Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#62231 May 7, 2013
The Psalmes of David 137

1 By the waters of Babylon, We sat down and weeped, when We remembered Sion.

2 As for Our harps, We hanged them upon the trees, that are therein.

3 Then they that led Us away captive, required of Us a song and melody in Our heaviness: Sing us one of the songs of Sion.

4 How shall We sing THE CREATORS song in a strange land?

5 If I forget Thee, O'JERUSALEM, let My right hand be forgotten.

6 If I do not remember Thee, let My tongue cleave to the roof of My mouth: If I prefer not JERUSALEM in My mirth.

7 Remember the children of Edom, O'CREATOR, in the day of JERUSALEM, How they said: Down with it, down with it: Even to the ground.

8 O' daughter of Babylon, THOU shalt HE be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast served Us.

9 Blessed shall HE be, that taketh thy children and throweth them against the stones.
Jeff

Natick, MA

#62232 May 7, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
Africans in Europe During the Middle Ages
http://strangemagic.robertsongames.com/2012/0...
Apparently theur were blacks in Germany Muddle Ages and before.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-RzbP7qceLnc/T3pgBdu...
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Ob324tuvKbc/T3plxFO...
Deal with reality and not your wishful thinking. Blacks in Germany were UNCOMMON before and after the Middle Ages, only a handful and most were brought over as servants and slaves. Black Africans in Germany and through out most Europe, especially Northern, Central and Eastern Europe were UNCOMMON, their roles mostly that of servants and slaves as even the site YOU provided explained to you already:

"The basis for denigration of blacks must also be sought, however, in underlying notions within European cultures. Images of blacks and attitudes about blacks were present in Europe long before there was a significant physical presence. In visual arts, religion, epics, and legends, the Middle Ages provide a fascinating array of vivid illustrations of this point. There is a persistent pattern of ambivalence in the attitudes of white Europeans toward blacks that has survived over the centuries, always containing both positive and negative features, but usually tilting toward the latter.

Yet even some of the most beautiful art depicting blacks had darker undertones. The Adoration of the Magi was the single most popular religious theme featuring blacks in European art. The black king, handsome with noble bearing, was usually depicted as the youngest, presumably symbolizing Africa as the continent just beginning to participate in world affairs. This hint at backwardness is of course the negative aspect. Another biblical theme with a similarly ambiguous message was that surrounding the baptism of the Ethiopian eunuch, described in a passage of the Book of Acts. Although this may be interpreted as celebrating a missionary role for Christianity, it also implies European cultural superiority. Moreover, this theme becomes even more negative when it is associated with a popular symbol derived from a passage in the Old Testament Book of Jeremiah, where the impossibility of an Ethiopian changing his color is mentioned in a discussion of sin and punishment (Jeremiah 13: 22-25).

The Hamitic legend is an older and better known religious theme bearing a negative connotation for blacks. The convergence of this legend (as well as that on the Ethiopian baptism) with the rise of the African slave trade represents just the type of historical fusion that can help explain the depth of modern racism's roots: that is, myth seemingly confirmed by experience.

Also, precursing a familiar theme of the present day, the males have uncontrollable sexual appetites. The depiction of blacks as tormentors and sexual symbols was also popular. Among Satan's titles in literature and folklore were the names "black man," "big N****," "black Jehovah," and "black Ethiopian." Such figures as Ruprecht and Black Pete (Zwarte Piet), the sometimes benevolent bogeymen who accompany the Saint Nicholas figure in the Christmas celebrations in Germany and the Netherlands, show that the ambivalence persists."
Level 7

Location hidden

#62233 May 7, 2013
The Day of THE CREATOR

The Book of the Prophet Sophony / Zephanaih 3

19 And lo, IN THAT TIME will I destroy all those that vex Thee: I will help the lame, and gather up the Cast Away: Ye I will get Them praise and honor in all lands, where They have been put to shame.

