African AE

Durban, South Africa

#62064 May 6, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
Canadian archeologist Mary McDonald's work has provided conclusive evidence of Saharan/Kushite antecedents to Nilotic culture. McDonald has shown that the ancient Pharaonic civilization built upon the culture of Saharan peoples. Comparing ostrich eggshell excavated from the Bashendi circles with those found in Egypt, she found that nearly all of the shared artifacts showed up in Dakhleh, in the southwestern desert of Egypt, 500 to 2000 years before they appeared in the Nile Valley. Additionally, cattle domestication took place in the Sahara long before it appeared in the Nile Valley. No solid evidence has been found for cattle domestication in the Nile Valley before 6000 years ago.
Fekri Hassan, Petrie Professor of Archaeology at University College London, believes that “Mary’s work has been an outstanding contribution to our understanding of the origins of Egyptian civilization.” Hassan says,“Her work confirmed that one of the main strands in the early civilization of the Nile Valley was the contribution from the inhabitants of the Sahara."
They should sack her because she doesnt bother to look at Haplogroups and Craniology. The people who brought civilization to ancient Egypt were the Neolithic farmers! This was before any pyramids were ever built.
http://egypt-gsfs5thgrade.blogspot.com/2013/0...
No wonder the Pharoahs dont look like Nigerians!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#62065 May 6, 2013
The ancient Semites (Neolithic farmers) moved into Egypt and brought civilization to ancient Egypt!

www.hebrewhistory.info/factpapers/fp010-1_egy...

This was before the pyramids were ever built.
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#62066 May 6, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, firstly there has been a great 18th century scam! The scam still blindfolds the best of the best till today as we all speak!
See, to be a Jew is to be the citizen of heaven, you have automatic access to heaven, the most elementary/fundamental confusion is this; when the 12 apostles 'saw' tongues of fire on their heads and Jesus told them their different gifts, IT DIDN'T MEAN that each of them couldn't do what the other did, its just that Jesus gave them offices to run!
Let me prove this to you, the normal eyes can't see those tongues, BUT all of them saw the tongues on each and everyone's head!!!!!! Remember Jesus said once your eyes are healthy your body will be full of light! This means that you will start to see light. Okay now let's do it practically; go outside your house an look upwards and try to focus to see what happens 3feet from your eyes on the air, you see tiny light particles flying around. If you open your 3rd eyes you will see it full bloom!
Jews were not a people descended from Abraham, instead Abraham became a partaker of the Jewish rituals, from the order of melchizedek. So the bible is a book written out of millions of other Jewish books that were burnt during all the ancient wars! A surviving medieval testimony to the Jewish life style can be seen in three ways, the life of Jesus, the life of john who wrote the book of revelation and the life of prophet muhammad. They all spoke/worked with angels. During that time, students of mystery schools were not taught to focus on reading and writing, rather they were taught to focus on physical activities that would open up their 3rd eyes, because there are higher beings who are invisible living with us here, and once u open your 3rd eyes you startt to see them.
Now after one opens his 3rd eyes, the next initiation is to learn how to be able to disappear and fly (similar to Elijah, jesus' ascension etc); this is the world of angels, or jinns, or gods- immortals; as One doesnt need to die on earth, once you die, you NEVER wake up to go to neither heaven nor hell!!!!!!
This is the reason why they say the wages of sin is death. In the past Jews never die! They are the jinns, wicca, angels, etc!!!!!
Now the 3rd eye sight was the most basic as I've said above, similar to how john saw a very long vision in the book of revelation. Now Whether u discredit john saying he was not an Israelite like Ben Yisrael says or not, that's not the issue, my main emphasis is not who is an Israelite or not neither if Ben is right or wrong, what I'm saying it is about being able to see visions and write a full book just from it, not from what your braon thinks like the so called modern people do -"read and write"........its "see and write".....
(So Ben I'm not trying to discredit your stuff, I'm using john and tot ull read and complain about me highlighting john, but that's by the way).........
Now, the 18th century scam is this; since the time Jesus died was when racism started; but until the time of martin Luther whites in Germany and Rome and some other European nations teamed up and
Started a global black Jew extinction campaign, and hitler topped it up. After the 2 world wars, due to the enmity between some European nations, there was no more nuclear scale agendas on blacks till now, and blacks started speaking up and so the whites who once were intolerant couldn't do much so they also used the time to hide their atrocities, that's the origin of them silencing the fact that the Jews that were killed are blacks!!!!!!!!
Nutty case the Jews killed looked seriously white to me! I think you must buy some new glasses!

