Hebrew Israelite

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#62438 May 8, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
Oh is this you problem Ben?? Lol!!

The word Hebrews is yo problem. Now u are talking!

So let me ask you, when did the Hebrew lineage start?
The Hebrew lineage and Israelite lineage are (2) distinct groups of the same ppl!!
Meaning there's the "1st Fruit" which make up the Olive Tree or candle lights for the Menora but along side the 2 Olive Trees there's "The Branches" or tribes tht sprout among them (meaning trees or Hebrews..study the ancient tongue or meanings of Hebrew and Hebrews were considered the GateKeepers or those tht fought off invaders try'n to breach and sneak off into Africa.. IMO..my overstanding until someone finds more info to add

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#62439 May 8, 2013
unfazed wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly!
He keep AVOIDING that the places the scripture is talking about is SUDAN where MOSES got His wife, Where the Queen Candance was located and Havilah/Havecla is located.....SUDAN.
He AVOIDS the fact that Ethiopia/Abyssyina INVADED NUBIA/SUDAN well AFTER those places were nolonger in its glory, due to many reasons.
By the time Ethiopia came into that area through invading them (just like the romans/greeks) was 350 years after most of the people had been pushed back, migrated back past the saharan to the south, central and west. Period.
LMAO poor you is trying desperately to edit the Bible just because she hates Ethiopia....

Bible is TALKING ABOUT ETHIOPIA NOT NORTH SUDAN(THE ISLAMIC NATION)....

You do NOT HAVE ANY CLUE ABOUT SUDAN OR EAST AFRICA BUT YET YOU TYPE LIKE AN EXPERT LMAO

BTW THERE ARE TWO SUDANS NOW, North Sudan (ISLAMIC NATION) WHO CLAIMES TO BE ARAB AS ARABIC IS THEIR NATIONAL LANGUAGE AND SOUTH SUDAN CHRISTIAN NATION (CONVERTED BY THE BRITISH)...

You can repeat YOUR LIE BUT IT WONT BE TRUE.....

Btw, Ethiopia Was Never Abyssinia LMAO That name is used by Arabs/Europeans, IT WAS NEVER OUR NAME OR THAT IS HOW WE CALLED OURSELVES LMAO

You are Not alone btw LMAO but you will never succeed!

The United Bible Societies memorandum of 12 March 1987 expressed its assurances that it would take further research on the issue and to notify its findings. The next response on 5 August 1987 reflected the conclusion reached by its translation experts. The agreement reached by the experts indented their preference to use the word “Ethiopia” as it is more appropriate and acceptable than the “Sudan”. On the other hand, they believed that the use of “Cush” will mislead readers since it is against the accepted usage if it is translated to indicate only the Sudan.“Cush” as it is well known embraces all the lands to the sough of Egypt, which meant Ethiopia and the Sudan. To avoid such ambiguity, the society suggested the use of footnotes for further clarification.

This resolution was again presented to the joint meeting of the American Bible Society. United Bible Society, United Bible Societies’ translation sub-committee and the administrative board of the American Bible Society. The joint committee decided to use “Ethiopia” in any future Bible editions. Nevertheless, it also indicated the impossibility of correcting the already printed books under circulation and that no more printing will be done until the printed books are sold.

Ethiopians are guardians of the ARK whether YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!!!

Ethiopia is the land where the OLDEST ILLUSTRATED BIBLE IS FOUND NOT ISLAMIC SUDAN ...
Slave Coast Hebrew

Tacoma, WA

#62440 May 8, 2013
The differnce between Jewish or ethiopian vs. The AA or even Sometimes the so called West African is that the Former has agreed on their history and they stick to it. Thus making them a race LEGALLY. No matter how we feel about the validity of the Sheba Solomon story or the Ashkenanzi being Isralites is irrelevant.

There are Prolly 10 different religions all in black community as we speak. It's a very confusing situation and causes divisions. Thus why so easy to set up shop in AA communities. Can u imagine. black man opening a store in the middle of a chinese hood? Or selling Jewish Hats in a Jew hood. We can't agree on our history so we don't have one at all plus the other ones have been claimed already, lol. Every religion preys in the black community. We have eroupeans and Turks claiming so called African countries, lol and is accepted Legally.

This is the curse of a loss of heritage. It's a crazy situation. No other race has this problem.

Look at AA for example. We are the biggest consumers in America at 12%. Loss of culture and history being the reason
Slave Coast Hebrew

Tacoma, WA

#62441 May 8, 2013
////////
The biggest American consumers at 12% population.
Bmacwaters

Brooklyn, NY

#62442 May 8, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Things in this line of research I have proven on this thread time and time again.
And we will continue to prove and improve! Ha! And it only gets better folks! The time is now!

