Hebrew Israelite

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#60650 Apr 25, 2013
Ya, he missed all haplotypes, including J. He is left with the sub-saharan E1b1a. He is considering to return to its sub-saharan root, as no Ashkenazi is supporting him. Poor African, not paid for his service. He was thinking the payment to allow him to be accepted as 'Jew' but they ignored him. Probably he may sue them.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#60651 Apr 25, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Perfectly! Thank you, really. Believe me, most Europeans consider the Levant as part of Africa, given all hysterical and genetic evidences. Unlike the troll here, Europeans believe Jews are actually Black. The debate is how black they were? If you might have several forums, you often hear Europeans linking their ancestress to Black people. They used to call their ancestress 'Black Dutch'. They for sure agree Jews are characterized by their black shades, and this is one proof, a tradition of looking Jews as blacks didn't evolve from the blue moon.
black jews walking around free was arab sepharvaim type whom your kind to, you can have us in you to, but yo edom side makes you UNTRUSTWORTHY,you got to condem the edom side an talk about the african hebrews from the west! an central africa , is yo freedom, set yo mind free my brother!

Level 8

Location hidden

#60652 Apr 25, 2013
AE you better be trying to lay down some african roots hahahah lol you mite find a lil hebrew connection hahahah lol AINT NON OF YOU FOOLS HEBREWS UNLESS you connect yo selfs to us Hahahah lol you fools play games an talk yo ass off, aint no Hebrews but us peoples came from the slave ship peoples, GET BACK you damn devils with this FOOLISH TALK!TRICKS

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#60653 Apr 25, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text> ya;ll in same boat, fighting eachother,you got a chance to put life Jacket on, its in his heart not to see us, spiritual blindness, you got that to, but you being here, we saving you! because you see us, an you do want to be near ISRAEL in his right way of thinking!!, i have fun some time, but I SEE YO MIND, come on in!
Don't forget this:

We are Ethiopians and of course, partly descendants of the Ancient Israel. Ethiopia is just the continuation of ancient Israel, around and before the fall of the second temple. We never accept any identity other than Ethiopia and hence we are not claiming any other people. We have our heritage in the land of our forefathers there in Jerusalem, but we have here the true Ark and we believe god wanted the shift of the ancient land to today's Ethiopia. Accordingly, we can't be against God's will and ancient Israel is lost forever. We don't have the intention to settle back there.
7New Earth7

Sweden

#60654 Apr 25, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Perfectly! Thank you, really. Believe me, most Europeans consider the Levant as part of Africa, given all hysterical and genetic evidences. Unlike the troll here, Europeans believe Jews are actually Black. The debate is how black they were? If you might have several forums, you often hear Europeans linking their ancestress to Black people. They used to call their ancestress 'Black Dutch'. They for sure agree Jews are characterized by their black shades, and this is one proof, a tradition of looking Jews as blacks didn't evolve from the blue moon.
www.google.com/search...

Level 8

Location hidden

#60655 Apr 25, 2013
damn devils slick post trying to turn every which way!! you tricks aint talking bout NOTHING,lets get Back to the POINT WE slavery descendent peoples are the ONLY HEBREWS, you devils suffred NO curses LOSE NO LAND, an aint CONTROL by nodody but yo kind, you devils playing GAMES, this Page is ABOUT us HEBREWS, an our STOLEN I,D. an you devils say we aint!! HAVE YOU DEVILS LOST SIGHT OF THAT??????????
Slave Coast Judah

United States

#60656 Apr 25, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
No comment on this.
<quoted text>
Honestly, I don't know much about West African tribes. Northern Nigerian are Chadic in origin, and I assume they have less E1b1a. The actual origin, distribution and age of E1b1a is available every where in sites. Can we be different from all these scholars and science. Science can not follow our wish and all we have to do is to accept and confront with the realities. You are West African, for the last 20kya years, and for sure West African are closer to the ancient Hebrew as compared with Europeans. Pls, Don't hate that fact, and things might change in the near future.
. You don't know about WA tribes, so jus leave Ur at that. Unless your ready to address our specific ancestry and migration history STFU . U failed ny challenge as I thought
7New Earth7

Sweden

#60657 Apr 25, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>whAT the hell you be doing in Poland? jews deep there, its they OG nest, whats it like? peoples kool?
I look at the web stats man not faces, these peeps trying so hard to take over world, that's what they thinking now. They Want to take the milk and honey and feedback chaff.

