Hebrew Israelite
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#62450 May 8, 2013
Bmacwaters wrote:
Oh this is still not a debate but this is for that @sshole AE who thinks he got this info down to a DNA science. Ha!
Explain this:
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/assets/img/ice-m...
Yes those are what we call finger braids in the African american community. It takes a trained hand to do these braids and you won't go to a Peruvian or Caucasian hair shop for those, but I know where you can get them done to this day on 125th street in harlem by the Africans for like $200. Ha!
This is still not a debate! Shut up and learn!
The next post I put up should get more interesting.
Explain what exactly? Humans from different cultures have been braiding their hair since prehistoric times, and the fact that the Inca mummmies hair is straight as an Asians doesn't help your case for any 'Africans' being in the Americas prior to Columbus era. By the way, dingleberry, the DNA from the Inca mummy also debunks your 'Africans in the Americas prior to Columbus era, since Scientists at TIGR examined mitochondrial DNA D loop sequences and found that Hypervariable region 1 (HV1) was consistent with Haplogroup A, one of the four Native American gene groups. Sorry you loose. Nice playing with ya.

Origin of Haplogroup A (mtDNA):
Haplogroup A is believed to have arisen in Asia some 30,000-50,000 years before present. Its ancestral haplogroup was Haplogroup N.
Its highest frequencies are among Indigenous peoples of the Americas, its largest overall population is in East Asia, and its greatest variety (which suggests its origin point) is in East Siberia. Thus, it might have originated in and spread from the Far East or Central Asia.[2]

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#62451 May 8, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Repost!
Exactly!
He keep AVOIDING that the places the scripture is talking about is SUDAN where MOSES got His wife, Where the Queen Candance was located and Havilah/Havecla is located.....SUDAN.
He AVOIDS the fact that Ethiopia/Abyssyina INVADED NUBIA/SUDAN well AFTER those places were nolonger in its glory, due to many reasons.
By the time Ethiopia came into that area through invading them (just like the romans/greeks) was 350 years after most of the people had been pushed back, migrated back past the saharan to the south, central and west. Period
Can't change it now.
I guess THE CREATOR hates Ethiopia too then. Since they are considered the enemy of THE ISRAELITES, huh?
How can you be THE ISRAELITES and the enemy "at the same d*** time"?
(singing the last part.)
No He doesnt Its only you and your kind that hates us....

"Are you not as children of the Ethiopians unto me, O children of Israel saith the Lord. Have not I brought up Israel out of the land of Egypt? And the Philistines from Caphtor, and the Syrians from Kir?

Location hidden

#62452 May 8, 2013
unfazed wrote:
├Łou're Babylonians... Nimrods peeps.
Just like you are "Hebrew Israelite" LMAO
Bmacwaters

Brooklyn, NY

#62453 May 8, 2013
According to the same Egyptian record of Moses, it was from Peten that Moses launched his Great War, which the Bible calls an exodus.

The campaign led by Moses was certainly an exodus from middle Egypt, but Moses had plans that went much farther than just leaving Egypt. At the time of the annual Passover celebration, when Egypt was in the throes of the national festivities that celebrated the passage of the sun over the equator, Moses walked out of Peten with a massive army of more than 600,000 men! More than an exodus, Moses had planned a military invasion of Egypt !

No debate.
Ha!

Will continue in a few...

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#62454 May 8, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>shalom peoples fixing go do some work, post some good info fo me, i be back
Cool..I'm on it
Bmacwaters

Brooklyn, NY

#62456 May 8, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain what exactly? Humans from different cultures have been braiding their hair since prehistoric times, and the fact that the Inca mummmies hair is straight as an Asians doesn't help your case for any 'Africans' being in the Americas prior to Columbus era. By the way, dingleberry, the DNA from the Inca mummy also debunks your 'Africans in the Americas prior to Columbus era, since Scientists at TIGR examined mitochondrial DNA D loop sequences and found that Hypervariable region 1 (HV1) was consistent with Haplogroup A, one of the four Native American gene groups. Sorry you loose. Nice playing with ya.
Haplogroup A is believed to have arisen in Asia some 30,000-50,000 years before present. Its ancestral haplogroup was Haplogroup N.
Its highest frequencies are among Indigenous peoples of the Americas, its largest overall population is in East Asia, and its greatest variety (which suggests its origin point) is in East Siberia. Thus, it might have originated in and spread from the Far East or Central Asia.[2]
You Too stupid to debate. Different cultures but the same people dum dum. Ha! That's an African hair style hands down.

Blah blah blah blah.........

That's how everything else you posted sounded like in my head. Nobody's listening to you retard.

You say....
Haplogroup A is believed to have arisen in Asia some 30,000-50,000 years before present.

I say.....
When you believe something, you're really telling me that you're not sure. All this belief got this world and your mind twisted and that's why people don't know what to believe anymore. I deal with real evidence like that little African mummy with finger braids found in Peru.
STFU!
Ha!
Bmacwaters

Brooklyn, NY

#62457 May 8, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
You Too stupid to debate. Different cultures but the same people dum dum. Ha! That's an African hair style hands down.

That's how everything else you posted sounded like in my head. Nobody's listening to you retard.

You say....
Haplogroup A is believed to have arisen in Asia some 30,000-50,000 years before present.

I say.....
When you believe something, you're really telling me that you're not sure. All this belief got this world and your mind twisted and that's why people don't know what to believe anymore. I deal with real evidence like that little African mummy with finger braids found in Peru.

