Hebrew Israelite

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#62102 May 6, 2013
To show you we ran all into africa are the few they took away, it couldnt have been a 100 pure hebrews in the land, im gone show you wasnt none just like good book said!Jeremiah 44:6;Wherefore my fury and mine anger was poured forth, and was kindled in the cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem; and they are wasted and desolate, as at this day;Now look what Jeremiah said after Following the people into AFRICA,Jeremiah 44:20;Then Jeremiah said unto all the people, to the men, and to the women, and to all the people which had given him that answer, saying,Jeremiah 44:21;he incense that ye burned in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem, ye, and your fathers, your kings, and your princes, and the people of the land, did not the LORD remember them, and came it not into his mind?;Jeremiah 44:22;So that the LORD could no longer bear, because of the evil of your doings, and because of the abominations which ye have committed; therefore is your land a desolation, and an astonishment, and a curse, without an inhabitant, as at this day,you see they was in AFRICA NOBODY left, everybody got on down whom the Babylonians had left, they took off the first chance they got,thats why JEREMIAH was saying "come back! come back" read Jeremiah 44:24;Moreover Jeremiah said unto all the people, and to all the women, Hear the word of the LORD, all Judah that are in the land of Egypt:you see that "ALL JUDAH in the land of eygpt"to show you it wasnt none in the land,Jeremiah 52:12;Now in the fifth month, in the tenth day of the month, which was the nineteenth year of Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon, came Nebuzaradan, captain of the guard, which served the king of Babylon, into Jerusalem,you see yo boy "Nebuzaradan" burned to whole TOWN DOWN,Jeremiah 52:13;And burned the house of the LORD, and the king's house; and all the houses of Jerusalem, and all the houses of the great men, burned he with fire: "Nebuzaradan"was acting a fool!Jeremiah 52:14;And all the army of the Chaldeans, that were with the captain of the guard, brake down all the walls of Jerusalem round about.now check this!Jeremiah 52:15;Then Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard carried away captive certain of the poor of the people, and the residue of the people that remained in the city, and those that fell away, that fell to the king of Babylon, and the rest of the multitude.THESE the ONE's that took ove to made it NONE in the Land Jeremiah 52:16 But Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard left certain of the poor of the land for vinedressers and for husbandmen.ok lets go back a lil an see what happen to the people that "Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard left" go to Jeremiah 43:3;But Baruch the son of Neriah setteth thee on against us, for to deliver us into the hand of the Chaldeans, that they might put us to death, and carry us away captives into Babylon,Jeremiah 43:4 So Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, and all the people, obeyed not the voice of the LORD, to dwell in the land of Judah.you see it says 'all the people'Jeremiah 43:5;But Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, took all the remnant of Judah, that were returned from all nations, whither they had been driven, to dwell in the land of Judah;they came back from the assyrian attacks they had 135 years to made it home an they did,they went into africa with the ones Nebuzaradan had left behind Jeremiah 43:6;Even men, and women, and children, and the king's daughters, and every person that Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard had left with Gedaliah the son of Ahikam the son of Shaphan, and Jeremiah the prophet, and Baruch the son of Neriah,Jeremiah 43:7So they came into the land of Egypt: for they obeyed not the voice of the LORD: thus came they even to Tahpanhes.

