African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#61251 Apr 29, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
SHOCKING discovery - Cape Malays are the ancestors of the Chinese
http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-m...
Chinese are better looking as they have undergone some evolution. Malays are ancient people from which chines come out. They never heard of anything about other world, let alone middle east and Jews.
The ancient Sumerians were Indians! Malay women are stunning!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#61252 Apr 29, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
The picture that was selected by 'African AE' to look closer himself. Given his own selection, he is likely to look darker than that. Even with that, the picture was selected as Cape Malay model, never as a mix. How can African AE claim himself as Ashkenazi mix while his picture is darker than this model Malay
http://www.joshuaproject.net/people-profile.p...
Hilarious!!!!!
He looks just like me! Very handsome! Youve never seen my pic liar!

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#61254 Apr 29, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text> He looks just like me! Very handsome! Youve never seen my pic liar!
You are liar, he is a muslim Cape Malay, carrying some J, from Arebia. You have already told me your Indonesian and Kohesian origin, belongs to 75% E1b1a
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#61255 Apr 29, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
The illusion of African AE, to be a Jew has purely come from the recent fabrication of lie:
The Jewish and Malay Connection: Lost Tribes of Israel
http://smderis.blogspot.com/2012/11/the-jewis...
I dont believe at all the Malays are one of the lost tribes of Israel! I dont believe AA people are either. The Israelites interbred with other Middle Eastern people and disappeared!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#61256 Apr 29, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
You are liar, he is a muslim Cape Malay, carrying some J, from Arebia. You have already told me your Indonesian and Kohesian origin, belongs to 75% E1b1a
Youre a liar! My father was originally also from Malay but somewhere his ancestors converted to Christianity! Not all Coloureds from Malaysia are Muslims thats why Muslims have changed their name from Cape Malay to Cape Muslims!

Level 6

Location hidden

#61257 Apr 29, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>An Ethiopian who pretends he is Middle Eastern!
The reality that is shocking to the racists: The very ancient Israel was born in the land of Ethiopia, not Palestine

http://www.ethiopianorthodox.org/amharic/holy...

When professional archaeologists commenced digging in the
Holy Land in 1920 they fully expected to uncover evidence of the Exodus, the destruction of Canaanite cities, the establishment of Israelite kingdoms, large public works undertaken by King Solomon and King Omri, the 722-1 B.C. Assyrian destruction of Israel, and the 587-586 B.C. Babylonian conquest of Judah and the destruction of Jerusalem. However doubts emerged among archaeologists in the
1960’s [Kenyon] that escalated in the 1970’s [Pritchard] and finally developed in the 1990’s and at the turn of the twenty-first century into outright dismissal of the pre-586
B.C. Biblical account [Finkelstein, Herzog, Lemche, Sand, Silberman, Thompson, Van Seter, Whitelam]. Today leading so called “minimalist” Israeli, American, British, and Danish-based archaeologists believe that Moses, Joshua, David and Solomon never existed and the pre-Babylonian captivity narrative was either fantasy or highly exaggerated.

Their opinions are opposed by “maximalist” often faith-based
scholars and archaeologists [Bright, Dever, A. Mazar, B. Mazar]. The issue is very controversial because many observers interpret the minimalist hypothesis as undermining the raison d’être of the State of Israel.

In the nineteenth century a number of writers and academics [Dozy et al 1] suggested that Arabia, not Palestine, may have been the true location of the pre-586 B.C. events described in the Old Testament. Other researchers added to this hypothesis in the first half of the twentieth century, postulating that the rise of Islam
may have been deeply influenced by close contact with a long established local Judaic community [Margoliouth, Montgomery, Torrey]. In 1985 the debate became extremely heated following the publication of Professor Kamal Salibi’s book The Bible came from Arabia. Salibi based his findings on Arab traditions and place names in Asir, Hijaz and Jizan provinces of present Saudi Arabia and concluded that Ancient Israel and Judah prior to 586 B.C. were in West Arabia spanning territory from north of Medina to Yemen. While incensing the maximalists, Salibi’s work was also condemned by Saudi Arabia, which believed he was suggesting that Israel had a
divine right to annex its western provinces of Hijaz, Asir and Jizan.

