Hebrew Israelite

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#61106 Apr 28, 2013
Continued:

Lamentations of Jeremiah 4

Caph
11 THE CREATOR hath performed HIS terrible wrath: HE hath poured out the furiousness of HIS displeasure. HE hath kindled a fire in Sion, which hath consumed the foundations thereof.

Lamed
12 Neither kings of the Earth, ner all the inhabitors of the World, would have believed that the enemy and adversary should have come at the Gates of the City of Hierusalem.

Mem
13 Which nevertheless is come to pass for the sins of Her Prophets, and for the wickedness of Her Priests that have shed Innocents blood within Her.

Nun
14 So that these blind Men went stumbling in the streets, and stained Themselves with blood, which else would touch no bloody cloth.

Samech
15 But They cried unto every man: Flee the staining, Away, Get You hence, touch it not. Ye (say They) Ye must be burnt, Ye must dwell among the Gentiles, and bide no longer Her.

Ain
16 The countenance of THE CREATOR hath banished Them, and shall never look more upon Them: For They Themselves neither regarded the Priests, not pitied the Elders.

Phe
17 Wherefore yet Our eyes fail Us, while We look for vain help: Seeing We be ever waiting upon a people, that can do Us no good.

Zade
18 They lay so sharp wait for Us, that We can not go safe upon the streets: For Our end is come, Our days are fulfilled, Our end is here.

Koph
19 Our persecutors are swifter then the eagles of the air, they followed upon Us over the Mountains, and layed wait for Us in the wilderness.

Res
20 The very breath of Our mouth: Even the ANOINTED CREATOR HIMSELF shall be taken in Our sins, of whom We say: Under HIS shadow We shall be perserved among the Heathen.

Sin
21 And thou (o daughter Edom) that dwellest in the land of Huz, be glad and rejoice: For the cup shall come unto thee also, which when thou suppest of it thou shall be drunk.

Thau
22 Thy sin is well punished (O Thou Daughter Sion) He shall not suffer Thee to be carried away any more. But thy wickedness (o daughter Edom) shall HE visit, and for thy sins sake, HE shall lead thee in to captivity.
Slave Coast Judah

Tacoma, WA

#61107 Apr 28, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Iv looked all over the bible but found absolutely nothing! West Africans are not mentioned in the bible at all. Haplogroups show West Africans are NOT related to indigenous Middle Eastern people! So did Israelites ever go into West Africa? Oh F--ck NO!
West Africa ain't mentioned but the ancestors of the tribes who migrated to the location of west Africa are mentioned. one thing for certain polland and Lithuania ain't even in the coversation of biblical history, traditions, or culture.
Slave Coast Judah

Tacoma, WA

#61108 Apr 28, 2013
unfazed wrote:
As for Moors having a play in their downfall and many others. I believe that.
One example is when you are choosing to procreate (per man) with hundreds and hundreds of turkish women and all kinds of other women not of your skin or line, then you destroy it by bringing forth a whole nother people that come up to rule over you with the help of the other skin they are closer to.
They chose to help change the phenotype and genotype of that whole area/demographic region, not just the invaders.
Bred themselves down.
They helped to teach the invaders to rule over them and their own dark kind.
The moors also played a role on telling our geographic location to our enemies. Black moors were the first slave raiders of our people. They were connected to the trans saharan slave trade. And responsible for the fall of the Ghana Empire.
Chlo

Ellenwood, GA

#61109 Apr 28, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Iv looked all over the bible but found absolutely nothing! West Africans are not mentioned in the bible at all. Haplogroups show West Africans are NOT related to indigenous Middle Eastern people! So did Israelites ever go into West Africa? Oh F--ck NO!
The scripture says that His people will flee to the land beyond Ethiopia. The only land that was beyond was West Africa! The only people that fit the ALL the curses are the blacks that were brought to America during the slave trade and the blacks that are still going through the curses now!!! The Israelites did go to West Africa, the SCRIPTURE says so!! It's sad that you are trying to ignore and deny the word of God and his chosen people.

Level 7

Location hidden

#61110 Apr 28, 2013
Slave Coast Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
The moors also played a role on telling our geographic location to our enemies. Black moors were the first slave raiders of our people. They were connected to the trans saharan slave trade. And responsible for the fall of the Ghana Empire.
I agree!

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#61111 Apr 28, 2013
west africa is MENTION we called it SINIM, the land of BUSHES,
JOHANESS DAWIT

Atlanta, GA

#61112 Apr 28, 2013
Slave Coast Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
Very studious observation!

