Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#61381 Apr 29, 2013
anyways am out it was FUN LMAO
Daryll

Ardsley, NY

#61382 Apr 29, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
TRICK im the boss man with this! MY LINE gone be pushed HARD because I LOVE MY HEBREW HERITAGE, an I FEAR THE CREATOR, up over everything, CREATOR is Real an you DEVILs can see it thru us an you REALLY dont want that to be seen, SEE devil if peoples acknowledge us as Hebrews FEAR gone fall in on EVERYBODY, real DREAD like when your fixing to live this world an Blackness PULLs yo mind in, an it close down, yo soul is with CREATOR, you devils play games all you want, WE gone stay Hebrews,an you devils Have NO CONTROL over the Hebrews, you cant control us, an your Fakes Stand out,we see themwant to try tell the hebrews they aint hebrews is a WASTE OF YO TIME,
Bump to top for the truth!

Location hidden

#61383 Apr 29, 2013
OH i FORGOT :)

Many don't know that after the abolition of slavery a good number of African Americans decided to return to Africa where they set up a colony in Liberia. What they did there is horrific.

The Americo-Liberians believed that they had nothing in common with the indigenous people, even though their roots were traced back to Africa. They defined themselves as the elite or superior among the indigenous people. In their eyes, the indigenous people were alien, inhuman, and their “savagery” would be a
justifiable reason to take their land, resources, and label them as “second class citizens.”.. Americo-Liberian rule mirrored European rule over Africans during slavery. This would
become the first documentation of Black colonialism in which an elite Black group, Americo-Liberians, would have
dominion over a Black lower class, the indigenous. The ethnic conflict for more a century has been the cause of the current desolate state of the country. It has led to two civil wars and a destroyed infrastructure that is slowly starting to rebuild.

The following is a review of a sample of existing
works on the arrival of the former slaves on Liberian soil and how their arrival caused the ethnic conflict that lasted
for over 133 years.
Between 1822 and 1867, the American Colonization Society with support from the United States government
would transport 18, 858 former slaves to Liberia. According to Yekutiel Gershoni (1985), the purpose for the
resettlement of Blacks was to create an “asylum” where they could reach their full potential. The Blacks upon their
arrival would encounter four ethnic groups: Kru, Mande, Kissi, and Gola, who would challenge their presence on
their land. The former freed slaves would distinguish themselves from the indigenous by calling themselves
“Americo-Liberians” and would deem the indigenous inferior.
In D. Elwood Dunn’s article, Review: Liberia Reconsidered found in the Journal of Modern African Studies, he
states that the rule of the Americo-Liberians over the indigenous people would be defined as “Black Colonialism.” It
was synonymous to European rule over the Africans; in this case the Americo-Liberians oppressed the natives.
Claude A. Clegg’s article,“A Splendid Type of Colored American: Charles Young and the Reorganization of the
Liberian Frontier Force”(1996), documents rebellions, revolts, and protests by ethnic groups like the Kru and Grebo
which illustrate a struggle for the indigenous people to preserve their culture and gain rights that were forcefully
taken away. The Americo-Liberians, who Gabriel I. H. Williams (2002) states, made up 5% of the population,
would become the elite, began their rule, and claim a status of “superiority” by first implementing principles and
ideals from the United States. Elements of American culture were infused in the system of government in which the
Americo-Liberians gained control. In his book, Liberian Politics: the portrait by African American diplomat J.
Milton Turner (2002), James Bernard Rosser posits that the practice of democracy as a political form of government
was contradictory because the indigenous people were not allowed to participate in it.

Location hidden

#61384 Apr 29, 2013
And this is the RESULT...

Why I killed So Many Liberians, The Demonic confession of General Butt Naked

This is a never before seen confession of one of Liberia most feared warlord and his time under the control of satan. He talks about how he became introduced into the satanic realm when he was a boy. This video was recently made and publish in Liberia.