Level 8

Location hidden

#62103 May 6, 2013
beginning about 2400 BC, the land of the Amorites ("the Mar.tu land") is associated not with Mesopotamia but with the West, including what is now modern Syria and Canaan. They appear as nomadic people in the Mesopotamian , and they are especially connected with the mountainous region of Jebel Bishri in Syria called the "mountain of the Amorites". a large-scale migration of Amorite tribes infiltrated Mesopotamia. They were one of the instruments of the downfall of the Sumerian,The Amorites builded a series of powerful kingdoms, the Amorites were a rural group living in the narrow basin of the middle and upper Euphrates.2004 BC., the most powerful ruler in Mesopotamia (immediately preceding the rise of Hammurabi of Babylon) was Shamshi-Adad I of Assyria, another Amorite.The term Amorites is used in the Bible to refer to certain highland mountaineers who inhabited the land of Canaan, described in Genesis 10:16 as descendants of Canaan, son of Ham. They are described as a powerful people of great stature "like the height of the cedars," who had occupied the land east and west of the Jordan; The terms Amorite and Canaanite seem to be used more or less interchangeably, Canaan being more general and Amorite a specific component among them, The 'Amorite' race appeared in the area of the Middle Euphrates, about the time of Abraham (c.1900 B.C. while it should be noted that the city of Tyre was founded in 2,750 B.C.) they had gained control of the whole of Babylonia.that mite have been one of the reason ABRAHAM got on down toward the Africa way!being a descendent of SHEM, an the Amorites being of cursed Canaan, that had tzaraath on him,The Amorites were fierce warriors who were represented on the Egyptian monuments with fair skins, light hair, blue eyes, curved or hooked noses, and pointed beards.
ok!,it was after the Israelites left Egypt on the way back to Canaan, that the Moabites were afterward driven southward an they mixed with tribes of Amorites, an was sucked into the Amorite nation, who had crossed the river Jordan.Numbers 21:29 How horrible it is for you, Moab! You are destroyed, you people of the god Chemosh. Chemosh let his sons become refugees and he let his daughters become prisoners of King Sihon of the Amorites. the Amorites worshiped Ishtar which was anciently recorded as the "Heavenly Mother of the [sky. if you read Jeremiah your gone see its the same religion we ran of to worship in Egypt, Jeremiah 44:17But we will certainly do whatsoever thing goeth forth out of our own mouth, to burn incense unto the "queen of heaven", and to pour out drink offerings unto her, as we have done, we, and our fathers, our kings, and our princes, in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem: for then had we plenty of victuals, and were well, and saw no evil.Queen of Heaven is a title given to the Virgin Mary by Christians, mainly of the Roman Catholic Church, and where all christian church gets their start! the 'Amorites mentioned in Scripture as sharing Palestine with numerous other tribes. According to modern research, an 'Amorite' race originated in the area of the Middle Euphrates. About the time of Abraham (c.1900 B.C.) they had gained control of the whole of Babylonia and had pushed out pioneering colonies from Palestine and even as far as Egypt that was in the Middle Euphrates . Many authorities consider that the Hyksos who controlled Egypt for a period were of AMORITES,an Amorite prince called Sumu-Abum took advantage of the anarchy in Mesopotamia following the collapse of Ur, and settled in Babil,he continued the worship of a small local god; a secondary divinity of the family of Enki named Marduk (or Amar UTU), the servant of the protective god Shamash, son of Sippar, an SIPPAR is where alot of them jews come from,,.

Level 8

Location hidden

#62104 May 6, 2013
The Babylonian exile lasted from 586-538 BC. "Exile" means that they were forced to live outside of the Promised Land. Babylon had replaced Assyria as the reigning world power after defeating Egypt at the battle of Carchemish in 609 BC. They conquered Jerusalem in 586.(All dates are BC - Before Christ) This was the main exile of Israel when the Temple was flattened and Jerusalem was destroyed.These deportations from the Promised Land actually began under the Assyrians as early as 733. These were deported to Ninevah. More deportations to Babylon occurred in 605, 597 and 582. the Israelites had chosen to flee voluntarily to Africa and they went there an settled in , Egypt was just like home being we had lived there already an our peoples was born there .ok This was a very dark period in the history of Israel. There was no king and no temple.,SOME FOOLS THINK the tribes magically stayed away from each other? thats crazy ! because if im in Palestine, doing them times, an the ENEMY was coming from a certain direction, remember they could only come from the east, so this fool think that the ASSYRIANS snicked around capturing peoples? what at NITE?, you would think some of the peoples would have ran off! if not thats where yo MAGIC comes in, because its a proven fact that PEOPLES GO IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION WHEN TROUBLES COME, they always run in the opposite direction! never heard of a NATION OF PEOPLES RUN TO THE ENEMY! HOPING NOT TO BE SEEN? come on dude! this isnt MAGIC BRO!2 Chronicles 30:6;So the posts went with the letters from the king and his princes throughout all Israel and Judah, and according to the commandment of the king, saying, Ye children of Israel, turn again unto the LORD God of Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, and he will return to the remnant of you, that are escaped out of the hand of the kings of Assyria, NO MAGIC THEY ESCAPED cant you see? it said ESCAPED OUT OF HIS HANDS, MEANING THEY RAN OFF WHEN ASSYRIA CAME OR BEFORE THEY CAME! YOU SEE?who in they right mind gone stay anywhere, an you see some KIDNAPPING TROUBLES, on the way? remember we them same shaky peoples that MOVIES OR MADE ABOUT! yo know bro run from ghost white man stay? them jews knows whats up! they tell you all the time,Jeremiah 39:4;And it came to pass, that when Zedekiah the king of Judah saw them, and all the men of war, then they fled, and went forth out of the city by night, by the way of the king's garden, by the gate betwixt the two walls: and he went out the way of the plain.:" they king Zedekiah went forth out of the city by night; it being the middle of the night, that the city was taken; and they took the advantage of the darkness of the night to make their escape: this they chose rather to do than to surrender to the Chaldeans, and lie at their mercy: and they went , see so we would run! like everybody else,Jeremiah 50:28;The voice of them that flee and escape out of the land of Babylon, to declare in Zion the vengeance of the LORD our God, the vengeance of his temple."The voice of them that flee and escape out the land of Babylon,.... The Hebrews that were captives in Babylon, upon the taking of it, took that opportunity to flee out Of it, and make their escape to their own land, which some of them might do before the proclamation of Cyrus; whose voice declaring to their brethren in Judea what God had done to Babylon, and rejoicing at it,you see we would do the same with ASSYRIA when Babylon came around then we would all go into Egypt, Africa,

