"Jehudi" didn't burn the letter. The "King" did. "Babbling Ben"
The Star of Your God

Jackson, MS

#62186 May 7, 2013
-YAWNS-
The Star of Your God

Jackson, MS

#62187 May 7, 2013
CONTROLLED MEDIA Declassified Documents Of Israel Lobby Manipulating US Media For Pro-Israel PR
Watch @:

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#62188 May 7, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
The Sabaean inscriptions state that the area was
part of the realm of D’mt and was ruled by four named high kings and kings of Sheba and D’mt, three of whom ruled with unnamed high queens and queens of Sheba over a mixed population of red (Semitic) Sabaeans and black (Cushitic)’BR (Hebrew)[Schneider 1973, Fattovich 1990].
The inscriptions are the work of professional stone
masons from Marib (Yemen) and indicate that the Sabaeans were at that time making a major effort to dominate the area while cooperating in conjunction with the local (probably Cushitic) population [Durrani:122]
Can any one tell why the inscription say ancient queens at D'mt rulled mixed population: Sabeans red (semetic) and Hebrew black (cushetic)? Yes, both population had Israelite link, but why hbrews were black (cushetic), unlike our expectation.
Funny how you would bring up the Mixed Multitude now…whenever I Bring/Brought it up you Remain Silent about IT. WHY???
The Star of Your God

Jackson, MS

#62189 May 7, 2013
The Zionist Matrix of Power in America
Watch @:
The Star of Your God

Jackson, MS

#62190 May 7, 2013
Zionist control The United States government
Watch @:
The Star of Your God

Jackson, MS

#62191 May 7, 2013
British Politicians Speak Out Against Evil War Crimes Of Israel
Watch @:
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#62192 May 7, 2013
The Star of Your God wrote:
British Politicians Speak Out Against Evil War Crimes Of Israel
Watch @: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =OhcIak9j3A8XX
Why is it when Muslims butchered Christians which they are doing all the time no one says a word? To these anti-Jewish MF I hope your country becomes controlled by the Muslims and they rule you with an iron fist you F--king hoes!

Location hidden

#62193 May 7, 2013
@ Glimmer,

It is also suspect how you bring up this subject matter and not talk about: HOW THOSE PEOPLE WERE PART AND PARCEL IN ENSLAVING THE AA PEOPLES ANCESTORS.” ON TOP OF THAT:“LYING ABOUT THEM HAVING -NO HISTORY-!!!” YOU ONLY NEED TWO GENERATIONS TO HAVE A HISTORY. OR DID THAT THUOGHT EVER CROSS YOUR MIND???

"Jews also took an active part in the Dutch colonial slave trade; indeed, the bylaws of the Recife and Mauricia congregations (1648) included an imposta (Jewish tax) of five soldos for each Negro slave a Brazilian Jew purchased from the West Indies Company. Slave auctions were postponed if they fell on a Jewish holiday. In Curacao in the seventeenth century, as well as in the British colonies of Barbados and Jamaica in the eighteenth century, Jewish merchants played a major role in the slave trade. In fact, in all the American colonies, whether French (Martinique), British, or Dutch, Jewish merchants frequently dominated.
http://rense.com/general69/invo.htm

http://www.hebrewisraelites.org/jewsandslaver...

HERE’S A SHOCKER FOR YOU!!!

CHECK OUT THIS VIDEO MADE BY KIDS TALKING ABOUT “LAZY WHITE/EUROPEANS?”
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

The story of the slaves in America begins with Christopher Columbus. His voyage to America was not financed by Queen Isabella, but by Luis de Santangelo, who advanced the sum of 17,000 ducats (about 5,000 pounds-today equal to 50,000 pounds) to finance the voyage, which began on August 3, 1492.
Columbus was accompanied by five 'maranos'(Jews who had foresworn their religion and supposedly became Catholics), Luis de Torres, interpreter, Marco, the surgeon, Bemal, the physician, Alonzo de la Calle and Gabriel Sanchez (1).
Gabriel Sanchez, abetted by the other four Jews, sold Columbus on the idea of capturing 500 Indians and selling them as slaves in Seville, Spain, which was done. Columbus did not receive any of the money from the sale of the slaves, but he became the victim of a conspiracy fostered by Bemal, the ship's doctor. He, Columbus, suffered injustice and imprisonment as his reward. Betrayed by the five maranos (Jews) whom he had trusted and helped. This, ironically, was the beginning of slavery in the Americas (2).
The Jews were expelled from Spain on August 2, 1492, and from Portugal in 1497. Many of these Jews emigrated to Holland, where they set up the Dutch West Indies Company to exploit the new world.
http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Jews_and_the_tra...

