Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#60696 Apr 25, 2013
Josiah's great-grandfather was King Hezekiah who was a reformer.Josiah had four sons:Johanan, Eliakim (born c. 634 BC) by Zebudah the daughter of Pedaiah of Rumah,Mattanyahu (c. 618 BC) and Shallum (633/632 BC) both by Hamutal,Shallum succeeded Josiah as king of Judah, under the name Jehoahaz.Shallum was succeeded by Eliakim, under the name Jehoiakim who was succeeded by his own son Jeconiah; then Jeconiah was succeeded to the throne by Mattanyahu, under the name Zedekiah. Zedekiah was the last king of Judah before the kingdom was conquered by the Babylon Armenian Scythian Chaldean Amorite Edom peoples,they ran us into africa from Judah,ok let look at this,King Josiah killed the Sepahraviam of Bethel! an PUT THEM TO DEATH!Josiah encouraged the exclusive worship of Yahweh and outlawed all other forms of worship.2 Kings 23,ok as you read 2kings 23;1-4 you gone see the found the Book with the Laws an they was going back to Convent Laws it was TOUGH, Enemy was in Israel all the peoples had ran to Judah an the Amorite Babylonian Sepharvaim Priest the Chaldean Magi peoples that worship the Host of Heaven was in our Land,that was in 621BC africa Egypt was on our side militarily,ok lets look at what King Josiah did to the Sepharvaim an them Chaldean Magi peoples that was Amorites,an Edom, this in 621BC,this going to be 33 years before Judah get over ran by Scythian Armenian Babylonian peoples that would later calll them selfs jews!in 588BC,check what our good King did to them,first he started in Jerusalem, anybody down with Baal was on the destruction list!2 Kings 23:4;And the king commanded Hilkiah the high priest,and the priests of the second order,and the keepers of the door,to bring forth out of the temple of the LORD all the vessels that were made for Baal,and for the grove,and for all the host of heaven: and he burned them without Jerusalem in the fields of Kidron, and carried the ashes of them unto Bethel.2 Kings 23:5;And he put down the idolatrous priests, whom the kings of Judah had ordained to burn incense in the high places in the cities of Judah,and in the places round about Jerusalem; them also that burned incense unto Baal,to the sun,and to the moon, and to the planets,and to all the host of heaven.them going to be your Jewish peoples with that Astrology, the Magi peoples!plus it was the Sun worship, from Egypt ok King Josiah was at them,2 Kings 23:6;And he brought out the grove from the house of the LORD, without Jerusalem, unto the brook Kidron,and burned it at the brook Kidron,and stamped it small to powder, and cast the powder thereof upon the graves of the children of the people.2 Kings 23:7;And he brake down the houses of the sodomites,that were by the house of the LORD, where the women wove hangings for the grove.2 Kings 23:8;And he brought all the priests out of the cities of Judah,and defiled the high places where the priests had burned incense,from Geba to Beersheba,and brake down the high places of the gates that were in the entering in of the gate of Joshua the governor of the city,which were on a man's left hand at the gate of the city.2 Kings 23:9;Nevertheless the priests of the high places came not up to the altar of the LORD in Jerusalem,but they did eat of the unleavened bread among their brethren.2 Kings 23:10;And he defiled Topheth,which is in the valley of the children of Hinnom, that no man might make his son or his daughter to pass through the fire to Molech,2 Kings 23:11;And he took away the horses that the kings of Judah had given to the sun,at the entering in of the house of the LORD,by the chamber of Nathanmelech the chamberlain,which was in the suburbs,and burned the chariots of the sun with fire.2 Kings 23:12;.And the altars that were on the top of the upper chamber of Ahaz,which the kings of Judah had made,and the altars which Manasseh had made in the two courts of the house of the LORD,did the king beat down,and brake them down from thence, and cast the dust of them into the brook Kidron.,