Interestingly Salibi received no support from the minimalists, one of whom (Silberman) privately implied to this writer that it was safer to deny the historical record than suggest it was true but located in West Arabia

Level 6

Location hidden

#61258 Apr 29, 2013
The most detailed account of what happened to the Ark is contained in the Ge’ez (Ancient Ethiopic) epic Kebra Nagast (Glory of the Kings). The Kebra Nagast was complied in about A.D. 1314 in Aksum. It consists of two intertwined main documents of roughly equal length and a short conclusion.

The earliest part is a totally Israelite (i.e. pre- 586 B.C.) document known as the Sheba-Menelik Cycle and appears to have been originally recorded in Solomon’s reign. The second part, the Caleb
Cycle, was probably written in about A.D. 520 on the eve of the Christian invasion of Jewish Yemen [Shahid 1976; Leeman 2005, 2009]. A thorough study of the literary sources of the Kebra Nagast was undertaken in a 1956 doctoral thesis at St Andrew’s
University Scotland by the late David Hubbard, who became principal of Fuller Theological College in California.

Hubbard agreed with many earlier researchers that
the Sheba-Menelik Cycle had been translated into Ge’ez from Arabic not from Coptic as the compilers claimed

Evidences

The most important inscriptional evidence supporting the Sheba-Menelik Cycle is found on two of three Sabaean incense burners [photo, page 37] kept in the Church of Abun Garima at Adi Kaweh, a hilltop village eight kilometers south-west of
Wukro, near Mekele in Ethiopia [Schneider 1973; Leeman 2009]. The church is sited on a much older structure, most probably a major Sabaean temple, because the two larger incense burners were found a short distance respectively at and below two other hill top Sabaean structures to the east and west of Adi Kaweh.

Level 6

Location hidden

#61259 Apr 29, 2013
The inscriptions at Adi Kaweh (Ethiopia) are the oldest mention of the Hebrew people.

The German missionary Johann Martin Flad [1831-1915], noted that the Beta Israel, the First Temple Israelite Cushitic population of Ethiopia who have now mostly adopted Semitic Tigrinya and Amharic, recited Hebrew prayers in Agaw, although most no longer understood the meaning [Flad 1869; Leslau 1951:xxi].

In summarising the above evidence it seems that at the very least Ethiopia has an ancient association with the Israelite First Temple and a culture obsessed even today with the Ark of the Covenant reflecting the ancient existence of an Israelite state that eventually nearly obliterated the Christian state of Aksum under its pagan-Hebraic
Queen Yodit ca. A.D. 970.

It appears impossible to accept relatively recent writers’ contentions [Hancock, Kaplan, Quiran, Shelemay] that the Beta Israel adopted a syncretic form of Judaism from ca 500-400 B.C. Aramaic speaking Israelite troops at Elephantine (Aswan in Egypt) on the Nile or affected it in medieval times to distance themselves from their Semitic-speaking Christian overlords and escape imperial
taxation.

Ethiopia is right, Israel is wrong

Millions of dollars fund Old Testament research in the Holy Land (Palestine and Modern Israel). Although the Beta Israel are Africa’s most studied people, Ethiopian studies receive very little funding. Even the Wukro I site at Adi Kaweh, which may prove to be one of Biblical archaeology’s most important sites, is being excavated by a “maximalist” German team. William Dever, who ridiculed Salibi, has received over a million dollars of archaeological funding but has never once made any investigation of the origins of Arabian Judaism [Leeman 2005:149] which, as Torrey observed, is seemingly illogical because most Arabian Jews were historically located in the Yemen
and their numbers diminished towards Palestine, whereas it would be more reasonable to expect the opposite should be true [Torrey1967:21].

