Hebrew Israelite

Level 6

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#59916 Apr 17, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Whereas with real information you antisemitic racists are punked & debunked regularly.
And after Boston, the surveillance will be tightened.
What you mean that you have been DEBUNKEd REGULARY BY ME ALONE

HERE is the proof that your race is NOT A HEBREWS but a KHAZAR

today's “Jews” originated from Khazaria
http://www.texemarrs.com/042013/jews_not_desc...

The newest DNA science finding is from Dr. Eran Elhaik (“a Jew”) and associates at the McKusick-Nathans Institute of Genetic Medicine, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. In research accepted December 5, 2012 and published by the Oxford University Press on behalf of the Society of Molecular Biology and Evolution, it was found that the “Khazarian Hypothesis” is scientifically correct.

What exactly is the “Khazarian Hypothesis?” Simply stated, it holds that the Jewry genome is a mosaic of ancestries which rise primarily out of the Khazars

So now complain to the Khazar Dr. Eran Elhaik and associates at the McKusick-Nathans Institute of Genetic Medicine, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.

more debunking of Sinajuavis B.S LIES I will quote Professor Roland B. Dixon states emphatically in his Book entitled

(Racial History Of Man, p. 175).

Quote "The great majority of all Jews [Ashkenazi] to-day are 'Semites' only in speech, and their true ancestry goes back not so much to Palestine and Arabia as to the uplands of Anatolia and Armenia, the Caucasus and the steppes of Central Asia, and their nearest relatives are still to be found in these areas to-day"

your scholars and scientists know that You and your race are NOT HEBREWs but a KHAZAR TURK

so why dont you HECKLE that guy or even this other scholar

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#59917 Apr 17, 2013
And the ghosts are flickering. Struggling to hold on to being even semi visibly relevant.

Nazi racist waning jew zoo crew.

Level 7

Location hidden

#59918 Apr 17, 2013
TRUTH HITMAN IS BACK wrote:
<quoted text>Hey you made a comment to unfazed about Isaiah 11-11
here is the scripture
11 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea.
now you pulled this verse to prove that hebrews are living in ethiopia yes you are right
But not all ethiopians are decendants of Hebrews thats not logical understanding.
according to that verse the children of Israel wil be scattered into all countries of Earth NOt JUST ETHIOPIA .
the verse clearly stated that the most high will gather our peopl efrom different parts of Eart different kingdoms
"from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea"
Glimmer wasn't addressing me with Isaiah 11.
He addressed that to AE.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#59919 Apr 17, 2013
Ancient skulls found in Israel. Forensic experts reconstructed their faces. THE REAL HEBREWS OF ISRAEL:

www.timesofisrael.com/meet-delilah-tv-series-...

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#59920 Apr 17, 2013
unfazed wrote:
<quoted text>
It is funny. They're freaking out!
As they ought to. They came in here thinking they are flying over someone's head but found out QUICK that there are some people on this thread that know something about something.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#59921 Apr 17, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
i agree AE is a very effective troll. dude never really says anything, but can still generate a visceral reaction - been doing it for a while... that's some good troll'n.
I research craniology and Haplogroups of ancient peoples of the Middle East, which these dummies never do. Why? Because their lies would be exposed! Fake Hebrew,Israelites!

Level 7

Location hidden

#59922 Apr 17, 2013
The Book of the Prophet Esah/Isaiah 11

1 After this there shall come a ROD forth of the kindred of Jesse, and a BLOSSOM out of his root.

2 The spirit of THE CREATOR shall light upon IT: The spirit of wisdom, and understanding: the spirit of council, and strength: the spirit of knowledge, and of the fear of GOD:

3 And shall make HIM servant in the fear of GOD. For HE shall not give sentence, after the things that shall be brought before HIS eyes, neither reprove a matter at the first hearing:

4 But with righteousness shall HE judge the poor, and with holiness shall HE reform the simple of the world. HE shall smite the world with the staff of HIS mouth, and with the breath of HIS mouth shall HE slay the wicked.

5 Righteousness shall be the girdle of HIS loins, Truth and faithfulness the girdling up of his reins.

6 Then shall the wolf dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down by the goat. Bullocks, lions and cattle shall keep company together, so that a little child shall drive them forth.

7 The cow and the bear shall feed together, and their young ones shall lie together. The lion shall eat straw like the ox, or the cow.

8 The child while he sucketh, shall have a desire to the serpents next, and when he is weened, he shall put his hand in to the cockatrice den.

9 No man shall do evil to another, No man shall destroy another, in all the hill of MY sanctuary. For the earth shall be full of the knowledge of THE CREATOR, even as though the water of the see flowed over the earth.

10 Then shall the Gentiles inquire after the ROOT of Jesse (which shall be set up for a token unto the Gentiles) for HIS dwelling shall be glorious.

11 At the same time shall THE CREATOR take in hand again, to conquer the remnants of HIS people (which are left alive) from the Assirians, Egyptians, Arabians, Morians, Elamites, Caldeyes, Antiochians and Islands of the sea.