Level 8

Location hidden

#60658 Apr 25, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget this:
We are Ethiopians and of course, partly descendants of the Ancient Israel. Ethiopia is just the continuation of ancient Israel, around and before the fall of the second temple.
SEE HOW STUPID AN DESPITE YOU SEEM? look devil look yo peoples Never went thru this, Deuteronomy 28:49;The LORD shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand; WHEN THAT happen to yo peoples?? Deuteronomy 28:46;And they shall be upon thee for a sign and for a wonder, and upon thy seed for ever.WHY yo peoples still got Land an aint ever been in SLAVERY as you say? THATS UN HEBREW lol ok devil look Deuteronomy 28:48;Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee.WHEN THAT happen to yo kind? you been FREE the whole time, NOBODY beat you up ran you off, changed yo NAME?YOU CANT ever be a Hebrew unless your mixed with us

Level 8

Location hidden

#60659 Apr 25, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget this:
We are Ethiopians and of course, partly descendants of the Ancient Israel. Ethiopia is just the continuation of ancient Israel, around and before the fall of the second temple. We never accept any identity other than Ethiopia and hence we are not claiming any other people. We have our heritage in the land of our forefathers there in Jerusalem, but we have here the true Ark and we believe god wanted the shift of the ancient land to today's Ethiopia. Accordingly, we can't be against God's will and ancient Israel is lost forever. We don't have the intention to settle back there.
, your a CRIMINAL

Level 8

Location hidden

#60660 Apr 25, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
I look at the web stats man not faces, these peeps trying so hard to take over world, that's what they thinking now. They Want to take the milk and honey and feedback chaff.
thats right

Level 8

Location hidden

#60661 Apr 25, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget this:
you cant ever have ARK devil i have showed you this OVER An OVER, 621BC we had ARK its in Bible. how you get it before 588BC the Hebrews went into africa WITH IT an NOT to ETHIOPIA, but BEYOUND ITS RIVERS way past ethiopia, your a BLACK DEVIL

Level 8

Location hidden

#60662 Apr 25, 2013
Malachi 1:1 The burden of the word of the LORD to Israel by Malachi. you see that word BURDEN? this was in 430BC, we came back or started to come back from Babylon in 538BC,ok 108 years later that was wrote by Malachi the Prophet,Malachi 1:6;A son honoureth his father, and a servant his master: if then I be a father, where is mine honour? and if I be a master, where is my fear? saith the LORD of hosts unto you, O priests, that despise my name. And ye say, Wherein have we despised thy name?Malachi 1:7;Ye offer polluted bread upon mine altar; and ye say, Wherein have we polluted thee? In that ye say, The table of the LORD is contemptible.Malachi 1:8;And if ye offer the blind for sacrifice, is it not evil? and if ye offer the lame and sick, is it not evil? offer it now unto thy governor; will he be pleased with thee, or accept thy person? saith the LORD of hosts,Malachi 1:10;Who is there even among you that would shut the doors for nought? neither do ye kindle fire on mine altar for nought. I have no pleasure in you, saith the LORD of hosts, neither will I accept an offering at your hand,now these the RETURNS being talked to an about, us that went tinto africa was moving to westafrica ok back to point,Malachi 1:11;For from the rising of the sun even unto the going down of the same my name shall be great among the Gentiles; and in every place incense shall be offered unto my name, and a pure offering: for my name shall be great among the heathen, saith the LORD of hosts. Ok stop right here! Ok we know the FREAKY GREEKYS roll up on us in 332BC, from 430BC when the Prophet Malachi wrote that, the Greeks would come to the Land 98 years later, thats real fast if your fixing to lose everything till CREATOR call us Back! Malachi 1:12;But ye have profaned it, in that ye say, The table of the LORD is polluted; and the fruit thereof, even his meat, is contemptible.Malachi 1:13;Ye said also, Behold, what a weariness is it! and ye have snuffed at it, saith the LORD of hosts; and ye brought that which was torn, and the lame, and the sick; thus ye brought an offering: should I accept this of your hand? saith the LORD.Malachi 1:14;But cursed be the deceiver, which hath in his flock a male, and voweth, and sacrificeth unto the Lord a corrupt thing: for I am a great King, saith the LORD of hosts, and my name is dreadful among the heathen.ok our Curse was out lined by Moses, every Curse was in the book,they Got it to check this Malachi 2:1;And now, O ye priests, this commandment is for you.Malachi 2:2;If you will not listen, if you will not take it to heart to give honor to my name, says the LORD of hosts, then I will send the curse upon you and I will curse your blessings. Indeed, I have already cursed them, because you do not lay it to heart.at what point did our heart change? it didnt History showed the Greeks to roll up on us,Scythian Jews had the whole samaria, we was in Jerusalem Judah, ok check this,Malachi 2:3;Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces, even the dung of your solemn feasts; and one shall take you away with it.THAT WAS AN EVICTION NOTICE Greeks came 98 years later 332BC,even the Levites got case away! Malachi 2:8;But ye are departed out of the way; ye have caused many to stumble at the law; ye have corrupted the covenant of Levi, saith the LORD of hosts.Malachi 2:9;Therefore have I also made you contemptible and base before all the people, according as ye have not kept my ways, but have been partial in the law.,Malachi 3:9;Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation. It was over for Returns, so how all them jews get to have books SIN-OF-GOGs an everything! we olny got the church an false gods! an it was a curse put on us! so we the Real, its no peace in Palestine from them jews returning there! they Treaten with NUKE at all times! they aint gone every be the peoples

