Hebrew Israelite
Bmacwaters

New York, NY

#60749 Apr 25, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again, non-Hebrew boy.
Spanish people do not have the same ancestry as Arabs. Spanish have a lot of Aryan R, and indigenous European I. Arabs are mostly J1. Spanish have very little African ancestry.
How desperate you are to try to feel like someone by pretending that other people are black. You must really hate your own black ass, boy.
Hey D!ckwheat! Are you going to stay stupid forever? The original Hebrews were very dark skinned with hair of lambs wool. Feet of burnt brass remember? That's pitch black with a shine to it! Some were brown skinned of course and the you have the Europeans who adopted Judaism and that way of life but could not uphold the laws as the Bible says would happen. The impostors keeping the original Hebrews out of the synagogue. Modern day Israel isn't even the original Israel but that's a story you don't deserve to know. You represent the devil and the laws of Karma will deal with your kind real soon.

Level 3

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#60750 Apr 25, 2013

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#60751 Apr 25, 2013
Bmacwaters wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey D!ckwheat! Are you going to stay stupid forever? The original Hebrews were very dark skinned with hair of lambs wool. Feet of burnt brass remember? That's pitch black with a shine to it! Some were brown skinned of course and the you have the Europeans who adopted Judaism and that way of life but could not uphold the laws as the Bible says would happen. The impostors keeping the original Hebrews out of the synagogue. Modern day Israel isn't even the original Israel but that's a story you don't deserve to know. You represent the devil and the laws of Karma will deal with your kind real soon.
Have you ever seen lambs wool, boy? It is not nappy. It is about like the average thick wavy/curly dark Mideastern Semitic hair... you know, like JEWS.

LOL!!! Moron.

Brass and other metals are SYMBOLIC in Bible prophesy, you idiot. Remember the image in Daniel, where iron represents Rome, etc.? You halfwitted drooling imbecile.

Why don't you try to come deal with me now, boy? Deming NM. Come on, Mr Fake Hebrew racist sociopath. I'll cure you of your problem real quick.

You are not a Hebrew. The Jews are. And Israel is their land, and it was always right where it is now.

If you're a “Hebrew”, why would you talk about karma?

DAMN you're stupid!

Boy.

Level 3

Location hidden

#60752 Apr 25, 2013
Two white Popes bow to Hebrew Israelite:

http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t606/Cons...
Chlo

Suwanee, GA

#60753 Apr 25, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong on every count. Jews are Hebrews. You are not.
Egypt was not all black. The Hebrews were not black. Hebrews could have been in Lower Egypt and passed as Egyptians, who also, many of them, were of Eurasian type.
But I'm sure they still wore their Hebrew clothing and so were recognizeable anyway. Why would the Egyptians care if Hebrews were there? All sorts if foreigners were in Egypt.
You are not a Hebrew.
You don't read the bible do you? The Jews are GENTILES you need to check the history of the Jews and see they all came from the Khazar Empire, they are not the true Israelites. Egypt means BLACK, why would people call a country that then?? Any true historian will tell you that the original Egyptians were black, do your research because I can tell you don't. I'm not saying they would care if they saw Israelites in their land. I'm saying how Jesus and other Israelites were able to blend in and hide because they looked like the Egyptians. I am a Hebrew.

Can you answer these question??
When did the Jew go through the EXACT slavery that was foretold in Deuteronomy 28???
Why are the Jews in their "homeland" when they are still suppose to be in the land of their captive??
Why is that the Jews aren't suffering, when prophecy says the will suffer till the end???
Why is it that the Jews aren't known for being in prisons?? Since other curses say they should be...
Why are the Jews thriving?? Scripture says they will be destroyed because they have lack of knowledge on who they are.

Everything points DIRECTLY to us and NOT them.

Level 6

Location hidden

#60754 Apr 25, 2013
Chlo wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't read the bible do you? The Jews are GENTILES you need to check the history of the Jews and see they all came from the Khazar Empire, they are not the true Israelites. Egypt means BLACK, why would people call a country that then?? Any true historian will tell you that the original Egyptians were black, do your research because I can tell you don't. I'm not saying they would care if they saw Israelites in their land. I'm saying how Jesus and other Israelites were able to blend in and hide because they looked like the Egyptians. I am a Hebrew.
Can you answer these question??
When did the Jew go through the EXACT slavery that was foretold in Deuteronomy 28???
Why are the Jews in their "homeland" when they are still suppose to be in the land of their captive??
Why is that the Jews aren't suffering, when prophecy says the will suffer till the end???
Why is it that the Jews aren't known for being in prisons?? Since other curses say they should be...
Why are the Jews thriving?? Scripture says they will be destroyed because they have lack of knowledge on who they are.
Everything points DIRECTLY to us and NOT them.
That is a racist lie. The Jews are Hebrews from the Levant, Israel to be precise. This is well proven. That Khazar hypothesis is tired and wrong.

