Hebrew Israelite
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#60617 Apr 24, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>we not bhi that created name,i can show you some white skin hebrews in Bible, they had did wrong but they was stil hebrews Ghazi was one
The Jews were never Scythians! THe Scythians originated in Iran. The Jews originated with Abraham the father of the Jews in the Chaldeans WHICH IS IN IRAQ!
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

#60618 Apr 24, 2013
There's a troll here looking to be fed...DO NOT do it.

http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/2356/donot...

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#60619 Apr 24, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Middle Eastern people ARE NOT related to stupid Ethiopians like you thankfully! The indigenous people of the Middle East have lived there for thousands of years and look nothing like your ugly Ethiopians! According the ancient peoples there was nobody that ruled Babylon called Nimrod!
Ethiopians are the most handsome and beautiful people, as world knows. Most importantly, we are never servant and messenger as you self hating N!gro! Ask any one, the beauty of Ethiopians was never questioned. Your father left you nappy and thick lips and how dare you are talking the issue of beauty and handsome.

Level 6

Location hidden

#60621 Apr 24, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Your quote:
"I never said Ashkenazi are the real Jews"
Your posts:
Glimmer
Nov 7, 2012
" Ashkenazim are likely to be true Jews, but the most ancient ones are the Ethiopians. I am sure for Sephradi Jews. I am also sure there is no n e g r o Jew"
Nov 7, 2012
"Ashkenazim Jews do have an ancient Jewish tradition and those are the ones that suffered by the Nazi Hitlor, while at that time you were very sure that you are not related to Jew/Hebrew. Sephradim do speak semetic language. To lesser extent we share common middle eastern genes while we have zero relation with you.
More over, these people are the ones that protect Jerusalem from muslims and Gentiles. To day we can go to Jerusalem any time to pray and our fathers land is protected. We couldn't get that chance if Jerusalem was not proteceted by Ashkenazim or Sephradi. I believe they are true Jews. "
Nov 6, 2012
"Jews are sons of Jacob, who made one at mount Seni. It is not recent but it has over 3800 years old. Get learnt before you think of claiming to be a Jew. They were originally light brown and olive, after their dispersion, the one that went to north got lighter (the current Sephradim and Ashkenazi Jews), the one that fled south got darker complexation (Ethiopian Jews). They cannot be as dark as AAs, as they all originally have the europian version gene SLC24A5111*A (rs1426654), which is absent in N e g r o s."
Good work, but all the above posts never say 'Ashkenazi are real Jews'. It rather says 'likely'. Still, I can't rule-out the possibility of links with the ancient Jews, but the majority are actually Khazar converts. I see no contradiction from my position today, even if there is, what is wrong in learning later. We are here mainly to learn, not to fight. If you want 'fight' African AE is actually the right person.

Also, you have pointed repeatedly AA hebrew are not Jews. I still believe you are not Jews, never changed from that position. Do you know what your problem is? Your wrong assumption that there are only two alternatives, either ancient Jews were Blacks or whites, or ancient Jews can't be other than either Ashkenazi or AA. My position is clear, none of you were actually descendants of ancient Jews. Ancient Jews descendants are those that are living in the East, mainly southern Arebia, North and North-eastern Africa, although their ancient land was more Northern. They moved south to find favorable environment from expanding desert. Northern middle east are also parts but often mixed with paganic people.
Slave Coast Judah

United States

#60622 Apr 24, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Ethiopians are the most handsome and beautiful people, as world knows. Most importantly, we are never servant and messenger as you self hating N!gro! Ask any one, the beauty of Ethiopians was never questioned. Your father left you nappy and thick lips and how dare you are talking the issue of beauty and handsome.
Wow dude. Modern Ethiopians are weird to me. Nappy is bad? Your branwashed dude. Funny how you ignored how u were owned by Unfazed earlier.

So what do u actually know about the tribes in which the AA descend. Any info on their migration histories, oral traditions, rituals, culture. Simply stating e1ba is weak. Let's get specific. I challenge u. We can go through each one. The Bamileke Egypt, The Tikar Northern Soudan, The Igbo/Yoruba Great lakes. Tutsi, heard of them right ?
They are 85% e1ba by Ur sources. Mande/Sonike/Bafour the Sahel and North AfriCA. GTFOH. These migrations to theie current WA locations happened at different times and waves.
What info do u got about our direct tribal ancestors. If nothing, STFU about it.