Level 8

Location hidden

#60663 Apr 25, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget this:
Genesis 36:2;Esau took his wives of the daughters of Canaan; Adah the daughter of Elon the Hittite, and Aholibamah the daughter of Anah the daughter of Zibeon the Hivite;Genesis 36:3;And Bashemath Ishmael's daughter, sister of Nebajoth.Elipahaz married into Egypt, which say they from Ethiopia! ok Yemen is .Elipahaz whom the Ethiopians lived with dont forget EDOM had Canaanite wife's so that seem gen would go to Yemen that was part of Ethiopia! simple as that an History an bible backs it! NOW you just said DNA did the same!oh an the SEPHARVAIMs ran to Yemen them FACTS i can post all day on that! i got abot 4 post related to sepharviams in helping the arabs get Islam off its feet! see the Jews was appoint to steal our heritage By CREATOR, ok every religion they start gone be BIG! make great nations out of the peoples!

Level 8

Location hidden

#60664 Apr 25, 2013
"Nebuzaradan" burned the whole TOWN DOWN NAD because he couldnt find the ARK, we had it in 621BC,2 Chronicles 35:3;And said unto the Levites that taught all Israel, which were holy unto the LORD, Put the holy ark in the house which Solomon the son of David king of Israel did build; it shall not be a burden upon your shoulders: serve now the LORD your God, and his people Israel, IT WASNT IN ETHIOPIA so the king of Babylon was LOOKING FOR IT, ok check this Jeremiah 52:13;And burned the house of the LORD, and the king's house; and all the houses of Jerusalem, and all the houses of the great men, burned he with fire: "Nebuzaradan"was acting a fool, he was the" BURN UP man" for the king of Babylon go in an set Fire, that would make us flee into africa with no where to stay it was like they was making sure we didnt come back! by burning up everything, we would see TEMPLE BURN an that would make us never want to return, an also us seing TEMPLE BURN DOWN, we would know YAH wasnt with us an we would FLEE BIG TIME, with no looking back,ok check this!Jeremiah 52:14;And all the army of the Chaldeans, that were with the captain of the guard, brake down all the walls of Jerusalem round about.now check this!Jeremiah 52:15;Then Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard carried away captive certain of the poor of the people, and the residue of the people that remained in the city, and those that fell away, that fell to the king of Babylon, and the rest of the multitude.THESE the ONE's that took OFF to make it NONE in the Land, where would they stay EVIL DUDE " Nebuzaradan" just burned the place up,ok check this Jeremiah 52:16 But Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard left certain of the poor of the land for vinedressers and for husbandmen.ok lets go back a lil an see what happen to the people that "Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard left" go to Jeremiah 43:3;But Baruch the son of Neriah setteth thee on against us, for to deliver us into the hand of the Chaldeans, that they might put us to death, and carry us away captives into Babylon,Jeremiah 43:4 So Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, and all the people, obeyed not the voice of the LORD, to dwell in the land of Judah.you see it says 'all the people?' Jeremiah 43:5;But Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, took all the remnant of Judah, that were returned from all nations, whither they had been driven, to dwell in the land of Judah;we came back from the Assyrian attacks they had this was the Saite Period an years WE was cool with Etgpt the Black Lands,the Africans got take with us to Assyria, by 588BC we would all be in the Land getting ready to run into africa to Never return till CREATOR call us an we did all go into africa its here they went into africa with the ones Nebuzaradan had left behind Jeremiah 43:6;Even men, and women, and children, and the king's daughters, and every person that Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard had left with Gedaliah the son of Ahikam the son of Shaphan, and Jeremiah the prophet, and Baruch the son of Neriah,Jeremiah 43:7So they came into the land of Egypt: for they obeyed not the voice of the LORD: thus came they even to Tahpanhes.ok I gone show you something that MESSED US UP! in MOSES days it was said"we wasnt suppose to run to Egypt for safety Deuteronomy 17:16;But he shall not multiply horses to himself, nor cause the people to return to Egypt, to the end that he should multiply horses: forasmuch as the LORD hath said unto you, Ye shall henceforth return no more that way.,see we went back that WAY after CREATOR FREED us from that system, where we was the footstool