Ashkenazim of course mixed some with people in Eastern Europe, and picked up mostly Slavic Aryan DNA. The Khazarim were Turkics, you idiot.

How do you know Jesus blended in with black Egyptians? They could have blended in in Lower Egypt with a lot of people who looked just like them, both Egyptians and foreigners.

You are not a Hebrew. You are an Afro-whitey Yank with no culture left.

How do you know they're supposed to be in captivity now? In any case, YOU aren't in captivity. You can leave any time. Please move to a Muslim country... lol!!! Tell them you're a Hebrew! LOL!!!

Everything points to you as a deluded self-hating confused racist. And there is plenty of historical, archaeological and genetic evidence PROVING that the Jews are Hebrews. And you're not.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#60755 Apr 25, 2013
To show you we ran all into africa are the few they took away, it couldnt have been a 100 pure hebrews in the land, im gone show you wasnt none just like good book said!Jeremiah 44:6;Wherefore my fury and mine anger was poured forth, and was kindled in the cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem; and they are wasted and desolate, as at this day;Now look what Jeremiah said after Following the people into AFRICA,Jeremiah 44:20;Then Jeremiah said unto all the people, to the men, and to the women, and to all the people which had given him that answer, saying,Jeremiah 44:21;he incense that ye burned in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem, ye, and your fathers, your kings, and your princes, and the people of the land, did not the LORD remember them, and came it not into his mind?;Jeremiah 44:22;So that the LORD could no longer bear, because of the evil of your doings, and because of the abominations which ye have committed; therefore is your land a desolation, and an astonishment, and a curse, without an inhabitant, as at this day,you see they was in AFRICA NOBODY left, everybody got on down whom the Babylonians had left, they took off the first chance they got,thats why JEREMIAH was saying "come back! come back" read Jeremiah 44:24;Moreover Jeremiah said unto all the people, and to all the women, Hear the word of the LORD, all Judah that are in the land of Egypt:you see that "ALL JUDAH in the land of eygpt"to show you it wasnt none in the land,Jeremiah 52:12;Now in the fifth month, in the tenth day of the month, which was the nineteenth year of Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon, came Nebuzaradan, captain of the guard, which served the king of Babylon, into Jerusalem,you see yo boy "Nebuzaradan" burned to whole TOWN DOWN,Jeremiah 52:13;And burned the house of the LORD, and the king's house; and all the houses of Jerusalem, and all the houses of the great men, burned he with fire: "Nebuzaradan"was acting a fool!Jeremiah 52:14;And all the army of the Chaldeans, that were with the captain of the guard, brake down all the walls of Jerusalem round about.now check this!Jeremiah 52:15;Then Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard carried away captive certain of the poor of the people, and the residue of the people that remained in the city, and those that fell away, that fell to the king of Babylon, and the rest of the multitude.THESE the ONE's that took ove to made it NONE in the Land Jeremiah 52:16 But Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard left certain of the poor of the land for vinedressers and for husbandmen.ok lets go back a lil an see what happen to the people that "Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard left" go to Jeremiah 43:3;But Baruch the son of Neriah setteth thee on against us, for to deliver us into the hand of the Chaldeans, that they might put us to death, and carry us away captives into Babylon,Jeremiah 43:4 So Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, and all the people, obeyed not the voice of the LORD, to dwell in the land of Judah.you see it says 'all the people'Jeremiah 43:5;But Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, took all the remnant of Judah, that were returned from all nations, whither they had been driven, to dwell in the land of Judah;they came back from the assyrian attacks they had 135 years to made it home an they did,they went into africa with the ones Nebuzaradan had left behind Jeremiah 43:6;Even men, and women, and children, and the king's daughters, and every person that Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard had left with Gedaliah the son of Ahikam the son of Shaphan, and Jeremiah the prophet, and Baruch the son of Neriah,Jeremiah 43:7So they came into the land of Egypt: for they obeyed not the voice of the LORD: thus came they even to Tahpanhes.