Level 6

Location hidden

#60624 Apr 25, 2013
Slave Coast Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow dude. Modern Ethiopians are weird to me. Nappy is bad? Your branwashed dude. Funny how you ignored how u were owned by Unfazed earlier.
No comment on this.
Slave Coast Judah wrote:
<quoted text> So what do u actually know about the tribes in which the AA descend. Any info on their migration histories, oral traditions, rituals, culture. Simply stating e1ba is weak. Let's get specific. I challenge u. We can go through each one. The Bamileke Egypt, The Tikar Northern Soudan, The Igbo/Yoruba Great lakes. Tutsi, heard of them right ?
They are 85% e1ba by Ur sources. Mande/Sonike/Bafour the Sahel and North AfriCA. GTFOH. These migrations to theie current WA locations happened at different times and waves.
What info do u got about our direct tribal ancestors. If nothing, STFU about it.
Honestly, I don't know much about West African tribes. Northern Nigerian are Chadic in origin, and I assume they have less E1b1a. The actual origin, distribution and age of E1b1a is available every where in sites. Can we be different from all these scholars and science. Science can not follow our wish and all we have to do is to accept and confront with the realities. You are West African, for the last 20kya years, and for sure West African are closer to the ancient Hebrew as compared with Europeans. Pls, Don't hate that fact, and things might change in the near future.
African AE

#60625 Apr 25, 2013
West Africans are more related to ancient Hebrews? Oh please. Ancient Hebrews were Caucasian and related to Arabs! West Africans and Ethiopians HAVE NO Haplogroup J2 which is both European and Middle Eastern! Arabs would agree!
www.familytreedna.com/public/j2-arab

Level 6

Location hidden

#60626 Apr 25, 2013
Racism in today's Israel is alarmingly high. Many believe Ethiopians as the only race victims. Actually, the problem in today's Israel is the larger dominant Ashkenazi Jews, who are mixtures of almost every one. Ashkenazi means all other 'Jews' whose linage cannot be attached to any specific group of 'Jews'. Genetics has repeatedly attested not only their Khazar origin, but also most diverse and unrelated each other.(see multiple origin of Ashkenazi Jews). So, what makes them that much racist? Simple, they are most frustrated and do not have confidence in their ancient Jewish origin.

If you see, most of Jewish sites, it is rather odd and unbelievble. One of the sites says this:

"Historically, Sephardic Jews have been more integrated into the local non-Jewish culture than Ashkenazic Jews"

http://www.projetaladin.org/holocaust/en/a-mu...

Mind you, unlike Ashkenazim, Sephardic Jews are semetic speakers and hence likely to relate with ancient middle eastern Jews. Ashkenazim do not speak semetic and as stated above they are most diverse. Who can believe these Ashkenazi racists.
African AE

#60627 Apr 25, 2013
Iv already proved that the ancient Hebrews,Israelites, Jews are Caucasian through DNA and craniology but these dummies on this site continue to go on and on about the above people being related to Ethiopians and West Africans! Please have a good look at your skin colour. Does it look anything like indigenous Middle Eastern people? Probably not! So you are NOT related to the indigenous Middle Eastern people whose ancestors look exactly the same as the Middle Eastern people of today.
Indigenous Samaritans who have lived thousands of years in Israel have 2% African DNA
Iraqi African DNA is 3%-5% These people are more related to neanderthals than Africans! More proof ancient Hebrews were Caucasian:
www.timesofisrael.com/meet-delilah-tv-series-...

So Hollywood portrays the ancient peoples of the Middle East exactly as they are, Caucasian!

Level 6

Location hidden

#60628 Apr 25, 2013
African AE wrote:
West Africans are more related to ancient Hebrews? Oh please. Ancient Hebrews were Caucasian and related to Arabs! West Africans and Ethiopians HAVE NO Haplogroup J2 which is both European and Middle Eastern! Arabs would agree!
Your post is considered as a virus, not allowing free exchange of ideas. You are against the technology, forums and against truth. Men naturally live and use their time for something valuable. Why are you hopeless in life?

