Hebrew Israelite
7New Earth7

Sweden

#59761 Apr 15, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>My fathers family were never Arabs. They originated in Asia. They had nothing to do with slavery in America. I think the people on this site are all mad! Well I know they are mad. They think they are the real Hebrews/Israelites LOL
No one is paying attention to the next!!!!!!!!

Wow!!!!!!! You may laugh, but it shows a lot!!!! Why have you not asked about the bones in the newly discovered 42000 NAZI death camp sites? It amazes me. Are u really serious about seeking for the truth or r u just trying to defend ur own stake?

Level 6

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#59762 Apr 15, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>They were always Caucasian but not white! They still are Caucasian!
NOT true they never exsisted until the 8th century A.d

Here is the final proof:

today's “Jews” originated from Khazaria
http://www.texemarrs.com/042013/jews_not_desc...

Quote: The newest DNA science finding is from Dr. Eran Elhaik (“a Jew”) and associates at the McKusick-Nathans Institute of Genetic Medicine, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. In research accepted December 5, 2012 and published by the Oxford University Press on behalf of the Society of Molecular Biology and Evolution, it was found that the “Khazarian Hypothesis” is scientifically correct.

What exactly is the “Khazarian Hypothesis?” Simply stated, it holds that the Jewry genome is a mosaic of ancestries which rise primarily out of the Khazars.

Jews are Khazars, not Israelites.

Sorry scientifically proven that the modern day white man is who calls himself a "JEW" is only a KHAZAR

so number 1 fact there have NEVER been found any artifacts of WHITE JEWS

number 2 fact what was the name of these people before they became khazars. No one in history knows that

So you have been endulging in LIES! the white race WAS not a christian nor a Jew until later in history
7New Earth7

Sweden

#59763 Apr 15, 2013
Mind you guys white r still speculating forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php...
Slave Coast Judah

Tacoma, WA

#59764 Apr 15, 2013
African AE wrote:
CAUCASIAN=ARAB,WHITE,INDIAN according to Online Encyclopedia!
What ever happened to your Black deal I'D?
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#59765 Apr 15, 2013
TRUTH HITMAN IS BACK wrote:
<quoted text>NOT true they never exsisted until the 8th century A.d
Here is the final proof:
today's “Jews” originated from Khazaria
http://www.texemarrs.com/042013/jews_not_desc...
Quote: The newest DNA science finding is from Dr. Eran Elhaik (“a Jew”) and associates at the McKusick-Nathans Institute of Genetic Medicine, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. In research accepted December 5, 2012 and published by the Oxford University Press on behalf of the Society of Molecular Biology and Evolution, it was found that the “Khazarian Hypothesis” is scientifically correct.
What exactly is the “Khazarian Hypothesis?” Simply stated, it holds that the Jewry genome is a mosaic of ancestries which rise primarily out of the Khazars.
Jews are Khazars, not Israelites.
Sorry scientifically proven that the modern day white man is who calls himself a "JEW" is only a KHAZAR
so number 1 fact there have NEVER been found any artifacts of WHITE JEWS
number 2 fact what was the name of these people before they became khazars. No one in history knows that
So you have been endulging in LIES! the white race WAS not a christian nor a Jew until later in history
These skeletons are of ancient Jews that existed long before the Khazar Empire! If you look at what I wrote, you will see they are NOT related to European Jews but to Middle Eastern people like the Samaritans. Who lived in Israel at the time of Jesus? JEWS OF COURSE!
7New Earth7

Sweden

#59766 Apr 15, 2013
Daryll

Ardsley, NY

#59767 Apr 15, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
uzar.wordpress.com/2010/01/24/ lost-polish-tribe-on-haiti/
That site shows how your whity Polak asses fought on your whity French bro troops side against our black African bros in Haiti. Get your white Polak ass outa here trying to confuse everyone with your trolling.
7New Earth7

Sweden

#59768 Apr 15, 2013
Daryll wrote:
<quoted text>
That site shows how your whity Polak asses fought on your whity French bro troops side against our black African bros in Haiti. Get your white Polak ass outa here trying to confuse everyone with your trolling.
There are/were NO white Jews! I want to get something right from u, why will u think I'm white when I'm against all white lies?????

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#59769 Apr 15, 2013
"Hey sis AE is not japhet he is EDOM the People of Japhet had nothing to do with our recent enslavement here I will prove it to you with scriptures;"

Hitman, I absolutely agree with you that Edom are responsible for the enslavement of HEBREWS. But, Edom expanded. I disagree with you that AshkeNAZI were not involved. On the contrary, Japhet descendant (AshkeNAZI) also heavily involved in the TAST. As well as India/Indus.

