Hebrew Israelite
Bmacwaters

Brooklyn, NY

#61326 Apr 29, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>I LIVE IN AFRICAN AFRICAN AMERICANS WOULD NOT BE ACCEPTED AS BLACK IN AFRICA! The Coptic Christians are indigenous to ancient Egypt and they built the pyramids!
Accepted my @ss! I'm a New York AA and if I go to Africa I would get more respect in a week from the africans than you had your whole life! I'm not exaggerating either. That's what God's Chosen People are capable of. Going anywhere and taking over and not economically but culturally. If I went to South Africa right now I'll have hundreds of Africans trying to do what I do, dress how I dress, talk how I talk, listening to our music, and doing my dance! Ha! This happens in New York so its a piece of cake in South Africa. I got 20+ years on you and you'll be copying off of me too, unless you're a straight cornball! Lol.
Coptic Christians? You too stupid to debate. I already told you to listen and learn first @sswipe.
Ever wonder why the Christian Cross resembles the Egyptian ankh? Or why some of the biblical stories are similar to the same stories in the Egyptian book of the dead? Or why Jesus went to Egypt supposedly to hide? Forget all that! Why did Christianity start in North Africa and not Rome or Constantinople? Why was Jesus described as a black man ( feet of burnt brass, hair of lambs wool)? How was he only 33 years old when he was allegedly crucified yet in his description his AFRO was ALL WHITE!? I know why. But you don't because you didn't even know to ask these questions. This info fell into lap through my journey for the truth. This has nothing to do with you. You're just claiming a white Jew mother and so you think you're down by law. That means nothing. The original Hebrews were Black..... And they still are. Nobody's fooled anymore. Nothing you think or post can change that so stop trying and get on GOD'S side. I mean who side do you think God is on anyway? The oppressed or the oppressor? Get your sh!t together dude. You have a long way to go. Ha!

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#61328 Apr 29, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Marcus Garvey speaks on Haile Selassie I
http://www.assatashakur.org/forum/shoulders-o...
"It was a piece of impertinence to suggest that black men should be held as slaves. We must admit that we glorified Haile Selassie when the war started, fought his battles to win international support, but we ever felt deep down in our hearts that he was a slave master. We had hoped that if Abyssinia had won that we would have forced the Government of Abyssinia to free the black whom they held as slaves. We would have preferred this than seeing the country taken by Mussolini or any European power; but now that the country is temporarily lost and the Emperor has cowardly exiled himself, the truth must be told."

Level 7

Location hidden

#61329 Apr 29, 2013
Interesting....I don't see this thread dying down anytime soon. As the hecklers frequent it just as much to help it stay afloat. With this, I give thanks.

Í'll keep posting for sure. Even though I can't as much as I want due to other places that is rising up.:)

Level 7

Location hidden

#61333 Apr 29, 2013
The Ethiopian Art Of Pathological Lying
and
the Race issue:
A response to Wondimu Mekonnen's Open Letter to the NAACP

http://www.dehai.org/conflict/articles/selam_...

Level 7

Location hidden

#61334 Apr 29, 2013
"were examined like cattle by their purchasers, the sullen Shankela (Abyssinian's pejorative name given to any person with black face) fetches a price proportioned to the muscular appearance of his or her giant frame; and the child of tender years is valued according to the promise of future development. Even the shame faced and the slender-clad maiden is subjected to every known indignity, whilst the price of her charms is estimated according to the regularity of her features, the symmetry of her budding form, and the luxuriance of her braided locks."
(M. Abir, page 61)
What is not known to the Western world and where Ethiopian intellectuals like Wondimu do not want to talk about it is the fact that "Ethiopia has always been known for its slaves who were much sought after in the Islamic world". As Abir pointed out (see page 53)

"thousands unsuspecting innocent people were kidnapped while working in the field."
Religious moral was never a hindrance for the Ethiopian slave merchants. Mr. Abir reported, that literally "

Level 7

Location hidden

#61335 Apr 29, 2013
"To that end," Mr Abir reported, "the final legal loophole in the battle for the abolition of the slave trade in the area was closed when the Ottoman Porte, under British pressure during the Crimean war, issued a firman on 1854/5 outlawing the slave trade all over the Ottoman Empire."
(See Abir, page 70).
Eventually by the beginning of the 20th century, it completely stopped. Be that as it may, the internal commerce of slavery stopped in the early 1930th only after the League of Nation made the abolition of Slavery a cornerstone and a prerequisite for Ethiopia to join the League, which Haile Sellassie grudgingly did just that, in order to join the league.

