Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T3QJ8ET4GLLJJ...

I forgot to add the post #62,342, and link to A Glimmer's BIGASS. CONTRADICTION!!!!!!!!!!

E-P2...E-V38 & E-V215, ARE COHEN. MODAL TYPE...AS IN THE LEMBA PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!"

TO LATE TO BACK TRACK. ON THAT ONE Glimme...LOL!!!:But I'll give you a thumbs up finally tor TELLING. THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!! MAKE THAT TWO THUMBS UP!!!!!!!!!!
7New Earth7

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>linage of jews stated in Babylon, i got a couple of daddys for them Cain amorites EDOM, satan, they got a few daddys Cain they main Daddy, an the rest they STEP dada hahahah lol
I meant Hebrews!!

Okay thatk God I mistakenly posted another question for Jews.........its now I see what's happening!!!!!! Whites were never Jews!!!!!! They r fake Jews!!!!!! Jew was/is celestial!!!!!!!!

So what about Hebrews?????

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Samaritans are the descendants of the Israelites and have the DNA to prove it! Ethiopians are BLACK AFRICANS RELATED TO OTHER BLACK AFRICANS AND NOT TO MIDDLE EASTERN PEOPLE AT ALL! They have no Haplogroup J2 and look nothing like Middle Eastern indigenous people!
MIDDLE EASTERN PEOPLE gone be AMORITE we chased out they Land READ JOSHUA 11. we put you devils on the run to the EAST thats why they kelp the east to you devils name because thats where your from

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

an you amorite is from middle east, devils will tell truth some time.an he is right, EAST is in they name an east is where we ran them to
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

What is so weird is how they keep avoiding the apparent scriptures showing who are the enemies of THE CREATOR. As if THE CREATOR will overlook that and accept these cretins and HIS words means nothing.

That is the craziest thing.

How can they honestly think that THE CREATOR will destroy them, and at the same time think they are the Chosen who THE CREATOR is coming to claim as HIS.

That is some hard core evil satanic denial.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
E1b1b1 is at the highest level concentration in the Horn of Africa, more than anywhere in the world.
http://www.thegeneticatlas.com/E1b1b1_Y-DNA.h...
It is from these haplogroups ancient Samatran Jews have come as maintained in their Levi tribe. Also, world's great men are from this haplotype. Sometimes, try to open your mind for truth.
That Haplogroup could also have originated from Southern Africa according to Eupedia!
Bmacwaters

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

I'm back! And black! Ha! Lets continue...... I suggest you read my prior post to stay up to date. And once again take notes for research purposes and remember AE, this is not a debate. You've already been proven wrong no matter what you think in your crazy deranged mind. Ha!
According to several ancient historians, Jerusalem was one of the largest, richest cities in the ancient world- especially during the time of David and Solomon. One of the greatest cities built in the earth was entirely missing in the dirt and scholars were pointing to pieces of a pot as proof Jerusalem had been on that hill.
Failing to consider that ancient Jerusalem was at a different place than the hill now going by that name, the scholars entrapped themselves into establishing, erroneously, an entire biblical landscape around a hill where ancient Jerusalem was entirely missing.....

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
I meant Hebrews!!
Okay thatk God I mistakenly posted another question for Jews.........its now I see what's happening!!!!!! Whites were never Jews!!!!!! They r fake Jews!!!!!! Jew was/is celestial!!!!!!!!
So what about Hebrews?????
we from the other side an thats Our Name we twice from other side, everybody called us that, we had that name then because Abraham our Main Daddy was a Hebrew,then CREATOR changed our Daddy Jacob name to Israel,, an we the descendents of both, Abraham had a Few son, an they was Hebrews to Ismael ,would have a Hebrew line to him , its when CREATOR change yo NAME is when your a different peoples, SEE HOW THEY CHNGED OUR NAME FOR BAD? after the CREATOR had renamed Us? see Israel our father was AFRICAN born in north east africa, ok Abraham moved, to new land, an we started new names because he was in new land with New Lango, CREATOR created a NEW peoples with us,
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
E1b1b1 is at the highest level concentration in the Horn of Africa, more than anywhere in the world.
http://www.thegeneticatlas.com/E1b1b1_Y-DNA.h...
It is from these haplogroups ancient Samatran Jews have come as maintained in their Levi tribe. Also, world's great men are from this haplotype. Sometimes, try to open your mind for truth.
It could have come from South Africa, after all the most ancient people in Africa come from Southern Africa! So the Samaritans come from the Khoisan! They are related to me!

