Comments
56,881 - 56,900 of 95,373 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

#61812 May 1, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
Haplogroup E1B1A
This haplogroup is predominantly Sub-Saharan African and is the most common haplogroup among African Americans. Among Jews, it can be found in very small percentages, even in Jews from Eastern Europe, where there is little (if any) African influence to be found. This indicates that while this haplogroup is certainly not a founding lineage for Jews, it was present in very small amounts at the time of the It is possible that this lineage joined the Jewish people along with the "mixed multitude" described in the Bible during the Exodus from Egypt. For the purposes of this study, members of this haplogroup would be considered unlikely to have direct Jewish ancestry, since the Dominican Republic has a large African influence due to the slave trade, and this would be much more likely origin for a member from this haplogroup. formation of the ancient Israelite nation.
Interesting and sensible. However, I have a doubt as to when E1b1a entered in modern Jews. Do you believe modern Jews are descended from Mosses people that crossed Red Sea and mount Seni? You are innocent if you believe in that.

Level 6

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

#61813 May 1, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
The E1b1b1-M35 lineages in some Pakistani Pashtun were previously traced to a Greek origi brought by Alexander's invasions [48]. However RM network of E1b1b1-M35 found that Afghanistan's lineages are correlated with Midd Easterners and Iranians but not with population from the Balkans.Eee
Earlier studies have concluded EM-35 had origin in Horn of Africa/Northern Africa. However, National Geography recently come up with different finding, the haplotype originated in the Middle East before 20kya years.

"The man who gave rise to marker M35 was born around 20,000 years ago in the Middle East. His descendants were among the first farmers and helped spread agriculture from the Middle East into the Mediterranean region."

http://ethiohelix.blogspot.com/2012/12/nation...

This will lead to a conclusion that most of modern Horners are Middle Eastern in origin, at least paternally. However, the origin of its ancesster EM-215 is still in the Horn, and all this tells you one important message, Horners and ancient Middle Easterns are genetically inseparable.
Slave Coast Judah

Seattle, WA

#61814 May 2, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Cape-Malay and African American are non-distinguishable genetically.
"In this way they can be analogized to black Americans, who are about ~75% West African and ~25% Northern European, with the variance in ancestral proportions being such that ~10% are ~50% or more European in ancestry. The Cape Coloureds though are much more complex. Some of their ancestry is almost certainly Bantu African. This element is related to the West African affinities of black Americans. And, they have a Northern European element, which likely came in via the Dutch, German, and Huguenot settlers (mostly males). But the Cape Coloureds also have other contributions to their genetic heritage. Firstly, they have Khoisan ancestry, whether from Bushmen or Khoi. This is well known in their oral memory"
http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2011/0...
No difference, period! and hence no need of fighting between African AE (a Cape-Malay) with African American. It is non-sense of 'African AE' trying to deny his E1b1a, typical sub-saharan gene while trying to paste himslef with haplotype J and the Jewish EM-35.1 (which is mostly distributed with black Caucasoid of HOA). African AE, please stick to your root and let's have sensible discussion.
Please don't speak on our behalf. As it relates to our history. By Ur own admission, u haven't studied the direct tribes in which we descend. Unfazed exposed u as a racist already. The bantu myth is garbage, point blank. Show me how the direct tribes from which we descend relate to the bantu expansion. U can't do it.

If you wana talk about Ethiopia go right ahead but let's not forget Ur on a AA thread. Why are u even here? Why is everyone so conncerned with us? You know the answer to that, don't you?

Level 6

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

#61815 May 2, 2013
The earliest archeological foot prints of Semites are Ethiopians, south of the red sea. The Arabian Semites are younger and probably descendants of Ethiopians.

The Sabaean Temple of Almaqah in Addi Akaweh (Tigray), Ethiopia

Since the Neolithic period, the Abyssinian highlands were part of a far-flung network of exchange relationships between North Africa and the Arabian Peninsula, and both African and South Arabian cultural components can be seen in its development. South Arabian inscriptions, temples and sculptures from the early 1st millennium BC, have been found at Yeha and Hawlti.

The Almaqah temple offers the ideal opportunity for the study of specific religious cultural components. The reconstruction of spatial concepts, ritual procedures and votive practices sheds light on the sacral-political space of the regional elite. The temple was built in the 8th to 6th centuries BC on the ruins of an earlier building and continued in use with several modifications to probably the 3rd century BC. It resembles the early South Arabian religious buildings in form and is built from local stone.