Level 8

Location hidden

#62105 May 6, 2013
Jeremiah 52:24;And the captain of the guard took Seraiah the chief priest, and Zephaniah the second priest, and the three keepers of the door:Jeremiah 52:25;He took also out of the city an eunuch, which had the charge of the men of war; and seven men of them that were near the king's person, which were found in the city; and the principal scribe of the host, who mustered the people of the land; and threescore men of the people of the land, that were found in the midst of the city.Jeremiah 52:26;So Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard took them, and brought them to the king of Babylon to Riblah.this the First time Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard took them,an the ones he left behind was in Jeremiah 43:6;Even men, and women, and children, and the king's daughters, and every person that Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard had left with Gedaliah the son of Ahikam the son of Shaphan, and Jeremiah the prophet, and Baruch the son of Neriah.Johanan son of Kareah, took them into africa, to get way from the Babylonians,Nebuzaradan killed the ones he took away,Jeremiah 52:25;He took also out of the city an eunuch, which had the charge of the men of war; and seven men of them that were near the king's person, which were found in the city; and the principal scribe of the host, who mustered the people of the land; and threescore men of the people of the land, that were found in the midst of the city.Jeremiah 52:26;So Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard took them, and brought them to the king of Babylon to Riblah.Jeremiah 52:27;And the king of Babylon smote them, and put them to death in Riblah in the land of Hamath. Thus Judah was carried away captive out of his own land.Jeremiah 52:29;In the eighteenth year of Nebuchadrezzar he carried away captive from Jerusalem eight hundred thirty and two persons:out of millions,Jeremiah 52:30;In the three and twentieth year of Nebuchadrezzar Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard carried away captive of the Jews seven hundred forty and five persons: all the persons were four thousand and six hundred.out of millions, lets see what happen to our peoples that made it back from Babylon,

Level 8

Location hidden

#62106 May 6, 2013
Hebrews went in thru Egypt on the East Side of Africa thru Egypt, came out on the west side of Africa thru the TRANSATLANTIC SLAVE TRADE, where all the CURSES awaited the Hebrews for their disobedience to CREATOR , as was stated by MOSES, when they left Egypt the First time, an to all that dont know EGYPT IS PART OF THE CONTINENT AFRICA, ONE BIG LAND MASS,i say ONE BIG LAND MASS,so it should be logical to any fool, that the SO_CALL African Americans whom came from the same LAND mass as the Hebrew was reported to have the destiny sealed with the curses, remember Jeremiah went into Africa after the TRIBES, the only Peoples to be removed from that same LAND mass is the so-called AA's whom have lost their heritage,Deuteronomy 29:20;The LORD will not spare him, but then the anger of the LORD and his jealousy shall smoke against that man, and all the curses that are written in this book shall lie upon him, and the LORD shall blot out his name from under heaven.Deuteronomy 32:26;I said, I would scatter them into corners, I would make the remembrance of them to cease from among men:Psalm 34:16;The face of the LORD is against them that do evil, to cut off the remembrance of them from the earth,Psalm 83:4;They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.Deuteronomy 32:39;See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.

Level 8

Location hidden

#62107 May 6, 2013
Jeremiah 31:33But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people,u got to know that u from the tribes of Yisrael. first off. its got to be in yo heart yo mind! Deuteronomy 30:1And it shall come to pass, when all these things are come upon thee, the blessing and the curse, which I have set before thee, and thou shalt call them to mind among all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath driven thee,Deuteronomy 30:2 And shalt return unto the LORD thy God, and shalt obey his voice according to all that I command thee this day, thou and thy children, with all thine heart, and with all thy soul;Deuteronomy 30:3That then the LORD thy God will turn thy captivity, and have compassion upon thee, and will return and gather thee from all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath scattered thee.u see them words captivity an scattered, if u didnt come on slave ship then its gone be hard fo u to be a hebrew,Deuteronomy 30:4 If any of thine be driven out unto the outmost parts of heaven, from thence will the LORD thy God gather thee, and from thence will he fetch thee:Deuteronomy 30:5And the LORD thy God will bring thee into the land which thy fathers possessed, and thou shalt possess it; and he will do thee good, and multiply thee above thy fathers.that could be west africa to it was our land!Joshua's land Deuteronomy 30:6 And the LORD thy God will circumcise thine heart, and the heart of thy seed, to love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, that thou mayest live,Deuteronomy 30:7And the LORD thy God will put all these curses upon thine enemies, and on them that hate thee, which persecuted thee.
ofhs