Level 6

Location hidden

#61260 Apr 29, 2013
Cross link the above German Archaeologists finding with Ethiopians long term tradition, believing themselves as they are living under the government of ancient Israel.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#61261 Apr 29, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
The reality that is shocking to the racists: The very ancient Israel was born in the land of Ethiopia, not Palestine
When professional archaeologists commenced digging in the
Holy Land in 1920 they fully expected to uncover evidence of the Exodus, the destruction of Canaanite cities, the establishment of Israelite kingdoms, large public works undertaken by King Solomon and King Omri, the 722-1 B.C. Assyrian destruction of Israel, and the 587-586 B.C. Babylonian conquest of Judah and the destruction of Jerusalem. However doubts emerged among archaeologists in the
1960’s [Kenyon] that escalated in the 1970’s [Pritchard] and finally developed in the 1990’s and at the turn of the twenty-first century into outright dismissal of the pre-586
B.C. Biblical account [Finkelstein, Herzog, Lemche, Sand, Silberman, Thompson, Van Seter, Whitelam]. Today leading so called “minimalist” Israeli, American, British, and Danish-based archaeologists believe that Moses, Joshua, David and Solomon never existed and the pre-Babylonian captivity narrative was either fantasy or highly exaggerated.
Their opinions are opposed by “maximalist” often faith-based
scholars and archaeologists [Bright, Dever, A. Mazar, B. Mazar]. The issue is very controversial because many observers interpret the minimalist hypothesis as undermining the raison d’être of the State of Israel.
In the nineteenth century a number of writers and academics [Dozy et al 1] suggested that Arabia, not Palestine, may have been the true location of the pre-586 B.C. events described in the Old Testament. Other researchers added to this hypothesis in the first half of the twentieth century, postulating that the rise of Islam
may have been deeply influenced by close contact with a long established local Judaic community [Margoliouth, Montgomery, Torrey]. In 1985 the debate became extremely heated following the publication of Professor Kamal Salibi’s book The Bible came from Arabia. Salibi based his findings on Arab traditions and place names in Asir, Hijaz and Jizan provinces of present Saudi Arabia and concluded that Ancient Israel and Judah prior to 586 B.C. were in West Arabia spanning territory from north of Medina to Yemen. While incensing the maximalists, Salibi’s work was also condemned by Saudi Arabia, which believed he was suggesting that Israel had a
divine right to annex its western provinces of Hijaz, Asir and Jizan.
Interestingly Salibi received no support from the minimalists, one of whom (Silberman) privately implied to this writer that it was safer to deny the historical record than suggest it was true but located in West Arabia
Youve been drinking too much again!

“i don't shout and don't hate”

Level 4

Since: Mar 09

nairobi

#61262 Apr 29, 2013
Slave Coast Judah wrote:
<quoted text>. Ya see that's what I'm talkn bout. Specific tribal histories and migrations. It real easy to say bantu expansion. But everyones story ain't the same. That's a real racist explanation but its coded. It's basically saying all west Africans started in Cameroon and spread east and south. It an attempt to block us from the Nile valley. And a sorry attempt at that.
Yes,it is! You're so right about that I wish I could give youa rep point. They all stress the bantu migration cause it completely separates us from Egypt/Nubia/Kush.

Level 6

Location hidden

#61263 Apr 29, 2013
The Ark of the Covenant and the Third Temple

Fake Israel's unsuccessful campaign to steal the Ark from the third temple:

"The Ark of the Covenant disappeared from biblical history three thousand years ago during the reign of King Solomon.... Evidence suggests that it was taken to Ethiopia by Prince Menelik, the son of King Solomon and the Queen of Sheba, following Solomon's apostasy from God"

http://www.hope-of-israel.org/temple~1.htm

"If a perfect replica of the Ark was created in the days of Solomon, as Ethiopian tradition and the Jerusalem Talmud claims, the replica may have been hidden under the Temple"

""Three credible sources independently told me the same fascinating story. For years, since the rebirth of Israel, the Mossad and Jewish religious authorities tried to negotiate the return of some priceless Jewish relics from the underground temple in Aksum, Ethiopia, including the Ark of the Covenant. Apparently, the corrupt Ethiopian officials demanded a secret bribe of an additional $42 million from Israel to permit them to take the Ark of the Covenant home. The reports claim that a special team of trained Levites carried the Ark with the staves in the prescribed manner into an unmarked cargo plane. They said the Levites carried the Ark on their shoulders while supported with leg braces during the long flight because they would not set the Ark down. My sources claim the $42 million paid to the crooked officials turned out to be counterfeit money. Israel took $42 million in real currency and gave it to the incoming democratic government of Ethiopia. Since the outgoing dictatorship left the treasury without a penny, this $42 million was the only money the new government had to begin its operations. My sources told me the Ark is now held in a secret location in Israel waiting for the rebuilding of the Temple. Is this credible? I can only tell you that my sources are credible, one of them a Christian former Canadian diplomat. However, their reports are based on information given to them by others. Only time and the final appearance of the Ark of the Covenant in the Third Temple will reveal the truth."
Bmacwaters

