Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#59843 Apr 16, 2013
African AE wrote:
When the Assyrians conquered ancient Israel, they sent the Israelites into exile in Babylon. After the Assyrians were conquered by the Persians, some of the Israelites returned to Israel but a lot of them stayed in Babylon. The ancestors of these Israelites still live in Iraq. So next time you see an Iraqi man, who knows maybe his ancestor was an Israelite.
you LIE DEVIL bible say we came home from all Nations an we had only been driven away that one time, look fool Jeremiah 43:5;But Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, took all the remnant of Judah, that were returned from all nations, whither they had been driven, to dwell in the land of Judah; TRICK THAT WAS 588BC, when the Babylonians was at us in Jerusalem, WE ALL WENT INTO AFRICA

Level 8

Location hidden

#59844 Apr 16, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
An Ethiopian, born in non-colonized land have healthy mentality and attitude to wards Africans and never had a habit of serving whites, what ever he may look lighter. Good lesson for African AE.
An Ethiopian's perspective on South Africa: My turn to visit my own genesis
http://www.dailymaverick.co.za/opinionista/20...
yo peoples are mental slaves to whites now, your devils to

Level 8

Location hidden

#59845 Apr 16, 2013
black devil worst then white devil to me

Level 8

Location hidden

#59846 Apr 16, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
An Ethiopian, born in non-colonized land have healthy mentality and attitude to wards Africans and never had a habit of serving whites, what ever he may look lighter. Good lesson for African AE.
An Ethiopian's perspective on South Africa: My turn to visit my own genesis
http://www.dailymaverick.co.za/opinionista/20...
I bet you cant change the CREATOR got a SWORD out for your KIND,ETHIOPIAN

Level 8

Location hidden

#59847 Apr 16, 2013
Malachi 1:1 The burden of the word of the LORD to Israel by Malachi. you see that word BURDEN? this was in 430BC, we came back or started to come back from Babylon in 538BC,ok 108 years later that was wrote by Malachi the Prophet,Malachi 1:6;A son honoureth his father, and a servant his master: if then I be a father, where is mine honour? and if I be a master, where is my fear? saith the LORD of hosts unto you, O priests, that despise my name. And ye say, Wherein have we despised thy name?Malachi 1:7;Ye offer polluted bread upon mine altar; and ye say, Wherein have we polluted thee? In that ye say, The table of the LORD is contemptible.Malachi 1:8;And if ye offer the blind for sacrifice, is it not evil? and if ye offer the lame and sick, is it not evil? offer it now unto thy governor; will he be pleased with thee, or accept thy person? saith the LORD of hosts,Malachi 1:10;Who is there even among you that would shut the doors for nought? neither do ye kindle fire on mine altar for nought. I have no pleasure in you, saith the LORD of hosts, neither will I accept an offering at your hand,now these the RETURNS being talked to an about, us that went tinto africa was moving to westafrica ok back to point,Malachi 1:11;For from the rising of the sun even unto the going down of the same my name shall be great among the Gentiles; and in every place incense shall be offered unto my name, and a pure offering: for my name shall be great among the heathen, saith the LORD of hosts. Ok stop right here! Ok we know the FREAKY GREEKYS roll up on us in 332BC, from 430BC when the Prophet Malachi wrote that, the Greeks would come to the Land 98 years later, thats real fast if your fixing to lose everything till CREATOR call us Back! Malachi 1:12;But ye have profaned it, in that ye say, The table of the LORD is polluted; and the fruit thereof, even his meat, is contemptible.Malachi 1:13;Ye said also, Behold, what a weariness is it! and ye have snuffed at it, saith the LORD of hosts; and ye brought that which was torn, and the lame, and the sick; thus ye brought an offering: should I accept this of your hand? saith the LORD.Malachi 1:14;But cursed be the deceiver, which hath in his flock a male, and voweth, and sacrificeth unto the Lord a corrupt thing: for I am a great King, saith the LORD of hosts, and my name is dreadful among the heathen.ok our Curse was out lined by Moses, every Curse was in the book,they Got it to check this Malachi 2:1;And now, O ye priests, this commandment is for you.Malachi 2:2;If you will not listen, if you will not take it to heart to give honor to my name, says the LORD of hosts, then I will send the curse upon you and I will curse your blessings. Indeed, I have already cursed them, because you do not lay it to heart.at what point did our heart change? it didnt History showed the Greeks to roll up on us,Scythian Jews had the whole samaria, we was in Jerusalem Judah, ok check this,Malachi 2:3;Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces, even the dung of your solemn feasts; and one shall take you away with it.THAT WAS AN EVICTION NOTICE Greeks came 98 years later 332BC,even the Levites got case away! Malachi 2:8;But ye are departed out of the way; ye have caused many to stumble at the law; ye have corrupted the covenant of Levi, saith the LORD of hosts.Malachi 2:9;Therefore have I also made you contemptible and base before all the people, according as ye have not kept my ways, but have been partial in the law.,Malachi 3:9;Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation. It was over for Returns, so how all them jews get to have books SIN-OF-GOGs an everything! we olny got the church an false gods! an it was a curse put on us! so we the Real, its no peace in Palestine from them jews returning there! they Threaten with NUKE at all times!