I'll have some information for you soon.

Level 7

Location hidden

#61113 Apr 28, 2013
THE CREATORS People were dwelling in the WILDERNESS like the Ostriches.

The Ostriches that are only found in the African Continent. North, West, East & South.
The Wilderness would be UNINHABITED land by humanity.

Guess that narrows it down a bit, huh?

Jeremiah was lamenting the CREATORS People/Children of ISRAEL scattered and dwelling in the wilderness like the ostriches.

Level 7

Location hidden

#61114 Apr 28, 2013
The Book of Job 30

27 My bowels seeth within Me, and take no rest, for the days of My trouble are come upon Me.

28 Meekly and lowly I came in, Ye and without any displeasure: I stood up in the Congregation, and communded with Them.

29 But now I am a companion of dragons, and a fellow of the Ostriches.

30 My skin upon Me is turned to black, and My bones are burnt with heat: My harp is turned to sorrow, and My pipe to weeping.

Level 8

Location hidden

#61115 Apr 28, 2013
Isaiah 49:10;They shall not hunger nor thirst; neither shall the heat nor sun smite them: for he that hath mercy on them shall lead them, even by the springs of water shall he guide them,Isaiah 49:11 And I will make all my mountains a way, and my highways shall be exalted.Isaiah 49:12;Behold, these shall come from far: and, lo, these from the north and from the west; and these from the land of Sinim.this gone be us in WEST AFRICA,because in Isaiah 48;20;Go ye forth of Babylon, flee ye from the Chaldeans, with a voice of singing declare ye, tell this, utter it even to the end of the earth; say ye, The LORD hath redeemed his servant Jacob.that gone Be the Hebrew that was taken to Assyria,20years before 722BC, we fled from the Babylonian Chaldean in 588BC,.ok when the Assyrian Empire fell Isaiah 48:21;And they thirsted not when he led them through the deserts: he caused the waters to flow out of the rock for them: he clave the rock also, and the waters gushed out.thats gone be a Prophecy of us in africa Because we went there,2 Kings 25:26;And all the people, both small and great, and the captains of the armies, arose, and came to Egypt: for they were afraid of the Chaldees.,Jeremiah 43:5;But Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, took all the remnant of Judah, that were returned from all nations, whither they had been driven, to dwell in the land of Judah;an then we would go into africa ok in the Sahara they say its water under Rocks in Deserts, an we was there safe till slave trade kicked in,an we found NO peace,look in 711BC the peoples was not Gathered from the Assyrian Captivity that had started in 1003BC, an Ended in 612BC, right at 400 to the date to the tee Isaiah 48:5;And now, saith the LORD that formed me from the womb to be his servant, to bring Jacob again to him, Though Israel be not gathered, yet shall I be glorious in the eyes of the LORD, and my God shall be my strength. you see we wasn't Gathered from Assyria till it fell we came from all Nations to go into Africa Because the Very peoples that took Assyria was now at Judah but before the attack the Peoples came from Every Nation to go into africa,Jeremiah 43:5;But Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, took all the remnant of Judah, that were returned from all nations, whither they had been driven, to dwell in the land of Judah;Isaiah 49 gone be the west africa so 49 gone be about a future Prophesy,Isaiah 49:13;Sing, O heavens; and be joyful, O earth; and break forth into singing, O mountains: for the LORD hath comforted his people, and will have mercy upon his afflicted.look at Isaiah 49:15 ;Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee.We forgot our Heritage ,But the CREATOR not gone forget!LOOK at this Peoples Isaiah 49:16 ;Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me.Isaiah 49:17;Thy children shall make haste; thy destroyers and they that made thee waste shall go forth of thee.Isaiah 49:18;Lift up thine eyes round about, and behold: all these gather themselves together, and come to thee. As I live, saith the LORD, thou shalt surely clothe thee with them all, as with an ornament, and bind them on thee, as a bride doeth.Isaiah 49:19;For thy waste and thy desolate places, and the land of thy destruction, shall even now be too narrow by reason of the inhabitants, and they that swallowed thee up shall be far away.Isaiah 49:20;The children which thou shalt have, after thou hast lost the other, shall say again in thine ears, The place is too strait for me: give place to me that I may dwell. we gone want Land Again,Isaiah 49:21;Then shalt thou say in thine heart, Who hath begotten me these, seeing I have lost my children, and am desolate, a captive, and removing to and fro? and who hath brought up these? Behold, I was left alone; these, where had they been?,