Brooklyn, NY

#61264 Apr 29, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Mixed race people ARE NOT BLACK IN AFRICA!
But you admit that mixed mulattos in America are black? STFU. The KKK think otherwise. One drop of "black" blood and you're considered black In America. The founders of Egypt were very dark. The further you go back in Egyptian history, the darker the people pictures on the walls. Those pictures that they show on TV and in magazines are from later dynasties of Egypt after it was invaded by northerners, but go back 3 to 5,000 BC and the people were AFRICANS of all shades that black people come in. No straight haired ppl around unless they were slaves. I think you are confused because the sphinx is currently the color of sand (Lol), but those are definitely African features on that statue and can be dated before the time of Thutmose. Khufu found the sphinx already covered in sand yet they want you to believe he built the great pyramid, and believe the sphinx was fashioned after his likeness but that can't be true... The sphinx is a women!
I know. It sounds crazy. But only because you've been lied to by these racist Europeans. Those Arabs living in Egypt now have nothing to do with building the pyramids. They were the ones who destroyed the pyramids to build mosques. Fact ! You are ignorant to what's going on in this world or maybe you're part of the problem, but none of that changes the truth.
Bmacwaters

Brooklyn, NY

#61265 Apr 29, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>LOL you just so jealous of me! Like I said before I write for other people who might read this site. My writings are all over the internet! You making fun of the Khoisan now! They dont even look human according to you, but they are modern Africas ancestors! You are extremely racist! I wish I could give you to the gangsters in Cape Town for lunch or black South Africans who absolutely hate foreigners!
They hate the white foreigners more than anything and they treat the AA that go there with admiration. Fact!

Level 6

Location hidden

#61266 Apr 29, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Youve been drinking too much again!
I never heard west African rooted mongoloid Cape Malay, interested in Jewish and middle eastern history and tradition. You are rather confused even with out drinking. African Americans are relatively Africans may remotely linked to the tradition, but very unusual when a southeast Malay and Indonesian slave think about middle east. There is no ground for mere wish.
Bmacwaters

Brooklyn, NY

#61268 Apr 29, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>My mother and father fell in love! Maybe falling in love is hard for you to understand you funny clown from Ethiopia! I was born in 1994 the
same year apartheid ended! Your family had black slaves you evil Ethiopian! No wonder you are so racist and hate poor Africans!
That explains everything! You still can't pee straight! Ha! You still have much to learn but it seems as if your trying. Keep studying and debating and researching but remember this..... I devoted all my life to this subject. I only debate with my equals. All others I teach!
I'll give you something to look up. Read the 5 Books of Moses ( autobiography ), and check the description of Jerusalem and then look for that description in modern day Israel. Then look for that description in the West and that's all I'm gonna tell you because this info is not for everybody anyway. Jesus died for his people and not for everybody.

Level 6

Location hidden

#61269 Apr 29, 2013
Defining the Cape Malay Identity
Posted by tahirfarrath on June 3, 2010

http://toyerfarrath.wordpress.com/2010/06/03/...

Like many South Africans, people described in some situations as “Cape Malay” are often the descendants of people from many continents and religions. As much as the Cape Malay identity is a definition of an ethnic group, it can be considered as the product of a set of histories and communities. Since many Cape Malay people have found their Muslim identity to be more salient than their “Malay” ancestry, people in one situation have been described as “Cape Malay”, and in another as “Cape Muslim” by people both inside and outside of the community.