Level 8

Location hidden

#60756 Apr 25, 2013
go to Jeremiah 42:15;And now therefore hear the word of the LORD, you remnant of Judah; Thus said the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; If you wholly set your faces to enter into Egypt, and go to sojourn there;so we KNOWS the REMNANT would be in africa,some are still there!The LORD hath said concerning you, O ye remnant of Judah; Go ye not into Egypt: know certainly that I have admonished you this day.read Jeremiah 42 u see we LIED BIG time Jeremiah 42:1 Then all the captains of the forces, and Johanan the son of Kareah, and Jezaniah the son of Hoshaiah, and all the people from the least even to the greatest, came near.3and said unto Jeremiah the prophet, Let, we pray thee, our supplication be accepted before thee, and pray for us unto the LORD thy God, even for all this remnant; for we are left but a few of many, as thine eyes do behold us:4That the LORD thy God may shew us the way wherein we may walk, and the thing that we may do.u see we lied! to the CREATOR,when we said that an JEREMIAH went to go see what he could do fo us! NOW check verse 5 out Then they said to Jeremiah, The LORD be a true and faithful witness amongst us, if we do not even according to all the word wherewith the LORD thy God shall send thee to us.u see it? u see what we said? that did us END go to verses 20 u see what it said?For you have deceived your own souls: for you sent me to the Lord our God, saying: Pray for us to the Lord our God, and according to all that the Lord our God shall say to thee, so declare unto us, and we will do it. go to JEREMIAH 43 v5But Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, took all the remnant of Judah, that were returned from all the nations whither they had been driven to sojourn in the land of Judah:u see we came from everywhere to leave off into africa, and they came into the land of Egypt; for they hearkened not to the voice of the LORD; and they came even to Tahpanhes. we was in the door of no return! here we be! when Nehemiah an them came home! we didnt come from all nations to get tested fo GENEALOGY! our heritage! we was long gone! the only people got removed by way of ships is us!off africa were the hebrews ran to

Level 8

Location hidden

#60757 Apr 25, 2013
To show you there was non in the Land just like good book said, when the Babylonians came, first we got the warnings that there wouldnt be none left in the Land,Jeremiah 24:8 And as the evil figs, which cannot be eaten, they are so evil; surely thus saith the LORD, So will I give Zedekiah the king of Judah, and his princes, and the residue of Jerusalem, that remain in this land, and them that dwell in the land of Egypt:Jeremiah 24:9 And I will deliver them to be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth for their hurt, to be a reproach and a proverb, a taunt and a curse, in all places where I shall drive them.Jeremiah 24:10;And I will send the sword, the famine, and the pestilence, among them, till they be consumed from off the land that I gave unto them and to their fathers.you see it was the Will of the MOSTHIGH that none of us should live there in big numbers over 30, out of the Millions that was once there, it was a HEAVENLY eviction warrant sent out to remove us from the land,you see if the CREATOR gave us Land an He wanted us ALL removed from it, then ALL was gone be removed,its like in the slavery days in africa, All Africans wasnt removed from africa, NO Titusi r witusi r pygmes came, no Berbers came its a whole list of AFRICANs that didnt make it to the WEST for slavery; so when CREATOR said He wanted us ALL off the Land ,it wasnt enough hebrews, to say this was there land, If CREATOR said He didnt want no seed of JACOB on the land he gave us,Jeremiah 25:9;Behold, I will send and take all the families of the north, said the LORD, and Nebuchadrezzar the king of Babylon, my servant, and will bring them against this land, and against the inhabitants thereof, and against all these nations round about, and will utterly destroy them, and make them an astonishment, and an hissing, and perpetual desolations.you see them words"will utterly destroy them" thats as a nation,an people that was in the Land, you see if we just got off the Land then we was set for the curses in the book of MOSES, if we stayed an didnt run then we was to DIE in palestine by the sword, either which way the CREATOR wanted us up off the land that HE gave us,Jeremiah 25:11;And this whole land shall be a desolation, and an astonishment; and these nations shall serve the king of Babylon seventy years.It never said the people would be in the land happy, an in big numbers,Jeremiah 25:13;And I will bring on that land all my words which I have pronounced against it, even all that is written in this book, which Jeremiah has prophesied against all the nations, you see all the words was gone come true, we had to get OFF the land,Jeremiah 26:6;Then will I make this house like Shiloh, and will make this city a curse to all the nations of the earth,Jeremiah 26:7;So the priests and the prophets and all the people heard Jeremiah speaking these words in the house of the LORD;Jeremiah 26:8;Now it came to pass, when Jeremiah had made an end of speaking all that the LORD had commanded him to speak unto all the people, that the priests and the prophets and all the people took him, saying, Thou shalt surely die.They wanted to kill Jeremiah for saying AINT GONE BE NONE LEFT,Jeremiah 26:9;Why hast thou prophesied in the name of the LORD, saying, This house shall be like Shiloh, and this city shall be desolate without an inhabitant? And all the people were gathered against Jeremiah in the house of the LORD, yousee them words " shall be desolate without an inhabitant?" you see them words wasnt no JOKE, it meant just what it said" shall be desolate without an inhabitant? an thats just what happen

