Hebrew Israelite

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#62359 May 8, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
the mixed population of red Sabeans and black Hebrew in the ancient D'mt was referring the current Ethiopian population, the Semites being the Amhara and Tigrai, while the Cushites were Afar/Somalies and Oromo.
LOL...VERY SLICK WITH YOUR LANGUAGE...AT LEAST ACCORDING TO YOU...LOL!!!

Just try to IGNORE EL SUDAN JUST LIKE THAT??? I suppose you FORGOT WHO I AM???

Try as you may, but NOTHING IS BIBLICAL WITH SUDAN!!! You want to give all the GLORY TO ETHIOPIA??? Well, AFRICA IS IN ESSENCE...ETHIOPIA!!! You hot any objection a to that???

I see the way you operate and it's appalling!!!!

NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY OR DO....YOU HAVE NO AUTHORITY TO DENY "ME (SUDAN...AND THE OTHERS), MY PLACE IN THE BIBLICAL NARRATIVE!!! It is already written and Ordained by GOD (the CREATOR)!!!

Try your games on someone WHO is lacking in KNOWLEDGE OF THEMSELVES.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#62360 May 8, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
For sure you are clinically insane. Why can't you relate your reply to the posts you are referring? Dumbass go back and read again about E1b1, the Coheniam of Sumatran people and it's Ethiopian origin. Really what is your purpose here?
That Haplogroup is north, eastern and not found just in Ethiopia dumbass! The Middle Eastern people are much more likely related to North Africans!

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#62361 May 8, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
Try as you may, but NOTHING IS BIBLICAL WITH SUDAN!!! You want to give all the GLORY TO ETHIOPIA??? Well, AFRICA IS IN ESSENCE...ETHIOPIA!!! You hot any objection a to that???
NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY OR DO....YOU HAVE NO AUTHORITY TO DENY "ME (SUDAN...AND THE OTHERS), MY PLACE IN THE BIBLICAL NARRATIVE!!! It is already written and Ordained by GOD (the CREATOR)!!!
We are talking about Sabean inscriptions of D'mt (Northern Ethiopia), dated 800 B.C. at which time Sudan was also part of cushite empire. They also maintain the Saba Solomon legend. By cushites, we must be clear here that we are referring cushetic speakers, currently carriers of E1b1b1 (EM-35). On the inscription

http://www.academia.edu/257415/THE_SABAEAN_IN...

The two words were 'rd' and 'br' where scholars interpreted as red sabeans and black hebrew. Cushite is likely to relate mainly to the Agaws, from which Ethiopian Jews come out. Nilotics and other Africans can not be called 'Cushites'

Level 6

Location hidden

#62362 May 8, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>That Haplogroup is north, eastern and not found just in Ethiopia dumbass! The Middle Eastern people are much more likely related to North Africans!
E1b1b1 is at the highest level concentration in the Horn of Africa, more than anywhere in the world.

http://www.thegeneticatlas.com/E1b1b1_Y-DNA.h...

It is from these haplogroups ancient Samatran Jews have come as maintained in their Levi tribe. Also, world's great men are from this haplotype. Sometimes, try to open your mind for truth.

Location hidden

#62363 May 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Something how they begin to block me as soon as I start posting things of significance!!! LOL!!!!!!!

WHAT A LAME BUNCH OF DEMONS.
7New Earth7

Sweden

#62364 May 8, 2013
<quoted text>
My good friend, who knew that the main bone of contention in Sudan which is ABYEI is what I HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT HERE!!!!!!!!!!

ABYEI is a suffix from medebay!!!!!!!!!! But nobody knows this!!!!!!!!!! And I have shown that these conflicts can be solved globally, once we all realise that we all have same ancestors who governerd every where!!!!!!!!! Guys any of u who doesn't know that ABYEI is the bone of contention in Sudan --------See: www.google.com/m...

If you feel I'm joking, then go and see the ancient Chinese TU BEI TU prophecy and see that the 59th poem talks about using the prophecy box (tu bie tu) to solve all the global problems!!!!!!! They said black, white and yellow will come together!!!!!!!

