Hebrew Israelite
Bmacwaters

Brooklyn, NY

#62422 May 8, 2013
Cont.

Africans had built an Egypt in the Americas before they built the monument-filled Egypt in northeast Africa. The ancient histories explained that the Africans came to the Americas and built cities from brazil to Mexico, and possibly further north.

Those who attempted to trace Egypt's ancient history against the much smaller expanse of land along the Nile in Africa ran into geographic problems that were impossible to untangle. The distances between the places in the hieroglyphic texts and the time it took to travel between the places just did not make sense against the landscape of the Middle East.

Still not a debate
7New Earth7

Sweden

#62423 May 8, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
you dont see me posting from that mess new testment they put a spin on the Prophet saying to come up with a END came for Babylon, then Babylon the jews put they plan in it to because they have GOALS thats hidden in it, that newtestment,is a ILLUMINATI hand book, an some time it take a while for the jews to get to it they plan goal, like buy an sell everybody under one program one money system, plus devil knows how he gone get it with FIRE, it was a promise to him long time ago, all they did was rewrote the prophet saying to put they spin on it, plus its they guiding plan, its the book with they Plains in it to CONTROL world,new testment is jews hand book with they CODES INSIDE, its hidden revelations full of it,
And u once said the book of revelation is a sepharvaim copycat of original Hebrew texts?

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#62424 May 8, 2013
every body cant buy with out mark of beast, Illuminati jewish control hand book that new testment is, everybody been ready for it to happen, they had to work to get it to this stage, time running out faster then what jews want, its a RAP, we fixing to be free sooon to do what we want with NO hands holding us Back,the INVISIBLE HAND hahahah
7New Earth7

Sweden

#62425 May 8, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
you dont see me posting from that mess new testment they put a spin on the Prophet saying to come up with a END came for Babylon, then Babylon the jews put they plan in it to because they have GOALS thats hidden in it, that newtestment,is a ILLUMINATI hand book, an some time it take a while for the jews to get to it they plan goal, like buy an sell everybody under one program one money system, plus devil knows how he gone get it with FIRE, it was a promise to him long time ago, all they did was rewrote the prophet saying to put they spin on it, plus its they guiding plan, its the book with they Plains in it to CONTROL world,new testment is jews hand book with they CODES INSIDE, its hidden revelations full of it,
Also What do u say of Islam?
7New Earth7

Sweden

#62426 May 8, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
every body cant buy with out mark of beast, Illuminati jewish control hand book that new testment is, everybody been ready for it to happen, they had to work to get it to this stage, time running out faster then what jews want, its a RAP, we fixing to be free sooon to do what we want with NO hands holding us Back,the INVISIBLE HAND hahahah
What is the mark?

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#62427 May 8, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
NO HEBREWS IN europe, curses couldnt get on them, show me some jews lost they heritage im gone show you a christian hahahah lol NO hebrews in europe, i knows for SHOW wasnt no hebrews in europe unless they was feed to wild animals an had fAST DEATH, but to stay an have kids an houses, an move around, NAW miss me with that bullshit , I KNOWS some of you want to live in wonder Land, an Make Believe Hebrews was Floating around everwhwer doing everything, NOPE, WE went into africa, fooled around CURSES CAME ASAP, an it GOT all us Hebrews EVERY LAST ONE WAS REMOVED or they didnt go thru the BE REMOVED TO ALL NATIONS, then they aint no hebrews, POINT BLANK.
AGREED BY ALL!! Well should b AGREED, We suffered so nobody gets a "Get in Free" card LMMAO NOBODY
7New Earth7

Sweden

#62428 May 8, 2013
Bmacwaters wrote:
Cont.
Africans had built an Egypt in the Americas before they built the monument-filled Egypt in northeast Africa. The ancient histories explained that the Africans came to the Americas and built cities from brazil to Mexico, and possibly further north.
Those who attempted to trace Egypt's ancient history against the much smaller expanse of land along the Nile in Africa ran into geographic problems that were impossible to untangle. The distances between the places in the hieroglyphic texts and the time it took to travel between the places just did not make sense against the landscape of the Middle East.
Still not a debate
Things in this line of research I have proven on this thread time and time again.
7New Earth7

Sweden

#62429 May 8, 2013
Ben I'm waiting.
7New Earth7

Sweden

#62430 May 8, 2013
Did Jesus even exist or was he some philo guy or something? Ben talk!

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#62431 May 8, 2013
Lol now they had somebody put out a smear campaign never have I heard of Edom lineage until we started researching lol.now the are claiming Igbo to be Edomites lol. Google it its funny!

Igbo People – The Pure Descendants Of Esau (Edo)
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#62432 May 8, 2013
Bmacwaters wrote:
Cont.
Still not a debate
Why are there no ancient African skeletons found in the Americas? Why do native Americans have no ancient African DNA? No skeletons,no DNA=no proof!

Level 8

Location hidden

#62433 May 8, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
And u once said the book of revelation is a sepharvaim copycat of original Hebrew texts?
read Jeremiah 50 51 the destruction of Babylon.