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>you be beating glimmer mind in to good job, i like to read when you get at him to, he runs from you,
Glimmer does go out of his way to avoid me 99.99% of the time. But on this day he made the fatal mistake of resposting something I said to them days ago. But he did it with. A STARTLING REVELATION!!!!!!!!!! He's. REVEALED WHAT BHI HAS BEEN SAYING THE WHOLE TIME.

IF I WERE ANY AA, I WOULDN'T ARGUE/DEBATE ANY OF THESE PEOPLE A SINGLE SECOND MORE. BECAUSE THE CAT OUT OF THE BAG FOR SURE NOW...LOL!!!!!!!!!!

I TELL YOU... "GOD (CREATOR), IS GOOD!!!!!!!!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

im gone tell everybody whom had the jews origin dead right even though he was crazy at time Z YORK had them right on being AMORITES, they took edom ass over, they became ONE, all jews or amorites now even ashkenaz is,

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

African AE wrote:
<quoted text>That Haplogroup could also have originated from Southern Africa according to Eupedia!
You mean from Cape Malay, hilarious!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
My good friend, who knew that the main bone of contention in Sudan which is ABYEI is what I HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT HERE!!!!!!!!!!
ABYEI is a suffix from medebay!!!!!!!!!! But nobody knows this!!!!!!!!!! And I have shown that these conflicts can be solved globally, once we all realise that we all have same ancestors who governerd every where!!!!!!!!! Guys any of u who doesn't know that ABYEI is the bone of contention in Sudan --------See: www.google.com/m...
If you feel I'm joking, then go and see the ancient Chinese TU BEI TU prophecy and see that the 59th poem talks about using the prophecy box (tu bie tu) to solve all the global problems!!!!!!! They said black, white and yellow will come together!!!!!!!
I already KNOW WHO I AM AND WHAT I AM!!! I JUST WATED THEM TO SPEAK THE TRUTH!!!

THEY FOOLED THEMSELVES IN TOTHIS ADDMISSION UNKNOWINGLY...LOL!!!
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...VERY SLICK WITH YOUR LANGUAGE...AT LEAST ACCORDING TO YOU...LOL!!!
Just try to IGNORE EL SUDAN JUST LIKE THAT??? I suppose you FORGOT WHO I AM???
Try as you may, but NOTHING IS BIBLICAL WITH SUDAN!!! You want to give all the GLORY TO ETHIOPIA??? Well, AFRICA IS IN ESSENCE...ETHIOPIA!!! You hot any objection a to that???
I see the way you operate and it's appalling!!!!
NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY OR DO....YOU HAVE NO AUTHORITY TO DENY "ME (SUDAN...AND THE OTHERS), MY PLACE IN THE BIBLICAL NARRATIVE!!! It is already written and Ordained by GOD (the CREATOR)!!!
Try your games on someone WHO is lacking in KNOWLEDGE OF THEMSELVES.
Exactly!

He keep AVOIDING that the places the scripture is talking about is SUDAN where MOSES got His wife, Where the Queen Candance was located and Havilah/Havecla is located.....SUDAN.

He AVOIDS the fact that Ethiopia/Abyssyina INVADED NUBIA/SUDAN well AFTER those places were nolonger in its glory, due to many reasons.
By the time Ethiopia came into that area through invading them (just like the romans/greeks) was 350 years after most of the people had been pushed back, migrated back past the saharan to the south, central and west. Period.

