|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Ben YISRAEL wrote:
WE NEEDS US A HOME BASE, africa is ours, we suffered for it being we was taken away an mistreated from it, we paid a price for africa, now we must ENJOY
You are in Africa

Northwest Africa so ENJOY!!!!!!!

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah you should throw out everything he says cause his opinions are clouded with black supremacist views. I'm not a Mason and I don't hold Pike or his views in high regards. Guess that's the difference between you and I. I'd rather base my arguments on edcuational credible sources and not racist fools who have their own agendas to push for whatever lies they sell next.
cool so fom here on out just ignore me. You cant save me from.my ignorance. Anything you type will go on death ear. Especially if its too long. It want intrest me. So there we both are stubborn in our ways. Catch 22

Level 2

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Ben YISRAEL wrote:
WE NEEDS US A HOME BASE, africa is ours, we suffered for it being we was taken away an mistreated from it, we paid a price for africa, now we must ENJOY
Was there something in the bible about another Promise Land.
Jeff

Framingham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text>cool so fom here on out just ignore me. You cant save me from.my ignorance. Anything you type will go on death ear. Especially if its too long. It want intrest me. So there we both are stubborn in our ways. Catch 22
I'm not trying to save you. You aren't in any danger, so you don't need any saving. But I will post and make corrections when misinformation is posted by anyone.
7New Earth7

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Go search for your roots in West Africa, you delusional dumbass "ROFLMAO", or "7New Earth7" or whatever other FAKE username you post under next.
"An analysis that combined these two similar regions yielded values of 52.5% for West Africa and 47.5% for west-central Africa. For a high-resolution analysis, to decrease the SD of the estimates, we divided the lineages into 56 haplogroups on phylogenetic grounds, such that no haplogroup included !20 samples. In this case, West Africa contributed 60%, southwestern Africa 30%, and west-central Africa 9%(table 2). In this case, the correlation between west-central and southwestern African values was reduced to 0.6. These values can be compared with classic estimates provided 130 years ago by Curtin (1969, p. 157) and with more up-to-date estimates. Curtin (1969) estimated that 50.4% of North American slaves came from West Africa and 47.8% from west-central Africa, with just 1.6% from southeastern Africa." ~ Charting the Ancestry of African Americans A. Salas, A´ ngel Carracedo,1 M. Richards,2 and V. Macaulay3
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Deal with reality and not your wishful thinking. Blacks in Germany were UNCOMMON before and after the Middle Ages, only a handful and most were brought over as servants and slaves. Black Africans in Germany and through out most Europe, especially Northern, Central and Eastern Europe were UNCOMMON, their roles mostly that of servants and slaves as even the site YOU provided explained to you already:
"The basis for denigration of blacks must also be sought, however, in underlying notions within European cultures. Images of blacks and attitudes about blacks were present in Europe long before there was a significant physical presence. In visual arts, religion, epics, and legends, the Middle Ages provide a fascinating array of vivid illustrations of this point. There is a persistent pattern of ambivalence in the attitudes of white Europeans toward blacks that has survived over the centuries, always containing both positive and negative features, but usually tilting toward the latter.
Yet even some of the most beautiful art depicting blacks had darker undertones. The Adoration of the Magi was the single most popular religious theme featuring blacks in European art. The black king, handsome with noble bearing, was usually depicted as the youngest, presumably symbolizing Africa as the continent just beginning to participate in world affairs. This hint at backwardness is of course the negative aspect. Another biblical theme with a similarly ambiguous message was that surrounding the baptism of the Ethiopian eunuch, described in a passage of the Book of Acts.......... Saint Nicholas figure in the Christmas celebrations in Germany and the Netherlands, show that the ambivalence persists."
I'm happy for you. At least u speak u these days. The next level of phase is to see if there is a 100% gene from your white ancestore programmed in you to be evil! Now let's see, LISTEN!! It has been found that I'm west African nations the medebay ruled as emperors and empresses!!!!! Now in Nigeria that there were no much wars we have been able to figure out the original ancient meanings like the 'Me' in medebay, the 'Debe' in medebay, the 'El' in medebay, and we have used this to solve many pules, like how some answer DEBRE instead of DEBEL, etc and its just Dialect variations!
Now back to your incoherence, let's see how you are going to bash the fact that these people who have never seen the ethiopian medebay story have been campaigning in the same path over the years!!!!!!! And how come these people who never knew medebay use the SAme 'El Bey' in their name in USA!!!!!! www.google.com/search...
I see you are no longer mute!