12 And HE shall set up a token among the Gentiles, and gather together the dispersed of Israel, Ye, and the outcasts of JUDA from the four corners of the world.

13 The hatred of Ephraim, and the enmity of JUDA shall be clean rooted out. Ephraim shall bear no evil will to JUDA, and JUDA shall not hate Ephraim:

14 But they both together shall fly upon the shoulders of the Philistines toward the west, and spoil them together that dwell toward the East. The Idumites and the Moabites shall let their hands fall, and the Ammonites shall be obedient unto them.

15 THE CREATOR also shall clean the tongues of the Egyptians sea, and with a mighty wind shall HE lift up HIS hand over Nilus, and shall smite HIS seven streams and make men go over dry shod.

16 And thus shall HE make a way for HIS people, that remain from the Assirians, like as it happened to the Israelites, what time they departed out of the land of Egypt.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#59923 Apr 17, 2013
unfazed wrote:
And the ghosts are flickering. Struggling to hold on to being even semi visibly relevant.
Nazi racist waning jew zoo crew.
Fake lying Israelite, Hebrew Christian with no Middle Eastern DNA and most definitely not related to the indigenous people of the Middle East!

Level 6

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#59924 Apr 17, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Caucasians have always been in the Middle East and still are! The modern INDIGENOUS people of the Middle East are Caucasian just like their ancestors. Khazarian JEWS ARE NOT THE ONLY JEWS IN EUROPE! A huge percentage of southern Europeans come from the Middle East including Jews Look for Haplogroup J2 on a Haplogroup map! But of course you wont because you dont like the truth! It exposes the people on this site as liars!
Haplogroup J2 is a KHAZAR genetic type NOt HEBREW I have already shown the science

The REAL HEBREW DNA is as follows Lemba samples carried Y-DNA Haplogroup T, which is considered to be of Near Eastern origin. The Lemba T carriers belonged exclusively to T1b*
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#59925 Apr 17, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
Why are you guys entertaining African AE's erroneous view of Egyptians. Let this troll melt away.
Egyptians were never black whether you like it or not. Ancient Egyptians=Modern Egyptians and modern Egyptians totally agree and so does the world! Who cares what a minority of Afronazis think!

Level 7

Location hidden

#59926 Apr 17, 2013
So if you want to try to blur the line and say "cush means arabia or yemen" ...

You've just been smacked.

Morians are BLACK AFRICANS
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#59927 Apr 17, 2013
<quoted text>Haplogroup J2 is a KHAZAR genetic type NOt HEBREW I have already shown the science
The REAL HEBREW DNA is as follows Lemba samples carried Y-DNA Haplogroup T, which is considered to be of Near Eastern origin. The Lemba T carriers belonged exclusively to T1b*
Haplogroup J2 originates in the Middle East as does Haplogroup J1. The Samaritans have both Haplogroup J1 and J2 and so do the other indigenous Middle Eastern people like the Assyrians and Kurds.
Haplogroup J2 MAP:
http://j2a4h2.blogspot.com

Level 8

Location hidden

#59928 Apr 17, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>You never read history do you? The ancient Neolithic farmers went both into Europe and EGYPT and brought civilization to Egypt! THEY WERE EURASIANS! Their skulls have been found! Also the Hyksos a light skinned people conquered ancient Egypt(before Moses and just before the time of Abraham) The Persians the Assyrians, the Greeks,the Romans all conquered Egypt! None of them were Muslims!!!!!!!!!!
...None of them may not have been Muslim, but NONE of the people groups you've mentioned are indigenous Egyptians either, so cut the sh!t.

And where are you getting this bullsh!t about "neolithic farmers bringing bringing civilization to Egypt"??? Just you implying that only proves that Eurasians are NOT native Egytians.

Besides, INDIGENOUS Egypt (Kimmet) has set the bar in terms of medicine, mathematics, architecture, even agriculture...I don't think a pack of half-white wolves with lawn mowers could contribute much to its Egypt's posterity or overall functionality.

Level 8

Location hidden

#59929 Apr 17, 2013
<quoted text>Haplogroup J2 is a KHAZAR genetic type NOt HEBREW I have already shown the science
Lemba carry an exceptionallly large trace of Hebrew DNA. Its shocking as to how much, especially with all of the colonialism that particular part of Afrika has endured.

Level 8

Location hidden

#59930 Apr 17, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
What a load. Ethiopia is not Israel. The Jews are from Israel. Hebrews were in Israel for millenia.
"atheists from their pagan root"??? That makes no sense. One cannot be pagan AND atheist. Do you even know what these words mean?
But the point is, get this clearly, boy, YOU need to shut your goddam mouth about Israel and Jews. They don't need you defining them or trying to deny their identity. They are Hebrews, and you are not. Learn to live with that.
What's this "BOY" sh!t all about?
7New Earth7

Europe

#59931 Apr 17, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Black clusters doesnt mean black people! Ashkenazi Jews are all white! Please get Schindlers List out, you driving me crazy with your black Jews!
So why are you mute this time bro? Why are you not saying things like this:........."I will be monitoring the outcome of the DNA sampling results coming out from the 425000 black clusters, because I'm looking for evidence of black skeletons."..........