The elders bring a little girl, unclothe her and smear her body with clay. The priest slays the child.

In a ritual that spans three days, her heart and other body parts are removed and eaten.

In the course of those days the priest has a vision: he meets the devil who tells him he will become a great warrior.

The devil says to increase his power he must continue the rituals of child sacrifice and cannibalism.

The initiation is complete and the priest is now one of the most powerful leaders in West Africa. The priest is 11 years old.

As prophesied, the boy priest grew up to become one of Liberia's most notorious warlords: General Butt Naked.

He and his boy soldiers would charge into battle naked apart from boots and machine guns.

The initiation sacrifice that he carried out aged 11 was the first life he took out of the 20,000 deaths for which he now claims responsibility.

His rivals dispute the number of deaths as impossible to prove.

Yet what is indisputable is that during Liberia's 14 years of civil war, the man became known as one of the most inhumane and ruthless guerrilla leaders in Africa's history.

After the former General Butt Naked confessed his past to Liberia's Truth and Reconciliation Commission (TRC) in 2008, one internet blogger asked:'Is this the most evil man who ever lived?'

His crimes included child sacrifice, cannibalism, the exploitation of child soldiers and trading blood diamonds for guns and cocaine, which he fed to boy soldiers as young as nine.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13334...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#61385 Apr 29, 2013
ACTUALLY...... It says this:

7 O YE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL, ARE YE NOT UNTO ME, EVEN AS THE MORIANS, SAYETH THE CREATOR: HAVE NOT I BROUGHT ISRAEL OUT OF THE LAND OF EGYPT, THE PHILISTINES FROM CAPHTOR, AND THE SYRIANS FROM KIR?
;)

Amos 9

3 Though They hide Themselves upon the top of Carmel, yet shall I seek Them out, and bring Them from thence: Though they creep down from MY sight in to the deep of the sea, I shall command the serpent, even there to bite Them.

4 If they go away before Their enemies in to captivity, then shall I command the sword, there to slay them. Thus will I set MINE eyes upon Them, for Their harm and not for Their wealth.

5 For when THE CREATOR GOD of the Hosts toucheth a Land, it consumeth away, and all The that dwell therein, must needs mourn: And why? Their destruction shall arise as every stream and run over Them, as the flood of Egypt.

6 HE that hath HIS dwelling in Heaven, and groundeth HIS Tabernacle in the Earth: HE that calleth the waters of the sea, and poureth them out upon the plain ground: HIS Name is THE CREATOR.

7 O YE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL, ARE YE NOT UNTO ME, EVEN AS THE MORIANS, SAYETH THE CREATOR: HAVE NOT I BROUGHT ISRAEL OUT OF THE LAND OF EGYPT, THE PHILISTINES FROM CAPHTOR, AND THE SYRIANS FROM KIR?

8 Behold, the eyes of THE CREATOR are upon the realm that sinneth, to root it clean out of the Earth: Nevertheless I will not destroy the House of JACOB, sayeth THE CREATOR.

9 For lo, this I PROMISE: Though I sift the house of ISRAEL among all the nations (like as they use to sift in a sieve) Yet shall not the smallest gravel stone fall upon the Earth:

10 But all the wicked doers of MY People, that say: Tush, the plague is not so nigh, to come so hastily upon Us: Those shall perish with the sword.

11 AT THAT TIME I will build again the Tabernacle of DAVID, that is fallen down, and hedge up His gaps: And look what is broken, I shall repair it: Ye, I shall build it again, as it was afore time,

12 That They may possess the remnant of Edom, Ye and all such people as call upon MY Name with them, sayeth THE CREATOR, which doeth these things.

13 Behold, the time cometh (sayeth THE CREATOR) that the Plowman shall over take the mower, and the treader of grapes, him that soweth seed. The Mountains shall drop sweet wine, and the Hills shall be fruitful,

14 And I WILL TURN THE CAPTIVITY OF MY PEOPLE OF ISRAEL: They shall repair the waste Cities, and have them in possession: They shall plant vineyards, and drink the wine thereof: They shall make gardens, and enjoy the fruits of them.

