Hebrew Israelite

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#62032 May 5, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
BLACKS OF PALESTINE-ISRAEL PROVEN
THE SUPPOSED MOST CONSERVATIVE NEWS PAPER IN THE USA Aug 4, 1932; PRINTED IN AN ARTICLE THIS QUOTE ABOUT PALESTINE-ISRAEL:
“NEW YORK TIMES London Aug. 3 Seven or eight thousand years ago in what geologist call modern times a race of n3groid cannibals lived In Palestine, burned the bones of their dead after burial, and devoured the bodies of their enemies.”“They were clearly a Negroid people, said Sir Arthur, with wide faces flat- noses and long large heads. They were short of stature 5 feet 3 or 4 inches tall-and their thighs and legs were remarkably strong.”
THEN THERE IS THIS:
“Larry Angel (1972): "one can identify Negroid traits of nose and prognathism.”
AND THIS:
“C.L. Brace (2005): there was clearly a sub-Saharan African element present of almost equal importance as the Late Prehistoric Eurasian element.”
Notice how he said:“Late Prehistoric Eurasian element???” IN OTHER WORDS…THEY WERE THERE LONG BEFORE LATE COMING “SO-CALLED Eurasian” INVADERS!!!
HOW CAN THEY DENY IT WHEN IT'S BY THEIR OWN SCIENTIST???

I KnOW, THEY'LL STILL BE IN DENIAL. LOL (SMDHLMBAO)!!!
Slave Coast Hebrew

Seattle, WA

#62033 May 5, 2013
The Star of Your God wrote:
Open Your Eyes
Watch @: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0Y6n9qRW23kXX
nobody cares

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#62034 May 5, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>He is talking about the Israelites not Africans.
ancient israelites were a mixed people who included black african 'types'. that can easily be seen in their language culture genetic makeup and archaeological findings.
The Star of Your God

Pearl, MS

#62035 May 5, 2013
Slave Coast Hebrew wrote:
<quoted text>
nobody cares
They seem to care about what "AE African" has to say,.. don't they?
The Star of Your God

Pearl, MS

#62036 May 5, 2013
,..Or whatever his name is.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#62037 May 5, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
ancient israelites were a mixed people who included black african 'types'. that can easily be seen in their language culture genetic makeup and archaeological findings.
the lil mixing can be seen but the end result was africa, the book of Joshua tell you bot the tribes we let live that shoundnt have, ok i see a ham distinction, with the amorite ham an the amorite anakim, mouthian peoples, got to be cool for them in mountain areas, ok the END RESULT was AFRICA for the 99% i would say only the 1 % went to babylon, an they would all go into africa at end of Persian rule, so end result is what we look like today, Im fascinated By the CREATOR works, an how bible is true, even with history

Level 8

Location hidden

#62038 May 5, 2013
no way for the Hebrew not to look the way we do now even mixed, Bible leaves nothing undone,we are the israelites in image,our looks came from being in africa with ham peoples whom we was apart of anyway,the jews today are the amorites from east JOSHUA chased away to Mesopotamia , they are behind our captivity now, with history messed up, jews are the amorites we chased away an took they land an they job is done, our 400 year punishment is up an devil is being destroyed before our eyes an we see not, Gog on his last leg fixing to fall soon,

Level 8

Location hidden

#62039 May 5, 2013
i think amorite albinos left africa mixed with cain peoples an tribes im Babylon an they came down from mountain with amorite lepers cain kids did, see cain was a tazaraat person, the real white man, ok leper mixed with them is all DEVIL is made of, plus EDOM gave some of the jews skin color red ,
The Star of Your God

Pearl, MS

#62040 May 5, 2013
Slave Coast Hebrew wrote:
<quoted text>
nobody cares
Seems scripted,.. know what I mean. Repeat the same lines "OVER AND OVER".

BORING,....
The Star of Your God

Pearl, MS

#62041 May 5, 2013
"Babbling Ben" still has "NO PROOF" of "his boy" "Nergal".