Level 6

Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

African AE wrote:
<quoted text>It could have come from South Africa, after all the most ancient people in Africa come from Southern Africa! So the Samaritans come from the Khoisan! They are related to me!
Don't be to odd, no body mentioned south Africa as the origin of EM-35, but likely to be Eastern Africa or the Middle East. That is where the strong bond of the middle east and horn of Africans meet. In fact, 50-70% of the horner Ethnic groups are descendants of the middle east, as they all rich in EM-35

National Geographic updated the Y-DNA E1b1b1-M35.1 with the comment " the defining marker of haplogroup E1b1b1, gave rise to marker M35.1, the ancestor of all M35.1 was born around 20,000 years ago in the Middle East.Ö "

http://www.e1b1b1-m35.info/2012_01_01_archive...

Hysterically, these cushites were the one that occupied the middle east from Yemen but pushed south wards by Assyrians

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

unfazed wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly!
He keep AVOIDING that the places the scripture is talking about is SUDAN where MOSES got His wife, Where the Queen Candance was located and Havilah/Havecla is located.....SUDAN.
He AVOIDS the fact that Ethiopia/Abyssyina INVADED NUBIA/SUDAN well AFTER those places were nolonger in its glory, due to many reasons.
By the time Ethiopia came into that area through invading them (just like the romans/greeks) was 350 years after most of the people had been pushed back, migrated back past the saharan to the south, central and west. Period.
I just did as the Word commands us:

Matthew 7;7-8 KJV

7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be open

Level 6

Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

unfazed wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly!
Why do you speculate? Just try to link genetics with history, archeology and language. No body pays attention by mere chaos or repeated posting. Sabeans were people of Queen Sheba and were related with north east coast of Ethiopia and Yemen. Archeologists uncovered a town of Kush in Yemen and the current discovery of sabean inscription at northern Ethiopia, 800 B.C is a total blow for people who think Sudan was the only cushitic location
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean from Cape Malay, hilarious!
I got you, you lying Ethiopian. Ethiopians came from the Khoisan and you know damn well that Coloureds in SA are related to Khoisan! Its more than likely the people who left Africa through the Middle East were hunters,gatherers and were the Khoisan people! They are the most ancient Africans!

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

African AE wrote:
<quoted text>It could have come from South Africa, after all the most ancient people in Africa come from Southern Africa! So the Samaritans come from the Khoisan! They are related to me!
your RELATED TO . CRAZINESS, FOOLISHNESS, STUPIDNESS, you have to be the Dummyiest person in south africa,

Level 6

Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

The first temple was in Yemen, just opposite to Ethiopian highland, not Palestine (Archeology)

"Inscriptions on two ca. 750 B.C.E incense burners at Adi Kaweh, Ethiopia, appear to be linked to the Hebrew Old Testament and, besides confirming ancient Ethiopia traditions concerning King Solomon and the Queen of Sheba, may also help solve the present bitter divide in Biblical archaeology"

Nevertheless from the 1970ís onwards these preconceptions were challenged to such an extent that today Biblical scholars are split between minimalists, including some of Israelís leading archaeologists, who argue the Old Testament record is either total fantasy or at best a highly exaggerated account; and maximalists, who believe that evidence has already been or will eventually be forthcoming to support the Biblical account. The minimalist stance is particularly contentious as it is interpreted as a threat to the raison díÍtre of the State of Israel.

The Old Testament tells of the Hebrew, a landless enslaved people led to freedom and a divinely ordained Promised Land under a leader named Moses, who united them under a single god and a code of law. Mosesí successor Joshua conquered the land of Canaan where the Hebrew intermarried with the defeated population to become Israelites. The Israelites were at first ruled by patriarchs known as judges but then developed two kingdoms, Israel
and Judah, which were united by a new royal dynasty led by David of the tribe of Judah and
reached a zenith under his son Solomon.

The kingdoms then split and were in turn destroyed
respectively by the Assyrians (722 B.C.E.) and Babylonians (586 B.C.E.) The deported hierarchy of Judah then conspired with the Persians to overthrow the Babylonians and were rewarded with a land grant centred on Jerusalem.

http://www.academia.edu/257415/THE_SABAEAN_IN...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 57,421 - 57,440 of94,295
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••