15 AND I WILL PLANT THEM UPON THEIR OWN GROUND, SO THAT I WILL NEVER ROOT THEM OUT AGAIN FROM THEIR LAND WHICH I HAVE GIVEN THEM sayeth THE CREATOR Thy GOD.

Level 7

Location hidden

#61386 Apr 29, 2013
Ethiopians enslaved, invaded, pillaged, captured and sold ISRAELITES.

Level 7

Location hidden

#61387 Apr 29, 2013
Abdh/Obadiah 1
1 This is the vision that was shown unto Abdy: Thus hath the CREATOR GOD spoken upon Edom: We have heard of THE CREATOR that there is an embassage sent among the Heithen: Up, let us arise, and fight against them.

2 Behold, I will make thee small among the Heithen, so that thou shalt be utterly despised.

3 The pride of thine heart hath lift thee up, thou that dwelleth in the strong holds of stone, and hast made thee a high seat: Thou saith in thine heart: Who shall cast me down to the ground?

4 But though thou wentest up as high as the Eagle, and madest thy nest above among the stars: Yet would I pluck thee down from thence.

5 If the thieves and robbers came to thee by night, thou taking thy rest: Should they not steal, till they had enough? If the grape gatherers came upon thee, would they not leave thee some grapes?

6 But how shall they rip Esau, and seek out his treasures?

7 Ye the men that were sworn unto thee, shall drive thee out of the borders of thine own land. They that be now at one with thee, shall decieve thee, and overcome thee: Even they that eat thy bread, shall betray thee, or ever thou perceive it.

8 Shall not I at the same time destroy the wise men of Edom, and those that have understanding, from the Mount of Esau?

Cont:

Level 7

Location hidden

#61388 Apr 29, 2013
Abdh/Obadiah 1

9 Thy giants (O Theman) shall be afraid, for through the slaughter they shall be all overthrown upon the Mount of Esau.

10 Shame shall come upon thee, for the malice that thou showedest to thy Brother JACOB: Ye, forever more shalt thou perish,

11 And that because of the time, when thou didst set thyself against Him (JACOB), even when the enemies carried away His Host, And when the aliens came in at His ports, And cast lots upon Jerusalem, and thou thyself was as one of them.

12 Thou shalt no more see the day of thy Brother, Thou shalt no more behold the time of His captivity: Thou shalt no more rejoice over the Children of JUDA, in the day of Their destruction, Thou shalt triumph no more in the time of Their trouble.

13 Thou shalt no more come in at the gates of MY People, in the time of Their decay: Thou shalt not see Their misery in the day of Their fall.

14 Thou shalt send out no man against Their Host, in the day of Their adversity: Neither shalt thou stand waiting anymore at the corners of the streets, to murder such as are fled, or to take Them prisoners, that remain in the day of Their trouble.

15 For the Day Of THE CREATOR is hard by upon all Heithen. Like as thou hast done, so shalt thou be dealt with all, Ye, thou shalt be rewarded even upon thine head.

16 For like wise as ye have drunken upon MINE Holy Hill, so shall all Heithen drink continually: Ye drink shall they, and swallow up, so that ye shall be, as though ye had never been.

Cont:

Location hidden

#61389 Apr 29, 2013
unfazed wrote:
ACTUALLY...... It says this:
;)
Amos 9
LMAO @ MORIANS LOOOL

But IN THE gog magog IT is Ethiopia right?

You are NO better than the one YOU ACCUSE OF EDITING THE GOOD BOOK LMAO

SORRY BUT IT IS ETHIOPIA/CUSH....:)

Level 7

Location hidden

#61390 Apr 29, 2013
Abdh/Obadiah 1

17 But upon the Mount Sion, there shall a remnant escape: These shall be holy, and the House of JACOB shall possess even those, that had Themselves afor in possession.