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Location hidden

#62434 May 8, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
if the system was to tell us we hebrews, it would be like old times, hardly any would care,its the fact that you devils say we aint is the whole problem,half of us wouldnt care, they would be just like they is, ok us that do know want whats do a hebrew thats it, an thats to be left alone, let us do us is all,
AFREED AGREED

Level 8

Location hidden

#62435 May 8, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
Lol now they had somebody put out a smear campaign never have I heard of Edom lineage until we started researching lol.now the are claiming Igbo to be Edomites lol. Google it its funny!
Igbo People – The Pure Descendants Of Esau (Edo)
they gone pull a fast one, on everybody but the hebrews, everybody gone be kin to pigs an dogs soon, thur dna, animal an peoples are one now on t,v ole dog driving car image singing along with human, they trying to connect us to animals EVERYBODY, is on that level now, WHATS UP DOG!!! you see hahahah MANE HE IS A BEAST a GOON< hahahah lol see we ready already in our mind, color not gone matter,

Level 8

Location hidden

#62436 May 8, 2013
plus pig is in half the MEDICINE an dog is easing its way in, they using they DNA in medicine i knows for sure on this,

Level 8

Location hidden

#62437 May 8, 2013
PHAED71 wrote:
<quoted text>
AFREED AGREED
shalom peoples fixing go do some work, post some good info fo me, i be back

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Location hidden

#62438 May 8, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
Oh is this you problem Ben?? Lol!!

The word Hebrews is yo problem. Now u are talking!

So let me ask you, when did the Hebrew lineage start?
The Hebrew lineage and Israelite lineage are (2) distinct groups of the same ppl!!
Meaning there's the "1st Fruit" which make up the Olive Tree or candle lights for the Menora but along side the 2 Olive Trees there's "The Branches" or tribes tht sprout among them (meaning trees or Hebrews..study the ancient tongue or meanings of Hebrew and Hebrews were considered the GateKeepers or those tht fought off invaders try'n to breach and sneak off into Africa.. IMO..my overstanding until someone finds more info to add

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#62439 May 8, 2013
unfazed wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly!
He keep AVOIDING that the places the scripture is talking about is SUDAN where MOSES got His wife, Where the Queen Candance was located and Havilah/Havecla is located.....SUDAN.
He AVOIDS the fact that Ethiopia/Abyssyina INVADED NUBIA/SUDAN well AFTER those places were nolonger in its glory, due to many reasons.
By the time Ethiopia came into that area through invading them (just like the romans/greeks) was 350 years after most of the people had been pushed back, migrated back past the saharan to the south, central and west. Period.
LMAO poor you is trying desperately to edit the Bible just because she hates Ethiopia....

Bible is TALKING ABOUT ETHIOPIA NOT NORTH SUDAN(THE ISLAMIC NATION)....

You do NOT HAVE ANY CLUE ABOUT SUDAN OR EAST AFRICA BUT YET YOU TYPE LIKE AN EXPERT LMAO

BTW THERE ARE TWO SUDANS NOW, North Sudan (ISLAMIC NATION) WHO CLAIMES TO BE ARAB AS ARABIC IS THEIR NATIONAL LANGUAGE AND SOUTH SUDAN CHRISTIAN NATION (CONVERTED BY THE BRITISH)...

You can repeat YOUR LIE BUT IT WONT BE TRUE.....

Btw, Ethiopia Was Never Abyssinia LMAO That name is used by Arabs/Europeans, IT WAS NEVER OUR NAME OR THAT IS HOW WE CALLED OURSELVES LMAO

You are Not alone btw LMAO but you will never succeed!

The United Bible Societies memorandum of 12 March 1987 expressed its assurances that it would take further research on the issue and to notify its findings. The next response on 5 August 1987 reflected the conclusion reached by its translation experts. The agreement reached by the experts indented their preference to use the word “Ethiopia” as it is more appropriate and acceptable than the “Sudan”. On the other hand, they believed that the use of “Cush” will mislead readers since it is against the accepted usage if it is translated to indicate only the Sudan.“Cush” as it is well known embraces all the lands to the sough of Egypt, which meant Ethiopia and the Sudan. To avoid such ambiguity, the society suggested the use of footnotes for further clarification.

This resolution was again presented to the joint meeting of the American Bible Society. United Bible Society, United Bible Societies’ translation sub-committee and the administrative board of the American Bible Society. The joint committee decided to use “Ethiopia” in any future Bible editions. Nevertheless, it also indicated the impossibility of correcting the already printed books under circulation and that no more printing will be done until the printed books are sold.

Ethiopians are guardians of the ARK whether YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!!!

Ethiopia is the land where the OLDEST ILLUSTRATED BIBLE IS FOUND NOT ISLAMIC SUDAN ...
Slave Coast Hebrew

Tacoma, WA

#62440 May 8, 2013
The differnce between Jewish or ethiopian vs. The AA or even Sometimes the so called West African is that the Former has agreed on their history and they stick to it. Thus making them a race LEGALLY. No matter how we feel about the validity of the Sheba Solomon story or the Ashkenanzi being Isralites is irrelevant.

There are Prolly 10 different religions all in black community as we speak. It's a very confusing situation and causes divisions. Thus why so easy to set up shop in AA communities. Can u imagine. black man opening a store in the middle of a chinese hood? Or selling Jewish Hats in a Jew hood. We can't agree on our history so we don't have one at all plus the other ones have been claimed already, lol. Every religion preys in the black community. We have eroupeans and Turks claiming so called African countries, lol and is accepted Legally.

This is the curse of a loss of heritage. It's a crazy situation. No other race has this problem.

Look at AA for example. We are the biggest consumers in America at 12%. Loss of culture and history being the reason
Slave Coast Hebrew

Tacoma, WA

#62441 May 8, 2013
////////
The biggest American consumers at 12% population.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min John Galt 1,617,895
Harrison...The most Hated on Topix!! (Nov '08) 4 min KIR SUCKA 173
Should November be "Negro Inbreeding Month"? 5 min Realtalk 3
La David Johnson. His name is fcking La David smh 6 min Ugly monkeys 1
REVOLUTIONARIES in AA Forum: ARE there any? (Mar '13) 6 min Paul 121
Breaking News: Las Vegas Mass Shooting 13 min Paul 446
Black people leech off of white people 22 min MASTER WHITE 89
Can America Become 80% White Again? 7 hr KARA 73
More from around the web