Some of its most important features are a betyl made from naturally rounded boulders and perfectly preserved and libation altar donated by a hitherto unknown king named W'RN. His dedicatory inscription proves the ancient name of Yeha for the first time and demonstrates its importance as a national religious and political centre. It also shows that elements of royal elite cultural and ideological traditions of South Arabia and the African region are used together. C14 dating confirmed the Ethiopian Sabaean inscriptions to date to the 7th century BC.

http://carolynperry.blogspot.com/2012/07/the-...

Votive offerings such as incense burners and the statue of a seated woman shed light on the cult practices of the elite and the "non-elite" are represented by various votive offerings. Archaeometry studies show that some of the come from other geographic areas of the Abyssinian highlands. Ceramics and miniature vessels have parallels in northern Tigray and Eritrea (for example the Ancient Ona culture). Individual vessel shapes and objects are also known from the elite tombs at Yeha and South Arabia.

Level 6

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

#61816 May 2, 2013
Slave Coast Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't speak on our behalf. As it relates to our history. By Ur own admission, u haven't studied the direct tribes in which we descend. Unfazed exposed u as a racist already. The bantu myth is garbage, point blank. Show me how the direct tribes from which we descend relate to the bantu expansion. U can't do it.
If you wana talk about Ethiopia go right ahead but let's not forget Ur on a AA thread. Why are u even here? Why is everyone so conncerned with us? You know the answer to that, don't you?
At least there is a pre-fix 'African' in your name. Secondly, I was really surprised to hear 'African American were ancient Hebrews'. Your claim not even myth, until 20th century rather than the recent 'Bantu Expansion'? which you called it myth while world scholars never doubted about that.

Level 6

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

#61817 May 2, 2013
A temple as old as 2800 years, just 100 years after the reign of the Great King Solomon and Sheba.

"After the sensational discovery of South Arabian cult and votive objects near Wuqro in the highlands of Tigray in 2007, a joint team of the German Archaeological Institute and the Tigray Culture Agency unearthed a well preserved temple precinct of the Sabaean moon god Almaqah, erected during the 8th – 6th centuries BC. During the course of four years of excavations the site developed into a perfect place to study the early culture of northern Ethiopia and how it was influenced by South Arabian features in the last millennium BC"

http://www.dainst.org/en/story/recovering-and...

Level 6

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

#61818 May 2, 2013
Replica of the Sabaean libation altar of the Almaqah temple at Wuqro/Tigray, 800 B.C.

http://www.addis-abeba.diplo.de/contentblob/3...
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#61819 May 2, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
The earliest archeological foot prints of Semites are Ethiopians, south of the red sea. The Arabian Semites are younger and probably descendants of Ethiopians.
The Sabaean Temple of Almaqah in Addi Akaweh (Tigray), Ethiopia
Since the Neolithic period, the Abyssinian highlands were part of a far-flung network of exchange relationships between North Africa and the Arabian Peninsula, and both African and South Arabian cultural components can be seen in its development. South Arabian inscriptions, temples and sculptures from the early 1st millennium BC, have been found at Yeha and Hawlti.
The Almaqah temple offers the ideal opportunity for the study of specific religious cultural components. The reconstruction of spatial concepts, ritual procedures and votive practices sheds light on the sacral-political space of the regional elite. The temple was built in the 8th to 6th centuries BC on the ruins of an earlier building and continued in use with several modifications to probably the 3rd century BC. It resembles the early South Arabian religious buildings in form and is built from local stone.
Some of its most important features are a betyl made from naturally rounded boulders and perfectly preserved and libation altar donated by a hitherto unknown king named W'RN. His dedicatory inscription proves the ancient name of Yeha for the first time and demonstrates its importance as a national religious and political centre. It also shows that elements of royal elite cultural and ideological traditions of South Arabia and the African region are used together. C14 dating confirmed the Ethiopian Sabaean inscriptions to date to the 7th century BC.
http://carolynperry.blogspot.com/2012/07/the-...
Votive offerings such as incense burners and the statue of a seated woman shed light on the cult practices of the elite and the "non-elite" are represented by various votive offerings. Archaeometry studies show that some of the come from other geographic areas of the Abyssinian highlands. Ceramics and miniature vessels have parallels in northern Tigray and Eritrea (for example the Ancient Ona culture). Individual vessel shapes and objects are also known from the elite tombs at Yeha and South Arabia.
You been boozing again! Semites are Shemites and ORIGINATE IN THE MIDDLE EAST according to the bible! Ethiopians are CUSHITE according to the bible! The oldest Hebrew inscriptions are in Israel of course! The bible says Abraham went to Canaan. You cant argue with the bible. Abraham probably had Haplogroup J2 which originated in Northern Mesopotamia! Ethiopians have none! You are a pitch black Africa man from Ethiopia!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#61820 May 2, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Cape-Malay and African American are non-distinguishable genetically.
"In this way they can be analogized to black Americans, who are about ~75% West African and ~25% Northern European, with the variance in ancestral proportions being such that ~10% are ~50% or more European in ancestry. The Cape Coloureds though are much more complex. Some of their ancestry is almost certainly Bantu African. This element is related to the West African affinities of black Americans. And, they have a Northern European element, which likely came in via the Dutch, German, and Huguenot settlers (mostly males). But the Cape Coloureds also have other contributions to their genetic heritage. Firstly, they have Khoisan ancestry, whether from Bushmen or Khoi. This is well known in their oral memory"
http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2011/0...
No difference, period! and hence no need of fighting between African AE (a Cape-Malay) with African American. It is non-sense of 'African AE' trying to deny his E1b1a, typical sub-saharan gene while trying to paste himslef with haplotype J and the Jewish EM-35.1 (which is mostly distributed with black Caucasoid of HOA). African AE, please stick to your root and let's have sensible discussion.
You like to forget my Jewish Lithuanian origins! I wonder why? Jealousy perhaps?
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#61821 May 2, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it is beyond your academic capability to explain how skin color relates with UV exposure. That is why you failed to understand your west African root. I can guess, you are lighter than west African, but your bone and facial morphology can't miss you from your true race, West African 75% in Cape Malay as I have linked the data previously. I suggest you stop relating yourself with Caucasian.
I suggest you remember that you are a black African more related to West Africans than any Middle Eastern people! They white you not!

