Hebrew Israelite

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#61093 Apr 28, 2013
Now, there were two groups of monotheists: the Hebrews of Judah, which were focused on the Jerusalem temple, and the Samaritans, which were not. Most Hebrews lived in Judah, but there were also Hebrews living outside the country in africa); and there was a non-hebrew minority in Judah. The same applied to Samaritans. Although many lived near Samaria, there were non-Samaritans living in Samaria Greeks Romans, and there were diasporic Samaritans (e.g., on the Greek island Delos).When the Romans annexed the country, which they called Judaea, they started to use the religious division for their own purposes. For example, there were two military units, recruited in the city of Samaria and probably manned with Samaritans, which were used to occupy Hebrew judean towns like Jerusalem. The Hebrews clearly detested the other monotheists, which they often called 'Cuthaeans', an ethnic expression that suggested that the Samaritans were foreigners.and those are your Jews of today,the Samaritan community dreamed of restoring their sanctuary. In 36 CE, a man, usually called the Samaritan prophet, look up Baba Rabba "The Great Gate", was one of the greatest of the Samaritan high priests.The son of the Samaritan high priest Nethanel, Baba Rabba was probably born in Shechem.He appears to have had stronge connections with the Roman authorities, and had exercised some temporal authority over the Samaritan community,Born in Shechem to Sarmatian High Priest Nethanel. He is notable for rejecting the cult of Paulinicism and rebuilding the Sarmatians as an independent state. He is also notable as the 1st Sarmatian High Priest to also claim himself "King of Israel".The Sarmatians which had been split thanks to Paulinicism then underwent a return to pre-Pauline worship in the tradition of the Sephardic Sarmatian liturgy, including animal sacrifice and rituals.

Level 8

Location hidden

#61094 Apr 28, 2013
, Baba Rabba reconstituted Sarmara as a cohesive state, commissioning the rebuilding of the Sarmatian Temple at Mt Gerezim for the first time since its destruction under the Hasmoneans in the 2nd Century BCE.Significantly, he introduced a number of new doctrines of faith concerning Sarmatian Judaism that have survived to this day. The Kippa woollen head piece, worn traditionally by the Sarmatians became an article of faith for all Jews in the region under the reforms.The headress taken by the High Priests from the cult of Cybele during their exodus in Tarsus now became mandatory headdress. In spite of the historic fact that the wearing of items covering the head remained forbidden under traditional Jewish scripture and law reformed by Nehemiah and Ezra around 455 BCE, the legacy of Baba Rabba and the Sarmatians remains today with millions of Jews and Muslims today wearing the Kippa.Another major religious innovation that has outlived Baba Rabba is the introduction of daily worship and devotion to the temple at Mt Gerezim.Dositheos was a Samaritan religious leader, founder of a Samaritan sect, often assumed to be a gnostic. He is reputed to have known John the Baptist, and been the teacher of Simon Magus.[1] He therefore counts as one of the supposed founders of Mandaeanism. All Jews throughout the region were now required to undertake daily prayers towards the direction of Mt Gerezim -- a tradition continued through the Ummayad Sarmatian/the samratin when they took over the fledgling religion of Islam through Uthman ibn Affan the Sadducee around 644.thman ibn Affan He was also married to a Jewish woman,an had a son named Aban ,the jews was the book people if you want to start a religion go to the jews, an in this causes Uthman ibn Affan married one this open the doors for him an his religion!. He centralized the administration of the caliphate and established an official version of the Qurn. only jews was writting books during them times, after the real hebrews left their land to go into africa! all these religions come about! non of them was around before the hebrews went into africa.Uthman accomplished a lot during his rule; one of his notable accomplishments was the distribution of single-volume copies of the QurÂ’an to the Muslim provinces,Uthman came from a wealthy Ummayad clan of the Quraish tribe in Makkah. His father was a well-known and successful businessman.the jews had something to do wit islam they started it! from the very begaining jews be there,