Level 8

Location hidden

#60697 Apr 25, 2013
you see king Josiah, was at that Babylonian Egyptian religious system that was in our Land!that was making us Fall, we under they Babylonian system with that Christ mess, the son of a god an he being the demi-god,ok check this,it get deep,2 Kings 23:13;And the high places that were before Jerusalem, which were on the right hand of the mount of corruption, which Solomon the king of Israel had builded for Ashtoreth the abomination of the Zidonians, and for Chemosh the abomination of the Moabites, and for Milcom the abomination of the children of Ammon, did the king defile.This what made Kingdom Fall what King Solomon did, he let the Devil system into the Land,King Josiah was taking them an it OUT,them systems going to be of Amorite in origin,2 Kings 23:14;And he brake in pieces the images, and cut down the groves, and filled their places with the bones of men.2 Kings 23:15;Moreover the altar that was at Bethel, and the high place which Jeroboam the son of Nebat, who made Israel to sin, had made, both that altar and the high place he brake down, and burned the high place, and stamped it small to powder, and burned the grove.this would be an ATTACK on them Sepharvaim, that was set up in 721 by the Assyrians 2 Kings 17:24;an they was in Bethel; 2 Kings 17:27;Then the king of Assyria commanded, saying, Carry thither one of the priests whom ye brought from thence; and let them go and dwell there, and let him teach them the manner of the God of the land you is the manner of the god of the Land was Hathor what Jeroboam had,brung from Egypt, an the king of Babylon ask for Bro in 721BC to help the Sepharvaim,they brung him back. ok 100 years later king Josiah, was trying to get all of them out the Land,an he was at them with his whole Heart!2 Kings 23:16;And as Josiah turned himself, he spied the sepulchres that were there in the mount, and sent, and took the bones out of the sepulchres, and burned them upon the altar, and polluted it, according to the word of the LORD which the man of God proclaimed, who proclaimed these words.king Josiah KILLED THEY PRIEST which whould up set them in Babylon an put they Evil system on the Move, as long as they had a light! a system of Evilness in our Land, they stay at Bay,but when we Attacked that Amorite system they came,2 Kings 23:19;And all the houses also of the high places that were in the cities of Samaria, which the kings of Israel had made to provoke the LORD to anger, Josiah took away, and did to them according to all the acts that he had done in Bethel.KING JOSIAH HAD POWER OVER THE 10 tribes thats was in Judah because the Assyrians had ran them into Judah doing King Hezekiah Days we was still there, so king Josiah with Yisrael that was in Judah they would go an Attack the peoples living in Samaria them Jews them sepahrvaims an others, 2 Kings 23:20;And he slew all the priests of the high places that were there upon the altars, and burned men's bones upon them, and returned to Jerusalem.SEE they attacked them devils an made it back to the strong Hold, but some Years Later LUCIFER THE BABYLONIAN KING CAME HIMSELF! an they was putting peoples eyes out, an they had a CREW OF SCYTIAN KILLERS WITH THEM an they would wipe us out, because we wouldnt let that babylonian system Jeroboam brung to our Land, we didnt hold fast to the Law, an CREATORS wrath was at us,look King Josiah wasnt having non of that in Jerusalem,2 Kings 23:23;But in the eighteenth year of king Josiah, wherein this passover was holden to the LORD in Jerusalem.2 Kings 23:24;Moreover the workers with familiar spirits, and the wizards, and the images, and the idols, and all the abominations that were spied in the land of Judah and in Jerusalem, did Josiah put away, that he might perform the words of the law which were written in the book that Hilkiah the priest found in the house of the LORD. ok when the Babylonian came to Judah an tried to set up a King they was trying that same mess they do today! THIS is a Babylonian system!
7New Earth7

Sweden

#60698 Apr 25, 2013
So Ben all I have said doesn't discredit what uve said!

Level 8

Location hidden

#60699 Apr 25, 2013
the sepharvaim lay low in 588, the Scythian Ashkenazim that run us into africa set up shop, sepharvaim moved into jerusalem, Ashkenaz settled in SAMARIA, see the SWITCH,is a THROUGH OFF,Ashkenaz scythian wqas given Land, an SEPHARVAIM TAUGHT them like yo jez-us an peoples, SEE all real HEBREWS was in africa, hiding, moving west. EAST an Jerusalem had been BURNED UP IN OUR EYES by the SCYTHIAN S