Level 6

Location hidden

#60629 Apr 25, 2013
African AE wrote:
Iv already proved that the ancient Hebrews,Israelites, Jews are Caucasian through DNA and craniology but these dummies on this site continue to go on and on about the above people being related to Ethiopians and West Africans! Please have a good look at your skin colour. Does it look anything like indigenous Middle Eastern people? Probably not! So you are NOT related to the indigenous Middle Eastern people whose ancestors look exactly the same as the Middle Eastern people of today.
Indigenous Samaritans who have lived thousands of years in Israel have 2% African DNA
Iraqi African DNA is 3%-5% These people are more related to neanderthals than Africans! More proof ancient Hebrews were Caucasian:
So Hollywood portrays the ancient peoples of the Middle East exactly as they are, Caucasian!
Virus!

Level 6

Location hidden

#60630 Apr 25, 2013
African AE wrote:
Do you know why you can't get a single man here that supports your position? Sofar, you never pulled one Ashkenazi, doesn't mean they don't know the forum or topix. They don't join you, as they know you are 'Black African', just trolling. Probably, they may pay you for your service, but believe me they never join you in the forum here. You are dirty and confused N!gro. I know they 100X prefer Ethiopian Jews as they continued to airlift more. You just collect your service fee, slave!

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#60631 Apr 25, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
You should see how these DEVILS are peeping my computer since that post.
As if I'm the BOOGIE MAN or something. DAMN WHAT A BUNCH OF PARANOID SCHIZOPHRENIA BASED DEVILS!!!!!!!!!!
they control my computer, im not computer smart with virus protections, i have to go buy new laptop ever year hahahah lol ahah

Level 8

Location hidden

#60632 Apr 25, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>He is such a liar! He claims Abraham comes from Ethiopia because Mesopotamia is in Ethiopia as well. Then I told him Abraham was a Chaldean. That got the biatch. Then he tried to make out Abraham wasnt the first Hebrew that Ethiopias were. But the bible is very clear which nations are Semites! Ethiopia isnt in the list! If Ethiopians have any Middle Eastern DNA its because some Jew went to Ethiopia and slept with their women just like the Lemba! At least the Lemba are very honest people and not racist like Glimmer!
jews thur edom got to them, EDOM got them Ethiopians, oh where is the slavery they had? you needs to show it!!! he hates you hhahahah lol hahahah south african an Ethiopia not so cool hahahah lol i would pay to see you clowns in ring,hahahah a India dude with Turban on, dot on forehead, an a Ethiopian with a skinny stick in hand , hahahaha lol with cat skin round his head hahahah lol hahahah fighting it out hahahah lol hahahahah lol

Level 8

Location hidden

#60633 Apr 25, 2013
PHAED71 wrote:
<quoted text>
AGREED..INDEED!!
shalom peoples

Level 6

Location hidden

#60634 Apr 25, 2013
African AE wrote:
I perfectly know your posts are meant just to fight or attack. Therefore, I never expect you will change your position or stop to post your deliberate lie.

As to Ethiopians, we are rich in Haplogroup E, but not the type of sub-saharan. People consider E1b1a as sub-saharan and E1b1b as north African and the middle east (including some Europians). One site says this:

Haplogroup E

http://www.worldfamilies.net/yhaplogroups

"Haplogroup E is one of the two branches of the mega-haplogroup DE. It originated approximately 50,000 years ago. Scientists believe that it ether arose in Africa or represents a back migration. It has been linked to the Neolithic expansion of peoples into Southern Europe. Over sixty subclades of E have been discovered.(E3a: An African lineage. Currently hypothesized that this haplogroup dispersed south from northern Africa within the past 3000 years, by the Bantu agricultural expansion. The most common lineage among African Americans)"

E1b1a is the least of haplotype available in the horn, even less than the middle east. In this regard, we are not related to you. However, we are maternally more (at least 50%) African, still in different version than yours.

Your fucking repeated middle eastern gene could be haplotype J. I know you can't miss that this haplotype is concentrated in every ethnic group here in Ethiopia, the largest being the Amhara, carrying the pure semetic gene J1c3d as much as 30%. We are not mixed much with your fucking J2, only 4% in Amhara.

Again, it is my pleasure to declare the origin of haplogroup J, likely in Ethiopia or the nearby levant. That is in line with the semetic origin theory, ancient Sabeans left their foot print 2000 B.C. much earlier than your fucking middle east.