Level 8

Location hidden

#61116 Apr 28, 2013
SINIM gone be our Best lead,ok lets do it like this!Isaiah 49:12;Behold, these shall come from far: and, lo, these from the north and from the west; and these from the land of Sinim.ok the Prophet Isaiah was in Jerusalem in 711BC we was going into the The Saite period, where Hebrews was going into africa,our kings was cool with the kings of Egypt,an Assyria was falling out with Babylon,Isaiah 19:24;In that day shall Israel be the third with Egypt and with Assyria, even a blessing in the midst of the land:Isaiah 19:19;In that day shall there be an altar to the LORD in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar at the border thereof to the LORD.ok look for Sinim to be west of Eygpt, because going toward Jerusalem, gong be going east!ok lets look at the Verse Again Isaiah 49:12;Behold, these shall come from far: and, lo, these from the north and from the west; and these from the land of Sinim. an as you read on its in relation to the returns from the Gentile Nations in the isle,the coast gentiles,THIS what we gone say bout out Heritage when its discovered by the Majority;Isaiah 49:20;The children which thou shalt have, after thou hast lost the other, shall say again in thine ears, The place is too strait for me: give place to me that I may dwell.You see we see that its Nothing here for us, its gone be worse when out kids grow up they gone want Land, the Mexicans an others got this Nation its NOTHING HERE FOR US,NOTHING, we the only peoples been here a long time an Own nothing compared to the stranger that has risen up in the mist of us,Deuteronomy 28:43;The stranger that is within thee shall get up above thee very high; and thou shalt come down very low.Deuteronomy 28:44;He shall lend to thee, and thou shalt not lend to him: he shall be the head, and thou shalt be the tail. OK i had some work for this one place, i was doing it, a Mexican boss moved in TOLD ME HE DIDNT NEED MY SERVICE NO MO, i drive by i see Mexican doing the Job, its happening every where , soon we wont have Nothing but the slave postion again if that, so our peoples gone want to Leave soon,Isaiah 49:21;Then shalt thou say in thine heart, Who hath begotten me these, seeing I have lost my children, and am desolate, a captive, and removing to and fro? and who hath brought up these? Behold, I was left alone; these, where had they been? THATS us we gone say we are the Children of slaves bring here with Nothing,being that our peoples DIED AN WORKED FOR FREE, an we Have Nothing Turning the slaves loose with No resources created CRIME, an we have been the Victim of they unjust Laws created around that to hinder us an keep us in a snare, an we was Captives,an still is because where Not in our right state of Mind, we are not the same Peoples they bring from africa, they Changed us on Plantation,so we could Lose Heritage,when them jews take that BLOW from CREATOR wrath, an then we stand up,this whats going to Happen Isaiah 49:22;Thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I will lift up mine hand to the Gentiles, and set up my standard to the people: and they shall bring thy sons in their arms, and thy daughters shall be carried upon their shoulders.Isaiah 49:23 ;And kings shall be thy nursing fathers, and their queens thy nursing mothers: they shall bow down to thee with their face toward the earth, and lick up the dust of thy feet; and thou shalt know that I am the LORD: for they shall not be ashamed that wait for me.Isaiah 49:24;Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered?,Isaiah 49:25;But thus saith the LORD, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children.,Isaiah 49:26 ,And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.,

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#61120 Apr 28, 2013
JOHNS A PARANOID CULTIST wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo Judah,
I tried to post the info above to you, but these THING are BLOCKING the TRUTH AGAIN!!!
You paranoid freak, you think Topix is trying to block your “truth”??? LOL...

Topix LIKES psychos like you to make outlandish comments, it stirs things up and keeps the crap flowing.

You are not a Hebrew.
Slave Coast Judah

United States

#61122 Apr 28, 2013
JOHANESS DAWIT wrote:
<quoted text>
Very studious observation!
I'll have some information for you soon.
Look Foward to it. A quick side note. I know there was some kind of peace treaty signed by the moors that allowed a certain class of Blacks to be enslaved while others were spared. The ones who were spared became slave raiders and middlemen between the eroupeans in Spain, specificaly the Portuguese. In fact the Portuguese knew our specific location because the black moors snitched us out. We once had a direct network prior to Islam from the Ghana Empire to Morroco. The idea of a class system and a specific form of Slavery was brought by Islam. Once Ghana fell, Mali the next kingdome converted to islam, and Songhai continued it. Black moors gave the Portuguese and Jews the Game of navigation around the African coast. The Portuguese with the knowledge of our exact location thanks to the Moors and with the o.k. of that bitch queen Isabella the Portuguese became the first enslavers of the tribes who inhabited areas south of the Sahara.
I'd you notice all the Islamic black face Arabs were the slave raiders. The Songhai, the Fulani, even the trbes of North Sudan Chad and Ni*er.
Slave Coast Judah