Level 7

Location hidden

#61336 Apr 29, 2013
"an emporium of trade where merchants from different parts of Ethiopia would meet and trade and consequently enrich Showan treasury. Thus the village of Chanoo was allotted to the Tajurans slave merchants and the village of Aliyo Amba to the Hararis, while Tigreans and Northern merchants had to live in Ankober."
(See Abir, page 62)

Level 7

Location hidden

#61337 Apr 29, 2013
Ezekiel 38
1 And the Word of THE CREATOR came unto Me saying,

2 Son of Man, set Thy face against GOG, the land of MAGOG, the chief prince of MESHECH and TUBAL, and prophesy against him,

3 And say, Thus saith THE CREATOR GOD; Behold, I AM AGAINST THEE, O GOG, the chief prince of MESHECH and TUBAL:

4 And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even shields, all of them handling swords:

5 PERSIA, ETHIOPIA, and LIBYA with them; all of them with shield and helmet:

6 GOMER, and all his bands; the house of TOGARMAH of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#61338 Apr 29, 2013
Bmacwaters wrote:
<quoted text>
Accepted my @ss! I'm a New York AA and if I go to Africa I would get more respect in a week from the africans than you had your whole life! I'm not exaggerating either. That's what God's Chosen People are capable of. Going anywhere and taking over and not economically but culturally. If I went to South Africa right now I'll have hundreds of Africans trying to do what I do, dress how I dress, talk how I talk, listening to our music, and doing my dance! Ha! This happens in New York so its a piece of cake in South Africa. I got 20+ years on you and you'll be copying off of me too, unless you're a straight cornball! Lol.
Coptic Christians? You too stupid to debate. I already told you to listen and learn first @sswipe.
Ever wonder why the Christian Cross resembles the Egyptian ankh? Or why some of the biblical stories are similar to the same stories in the Egyptian book of the dead? Or why Jesus went to Egypt supposedly to hide? Forget all that! Why did Christianity start in North Africa and not Rome or Constantinople? Why was Jesus described as a black man ( feet of burnt brass, hair of lambs wool)? How was he only 33 years old when he was allegedly crucified yet in his description his AFRO was ALL WHITE!? I know why. But you don't because you didn't even know to ask these questions. This info fell into lap through my journey for the truth. This has nothing to do with you. You're just claiming a white Jew mother and so you think you're down by law. That means nothing. The original Hebrews were Black..... And they still are. Nobody's fooled anymore. Nothing you think or post can change that so stop trying and get on GOD'S side. I mean who side do you think God is on anyway? The oppressed or the oppressor? Get your sh!t together dude. You have a long way to go. Ha!
Unfortunately for you, your DNA like other African Americans probably shows you to be of West African origin. In a world where DNA is becoming more important, claiming to be a real Hebrew or Israelite and not having the DNA to prove it, people will know you are fake! As for Jesus he more than likely was Caucasian like his people. Skulls found in graves dating back to Jesus show the Jews to have been Caucasian. Hair like wool does not mean Afro hair and as for burnt brass, brass is mostly a light colour! Go to the South African forum and ask them if they see mixed race or Coloured people as black Africans!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#61339 Apr 29, 2013
unfazed wrote:
The Ethiopian Art Of Pathological Lying
and
the Race issue:
A response to Wondimu Mekonnen's Open Letter to the NAACP
http://www.dehai.org/conflict/articles/selam_...
Sounds just like Glimmer, a pathological liar who thinks he is better than other Africans because he has supposedly Middle Eastern DNA! Ethiopians are much more related to Africans than to Middle Eastern people!
Dean

Ardsley, NY

#61340 Apr 29, 2013
Trinitodeworld wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what I always laugh @? Is how AA's blame every race and group of people for a lot of their self made problems and failures in life, slavery etc but ALWAYS skip over the fact that Africans first captured people from other tribes and gave them to Europeans in exchange for riches that they thought they would get especially the Ashanti tribe was very big on this. Did you all forget that? Dont read that part of history? Yeah I know.
And stfu already this thread is going no where and never will. Your AA community will continue to be backwards just like most of you are on here. AA's are yelling on streets even moving to Israel and only wearing ancient clothes lol. People are moving on away from religion and ancient junk but AA's are going backwards. Who cares about such ancient religious myth nonsense? I know, you all are just lazy as always. You want to sit on your tail and now be part of the chosen of some sky daddy myth and get magical riches LOL smh get a job and off welfare!!!
Dude, you have written a well thought and truthful message, too bad most around here would rather live in their delusional fantasy world instead of reality. Great post!
Bmacwaters