Level 2

Since: May 11

El Monte, CA

#62067 May 6, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>They should sack her because she doesnt bother to look at Haplogroups and Craniology. The people who brought civilization to ancient Egypt were the Neolithic farmers! This was before any pyramids were ever built.
http://egypt-gsfs5thgrade.blogspot.com/2013/0...
No wonder the Pharoahs dont look like Nigerians!
Did you follow the reference of the Pyramids found in Zinder. These are older the Giza. The royal family like Solomon mixed eith foreigners but the citizens were black and eurasian. The ones to credit for the pyramids and religious system is blacks and or black asiatics.

Level 2

United States

#62068 May 6, 2013
I just read it. I notice they claim to not know the origin of it nor give an educated guess.
7New Earth7 wrote:
CONTINUATION: So my brother, most medieval pictures were changed from black to white, millions of statues were destroyed, blacks were thrown into oceans and burnt in furnaces.
The family crest you talk about has been tampered with, what we have are fragments of ancient civilizations. But we never lost the name of the prime royal dynasty- the melchizedek family. They were/are called Medebay/Mahdebe/Modebelu/Modeb e/MAGDEBURG/madebei/Hadebe/hei ldeberg/dalberg/derby/darb el/deber/de beer/Debra/derber/debre/Dobe/T iberia/Diberia/bell/earl/el/be /medes/debe/bei/bo/bes/bay/der brin/ etc....... The god of Israel El is a man from this family, not god in heaven! Only an initiate can communicate to God the Most high from visions only! www.google.com/m...
Now these people were in the four corners as emperors! Hebrew was everywhere! Jesus saying the kingdom is at hand means it is within your power to make it manifest on earth with your hands. That is why john could see God in heaven in the book of revelation etc.
The Star of Your God

Jackson, MS

#62069 May 6, 2013
-YAWNS-

Level 2

United States

#62070 May 6, 2013
The anointing of the King with Palm tree leaves is a ritual that originated from Africa. Some still do it to this day as they stand between two palmtrees. This is what the Israelites did to Jesus. No other people do this.

Level 2

El Monte, CA

#62071 May 6, 2013
From study of the Jebu living today we discover that a kingdom is established when the ruler-apparent marries a second wife. This explains Abraham's urgency to fetch a cousin bride for Isaac before his death. Following the marriage and ascendency pattern of the rulers of his people, Isaac would have already had a half-sister wife in Beersheba.

Study of the living Jebusites enables us to trace the origin of certain enthronement practices, such as the use of palm fronds. The two Jebu in Nigeria have two divisions: Jebu Remu and Jebu Ode. The supreme ruler of both is called "awujali” and he is installed with palm branches.

Jude Adebo Adeleye Ogunade writes in his memoir about growing up Ijebu. He was warned not to touch the leaves of the Igi-Ose tree, because as his Mama Eleni explained:“That tree is the tree whose leaves are used to install Chiefs and Kings of Ijebu and as your grandfather was a custodian of the rites of chieftaincy and kingship you must not play with its leaves.” It is interesting that this plant has been found to be a blood purifier.(The University of Oxford, 1937 Institute Paper, no. 7 on Medicinal Plants; reference HA1k).

Fresh palm tree fronds are used ceremonially at the installation of chiefs and kings and are used to decorate places of worship. The association of palm trees (tamars) with rulers and prophets was common among Abraham's people. Deborah sat under a palm tree as a judge and a prophet in Israel.