Level 8

Location hidden

#60665 Apr 25, 2013
ok look at this! everybody agree the Hebrews was ran off the land for VIOLATIONS of the covenant, ok this was told us if w did right an stead in the land we would be able to do this!!! Deuteronomy 15:4;Save when there shall be no poor among you; for the LORD shall greatly bless thee in the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee for an inheritance to possess it: Deuteronomy 15:5;Only if thou carefully hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe to do all these commandments which I command thee this day.Deuteronomy 15:6;For the LORD thy God blesseth thee, as he promised thee: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, but thou shalt not borrow; and thou shalt reign over many nations, but they shall not reign over thee, ok us fleeing into africa with curse on us we wouldnt lend to nobody! jews supose to be under curse if they HEBREWS an NOT OWN THE BANKING SYSTEM, they lend to us check loan pay day advance taking us under!! jews got them on every block in our community,Deuteronomy 28:43;The stranger that is within thee shall get up above thee very high; and thou shalt come down very low.Deuteronomy 28:44;He shall lend to thee, and thou shalt not lend to him: he shall be the head, and thou shalt be the tail.Deuteronomy 28:45;Moreover all these curses shall come upon thee, and shall pursue thee, and overtake thee, till thou be destroyed; because thou hearkenedst not unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to keep his commandments and his statutes which he commanded thee:ok we knows we would get Curse when we ran off Land in 588BC going into the {BLACK LAND e,i EYGPT} Jeremiah 44:8;In that ye provoke me unto wrath with the works of your hands, burning incense unto other gods in the land of Egypt, whither ye be gone to dwell, that ye might cut yourselves off, and that ye might be a curse and a reproach among all the nations of the earth? ok how was they gone get to all NATIONS OF THE EARTH FROM running into the BLACKLAND? the REAL MEANING OF EYGPT , see we just used that house of bondage as a side NAME,
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#60666 Apr 25, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know why you can't get a single man here that supports your position? Sofar, you never pulled one Ashkenazi, doesn't mean they don't know the forum or topix. They don't join you, as they know you are 'Black African', just trolling. Probably, they may pay you for your service, but believe me they never join you in the forum here. You are dirty and confused N!gro. I know they 100X prefer Ethiopian Jews as they continued to airlift more. You just collect your service fee, slave!
Your racism never stops. You really hate black Africans! You worse than any white person. You make fun of African all the time! Im not really surprised because its known that Ethiopians hate black Africans. After all they did have black slaves!
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#60667 Apr 25, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget this:
You have NO Haplogroup J2 so no you not related to any Middle Eastern people! You look nothing like Middle Eastern people and are whether you like it or not, are related overwhelmingly to BLACK AFRICANS! So cry now!

Written by a black man:

www.africanamericanculturalcenterpalmcoast.or...