20 AT THAT SAME TIME will I bring You in, and AT THE SAME TIME I will gather You. I will get You a name and good report among all people of the Earth, when I TURN BACK YOUR CAPTIVITY before Your eyes, saith THE CREATOR.
Level 7

Location hidden

#62234 May 7, 2013
The Book of the Prophet Nahum / Naum 3

8 Who will have pity upon Thee: Where shall I seek one to comfort Thee? Art Thou better than the great city of Alexandria: that lay in the waters, and had the waters round about it: Which was strongly fenced and walled with the sea?

9 Ethiopia and Egypt were Her strength, and that exceedingly great above measure. Africa and Libya were Her helpers,

10 Yet was She driven away, and BROUGHT INTO CAPTIVITY: Her young Children were smitten down at the head of every street, the LOTS WERE CAST for the most Ancient Men in Her, and all Her Mighty Men WERE BOUND IN CHAINS.

11 Even so shalt Thou also be drunken, and hide Thyself, and seek some help against Thy enemy.

12 All Thy Strong Cities shall be like Fig trees with Ripe Figs: Which when a man shaketh, They shall fall into the mouth of the eater.
Level 7

Location hidden

#62235 May 7, 2013
Juda Map

Africa, Libya were Her helpers. Where JUDA ran to and settled prior to the ful prophecy of
Deuteronomy 28
68 And THE CREATOR shall bring Thee into Egypt again with ships, By the way which I bade Thee that Thou shouldst see it no more. And there Ye shall be sold unto your enemies, For BondMen and BondWomen: and yet no man shall buy You.

(Only THE CREATOR will redeem HIS Children in THE DAY OF THE RETURN).

http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/historical/afr...

Click map to enlarge. Kingdom of JUDA located on the Coast of the gulf of Guinee and in the Interior of Guinee under Dahome

Level 2

Since: May 11

El Monte, CA

#62236 May 7, 2013
Europe was ruled by Black People until 1789

from an article by a man named Egmond Codfried titled

"Blue Blood is Black Blood" (1500-1789)

http://historum.com/european-history/34312-eu...
Level 7

Location hidden

#62237 May 7, 2013
*fulfillment of the enslavement captivity and taken off the land mass to another land where none of the fore Fathers or Them have known or set foot before. Nor knew the language or speech of.

Level 2

El Monte, CA

#62238 May 7, 2013
unfazed wrote:
The Book of the Prophet Nahum / Naum 3
8 Who will have pity upon Thee: Where shall I seek one to comfort Thee? Art Thou better than the great city of Alexandria: that lay in the waters, and had the waters round about it: Which was strongly fenced and walled with the sea?
9 Ethiopia and Egypt were Her strength, and that exceedingly great above measure. Africa and Libya were Her helpers,
10 Yet was She driven away, and BROUGHT INTO CAPTIVITY: Her young Children were smitten down at the head of every street, the LOTS WERE CAST for the most Ancient Men in Her, and all Her Mighty Men WERE BOUND IN CHAINS.
11 Even so shalt Thou also be drunken, and hide Thyself, and seek some help against Thy enemy.
12 All Thy Strong Cities shall be like Fig trees with Ripe Figs: Which when a man shaketh, They shall fall into the mouth of the eater.
By reading the last verse the (fig tree) is symbolic of Africa Strong City and or Israelite Cities in Africa? So does that relate to the (fig tree) prophecy of Revelations.
Jeff

Natick, MA

#62239 May 7, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
Europe was ruled by Black People until 1789
from an article by a man named Egmond Codfried titled
"Blue Blood is Black Blood" (1500-1789)
http://historum.com/european-history/34312-eu...
Egmond Codfried is a well known Black supremacist internet troll, you dingleberry. There were no blacks who ruled Europe until 1789, you foolish person, 1500-1789 was the height of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade where Europeans viewed black people as Sub humans and therefore ok to be sold as slaves. That means unlike what your Black supremacist internet troll "Egmond Codfried" like to wishfully claim, that no black person was ruling Europe before 1789. Now I suggest you read carefully what that black educater you posted before says about the matter, I know you don't like it because it doesn't fit your Afrocentric crazy beliefs, but black people were UNCOMMON in Europe and they most certainly were NOT ruling European countries:

"The 140,000 slaves imported into Europe from Africa between 1450 and 1505 were a welcome new labor force in the wake of the Bubonic Plague. On the whole, blacks in Christian Iberia were not limited to servile roles; but they were also not influential as a group. The new slave population in Portugal worked in agriculture and fishing. Free blacks living in LoulÚ and Lagos in the southern edge of Portugal owned houses and worked as day laborers, midwives, bakers, and servants. Most were domestic servants, laborers (including those on ships and river craft), and petty tradesmen.
In surveying the later experience of blacks in the northern, central, and eastern European societies, there is a striking similarity to the patterns in Iberia, but with smaller populations before the 20th century. In those societies it became fashionable for the wealthy to employ blacks as house servants and in ceremonial roles such as military musicians. The Dutch entry into the African slave trade, beginning in the 17th century which eventually accounted for the removal of about half a million Africans to the Americas, magnified the image of blacks as a servile race in Dutch society. This was one of the factors increasingly reinforcing a low esteem for blacks in other parts of Europe as well.

The basis for denigration of blacks must also be sought, however, in underlying notions within European cultures. Images of blacks and attitudes about blacks were present in Europe long before there was a significant physical presence. In visual arts, religion, epics, and legends, the Middle Ages provide a fascinating array of vivid illustrations of this point. There is a persistent pattern of ambivalence in the attitudes of white Europeans toward blacks that has survived over the centuries, always containing both positive and negative features, but usually tilting toward the latter.

Yet even some of the most beautiful art depicting blacks had darker undertones. The Adoration of the Magi was the single most popular religious theme featuring blacks in European art. The black king, handsome with noble bearing, was usually depicted as the youngest, presumably symbolizing Africa as the continent just beginning to participate in world affairs. This hint at backwardness is of course the negative aspect. Another biblical theme with a similarly ambiguous message was that surrounding the baptism of the Ethiopian eunuch, described in a passage of the Book of Acts. Although this may be interpreted as celebrating a missionary role for Christianity, it also implies European cultural superiority. Moreover, this theme becomes even more negative when it is associated with a popular symbol derived from a passage in the Old Testament Book of Jeremiah, where the impossibility of an Ethiopian changing his color is mentioned in a discussion of sin and punishment (Jeremiah 13: 22-25)."

Level 2

United States

#62240 May 7, 2013
So was Albert Pike
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Egmond Codfried is a well known Black supremacist internet troll, you dingleberry. There were no blacks who ruled Europe until 1789, you foolish person, 1500-1789 was the height of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade where Europeans viewed black people as Sub humans and therefore ok to be sold as slaves. That means unlike what your Black supremacist internet troll "Egmond Codfried" like to wishfully claim, that no black person was ruling Europe before 1789. Now I suggest you read carefully what that black educater you posted before says about the matter, I know you don't like it because it doesn't fit your Afrocentric crazy beliefs, but black people were UNCOMMON in Europe and they most certainly were NOT ruling European countries:
"The 140,000 slaves imported into Europe from Africa between 1450 and 1505 were a welcome new labor force in the wake of the Bubonic Plague. On the whole, blacks in Christian Iberia were not limited to servile roles; but they were also not influential as a group. The new slave population in Portugal worked in agriculture and fishing. Free blacks living in LoulÚ and Lagos in the southern edge of Portugal owned houses and worked as day laborers, midwives, bakers, and servants. Most were domestic servants, laborers (including those on ships and river craft), and petty tradesmen.
In surveying the later experience of blacks in the northern, central, and eastern European societies, there is a striking similarity to the patterns in Iberia, but with smaller populations before the 20th century. In those societies it became fashionable for the wealthy to employ blacks as house servants and in ceremonial roles such as military musicians. The Dutch entry into the African slave trade, beginning in the 17th century which eventually accounted for the removal of about half a million Africans to the Americas, magnified the image of blacks as a servile race in Dutch society. This was one of the factors increasingly reinforcing a low esteem for blacks in other parts of Europe as well.
The basis for denigration of blacks must also be sought, however, in underlying notions within European cultures. Images of blacks and attitudes about blacks were present in Europe long before there was a significant physical presence. In visual arts, religion, epics, and legends, the Middle Ages provide a fascinating array of vivid illustrations of this point. There is a persistent pattern of ambivalence in the attitudes of white Europeans toward blacks that has survived over the centuries, always containing both positive and negative features, but usually tilting toward the latter.
Yet even some of the most beautiful art depicting blacks had darker undertones. The Adoration of the Magi was the single most popular religious theme featuring blacks in European art. The black king, handsome with noble bearing, was usually depicted as the youngest, presumably symbolizing Africa as the continent just beginning to participate in world affairs. This hint at backwardness is of course the negative aspect. Another biblical theme with a similarly ambiguous message was that surrounding the baptism of the Ethiopian eunuch, described in a passage of the Book of Acts. Although this may be interpreted as celebrating a missionary role for Christianity, it also implies European cultural superiority. Moreover, this theme becomes even more negative when it is associated with a popular symbol derived from a passage in the Old Testament Book of Jeremiah, where the impossibility of an Ethiopian changing his color is mentioned in a discussion of sin and punishment (Jeremiah 13: 22-25)."
Jeff