Level 2

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not trying to save you. You aren't in any danger, so you don't need any saving. But I will post and make corrections when misinformation is posted by anyone.
Thats welcomed. You keep me on my toes. Save the racist bs though cause just like im not in danger youre not either especially if you think I hate whites. I just know they hide and subpress stuff. You know it too and read it. Not even on Afrocentric claims but thing they suppress on their on. Just google academic censorship and the many scientist,politician and etc killed for info they dont want to get out. Was JFK really talking about a secret society or not? Im sure you know the power that be are liars but when it come to the Negro somehow it doesnt apply. Yet you argue with me today about Israel and Egypt not being black but when the men of yesterday like Tacticus and Homer say they were. You see it! Thats the symptoms of Conspiracy, a glitch in the Matrix.
Jeff

Framingham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I'm happy for you. At least u speak u these days. The next level of phase is to see if there is a 100% gene from your white ancestore programmed in you to be evil! Now let's see, LISTEN!! It has been found that I'm west African nations the medebay ruled as emperors and empresses!!!!! Now in Nigeria that there were no much wars we have been able to figure out the original ancient meanings like the 'Me' in medebay, the 'Debe' in medebay, the 'El' in medebay, and we have used this to solve many pules, like how some answer DEBRE instead of DEBEL, etc and its just Dialect variations!
Now back to your incoherence, let's see how you are going to bash the fact that these people who have never seen the ethiopian medebay story have been campaigning in the same path over the years!!!!!!! And how come these people who never knew medebay use the SAme 'El Bey' in their name in USA!!!!!! www.google.com/search...
I see you are no longer mute!
Figures a brainwashed clown like you would post about those criminal delusional "Washitaw Nation" fools cause they are as fake as you are.
http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelli...
7New Earth7

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Punchojr wrote:
Europe was ruled by Black People until 1789
from an article by a man named Egmond Codfried titled
"Blue Blood is Black Blood" (1500-1789)
http://historum.com/european-history/34312-eu...
If you want to know the history of blacks. Read what's in this link about the Jews en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism .

After reading then this excerpt shows exactly how it ended: "Although he had introduced the pseudo-scientific
racial component into the debate over Jews in
Germany, it is unlikely that he was influenced by
the earlier theories of Arthur de Gobineau (author
of An Essay on the Inequality of Human Races,
1853), who was only translated into German in
1898, a quarter of a century after Marr's pamphlet
appeared. It is, however, highly probable that Marr
was able to read Gobineau in French. Furthermore,
Marr himself was very vague about what
constituted race and, in turn, the racial differences
between Jews and Germans, though this became a
feature of Nazi racial "science". It remained for
later racial thinkers to postulate specific
differences: these included Eugen Dühring, who
suggested that it was blood, and Houston Stewart
Chamberlain, an influential race theorist and
husband of Eva Wagner, Richard Wagner's
daughter, who suggested phrenology as a means
of distinguishing races.
On the other hand, it does seem likely that Marr
was influenced by Ernst Haeckel, a professor who
popularized the notion of Social Darwinism among
Germany's educated classes.
Despite his influence, Marr's ideas were not
immediately adopted by German nationalists. The
Pan-German League, founded in 1891, originally
allowed for the membership of Jews, provided they
were fully assimilated into German culture. It was
only in 1912, eight years after Marr's death, that
the League declared racism as an underlying
principle. Nevertheless, Marr was a major link in
the evolving chain of German racism that erupted
into genocide during the Nazi era" en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Marr
7New Earth7

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Figures a brainwashed clown like you would post about those criminal delusional "Washitaw Nation" fools cause they are as fake as you are.
http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelli...
U r loosing and u know!