Brooklyn, NY

#61341 Apr 29, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>The skulls of ancient Hebrews have been reconstructed by forensic experts:
www.timesofisrael.com/meet-delilah-tv-series-...
African Americans ARE NOT related to indigenous Middle Eastern people like the Samaritans,Assyrians who have lived thousands of years in Israel. In fact indigenous people in the Middle East have very little African DNA. The Kurds have none!
Ancient paintings painted by ancient Jews in the Middle East and the oldest ever of bible people:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dura-Europos_synagogue
Paintings done by ancient Egyptians of the Hyksos (Israelites)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ibscha.jpg
And lastly no one in the whole f--g world believes a bunch of Afronazi fruitcakes who dont even have Middle Eastern DNA and IN THE MODERN WORLD DNA IS ABSOLUTELY EVERTHING ! Lying f--g baitches!
We not lying stup!d! Ha! You just don't know enough. Those ancient skulls don't have skin D!ckwheat! Ha!
And we are not (AA) related to Middle Eastern ARABS or European settlers in the Sinai peninsula but ppl have been living in that area for ten of thousands of years! Fact! The ppl of New York City were completely different just 500 years ago and you don't see them anymore Dummy. Ha! They said there were over 19 million Aztecs in Mexico and you don't see them anymore either because its been documented that they came close to extinction.
Maybe you're too simple minded to understand, which is why you should shut up and learn. Just ask questions. Stop thinking you right and you have the answers because to Gods Chosen Ppl.(AA) you look stupid.
How ancient are those paintings?
And 85% of the planet is blind, deaf, and dumb, including you. This was prophesied so who cares what the majority of @ssholes think. Most ppl agree with what fits their motives anyway. The rest don't do any research and in the scriptures it's told that the truth wasn't gonna come from a scholar but from common folk who really search for God and not for money like so many Jews do.
You're gonna loose. Quit while you still have a face! Ha!

Level 7

Location hidden

#61342 Apr 29, 2013
"There is no denying that the Babylonian Talmud was the first source to read a N**** phobic content into the episode (the Hamitic Myth)...The Talmudic glosses of the episode added the stigma of blackness to the fate of enslavement that Noah predicted for Ham's progeny" 1

"The Hamitic Myth "ingeniously ties-in the origin of 'blackness and other N*** oid traits' to Noah's curse of Ham and his son Canaan and All of their Progeny" 2 :

Ham is told by his outraged father that: "Because you have abused me (sodomized/buggered me) in the darkness of the night, your children shall be born black and ugly... because you have twisted your head to cause me embarrassment, they shall have kinky hair and red eyes...
because your lips jested at my exposure, theirs shall swell...
and because you neglected my nakedness, they shall go naked with their shamefully elongated male members exposed to all to see... " 3

" Ham sodomized a dog on board Noah's Ark "resulting in or adding to his curse of 'blackness'(Midrash Rabbah 1:292-293).

http://originaldialogue.blogspot.com/2011/09/... #!/2011/09/why-is-talmud-and-c abala-anti-black.html
Bmacwaters

Brooklyn, NY

#61343 Apr 29, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>You dont like the truth you old fart with hardened arteries and dementia! Ethiopians HAVE NO MIDDLE EASTERN DNA and are NOT related to indigenous Middle Eastern people! They are converts! You just have to look at an indigenous Samaritan who has lived thousands of years in Israel to see he isnt related to ant Ethiopian TOO WHITE!
Wrong again D!ckwheat! Ha!
I can jog 5 miles in under 50 minutes and I don't eat too much fried foods. I try to do 1,000 push-ups a day and that's before I go to the gym. I guess what I'm trying to say is..... I'm probably healthier than you and in better shape.
Lying wont do me no good so these are facts. 500 years ago the ppl in New York were different. Where are they? Gone.
19 million Aztec in Mexico when Cortez arrived. Where are they now ? Gone!
Egypt was all black at one time. But the northerners invaded thousands of years ago and the blacks were pushed further south. Fact!
The Sinai peninsula has been populated for tens of thousands of years. Fact. The ppl changed over the millenniums but those ppl living there now are not the original inhabitants stup!d.
You too simple minded to understand.