Natick, MA

#62241 May 7, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
So was Albert Pike<quoted text>
You make no sense, and posting the crazy dribble of black supremacist internet trolls only further proves this.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#62242 May 7, 2013
WE NEEDS US A HOME BASE, africa is ours, we suffered for it being we was taken away an mistreated from it, we paid a price for africa, now we must ENJOY

Level 2

United States

#62243 May 7, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
You make no sense, and posting the crazy dribble of black supremacist internet trolls only further proves this.
I said that to say so what if he's a black supremacist? Should I throw out everything he says. Albert Pike was KKK and is held in high ranks as a Mason and beloved by them. Im sure not all Mason are racist but they still read his Moral and Dogma book.
Jeff

Natick, MA

#62244 May 7, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text>I said that to say so what if he's a black supremacist? Should I throw out everything he says. Albert Pike was KKK and is held in high ranks as a Mason and beloved by them. Im sure not all Mason are racist but they still read his Moral and Dogma book.
Yeah you should throw out everything he says cause his opinions are clouded with black supremacist views. I'm not a Mason and I don't hold Pike or his views in high regards. Guess that's the difference between you and I. I'd rather base my arguments on edcuational credible sources and not racist fools who have their own agendas to push for whatever lies they sell next.
Cherokee Moroon

Plymouth, MI

#62245 May 7, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
WE NEEDS US A HOME BASE, africa is ours, we suffered for it being we was taken away an mistreated from it, we paid a price for africa, now we must ENJOY
You are in Africa

Northwest Africa so ENJOY!!!!!!!

Level 2

El Monte, CA

#62246 May 7, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah you should throw out everything he says cause his opinions are clouded with black supremacist views. I'm not a Mason and I don't hold Pike or his views in high regards. Guess that's the difference between you and I. I'd rather base my arguments on edcuational credible sources and not racist fools who have their own agendas to push for whatever lies they sell next.
cool so fom here on out just ignore me. You cant save me from.my ignorance. Anything you type will go on death ear. Especially if its too long. It want intrest me. So there we both are stubborn in our ways. Catch 22

Level 2

El Monte, CA

#62247 May 7, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
Was there something in the bible about another Promise Land.
Jeff

Natick, MA

#62248 May 7, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text>cool so fom here on out just ignore me. You cant save me from.my ignorance. Anything you type will go on death ear. Especially if its too long. It want intrest me. So there we both are stubborn in our ways. Catch 22
I'm not trying to save you. You aren't in any danger, so you don't need any saving. But I will post and make corrections when misinformation is posted by anyone.
7New Earth7