Level 8

Location hidden

#59848 Apr 16, 2013
the jews aint gone every be the peoples , us real Hebrews are controlled to this very day, we the only peoples on face of EARTH not controlled by they race of Peoples, we are controlled here in America, aka Babylon, whites still make the rules for us, Everybody on earth has FREEDOM but us Hebrews whom is controlled by others, other races of peoples control us, CREATOR got to free us from you Devils. WHY WE THE ONLY PEOPLES LANDLESS WITH NO NATIONAL HOME LAND, we have No home land where our peoples from, we have NO GOVERNMENT, we have Nothing as a peoples False created wealth things that cant determine our future as a whole, we are CONTROLED like our peoples was when they was freed from Babylon an came back HOME LOOK LOOK Nehemiah 9:36; Behold, we are servants this day, and for the land that thou gavest unto our fathers to eat the fruit thereof and the good thereof, behold, we are servants in it: Nehemiah 9:37;And it yieldeth much increase unto the kings whom thou hast set over us because of our sins: also they have dominion over our bodies, and over our cattle, at their pleasure, and we are in great distress. THATS STILL LIKE THAT TO THIS DAY, an we dont have NO NATIONAL HOMELAND, where our peoples rule independent from others, WE NEEDS SAVING, our whole life is controlled by others,

Level 8

Location hidden

#59849 Apr 16, 2013
SEE PEOPLES when we go back to AFRICA we gone be some New peoples ARRIVING in some Land the CREATOR gone give us, LIKE OLD TIMES < hahahah lol hhhahah Shalom to the Hebrews, I got alot of work to do Shalom to the Hebrews

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#59850 Apr 16, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>South Africa is not doing very well. The government is so corrupt and really doesnt care for the people at all. The government run hospitals are disgusting and education is probably the worst in the world. The police are absolutely useless. I have no faith in SA future.
It is very common that you divert issues rather than defending on the issue that was posted to you. It is funny to see how you responded to the issue of becoming proud black citizen. How does your reply relate to the issue or you have the problem of understanding that. Can you go back and respond to the Issues what I have posted? Or read this:

red herring

Definition:

An observation that draws attention away from the central issue in an argument or discussion; an informal logical fallacy.

http://grammar.about.com/od/rs/g/redherrterm....

Level 6

Location hidden

#59851 Apr 16, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>yo peoples are mental slaves to whites now, your devils to
"Can the Ethiopian change his skin, or the leopard his spots? then may ye also do good, that are accustomed to do evil"

Jeremiah 13:23

Level 6

Location hidden

#59852 Apr 16, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
the jews aint gone every be the peoples , us real Hebrews are controlled to this very day, we the only peoples on face of EARTH not controlled by they race of Peoples, we are controlled here in America, aka Babylon, whites still make the rules for us, Everybody on earth has FREEDOM but us Hebrews whom is controlled by others, other races of peoples control us, CREATOR got to free us from you Devils. WHY WE THE ONLY PEOPLES LANDLESS WITH NO NATIONAL HOME LAND, we have No home land where our peoples from, we have NO GOVERNMENT, we have Nothing as a peoples False created wealth things that cant determine our future as a whole, we are CONTROLED like our peoples was when they was freed from Babylon an came back HOME LOOK LOOK Nehemiah 9:36; Behold, we are servants this day, and for the land that thou gavest unto our fathers to eat the fruit thereof and the good thereof, behold, we are servants in it: Nehemiah 9:37;And it yieldeth much increase unto the kings whom thou hast set over us because of our sins: also they have dominion over our bodies, and over our cattle, at their pleasure, and we are in great distress. THATS STILL LIKE THAT TO THIS DAY, an we dont have NO NATIONAL HOMELAND, where our peoples rule independent from others, WE NEEDS SAVING, our whole life is controlled by others,
Get of your poletics from here. Do you think there is something you can get by mere complaining? No! It is only during the old slave days that you had problems but today, nothing, but it is just your peoblem that might have caused some peoblem if any. You are given the presidential position and you have been told 100X that being black is just a matter of color. Why can't you change yourself?