18 Moreover, the House of JACOB shall be a fire, the House of JOSEPH a flame, and the house of Esau shall be straw: Which they shall kindle and consume, so that nothing shall be left of the house of Esau. For THE CREATOR HIMSELF hath said it.

19 They of the South shall have the Mount of Esau in possession: And look what lieth upon the ground, that shall the Philistine have: The plain fields shall Ephraim and Samaria possess: And the Mountains of Galaad shall BenJamin have.

20 And this host shall be the Children of ISRAELS prisoners: Now what so lieth from Canaan unto Sephard, Zareptah and in Sepharad, that shall be under the subieccion of Jerusalem: And the Cities of the South shall inherit it.

21 Thus they that escape upon the Hill of Sion, shall go up to punish the Mount of Esau, and the Kingdom shall be THE CREATORS.

Level 7

Location hidden

#61391 Apr 29, 2013
Ethiopians are part of the Babylonian empire.

Level 7

Location hidden

#61392 Apr 29, 2013
Ethiopians are part of the Babylonian empire.

And THE CREATOR said they will be slain by the sword in the DAY OF THE CREATOR.

Level 7

Location hidden

#61393 Apr 29, 2013
Ethiopia INVADED SUDAN/NUBIA in 350 A.D.
Usurping their Heritage as well.

Claiming the Glory of the Biblical figures as their own esp, Queen Candance. Who's Kingdom was some 300+ years prior to the INVASION and no longer.

Level 7

Location hidden

#61395 Apr 29, 2013
Religious moral was never a hindrance for the Ethiopian slave merchants. Mr. Abir reported, that literally

"hundreds of Christians were either kidnapped by passing caravans as they didn't get any help from their follow villagers or sold in secrecy by other Christian Ethiopians
(Abir, page 54)."

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#61396 Apr 29, 2013
Dawit_Et wrote:
<quoted text>
compelling PHYSICAL EVIDENCE ABOUT THE ARK IN ETHIOPIA...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =1tsViR8oSMwXX
LMAO DONT BE MAD WE HAVE IT LMAO
ETHIOPIANS ARE KEEPERS/GUARDIANS OF THE ARK :) I KNOW YOU HATE THAT HA HA HA
you lie ark with us 621bc just before Babylon came, your history is a lie

Level 7

Location hidden

#61397 Apr 29, 2013
I guess those Christians they sold were the REAL ones. They had to get rid of them in order to usurp them.
Bmacwaters

Prairie Village, KS

#61398 Apr 29, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Unfortunately for you, your DNA like other African Americans probably shows you to be of West African origin. In a world where DNA is becoming more important, claiming to be a real Hebrew or Israelite and not having the DNA to prove it, people will know you are fake! As for Jesus he more than likely was Caucasian like his people. Skulls found in graves dating back to Jesus show the Jews to have been Caucasian. Hair like wool does not mean Afro hair and as for burnt brass, brass is mostly a light colour! Go to the South African forum and ask them if they see mixed race or Coloured people as black Africans!
Thinking is not one of your strong points.
DNA? You know nothing about DNA so shut up! You a fool and cursed! Me personally will go to South Africa and be good and they ain't got to say I'm black. I'm saying it and that's what matters. Skulls ain't got no skin stup!d. Ha! You dumb. I'll go to your town and run shit.

Level 7

Location hidden

#61399 Apr 29, 2013
What then is the true story of Eritreans and Ethiopian vis-a-vis colonialism. Did Wondimu's "Warrior Kings" spend their time more than their share to defend Mother Africa against the encroachment of foreign colonialists. Ethiopian Intellectuals think so and habitually lie about it. And Wondimu in his letter to the NAACP repeated the same fabricated heroism to the extent of claiming the British had desired to colonize Ethiopia.

