Hebrew Israelite
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#59889 Apr 16, 2013
WHAT THE REAL ANCIENT JEWS LOOKED LIKE:

www.timesofisrael.com/meet-delilah-tv-series-...

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#59890 Apr 16, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Once again there were Jews in Europe long before the Khazarian Empire ever existed! The Ethiopians ARE NOT the original Jews or the original Christians! Ask Ben!
Dumbass! Every one knows Ethiopia is the first christian state in the world. You first read and then post what you have read preferabily by attaching links. Don't be just gadem impulsive, Or you may also say "Earth is flat and not spherical". Also, to this day, the oldest Jews of the world are the Ethiopians, as they were part of the Biblical life (Read Isayah 11:11). The Bible also says Askenazi are sons of Gomar (Japhet) and non-semetic.

By the way Ethiopian Jews do not accept others as Jews, all what they needed was their ancient Land. They never believe Ashkenazies as Jews, but simple converts. Here is one proof:

"Israeli ambassador to Ethiopia Belyanesh Zevadia – who was born in Ethiopia and lived in Israel for 28 years – the end of the returns to Israel merely marks a new chapter in relations between the two countries"

"Maybe (we are) losing the culture, the Jewish culture," she said

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-432...

Look, she said, Modern Israel is not land for the true Jews, but Ethiopia. Indeed they are converts, aethists from their pagan root.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#59891 Apr 16, 2013
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#59893 Apr 16, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbass! Every one knows Ethiopia is the first christian state in the world. You first read and then post what you have read preferabily by attaching links. Don't be just gadem impulsive, Or you may also say "Earth is flat and not spherical". Also, to this day, the oldest Jews of the world are the Ethiopians, as they were part of the Biblical life (Read Isayah 11:11). The Bible also says Askenazi are sons of Gomar (Japhet) and non-semetic.
By the way Ethiopian Jews do not accept others as Jews, all what they needed was their ancient Land. They never believe Ashkenazies as Jews, but simple converts. Here is one proof:
"Israeli ambassador to Ethiopia Belyanesh Zevadia – who was born in Ethiopia and lived in Israel for 28 years – the end of the returns to Israel merely marks a new chapter in relations between the two countries"
Look, she said, Modern Israel is not land for the true Jews, but Ethiopia. Indeed they are converts, aethists from their pagan root.
So thats why the Jews of Israel dont like Ethiopians! I wonder if the REAL Jews the Samaritans like Ethiopians? THEY ARE THE REAL OWNERS OF ISRAEL! Ethiopians are NOT related to the Samaritans or any other real Jews!!!!!!!!!! or REAL Middle Eastern people like the Assyrians and Kurds!

Level 6

Location hidden

#59894 Apr 16, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Egyptians are mixed race just like me! You mean between Africans and Coloureds? They fight all the time!
www.timeslive.co.za/local/2012/03/20/madness-...
Interesting! I see your picture as per your link here. Is this the type of man you called colored? Confused colored? Check your eyes for color blindness.

http://www.timeslive.co.za/local/2012/03/20/m...
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#59895 Apr 16, 2013
I keep telling the people on this site THAT THE ANCIENT PEOPLE OF ISRAEL WERE CAUCASIAN! ANALYSIS OF ANCIENT SKULLS HAS PROVEN ME CORRECT LOOK AND WEEP!!!!!!!!!

African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#59896 Apr 17, 2013
Khazar Jews WERE NOT THE ONLY JEWS IN EUROPE! ANCIENT SYNAGOGUE DATING BACK TO 150-128 BCE IN GREECE!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delos_Synagogue

Together with the Jewish skeletons in the St Calixtus Catacombs dating back 2000 years, to the above ancient synagogue shows Jews were in Europe LONG BEFORE THE KHAZAR JEWS! Southern Europe has large numbers of REAL Jews who can trace their ancestors to the Middle East!

Level 6

Location hidden

#59897 Apr 17, 2013
African AE wrote:
I keep telling the people on this site THAT THE ANCIENT PEOPLE OF ISRAEL WERE CAUCASIAN! ANALYSIS OF ANCIENT SKULLS HAS PROVEN ME CORRECT LOOK AND WEEP!!!!!!!!!
Europians are allways desperate and spend their life by drawing pictures, that are in their dellusional mind. If they believe ancient Palestines to look as today's, then why do they need to waste their time? Demographic changes are inevitable and that is nature, hence healthy mentality would expect changes between the looks of ancient and today.

In any case, their look is much closer to todays northern African, especially the men. They never look your N!groid feature. However, the woman is unlikely to look ancient and they are trying to link her to the look of Ashkenazi. Today's palestine women look like this:

http://www.sabellaphoto.com/women8a.htm

And other than the light color, she is familiar in northern Africa

Level 6

Location hidden

#59898 Apr 17, 2013
African AE wrote:
Did you see the first of the 6 commenter in these work?
Judy Berkowitz wrote:
Every archaeologist I know - and I worked for the Israel Dept of Antiquities, so I know quite a few - has a really low opinion of Simcha Jacobovici.

IMO: he's just a publicity hound who has found a way to keep himself well-funded and in the public eye.
Do you know who Simcha Jacobovici is? A canadian film professional who produced film in the fight of Ethiopian Jews against Ethiopian Kings. All he was commenting is their biased and racist look for the Ethiopians. Interesting!
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

#59899 Apr 17, 2013
Why are you guys entertaining African AE's erroneous view of Egyptians. Let this troll melt away.

Level 6

Location hidden

#59900 Apr 17, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Egyptians are mixed race just like me! You mean between Africans and Coloureds? They fight all the time!
www.timeslive.co.za/local/2012/03/20/madness-...
It is good that you have linked your ancessters with the ancient Egyptians, who were also Nubians. These people were dominantly blacks and often starved and suffered from diseases.