Truganina, Australia

#62108 May 6, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text>Sadhus vow is similiar to the Nazarites vow. Cool never knew they rocked dreads in Nepal.
serious business there thousands of years of aestheticism

see Hindu influence on Rasta IN Jamdown

here is my favourite- 4841957-lg - google search
click on images and you will spot him straight off I hope this link works it is pretty obscure image but I have him as top man on my slideshow

lolol

Level 8

Location hidden

#62109 May 6, 2013
Deuteronomy 2:24 Rise ye up, take your journey, and pass over the river Arnon: behold, I have given into thine hand Sihon the Amorite, king of Heshbon, and his land: begin to possess it, and contend with him in battle,Deuteronomy 2:25 This day will I begin to put the dread of thee and the fear of thee upon the nations that are under the whole heaven, who shall hear report of thee, and shall tremble, and be in anguish because of thee.now lets see where the amorite trail lead us!the Amorites' ultimate origin lay with Arabia , immigrating Amorites had become such a force that kings such as Shu-Sin were obliged to construct a 170-mile wall from the Tigris to the Euphrates to hold them off. These Amorites were apparently nomadic clans ruled by fierce tribal chiefs, who forced themselves into lands they needed to graze their herds. Some of the Akkadian literature of this era speaks disparagingly of the Amorites, and implies that the neo-Sumerians viewed their nomadic way of life with disgust and contempt.The rise of the Amorite kingdoms in Mesopotamia brought about deep and lasting repercussions in the areas' political, social and economic structure.. The principal Amorite dynasties arose in Mari, Yamkhad, Qatna, Assur (under Shamshi-Adad I), Isin, Larsa, and Babylon. This era ended with the Hittite sack of Babylon (c. 1595 B.C.E.) which brought new ethnic groups—particularly Kassites and Hurrians—to the forefront in Mesopotamia,Amorite" means, "mountain people; renowned"Amorites are people who like to dominate and rule over others. They tend to establish an imposing and seemingly immovable presence.Genesis 15:16 But in the fourth generation they shall come here again: for the iniquity of the Amorites is not yet full.The Amorites,who are also called Old Babylonians, were an important tribe of the ancient world. Their major inputs include centralization, an important legal document, The Epic of Gilgamesh, and the introduction of another god. The Amorites were the original inhabitants of Canaan. They were decadent, even at the time of Abraham, it was their Canaanite culture that produced Sodom and Gomorrah. Leviticus 18:3 After the doings of the land of Egypt, wherein ye dwelt, shall ye not do: and after the doings of the land of Canaan, whither I bring you, shall ye not do: neither shall ye walk in their ordinances. AMORITES AN JEWS SAME PEOPES, they just changed they names

Level 8

Location hidden

#62110 May 6, 2013
WHEN WE came out of Egypt an we was going to the Promise land, we ran THE AMORITES off that was there in the Land an we ran the amorites to Babylon, or Mesopotamia its in Bible, the jews when they came back after we beat them off, the first time we chased the amorites devils to MISREPHOTHMIAM aka Mesopotamia, jews aint nothing but AMORITES, mixed with all else,an we chased them way by Chinnerth sea when we had them on run ,we chased the devils OUT the LAND to the EAST, you jews the REAL AMORITES always was from Palestine I knows this, an i knows when we put you jews thats Amorites from Babylon on the RUN,it was 1405BC Joshua 11:2;And to the kings that were on the north of the mountains, and of the plains south of Chinneroth, and in the valley, and in the borders of Dor on the west,see these waS THE leper CANAANITES, Joshua 11:3;And to the Canaanite on the east and on the west, and to the Amorite, and the Hittite, and the Perizzite, and the Jebusite in the mountains, and to the Hivite under Hermon in the land of Mizpeh.Joshua 11:4;And they went out, they and all their hosts with them, much people, even as the sand that is upon the sea shore in multitude, with horses and chariots very many.Joshua 11:5;And when all these kings were met together, they came and pitched together at the waters of Merom, to fight against Israel. SEE THE JEWS IS AMORITES, mixed with GOG now, but in past they was AMORITES mixed with Anakim those gone be CAIN PEOPLES with NO Genealogy, CANAANITES would mix up big with them,as they was cursed like the Canaanites tribes,Joshua 11:8;And the LORD delivered them into the hand of Israel, who smote them, and chased them unto great Zidon, and unto Misrephothmaim, and unto the valley of Mizpeh eastward; and they smote them, until they left them none remaining.ok the jews is the amorites the sepharvaim got MO amorite Blood then anybody on EARTH, BECAUSE THEY FROM BABYLON, THE SEPHARVAIM IS A OFFSHOOT OF THE AMORITES MIXED WITH EDOM,THATS WHAT MADE THEM TILL ASHKENAZ MIXED WITH THEM AMORITE IN BABYLON, which makes up Jewish bloodline,
ofhs