Level 8

Location hidden

#61095 Apr 28, 2013
Jeremiah 25:3;From the thirteenth year of Josiah the son of Amon king of Judah, even unto this day, that is the three and twentieth year, the word of the LORD hath come unto me, and I have spoken unto you, rising early and speaking; but ye have not hearkened.Jeremiah 25:4;And the LORD hath sent unto you all his servants the prophets, rising early and sending them; but ye have not hearkened, nor inclined your ear to hear.Jeremiah 25:5;They said, Turn ye again now every one from his evil way, and from the evil of your doings, and dwell in the land that the LORD hath given unto you and to your fathers for ever and ever:Jeremiah 25:6;And go not after other gods to serve them, and to worship them, and provoke me not to anger with the works of your hands; and I will do you no hurt. we knows that hurt would be to get ship to all nations in the form of slavery! it was told to Moses an told to us by the Prophets,Jeremiah 25:7;Yet ye have not hearkened unto me, saith the LORD; that ye might provoke me to anger with the works of your hands to your own hurt.you see we worshiped the "queen of Heaven" the true roots of the christian church!,Jeremiah 25:8;Therefore thus saith the LORD of hosts; Because ye have not heard my words,Jeremiah 25:9;Behold, I will send and take all the families of the north, saith the LORD, and Nebuchadrezzar the king of Babylon, my servant, and will bring them against this land, and against the inhabitants thereof, and against all these nations round about, and will utterly destroy them, and make them an astonishment, and an hissing, and perpetual desolations.you see them words? "perpetual desolations"aint no Hebrew gone stay there in the Land, they gone all go into africa, we there was NO war we we could WHIP everybody, NOBODY in africa could deal with us so we made Kingdoms an we thought we was safe, an we was for awhile, because the whites would get sick in the woods warm hot weather isn't good for they skin, they didn't have all the things they have now to protect they skin, by the TROPIC OF CANCER is where we was look it up , it took the Jews to intermingle with them Arabs to soften up an give hue to they skin then they came into africa looking for us! we had wars with them, we was push to deep in the forest of west africa the Japehet kids the Romans at the top the Arabs mixed with everything coming from the east,Jeremiah 25:10;Moreover I will take from them the voice of mirth, and the voice of gladness, the voice of the bridegroom, and the voice of the bride, the sound of the millstones, and the light of the candle.Jeremiah 25:11 ;And this whole land shall be a desolation, and an astonishment; and these nations shall serve the king of Babylon seventy years.That would mean all those went into africa would get the Curses an not see the Land NO MO, an those went to Babylon 11ke they told Jeremiah 25:12 would come back home,Jeremiah 25:12;And it shall come to pass, when seventy years are accomplished, that I will punish the king of Babylon, and that nation, saith the LORD, for their iniquity, and the land of the Chaldeans, and will make it perpetual desolations.you see Nebuchadrezzar the king of Babylon, was of that Ham AMORITE blood line, then in comes Japehet blood line the Armenians, an Ashkenaz, they all from the NORTH an they came to get Babylon an to Get those that ran to JUDAH, because Assyria was taken over By Babylon an ALL HEBREWS went into Judah,2 Chronicles 30:6;So the posts went with the letters from the king and his princes throughout all Israel and Judah, and according to the commandment of the king, saying, Ye children of Israel, turn again unto the LORD God of Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, and he will return to the remnant of you, that are escaped out of the hand of the kings of Assyria
Chlo

Ellenwood, GA

#61096 Apr 28, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>What you talking about? The Israelites went into Egypt not Africa! It is written in the bible. They then left Egypt with Moses and went back to Israel after 40 years.
You really are dumb... EGYPT IS IN AFRICA!!! Yes they went to Egypt I know that, but SCRIPTURE also says that later on they fled more into Africa and to be more exact they fled to West Africa!!!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#61097 Apr 28, 2013
Chlo wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are dumb... EGYPT IS IN AFRICA!!! Yes they went to Egypt I know that, but SCRIPTURE also says that later on they fled more into Africa and to be more exact they fled to West Africa!!!
Iv looked all over the bible but found absolutely nothing! West Africans are not mentioned in the bible at all. Haplogroups show West Africans are NOT related to indigenous Middle Eastern people! So did Israelites ever go into West Africa? Oh F--ck NO!
Ill Crush your wind pipe

Atlanta, GA

#61098 Apr 28, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Does the truth hurt LOL STFU yourself you Afronazi Baitch! Id like to crush you windpipe and watch you die homo fairy!
You gay bastard, that pansy lingo won't help you here f'ing homo.
Ill Crush your wind pipe

Atlanta, GA

#61099 Apr 28, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>You cant stand the truth homo fairy fake uneducated low IQ A**H*LE!
Ya ignorant homo, you wouldn't know the truth if it slap, kicked and smashed your uneducated brainless, fake ass in to the ground.

