Hebrew Israelite

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#62301 May 7, 2013
its hebrews all in europe now hahaha lol THATS FO SHO, an they didnt get there till curses came down on us,
7New Earth7

UK

#62302 May 7, 2013
Infact the west was constantly at war as the east was, blacks ands whites, so the whites that advanced to the east left the wars in the west to continue their own wars else where because there were also a lot of wars in the west!!!!!!!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#62303 May 7, 2013
if the system was to tell us we hebrews, it would be like old times, hardly any would care,its the fact that you devils say we aint is the whole problem,half of us wouldnt care, they would be just like they is, ok us that do know want whats do a hebrew thats it, an thats to be left alone, let us do us is all,
7New Earth7

UK

#62304 May 7, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
its hebrews all in europe now hahaha lol THATS FO SHO, an they didnt get there till curses came down on us,
How does what I say bring a stumbling block in yo way? Explain professionally.

Level 8

Location hidden

#62305 May 7, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ben I don't know if u feel my posts spoils your show, it doesn't, it parallels your posts!
Leme prove it. The macedonians, scythians, and the rest Europeans who u keep referring to are the white mofo savages who killed these European noble blacks in the west Europe, before they white savages started forwarding to the east! And the bible didn't mention that part of history because OT focused on the east!!!!!!!
So I'm not trying to say that the whites which u condemn were blacks, NO WaY!!!!!! The whites u condemn I condemn them tooo!!!!! They killed blacks before advancing to the east, so we should join our two stories so they will be complete---east and west!!!!!!
Now when it comes to watishaw people, I repeat again, if you have been able to trace the Hebrews in the bible, then good for you, because it is a valuable research!!!!!!!! if u traced them to west Africa, excellent!!!!!!
They are a group of Hebrews, and I keep saying that the bible is a story of a particula grouping out of many other groupings, so how does this spoil your show??????? Tell me Ben!!!!!!! Tell me!!!!!!!
so how does this spoil your show??????? Tell me Ben!!!!!!! Tell me!!!!!!! so how does this spoil your show??????? Tell me Ben!!!!!!! Tell me!!!!!!! so how does this spoil your show??????? Tell me Ben!!!!!!! Tell me!!!!!!! so how does this spoil your show??????? Tell me Ben!!!!!!! Tell me!!!!!!!
that was ashkenaz taking sepharvaim shit, i knows my biz,
Jeff

Natick, MA

#62306 May 7, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ben I don't know if u feel my posts spoils your show, it doesn't, it parallels your posts!
Leme prove it. The macedonians, scythians, and the rest Europeans who u keep referring to are the white mofo savages who killed these European noble blacks in the west Europe, before they white savages started forwarding to the east! And the bible didn't mention that part of history because OT focused on the east!!!!!!!
So I'm not trying to say that the whites which u condemn were blacks, NO WaY!!!!!! The whites u condemn I condemn them tooo!!!!! They killed blacks before advancing to the east, so we should join our two stories so they will be complete---east and west!!!!!!
Now when it comes to watishaw people, I repeat again, if you have been able to trace the Hebrews in the bible, then good for you, because it is a valuable research!!!!!!!! if u traced them to west Africa, excellent!!!!!!
They are a group of Hebrews, and I keep saying that the bible is a story of a particula grouping out of many other groupings, so how does this spoil your show??????? Tell me Ben!!!!!!! Tell me!!!!!!!
so how does this spoil your show??????? Tell me Ben!!!!!!! Tell me!!!!!!! so how does this spoil your show??????? Tell me Ben!!!!!!! Tell me!!!!!!! so how does this spoil your show??????? Tell me Ben!!!!!!! Tell me!!!!!!! so how does this spoil your show??????? Tell me Ben!!!!!!! Tell me!!!!!!!
There were no European noble "blacks" in the west Europe, dingleberry. And I'll show how you are trolling yet again flip-flopping back and forth trying to make black people look foolish yet again: on the one hand, you claim "European black Jews" existed up until the Nazis killed them all, now in the above post you claim those "European none existing black nobles" were all killed in ancient times by macedonians, scythians, etc.? Then you say these "black" nobles were killed by Eastern Europeans but they aren't mentioned in the OT cause that focuses only in the East...well wait a minute wouldn't they be mentioned since its Eastern people doing the suppose 'killing'? You can't even make up your mind when they were killed, what dates and by whom and in what geographical location, first it was the Nazis, now its the ancient Scythians and Macedonians, pretty soon you will be claiming it was the Chinese. Then you include the Watishaw into the mix, who are a sect of Islam...you are all over the place with your flip-floping theories and contradictory claims. I said before that you are trolling and you've proven my correct.