But its crazy that u don't see or interprete my English....... Let me try again........the El Bey family of Washitaw NEVER knew about the Medebays, so how come they both answer the same name and in the same class of society??????????
Jeff

Framingham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to know the history of blacks. Read what's in this link about the Jews en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism .
After reading then this excerpt shows exactly how it ended: "Although he had introduced the pseudo-scientific
racial component into the debate over Jews in
Germany, it is unlikely that he was influenced by
the earlier theories of Arthur de Gobineau (author
of An Essay on the Inequality of Human Races,
1853), who was only translated into German in
1898, a quarter of a century after Marr's pamphlet
appeared. It is, however, highly probable that Marr
was able to read Gobineau in French. Furthermore,
Marr himself was very vague about what
constituted race and, in turn, the racial differences
between Jews and Germans, though this became a
feature of Nazi racial "science". It remained for
later racial thinkers to postulate specific
differences: these included Eugen Dühring, who
suggested that it was blood, and Houston Stewart
Chamberlain, an influential race theorist and
husband of Eva Wagner, Richard Wagner's
daughter, who suggested phrenology as a means
of distinguishing races.
On the other hand, it does seem likely that Marr
was influenced by Ernst Haeckel, a professor who
popularized the notion of Social Darwinism among
Germany's educated classes.
Despite his influence, Marr's ideas were not
immediately adopted by German nationalists. The
Pan-German League, founded in 1891, originally
allowed for the membership of Jews, provided they
were fully assimilated into German culture. It was
only in 1912, eight years after Marr's death, that
the League declared racism as an underlying
principle. Nevertheless, Marr was a major link in
the evolving chain of German racism that erupted
into genocide during the Nazi era" en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Marr
Jews and Antisemitism has nothing to do with blacks, you identity confused contradictory idiot. The roots of antisemitism is in both pagan European antiquity and early Christianity, the same people your dumbass keeps trying to claim, one or the other, first you claim to be a "Jew" then you turn around and claim you are Antisemitic Jew hating Christian, you flip-floping freak...I said before you that you can't make up your mind on what side you want to argue for and you've proven my point yet again.

Oh and by the way here is who that site you used shows the Jews to be, moron, clearly not black.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jews
Jeff

Framingham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
U r loosing and u know!
But its crazy that u don't see or interprete my English....... Let me try again........the El Bey family of Washitaw NEVER knew about the Medebays, so how come they both answer the same name and in the same class of society??????????
What are you stupid or something? Oh yeah you ARE Stupid. Washitaw are as big of a crack pot fools are you are, they based most of their nonsense beliefs on the crazy claims "The Moors of America". They added the suffixes Ali Bey or El to their surnames, to signify their fake "Moorish" heritage and proclaim a new identity other than that of slavery of their ancestors in the United States, and claimed descended from the ancient inhabitants of Moab, even though historical and genetic evidence show they have no connection to any Moab or any other Middle Eastern groups of people and that their ancestors are traced right back to West and Central Africa, delusional freakish fool.
trollslayer

Hazel Crest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Punchojr wrote:
Europe was ruled by Black People until 1789
from an article by a man named Egmond Codfried titled
"Blue Blood is Black Blood" (1500-1789)
http://historum.com/european-history/34312-eu...
LOL.....GOOD STUFF Punch!!! Good research.
7New Earth7

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews and Antisemitism has nothing to do with blacks, you identity confused contradictory idiot. The roots of antisemitism is in both pagan European antiquity and early Christianity, the same people your dumbass keeps trying to claim, one or the other, first you claim to be a "Jew" then you turn around and claim you are Antisemitic Jew hating Christian, you flip-floping freak...I said before you that you can't make up your mind on what side you want to argue for and you've proven my point yet again.
Oh and by the way here is who that site you used shows the Jews to be, moron, clearly not black.
I see u love to talk, in the link I posted rhey talked about the history of the black Jews of Europe there, I'm using that link only to show how it ended. And maybe ill help u out (Is go re-read it), to see that William marr was the one who they say started using the term antisemite. So if you go back to read ull see that eventually he realized that he caused a great problem for blacks and started to campain against racism but hitler did the worst after William died!!!!!!!