Huh?????????

Bro!!!!!!!!

Why??????????

Please give me R*E*A*S*O*N*S!!!!!!!!!!
-- - - _ _ _SELORNAPADEN

United States

#59932 Apr 17, 2013
DIRTY WHITECUNT

LOW INCOME
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A (LESBO) D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T .
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T ..
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T .
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
r
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T

WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T

WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
ar
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
othr
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
IS
A
LOSER

Level 8

Location hidden

#59933 Apr 17, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
You need also to learn to shut your mouth, boy. The Talmud is not your business. Nor is Judaism at all. Nor Hebrews. Nor Irael. You have nothing to do with any of these things. You are an Afro-whitey Yank with no culture and an identity crisis. Seek therapy. Find resolution in some way OTHER than trying to steal the identity of some other people.
Got that, boy?
Here you go with that "boy" sh!t again.

Listen here...FCUK talmud! It doesn't trump TORAH. Stop implying that it does. And if the principles and laws in THE BOOK (Torah) are truly devinely inspired, in which they ARE, noone here has earned the right to exclusively keep it for themselves.

Now I do realize there are things in Torah that address Isra-EL exclusively...but it also has things in it that are universal too. REALIZE THAT!

Level 8

Location hidden

#59934 Apr 17, 2013
unfazed wrote:
The Book of the Prophet Esah/Isaiah 11
1 After this there shall come a ROD forth of the kindred of Jesse, and a BLOSSOM out of his root.
2 The spirit of THE CREATOR shall light upon IT: The spirit of wisdom, and understanding: the spirit of council, and strength: the spirit of knowledge, and of the fear of GOD:
3 And shall make HIM servant in the fear of GOD. For HE shall not give sentence, after the things that shall be brought before HIS eyes, neither reprove a matter at the first hearing:
4 But with righteousness shall HE judge the poor, and with holiness shall HE reform the simple of the world. HE shall smite the world with the staff of HIS mouth, and with the breath of HIS mouth shall HE slay the wicked.
5 Righteousness shall be the girdle of HIS loins, Truth and faithfulness the girdling up of his reins.
6 Then shall the wolf dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down by the goat. Bullocks, lions and cattle shall keep company together, so that a little child shall drive them forth.
7 The cow and the bear shall feed together, and their young ones shall lie together. The lion shall eat straw like the ox, or the cow.
8 The child while he sucketh, shall have a desire to the serpents next, and when he is weened, he shall put his hand in to the cockatrice den.
9 No man shall do evil to another, No man shall destroy another, in all the hill of MY sanctuary. For the earth shall be full of the knowledge of THE CREATOR, even as though the water of the see flowed over the earth.
10 Then shall the Gentiles inquire after the ROOT of Jesse (which shall be set up for a token unto the Gentiles) for HIS dwelling shall be glorious.
11 At the same time shall THE CREATOR take in hand again, to conquer the remnants of HIS people (which are left alive) from the Assirians, Egyptians, Arabians, Morians, Elamites, Caldeyes, Antiochians and Islands of the sea.
12 And HE shall set up a token among the Gentiles, and gather together the dispersed of Israel, Ye, and the outcasts of JUDA from the four corners of the world.
13 The hatred of Ephraim, and the enmity of JUDA shall be clean rooted out. Ephraim shall bear no evil will to JUDA, and JUDA shall not hate Ephraim:
14 But they both together shall fly upon the shoulders of the Philistines toward the west, and spoil them together that dwell toward the East. The Idumites and the Moabites shall let their hands fall, and the Ammonites shall be obedient unto them.
15 THE CREATOR also shall clean the tongues of the Egyptians sea, and with a mighty wind shall HE lift up HIS hand over Nilus, and shall smite HIS seven streams and make men go over dry shod.
16 And thus shall HE make a way for HIS people, that remain from the Assirians, like as it happened to the Israelites, what time they departed out of the land of Egypt.
Keep bangin' on 'em, princess!!!!!
-- - - _ _ _SELORNAPADEN

San Antonio, TX

#59936 Apr 17, 2013
DIRTY WHITECUNT

LOW INCOME
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A (LESBO) D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T .
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T ..
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T .
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
r
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T

WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T

WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
ar
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
othr
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
IS
A
LOSER

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghost 1,479,981
Yes! Victorian Dresses "DID" COPY natural curva... 4 min Anisha 9
White women 5 min Happyguy 1
Michigan Mayor compares Black people to chimps??? 15 min Israelite Suprema... 2
Why every race of women love black guys? 18 min chinaman 3
Dare I say that "fellatio".... 20 min Ben Quick 10
Why Do So Many Young WW have Mental Health Issues 23 min Ben Quick 3
My Indian cousin married a black man & had a ba... 1 hr zionism is racism 95
Parents Cut Her Off for Dating a Black Man 1 hr Ben Quick 179
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 1 hr Aquarius-wy 213