UK

#62249 May 7, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Go search for your roots in West Africa, you delusional dumbass "ROFLMAO", or "7New Earth7" or whatever other FAKE username you post under next.
"An analysis that combined these two similar regions yielded values of 52.5% for West Africa and 47.5% for west-central Africa. For a high-resolution analysis, to decrease the SD of the estimates, we divided the lineages into 56 haplogroups on phylogenetic grounds, such that no haplogroup included !20 samples. In this case, West Africa contributed 60%, southwestern Africa 30%, and west-central Africa 9%(table 2). In this case, the correlation between west-central and southwestern African values was reduced to 0.6. These values can be compared with classic estimates provided 130 years ago by Curtin (1969, p. 157) and with more up-to-date estimates. Curtin (1969) estimated that 50.4% of North American slaves came from West Africa and 47.8% from west-central Africa, with just 1.6% from southeastern Africa." ~ Charting the Ancestry of African Americans A. Salas, A┤ ngel Carracedo,1 M. Richards,2 and V. Macaulay3
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Deal with reality and not your wishful thinking. Blacks in Germany were UNCOMMON before and after the Middle Ages, only a handful and most were brought over as servants and slaves. Black Africans in Germany and through out most Europe, especially Northern, Central and Eastern Europe were UNCOMMON, their roles mostly that of servants and slaves as even the site YOU provided explained to you already:
"The basis for denigration of blacks must also be sought, however, in underlying notions within European cultures. Images of blacks and attitudes about blacks were present in Europe long before there was a significant physical presence. In visual arts, religion, epics, and legends, the Middle Ages provide a fascinating array of vivid illustrations of this point. There is a persistent pattern of ambivalence in the attitudes of white Europeans toward blacks that has survived over the centuries, always containing both positive and negative features, but usually tilting toward the latter.
Yet even some of the most beautiful art depicting blacks had darker undertones. The Adoration of the Magi was the single most popular religious theme featuring blacks in European art. The black king, handsome with noble bearing, was usually depicted as the youngest, presumably symbolizing Africa as the continent just beginning to participate in world affairs. This hint at backwardness is of course the negative aspect. Another biblical theme with a similarly ambiguous message was that surrounding the baptism of the Ethiopian eunuch, described in a passage of the Book of Acts.......... Saint Nicholas figure in the Christmas celebrations in Germany and the Netherlands, show that the ambivalence persists."
I'm happy for you. At least u speak u these days. The next level of phase is to see if there is a 100% gene from your white ancestore programmed in you to be evil! Now let's see, LISTEN!! It has been found that I'm west African nations the medebay ruled as emperors and empresses!!!!! Now in Nigeria that there were no much wars we have been able to figure out the original ancient meanings like the 'Me' in medebay, the 'Debe' in medebay, the 'El' in medebay, and we have used this to solve many pules, like how some answer DEBRE instead of DEBEL, etc and its just Dialect variations!
Now back to your incoherence, let's see how you are going to bash the fact that these people who have never seen the ethiopian medebay story have been campaigning in the same path over the years!!!!!!! And how come these people who never knew medebay use the SAme 'El Bey' in their name in USA!!!!!! www.google.com/search...
I see you are no longer mute!

Level 2

El Monte, CA

#62250 May 7, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not trying to save you. You aren't in any danger, so you don't need any saving. But I will post and make corrections when misinformation is posted by anyone.
Thats welcomed. You keep me on my toes. Save the racist bs though cause just like im not in danger youre not either especially if you think I hate whites. I just know they hide and subpress stuff. You know it too and read it. Not even on Afrocentric claims but thing they suppress on their on. Just google academic censorship and the many scientist,politician and etc killed for info they dont want to get out. Was JFK really talking about a secret society or not? Im sure you know the power that be are liars but when it come to the Negro somehow it doesnt apply. Yet you argue with me today about Israel and Egypt not being black but when the men of yesterday like Tacticus and Homer say they were. You see it! Thats the symptoms of Conspiracy, a glitch in the Matrix.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What if unarmed white youths were to be shot down 3 min Nbam 75
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,155,895
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 5 min LION 29,004
Why do black men like white women so much but b... (Nov '08) 7 min Big Knob 215
Let's name the losers who posted here on christ... 8 min I see triplets 3
When China awakes, it will shakeáthe West 8 min Tme 110
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 9 min JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 3,022
why is the most popular male porn star white? 16 min ugly monkeys 73
2 NYPD MURDERED on behalf of Eric GARNER 48 min God Body720 609
Black Americans Are TRAPPED in Racist USA. (fro... 3 hr sassyntrashy 192
More from around the web