Level 6

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

#61822 May 2, 2013
The bottom line:

Chaldea were Sabeans, descendants of northern Ethiopian as the oldest semetic manuscript (2000 B.C.) and the oldest semetic temple (800 B.C.) is discovered in Ethiopia, not in Arebia. Accordingly Abraham was Chaldean and Ethiopian Sabean descent and the founder of Sabean religion was again Abraham.

"As to the religion of the Sabeans very little is known about the origins of this religion, though we Bahá'ís are certain of one thing that the founder of it has been a Divinely-sent Messenger. The country where Sabeanism became widespread and flourished was Chaldea, and Abraham is considered as having been a follower of that Faith."

http://www.webpal.org/SAFE/aaarenewal/revelat...

No doubt Abraham was an Ethiopian semite, and the name Abraham or Abram are naturally words from the old South Arebian (Geez).
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#61823 May 2, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text> http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_B-M...
B-M60 is just one we share or gave to some local Afghans.Ill be back wit more
Here is a world Haplogroup Y-DNA Map:

http://www.scs.illinois.edu/~mcdonald/WorldHa...

Level 6

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

#61824 May 2, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>I suggest you remember that you are a black African more related to West Africans than any Middle Eastern people! They white you not!
I never denied my blackness, though most do not accept me here. Colorwise, yes I am related to other Africans, but color is relevant for children to play with, especially those under 10 love color and some older than 10 still love it as they never grow. Retard!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#61825 May 2, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
The bottom line:
Chaldea were Sabeans, descendants of northern Ethiopian as the oldest semetic manuscript (2000 B.C.) and the oldest semetic temple (800 B.C.) is discovered in Ethiopia, not in Arebia. Accordingly Abraham was Chaldean and Ethiopian Sabean descent and the founder of Sabean religion was again Abraham.
"As to the religion of the Sabeans very little is known about the origins of this religion, though we Bahá'ís are certain of one thing that the founder of it has been a Divinely-sent Messenger. The country where Sabeanism became widespread and flourished was Chaldea, and Abraham is considered as having been a follower of that Faith."
http://www.webpal.org/SAFE/aaarenewal/revelat...
No doubt Abraham was an Ethiopian semite, and the name Abraham or Abram are naturally words from the old South Arebian (Geez).
Abraham had absolutely no Ethiopian origin. If it doesnt say so in the bible it didnt happen. Skulls found of ancient Hebrews show them to be Caucasian! Abraham was a Shemite it says so in the bible! Shemites are indigenous to the Middle East!
www.timesofisrael.com/meet-delilah-tv-series-...