Level 6

Location hidden

#62365 May 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Ethiopians appear less ancient as compared with other Africans

Some Ethiopians have 40-50 percent of their genomes that match more closely with populations outside of Africa than those within, while the rest of the genomes more closely match African populations, said study researcher Toomas Kivisild of the University of Cambridge.

Queen of Sheba meets King Solomon.
Fast Online Traffic
Traffic to you website with Video Traffic Academy. Generate fast online traffic.
http://www.videotrafficacademy.com
[Pin It] A depiction of the Queen of Sheba meeting King Solomon of Israel from the Florence Baptistry in Italy.
CREDIT: Photograph by Richardfabi, distributed under a Creative Commons license by Wikimedia.
View full size image

The Queen of Sheba's genetic legacy may live on in Ethiopia, according to new research that finds evidence of long-ago genetic mixing between Ethiopian populations and Syrian and Israeli people.

The Queen of Sheba, known in Ethiopia as Makeda, is mentioned in both the Bible and the Quran. The Bible discusses diplomatic relations between this monarch and King Solomon of Israel, but Ethiopian tradition holds that their relationship went deeper: Makeda's son, Menelik I, the first emperor of Ethiopia, is said to be Solomon's offspring.

Whether this tale is true or not, new evidence reveals close links between Ethiopia and groups outside of Africa. Some Ethiopians have 40-50 percent of their genomes that match more closely with populations outside of Africa than those within, while the rest of the genomes more closely match African populations, said study researcher Toomas Kivisild of the University of Cambridge.[History's Most Overlooked Mysteries]

"We calculated genetic distances and found that these non-African regions of the genome are closest to the populations in Egypt, Israel and Syria," Kivislid said in a statement

"Both agriculture and linguistics show a link between Ethiopia and lands outside of Africa. For example, archaeologists have uncovered wheat and barley farming in Ethiopia, agriculture that first arose in the Fertile Crescent of the Middle East. Linguistically, Ethio-Semitic, a language spoken both in Ethiopia and nearby Eritrea, has been traced to a Middle Eastern origin"

"The results revealed that the Ethiopian genome is less ancient than those of some South African populations, and that Ethiopian genes are quite diverse. Language hinted at genetics, the researchers found: Speakers of Semetic and Cushitic tongues were shown to have genomes about half comprised of genes from non-African origins"

http://www.livescience.com/21093-queen-sheba-...

Location hidden

#62366 May 8, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
We are talking about Sabean inscriptions of D'mt (Northern Ethiopia), dated 800 B.C. at which time Sudan was also part of cushite empire. They also maintain the Saba Solomon legend. By cushites, we must be clear here that we are referring cushetic speakers, currently carriers of E1b1b1 (EM-35). On the inscription
http://www.academia.edu/257415/THE_SABAEAN_IN...
The two words were 'rd' and 'br' where scholars interpreted as red sabeans and black hebrew. Cushite is likely to relate mainly to the Agaws, from which Ethiopian Jews come out. Nilotics and other Africans can not be called 'Cushites'
Man you've just CONTRADICTED YOURSELF IN THE WORST WAY POSSIBLE. NOT EVEN FOUR. HOURS AGO YOU SAID THAT E-P2 (E1B1) E-V38 AND E-V215, ARE COHEN. MODAL TYPES. IN OTHER WORDS, LEVITE CLANS!!!!!!!

