the mountains and hills, valleys and dales, to the void wilderness and deslolate cities, which are spoiled, and had in derision on every side, among the residue of the Heathen:

5 Yee, even Thus saith THE CREATOR GOD: In the fire of MY jealousy have I taken a device, against the residue of the Gentiles, and against all Edom: which have taken in MY Land unto themselves for a possession: which also rejoiced from their whole heart with a despiteful stomach, to waste it, and to spoil it.

6 Prophesy therefore upon the Land of Israel, speak unto the mountains and hills, to valleys and dales, Thus saith THE CREATOR GOD: Behold, this have I devised in MY jealousy and terrible wrath: For so much as Ye have suffered reprose of the Heathen,

7 Therefore, thus saith THE CREATOR GOD: I have sworn, that the Gentiles which lie about You, shall bear Your confusion themselves.

==========

Whoooo!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#62493 May 8, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Did you not get that scripture that you quoted from the bibles that are recent and say that Ethiopians will be slain with the sword by THE CREATOR?
That scripture is NOT calling you ISRAELITES!
LOL Ethiopia will NEVER BE SLAIN, that is ur wishful thinking lol

Location hidden

#62494 May 8, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text> Not going against what you saying. Ethiopia in the bible couldve been any place in Africa. Also at the same time HOA Ethiopia was converting Nubia was too. It goes the same way when God said hes going to Judge Ethiopia for some conflict with Israel and in Revelations. So we dont know if hes talking about the HOA Ethiopia or Negro Ethiopia maybe both in that Region. Some bibles even say Morians instead of Ethiopia. I know God loves all and most likely was judging specific nations within those areas not specifically negro or hoa. I notice the Falasha look more hoa/negro mixed then most in Ethiopia and are lighter then the Habesha.
I tell you this, IT IS definitely NOT ETHIOPIA....

Location hidden

#62495 May 8, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
SUDAN WAS NOT ISLAMIC FIRST!!!!!!!!!!
TO SAY THAT NORTH SUDAN HAS ALWAYS BEEN ISLAMIC IS A DAMN LIE!!!!!!!!!!
The TRUTH is that Coptic Christianity was in the Sudan sometime after 100 A.D (Second Century)!!!!!!!!!
So, to claim that Islam came to Sudan first is TOTALLY FALSE!!!!!!!!!!
Remember, the Prophet passed away in 632 A.D.(THE 7TH CENTURY)???
IN 642 ISLAMIC FORCES CONQURED CANAAN/PALESTINE, THEN SET THEIR EYES ON NORTH AFRICA. FIRST KEMET (EGYPT) AND YOU KNOW THE REST OF THE STORY…
Sudan is Islamic Nation...and member of Arab league

officially the Republic of the Sudan[8](Arabic: &#1580;&#1605;&#16 07;&#1608;&#1585;& #1610;&#1577; &#1575;&#1604;&#15 87;&#1608;&#1583;& #1575;&#1606;&#8206; Jumh&#363;r&#299;yat as-S&#363;d&#257;n) and sometimes called North Sudan,[9][10][11] is an Arab state in North Africa and the Middle East bordered by Egypt to the north, the Red Sea to the northeast, Eritrea and Ethiopia to the east, South Sudan to the south, the Central African Republic to the southwest, Chad to the west and Libya to the northwest. Internally, the Nile divides the country into eastern and western halves.[12] The population of Sudan is a combination of indigenous inhabitants of the Nile Valley and descendants of migrants from the Arabian Peninsula. The overwhelming majority of the population today adhere to Islam.[13]

Location hidden

#62496 May 8, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Ethiopia INVADED SUDAN and INVADED JUDA and ISRAELITES!
Ethiopia NEVER INVADED ISRAEL BUT IT DID INVADE MANY NATIONS INCLUDING SOME ACROSS THE RED SEA :)

WE DO NOT INVADE HOLY LAND WE WILL DEFEND IT WITH OUR BLOOD :)

Level 7

Location hidden

#62497 May 8, 2013
The Sabeans went into Job and attacked Him and Took all of His possessions as the work of Satan:

Note: Job's an ISRAELITE.... The Chaldeans and Sabean's (the seeds of satan) ARE NOT.