"A long-standing belief that ancient Egyptian governors and rulers lived the high life is being called into question. A recent excavation of the Qubbet el-Hawa necropolis, in the region of Aswan, has offered up evidence that not even the wealthy rulers of the time could avoid hunger, malnutrition, disease and high infant mortality rate"

http://www.redorbit.com/news/science/11127984...

They also uncovered evidence that the governors of Aswan and their families regularly interbred with the black peoples of neighboring Nubia (present-day Sudan).

I know you will be rushing to deny them, and as usual to close to the white's ass. Self hating N!gro!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#59901 Apr 17, 2013
They also regularly interbred with Caucasians. Ancient Egyptians look exactly like modern Egyptians, mixed race! DNA proves that as well!
mathildasanthropologyblog.wordpress.com/2008/...

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#59902 Apr 17, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
It is good that you have linked your ancessters with the ancient Egyptians, who were also Nubians. These people were dominantly blacks and often starved and suffered from diseases.
"A long-standing belief that ancient Egyptian governors and rulers lived the high life is being called into question. A recent excavation of the Qubbet el-Hawa necropolis, in the region of Aswan, has offered up evidence that not even the wealthy rulers of the time could avoid hunger, malnutrition, disease and high infant mortality rate"
http://www.redorbit.com/news/science/11127984...
They also uncovered evidence that the governors of Aswan and their families regularly interbred with the black peoples of neighboring Nubia (present-day Sudan).
I know you will be rushing to deny them, and as usual to close to the white's ass. Self hating N!gro!
Ethiopian, devil hush that fuss

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#59903 Apr 17, 2013
Glimmer,

You Bedlamite seed of satan personified!.........

The septuagint is a translation. The mere FACT that you repeat the claim of the new version of REVISED texts is quite evident that you are a fake.

Not once have you posted anything "ancient". Just the usual 'jewish' dribble of talmudic lies and deceptions.

What I post is OLDER than what you have EVER posted, mr. "we have the oldest writings" liar!

And you had the nerve to say the septuagint was the oldest? As if that was to mean something.
What the crap do you think the septuagint is, fruitcake? Duh.

Kick rock, you misinformation tool.

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#59904 Apr 17, 2013
You all are well versed. There are no Hebree Schools in Memphis so this the only place I could talk about these things.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#59905 Apr 17, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
What a load. Ethiopia is not Israel. The Jews are from Israel. Hebrews were in Israel for millenia.

"atheists from their pagan root"??? That makes no sense. One cannot be pagan AND atheist. Do you even know what these words mean?

But the point is, get this clearly, boy, YOU need to shut your goddam mouth about Israel and Jews. They don't need you defining them or trying to deny their identity. They are Hebrews, and you are not. Learn to live with that.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#59906 Apr 17, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Glimmer,
You Bedlamite seed of satan personified!.........
The septuagint is a translation. The mere FACT that you repeat the claim of the new version of REVISED texts is quite evident that you are a fake.
Not once have you posted anything "ancient". Just the usual 'jewish' dribble of talmudic lies and deceptions.
What I post is OLDER than what you have EVER posted, mr. "we have the oldest writings" liar!
And you had the nerve to say the septuagint was the oldest? As if that was to mean something.
What the crap do you think the septuagint is, fruitcake? Duh.
Kick rock, you misinformation tool.
You need also to learn to shut your mouth, boy. The Talmud is not your business. Nor is Judaism at all. Nor Hebrews. Nor Irael. You have nothing to do with any of these things. You are an Afro-whitey Yank with no culture and an identity crisis. Seek therapy. Find resolution in some way OTHER than trying to steal the identity of some other people.

Got that, boy?

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#59907 Apr 17, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
Why are you guys entertaining African AE's erroneous view of Egyptians. Let this troll melt away.
i agree AE is a very effective troll. dude never really says anything, but can still generate a visceral reaction - been doing it for a while... that's some good troll'n.

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#59908 Apr 17, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>i agree AE is a very effective troll. dude never really says anything, but can still generate a visceral reaction - been doing it for a while... that's some good troll'n.
Thts y we tht know simply "IG" his post

Level 6

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#59910 Apr 17, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
It is good that you have linked your ancessters with the ancient Egyptians, who were also Nubians. These people were dominantly blacks and I know you will be rushing to deny them, and as usual to close to the white's ass. Self hating N!gro!
Hey you made a comment to unfazed about Isaiah 11-11

here is the scripture

11 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea.

now you pulled this verse to prove that hebrews are living in ethiopia yes you are right

But not all ethiopians are decendants of Hebrews thats not logical understanding.

according to that verse the children of Israel wil be scattered into all countries of Earth NOt JUST ETHIOPIA .

the verse clearly stated that the most high will gather our peopl efrom different parts of Eart different kingdoms

"from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 min dreamhunk 43,623
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Grey Ghostmoron 1,374,970
Africans that talk bad about african americans ... 15 min lord evil 13
Majority of White Women Don't Want Black Men (Jan '13) 21 min Truth Hurts 314
Black Men UnHappy Black women Swearing off them! 24 min cigarface24 1
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 25 min Go Blue Forever 290
Lord evil and Marcus Washington are both white ... 27 min Cigar Face 24 18
Why all black women must breed with white men! 40 min SBT 24
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... (Aug '15) 2 hr PATRIOT DVC MOLON... 1,395
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 2 hr luchadoor 6,267
HANNIBAL BARCA - of Carthage (North Africa) ... (Oct '07) 4 hr Moses 3,631
More from around the web