Your mammy is a nazi no iq haging bitch.

Now do as you've been told and STFU BITCH.
Ill Crush your wind pipe

Atlanta, GA

#61100 Apr 28, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Does the truth hurt LOL STFU yourself you Afronazi Baitch! Id like to crush you windpipe and watch you die homo fairy!
I'd look forward to stepping on your fu-king racist nazi pencil neck, stupid uncivilzied homo bastard.
7New Earth7

Europe

#61101 Apr 28, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Iv looked all over the bible but found absolutely nothing! West Africans are not mentioned in the bible at all. Haplogroups show West Africans are NOT related to indigenous Middle Eastern people! So did Israelites ever go into West Africa? Oh F--ck NO!
Its in the bible: www.google.com/m...

I gave you many many different websites that proves that Derbe was indeed the name of the very ancient Royal family. Even shown u Derbe was in timbuktu, Ghana, Nigeria, etc as far to Morocco!!!!!

The thing that is truly baffling me is how come u r soooooooooooooo dumb. I don't know, don't get me wrong. I'm not insulting.....:(
7New Earth7

Europe

#61102 Apr 28, 2013
Refuge = angels. QED.

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#61103 Apr 28, 2013
Aren't Ostriches indigenous to Africa?

Lamentations of Jeremiah 4
Gimel
3 The Lamies give their young ones suck with bare breasts: But the Daughter of MY People is evil, and dwelleth in the wilderness: Like the Ostriches.

Level 7

Location hidden

#61104 Apr 28, 2013

Aleph
1 O How is the gold become so dim? How is the goodly color of it so fore changed? And the stones of the Sanctuary thus scattered in the corner of the streets?

Beth
2 The Children of Zion that were always in honor, and clothed with the most precious gold: How are They now become like the Earthen vessels which be made with the potters hand.

Gimel
3 The Lamies give their young ones suck with bare breasts: But the Daughter of MY People is evil, and dwelleth in the wilderness: Like the Ostriches.

Daleth
4 The tongues of the sucking Children, cleaveth to the roof of Their mouthes for very thirst. The young Children ask for bread, but there is no man, that giveth it Them.

He
5 They that were want to fair delicately, perish in the streets: They that afore were brought up in purple, make now much of dung.

Uau
6 The sin of the Daughter of MY People is become greater, than the wickedness of Sodom, That suddenly was destroyed, and not taken with hands.

Zain
7 Her abstainers (or Nazarees) were whiter than the snow or milk: Their color was fresh as the coral, Their beauty like the saphyre.

Beth
8 But Their faces are very black: Insomuch, that thou shouldest not know them in the streets. Their skin cleaveth to their bones, It is withered, and become like a dry stick.

Teth
9 They that be slain with the sword, are happier than such as die of hunger, and perish away famishing for the fruits of the field.

Fod
10 The Women (which of nature are pitiful) have sodden Their own Children with Their hands that They might be Their meat, in the miserable destruction of the Daughter of MY People.
Slave Coast Judah

Tacoma, WA

#61105 Apr 28, 2013
Ferris wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude there is no reasoning with delusional people like these. Every educated and logical thinking person knows AAs are of West African ancestry and they have no connection to any Israelites. Black Americans like to connect themselves to all these other people because they are too ashamed or their West African slave history.
. West Africa is geographic location not an ethnicity. Try researching the specific tribes in which we descend all of which come from either north Africa or the Nile region. All of Africa is ours. The land given to Joshua. From the Nile to tge Ni*er. U sound stupid with that ashamed of Africa BS. Gtfoh.

Level 7

Location hidden

#61106 Apr 28, 2013
Continued:

Caph
11 THE CREATOR hath performed HIS terrible wrath: HE hath poured out the furiousness of HIS displeasure. HE hath kindled a fire in Sion, which hath consumed the foundations thereof.

Lamed
12 Neither kings of the Earth, ner all the inhabitors of the World, would have believed that the enemy and adversary should have come at the Gates of the City of Hierusalem.

Mem
13 Which nevertheless is come to pass for the sins of Her Prophets, and for the wickedness of Her Priests that have shed Innocents blood within Her.

Nun
14 So that these blind Men went stumbling in the streets, and stained Themselves with blood, which else would touch no bloody cloth.