Level 8

Location hidden

#62307 May 7, 2013
see anything close to being black it was sepharvaim job, an when you look back in history you be thinking they was Black< they was sepahrvaim, sepharvaim gone take the roll of the dark skin jew, see you cant read history as a whole i can, i mite cant put it all down like i want but its coming out anyway, NO hebrews in europe, trying to turn bible into a LIE

Level 8

Location hidden

#62308 May 7, 2013
thats like no hebrews in Yeman or ethiopia, no hebrews in africa unless we went back whom every didnt get Yoke an ship an lost heritage aint NO hebrew how???? you peoples cant change what happen all them 100 millions you fools better go play with somebody else, we the only hebrews

Level 8

Location hidden

#62309 May 7, 2013
bible say removed to all nations ok 588 we all IN africa but returns, EVEN the peoples from the Assyrian hold up has made it home, OK WE ALL ACCOUNTED FOR RIGHT THEN 588BC the GOOD an BAD was there, we was HOME at a 100% ok we all go into africa BUT the FEW whom went to Babylon to make it the RETURNS, ok 1% obeyed, ok the 99% is in africa an they was TOLD THEY WOULD BE REMOVED AS A PEOPLE,, OK what happen to us is the ONLY TIME A WHOLE race of peoples was removed from africa, ok 100 million is alot of peoples, africa hasn't been the same since our removal , ok we the only peoples to be removed from africa IN LARGE NUMBERS , you fools better wake up.
7New Earth7

UK

#62310 May 7, 2013
Oh is this you problem Ben?? Lol!!

The word Hebrews is yo problem. Now u are talking!