See this excerpt just to show u 'jew' meant cosmic: "According to Lewis, antisemitism is
marked by two distinct features: Jews are judged
according to a standard different from that applied
to others, and they are accused of "cosmic evil."
". en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism
7New Earth7

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
U r loosing and u know!
Jeff I wana see how you tackle the above!!!!!!!!!!
7New Earth7

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

And damn man, medebay was/is magdeburg Germany!!!!!!!!

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text>Was there something in the bible about another Promise Land.
africa is our inheritance to, from Joshua
Jeff

Framingham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
I see u love to talk, in the link I posted rhey talked about the history of the black Jews of Europe there, I'm using that link only to show how it ended. And maybe ill help u out (Is go re-read it), to see that William marr was the one who they say started using the term antisemite. So if you go back to read ull see that eventually he realized that he caused a great problem for blacks and started to campain against racism but hitler did the worst after William died!!!!!!!
See this excerpt just to show u 'jew' meant cosmic: "According to Lewis, antisemitism is
marked by two distinct features: Jews are judged
according to a standard different from that applied
to others, and they are accused of "cosmic evil."
". en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism
They are not talking about any "black Jews of Europe", you stupid moron, and nowhere does the word "black" is found to describe Jews anywhere in the site you provided, moron. Here are the Jews of Europe that site you posted is talking about, from the site that your OWN stupidass used, they clearly are not black.

Now read carefully what I wrote before, because you obviously have comprehension problems: Jews and Antisemitism has nothing to do with blacks, you identity confused contradictory idiot. The roots of antisemitism is in both pagan European antiquity and early Christianity, the same people your dumbass keeps trying to claim, one or the other, first you claim to be a "Jew" then you turn around and claim you are Antisemitic Jew hating Christian, you flip-floping freak...I said before you that you can't make up your mind on what side you want to argue for and you've proven my point yet again.
7New Earth7

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

See your level of Latin evolution till date about our royal cosmic name : www.google.com/search...
Jeff

Framingham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.....GOOD STUFF Punch!!! Good research.
You would believe its 'good stuff' since that is not 'good' stuff, but laughable stuff made up of nothing but lies by an Afrocentric idiot. Need I remind you of a little history lesson that the dates that idiot gives 1500s - 1700s are the height of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade where your black African ancestors were sold and bought from Africa as slaves from the New World? Well here you go then, since education isn't a top propriety for most around here:
http://www.slavevoyages.org/tast/index.faces
7New Earth7

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
They are not talking about any "black Jews of Europe", you stupid moron, and nowhere does the word "black" is found to describe Jews anywhere in the site you provided, moron. Here are the Jews of Europe that site you posted is talking about, from the site that your OWN stupidass used, they clearly are not black.
Now read carefully what I wrote before, because you obviously have comprehension problems: Jews and Antisemitism has nothing to do with blacks, you identity confused contradictory idiot. The roots of antisemitism is in both pagan European antiquity and early Christianity, the same people your dumbass keeps trying to claim, one or the other, first you claim to be a "Jew" then you turn around and claim you are Antisemitic Jew hating Christian, you flip-floping freak...I said before you that you can't make up your mind on what side you want to argue for and you've proven my point yet again.
Man watch your brains I'm not stupid!!!!!! I said I highlighted the link just to show how these mofo antisemites ended the black Jew s in Europe!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••