He said,

"All the conquerors, who tried to subdue Ethiopia, one by one, failed and failed utterly to subjugate this last defiant black people. First the Ottoman Turks tried to take over Ethiopia. Ethiopia lost a great deal of land and people to the Turks, but she stood her ground on the very soil that is still her home today, plus the land recently re-christened 'Eritrea'. Then the Portuguese came. They too badly failed. The English were the last but one to nearly occupy her. Yet the invaders soon realized that administering Ethiopia was impossibility, unleashing a disaster of unprecedented magnitude. They left in peace. All learned their lessons bitterly and in the end left her alone. Finally, one more macho gangster by the proud name of Italy cast its eyes on this freedom loving people and this beautiful, holy black land."

The truth exposed to its barest form gives a different picture and Ethiopia in spite of all the false claim that was made rather have a dismal record to show for it. And there is ample reason why this is so. The very geography of modern Ethiopia came as a result of southern conquest in a similar fashion like what the European colonizers did to the rest of Africa. Emperor Menelik himself said, "I will not stand by idle while Europeans were dividing Africa and enriching themselves." True to his word, he then went on subjugating the nations of the Oromos, Wolayta, Benshanguls, the Sidama and many others, which now constitute all the area south of Addis Ababa.

Level 7

Location hidden

#61400 Apr 29, 2013
Similarly, Wondimu's "Warrior Kings" are also well known when it comes to their collaboration with European colonizers, ceding lands that are not theirs, helping colonizers with physical aid and comfort in their conquest of African Lands as enumerated below, and worst of all, the disparaging anti-African serenade that Ethiopian Leaders lectured to every visiting colonizer, namely, "we are not Africans, look at our 'Kebra-Negest' chronicle, we are the sons of Solomon and Sheba On and on."

Just to give few examples as an appetizer, Emperor Yohannes signed the treaty of Hewitt that ceded Western Eritrea and all the area near the Massawa proper to Anglo-Egyptian power in an exact format Dejach Wube was ready to hand over that same area to the French colonizers in return for the French recognizing him as preeminent chief of Highland Tigray and its environs. Not to be outdone, Emperor Menelik signed the treaty of Wuchalie with the Italians that gave away the entire Eritrean land and in effect recognizing Eritrea as an Italian colony from there into eternity.

(For the treaty of Hewitt, see Haggai Erlich, "Ras Alula," page 43-48, for the treaty of Wuchalie, Chris Prouty, "Empress Taytu and Menelik II," page 60-61, For Wube and the French, see Abir, page 122)
I am sure our esteemed friend Wondimu is not going to accept the facts of history and yet his beloved "Warrior King - Menelik" is recorded in black and white for every body to see which at one point, he wrote to King Umberto of Italy and said, among other things, that

"I beg Your Majesty to defend me against every one as I don't know what European kings will say about this let others know that this region is ours."
(See Chris Prouty, "Empress Taytu and Menelik II," page 54)

Level 7

Location hidden

#61401 Apr 29, 2013
Now do these heart-wrenching pleas for help in any way sound the language of "Warrior King." Wondimu can hide things that are not favorable to Ethiopia's image and yet the truth is the truth.

Menelik is also again on record telling the then Italian representative to Ethiopia, Count Antonelli,

"that he loved Italy so much that HE FELT 'HALF ITALIAN' AND HAD NO GREATER WISH THAN TO GO THERE AND SEE IT."
(Emphasis mine, see Prouty, page 57)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Julia 1,708,030
Black men are weaker 3 min gigi 10
Smartest posters on Topix afam 4 min IT IS I 133
la raza and new black panther party 6 min Barros 11
Lice Chronicles 10 min Barros 27
The Confederate Flag and The Union Jack 14 min Barros 10
Black History 17 min coretta 40
Lone Black Lady Jogging In Park 28 min The Patriot 98
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 1 hr gigi 1,627
White people GO AWAY 2 hr aaa 323