STFU!
Ha!

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#62458 May 8, 2013
Hebrew Israelites at least aren't scripturally the Enemies of THE CREATOR.

Right?

You are Babylonians. Hebrew ISRAELITES aren't.

Level 7

Location hidden

#62459 May 8, 2013
How can you be the ENEMY of THE CREATOR as HE points out and who HE will destroy in HIS DAY...and at the same time be who HE is coming to claim as HIS CHOSEN and bring out of the land of the Enemies who enslaved them & their Forefathers?

Level 7

Location hidden

#62460 May 8, 2013
Show where you got that scripture?

That is too funny. Quoting from the same bible that has the scriptures the YOU all will be slain by THE CREATORS sword in HIS DAY !!.

"You Ethiopians also, you will be slain by MY sword"

Again, How can you be ISRAELITES if HE has SPOKEN that you will be destroyed in THE DAY OF HIS COMING!?

Note: the scripture you quoted does not say they are ISRAELITES! But making a comparison.....*cough*.

THE CREATOR DOES NOT LIE. YOU DO.The Truth is coming out and being revealed.

The Secret ones are awakening as promised by THE CREATOR.
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#62462 May 8, 2013
Bmacwaters wrote:
<quoted text>
You say....
I say.....
STFU!
Ha!
Wrong different cultures by DIFFERENT people, stupid. That is not an 'African' hair style. Braiding hair has been found in all cultures by different people since prehistoric times, moron.
The DNA doesn't match, the archeological evidence doesn't match, you don't deal with real evidence but your own wishful thinking. That Peru mummy is not African, doesn't even carry African DNA, dumbass.
Stop trying to claim people and civilizations that were never black NOR African.
7New Earth7

Sweden

#62463 May 8, 2013
unfazed wrote:
That is too funny. Quoting from the same bible that has the scriptures the YOU all will be slain by THE CREATORS sword in HIS DAY !!.
Again, How can you be ISRAELITES if HE has SPOKEN that you will be destroyed in THE DAY OF HIS COMING!?
Note: the scripture you quoted does not say they are ISRAELITES! But making a comparison.....*cough*.
Ya fear de word Washitaw?

Location hidden

#62464 May 8, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Hebrew Israelites at least aren't scripturally the Enemies of THE CREATOR.
Right?
You are Babylonians. Hebrew ISRAELITES aren't.
But, But, But, You are Not "Hebrew" LMAO, STOP STEALING PEOPLES IDENTITY ....

LMAO @ BABYLONIANS HA HA HA

Level 7

Location hidden

#62465 May 8, 2013
Why should I?
And that is all I'll say about that!

;)

Location hidden

#62466 May 8, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Princes shall come out of Egypt; Ethiopia shall soon stretch out her hands unto God.

:)

I NEVER CLAIM TO BE ISRAELITE.. LMAO....AM ETHIOPIAN, AFRICAN MIXED WITH LEVANTINE :)

Levantine DNA in Ethiopia May Support Biblical Story

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/godandthemachine...

Level 7

Location hidden

#62467 May 8, 2013
Yes, you are Babylonians. From the empire of them and the Chaldeans (Lucifer) and the Persians.
You are confederate with Gog and Magog, Edomites and Ishmaelites.

Now how can you be ISRAELITES if THE CREATOR is going to destroy you when HE comes and calls you heathens and the ENEMY?

Location hidden

#62468 May 8, 2013
unfazed wrote:
How can you be the ENEMY of THE CREATOR as HE points out and who HE will destroy in HIS DAY...and at the same time be who HE is coming to claim as HIS CHOSEN and bring out of the land of the Enemies who enslaved them & their Forefathers?
We are NOT his enemy never were and never will be but YOU ARE TRYING TO STEAL THE IDENTITY OF HIS CHOSEN PEOPLE....NOW WHO IS THE ENEMY?

:)

And Nobody can STEAL FROM THE LORD, DONT FORGET THAT :)
7New Earth7

Sweden

#62469 May 8, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>read Jeremiah 50 51 the destruction of Babylon.
Boy oh boy, I'm sure u must have mastered how to tackle Jeremiah 50:17-the phrase 'now nebuchadnezzar'.........
7New Earth7

Sweden

#62470 May 8, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong different cultures by DIFFERENT people, stupid. That is not an 'African' hair style. Braiding hair has been found in all cultures by different people since prehistoric times, moron.
The DNA doesn't match, the archeological evidence doesn't match, you don't deal with real evidence but your own wishful thinking. That Peru mummy is not African, doesn't even carry African DNA, dumbass.
Stop trying to claim people and civilizations that were never black NOR African.
Washitaw.

Level 7

Location hidden

#62471 May 8, 2013
Ethiopia INVADED SUDAN and INVADED JUDA and ISRAELITES!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min DBWriter 1,383,273
Blacks are NOT Supposed to Insult Subhuman Whit... 4 min Rooster 2
News HB2 and its Pandoraa s box: I identify as 40 an... 9 min Sneaky Pete 2
Glory of Jannat 9 min free thinker 1
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 13 min True Judgment 1,444
Was it a mistake to bring Africans to America? (Sep '10) 32 min leonardobosco 69
Taylor Swift hailed as Aryan Goddess 49 min Jax 10
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Don Barros Serrano 44,863
Is BILL COSBY a Serial Rapist ? (Mar '15) 2 hr Bill Cosby 70
McDonald's to open restaurants run by robots 8 hr enoch powell 51
More from around the web