Location hidden

#62194 May 7, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how you would bring up the Mixed Multitude now…whenever I Bring/Brought it up you Remain Silent about IT. WHY???
Stupid marks can't change the TRUTH!!!

Location hidden

#62195 May 7, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
@ Glimmer,
It is also suspect how you bring up this subject matter and not talk about: HOW THOSE PEOPLE WERE PART AND PARCEL IN ENSLAVING THE AA PEOPLES ANCESTORS.” ON TOP OF THAT:“LYING ABOUT THEM HAVING -NO HISTORY-!!!” YOU ONLY NEED TWO GENERATIONS TO HAVE A HISTORY. OR DID THAT THUOGHT EVER CROSS YOUR MIND???
"Jews also took an active part in the Dutch colonial slave trade; indeed, the bylaws of the Recife and Mauricia congregations (1648) included an imposta (Jewish tax) of five soldos for each Negro slave a Brazilian Jew purchased from the West Indies Company. Slave auctions were postponed if they fell on a Jewish holiday. In Curacao in the seventeenth century, as well as in the British colonies of Barbados and Jamaica in the eighteenth century, Jewish merchants played a major role in the slave trade. In fact, in all the American colonies, whether French (Martinique), British, or Dutch, Jewish merchants frequently dominated.
http://rense.com/general69/invo.htm
http://www.hebrewisraelites.org/jewsandslaver...
HERE’S A SHOCKER FOR YOU!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =qL9hGmfGTXcXX
CHECK OUT THIS VIDEO MADE BY KIDS TALKING ABOUT “LAZY WHITE/EUROPEANS?”
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
The story of the slaves in America begins with Christopher Columbus. His voyage to America was not financed by Queen Isabella, but by Luis de Santangelo, who advanced the sum of 17,000 ducats (about 5,000 pounds-today equal to 50,000 pounds) to finance the voyage, which began on August 3, 1492.
Columbus was accompanied by five 'maranos'(Jews who had foresworn their religion and supposedly became Catholics), Luis de Torres, interpreter, Marco, the surgeon, Bemal, the physician, Alonzo de la Calle and Gabriel Sanchez (1).
Gabriel Sanchez, abetted by the other four Jews, sold Columbus on the idea of capturing 500 Indians and selling them as slaves in Seville, Spain, which was done. Columbus did not receive any of the money from the sale of the slaves, but he became the victim of a conspiracy fostered by Bemal, the ship's doctor. He, Columbus, suffered injustice and imprisonment as his reward. Betrayed by the five maranos (Jews) whom he had trusted and helped. This, ironically, was the beginning of slavery in the Americas (2).
The Jews were expelled from Spain on August 2, 1492, and from Portugal in 1497. Many of these Jews emigrated to Holland, where they set up the Dutch West Indies Company to exploit the new world.
WHO'S GOING TO DENY THE ABOVE INFORMATION???

You CAN'T because it's UNDENIABLE!!!

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#62196 May 7, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Is your name not taken from that leader or Group?
nope my name come from me being son of Israel like it said

