Hebrew Israelite

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#61126 Apr 28, 2013
Slave Coast Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
Look Foward to it. A quick side note. I know there was some kind of peace treaty signed by the moors that allowed a certain class of Blacks to be enslaved while others were spared. The ones who were spared became slave raiders and middlemen between the eroupeans in Spain, specificaly the Portuguese. In fact the Portuguese knew our specific location because the black moors snitched us out. We once had a direct network prior to Islam from the Ghana Empire to Morroco. The idea of a class system and a specific form of Slavery was brought by Islam. Once Ghana fell, Mali the next kingdome converted to islam, and Songhai continued it. Black moors gave the Portuguese and Jews the Game of navigation around the African coast. The Portuguese with the knowledge of our exact location thanks to the Moors and with the o.k. of that bitch queen Isabella the Portuguese became the first enslavers of the tribes who inhabited areas south of the Sahara.
I'd you notice all the Islamic black face Arabs were the slave raiders. The Songhai, the Fulani, even the trbes of North Sudan Chad and Ni*er.
That's my homie, he was giving you the heads cause they were blocking me. But I think you can see what I was trying to pass on now. More in the days to come

Not just that bitch queen Isabella!!! Don't forget her husband King Ferdinand of the Portuguese??? His ass and that punkass Columbus were also involved, amongst others.

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#61127 Apr 28, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Why so angry?
It was you who came at me for saying that African Americans were NOT 30% euro mix.
The study did not say that. It said 30% of African Americans have SOME euro mix. You took offense to it for whatever reason saying I was divisive.
Tell me what did I say regarding the seed through the male that wasn't scriptural.
Now your understanding was slim for I did not say I was putting anyone on mute.
Do you not understand the sentence I wrote or what selective mutism meant in that context?
Hmmm.
;)
Anyone knows my post knows that I am the last person that harbors hate towards blacks.
Try again.
My apologies. I jumped the gun.

Level 2

United States

#61128 Apr 28, 2013
Note it mention the start of Gao-Saney(Ghana) startes by the Mande and Sisse tribes that was undermined by Almoravid (thinkinf Amorites) Berber who led way for a radical Islamic ruler.

Level 2

United States

#61129 Apr 28, 2013
Look up the Za Dynasty of Ghana
Slave Coast Yahoodie

Spanaway, WA

#61131 Apr 28, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo Judah,
I tried to post the info above to you, but these THING are BLOCKING the TRUTH AGAIN!!!
Looking at the Jews of Nigeria kinda turned me off a bit. Jewish Rabbis are taking advantage of them, selling them a Babylonian eastern eroupe form of hebraic culture. They didnt need their stamp of approval to be hebrews. There is more archaeological, culture, ritualistic, and Hebraic traditions in Africa than any country in eastern eroupe, lol. The Igbo are the standard to test against not the other way around. The Igbo need to put that babylonian star of David down.
Slave Coast Yahoodie

Spanaway, WA

#61132 Apr 28, 2013
@ John

Just like this fool right here.

Notice How he will admit Gad went into africa which I agree with but they never will state that Judah was there too. Gad beyond the Nile River is the tip of the iceberg. It was prophecised that Israel and Judah will serve captivity together. By him admitting that Judah and benjamin was there also kinda negates his story as Judah, who knows maybe he hasnt realized thayt Judah is also represented among tribes brought to the slave coast for transport.

I kinda like this advice he gives igbo and their choice of dress. Theremight be hope for him yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Slave Coast Yahoodie

Spanaway, WA

#61133 Apr 28, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>You hate the truth you mentally retarded old fool!
Listen to your Polland Jew brother. Please listen to him.

Between The Lines

Heidelberg, MS

#61135 Apr 28, 2013
Slave Coast Yahoodie wrote:
@ John
Just like this fool right here.
Notice How he will admit Gad went into africa which I agree with but they never will state that Judah was there too. Gad beyond the Nile River is the tip of the iceberg. It was prophecised that Israel and Judah will serve captivity together. By him admitting that Judah and benjamin was there also kinda negates his story as Judah, who knows maybe he hasnt realized thayt Judah is also represented among tribes brought to the slave coast for transport.
I kinda like this advice he gives igbo and their choice of dress. Theremight be hope for him yet.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =I8WWqIuURGoXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Igbo Dress Hebrew Dress http://www.youtube.com/watch...

The white guy is wearing a "Nubian"/ "hebrew" bonnet,..

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#61136 Apr 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Looking at the Jews of Nigeria kinda turned me off a bit. Jewish Rabbis are taking advantage of them, selling them a Babylonian eastern eroupe form of hebraic culture. They didnt need their stamp of approval to be hebrews. There is more archaeological, culture, ritualistic, and Hebraic traditions in Africa than any country in eastern eroupe, lol. The Igbo are the standard to test against not the other way around. The Igbo need to put that babylonian star of David down.
sepharvaim going where they once lived when they ran across north africa, they checking to se if they peoples still there!! WE ARE the Standrad they Need an trying to rely on books when its in us already, see they done know bible like we do,they didnt go thur slavery so they gone taken on the Babylonian way
trollslayer

Midlothian, IL

#61137 Apr 28, 2013
Ill Crush your wind pipe wrote:
<quoted text>
What truth?
There is no truth in you and you will never tell any form of the truth, LIAR.
Yes he is a liar and a fraud, who breaks the law of observing Passover. Ben YISRAEL WAS NOT during Passover. I checked the dates.
The fraud "jew African AE " WAS here posting, trolling and goofing off during Passover ( 1st & last day). He must NOT be fed. He needs
a "serving of responses" to stay alive here.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images...