And once again AE, this is not a debate. You are not on my level to debate. I only debate with my equals. All others I teach!(Dr. Clark's voice)
Ha!
7New Earth7

Sweden

#62443 May 8, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Why are there no ancient African skeletons found in the Americas? Why do native Americans have no ancient African DNA? No skeletons,no DNA=no proof!
www.google.com/search...

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#62444 May 8, 2013
Repost!

Exactly!
He keep AVOIDING that the places the scripture is talking about is SUDAN where MOSES got His wife, Where the Queen Candance was located and Havilah/Havecla is located.....SUDAN.
He AVOIDS the fact that Ethiopia/Abyssyina INVADED NUBIA/SUDAN well AFTER those places were nolonger in its glory, due to many reasons.
By the time Ethiopia came into that area through invading them (just like the romans/greeks) was 350 years after most of the people had been pushed back, migrated back past the saharan to the south, central and west. Period

Can't change it now.

I guess THE CREATOR hates Ethiopia too then. Since they are considered the enemy of THE ISRAELITES, huh?

How can you be THE ISRAELITES and the enemy "at the same d*** time"?
(singing the last part.)
7New Earth7

Sweden

#62445 May 8, 2013
Bmacwaters wrote:
<quoted text>
And we will continue to prove and improve! Ha! And it only gets better folks! The time is now!
And once again AE, this is not a debate. You are not on my level to debate. I only debate with my equals. All others I teach!(Dr. Clark's voice)
Ha!
Many run from the furnace!

Level 7

Location hidden

#62446 May 8, 2013
Ýou're Babylonians... Nimrods peeps.
Bmacwaters

Brooklyn, NY

#62447 May 8, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Why are there no ancient African skeletons found in the Americas? Why do native Americans have no ancient African DNA? No skeletons,no DNA=no proof!
What about the Peruvian mummy child? The girl had distinct African features but what gave it away were the finger BRAIDS she had in her hair. That hair style is almost exclusively African. You too young and dumb to debate with me stup!d. I already told you this is not a debate. I know what it is. You don't so shut up and learn! Ha!
Bmacwaters

Brooklyn, NY

#62448 May 8, 2013
Oh this is still not a debate but this is for that @sshole AE who thinks he got this info down to a DNA science. Ha!

Explain this:

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/assets/img/ice-m...

Yes those are what we call finger braids in the African american community. It takes a trained hand to do these braids and you won't go to a Peruvian or Caucasian hair shop for those, but I know where you can get them done to this day on 125th street in harlem by the Africans for like $200. Ha!

This is still not a debate! Shut up and learn!
The next post I put up should get more interesting.
Bmacwaters

Brooklyn, NY

#62449 May 8, 2013
Cont.

An Egyptian record appeared and gave the history of Moses. More than a history, the hieroglyphic record claimed to be a copy of Moses' life was found on several papyrus fragments and a piece of limestone.

The autobiography implied that, after accidentally striking to death the Egyptian pharaoh, Moses fled from Thebes, hurrying northward. The Bible already told about the northward flight. But the Egyptian narrative named the place where Moses settled, "Peten"!

To anyone familiar with the names of Mayan places on the Yucatan Peninsula, the mention of Peten in an ancient Egyptian record is a stunning discovery.

Peten is a large important region at the southern end of the Yucatan Peninsula. Biblical accounts call this place, "Pithom. "

Here is the passage in the Egyptian narrative that reveals the name Peten as the place where Moses settled:

I ferried over, in a vessel without a rudder,
[by means of] a wind of the WEST
I passed by on the east of the quarry,
Past the highland goddess, mistress of the Red. Mountain.
As I have way to my feet,[going "northward"],"
"As I went on at time of evening,
As the earth brightened, I arrived at Peten.
When I had reached the lake of Kemwer,
I fell down for thirst...."

Still not a debate
Ha!
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#62450 May 8, 2013
Bmacwaters wrote:
Oh this is still not a debate but this is for that @sshole AE who thinks he got this info down to a DNA science. Ha!
Explain this:
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/assets/img/ice-m...
Yes those are what we call finger braids in the African american community. It takes a trained hand to do these braids and you won't go to a Peruvian or Caucasian hair shop for those, but I know where you can get them done to this day on 125th street in harlem by the Africans for like $200. Ha!
This is still not a debate! Shut up and learn!
The next post I put up should get more interesting.
Explain what exactly? Humans from different cultures have been braiding their hair since prehistoric times, and the fact that the Inca mummmies hair is straight as an Asians doesn't help your case for any 'Africans' being in the Americas prior to Columbus era. By the way, dingleberry, the DNA from the Inca mummy also debunks your 'Africans in the Americas prior to Columbus era, since Scientists at TIGR examined mitochondrial DNA D loop sequences and found that Hypervariable region 1 (HV1) was consistent with Haplogroup A, one of the four Native American gene groups. Sorry you loose. Nice playing with ya.