Level 8

Location hidden

#62197 May 7, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Crime and Black Hebrew Israelites
What is the religion’s origin?
In discussing the origins of this the Black Hebrews I must explain that there are two distinct origins. The actual origin of B. H. I.s stretches back to before the Civil War. In 1896 there was a sect founded in Kansas by William Crowdy. Shortly after that, new congregations sprouted in several major cities, and by the 1980s other sects began to appear.
One sect is the infamous Miami based sect which was started by Yahweh Ben Yahweh, otherwise known by the authorities as Hulon Mitchell, Jr. This sect will be discussed in greater detail later in this article. Other sects include the Commandment Keepers, The Law Keepers, House of Judah, and the African Hebrew Israelites of Jerusalem. Ben Israel, originally named Ben Carter, started the latter sect, The Kingdom of Yahweh, around 1967.
Ben Israel impressed upon other blacks the belief that African-Americans descended from the biblical tribe of Judah. He led others to believe that because of this, Israel was the true land of their birthright. He is said to have received a vision in which the angel Gabriel revealed that the time had come for the biblical Israelites among the African-Americans to return to Israel and to establish the kingdom of God on earth. As a result about three hundred and fifty people from Chicago, along with Ben Israel, journeyed to Liberia, West Africa on their way to Israel. In 1969 they made it to Israel and set up what they believe to be the foundation for the kingdom of God.
Unfortunately, despite all the promotion of building the kingdom of God and “righteousness” the B. H. I.s members in Ben Israel’s sect were later engaged in criminal activity. In 1986, Ben Israel and his aide, Prince Asiel Ben Israel were convicted of trafficking stolen passports and securities and forging checks and saving bonds. While in Israel, Ben Israel’s community had a counterpart sect forming in the United States. This sect was being led by Yahweh Ben Yahweh and was called the Nation of Yahweh. Those who followed Yahweh Ben Yahweh viewed him as the Messiah.
Yahweh Ben Yahweh was born in Oklahoma, 1935. He founded N. O. Y. in 1979. He originally tried to base his teachings on twisting Christian doctrine. In recent years, the N. O. Y. was involved in a large amount of conflict with the people and government of Miami, Florida where it was founded. The N. O. Y. is an offshoot of the sect created by Ben Israel. Members of the N. O. Y. were convicted in 1990 of conspiring to commit RICO, and although they were not found guilty of the RICO charge, Yahweh was sentenced to serving an eighteen-year sentence for another crime. In conjunction with the negative view of this sect, Yahweh and his followers are referred to as a “killer cult,” notorious for their violent background.
There are many other branches of B. H. I.s that come from the perverted biblical beliefs and teaching of Ben Israel’s misunderstanding of the Holy Scriptures. In spite of many obvious errors in interpreting the bible, those who practice this religion in any form perceive their history to be exceptionally divine. They believe that the descendants of African American slaves make up the twelve tribes of Israel. They also believe that their story began in Ur wom and had an affinity with Elamite.
B. H. I.s believe that as a direct result of disobedience to the laws and the commandments of God the Hebrew Israelites were held captive by various nations. They also believe that in 70 C.E. remnants were driven from Jerusalem, by Romans, into various parts of the world. They believe that blacks were enslaved and brought to America because of this and that this led to the remnants being spread abroad.
http://www.blackapologetics.com/bhifaq.html
you dumb ass wipe NAT TURNER was a Hebrew as well as countless others, trick we been knew we was hebrews even on plantation WITH OUR HISTORY TRANSLATED IN ENGLISH, you dumb ass devil

Level 8

Location hidden

#62198 May 7, 2013
thats why the sound of YAH is in our names we knows whom we be majority just dont care

Location hidden

#62199 May 7, 2013
I can see HATER (s) can't help "IT'S, WEAKASS SELF." SMF...LOL (SMDH)!!!

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#62200 May 7, 2013
Oh yea that 3%-5% Sub Saharan Dna found in Jews was traced back to West Africa to the [drumroll] Igbo and Ashante. Like I said even the trolls of trolls have to start scratching their heads at this point.

Location hidden

#62201 May 7, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
Oh yea that 3%-5% Sub Saharan Dna found in Jews was traced back to West Africa to the [drumroll] Igbo and Ashante. Like I said even the trolls of trolls have to start scratching their heads at this point.
Sephardi have about 9% African DNA. Some others are as high as 19-20+%!!!

Location hidden

#62202 May 7, 2013
The videos at the bottom of this page should be REQUIRED for all AAs to view!!!

Bmacwaters

Brooklyn, NY

#62203 May 7, 2013
It is already established that the ancient Egyptians and the ancient Hebrews (original) were what we would consider today as being "black".

I will not debate this any further or respond to the devil's post on how "science" proves this wrong or how the "Middle East" isn't related to Africa. Those people can go to hell!

These series of posts are for the true Hebrews all over the world that seek truth no matter whether you agree or not. Unbiased truth! We will find answers if we work together and not against each other and this topic will be used to initiate such dialogue amongst our peers.

All that I ask is you research the findings first before you shoot down the information because this info will make no sense to most ppl. Only the chosen few will comprehend!

LET US BEGIN!

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#62204 May 7, 2013
Bmacwaters wrote:
It is already established that the ancient Egyptians and the ancient Hebrews (original) were what we would consider today as being "black".
I will not debate this any further or respond to the devil's post on how "science" proves this wrong or how the "Middle East" isn't related to Africa. Those people can go to hell!
These series of posts are for the true Hebrews all over the world that seek truth no matter whether you agree or not. Unbiased truth! We will find answers if we work together and not against each other and this topic will be used to initiate such dialogue amongst our peers.
All that I ask is you research the findings first before you shoot down the information because this info will make no sense to most ppl. Only the chosen few will comprehend!
LET US BEGIN!
I agree

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 2 min your mother 4,850
Why do former white washed blacks always become... 10 min Somali Imperialist 6
I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN 14 min AAA777 3,430
why do black men hate seeing black women and wh... 14 min your mother 1
Nigerian Queens belong to Pakistani men 15 min education 9
Michael Brown .. STRONG ARM ROBBERY ??? 16 min Enough 2,322
How many of you believe interracial dating is w... (Apr '12) 22 min your mother 1,281
There's A War On The Black Male 1 hr your mother 590
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 2 hr Black Facts 32,581
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Seattle Dating

more search filters

less search filters

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••