Hebrew Israelite

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#60720 Apr 25, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>The Canaanites (Hyksos) conquered Egypt! They ruled for over 100 years! Not bad for people who supposedly had leprosy! You seem to overlook the fact that Abraham went to Canaan!
100 years is no time not even enough to breed in our breed our the looks of anybody, mostly women would be raped, by a army, of whom ever, naw, your slow are very stupid! which?

Level 8

Location hidden

#60721 Apr 25, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh. So the people called west Africans area not still slaves? Were they not enslaved? Ben we were all seers!!!!!! Jew meant ask the angels u see in yo visions questions!!!!! The culture is within; Jesus said it in the bible!!!!! So telling me that its about a particular people is wrong since people in afrtica today do not practice what they used to! They lost tOo!!!!!
whom the west africans slaves to? they stupid for the stuff happing to them, they cut white man lose, they do good, they stealing they own kind out, plus they have land an history an never suffered slavery,we needs to take they land

Level 8

Location hidden

#60722 Apr 25, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Uve got hyksos. German, macedonian. Scythian bloods in you my friend......... That's all uve been shouting here....... Damn!
gone prop you on that!! YOU HIT THAT DEVIL hard! smack i heard it way over here hahahah lol hahah
7New Earth7

Sweden

#60724 Apr 25, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>no slavery no hebrew, they was all removed, it took 300 years to do it, we the only Hebrew
Ben u knows what I say overtakes yours: www.google.com/search...
7New Earth7

Sweden

#60725 Apr 25, 2013
I've shown evidence the washitaw is Debe. And I've shown Debe is in the bible.
7New Earth7

Sweden

#60726 Apr 25, 2013
So u can't be sure where u from Ben, if u mixed from washitaw or from Africa or from the EU Ben. You just can't be sure.
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#60727 Apr 25, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>gone prop you on that!! YOU HIT THAT DEVIL hard! smack i heard it way over here hahahah lol hahah
Hyksos are the Israelites! They were Semites! I hit both you devils with one smack!
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#60728 Apr 25, 2013
Proof the Hyksos were related to the Hebrews,then later the Israelites!

www.texdawg.com/hyksos.html

mailstar.net/four-room-house.html
7New Earth7

Sweden

#60729 Apr 25, 2013
African AE wrote:
I don't blame u don't get me wrong.but no time for emotions here bro. If I were u ill do EXAxCTLY what u r duin. But sorry.

Level 8

Location hidden

#60730 Apr 25, 2013
African AE wrote:
GARBAGE i want even waste my time! lol
7New Earth7

Sweden

#60731 Apr 25, 2013
African AE wrote:
I didn't even click
Bmacwaters

United States

#60732 Apr 25, 2013
The "African American" are the people that GOD favors! God's chosen people. The meek. The ones at the bottom. The ones that everyone else ridicules, including Africans, yet are copied to a "T". The ones you love to hate. The ones secretly worshipped by everyone else. Some without acknowledgement. Got Africans, Europeans, Asians, and Indians saggin their pants and yelling out "what's up my n*****" to each other and really meaning it. Hilarious.
The Messiah is in New York right now. Specifically Harlem. You can deny it all you want but you cannot take away the facts. We were the descendants of Abraham that were taken to a foreign land and placed in bondage 400 years and would eventually be given that land. You put a true New Yorker in a crowd and the New Yorker shines and that's anywhere on God's green and blue earth. That's not a coincidence, that's prophesy!
7New Earth7

Sweden

#60733 Apr 25, 2013
Bmacwaters wrote:
The "African American" are the people that GOD favors! God's chosen people. The meek. The ones at the bottom. The ones that everyone else ridicules, including Africans, yet are copied to a "T". The ones you love to hate. The ones secretly worshipped by everyone else. Some without acknowledgement. Got Africans, Europeans, Asians, and Indians saggin their pants and yelling out "what's up my n*****" to each other and really meaning it. Hilarious.
The Messiah is in New York right now. Specifically Harlem. You can deny it all you want but you cannot take away the facts. We were the descendants of Abraham that were taken to a foreign land and placed in bondage 400 years and would eventually be given that land. You put a true New Yorker in a crowd and the New Yorker shines and that's anywhere on God's green and blue earth. That's not a coincidence, that's prophesy!
www.google.com/search...
Chlo

United States

#60734 Apr 25, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Egyptians and Israelites look alike because the Egyptians were mixed race and look exactly like they do today. DNA proves it and so does skull craniology. Modern Egyptians absolutely agree with me and so does the world! The Copts are the real ancient Egpytians! They also absolutely agree with me!
Egypt is in AFRICA, African are black. The Israelites looked like Egyptians they were black as well!! The BIBLE says the people were black!! Why do keep lying to yourself?
Chlo

United States

#60735 Apr 25, 2013
The Jews do NOT fit the descriptions of the Israelites! The Jews did NOT go through any of the Curses! The Jews ARE Gentiles! So that should tell you the Jews are NOT the Israelites but GENTILES.

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#60736 Apr 25, 2013
Funny how all of these Jews and Arabs have haplogroup E1b1a...HUH??????????

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#60737 Apr 25, 2013
Bmacwaters

United States

#60738 Apr 25, 2013
Chlo wrote:
<quoted text>
Egypt is in AFRICA, African are black. The Israelites looked like Egyptians they were black as well!! The BIBLE says the people were black!! Why do keep lying to yourself?
He's not lying to himself. He's lying to us. I don't believe the devil! Ha!
Bmacwaters

United States

#60739 Apr 25, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
Funny how all of these Jews and Arabs have haplogroup E1b1a...HUH??????????
Look at the Spanish people in the Americas. You can't tell the difference between them and Arabs. That's because its the same mixture and the common denominator is African blood! As far as the Jews are concerned, I bet Netanyahu doesn't have E1b1a. Huh?.....????
But as I said before that genetics game is a bunch of crap. And they are following the wrong chromosome. The X chromosome has 2.8 more genetic material than the Y chromosome and the mitochondrial DNA only gets passed from mother to child so why are they tracing the Y chromosomes? To confuse gullible, ignorant, think they know it all, stup!d individuals like yourself. Ha!

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#60740 Apr 25, 2013
Chlo wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong on every count. Jews are Hebrews. You are not.

Egypt was not all black. The Hebrews were not black. Hebrews could have been in Lower Egypt and passed as Egyptians, who also, many of them, were of Eurasian type.

But I'm sure they still wore their Hebrew clothing and so were recognizeable anyway. Why would the Egyptians care if Hebrews were there? All sorts if foreigners were in Egypt.

You are not a Hebrew.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dems Finally showing some BackBone 4 min Harrisson 8
Pervet James Franco 4 min Post Pervert Era 2
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min RoxLo 1,684,566
The joke of the century: Negroes think they're ... 6 min Snr 146
News Google Appoints New Head Of Women And Black Com... 7 min Ugly monkeys 2
Is it "fair" to cheat for slave descended blacks? 10 min Affirmative Actio... 2
Black "History" Month 10 min Snr 9
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 25 min Harrisson 911
Racist White People on MLK Day. 1 hr Savant 136
WHITE FOLKS: YOU need to know what King Knew! 1 hr Savant 164
Democrats decide that illegal immigrants are mo... 1 hr el rey de los cam... 32
Bets on how long shutdown will last... 2 hr Marcus Washington 33
More from around the web