Level 6

Location hidden

#59853 Apr 16, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Black man rise and fight these white demons!!!!!!!!!! A few good whites have exposed black history!!!!!!!!!!
You blacks are stagnant!!!!!!!!!!
You ALWAYS WAIT for the likes of CNN and BBC whites to say things like; 425000 black Jewish death camps were recently discovered,!!!!!! Do you see the *B*L*A*C*K in the below excerpt??????????
" The maps the researchers have created to
identify the camps and ghettos turn wide
sections of wartime Europe into black clusters
of death, torture and slavery centered in
Germany and Poland, but reaching in all
directions."
http://www.google.com/search...
You ALWAYS WAIT for the likes of CNN and BBC
Excuse me, I have tried to fund the term 'Black Jew', but could not find. Can you help to show me where it says 'Black Jews'?
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#59854 Apr 16, 2013
The Book of the Prophet Jeremy 13

17 But if Ye will not hear ME, that give You secret warning, I will mourn from MY whole heart for Your stubborness. Piteously will I weep, and the tears shall gush out of MINE eyes. For THE CREATORS Flock shall be carried away captive.

18 Tell the Kings and the Rulers: Humble Your selves, set You down low, For the Crown of Your glory shall fall from Your head.

19 The Cities toward the South shall be shut up, and no man shall open Them. ALL JUDA SHALL BE CARRIED AWAY CAPTIVE, SO THAT NONE SHALL REMAIN.

20 Lift up Your eyes, and behold them, that come from the North: Like a fat flock shall they fall upon Thee. To whom wilt Thou make Thy moan, when they come upon Thee?

21 For Thou hast taught them Thyself, and made them master over Thee. Shall not sorrow come upon Thee, as on a woman travailing with child?

22 And if Thou wouldest say then in Thine heart: Wherefore come these things upon Me? Even for the multitude of Thy blasphemies, shall Thy hinder parts and Thy feet be discovered.

23 For like as the man of Inde may change his skin, and the cat of the mountain her spots: So may Ye that be exercised in evil, do good.

24 Therefore will I scatter You, like as the stubble that is taken away with the South wind.

25 This shall be Your portion, and the portion of Your measure, where with Ye shall be rewarded of ME, saith THE CREATOR: Because Ye have forgotten ME, and put Your trust in deceitful things.

26 Therefore shall I turn Thy clothes over Thy head, and discover Thy Thees, that Thy privaties may be seen:

27 And adultry, Thy deedly malice, Thy beastlyness and Thy shameful whoredom. For upon the fields and hills I have seen Thy abominations. Wo, be unto Thee (O Jerusalem) when wilt Thou ever be cleansed anymore?
Level 7

Location hidden

#59855 Apr 16, 2013

23 FOR LIKE AS THE MAN OF INDE MAY CHANGE HIS SKIN, AND THE CAT OF THE MOUNTAIN HER SPOTS: SO MAY YE THAT BE EXERCISED IN EVIL, DO GOOD.
==========

Interesting, huh?
On SO many levels........
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#59856 Apr 16, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Black man rise and fight these white demons!!!!!!!!!! A few good whites have exposed black history!!!!!!!!!!
You blacks are stagnant!!!!!!!!!!
You ALWAYS WAIT for the likes of CNN and BBC whites to say things like; 425000 black Jewish death camps were recently discovered,!!!!!! Do you see the *B*L*A*C*K in the below excerpt??????????
" The maps the researchers have created to
identify the camps and ghettos turn wide
sections of wartime Europe into black clusters
of death, torture and slavery centered in
Germany and Poland, but reaching in all
directions."
http://www.google.com/search...
Black clusters doesnt mean black people! Ashkenazi Jews are all white! Please get Schindlers List out, you driving me crazy with your black Jews!

Level 6

Location hidden

#59857 Apr 16, 2013
unfazed wrote:
17 But if Ye will not hear ME, that give You secret warning, I will mourn from MY whole heart for Your stubborness. Piteously will I weep, and the tears shall gush out of MINE eyes. For THE CREATORS Flock shall be carried away captive.
18 Tell the Kings and the Rulers: Humble Your selves, set You down low, For the Crown of Your glory shall fall from Your head.
19 The Cities toward the South shall be shut up, and no man shall open Them. ALL JUDA SHALL BE CARRIED AWAY CAPTIVE, SO THAT NONE SHALL REMAIN.
20 Lift up Your eyes, and behold them, that come from the North: Like a fat flock shall they fall upon Thee. To whom wilt Thou make Thy moan, when they come upon Thee?
21 For Thou hast taught them Thyself, and made them master over Thee. Shall not sorrow come upon Thee, as on a woman travailing with child?
22 And if Thou wouldest say then in Thine heart: Wherefore come these things upon Me? Even for the multitude of Thy blasphemies, shall Thy hinder parts and Thy feet be discovered.
23 For like as the man of Inde may change his skin, and the cat of the mountain her spots: So may Ye that be exercised in evil, do good.
24 Therefore will I scatter You, like as the stubble that is taken away with the South wind.
25 This shall be Your portion, and the portion of Your measure, where with Ye shall be rewarded of ME, saith THE CREATOR: Because Ye have forgotten ME, and put Your trust in deceitful things.
26 Therefore shall I turn Thy clothes over Thy head, and discover Thy Thees, that Thy privaties may be seen:
27 And adultry, Thy deedly malice, Thy beastlyness and Thy shameful whoredom. For upon the fields and hills I have seen Thy abominations. Wo, be unto Thee (O Jerusalem) when wilt Thou ever be cleansed anymore?
did you write a new version? read it just for you, devil!
Level 7

Location hidden

#59858 Apr 16, 2013
Nope.