Level 8

Location hidden

#60700 Apr 25, 2013
Nebuchadnezzar II) 605 – 562 BC Chaldean king. Defeated the Egyptians and Assyrians at Carchemish. Is associated with Daniel in the Bible.ok lets see this its more
than 40 arrowhead varieties that can be traces back to the 9th. BCE in the Pontic-Caspian steppeand Transcaucasia. the Scythian s used them on Jerusalem,with the Chaldean s was Attacking Judah,Scythian trilobes ARROWHEADS were found at Tel Megadim, Atlit, Megiddo, Keisan, Shiqmona,Samaria, Tel Michal, Gezer, Tel en-Nasbeh, Jerusalem (in the City of David,Ketef Hinnom, and on the Southwestern Hill at Ashkelon, Ekron, Ashdod, Tel Batash, Tel el-Hesi, Lachish, Beth Shemesh, Gil’am, En-Gedi,Tel el-Mazar, Busayra, Tawilan, Umm el-Biyara, Tel ‘Ira, Jemmeh, Kadesh Barnea, Masos,Anthedon, Migdol in the Sinai, and other sites.Scythian Arrowheads,they stem from the Babylonian conquest and they are evidence of a garrison of imperial soldiers during this period. Thus, the arrowheads at Ekron were of Scythian origin,Those found at Ashkelon belong putatively to the Babylonian destructionlayer. At Jerusalem a couple trilobes were found in Babylonian destruction layer, one near atower thought to be used by the Babylonians and the other in the so-called House of Seals.SCRIBES GONE BE UP IN THERE!Scythian Chaldeans shot so many Arrows at them its still a bunch Left!Excavations of Scythian settlements throughout Russia and the Ukraine have yielded various objects which have also been found in the Middle Eastern areas which the Scythians invaded around the time of the Old Testament prophets.- The Scythians had a very specific style of arrowhead.The very same style of arrowhead was unearthed in Samaria, Lachish and Amman (Jordan).
- The same goes for Scythian horse bridles and iron axes.co-operation between the Scythians and the Babylonians, Indeed, there is both historical and archaeological evidence that the Scythians were mercenaries used by Nebuchadnezzar in his attack upon Jerusalem.Scythian arrowheads have been found around Jerusalem in the same material which dates to the Babylonian destruction of the city and temple, Nebuchadnezzar II began a small guerrilla warfare against Jerusalem; then, in 607 B.C., he dispatched a considerable army, and after a while began the siege in person.
7New Earth7

Sweden

#60701 Apr 25, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>ITS NO way to make peoples that didnt lose Heritage into Hebrews, especially if they still have they history an can remember it, all them connected thru Edom an sepahrvaim, see sepharvaim Took over Immediately after we ran into africa, 588BC, our kings used to Attack them in samaria, ethiopan blood got mixed up thru the Arabs Edomite, they the offshoot of the original sepharvims, the arabs is, an the more lighter the more scythian ashkenaz they have, ethiopian fall in under they branch, ok NO one is a Hebrews unless you lose heritage an ship to strange land for 400 to serve enemys in slavery, you have to have that as being a hebrew
Lol! Ben all I'm saying is that if it wasn't for the fact that haile selassie won musolini in the war, u and I wouldn't be here today, the entire African continent would have become scythian ashkenazi! So Ethiopia linked us to god, that's all I'm saying.
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#60702 Apr 25, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
Ben, from my 6th sense (3rd eyes) I have SEEN 'CLEARLY' that Haile Selassie I connected Ethiopia to God. He is sitting on his throne now in heaven. Every other history within the time frame when the first western Europeans changed the rituals of early ethiopians till the time of Haile Selassie are irrelevant.
And I'm trying to make you see that Hebrews were the gods.
Yikes!!
7New Earth7