Haplogroup J

http://www.worldfamilies.net/yhaplogroups

Haplogroup J is a branch of the mega-haplogroup F and its subsequent mega-haplogroup IJ. J originated approximately 25,000 years ago in the Eastern Africa Levant. It has two main branches, J1 and J2. Both are found in Eastern African populations. It has also spread into Europe and the Indian subcontinent during the Bronze Age. J1 is the parent haplogroup of the Cohen Model Haplotype, CMH.(J2: Originated in the northern portion of the Fertile Crescent where it later spread throughout central Asia, the Mediterranean, and south into India. As with other populations with Mediterranean ancestry this lineage is found within Jewish populations.

Research note: Many people new to Genetic Genealogy think the J2 haplogroup is synonymous with having male Jewish ancestry. One should note that having a J2 haplogroup assignment does not necessarily indicate Jewish ancestry. The J2 haplogroup is far more ancient than the Jewish religion and is found in many lines with Mediterranean region ancient ancestry. Another relatively more recent mode for J2's entry into some parts of Europe from the Mediterranean areas could have been the Roman Legions and Roman settlements)

Well, don't ever talk of my rich middle eastern genes, E1b1b & J in Ethiopia. Why are taking them away, while science is telling you that the middle east people are actually recent Ethiopian descendants. You may talk of R, for which you are employed. Once again, I never expect any change from you.

Level 8

Location hidden

#60635 Apr 25, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Egyptians and Israelites look alike because the Egyptians were mixed race and look exactly like they do today. DNA proves it and so does skull craniology. Modern Egyptians absolutely agree with me and so does the world! The Copts are the real ancient Egpytians! They also absolutely agree with me!
egptyian been rape by so many nations, they didnt turn white till greeks came in 332 bc, hebrew nation was in africa already, with most Egyptians leaving going south an west an central africa, white had eygpt from 332bc on down, with all nations being there one time or another after that,

Level 6

Location hidden

#60636 Apr 25, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>shalom peoples
Why do you say 'Shalom' rather than 'Selam', try to learn ancient Ethiopian language before you jump to the words unknown to your ancestors.

Level 8

Location hidden

#60637 Apr 25, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>The Jews were never Scythians! THe Scythians originated in Iran. The Jews originated with Abraham the father of the Jews in the Chaldeans WHICH IS IN IRAQ!
ashkenaz rep the scythian family kill that fuss fool! jews cant be nothing but Scythian mixed with Arabs is sepharvaim peoples fool your stupid! lol hahahah you cant change that fool!! thats part of History,an ashkenaz Daddy was GOMER you ass wipe!lol hahahah your funny!! i like when you tell lies, so i can make it right, hahahahlol so i can bring truth to Page hahahahlol GOOD LIE fool hahahah ASHKENAZ GONE ALWAYS BE scythian because scythian Is GOG to an the jews is most differently them, sepahrvaim is them first arabs Mixed with everything, Bear dog, cat, rat, bird, they fucked up an part of SATAN like you devil hahahah lol hahahah

Level 8

Location hidden

#60638 Apr 25, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you say 'Shalom' rather than 'Selam', try to learn ancient Ethiopian language before you jump to the words unknown to your ancestors.
shut yo weasel lying ass up , yo only way out is to come clean ,confess our hebrew heritage, an join our fight! or stay a fool, everybody can wake up, if you start telling truth, we cant use that against you, but yo lie is OVER its DONE, come on in my bro, see Ethiopians was in Land, an we had a few Prophets that had Cush blood in the Zephaniah was one ,come clean an be part of the real Hebrew peoples,is the only way yo peoples gone make it in these last days, WE can save yo kind,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min Nameless 1,744,261
This is why Negroes must go 52 min FireFellow44 38
Two loitering Starbucks arrested. Race card pu... 56 min FireFellow44 177
"The First 48 Hours" and "Crime 360" Designed... (Jun '09) 56 min Really 168
Why do American Blacks think they're Egyptians? (Apr '12) 1 hr FireFellow44 3,792
ATTN: Dew Claw is Barros' New Name 1 hr FireFellow44 9
STARBUCK'S Strikes Back! 1 hr FireFellow44 9
Barbara Bush passes away 1 hr FireFellow44 49
If slavery were reinstated would you even want ... 10 hr Fireyfellow44 73
Todays dead mudshark story 12 hr coretta 84