Hebrew Israelite
Kemet is BLACK

Pearl, MS

#61160 Apr 28, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>thats yo uncle name? lol hahahah jews good at labeling peoples
Didn't you call me "White", "Jew", and other things? The signs of "schizophrenia" "stand out" in your postings.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#61161 Apr 28, 2013
Kemet is BLACK wrote:
<quoted text>Where's your "Search Engine Results"? I'm blacker than you'll ever be,.. so get over it "shill". I already know you can't prove "jews" worship "Nergal". You know why,..because they worship "MOLOCH".
you dont even come off as one of us, you hate jews worship dead? an have a big industry, behind it, CEMETERY COST, INSURANCE dealing with that,COST, THEY WORSHIP DEAD IN SO MANY ways thats its PART OF YO LIFE, EVERY T,V SHOW DEATH dead things, KILLING, in any form IS HIGH LIGHTED, from BUGS on up to HUMANS, i can go on an on,

Level 8

Location hidden

#61163 Apr 28, 2013
Kemet is BLACK wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't you call me "White", "Jew", and other things? The signs of "schizophrenia" "stand out" in your postings.
i see you as such, an that wont change, now where them jews from, you job as jewish is to find away to discredit Me or the TRUTH, so you think its easier to try me!! WRONG,BECAUSE its about THIS HEBREW TRUTH!! an you cant ever ever try to pull, no GAMES that i aint gone see!! I see you now where them jews from lets see you POST IT, lets see what you know
Kemet is BLACK

Pearl, MS

#61164 Apr 28, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>i see you as such, an that wont change, now where them jews from, you job as jewish is to find away to discredit Me or the TRUTH, so you think its easier to try me!! WRONG,BECAUSE its about THIS HEBREW TRUTH!! an you cant ever ever try to pull, no GAMES that i aint gone see!! I see you now where them jews from lets see you POST IT, lets see what you know
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki /File:Star_polygon_6-2.svg

Level 8

Location hidden

#61165 Apr 28, 2013
Kemet is BLACK wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't you call me "White", "Jew", and other things? The signs of "schizophrenia" "stand out" in your postings.
NO WAY TO DISCREDIT ME IM A HEBREW hahahah lol hahah SHOW me that im not devil!! haqhahah lol say devil, you hate im a Hebrew??? it bothers you?? your thinking to be a smart person, when really your not, an you have Meet yo Match right Here, an you see your Input is your educational level which is BULLCRAP, an you see me the unschooled one SMARTER THEN YOU, an you hate that!! I READ YOU LIKE A BOOK!! your WEAK, an them GAMES, WHERE THEM JEWS FROM?
Kemet is BLACK

Pearl, MS

#61166 Apr 28, 2013
Kemet is BLACK

Pearl, MS

#61167 Apr 28, 2013
Since when did "willful ignorance" become the new "smart"? Calling me jewish, white, redneck, and any other diversion won't change my "dark brown skin with a ruddy undertone", nor will it make "jews" worship "Nergal".

Level 8

Location hidden

#61168 Apr 28, 2013
Babylon, was surrounded by vast cemeteries, which were under the protection of its patron-god Nergal. JUST LIKE HERE BABYLON SURROUNDED BY vast CEMETERIES, everywhere an in city all on side of ROAD,, all in MIDDLE OF TOWN,on every hill, i knows where 10 of them at in one mile radius,JUST LIKE CHURCH,everywhere an they WORSHIP DEAD up in there lol hahahah FOOL IM SNATCHING YOU UP< IM HEBREW BOSS, you got that! WILLY, im grabbing you by your KNOWLEDGE SET YO WEAK ASS DOWN BOY!! WHAT I SAY GO BOY!! you got thaT boy?
Kemet is BLACK

Pearl, MS

#61169 Apr 28, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>NO WAY TO DISCREDIT ME IM A HEBREW hahahah lol hahah SHOW me that im not devil!! haqhahah lol say devil, you hate im a Hebrew??? it bothers you?? your thinking to be a smart person, when really your not, an you have Meet yo Match right Here, an you see your Input is your educational level which is BULLCRAP, an you see me the unschooled one SMARTER THEN YOU, an you hate that!! I READ YOU LIKE A BOOK!! your WEAK, an them GAMES, WHERE THEM JEWS FROM?
Can you ever "READ"? "W.T.F." are you talking about?
Kemet is BLACK

Pearl, MS

#61170 Apr 28, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
Babylon, was surrounded by vast cemeteries, which were under the protection of its patron-god Nergal. JUST LIKE HERE BABYLON SURROUNDED BY vast CEMETERIES, everywhere an in city all on side of ROAD,, all in MIDDLE OF TOWN,on every hill, i knows where 10 of them at in one mile radius,JUST LIKE CHURCH,everywhere an they WORSHIP DEAD up in there lol hahahah FOOL IM SNATCHING YOU UP< IM HEBREW BOSS, you got that! WILLY, im grabbing you by your KNOWLEDGE SET YO WEAK ASS DOWN BOY!! WHAT I SAY GO BOY!! you got thaT boy?
Let me use ALL CAPS. WHERE IS YOUR "PROOF" THAT "JEWS" WORSHIP" "NERGAL"(MARS) INSTEAD OF "MOLOCH"(SATURN)?

Level 8

Location hidden

#61171 Apr 28, 2013
Kemet is BLACK wrote:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wi kipedia/commons/4/49/Star_of_D avid.svg
GRABBING YOU BY YO WEAK ASS KNOWELDAGE, set yo weak ass down trick, your input has been NOTHING, trick show a post that we HEBREWS an stop being the yes person, where is yo research? what you want round here? why you aint tryng to show we Hebrews? what throw DIRT FOR ACADEMICS? weak ass rat you
Kemet is BLACK

Pearl, MS

#61172 Apr 28, 2013
Kemet is BLACK

Pearl, MS

#61173 Apr 28, 2013
Star of MOLECH or MOLOCH

See @: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...
Kemet is BLACK

Pearl, MS

#61174 Apr 28, 2013
Kemet is BLACK

Pearl, MS

#61175 Apr 28, 2013
Kemet is BLACK

Pearl, MS

#61176 Apr 28, 2013
Kemet is BLACK

Pearl, MS

#61177 Apr 28, 2013
Kemet is BLACK

Pearl, MS

#61178 Apr 28, 2013
If I'm wrong,.. prove it.

Bottomline.
Kemet is BLACK

Pearl, MS

#61179 Apr 28, 2013
Kemet is BLACK

Pearl, MS

#61180 Apr 28, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>GRABBING YOU BY YO WEAK ASS KNOWELDAGE, set yo weak ass down trick, your input has been NOTHING, trick show a post that we HEBREWS an stop being the yes person, where is yo research? what you want round here? why you aint tryng to show we Hebrews? what throw DIRT FOR ACADEMICS? weak ass rat you
Schizophrenia,..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min JCPete 1,744,799
News Warren to black voters: 'All our fights are int... 6 min THX Human Overlord 6
Verne Troyer died. 15 min Jake 3
"Demon possession" - Is it real? 21 min Polaris 26
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 37 min Barros 39,894
Why do you hate ]\[iggers? 43 min THX Human Overlord 7
Marriages between ww and bm increased 250 perce... 55 min Big bart 1
Africa's Greatness ENRAGES the Alt-Right Haters... 57 min Barros 56
Troop, What Does White Pride Represent To You? 1 hr Barros 24
This White Man Is About To Bathe His Dogs 1 hr SlayWithTheTruth 25
Starbucks Hate Victims Speak Out 7 hr Paul 99
Crackers Disrespect Black Man 11 hr Jake 47