Not only did Hitler blame the usurping jews for slaves being brought to Russia and that part of the world (part of his platform mantra), he and the Russians had set up control in parts of Africa, too. Parting the lands. Where they did lots of their experiments on the indigenous people.

"The triangular trade was was essentially a business of large European seafaring nations, but also the Germans involved in human trafficking: At the behest of the Brandenburg Elector Friedrich Wilhelm I was a squad of soldiers on 1 Tres Puntos in January 1683 at the Cape in what is now Ghana, on land and built a trading fort. The fort was nothing more than a kennel, which bought up the local merchants on the coast of slaves prior to transfer to overseas prison. On the right shoulder to them, the four letters "CABC" burned (Electoral Brandenburg African-Companie) were. Overall, the Brandenburg were directly responsible for the sale of approximately 30,000 Africans to the Americas. But because the profits were not expected to be high, the German interest lasted not long. Already sold in 1721, the Prussian King Friedrich Wilhelm I, the trade continued, "Large Fredericksburg" to the Dutch."

Also this:

Level 7

Location hidden

#59770 Apr 15, 2013
Let us not forget, AshkeNAZIs in the US owned slaves.
Daryll

Ardsley, NY

#59771 Apr 15, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
There are/were NO white Jews! I want to get something right from u, why will u think I'm white when I'm against all white lies?????
Them Jewhos are/were white and you are a damn lying Polak spreading misinformation! You posted some shit link about Pols in Haiti who worship some "Saint" who protects homosexuals. Get your trolling white ass outa here, Polish troll.
7New Earth7

Sweden

#59772 Apr 15, 2013
Daryll wrote:
<quoted text>
Them Jewhos are/were white and you are a damn lying Polak spreading misinformation! You posted some shit link about Pols in Haiti who worship some "Saint" who protects homosexuals. Get your trolling white ass outa here, Polish troll.
All whites were barbaric people! Now Jewish blood in them! They are the Romans in the bible!
7New Earth7

Sweden

#59773 Apr 15, 2013
unfazed wrote:
"Hey sis AE is not japhet he is EDOM the People of Japhet had nothing to do with our recent enslavement here I will prove it to you with scriptures;"
Hitman, I absolutely agree with you that Edom are responsible for the enslavement of HEBREWS. But, Edom expanded. I disagree with you that AshkeNAZI were not involved. On the contrary, Japhet descendant (AshkeNAZI) also heavily involved in the TAST. As well as India/Indus.
Not only did Hitler blame the usurping jews for slaves being brought to Russia and that part of the world (part of his platform mantra), he and the Russians had set up control in parts of Africa, too. Parting the lands. Where they did lots of their experiments on the indigenous people.
"The triangular trade was was essentially a business of large European seafaring nations, but also the Germans involved in human trafficking: At the behest of the Brandenburg Elector Friedrich Wilhelm I was a squad of soldiers on 1 Tres Puntos in January 1683 at the Cape in what is now Ghana, on land and built a trading fort. The fort was nothing more than a kennel, which bought up the local merchants on the coast of slaves prior to transfer to overseas prison. On the right shoulder to them, the four letters "CABC" burned (Electoral Brandenburg African-Companie) were. Overall, the Brandenburg were directly responsible for the sale of approximately 30,000 Africans to the Americas. But because the profits were not expected to be high, the German interest lasted not long. Already sold in 1721, the Prussian King Friedrich Wilhelm I, the trade continued, "Large Fredericksburg" to the Dutch."
Also this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =-eX5T68TQIoXX
Hw come u people AINT seeing that the researchers in these links are trying to highlight black history? www.google.com/search...
Daryll

Ardsley, NY

#59774 Apr 15, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hw come u people AINT seeing that the researchers in these links are trying to highlight black history? www.google.com/search...
Get your lying whiteass outta here, Polak. Them Jewhos have nothing to do with us and neither do you. This is what one of the links you posted states, perv:

"The Polish Catholic Matka Boska Cz&#281;stochowska became the Haitian Vodou Erzulie Dantor, a warrior spirit, the protector of women and children,
associated also with lesbians, homosexual men and abused women."