The version that you quoted from was the new version.

LOL. You are in denial.
Level 7

Location hidden

#59859 Apr 16, 2013
Do your research and you will know this.
Level 7

Location hidden

#59860 Apr 16, 2013
Isn't the region of India is believe to be where white skin mutation expanded from after the mutation left Africa?

Mountain cats spots changes from youth to adult stage.

"Lion cubs have a subtle spotted pattern that fades as they mature"

"Young cheetahs have a long fringe of fur on the scruff of their neck and less distinct spots than adult cheetahs"

Basically, THE CREATOR is telling ISRAEL that They can do good and behave... even though They have been accustomed to doing evil.
Therefore They have to suffer punishments for Their sins.

Level 6

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#59861 Apr 16, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>These skeletons are of ancient Jews that existed long before the Khazar Empire! If you look at what I wrote, you will see they are NOT related to European Jews but to Middle Eastern people like the Samaritans. Who lived in Israel at the time of Jesus? JEWS OF COURSE!
Show your skeletal remains PLEASE I DARE YOU.

first I will show you what a Negro skull looks like compared to caucasian skulls

first this is what a NEGRO skull looks like.

http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancien...

Notice the nasal aperture of the Negro Skull Notice it is WIDE and Broad
http://picturestack.com/271/349/4qKPicture4QZ...

Here are negro skull from Africa

Ancient Skull Nubian Museum Aswan

This is a Nubian Male Skull

This is what science has found in the skeletal features of negros

Facial Prognathism(facial forwardness
Smooth and depressed inferior nasal border
Wide nasal chamber
Smaller Nasal spine
Rectangular eye orbits
large Teeth wrinkling of molars

Now lets look at the caucasian skull

THIS IS A TYPICAL WHITE EUROPEAN SKULLS

nasal aperture WHITE MALE SKULL notice it is smaller more acute than the negro skull
http://picturestack.com/271/349/j2kPicture5aS...

European Male skull
Sloping orbits, Nasal spine
http://picturestack.com/273/926/GywPicture7Z4...

This is what science has found in the skeletal features of Caucasians

long and narrow face
Sloping eye orbits
Larger nasal Orbits
Narrow, high nasal opening
sharp inferior nasal border

now can you see differeennce this is what your Forensic science experts know is TRUE

now lets find some skulls from catacombs

This was in the Catacombs in Paris, an underground grave for skeletal remains.
http://reportinglive2011tubingen.files.wordpr...

notice the facial structure of the skull she is attempting to kiss

question? do these skulls look like white skulls of negro?

Notice the nasal aperture is is REALY WIDE and the KEY to understanding this skull is the nasal spine it has little or NO NASAL SPINE

this is a european nasal spine
http://picturestack.com/276/806/ctzPicture3g2...

European whites have a LARGE NASAL SPINE these catacombs skulls have NO NASAL SPINE which makes them NEGRO

So once again I have proved you WRONG!

SHALAM!
Slave Coast Judah

Portland, OR

#59862 Apr 16, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
The averge Nigerians do not have that type of nose. That is bold statement, why can you be proud of the African look of northern and eastern African? You just have to belive that Nigeria is not the only Black people on earth. Don't be suspecious.
. The point as it flew over your head was black people are diverse and even in a place like Nigeria we are very diverse. You even did it yourself, lol. I quote" the average Nigerians don't have that type of nose". That's the same BS non African AE does. WTF is average Nigerian African nose? Gtfoh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If blacks are so smart, why did Darren Wilson g... 5 min Lord Darren Wilson 1
FERGUSON....The fix was in the selection of the... 5 min Rey Boricua 318
Black African's Moors Ruled Europe 700 Years (Aug '12) 5 min Godiva 2,409
how you get a ww to like you? 6 min Gargantos 84
Obama's Amnesty Pushes Blacks Aside 8 min Go Blue Forever 329
All women prefer white men 9 min Gargantos 11
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min sonicfilter 1,144,049
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 30 min KiloEcho 26,631
Incidents of Black on White abuse 59 min Diamondiqa 42
"God" Is Black 2 hr Black Power 54