The Book of JOB 1

13 Now upon a certain day when His Sons and His Daughters were eating, and drinking wine in Their eldest Brothers House,

14 There came a messenger unto JOB, and said: While the oxen were plowing, and the asses going in the pasture beside them:

15 THE SABEANS CAME IN VIOLENTLY, AND TOOK THEM ALL AWAY: Ye, they have slain Thy Servants with the sword, and I only ran My way, to tell Thee.

16 And while He was yet speaking, There came another, and said: The fire of GOD is fallen from Heaven, it hath consumed, and burnt up all Thy sheep and Servants: And I only ran My way, to tell Thee.

17 In the mean season while He was yet speaking, There came another, and said: THE CALDEES MADE THREE ARMIES< AND FELL UPON THY CAMELS, WHICH THEY HAVE CARRIED AWAY, Ye and slain Thy Servants with the sword: And I only am gotten aaway, to tell Thee.

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#62498 May 8, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Ezekiel 36
1 Thou son of man, prophesy upon the Mountains of Israel, and speak:
2 O ye Mountains of Israel: Thus saith THE CREATOR GOD: Because Your enemies hath said upon You: Aha, Their high everlasting places are now become ours:
4 Therefore, Hear the word of THE CREATOR GOD, O Ye Mountains of Israel: Thus saith THE CREATOR GOD unto the mountains and hills, valleys and dales, to the void wilderness and deslolate cities, which are spoiled, and had in derision on every side, among the residue of the Heathen:
5 Yee, even Thus saith THE CREATOR GOD: In the fire of MY jealousy have I taken a device, against the residue of the Gentiles, and against all Edom: which have taken in MY Land unto themselves for a possession: which also rejoiced from their whole heart with a despiteful stomach, to waste it, and to spoil it.
6 Prophesy therefore upon the Land of Israel, speak unto the mountains and hills, to valleys and dales, Thus saith THE CREATOR GOD: Behold, this have I devised in MY jealousy and terrible wrath: For so much as Ye have suffered reprose of the Heathen,
7 Therefore, thus saith THE CREATOR GOD: I have sworn, that the Gentiles which lie about You, shall bear Your confusion themselves.
==========
Whoooo!
Lol Jews never been confused so it couldnt be them.

Location hidden

#62499 May 8, 2013
Slave Coast Hebrew wrote:
<quoted text>. Try researching the exact tribes and migration histories of the tribes in which the diaspora descends. Then we can have a honest convo. I'll give u a few to start. The Tikar, Bamileke, Fulani/Hausa, Igbo, Ewe, Akan, Mande/Sonike.
You will see that before arriving in their current locations these tribes either came from North Africa or the Nile regions of Nubia and the Great Lakes region aka the source of the Nile.
So I'm curious, who's heritage are we stealing? Last time I checked the hebraic customs of Circumscing, blowing of the rams horn, pouring of Libations, mensural seperation, cross cousin marriages, polygamy, widow brother marriages were ours to begin with.
And other thing. The Bantu migration is a flat out lie. The AA direct exact ancestors have migration histories that don't reflect the bantu migration theory of a Cameroon starting point. Just thought I point that out. The Igbo starting point Great Lakes, Mande North Africa, Tikar northern Sudan, Bamileke also the Nile Valley.
You and Glimmer as well need to study our direct ancestors a lil more before speaking on my people.
It is none of my buisness...You can claim to be whatever you want to be...

You need to tell your sister to stop lying about MY PEOPLE....