You are a black African thats what you are!
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#60668 Apr 25, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>jews thur edom got to them, EDOM got them Ethiopians, oh where is the slavery they had? you needs to show it!!! he hates you hhahahah lol hahahah south african an Ethiopia not so cool hahahah lol i would pay to see you clowns in ring,hahahah a India dude with Turban on, dot on forehead, an a Ethiopian with a skinny stick in hand , hahahaha lol with cat skin round his head hahahah lol hahahah fighting it out hahahah lol hahahahah lol
Im much younger than him so I could easy beat him up. He is an old man who is senile!
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#60669 Apr 25, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
I perfectly know your posts are meant just to fight or attack. Therefore, I never expect you will change your position or stop to post your deliberate lie.
As to Ethiopians, we are rich in Haplogroup E, but not the type of sub-saharan. People consider E1b1a as sub-saharan and E1b1b as north African and the middle east (including some Europians). One site says this:
Haplogroup E
http://www.worldfamilies.net/yhaplogroups
"Haplogroup E is one of the two branches of the mega-haplogroup DE. It originated approximately 50,000 years ago. Scientists believe that it ether arose in Africa or represents a back migration. It has been linked to the Neolithic expansion of peoples into Southern Europe. Over sixty subclades of E have been discovered.(E3a: An African lineage. Currently hypothesized that this haplogroup dispersed south from northern Africa within the past 3000 years, by the Bantu agricultural expansion. The most common lineage among African Americans)"
E1b1a is the least of haplotype available in the horn, even less than the middle east. In this regard, we are not related to you. However, we are maternally more (at least 50%) African, still in different version than yours.
Your fucking repeated middle eastern gene could be haplotype J. I know you can't miss that this haplotype is concentrated in every ethnic group here in Ethiopia, the largest being the Amhara, carrying the pure semetic gene J1c3d as much as 30%. We are not mixed much with your fucking J2, only 4% in Amhara.
Again, it is my pleasure to declare the origin of haplogroup J, likely in Ethiopia or the nearby levant. That is in line with the semetic origin theory, ancient Sabeans left their foot print 2000 B.C. much earlier than your fucking middle east.
Haplogroup J
http://www.worldfamilies.net/yhaplogroups
Haplogroup J is a branch of the mega-haplogroup F and its subsequent mega-haplogroup IJ. J originated approximately 25,000 years ago in the Eastern Africa Levant. It has two main branches, J1 and J2. Both are found in Eastern African populations. It has also spread into Europe and the Indian subcontinent during the Bronze Age. J1 is the parent haplogroup of the Cohen Model Haplotype, CMH.(J2: Originated in the northern portion of the Fertile Crescent where it later spread throughout central Asia, the Mediterranean, and south into India. As with other populations with Mediterranean ancestry this lineage is found within Jewish populations.
Research note: Many people new to Genetic Genealogy think the J2 haplogroup is synonymous with having male Jewish ancestry. One should note that having a J2 haplogroup assignment does not necessarily indicate Jewish ancestry. The J2 haplogroup is far more ancient than the Jewish religion and is found in many lines with Mediterranean region ancient ancestry. Another relatively more recent mode for J2's entry into some parts of Europe from the Mediterranean areas could have been the Roman Legions and Roman settlements)
Well, don't ever talk of my rich middle eastern genes, E1b1b & J in Ethiopia. Why are taking them away, while science is telling you that the middle east people are actually recent Ethiopian descendants. You may talk of R, for which you are employed. Once again, I never expect any change from you.
Ethiopian Jews are more related to other Ethiopians and BLACK AFRICANS than Middle Eastern people. HAPLOGROUP J2 COMES FROM THE MIDDLE EAST! IRAQ! Its very likely Abraham and the ancient Canaanites (Asiatics) were Haplogroup J2. Ethiopians HAVE NO HAPLOGROUP J2!
The ancient Samaritans have 2% African DNA. The Iraqi people have 3%-5% African DNA HOW CAN THEY BE RELATED TO ETHIOPIANS? Theyve got more neanderthal DNA!

www.africanamericanculturalcenterpalmcoast.or...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min USAsince1680 1,418,966
MeSo Apologizes !! 4 min KIP 5
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 6 min MICHA 1
Interracial relationships. Who does it AFFECT?... (Sep '15) 8 min KIP 32
I'm an African American woman who hates black men (Aug '11) 30 min Stephanie 39
News Montel Williams Blasts Donald Trump: a A Racist... 37 min T-BOS 4
Why Aren't Caribbean Blacks Considered "African... (Sep '12) 40 min Mercyawaits 112
News What does 'diversity' mean to you? The answer m... (Aug '14) 44 min Mite Be 58
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 2 hr thetruth 514
Black Failure 8 hr LMBAO 63
More from around the web