When the people used palm fronds to greet Jesus as he entered Jerusalem, they greeted him as one to be enthroned. To this very day, the Jebusites use fresh palm fronds when greeting and installing a ruler or a high priest. This supplies the information we need as Christians to better understand who Jesus Christ is. He is our King and our Great High Priest.
Jeff

Natick, MA

#62072 May 6, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, firstly there has been a great 18th century scam! The scam still blindfolds the best of the best till today as we all speak!
See, to be a Jew is to be the citizen of heaven, you have automatic access to heaven, the most elementary/fundamental confusion is this; when the 12 apostles 'saw' tongues of fire on their heads and Jesus told them their different gifts, IT DIDN'T MEAN that each of them couldn't do what the other did, its just that Jesus gave them offices to run!
Let me prove this to you, the normal eyes can't see those tongues, BUT all of them saw the tongues on each and everyone's head!!!!!! Remember Jesus said once your eyes are healthy your body will be full of light! This means that you will start to see light. Okay now let's do it practically; go outside your house an look upwards and try to focus to see what happens 3feet from your eyes on the air, you see tiny light particles flying around. If you open your 3rd eyes you will see it full bloom!
Jews were not a people descended from Abraham, instead Abraham became a partaker of the Jewish rituals, from the order of melchizedek. So the bible is a book written out of millions of other Jewish books that were burnt during all the ancient wars! A surviving medieval testimony to the Jewish life style can be seen in three ways, the life of Jesus, the life of john who wrote the book of revelation and the life of prophet muhammad. They all spoke/worked with angels. During that time, students of mystery schools were not taught to focus on reading and writing, rather they were taught to focus on physical activities that would open up their 3rd eyes, because there are higher beings who are invisible living with us here, and once u open your 3rd eyes you startt to see them.
Now after one opens his 3rd eyes, the next iniot ull read and complain about me highlighting john, but that's by the way).........
Now, the 18th century scam is this; since the time Jesus died was when racism started; but until the time of martin Luther whites in Germany and Rome and some other European nations teamed up and
Started a global black Jew extinction campaign, and hitler topped it up. After the 2 world wars, due to the enmity between some European nations, there was no more nuclear scale agendas on blacks till now, and blacks started speaking up and so the whites who once were intolerant couldn't do much so they also used the time to hide their atrocities, that's the origin of them silencing the fact that the Jews that were killed are blacks!!!!!!!!
You are an F'N Sockie tool. First of all there is no 'scam' other then by YOUR stupidass in trying to claim people who were never black NOR related to your West Sub Saharan African ancestors, dumbass. The Jews in Europe were similar to the Jews seen alive and well in the Middle East, in America and North Africa today: Middle Easterners, they were NOT black and NOR related to your West Sub Saharan African ancestors. Here are the Jews who have been persecuted since ancient times and most recently by Hitler and the Nazis, you racist piece of sh it for brains dumbass for even trying to denying this fact:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

You are nothing but a racist piece of s hit and just as bad as the KKK because the c rap you are posting is taking STRAIGHT from their anti-semetic racist BOOKS, only you've changed the colors around...you aren't even original to come up with your own racist cr ap, how pathetic you are. You have to steal from racist whites, pathetic jackass.

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#62073 May 6, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now after one opens his 3rd eyes, the next initiation is to learn how to be able to disappear and fly (similar to Elijah, jesus' ascension etc); this is the world of angels, or jinns, or gods- immortals; as One doesnt need to die on earth, once you die, you NEVER wake up to go to neither heaven nor hell!!!!!!
This is the reason why they say the wages of sin is death. In the past Jews never die! They are the jinns, wicca, angels, etc!!!!!
Now the 3rd eye sight was the most basic as I've said above, similar to how john saw a very long vision in the book of revelation. Now Whether u discredit john saying he was not an Israelite like Ben Yisrael says or not, that's not the issue, my main emphasis is not who is an Israelite or not neither if Ben is right or wrong, what I'm saying it is about being able to see visions and write a full book just from it, not from what your braon thinks like the so called modern people do -"read and write"........its "see and write".....
(So Ben I'm not trying to discredit your stuff, I'm using john and tot ull read and complain about me highlighting john, but that's by the way).........
Is this some sort of convoluted effort to draw me in to you's guys debate?
Jeff

Natick, MA

#62074 May 6, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text>Im also researching blacks in ancient Europe and their family crest. Could you point me to some sites
Blacks were an anomaly in ancient Europe, so you won't find any family crests. Your obsession with Europeans and their history and identity is comical beyond belief. Instead of searching for your roots in West Africa, from where most black Americans ancestors originated, you guys are running around chasing ghosts in Europe, the Middle East, Asia, the Americas, etc everywhere BUT the one place your ancestry is traced back to. How pathetic.