NOW. ALL OF A SUDDEN. YOU'RE BQVK TO THIS EM35 BULLSHITT, AND I AIN'T. HUYING IT DUDE. NOW. EITHER. YOU'RE. A LIAR, OR YOU'RE. LYING. TO COVER YOUR TRACKS AFTER SPILLING. THE "TRUTH BY ACCIDENT!!!" LOL...YOU NAILED YOURSELF GLIM...LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#62368 May 8, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Ethiopians appear less ancient as compared with other Africans
Some Ethiopians have 40-50 percent of their genomes that match more closely with populations outside of Africa than those within, while the rest of the genomes more closely match African populations, said study researcher Toomas Kivisild of the University of Cambridge.
Queen of Sheba meets King Solomon.
Fast Online Traffic
Traffic to you website with Video Traffic Academy. Generate fast online traffic.
http://www.videotrafficacademy.com
[Pin It] A depiction of the Queen of Sheba meeting King Solomon of Israel from the Florence Baptistry in Italy.
CREDIT: Photograph by Richardfabi, distributed under a Creative Commons license by Wikimedia.
View full size image
The Queen of Sheba's genetic legacy may live on in Ethiopia, according to new research that finds evidence of long-ago genetic mixing between Ethiopian populations and Syrian and Israeli people.
The Queen of Sheba, known in Ethiopia as Makeda, is mentioned in both the Bible and the Quran. The Bible discusses diplomatic relations between this monarch and King Solomon of Israel, but Ethiopian tradition holds that their relationship went deeper: Makeda's son, Menelik I, the first emperor of Ethiopia, is said to be Solomon's offspring.
Whether this tale is true or not, new evidence reveals close links between Ethiopia and groups outside of Africa. Some Ethiopians have 40-50 percent of their genomes that match more closely with populations outside of Africa than those within, while the rest of the genomes more closely match African populations, said study researcher Toomas Kivisild of the University of Cambridge.[History's Most Overlooked Mysteries]
"We calculated genetic distances and found that these non-African regions of the genome are closest to the populations in Egypt, Israel and Syria," Kivislid said in a statement
"Both agriculture and linguistics show a link between Ethiopia and lands outside of Africa. For example, archaeologists have uncovered wheat and barley farming in Ethiopia, agriculture that first arose in the Fertile Crescent of the Middle East. Linguistically, Ethio-Semitic, a language spoken both in Ethiopia and nearby Eritrea, has been traced to a Middle Eastern origin"
"The results revealed that the Ethiopian genome is less ancient than those of some South African populations, and that Ethiopian genes are quite diverse. Language hinted at genetics, the researchers found: Speakers of Semetic and Cushitic tongues were shown to have genomes about half comprised of genes from non-African origins"
http://www.livescience.com/21093-queen-sheba-...
Glimmer, just Stop Bro, before I have to expose even more of your CONTRADICTIONS!!!!!!!!!!

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#62369 May 8, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
you know there are a few groups who promote an aa centric interpretation of scripture. such as the nation of islam, moorish science temple, BHI, 5 percenters, black liberation theology churches (obama was a member of a black liberation theology church for 20 years), and maybe some others.
imo, it would be hard to look at something like he curses, and other similar verses and not see aa in there. but then how many other groups could say the same thing - would be the other side of that question?
i've been on this thread debating for bout two years.
and i think i've learned quite a bit during that time.
these sects are pretty old, and developed their doctrines when we didn't know nearly as much bout biblical history as we do, today.
but one thing we should consider. none of these groups ever went anywhere. they never caught on with the masses of aa. in fact i believe more aa are likely to react negatively to the idea that they 'the chosen', than would receive this positive message.
i wonder why that is?
one reason could be because of the poor scholarship that goes into these doctrines, and some of their off-the-wall claims.
**yakub mad scientist etc.
of these groups black liberation theology churches have the sounded program. cuz they don't over extend themselves with far-fetched ideas. even so, there still aren't many BLT churches around the country.
the NOI experienced some margin of success, but that was mostly due to luck, having found some of the best orators to come outta the civil rights movement.
ive said this many times. i do believe america and aa are in scripture and both have a major part in end-times events. i've developed this thought to its conclusion, here. with mixed reviews.
one thing we can be sure of. if there's any truth to any of this, we won't have long to find out.
i notice glimmer cant defend against yo reasoning, its like you corner him , i like to see you to rap,

Level 8

Location hidden

#62370 May 8, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ben are u now not able to answer? When did the lineage of the Jews start? What do u say about Jesus?
linage of jews stated in Babylon, i got a couple of daddys for them Cain amorites EDOM, satan, they got a few daddys Cain they main Daddy, an the rest they STEP dada hahahah lol

Level 8

Location hidden

#62371 May 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Glimmer, just Stop Bro, before I have to expose even more of your CONTRADICTIONS!!!!!!!!!!
you be beating glimmer mind in to good job, i like to read when you get at him to, he runs from you,

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#62372 May 8, 2013
Glimmer, you Bedlamite,

Where in scripture does it mention the word "kohen"or "cohen"?

Is that just some recent made up word like the word "jew"?