Sweden

#60703 Apr 25, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
Nebuchadnezzar II) 605 – 562 BC Chaldean king. Defeated the Egyptians and Assyrians at Carchemish. Is associated with Daniel in the Bible.ok lets see this its more
than 40 arrowhead varieties that can be traces back to the 9th. BCE in the Pontic-Caspian steppeand Transcaucasia. the Scythian s used them on Jerusalem,with the Chaldean s was Attacking Judah,Scythian trilobes ARROWHEADS were found at Tel Megadim, Atlit, Megiddo, Keisan, Shiqmona,Samaria, Tel Michal, Gezer, Tel en-Nasbeh, Jerusalem (in the City of David,Ketef Hinnom, and on the Southwestern Hill at Ashkelon, Ekron, Ashdod, Tel Batash, Tel el-Hesi, Lachish, Beth Shemesh, Gil’am, En-Gedi,Tel el-Mazar, Busayra, Tawilan, Umm el-Biyara, Tel ‘Ira, Jemmeh, Kadesh Barnea, Masos,Anthedon, Migdol in the Sinai, and other sites.Scythian Arrowheads,they stem from the Babylonian conquest and they are evidence of a garrison of imperial soldiers during this period. Thus, the arrowheads at Ekron were of Scythian origin,Those found at Ashkelon belong putatively to the Babylonian destructionlayer. At Jerusalem a couple trilobes were found in Babylonian destruction layer, one near atower thought to be used by the Babylonians and the other in the so-called House of Seals.SCRIBES GONE BE UP IN THERE!Scythian Chaldeans shot so many Arrows at them its still a bunch Left!Excavations of Scythian settlements throughout Russia and the Ukraine have yielded various objects which have also been found in the Middle Eastern areas which the Scythians invaded around the time of the Old Testament prophets.- The Scythians had a very specific style of arrowhead.The very same style of arrowhead was unearthed in Samaria, Lachish and Amman (Jordan).
- The same goes for Scythian horse bridles and iron axes.co-operation between the Scythians and the Babylonians, Indeed, there is both historical and archaeological evidence that the Scythians were mercenaries used by Nebuchadnezzar in his attack upon Jerusalem.Scythian arrowheads have been found around Jerusalem in the same material which dates to the Babylonian destruction of the city and temple, Nebuchadnezzar II began a small guerrilla warfare against Jerusalem; then, in 607 B.C., he dispatched a considerable army, and after a while began the siege in person.
Again haile selassie didn't finish the job, that's what he told me, and we have to finish it, but he paved the way! So what u, glimmer and I are doing is to finish the war to remove all the scythian indoctrinations in the minds of the present ethiopians and the ebtire globe!!!!!!

I agree with u, ethiopa is still messed up!!!!! likewise every other peoples.
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#60704 Apr 25, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
the sepharvaim lay low in 588, the Scythian Ashkenazim that run us into africa set up shop, sepharvaim moved into jerusalem, Ashkenaz settled in SAMARIA, see the SWITCH,is a THROUGH OFF,Ashkenaz scythian wqas given Land, an SEPHARVAIM TAUGHT them like yo jez-us an peoples, SEE all real HEBREWS was in africa, hiding, moving west. EAST an Jerusalem had been BURNED UP IN OUR EYES by the SCYTHIAN S
What a load of rubbish! There were never any black Hebrews in the Middle East liar!

www.timesofisrael.com/meet-delilah-tv-series-...

The Jews are G-ds chosen and are in their rightful home Israel. They took Israel back from those Muslim biatches and rightfully so! Why is okay for Muslims to take over Israel but not for Jews to take over Israel? After all Israel was Jewish originally! Those who hate the Jews, get on your knees and repent! Hating someone is a sin!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#60705 Apr 25, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
But Ethiopia is connected, and if it wasn't for haile selassie I, no part of the world would have connected back to heaven.
Just ask yoself what would have happened if musolini killed him and took ova; another NAZI death camp regime!!!!!!!!!!
oh my, what u been smoking man? Lool if it wasnt for haile selasie no part of the world woud have connected back to heaven? Lmao.....
Haile selasie is just human just like u and me, he had no power...
The only way to heaven is through the Lord...

Level 8

Location hidden

#60706 Apr 25, 2013
more African, then of the tribes, ok ITS THE SAME NOW, Judah was gone lead the WAY, ok use here in North America has done more for the freedom of our peoples then anybody, ok we have bro come out of the Islands Garvey,that did something, OK WE in North America, is Judah, an south an Island is Israel, THIS GOLD! count on this as being OVER TRUTH, Genesis 49:10 ;The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be.US HEBREWS IN NORTH AMERICA is Judah, we have been the struggle for OUR PEOPLES, Our culture in North DOMINATE,all others, EVEN THOUGH we MISGUIDED, right now,
7New Earth7

Sweden

#60707 Apr 25, 2013
Dawit_Et wrote:
<quoted text>
oh my, what u been smoking man? Lool if it wasnt for haile selasie no part of the world woud have connected back to heaven? Lmao.....
Haile selasie is just human just like u and me, he had no power...
The only way to heaven is through the Lord...
What I mean is if he didn't fight we all be dead!