Level 8

Location hidden

#60758 Apr 25, 2013
It was Abraham's nephew Lot who became the `father' of the Ammonites and Moabites, two peoples which largely lived a life on the fringes of the deserts of Arabia, Syria and Israel. The Ammonites settled east of the Jordan River and north of Amman, Jordan and Jericho. The Moabites settled east of the Dead Sea. The Ammonite territory was a fertile hill country and depending how far north they lived, they probably dominated the region of Gerasa and Ramoth-Gilead in earlier days. It was a caravan from Gilead on the way to Egypt whose camels carried spices, balm and myrrh.(Genesis 37:25) They bought Joseph from his brothers and sold him to the Egyptian Potiphar for a slave.Edomites lived in the desert regions of Ezion Geber and what is today the Negev and Jordanian desert. Genesis tells that Abraham and Lot travelled together in the Land of Canaan, but that after awhile they decided to part ways. Lot decided to move to the east of the Jordan, while Abraham stayed in Canaan. The paths of the two branches would diverge further, with Abraham's descendants moving to Egypt, while Lot's branch apparently staying on the land east of the Jordan. When the two branches met again, it was after the Israelites left Egypt on the way back to Canaan.The Moabites were afterward driven southward by warlike tribes of Amorites, who had crossed the river Jordan.Numbers 21:29 How horrible it is for you, Moab! You are destroyed, you people of the god Chemosh. Chemosh let his sons become refugees and he let his daughters become prisoners of King Sihon of the Amorites.Amorites. Ishtar was anciently recorded as the "Heavenly Mother of the [sky.Jeremiah 44:17But we will certainly do whatsoever thing goeth forth out of our own mouth, to burn incense unto the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her, as we have done, we, and our fathers, our kings, and our princes, in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem: for then had we plenty of victuals, and were well, and saw no evil.the 'Amorites mentioned in Scripture as sharing Palestine with numerous other tribes. According to modern research, an 'Amorite' race originated in the area of the Middle Euphrates. About the time of Abraham (c.1900 B.C.) they had gained control of the whole of Babylonia and had pushed out pioneering colonies over Palestine and even as far as Egypt. Many authorities consider that the Hyksos who controlled Egypt for a period were of this dominant race.u see the amorites was animal worshipers an skygazers, ABRAHAM went to were some black people like him was, thats way he had an african woman, he could have tooken one from his home land! but a strange evil people moved in! that arabs was mixed up in them,the was edom an them amorites.It will be recalled that the Ammonites and Moabites, who dwelt to the east of the Jordan, derived frorn Hebrew parents who moved in from the Euphrates area at the same time as Abraham. The authoritys also traces these 'Amorites' via North Africa, Spain and Western France as far as the British Isles sepharvaims r them mixed in wit edom an japheht!Encyclopaedia Britannica'Egyptian illustrations of the New Kingdom show the Amorites to have been a race much more like the northern Europeans than the Semites; long-headed, with blue eyes, straight nose and thin lips...'thats becuse canaan was black but his seed. kids came out white wit tzaraath, on them an then they mixed in wit yo dark skin Ismal is what make these white red arabs wit edom as the lite red, mixed in wit black canaan! them yo mixed peoples we was told to stay away from!them yo middle east peoples