"An analysis that combined these two similar regions yielded values of 52.5% for West Africa and 47.5% for west-central Africa. For a high-resolution analysis, to decrease the SD of the estimates, we divided the lineages into 56 haplogroups on phylogenetic grounds, such that no haplogroup included !20 samples. In this case, West Africa contributed 60%, southwestern Africa 30%, and west-central Africa 9%(table 2). In this case, the correlation between west-central and southwestern African values was reduced to 0.6. These values can be compared with classic estimates provided 130 years ago by Curtin (1969, p. 157) and with more up-to-date estimates. Curtin (1969) estimated that 50.4% of North American slaves came from West Africa and 47.8% from west-central Africa, with just 1.6% from southeastern Africa." ~ Charting the Ancestry of African Americans A. Salas, A´ ngel Carracedo,1 M. Richards,2 and V. Macaulay3

Level 2

United States

#62075 May 6, 2013
Anonymous January 28, 2013 at 10:27 AM

Alice great research, one thing you missed is if you go to the septuagint Genesis 10:24, which is missing in masoratic text that Cainan (Canaan) is the actual father of Shelah. That means Abraham's descendents were also Hamitic. Reference Luke 3:34-36. Book of Jubilees 8: 1-6. Two or more witnesses! Take care.

Level 2

United States

#62076 May 6, 2013
Nah dude you just subcon racist or prejudice. You think all Africans in and outside Africa ole and new are slaves with slave mentality incapable of being in the forefrontof anything. You call me obsessive but evidence show thay we was there in everyplace someone on this thread brings up. So this is not coming from nowhere. When you acknowledge then you say its slavery or not enough to count. Askenazi Jews are minorites in alot of countries that they have influence. Whats the differencs with blacks. You see why I call you a bias sub con racist.
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacks were an anomaly in ancient Europe, so you won't find any family crests. Your obsession with Europeans and their history and identity is comical beyond belief. Instead of searching for your roots in West Africa, from where most black Americans ancestors originated, you guys are running around chasing ghosts in Europe, the Middle East, Asia, the Americas, etc everywhere BUT the one place your ancestry is traced back to. How pathetic.
"An analysis that combined these two similar regions yielded values of 52.5% for West Africa and 47.5% for west-central Africa. For a high-resolution analysis, to decrease the SD of the estimates, we divided the lineages into 56 haplogroups on phylogenetic grounds, such that no haplogroup included !20 samples. In this case, West Africa contributed 60%, southwestern Africa 30%, and west-central Africa 9%(table 2). In this case, the correlation between west-central and southwestern African values was reduced to 0.6. These values can be compared with classic estimates provided 130 years ago by Curtin (1969, p. 157) and with more up-to-date estimates. Curtin (1969) estimated that 50.4% of North American slaves came from West Africa and 47.8% from west-central Africa, with just 1.6% from southeastern Africa." ~ Charting the Ancestry of African Americans A. Salas, A´ ngel Carracedo,1 M. Richards,2 and V. Macaulay3
Chlo

Suwanee, GA

#62077 May 6, 2013
Why are you people still trying to argue with us? You look dumb!
The Jews did NOT go through any of the curses, that means they are NOT the Israelites. Its common sense, their history shows you they didn't go through them!
Now the AA's did go through the curse and are still going through them and will continue to go through them until God comes and delivers us and bring us back to our homeland.
7New Earth7

UK

#62078 May 6, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
I just read it. I notice they claim to not know the origin of it nor give an educated guess. <quoted text>
Dear Punchojr NEVER look at these white AFRICAN AE and JEFF!!!!!! I have given them my space yet the scholastic abilities they claim, whenever they see me, they become MUTE!!!!!!!!!