See man, let's take it easy, a step at a time; if haile didn't stop musolini, who in his time would have? And if nobody did what will Africa and the world be like?

Level 8

Location hidden

#60708 Apr 25, 2013
i post other info, i was righting bout how us north americans are judah i come back Half page Gone when i posted it!
7New Earth7

Sweden

#60709 Apr 25, 2013
West Africa would have been easy for musolini if he won! South too. And u and I know whites would have just kept on fighting and fighting!!!!!! And nuclear bombs and shit!
7New Earth7

Sweden

#60710 Apr 25, 2013
I'm not talking about worshiping haile selassie.

Man WAKE UP!!!!!!! We are in a war!!!!!!!!!! Don't let the internet and you tube entertainment be deceiving you!!!!!!!!!!

WAKE UP!!!!!!!

WAKE UP!!!!!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#60711 Apr 25, 2013
i knows us hebrews in north america to be Judah, an our bro an sis in the islands an south america is Israel, an us north american hebrews thats judah have freed us from slavery an all advancement in stuggle came from us, Genesis 49:10 ;The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be.US HEBREWS IN NORTH AMERICA is Judah, we have been the struggle for OUR PEOPLES, Our culture in North DOMINATE,all others, EVEN THOUGH we MISGUIDED, right now,

Level 8

Location hidden

#60712 Apr 25, 2013
see the CREATOR is talking to two peoples thats the same, israel had seen more invadors the judah, okits the same, israel in the americas south has seen mo mixing then us in north america, same as in the land, judah closer to africa, Israel was closer to the mixed Babylon, an northen peoples DAN,was closer to syria this the door way to all European Cainite peoples with leprosy
7New Earth7

Sweden

#60713 Apr 25, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
i knows us hebrews in north america to be Judah, an our bro an sis in the islands an south america is Israel, an us north american hebrews thats judah have freed us from slavery an all advancement in stuggle came from us, Genesis 49:10 ;The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be.US HEBREWS IN NORTH AMERICA is Judah, we have been the struggle for OUR PEOPLES, Our culture in North DOMINATE,all others, EVEN THOUGH we MISGUIDED, right now,
U be linking this to only one grouping, so what of the people who didn't go as slaves? Apart from that, I keep telling u that Judah means ask!!!!!! Just go to you vision and ask anyone or anything u see there 'any question'.........

'any question'.........

..........any question'.........

..........then ukk find out that there is a culture that is within all of us NOT north American black Hebrew culture..

Level 8

Location hidden

#60714 Apr 25, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
U be linking this to only one grouping, so what of the people who didn't go as slaves? Apart from that, I keep telling u that Judah means ask!!!!!! Just go to you vision and ask anyone or anything u see there 'any question'.........
'any question'.........
..........then ukk find out that there is a culture that is within all of us NOT north American black Hebrew culture..
no slavery no hebrew, they was all removed, it took 300 years to do it, we the only Hebrew
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#60715 Apr 25, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
see the CREATOR is talking to two peoples thats the same, israel had seen more invadors the judah, okits the same, israel in the americas south has seen mo mixing then us in north america, same as in the land, judah closer to africa, Israel was closer to the mixed Babylon, an northen peoples DAN,was closer to syria this the door way to all European Cainite peoples with leprosy
The Canaanites (Hyksos) conquered Egypt! They ruled for over 100 years! Not bad for people who supposedly had leprosy! You seem to overlook the fact that Abraham went to Canaan!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
america will have another black president soon 7 min justhefacts 26
Guitarrist Carlos Santana loves black women. (Nov '12) 8 min Miguel is the man 55
Why do white girls love anal sex? 11 min lol 15
Black Women Taking Well-Endowed White Men (Apr '14) 15 min pathetic 26
Whites are weak but know how to play dirty 17 min lol 1
Black people will never defeat white people. N... 19 min Fleetmaster of He... 1
To Tanzanians: Stop being violent towards Albinos! 22 min Big City Nights 3
BM is mad b/c white girls don't like him. 2 hr Jiggs 402
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 2 hr Gmoney 28,461
Name something POSITIVE about black people. 2 hr Big Knob 309
Did Africans REALLY sell other blacks into slav... 2 hr Sir Jethro 150
REPARATIONS: They Will Be Paid Sooner Or Later 3 hr Don Barros Serrano 1,107
More from around the web