In other words, falsely parallelling THE CREATOR again.

Level 6

Location hidden

#62373 May 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Man you've just CONTRADICTED YOURSELF IN THE WORST WAY POSSIBLE. NOT EVEN FOUR. HOURS AGO YOU SAID THAT E-P2 (E1B1) E-V38 AND E-V215, ARE COHEN. MODAL TYPES. IN OTHER WORDS, LEVITE CLANS!!!!!!!
NOW. ALL OF A SUDDEN. YOU'RE BQVK TO THIS EM35 BULLSHITT, AND I AIN'T. HUYING IT DUDE. NOW. EITHER. YOU'RE. A LIAR, OR YOU'RE. LYING. TO COVER YOUR TRACKS AFTER SPILLING. THE "TRUTH BY ACCIDENT!!!" LOL...YOU NAILED YOURSELF GLIM...LOL!!!!!!!!!!
Where is the contradiction? EM-35 believed to have origin in Ethiopia, expanded north as far as Yemen to be the founding linage of Hebrew people and met the Sabeans, may be at the time of King Solomon. These people lived togather in Northern Ethiopia, 2800 years BP. The uncertain issue is where was the origin of E1b1b1 (cush)? Don't forget archiologists uncovered a city called Kush in Yemen (ancient Ethiopia).

Level 7

Location hidden

#62374 May 8, 2013
<quoted text>
You see it, too? lol

Location hidden

#62375 May 8, 2013
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T3QJ8ET4GLLJJ...

I forgot to add the post #62,342, and link to A Glimmer's BIGASS. CONTRADICTION!!!!!!!!!!

E-P2...E-V38 & E-V215, ARE COHEN. MODAL TYPE...AS IN THE LEMBA PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!"

TO LATE TO BACK TRACK. ON THAT ONE Glimme...LOL!!!:But I'll give you a thumbs up finally tor TELLING. THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!! MAKE THAT TWO THUMBS UP!!!!!!!!!!
7New Earth7

Sweden

#62376 May 8, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>linage of jews stated in Babylon, i got a couple of daddys for them Cain amorites EDOM, satan, they got a few daddys Cain they main Daddy, an the rest they STEP dada hahahah lol
I meant Hebrews!!

Okay thatk God I mistakenly posted another question for Jews.........its now I see what's happening!!!!!! Whites were never Jews!!!!!! They r fake Jews!!!!!! Jew was/is celestial!!!!!!!!

So what about Hebrews?????

Level 8

Location hidden

#62377 May 8, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Samaritans are the descendants of the Israelites and have the DNA to prove it! Ethiopians are BLACK AFRICANS RELATED TO OTHER BLACK AFRICANS AND NOT TO MIDDLE EASTERN PEOPLE AT ALL! They have no Haplogroup J2 and look nothing like Middle Eastern indigenous people!
MIDDLE EASTERN PEOPLE gone be AMORITE we chased out they Land READ JOSHUA 11. we put you devils on the run to the EAST thats why they kelp the east to you devils name because thats where your from

Level 8

Location hidden

#62378 May 8, 2013
an you amorite is from middle east, devils will tell truth some time.an he is right, EAST is in they name an east is where we ran them to

Level 7

Location hidden

#62379 May 8, 2013
What is so weird is how they keep avoiding the apparent scriptures showing who are the enemies of THE CREATOR. As if THE CREATOR will overlook that and accept these cretins and HIS words means nothing.

That is the craziest thing.

How can they honestly think that THE CREATOR will destroy them, and at the same time think they are the Chosen who THE CREATOR is coming to claim as HIS.

That is some hard core evil satanic denial.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min VetnorsGate 1,759,805
News Liberals say immigration enforcement is racist,... 9 min Annie Oakly 1,009
White rage is on the way: White people aren't g... 15 min Lori899 24
Solution to unjustified police shootings of una... 16 min Jake 14
News Al Sharpton: Royal Wedding Shows 'Last Breath' ... 21 min Jake 131
Megan will NEVER become queen or even a princes... 23 min Ms Mack 59
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 26 min Whites have no hi... 6,830
We have another Black royal Queen folks!! 2 hr Stanley Roper 135
Can we take back topix? 3 hr Jake 356