Level 7

Location hidden

#61344 Apr 29, 2013
The belief of Ethiopians being White via the legend of "Solomon and Sheba" and as detailed in the "Kebra-Negest" has left a great sense of betrayal in the soul of Africans and African-Americans. As the noted historian, W. R, Scott said,

"Africa, according to Abyssinian folklore, constituted little of the Ethiopian's ethnic heritage; their origins were believed to have been directly linked with Sabean migrants who in ancient times filtered across the Red Sea into the Ethiopian highlands, conquered the aboriginal population, and founded a series of powerful Christian Kingdoms beginning with the great state of Axum. These historical beliefs, embellished with the fabrications of reputed Solomonic dynasties, seem to have produced among Abyssinians the perception that they were neither white nor black; that they were a distinct racial group, whose heritage and history made them more civilized than the so-called N***** and the cultural equals of the world's Caucasian races."

(W. R. Scott, "The Sons of Sheba's Race," 1993, p. 217)

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#61345 Apr 29, 2013
unfazed wrote:
The belief of Ethiopians being White via the legend of "Solomon and Sheba" and as detailed in the "Kebra-Negest" has left a great sense of betrayal in the soul of Africans and African-Americans. As the noted historian, W. R, Scott said,
"Africa, according to Abyssinian folklore, constituted little of the Ethiopian's ethnic heritage; their origins were believed to have been directly linked with Sabean migrants who in ancient times filtered across the Red Sea into the Ethiopian highlands, conquered the aboriginal population, and founded a series of powerful Christian Kingdoms beginning with the great state of Axum. These historical beliefs, embellished with the fabrications of reputed Solomonic dynasties, seem to have produced among Abyssinians the perception that they were neither white nor black; that they were a distinct racial group, whose heritage and history made them more civilized than the so-called N***** and the cultural equals of the world's Caucasian races."
(W. R. Scott, "The Sons of Sheba's Race," 1993, p. 217)
What a BS article lool

This is how we treat AAs when they come to us :)

trollslayer

Hammond, IN

#61346 Apr 29, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text> trying to check me about the passover?
I merely used u as a respected example of a Hebrew observing passover vs. the fake 'AE' who is allegedly a "jew", not following the law.

Level 7

Location hidden

#61347 Apr 29, 2013
"The most cruel and inhumane acts of the Ethiopian slave trade were the cutting and mutilation of genitals of boys under 20 and turning them into EUNUCHS to be sold as slaves to Arab merchants. As Mr. Abir reported

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#61348 Apr 29, 2013
LMAO @ Ethiopians feel white LMAO

Level 7

Location hidden

#61349 Apr 29, 2013
In fact it was this "superior race mentality" of the Tigreans and Amharas in general, and the ruling class in particular that made the famous Marcus Garvey withdraw his support for Ethiopia and made him go all the way to the other side to condemn Haile Sellassie in 1936. The later, after he fled Ethiopia and sought refugee in London, had refused to associate himself with the African-Americans who stood with Ethiopia during the Italian invasion. He had ignored prominent black leaders that had assembled to greet him at the airport in London, had declined to attend a welcoming party that was prepared by the West Indian community in his honor, had hosted a party where he had invited no black people at all. Here are the words of Garvey:

"We hope the Emperor will forget he is from Solomon and realize that the world looks upon him as a N****, and it was because he was a N**** why they treated him as they did."

(Marcus Garvey, "Italy's Conquest?" The Black Man, Vol. 2, No. 2, July-August 1936)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Teaman 1,420,644
Why do blacks claim North Africans as black? 6 min Redefined 108
SC school bans American flag from football games 9 min Oh No You Di-nt 14
Why are black men so jelly of white men when th... 9 min TheNewStandardOfB... 28
Why does hatian food smell so bad? (Feb '12) 13 min annoymous 23
White women; how could you let another woman pu... 14 min TheNewStandardOfB... 2
Losing my virginity to a white guy 14 min T-BOS 15
153 Years and Still Nothing??? 28 min Lord Grubenstahben 75
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 31 min Sean Coonery 609
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 38 min KIP 114
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 1 hr Oh No You Di-nt 300
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr LION 47,924
More from around the web