Samech
15 But They cried unto every man: Flee the staining, Away, Get You hence, touch it not. Ye (say They) Ye must be burnt, Ye must dwell among the Gentiles, and bide no longer Her.

Ain
16 The countenance of THE CREATOR hath banished Them, and shall never look more upon Them: For They Themselves neither regarded the Priests, not pitied the Elders.

Phe
17 Wherefore yet Our eyes fail Us, while We look for vain help: Seeing We be ever waiting upon a people, that can do Us no good.

Zade
18 They lay so sharp wait for Us, that We can not go safe upon the streets: For Our end is come, Our days are fulfilled, Our end is here.

Koph
19 Our persecutors are swifter then the eagles of the air, they followed upon Us over the Mountains, and layed wait for Us in the wilderness.

Res
20 The very breath of Our mouth: Even the ANOINTED CREATOR HIMSELF shall be taken in Our sins, of whom We say: Under HIS shadow We shall be perserved among the Heathen.

Sin
21 And thou (o daughter Edom) that dwellest in the land of Huz, be glad and rejoice: For the cup shall come unto thee also, which when thou suppest of it thou shall be drunk.

Thau
22 Thy sin is well punished (O Thou Daughter Sion) He shall not suffer Thee to be carried away any more. But thy wickedness (o daughter Edom) shall HE visit, and for thy sins sake, HE shall lead thee in to captivity.
Slave Coast Judah

Tacoma, WA

#61107 Apr 28, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Iv looked all over the bible but found absolutely nothing! West Africans are not mentioned in the bible at all. Haplogroups show West Africans are NOT related to indigenous Middle Eastern people! So did Israelites ever go into West Africa? Oh F--ck NO!
West Africa ain't mentioned but the ancestors of the tribes who migrated to the location of west Africa are mentioned. one thing for certain polland and Lithuania ain't even in the coversation of biblical history, traditions, or culture.
Slave Coast Judah

Tacoma, WA

#61108 Apr 28, 2013
unfazed wrote:
As for Moors having a play in their downfall and many others. I believe that.
One example is when you are choosing to procreate (per man) with hundreds and hundreds of turkish women and all kinds of other women not of your skin or line, then you destroy it by bringing forth a whole nother people that come up to rule over you with the help of the other skin they are closer to.
They chose to help change the phenotype and genotype of that whole area/demographic region, not just the invaders.
Bred themselves down.
They helped to teach the invaders to rule over them and their own dark kind.
The moors also played a role on telling our geographic location to our enemies. Black moors were the first slave raiders of our people. They were connected to the trans saharan slave trade. And responsible for the fall of the Ghana Empire.
Chlo

Ellenwood, GA

#61109 Apr 28, 2013
African AE wrote:
The scripture says that His people will flee to the land beyond Ethiopia. The only land that was beyond was West Africa! The only people that fit the ALL the curses are the blacks that were brought to America during the slave trade and the blacks that are still going through the curses now!!! The Israelites did go to West Africa, the SCRIPTURE says so!! It's sad that you are trying to ignore and deny the word of God and his chosen people.

Level 7

Location hidden

#61110 Apr 28, 2013
Slave Coast Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
The moors also played a role on telling our geographic location to our enemies. Black moors were the first slave raiders of our people. They were connected to the trans saharan slave trade. And responsible for the fall of the Ghana Empire.
I agree!

Level 8

Location hidden

#61111 Apr 28, 2013
west africa is MENTION we called it SINIM, the land of BUSHES,
JOHANESS DAWIT

Atlanta, GA

#61112 Apr 28, 2013
Slave Coast Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
Very studious observation!

I'll have some information for you soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I can't go for a black woman anymore but don't ... 3 min Spinning 360 waves 7
Spring is Here, get a White Women 4 min White 3
Africa's Greatness ENRAGES the Alt-Right Haters... 4 min Trollslayer 78
Mom from interracial Cheerios commercial pregna... 4 min Tamale 16
Tommy Sotomayor Finally Destroyed 4 min Yisraelite Suprem... 3
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min JCPete 1,745,647
14 States record low unemployment 4 min Ugly monkeys 2
James Shaw, the 29-year-old hero from Waffle Ho... 8 min Jake 103
Melania get yourself a Black Man!!! 11 min SoSoSorry89 327
Meanwhile in cracker news 59 min White 84