So let me ask you, when did the Hebrew lineage start?
7New Earth7

UK

#62311 May 7, 2013
Again Ben, what do u say about Jesus?
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#62313 May 7, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
Europe was ruled by Black People until 1789
from an article by a man named Egmond Codfried titled
"Blue Blood is Black Blood" (1500-1789)
http://historum.com/european-history/34312-eu...
What a lot of Afronazi rubbish. That guy was a pot smoker lol!
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#62314 May 7, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text> By reading the last verse the (fig tree) is symbolic of Africa Strong City and or Israelite Cities in Africa? So does that relate to the (fig tree) prophecy of Revelations.
The only people in Africa proved to have Middle Eastern DNA are the Lemba. They claim to have built the Zimbabwe ruins. Its obvious they werent very good builders because its in ruins lol....
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#62315 May 7, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text>Thats welcomed. You keep me on my toes. Save the racist bs though cause just like im not in danger youre not either especially if you think I hate whites. I just know they hide and subpress stuff. You know it too and read it. Not even on Afrocentric claims but thing they suppress on their on. Just google academic censorship and the many scientist,politician and etc killed for info they dont want to get out. Was JFK really talking about a secret society or not? Im sure you know the power that be are liars but when it come to the Negro somehow it doesnt apply. Yet you argue with me today about Israel and Egypt not being black but when the men of yesterday like Tacticus and Homer say they were. You see it! Thats the symptoms of Conspiracy, a glitch in the Matrix.
The ancient Egyptians and ancient Israel were most definitely NOT BLACK! The Middle East carries Haplogroups that AFRICANS DO NOT HAVE! Ancient skulls found in the Middle East are shown to be Caucasian! The Physical evidence shows that the ancient Middle Eastern people and the Egyptians at the time of the pyramids were not black! Homer never went to the Middle East!
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#62316 May 7, 2013
Bmacwaters wrote:
It is already established that the ancient Egyptians and the ancient Hebrews (original) were what we would consider today as being "black".
I will not debate this any further or respond to the devil's post on how "science" proves this wrong or how the "Middle East" isn't related to Africa. Those people can go to hell!
These series of posts are for the true Hebrews all over the world that seek truth no matter whether you agree or not. Unbiased truth! We will find answers if we work together and not against each other and this topic will be used to initiate such dialogue amongst our peers.
All that I ask is you research the findings first before you shoot down the information because this info will make no sense to most ppl. Only the chosen few will comprehend!
LET US BEGIN!
The Haplogroups of the Middle East show the indigenous people of the Middle East ARE NOT RELATED TO AFRICANS! Ancient skulls found in the Middle East show them to be Caucasian:
www.timesofisrael.com/meet-delilah-tv-series-...
World Haplogroups showing Middle Eastern ARE NOT RELATED TO AFRICANS:
http://www.scs.illinois.edu/~mcdonald/WorldHa...
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#62317 May 7, 2013
Bmacwaters wrote:
Ancient records unveiled that "Egypt" had crossed the Atlantic more than 10,000 years before the time of Christ. They had built the world's largest cities, in South and Central America, and in Mexico and united those city-states into a nation that stretched from Brazil to Mexico, and into Africa!
Ancient Egypt also built in a mountain in South America, a capital city named "Heru", to keep alive the name of one of Egypt's founding Kings! The city was eventually called Heru-Salem, then Jeru-Salem.
Even Christopher Columbus knew of this. He wrote that the Orinoco River flowed out of "Paradise", where Adam and Eve had lived. Christopher Columbus had promised he would recapture Jerusalem when he reached the Americas.
This is still not a debate. Ha!
DNA SAY ABSOLUTELY NOT! No ancient African DNA ever found in the Americas! Indigenous people of the Americas DO NOT HAVE ANCIENT AFRICAN DNA!
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#62318 May 7, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
Oh yea that 3%-5% Sub Saharan Dna found in Jews was traced back to West Africa to the [drumroll] Igbo and Ashante. Like I said even the trolls of trolls have to start scratching their heads at this point.
Jews have neanderthal DNA than west African!
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#62319 May 7, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
Ben I repeat, I never said that those white u condemned were blacks in Europe!!!!!!! The whites u mentioned killed the blacks before advancing to the east!!!!!!
You dont live in Europe you lying hoe! Europe has the same time as Africa! You an AA living in America lying biatch!
UH OH

Brandon, MS

#62320 May 7, 2013
Kennewick Man & Europeans In Ancient America - PBS NOVA - Full Docu.
Watch @:

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#62321 May 7, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how you would bring up the Mixed Multitude nowÂ…whenever I Bring/Brought it up you Remain Silent about IT. WHY???
the mixed population of red Sabeans and black Hebrew in the ancient D'mt was referring the current Ethiopian population, the Semites being the Amhara and Tigrai, while the Cushites were Afar/Somalies and Oromo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News US currency to feature an African-American for ... 4 min Ex Senator Stillb... 200
Do Black Men prefer Blonds or Brunettes? (Aug '12) 6 min UnderstandPeople 91
Do white guys like big butts? 7 min Someguy 3
MEANWHILE in white ppl news, child abuse, meth ... 13 min Dana 5
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 15 min American 1 441
What color was the first man on earth? (Nov '07) 20 min Nun bbw 844
White Men Secretly Fantasize About White Women ... (Jun '11) 21 min Nun bbw 30
Why do BM like Trashy Poor Low Class WW/Non BW? (Aug '12) 27 min iamcuriousnow 17
Raising hell about Trump in California 54 min Marcus Washington 22
The 1 drop rule means whites are not human 1 hr Sniper 21
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 5 hr Don Barros Serrano 43,504
More from around the web