You disgusting white pervs have always tried to corrupt our beliefs with your sick perverted gay beliefs.
Brink DaFallen Reach

Detroit, MI

#59775 Apr 15, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG!!!
Ni sopria kungi and putum.
King Mansa Musa of Mali richest person of all time…was WORTH A REPORTED $400 BILLION (Rothschild’s $350 Billion)…IN TODAYS USA GREENBACKS!!! I King Mansa Musa in the 14th century (1300’s) he made the trip to Mecca (Saudi, Arabia) from Mali!!! And you claim “NO African has EVER made this JOURNEY across the African Continent???” LOL (SMDH!!!)
How do you think the people got to West, Central and South Africa, when they were not Indigenous to those areas to begin with??? It’s called “MIGRATION” pagan boy.
The Arabs who came in the 7th century A.D, had to learn from those who’d previously migrated to the West of the continent and created the trade routes.
And don’t even come here with that Western BS, claiming the Arabs set up the TRADE in the West of the continent. All they ever did was Invade STEAL, KILL, ENSLAVE, USURP POWER and GOBBLE UP RESOURCES JUST LIKE THEIR WESTERN COUNTERPARTS!!!
The bones are from African continent 35,000 years ago (KEMET…aka today…Egypt) and Southern Levant, Maghreb and many from the Nile valley near Nazlet Khate populations.
Ron Pinhasi
Departent of Biological Anthropology, University of Cambridge, Downing Street,Cambridge CB2 3DZ, U.K
Patrick Semal
Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences, 29 rue Vautier,B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Journal of Human Evolution
(2000)
Senile old atheistic pagan.
Thank you about time I heard about Mansa Musa to be honest though I have heard nothing of him besides his money you got more
7New Earth7

Sweden

#59776 Apr 15, 2013
Daryll wrote:
<quoted text>
Get your lying whiteass outta here, Polak. Them Jewhos have nothing to do with us and neither do you. This is what one of the links you posted states, perv:
"The Polish Catholic Matka Boska Cz&#281;stochowska became the Haitian Vodou Erzulie Dantor, a warrior spirit, the protector of women and children,
associated also with lesbians, homosexual men and abused women."
You disgusting white pervs have always tried to corrupt our beliefs with your sick perverted gay beliefs.
I said it, u like derailing stories, just to make people forget the main issues at hand!

I guess everyone knows that!

Level 7

Location hidden

#59777 Apr 15, 2013
The Book of Job 1

1 Now upon the time, when the Servants of GOD came and stood before THE CREATOR, Sathan came also among Them.

2 And THE CREATOR said unto Sathan: From whence comest thou? Sathan answered THE CREATOR, and said: I have gone about the Land and walked through it.

The Book of Job 2

1 It happened also upon a time, that when the Servants of GOD came and stood before THE CREATOR, Sathan came among Them, and stood before HIM.

2 And THE CREATOR said unto Sathan: From whence comest thou? Sathan answeed and said: I have gone about the Land, and walked through it.
Chlo

Lawrenceville, GA

#59778 Apr 15, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>The ancient Egyptians were most definitely mixed race and look nothing like black Africans. Narrow noses ARE NOT African! Those ancient Egyptians look exactly like my people! DNA and bone analysis prove you wrong. Speak to the experts!
You're trying to change the subject again. I asked you some questions can you not answer them? They were not a mixed race. You always say how blacks were never in the Middle East that we all came from Africa. So if we blacks all came from Africa, doesn't that mean the Egyptians would be black as well. I mean Egypt is in Africa!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#59779 Apr 15, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Then obviously you don't read or know scripture. Ethiopians DID ATTACK ISRAEL to take away all their treasures!
YES, SCRIPTURE does include ETHIOPIA as one of the SEVEN providences of the Persians.
LOL @ denial.
maybe ur imaginary Ethiopia did LOL

HA HA HA @ Ethiopia as "ONE OF SEVEN PROVIDENCES OF THE PERSIANS" HA HA HA

Oooookay Thanks for the Laugh tho...am not even going to answer IT. this is to idiotic LOOL

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#59780 Apr 15, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Oh yeah,, you are not enemies of the state of Israel. You are confederate with them. As scripture says.
BUT< YOU are ENEMIES of the TRUE ISRAELITES AND THE CREATOR.
There is the difference.
<smile>
Are ye not as children of the Ethiopians unto me, O children of Israel? saith the LORD. Have not I brought up Israel out of the land of Egypt?

LOL You see THAT IS HOW THE LORD SEE US Ethiopians ( He MENTIONED US AS AN EXAMPLE OF TRUE WORSHIPPERS NOT HIS ENEMIES SORRY)

<SMILE>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Badjudgment 1,657,927
Did God curse White Men? 2 min Joe don 5
What Race Has Better Fighters, Non-black Or Black? 2 min Ale 181
5-4-3-2-1...Race Card Played 3 min The Patriot 1
Harry 'n Megan 3 min Lori899 83
Did God curse Marcus Washington? 4 min Bill 3
Do mulattos have the smallest penis? 10 min Yisraelite Suprem... 1
Michelle Obama for president!!!! 46 min Harrisson 55
Leftoids Are Mentally Ill 1 hr WitoldPilecki 84
"Jews will not replace us!" 1 hr WitoldPilecki 23