Level 8

Location hidden

#60759 Apr 25, 2013
eremiah 25:3;From the thirteenth year of Josiah the son of Amon king of Judah, even unto this day, that is the three and twentieth year, the word of the LORD hath come unto me, and I have spoken unto you, rising early and speaking; but ye have not hearkened.Jeremiah 25:4;And the LORD hath sent unto you all his servants the prophets, rising early and sending them; but ye have not hearkened, nor inclined your ear to hear.Jeremiah 25:5;They said, Turn ye again now every one from his evil way, and from the evil of your doings, and dwell in the land that the LORD hath given unto you and to your fathers for ever and ever:Jeremiah 25:6;And go not after other gods to serve them, and to worship them, and provoke me not to anger with the works of your hands; and I will do you no hurt. we knows that hurt would be to get ship to all nations in the form of slavery! it was told to Moses an told to us by the Prophets,Jeremiah 25:7;Yet ye have not hearkened unto me, saith the LORD; that ye might provoke me to anger with the works of your hands to your own hurt.you see we worshiped the "queen of Heaven" the true roots of the christian church!,Jeremiah 25:8;Therefore thus saith the LORD of hosts; Because ye have not heard my words,Jeremiah 25:9;Behold, I will send and take all the families of the north, saith the LORD, and Nebuchadrezzar the king of Babylon, my servant, and will bring them against this land, and against the inhabitants thereof, and against all these nations round about, and will utterly destroy them, and make them an astonishment, and an hissing, and perpetual desolations.you see them words? "perpetual desolations"aint no Hebrew gone stay there in the Land, they gone all go into africa, we there was NO war we we could WHIP everybody, NOBODY in africa could deal with us so we made Kingdoms an we thought we was safe, an we was for awhile, because the whites would get sick in the woods warm hot weather isn't good for they skin, they didn't have all the things they have now to protect they skin, by the TROPIC OF CANCER is where we was look it up , it took the Jews to intermingle with them Arabs to soften up an give hue to they skin then they came into africa looking for us! we had wars with them, we was push to deep in the forest of west africa the Japehet kids the Romans at the top the Arabs mixed with everything coming from the east,Jeremiah 25:10;Moreover I will take from them the voice of mirth, and the voice of gladness, the voice of the bridegroom, and the voice of the bride, the sound of the millstones, and the light of the candle.Jeremiah 25:11 ;And this whole land shall be a desolation, and an astonishment; and these nations shall serve the king of Babylon seventy years.That would mean all those went into africa would get the Curses an not see the Land NO MO, an those went to Babylon 11ke they told Jeremiah 25:12 would come back home,Jeremiah 25:12;And it shall come to pass, when seventy years are accomplished, that I will punish the king of Babylon, and that nation, saith the LORD, for their iniquity, and the land of the Chaldeans, and will make it perpetual desolations.you see Nebuchadrezzar the king of Babylon, was of that Ham AMORITE blood line, then in comes Japehet blood line the Armenians, an Ashkenaz, they all from the NORTH an they came to get Babylon an to Get those that ran to JUDAH, because Assyria was taken over By Babylon an ALL HEBREWS went into Judah,2 Chronicles 30:6;So the posts went with the letters from the king and his princes throughout all Israel and Judah, and according to the commandment of the king, saying, Ye children of Israel, turn again unto the LORD God of Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, and he will return to the remnant of you, that are escaped out of the hand of the kings of Assyri

Level 8

Location hidden

#60760 Apr 25, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a racist lie. The Jews are Hebrews from the Levant, Israel to be precise. This is well proven. That Khazar hypothesis is tired and wrong.
Ashkenazim of course mixed some with people in Eastern Europe, and picked up mostly Slavic Aryan DNA. The Khazarim were Turkics, you idiot.
How do you know Jesus blended in with black Egyptians? They could have blended in in Lower Egypt with a lot of people who looked just like them, both Egyptians and foreigners.
How do you know they're supposed to be in captivity now? In any case, YOU aren't in captivity. You can leave any time. Please move to a Muslim country... lol!!! Tell them you're a Hebrew! LOL!!!
Everything points to you as a deluded self-hating confused racist. And there is plenty of historical, archaeological and genetic evidence PROVING that the Jews are Hebrews. And you're not.
what you say i a lie

Level 8

Location hidden

#60761 Apr 25, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
what you say is a lie boy

Level 3

Location hidden

#60762 Apr 25, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
Black Hebrews ARE a cult... which version are y'all in? The one led by the pedophile who's now in prison? The one who talks to a spaceship? LOL!!!
CULTS ... led by megalomaniac perverts and full of confused desperate people with low self-esteem... as with any cult.
The Bible does not prove Hebrews were black. Science does not lie: Hebrews were Mideasterners who look like their descendants of today: the Jews.
YOU have nothing to do with this, as you are mostly West African with Euro and Native American mixed in, and you are acculturated to the USA which means you are degenerate with little real culture.
Yes, you're losers.
Two White Popes Bowing Down to a Negro Savior, Pawn!
http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t606/Cons...
Chlo

Suwanee, GA

#60763 Apr 25, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Its not racist its the TRUTH! Look it up in the Jewish Encyclopedia or other Jewish books they all talk about them being CONVERTS!