United States

#61123 Apr 28, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo Judah,
I tried to post the info above to you, but these THING are BLOCKING the TRUTH AGAIN!!!
. Ya see that's what I'm talkn bout. Specific tribal histories and migrations. It real easy to say bantu expansion. But everyones story ain't the same. That's a real racist explanation but its coded. It's basically saying all west Africans started in Cameroon and spread east and south. It an attempt to block us from the Nile valley. And a sorry attempt at that.

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#61124 Apr 28, 2013
Sinajuavi IRRELEVANT PIECE OF SHIT wrote:
<quoted text>
You paranoid freak, you think Topix is trying to block your “truth”??? LOL...
Topix LIKES psychos like you to make outlandish comments, it stirs things up and keeps the crap flowing.
You are not a Hebrew.
GTFOH you obsessed nazi.

I see you can't stay away form this: "YOUR LIFE'S OBSESSION!!!"

You don't have to remind me, how Psychopathic Nazi Hater Mongers like you are loved by other Psychopathic Nazi Hater Mongers. It's a given that Nazis stick together.

And you're full of dinosaur manure to claim these don't block material. Especially when it proves you butt holes totally Debunked and LIARS for the sake of hiding the TRUTH!!!
Slave Coast Judah

Rainier, OR

#61125 Apr 28, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo Judah,

We can go right down the list of ancestors ad show their diverse migration histories. One of the main aspects that binds us is the sign of the covenant. Circumscion

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#61126 Apr 28, 2013
Slave Coast Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
Look Foward to it. A quick side note. I know there was some kind of peace treaty signed by the moors that allowed a certain class of Blacks to be enslaved while others were spared. The ones who were spared became slave raiders and middlemen between the eroupeans in Spain, specificaly the Portuguese. In fact the Portuguese knew our specific location because the black moors snitched us out. We once had a direct network prior to Islam from the Ghana Empire to Morroco. The idea of a class system and a specific form of Slavery was brought by Islam. Once Ghana fell, Mali the next kingdome converted to islam, and Songhai continued it. Black moors gave the Portuguese and Jews the Game of navigation around the African coast. The Portuguese with the knowledge of our exact location thanks to the Moors and with the o.k. of that bitch queen Isabella the Portuguese became the first enslavers of the tribes who inhabited areas south of the Sahara.
I'd you notice all the Islamic black face Arabs were the slave raiders. The Songhai, the Fulani, even the trbes of North Sudan Chad and Ni*er.
That's my homie, he was giving you the heads cause they were blocking me. But I think you can see what I was trying to pass on now. More in the days to come

Not just that bitch queen Isabella!!! Don't forget her husband King Ferdinand of the Portuguese??? His ass and that punkass Columbus were also involved, amongst others.

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#61127 Apr 28, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Why so angry?
It was you who came at me for saying that African Americans were NOT 30% euro mix.
The study did not say that. It said 30% of African Americans have SOME euro mix. You took offense to it for whatever reason saying I was divisive.
Tell me what did I say regarding the seed through the male that wasn't scriptural.
Now your understanding was slim for I did not say I was putting anyone on mute.
Do you not understand the sentence I wrote or what selective mutism meant in that context?
Hmmm.
;)
Anyone knows my post knows that I am the last person that harbors hate towards blacks.
Try again.
My apologies. I jumped the gun.

Level 2

United States

#61128 Apr 28, 2013
Note it mention the start of Gao-Saney(Ghana) startes by the Mande and Sisse tribes that was undermined by Almoravid (thinkinf Amorites) Berber who led way for a radical Islamic ruler.

Level 2

United States

#61129 Apr 28, 2013
Look up the Za Dynasty of Ghana

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min No Surprize 1,508,777
Best Guard Dog 4 min Long Legged Mack ... 3
Soo, ummm, is this what it looks like? 5 min MeSo 8
A good theme music... 15 min Long Legged Mack ... 4
Mars 16 min Israelite Suprema... 6
Black Israelites! Answer these questions. 28 min Israelite Suprema... 5
96% human 32 min neanderthalipicus 1
White men are the solution for the single black... 47 min Visitor 139
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 1 hr misfit 0676 2,031
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 1 hr Lori899 1,417