Level 8

Location hidden

#62042 May 5, 2013
Cain an leper amorite hook up is all the Jews is, with EDOM the Arabs mixed in simple as that, TRUST ME i got it all in post an when you add it all up , thats what it is, ok is CAIN peoples the beast? was he kin to devil? is the big ? ok in bible it show AMORITES as enemy's JEWS are amorites from Babylon, its in ashkenaz to, both of them amorites from Babylon, ashkenaz amorite with more Cain,sepharvaim amorite edom with Cain in them from ashkenaz really from Babylon, I see you jews i know yo roots, an its no way around this, THIS THEY ORIGIN
Black Deal

United States

#62043 May 5, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
Cain an leper amorite hook up is all the Jews is, with EDOM the Arabs mixed in simple as that, TRUST ME i got it all in post an when you add it all up , thats what it is, ok is CAIN peoples the beast? was he kin to devil? is the big ? ok in bible it show AMORITES as enemy's JEWS are amorites from Babylon, its in ashkenaz to, both of them amorites from Babylon, ashkenaz amorite with more Cain,sepharvaim amorite edom with Cain in them from ashkenaz really from Babylon, I see you jews i know yo roots, an its no way around this, THIS THEY ORIGIN
Your ass Hamite mixed with white devil

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#62044 May 5, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>the lil mixing can be seen but the end result was africa, the book of Joshua tell you bot the tribes we let live that shoundnt have, ok i see a ham distinction, with the amorite ham an the amorite anakim, mouthian peoples, got to be cool for them in mountain areas, ok the END RESULT was AFRICA for the 99% i would say only the 1 % went to babylon, an they would all go into africa at end of Persian rule, so end result is what we look like today, Im fascinated By the CREATOR works, an how bible is true, even with history
i don't believe there's more than a minority of israelites who were directly related to WA and AA.
The Star of Your God

Pearl, MS

#62045 May 5, 2013
Well,.. looks like we've got ourselves a "Family Reunion".
Phinehas The Nubian

Pearl, MS

#62046 May 5, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't believe there's more than a minority of israelites who were directly related to WA and AA.
Hilarious,...
SLAP A BIGOT

Forsyth, GA

#62047 May 5, 2013
Damn snakes are at it again.
Phinehas The Nubian

Pearl, MS

#62048 May 5, 2013
-YAWNS-
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#62049 May 5, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
If they are so mixed why do the Assyrians have between 3,5% African DNA! Why do Samaritans have only 2% African DNA and the Kurds 0,5%.

Paintings done by the ancient Egyptians of Semite people:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ibscha.jpg
Books of gates:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Egyptian_races.jpg

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#62050 May 5, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
This is about to show, go see there were blacks in germany.
www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/n3csr6nd
Im also researching blacks in ancient Europe and their family crest. Could you point me to some sites
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#62051 May 5, 2013
Slave Coast Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
Ur a teenage idiot, please continue. Nobody believes your Egypt crap. Post until the cows come home , lol. As far as other people reading your post they are laughing not agreeing with you, lmhao. You went to private school huh? Your parents waisted their money. U stupid teenager, the Nile river is over 4000 miles long. The fact u are attempting to make the Nile valley white is beyond remedial. Please continue your making yourself seem so stupid. You were born in 1994, lol. U still got coochie juice behind your ears. Stupid kids pick up a book.
Youre an old man with teeth missing and you walk with a walking stick! You definitely going senile and you have dementia! Im not making the Nile River white. People in Egypt were always mixed race. Look at all their wall paintings! They painted themselves as mixed race. They painted Nubians as black and they painted the Semites as light skinned!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 1 min Synque 1,250
Why did they Nuked Japan but not Germany??? 2 min XYZ2330 246
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Grey Ghostmoron 1,431,794
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 18 min Who 48,790
THIS IS why Men dont respect or Wife Black wo... (Aug '11) 30 min Allahu Akbar 94
Black men are the ORIGINAL cuckolds! (Oct '15) 31 min T-BOS 22
News Trump: African-American Communities in 'Worst S... 35 min Bob J 1440 4
IR at the walmart 1 hr jabari mozzy 58
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 1 hr FABULICIOUS 35,238
What Exactly is "SEXUAL HARASSMENT" ??? 1 hr FABULICIOUS 71
More from around the web