Location hidden

#62500 May 8, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
SUDAN WAS NOT ISLAMIC FIRST!!!!!!!!!!
TO SAY THAT NORTH SUDAN HAS ALWAYS BEEN ISLAMIC IS A DAMN LIE!!!!!!!!!!
The TRUTH is that Coptic Christianity was in the Sudan sometime after 100 A.D (Second Century)!!!!!!!!!
So, to claim that Islam came to Sudan first is TOTALLY FALSE!!!!!!!!!!
Remember, the Prophet passed away in 632 A.D.(THE 7TH CENTURY)???
IN 642 ISLAMIC FORCES CONQURED CANAAN/PALESTINE, THEN SET THEIR EYES ON NORTH AFRICA. FIRST KEMET (EGYPT) AND YOU KNOW THE REST OF THE STORY…
oH BY THE WAY JOHN, I DO NOT WANT TO DISCUSS THIS WITH YOU, I HAVE GOT RESPECT TO YOU BRO....LETS JUST DROP IT....FUNNY THING IS YOU NEVER SAID A WORD WHEN SHE SPREAD HER LIES ABOUT ETHIOPIA...

I THOUGHT YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO BE HALF ETHIOPIAN...

Location hidden

#62501 May 8, 2013
unfazed wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. So do I. That is why I don't address him when say his craziness. I just keep it on the scripture.
I haven't said anything the INDIGENOUS ones don't agree with.
He knows he's the usurper.
WHO ARE THE "INDIGENOUS" PEOPLE YOU SPEAK OF? LMAO

Location hidden

#62502 May 8, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Of course he will lie and say SUDAN were Islam. He's confederate with Gog, Magog, Babylonians, AshkeNAZIs and Sephards there.
They continue to invade and attack the People of THE CREATOR.
Sending in their covert ops to act as Islam to take over SUDAN and MALI and all the other Africans that haven't allowed them in.
Islam and jews and "christians" are all working together for satans common goal.
That is why THE CREATOR is coming! They are in the process of fulfilling the Gentiles time/Amorites time.
Sighs......yet you are pretending to be the real "Hebrew" lol stealing peoples identity LOOL AND ALL THAT IN THE NAME OF THE LORD...

ha ha ha....

Its all written about your kind tho :)

Level 7

Location hidden

#62503 May 8, 2013
2 Chonicles 12

1 And when Rehoboam had stablished the Kingdom, and made it strong, He forsook The Law of THE CREATOR, and all ISRAEL with Him,

2 Wherefore the fifth year of King Rehoboam, Sesak the king of Egypt came up against JERUSALEM because They had trangressed against THE CREATOR

3 With twelve hundred chariots and three score thousand horsemen. And the people were without number that came with him out to Egypt, with them of Libia, and the Succhites and the ETHIOPIANS.

4 And they took the strong Cities that were in JUDA and came to JERUSALEM

9 And Sesak king of Egypt came to Jerusalem and took away the treasures of the House of THE CREATOR, and the treasures of the Kings House, and shortly he took all . And he took also the shields of gold which Salomon made.

Shosheng was from Lybia and rose to power as in the Egyptian Army under Psusennes 2 of the 21st Dynasty. Married his son to Osorkon, Psusennes daughter. when Psusennes died with no sons, Shoshenq took over the throne.(the time THE CREATOR punished ISRAELITES because of the sin during Rehoboam time)

==========

Ethiopians INVADING JUDA and JERUSALEM!

When Egypt(usurpers) attacked JUDA during the time of Rehoboam (5 yrs or so after Solomon had died), the king of Egypt was Sesak(Shoshenq/Shishak (Shshk)).
Shishak along with Ethiopia, Lybia and Succothites invaded JUDA (which was also a part of Egypt) and took all of their treasures.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Anti-Racist': - I Will Always Call on My Black ... 3 min Kato 72
melanin=(c) carbon 666 (Mar '13) 5 min The non racist bl... 166
Are Chickens Coming Home to Roost? 5 min Kato 59
Crakkka Jokes 30 min Cigar Face 26 5
Dark skin: Really a product of "adaptation"? 46 min Dang 37
I love black women and hate white women 1 hr LOL 50
Can America Become 80% White Again? 1 hr Biffany 638
Swastika Insignias and Pro-Nazi Threads on Topix 3 hr Reymundo Mejia Gu... 70
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 9 hr Watching 88
Everyday I thank the Lord I am Black!! 14 hr Harrisson 282