I have noticed this from day one!!!!!!!!!! They are mute!!!!!!!!! And all they want is to lie with fake DNA science that I have shown them many universities like havard has discredited!!!!!!!!! I won't answer them again until the start to talk like sane humans!!!!!!!!!! Let them challenge me now!!!!! I dare them!!!!!!!!!!

Those white peeps AINT the origi Jews bro . See in this link the lecture they had befo they formed the new Israel!!!!!!!!!

Jeff and African ae I dare you two!!!!!! whites were invalids and savage!!!!!!! Let's go head on starting from this link!!!!!! Defend yourselves!!!!!!! Let the games begin!!!!!!!!! Let me start; African AE this and earlier careful scams are the origin of your middle eastern DNA claim that has no west African linked toit!!!!!!!!!! Let me hear your defence!!!!!!!!!!
http://archive.org/stream/developmentofrel00p...

Again dear Punchojr after reading the origin of the scam from the above link, follow the argument from here:
m.topix.net/forum/afam/T3QJ8ET4GLLJJOCFE/p269...
Jeff

Natick, MA

#62079 May 6, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
Nah dude you just subcon racist or prejudice. You think all Africans in and outside Africa ole and new are slaves with slave mentality incapable of being in the forefrontof anything. You call me obsessive but evidence show thay we was there in everyplace someone on this thread brings up. So this is not coming from nowhere. When you acknowledge then you say its slavery or not enough to count. Askenazi Jews are minorites in alot of countries that they have influence. Whats the differencs with blacks. You see why I call you a bias sub con racist.<quoted text>
You are obsessive and you are delusional, and you do show evidence of a slave mentality since you keep trying to claim the same people who held your West Sub Saharan African ancestors as slaves. What irony, your Sub Saharan African ancestors are rolling over in their graves listening to you fools. The difference with your blacks is you are trying to claim you were in places that you were never in, that you were an anomaly in. That's the difference. You don't see Ashkenazi Jews saying they were in China, but you Afrocentric idiots not only claim you were in China but pretty soon you'll claim your ancient black African ancestors were flying to distant galaxies powered up by peanut butter and engaging into sexual acts with aliens. There is no end to the Afrocentric delusional fools claims. Wrong, there is no evidence that you were in everyplace cause you were not, and yes that is coming out nowhere, more often then that coming out of your delusional Afrocentric empty heads. You're so ashamed of your West African roots that you'd rather claim the identity of the people who held your West Sub Saharan African ancestors as slaves. How pathetic. I suggest you stop being so obsessed with Europeans, Hebrews, and other people who were NEVER black nor related to your West African ancestors and study YOUR West and Central African ancestors.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#62080 May 6, 2013
Chlo wrote:
Why are you people still trying to argue with us? You look dumb!
The Jews did NOT go through any of the curses, that means they are NOT the Israelites. Its common sense, their history shows you they didn't go through them!
Now the AA's did go through the curse and are still going through them and will continue to go through them until God comes and delivers us and bring us back to our homeland.
where is they yoke of iron? we still got yoke they put on us in museums
7New Earth7

UK

#62081 May 6, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
You are obsessive and you are delusional, and you do show evidence of a slave mentality since you keep trying to claim the same people who held your West Sub Saharan African ancestors as slaves. What irony, your Sub Saharan African ancestors are rolling over in their graves listening to you fools. The difference with your blacks is you are trying to claim you were in places that you were never in, that you were an anomaly in. That's the difference. You don't see Ashkenazi Jews saying they were in China, but you Afrocentric idiots not only claim you were in China but pretty soon you'll claim your ancient black African ancestors were flying to distant galaxies powered up by peanut butter and engaging into sexual acts with aliens. There is no end to the Afrocentric delusional fools claims. Wrong, there is no evidence that you were in everyplace cause you were not, and yes that is coming out nowhere, more often then that coming out of your delusional Afrocentric empty heads. You're so ashamed of your West African roots that you'd rather claim the identity of the people who held your West Sub Saharan African ancestors as slaves. How pathetic. I suggest you stop being so obsessed with Europeans, Hebrews, and other people who were NEVER black nor related to your West African ancestors and study YOUR West and Central African ancestors.
Read what I posted above!!!!!!!!!!