Truganina, Australia

#62111 May 6, 2013
I meant asceticism... replace... *aestheticism*
-- - - _ _ _SELORNAPADEN

Kansas City, MO

#62112 May 6, 2013
HTRWHG JYDEH EFAFW.

Level 8

Location hidden

#62113 May 6, 2013
----___SELORNAPADEN wrote:
HTRWHG JYDEH EFAFW.
yo ass did post that other stuff, your a hebrew to, get on them red necks, tell them tricks we black peoples are hebrews

Level 8

Location hidden

#62114 May 6, 2013
----___SELORNAPADEN wrote:
HTRWHG JYDEH EFAFW.
go on add yo say to our Hebrew heritage, lets see what you knows

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#62115 May 6, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>If they are so mixed why do the Assyrians have between 3,5% African DNA! Why do Samaritans have only 2% African DNA and the Kurds 0,5%.
Paintings done by the ancient Egyptians of Semite people:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ibscha.jpg
Books of gates:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Egyptian_races.jpg
even today haplo E represents a significant frequency among 'jews' worldwide. like i said scripture genetics culture and archaeology all confirm a signifcant african admixture among the ancient israelites.
trollslayer

Midlothian, IL

#62116 May 6, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>i call you a lie if i see it, tell one an see,
Fight the trolls who would roll on ya' ben...not me.

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#62117 May 6, 2013
Slave Coast Judah wrote:
<quoted text>. But then again who knows if the isralites, Abraham, or Jacob existed so what are you talkn bout. What minority?
maybe i should've said ancient canaan?

but anyway, for anyone who's actually interested in facts and not the world of make-believe, you should research the known racial demographics of ancient canaan during the israelite period.

Level 8

Location hidden

#62118 May 6, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Fight the trolls who would roll on ya' ben...not me.
they cant roll on me look thru post, im free of that, they dont buck this in no way, its you trying to slick check me bout mines, now where the jews from? do you know? you saying where them jews from gone set us right, now where them jews from MY HEBREW Peoples see? i aint trying sweat you, but you must know

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#62119 May 6, 2013
Jeremiah 51:27 "Lift up a banner in the land! Blow the trumpet among the nations! Prepare the nations for battle against her; summon against her these kingdoms: Ararat, Minni and Ashkenaz. Appoint a commander against her; send up horses like a swarm of locusts.

We got Roman Catholic,Ashkenazi Sephardic(Assyrian Allies of 2kings) Jews,Ishmaelite Islam. Coincedently Jew rejected Jesus and he called them Satan Kids. Then in Revelation he calls the self proclaim Jews Synagogues of Satan.

All these enemies of Israelites are now to foremen of the Spiritual system. Come on!

Level 8

Location hidden

#62120 May 6, 2013
all the Hebrews on here we one, you moved out side that oneness , thats how camps fall apart, a hater stick they head out,camp not one no mo, see thats a DEVIL Job agent-provocateur,

Level 8

Location hidden

#62121 May 6, 2013
you got to wait yo time, put yo info out, an if its right, we gone roll with it,its gone shine, truth shine, lie gone fogg everything up, we dont need that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min RiccardoFire 1,643,047
I feel like I can't be with a white guy if he's... 2 min KIR SUCKA 33
Why Blacks don't like to travel to Europe anymore? 5 min Paul 4
Stock market hit a record high yesterday. Than... 7 min Paul 2
Do Hispanic men like black women (Feb '07) 16 min UruEuWauWau 10,775
I'm not blaming today whites of being slave mas... 21 min DJ on top 7
Thanksgiving plans? 23 min MASTER WHITE 8
Why do black girls get with white guys? 33 min Dang 100
Why do people say racist white guys have sex wi... 39 min Cigar Face 26 85
Everyday I thank the Lord I am Black!! 6 hr Harrisson 359
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 7 hr Username Taken 842
More from around the web