Origin of Haplogroup A (mtDNA):
Haplogroup A is believed to have arisen in Asia some 30,000-50,000 years before present. Its ancestral haplogroup was Haplogroup N.
Its highest frequencies are among Indigenous peoples of the Americas, its largest overall population is in East Asia, and its greatest variety (which suggests its origin point) is in East Siberia. Thus, it might have originated in and spread from the Far East or Central Asia.[2]

Location hidden

#62451 May 8, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Repost!
Exactly!
By the time Ethiopia came into that area through invading them (just like the romans/greeks) was 350 years after most of the people had been pushed back, migrated back past the saharan to the south, central and west. Period
Can't change it now.
I guess THE CREATOR hates Ethiopia too then. Since they are considered the enemy of THE ISRAELITES, huh?
How can you be THE ISRAELITES and the enemy "at the same d*** time"?
(singing the last part.)
No He doesnt Its only you and your kind that hates us....

"Are you not as children of the Ethiopians unto me, O children of Israel saith the Lord. Have not I brought up Israel out of the land of Egypt? And the Philistines from Caphtor, and the Syrians from Kir?

Location hidden

#62452 May 8, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Ýou're Babylonians... Nimrods peeps.
Just like you are "Hebrew Israelite" LMAO
Bmacwaters

Brooklyn, NY

#62453 May 8, 2013
According to the same Egyptian record of Moses, it was from Peten that Moses launched his Great War, which the Bible calls an exodus.

The campaign led by Moses was certainly an exodus from middle Egypt, but Moses had plans that went much farther than just leaving Egypt. At the time of the annual Passover celebration, when Egypt was in the throes of the national festivities that celebrated the passage of the sun over the equator, Moses walked out of Peten with a massive army of more than 600,000 men! More than an exodus, Moses had planned a military invasion of Egypt !

No debate.
Ha!

Will continue in a few...

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#62454 May 8, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>shalom peoples fixing go do some work, post some good info fo me, i be back
Cool..I'm on it
Bmacwaters

Brooklyn, NY

#62456 May 8, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain what exactly? Humans from different cultures have been braiding their hair since prehistoric times, and the fact that the Inca mummmies hair is straight as an Asians doesn't help your case for any 'Africans' being in the Americas prior to Columbus era. By the way, dingleberry, the DNA from the Inca mummy also debunks your 'Africans in the Americas prior to Columbus era, since Scientists at TIGR examined mitochondrial DNA D loop sequences and found that Hypervariable region 1 (HV1) was consistent with Haplogroup A, one of the four Native American gene groups. Sorry you loose. Nice playing with ya.
Haplogroup A is believed to have arisen in Asia some 30,000-50,000 years before present. Its ancestral haplogroup was Haplogroup N.
Its highest frequencies are among Indigenous peoples of the Americas, its largest overall population is in East Asia, and its greatest variety (which suggests its origin point) is in East Siberia. Thus, it might have originated in and spread from the Far East or Central Asia.[2]
You Too stupid to debate. Different cultures but the same people dum dum. Ha! That's an African hair style hands down.

Blah blah blah blah.........

That's how everything else you posted sounded like in my head. Nobody's listening to you retard.

You say....
Haplogroup A is believed to have arisen in Asia some 30,000-50,000 years before present.

I say.....
When you believe something, you're really telling me that you're not sure. All this belief got this world and your mind twisted and that's why people don't know what to believe anymore. I deal with real evidence like that little African mummy with finger braids found in Peru.
STFU!
Ha!
Bmacwaters

Brooklyn, NY

#62457 May 8, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
You Too stupid to debate. Different cultures but the same people dum dum. Ha! That's an African hair style hands down.

Blah blah blah blah.........

That's how everything else you posted sounded like in my head. Nobody's listening to you retard.

You say....
Haplogroup A is believed to have arisen in Asia some 30,000-50,000 years before present.

I say.....
When you believe something, you're really telling me that you're not sure. All this belief got this world and your mind twisted and that's why people don't know what to believe anymore. I deal with real evidence like that little African mummy with finger braids found in Peru.

STFU!
Ha!

Level 7

Location hidden

#62458 May 8, 2013
Hebrew Israelites at least aren't scripturally the Enemies of THE CREATOR.

Right?

You are Babylonians. Hebrew ISRAELITES aren't.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Cheech the Conser... 1,536,022
Black women want kids with that GOOD HAIR 8 min Harrisson 26
Black men are weak and cowardly! lmao 28 min T-BOS 8
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 31 min dreamhunk 34,579
Does Washington State Have A Lot Of Racism? (Oct '11) 31 min StayAwayFromEastWA 63
BM will never RISE 32 min Virginia Sue Jenk... 13
New Serena Williams Pregnancy pics 32 min Keyanna 34
HA HA HA! Trump cuts $1.7 TRILLION in welfare! 36 min Paul 222
Why are black men so thirsty for white women? 1 hr KC The Troll Hunter 77
White women are extremely jealous of bw! 3 hr WHITE MASTER 42
More from around the web