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#62082 May 6, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
say shit head ,Hebrews went into africa 588bc where they go? they sho didnt come back in 539 when returns came back from Babylon, so what happen to 99% that disobeyed the CREATOR an was promised to get ship to all nations Jeremiah 44:8;In that ye provoke me unto wrath with the works of your hands, burning incense unto other gods in the land of Egypt, whither ye be gone to dwell, that ye might cut yourselves off, and that ye might be a curse and a reproach among all the nations of the earth? that was said in Africa to us, ok where they go? what happen to them? is they still in africa? your a dummy, you been a dummy an your going to continue to be a DUMMY, say dummy, set yo weak ass down, an hush up trick
Jeff

Natick, MA

#62083 May 6, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Punchojr NEVER look at these white AFRICAN AE and JEFF!!!!!! I have given them my space yet the scholastic abilities they claim, whenever they see me, they become MUTE!!!!!!!!!
I have noticed this from day one!!!!!!!!!! They are mute!!!!!!!!! And all they want is to lie with fake DNA science that I have shown them many universities like havard has discredited!!!!!!!!! I won't answer them again until the start to talk like sane humans!!!!!!!!!! Let them challenge me now!!!!! I dare them!!!!!!!!!!
Those white peeps AINT the origi Jews bro . See in this link the lecture they had befo they formed the new Israel!!!!!!!!!
Jeff and African ae I dare you two!!!!!! whites were invalids and savage!!!!!!! Let's go head on starting from this link!!!!!! Defend yourselves!!!!!!! Let the games begin!!!!!!!!! Let me start; African AE this and earlier careful scams are the origin of your middle eastern DNA claim that has no west African linked toit!!!!!!!!!! Let me hear your defence!!!!!!!!!!
http://archive.org/stream/developmentofrel00p...
Again dear Punchojr after reading the origin of the scam from the above link, follow the argument from here:
m.topix.net/forum/afam/T3QJ8ET4GLLJJOCFE/p269...
I called you and your fake username and roaming IP addresses as a fraud who switches sides with who you fight with from day to day from the start, "ROFLMAO", or "7New Earth7" or whatever other FAKE username you post under next. Do you remember this dribble of yours..... to which "vampiYAH stabB" responded to YOU with the following?
7New Earth7 wrote:
<From ur vibes I can tell tell lev el of NAZI indoctrination u still carry about! Let me tell u ur fundamental belief: u feel the *gift* of the apostles were on for each, LIE! They all had every of the gifts, but Jesus divided them according to the tasks he wanted them to do!!!!!!!!!
U still whitey bruh!.
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>What does the "gifting" of thos who consisted of the Apostolic succession have to do with being a "seer" or "prayer".
You're being sporadic and all over the place...but a great deal of that has to do with YOU still being indoctrinated by MEN and not necessarily illuminated by G-D HIMSELF.
At one point you posted the following to "AFRICAN AE":
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Take it easy we are not fighting, feelings are felt here......
I'm on you, just be sincere that's all.
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen very slowly; do u agree with this? evolutionwiki.org/wiki/One_suggested_ancestry...
After going thru it, read this; en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo_heidelbergensis
Tell me what u think about what u said comparesd to with the heilderberg man....
Until I hear from u. Step by step.
DNA does not lie, but YOU with your numerous FAKE usernames and rotating/flip-flopping opinions, DO.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 11 min Alala 29,042
The "Exodus" movie is a LIE 12 min Tme 690
Black men; Please stop hitting on us white girls! (May '13) 15 min whitemen unite 982
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,156,063
weirdo interracial couple commit suicide on xmas 16 min gargantos 6
Why do black people like claiming that us Mexic... (Jan '12) 31 min Nine ether 2,230
on the thread.. 37 min Clarke 1
why is the most popular male porn star white? 2 hr gargantos 176
Black Americans Are TRAPPED in Racist USA. (fro... 2 hr Real Brotha 46 211
Let's name the losers who posted here on christ... 4 hr Black Lotus Family 22
2 NYPD MURDERED on behalf of Eric GARNER 4 hr Please 623
More from around the web