Level 6

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

#61826 May 2, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>You like to forget my Jewish Lithuanian origins! I wonder why? Jealousy perhaps?
Why? you really want to know? The reason is simple and one, you have never been honest in this forum and can't be trust worthy. Don't waste your time, I never take your posts as relevant.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#61827 May 2, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
I never denied my blackness, though most do not accept me here. Colorwise, yes I am related to other Africans, but color is relevant for children to play with, especially those under 10 love color and some older than 10 still love it as they never grow. Retard!
You always denying you are a BLACK AFRICAN. When someone sees an Ethiopian they see a BLACK AFRICAN not a Middle Eastern person.

Level 6

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

#61829 May 2, 2013

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#61830 May 2, 2013
Why:

1. Do atheist spend so much time in a Spiritual/Scripture Based thread if they don't BELIEVE???

2. What is there purpose here???

Level 6

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#61831 May 2, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Turks are Muslim like Ahri Hawass and wouldnt be found in a church.
Photos of more Copts:
www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/belief/2013/...
Coptic Christian Icons:
www.facebook.com/pages/Coptic-Orthodox.../158...
I keep telling people on this site the ancient Egyptians were mixed race but nobody listens!
first this peopl eare NOt TRUE EGYPTIANS they are decendants of TURKS

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/belie...

those are NOt real Egyptians and they know that to be true

listen the turks took over the religions of the middle east when they conqured all those lands

if you read the book I showed you it clearly says that first the ancient Egyptians were pure black

then the persians conqured and some Persians entered into Egypt then in the 3rd century b.c your race came in and conqured egypt as a Roman

then after Rome egypt was ran by BLACK Arabs Then in the 14 century your race came back as Turks and took over all the way till NOW

That is the order of HISTORY here is REAL old Christian Art

This is from the byzantine Era or Eastern europe its called the CROWN OF HUNGARY The Crown was bound to the Lands of the Crown of Saint Stephen,(sometimes the Sacra Corona meant the Land, the Carpathian Basin
http://www.hungary-tourist-guide.com/image-fi...

No king of Hungary was regarded as having been truly legitimate without being crowned with it

now I have givin you a chance to see up close what the people or Biblical figures that were put on the ENAMEL PLATES of the CROWN look like today here they are :

THE HOLY CROWN ENAMEL PLATES

ST. ANDREW
http://truthhitman.com/wp-content/uploads/201...

ST. PAUL

JACOB

ST. PETER

WOW did you see that Did you see that Jacob the fore father of the Israelites is BLACK with NAPPY WOOLLY HAIR see

JACOB

Also Peter, Andrew and Paul are ALL REPRESENTED as NEGRO men This alone dis proves EVERYTHING that you have been MISLEAd TO BELIEVE.

do you understand African AE or should I call YOU aka Barry or Aka singari or Jeff what ever you call yourself. you have many different personalities and user names

Level 6

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#61832 May 2, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>You always denying you are a BLACK AFRICAN. When someone sees an Ethiopian they see a BLACK AFRICAN not a Middle Eastern person.
middle eastern! there have been negro peolpe and BLACK skinned arabs and Black skined persians living in the middle east for centuries.

the middle eastern people you are talking about look just like this
http://www.middle-east-info.org/arabiran/Woma...

Right1 you only consider her type of look to be the middle eastern Hebrew or arab look right

Well that is incorrect that look is a TURKISH look She is a White Turks decendant from slave soilders called mamelukes and ottaman turks and Khazar turks

Read this
Turkish people
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_people

This is a Turks
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...

This is a Turks
Mustafa Kemal Atatürk le
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Atat%C3%BCr...

modern Day Turks Turkish Actor K&#305;vanç Tatl&#305;tu&#287;
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:K%C4%B1van%...

see all the ancient and modern peopl eI showed you are all TURKS

this woman here
http://www.middle-east-info.org/arabiran/Woma...

she is a Turks not an Arab nor a Jew nor a Egyptian

Dam! study history stop comming on here with your BULLSHIT no one is buying your CRAP

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as r... (Jul '13) 6 min Mr Johnson 9,826
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 6 min Ben YISRAEL 4,692
Keep a Word, Drop a Word, GAME ON!!! (Oct '12) 13 min Kop 5,085
Black Men Are Superior To White Get Over It A... (Oct '08) 16 min Kop 297
Been having some crazy kinky dreams 16 min Michele 31
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 26 min PDUPONT 1,100,240
Ice Bucket challenge is the dumbest shyt, ever! 30 min Michele 12
There's A War On The Black Male 32 min Go Blue Forever 485
I have no plan.................................... 41 min Drilling for the ... 126
Michael Brown .. STRONG ARM ROBBERY ??? 4 hr Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 2,051
I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN 4 hr trace 3,156
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••