The Bible talks about Mary and Joseph running to Egypt to hide baby Jesus. Read the bible!!!

CAN YOU READ?! I said that the Israelites will be in the LAND of their captive. I did NOT say they would still be captive!! Read and get your facts straight, you just look dumb trying to reply with wrong information.

The Jews have NO proof that they are the Israelites!! EVERYTHING says they aren't!!

LOLOL you still did NOT answer any of the questions I asked you... So I guessed I just proved you wrong once again...

Oh and btw saying I have "no culture left" is just what the prophecy says about us. That we will have no culture, or true heritage... So thanks for helping me prove my point!:)
Chlo

Suwanee, GA

#60764 Apr 25, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Here are the questions AGAIN because it looks like you forgot to answer them once again...

I am a Hebrew, the bible says so!

Level 6

Location hidden

#60765 Apr 25, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>what you say i a lie
Everything I say is proven truth.

You are not a Hebrew, yet claim to be. Start with that lie, and work through all your other lies, and what we end up with is a pack of lies from a liar!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#60766 Apr 25, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
tainted blood, making WONT make us uselss for the prophecy!!! it was wrote we would have Beast in us, SHO NUFF,Jeremiah 31:27;Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will sow the house of Israel and the house of Judah with the seed of man, and with the seed of beast.THAT was told us in 588BC running into africa, sho nuff soon as curses got us IT HAPPEN

Level 6

Location hidden

#60767 Apr 25, 2013
Chlo wrote:
<quoted text>
Here are the questions AGAIN because it looks like you forgot to answer them once again...
I am a Hebrew, the bible says so!
I don't have a Bible handy, but I have seen y'all post these curses, and YES the Jews went through all of them. You just don't know Jewish history. All you know about Jews is Hollywood and Netanyahu. Their children were sold from them, they were shipped here and there, they were denied their identity (as you Black Fake Hebrew Israelites---BFHI---try to do to them), the were scattered to the winds, etc.

They are “still supposed to be” in the land of their captors? Says who? You and Ben Schnizzrael?

Not suffering? They're being genocided by the Palestinazis, they're right now unable to walk the streets in public in parts of Europe because of the Muzscum, and so on.

They were many times in prisons. What the hell do you call a dungeon of the Spanish Inquisition? That is only one example.

They have been destroyed how many times now?

You are not a Hebrew. The Bible says no such thing. You're an Afro-whitey Yank, likely of mostly W African ancestry, and the writers of the Bible knew nothing of W Africa. They knew about Egypt, Ethiopia, Somalia, so they knew black people obviously (even Moses' wife was black), but they didn't know about YOÜ. So YOU are not in the Bible.

You are not a Hebrew, to sum it all up.

Level 8

Location hidden

#60768 Apr 25, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the fake, boy. You're a 3-specie-in-1 Afro-whitey Yank with no culture.
Your racism against Jews will be repaid, boy.
You are being watched.
Wise up while you still can.
And watch your goddam tone when addressing me, boy. I'll slap that attitude out of you in a most unpleasant fashion.
You HEAR me, boy!???
Jeremiah 31:27 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will sow the house of Israel and the house of Judah with the seed of man, and with the seed of beast.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tips on getting a white girl (Aug '11) 7 min sadat 99
African Americans are in denial about systemati... 9 min Barkey 19
white girls are cute 22 min sadat 1
Why do white people love Asians ? (Oct '10) 25 min aziandood 12
HANNIBAL BARCA - of Carthage (North Africa) ... (Oct '07) 27 min trollslayer 2,068
Trump will destroy America ! 42 min The L 98
Why english white south africans hate boer whit... (Jan '10) 1 hr Exodus7 74
White men are better lovers? 1 hr -The Black Foreig... 542
Another police officer murdered today during a ... 1 hr Fred 69
Who is selina london? 2 hr selina london 73
Harris County Deputy Murdered 3 hr African AE 107
Egyptians in Egypt 3 hr African AE 507
More from around the web