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#61138 Apr 28, 2013
[QUOTE who="JOHN'S BARELY LITERATE"]<quoted text>
That's my homie, he was giving you the heads cause they were blocking me. But I think you can see what I was trying to pass on now. More in the days to come
Not just that bitch queen Isabella!!! Don't forget her husband King Ferdinand of the Portuguese??? His ass and that punkass Columbus were also involved, amongst others.[/QUOTE]

Ferdinand was the King of Aragón, not Portugal, you dropout.

You have everything about history confused... but mainly: You are not a HEBREW!!!

Location hidden

#61139 Apr 28, 2013
<quoted text>
I know how they tend to touch on a little of the Truth. Then put their Talmudic twist on the rest. Scripture says who (Brothers and Sisters) was a part of Judah!!! So that’s where I turn when a question comes about.

The people in “Joshua 19:1-9 (KJV),” are they not the Ancestors???
1 And the second lot came forth to Simeon, even for the tribe of the children of Simeon according to their families: and their inheritance was within the inheritance of the children of Judah.
2 And they had in their inheritance Beersheba, and Sheba, and Moladah,
3 And Hazarshual, and Balah, and Azem,
4 And Eltolad, and Bethul, and Hormah,
5 And Ziklag, and Bethmarcaboth, and Hazarsusah,
6 And Bethlebaoth, and Sharuhen; thirteen cities and their villages:
7 Ain, Remmon, and Ether, and Ashan; four cities and their villages:
8 And all the villages that were round about these cities to Baalathbeer, Ramath of the south. This is the inheritance of the tribe of the children of Simeon according to their families.
9 Out of the portion of the children of Judah was the inheritance of the children of Simeon: for the part of the children of Judah was too much for them: therefore the children of Simeon had their inheritance within the inheritance of them.

The people in “Romans 16:1-21 (KJV),” Who are they if not the Ancestors???

I thought the CREATOR made it quite Clear…where HE stood as far as spreading the Seed of HIS People!!!

Genesis 22:17 (KJV)
17 That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies;

Location hidden

#61140 Apr 28, 2013
Sinajuavi OBSESSED RACIST NAZI SWINE wrote:
<quoted text>
You have everything about history confused... but mainly: You are not a HEBREW!!!
You jackass...were Ferdinand and Isabella not Husband and Wife??? And was it not their union that brought about the kingdom of a united Spain...JACKASS???

Level 8

Location hidden

#61141 Apr 28, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he is a liar and a fraud, who breaks the law of observing Passover. Ben YISRAEL WAS NOT during Passover. I checked the dates.
The fraud "jew African AE " WAS here posting, trolling and goofing off during Passover ( 1st & last day). He must NOT be fed. He needs
trying to check me about the passover?

Location hidden

#61142 Apr 28, 2013
Sinajuavi OBSESSED RACIST NAZI SWINE wrote:
<quoted text>
Just STFU, because your Illiteracy is on full disply every time you post.

Again save face by Shutting TFU!!!

And I know your not a Hebrew demon. So stop reminding me.

Location hidden

#61143 Apr 28, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
You jackass...were Ferdinand and Isabella not Husband and Wife??? And was it not their union that brought about the kingdom of a united Spain...JACKASS???
And you claim nothing is blocked by topix sunju bastard. LOL!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#61144 Apr 28, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
you cant tell me what the passover is to me, if you ever think to try get smart to me wont work, in i will destrory you on here, you been hangging on Because i havent been at you, DONT YOU EVER think to talk mess to me,NOBODY on here gone ride with you, your NEW around here, PLUS YOU AINT PUT ENOUGH work in to even be trying to say anything to me,go study somemore, im being polite to you thats gone change

Level 8

Location hidden

#61145 Apr 28, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
trick where them jews from, yo ass stay ducking that,trick you aint got nothing buld up to even think to check me, TRICK WE HAVE BIG GRILLING ON PASSOVER,

Level 8

Location hidden

#61146 Apr 28, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
trick its peoples like you Haters an been on, i been seen yo ass, you act like your fighting a hebrew causes, then slang lil smart remarks this way, weak ass trick you, if we was in a camp, i would have been had yo head in a BAG,

Level 8

Location hidden

#61147 Apr 28, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
listen here fool, me an a few others we BULD this page, yo weak tail came in after FIGHT WON already, you trying to show we Hebrews is 2 years Late, we just rubbing it in ab bringing new info to LITE, WHAT PAGE you put together? because it aint this ONE, show a POST where your showing we HEBREWS just ONE POST. let me see it??????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White Men Are Effiminate 4 min Obsidian2xxx 11
Police Search for Serial Gang Rapist Described ... 9 min Obsidian2xxx 25
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 26 min TranshumanX 44,825
Jesus had the skin of Burnt Brass (Mar '11) 36 min Moses 377
The Moors, Egyptians and Phoenicians were not b... (Jun '14) 52 min Moses 1,571
What is the difference between east Africans an... (Jun '09) 1 hr A mixed kid from ... 846
Why do white people act black? (Mar '07) 2 hr Leo 689
Here's how science views blacks. 4 hr Skiff Azlaan 12
Trump taking about deporting illegal immigrants 6 hr Big Woody 58
Whites Are Not To Blame For Your Problems 8 hr BM Need To Listen... 75
More from around the web