The “Cape Malay” identity was also a subcategory of the “Coloured” category, in the terms of the apartheid-era government’s classifications of ethnicity. From the early 1970s to the present, some members of this community – particularly those with a political allegiance to broader liberation movements in South Africa – have identified as “black” in the terms of the Black Consciousness Movement.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#61270 Apr 29, 2013
Bmacwaters wrote:
<quoted text>
But you admit that mixed mulattos in America are black? STFU. The KKK think otherwise. One drop of "black" blood and you're considered black In America. The founders of Egypt were very dark. The further you go back in Egyptian history, the darker the people pictures on the walls. Those pictures that they show on TV and in magazines are from later dynasties of Egypt after it was invaded by northerners, but go back 3 to 5,000 BC and the people were AFRICANS of all shades that black people come in. No straight haired ppl around unless they were slaves. I think you are confused because the sphinx is currently the color of sand (Lol), but those are definitely African features on that statue and can be dated before the time of Thutmose. Khufu found the sphinx already covered in sand yet they want you to believe he built the great pyramid, and believe the sphinx was fashioned after his likeness but that can't be true... The sphinx is a women!
I know. It sounds crazy. But only because you've been lied to by these racist Europeans. Those Arabs living in Egypt now have nothing to do with building the pyramids. They were the ones who destroyed the pyramids to build mosques. Fact ! You are ignorant to what's going on in this world or maybe you're part of the problem, but none of that changes the truth.
I LIVE IN AFRICAN AFRICAN AMERICANS WOULD NOT BE ACCEPTED AS BLACK IN AFRICA! The Coptic Christians are indigenous to ancient Egypt and they built the pyramids!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#61272 Apr 29, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
The Ark of the Covenant and the Third Temple
Fake Israel's unsuccessful campaign to steal the Ark from the third temple:
"The Ark of the Covenant disappeared from biblical history three thousand years ago during the reign of King Solomon.... Evidence suggests that it was taken to Ethiopia by Prince Menelik, the son of King Solomon and the Queen of Sheba, following Solomon's apostasy from God"
http://www.hope-of-israel.org/temple~1.htm
"If a perfect replica of the Ark was created in the days of Solomon, as Ethiopian tradition and the Jerusalem Talmud claims, the replica may have been hidden under the Temple"
""Three credible sources independently told me the same fascinating story. For years, since the rebirth of Israel, the Mossad and Jewish religious authorities tried to negotiate the return of some priceless Jewish relics from the underground temple in Aksum, Ethiopia, including the Ark of the Covenant. Apparently, the corrupt Ethiopian officials demanded a secret bribe of an additional $42 million from Israel to permit them to take the Ark of the Covenant home. The reports claim that a special team of trained Levites carried the Ark with the staves in the prescribed manner into an unmarked cargo plane. They said the Levites carried the Ark on their shoulders while supported with leg braces during the long flight because they would not set the Ark down. My sources claim the $42 million paid to the crooked officials turned out to be counterfeit money. Israel took $42 million in real currency and gave it to the incoming democratic government of Ethiopia. Since the outgoing dictatorship left the treasury without a penny, this $42 million was the only money the new government had to begin its operations. My sources told me the Ark is now held in a secret location in Israel waiting for the rebuilding of the Temple. Is this credible? I can only tell you that my sources are credible, one of them a Christian former Canadian diplomat. However, their reports are based on information given to them by others. Only time and the final appearance of the Ark of the Covenant in the Third Temple will reveal the truth."
Of course the ark is in Israel with its rightful owners!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#61273 Apr 29, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
Defining the Cape Malay Identity
Posted by tahirfarrath on June 3, 2010
http://toyerfarrath.wordpress.com/2010/06/03/...
Like many South Africans, people described in some situations as “Cape Malay” are often the descendants of people from many continents and religions. As much as the Cape Malay identity is a definition of an ethnic group, it can be considered as the product of a set of histories and communities. Since many Cape Malay people have found their Muslim identity to be more salient than their “Malay” ancestry, people in one situation have been described as “Cape Malay”, and in another as “Cape Muslim” by people both inside and outside of the community.
The “Cape Malay” identity was also a subcategory of the “Coloured” category, in the terms of the apartheid-era government’s classifications of ethnicity. From the early 1970s to the present, some members of this community – particularly those with a political allegiance to broader liberation movements in South Africa – have identified as “black” in the terms of the Black Consciousness Movement.
Coloureds are NOT considered black in SA. I live in SA I should know!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Biracial IS NOT black 5 min hackneyRetard 367
School to Prison 10 min Kip 43
Why do blacks(african american) care about inte... 12 min truth 43
SHOCKING NEWS! Who murdered Tupac Shakur 20 min Interesting 2
Christianity dying in Europe 26 min Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 35
BLACK GUY APPROACHES RACIST WHITE GIRL (Video) 29 min Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 3
Afronazis support white supremacist "Aryan Inva... 34 min African AE 469
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 36 min Gargantos 122,712
Choking Sheboon @ Mall Food Court. 3 hr dolphin 36
white people are closet racists!! 3 hr Racist 41