Hebrew Israelite
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#59554 Apr 14, 2013
Slave Coast Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Egypt the term is a late translation. It's the newest translation, lol
2. "Egypts"modern borders have nothing to do with Abrahams timeline.
3. Abraham came from the UR but the land given to him included the Nile River.
4. Abraham and all his decendents intermarried with Nile River people
Here lies the problem. You don't hold weight to the very book who gave u a history. U can't take the geneology out of script and pick and choose. It's all or nothing.
Because geneology of script doesn't apply to eroupeans its not valid. You'd be better off not using biblical terms at all. Just go with the cro magon theory. Why do u keep p* y foottin around the bible when u don't take it seriously.
Im using both the bible, DNA and archeology. When Abraham went into Egypt, Egypt was under the control of the Hyksos a Canaanite people. I dont believe Egyptians at the time of the pyramids were Africans! Looking at photos of the sculptures of the Pharaohs, they are most definitely are NOT black Africans! Abrahams girlfriend was an Egyptian. She had a son named Ishmail who had a son called Mohammed!

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#59555 Apr 14, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Do you look anything like indigenous Middle Eastern people? If not then you a fake Hebrew!
i look like kunte kenti. trick

Level 8

Location hidden

#59556 Apr 14, 2013
you jews needs to come on down with that 80 million so i can get in africa, I WILL TAKE THE UNCLE TOM's to! Mixed peoples can go, I will tell the african Leaders they have to Make ROOM, an they will! GHETTO BOY got a Message for the africans, Give us Land so we can Be free!

Level 8

Location hidden

#59558 Apr 14, 2013
mad an hate me, an sabotage my stuff, that mess IS WEAK AN ITS COWARDLY, cant DEBATE an bring TRUTH OUT? cant convince us? an they Mad? hate me because i want to be ME, i was born in this situation we are in, i didnt make it like this, BUT IM A PART OF IT, OK i wants MY heritage, im not gone be the ZOMBIE you peoples created on Plantation back in the days, I hated to think like that, IM FREE NOW, screw mental slavery! be mad at CREATOR jews not me! take yo fight up with the CREATOR, im just doing what i knows is right for me, an thats my Hebrew Heritage!so to mess with me wont change whats going on!! its out ya'll hands, CREATOR moving us

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#59559 Apr 14, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>...I dont believe Egyptians at the time of the pyramids were Africans! Looking at photos of the sculptures of the Pharaohs, they are most definitely are NOT black Africans! Abrahams girlfriend was an Egyptian. She had a son named Ishmail who had a son called Mohammed!
RIDICULOUS!

When will it register that not all Afrikans look alike.

I realize that white supremists with a limited world view have this tendency to cast all Blacks practically into the same pot, even though we are to an extent, but there are distinctions among US.

Go read a fcukin' book...you fcukin' mental midget!
Chlo

Ellenwood, GA

#59560 Apr 14, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>The Hyksos (Canaanites) had already conquered Egypt by the time Moses was born. The Egyptians were extremely mixed race. He probably dressed like a rich Egyptian because after all he was adopted by the Pharaohs daughter!
You seem to have you bible stories mixed up... Which explains so much. I'm talking about Joseph, Jacob's son who was sold by his own brothers. When they finally saw him in Egypt they didn't recognize him. Moses is a totally different story. Moses was adopted by the Pharaohs daughter, BUT his brother and sister still knew who he was Moses didn't. Joseph on the other hand still knew who he was and knew his brothers, thats why he was able to pull a prank on them. Read the bible and learn something.

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#59561 Apr 14, 2013
Daniel 2

27 Daniel answered the king to his face, and said: As for this secret, for the which the king maketh inquisition: It is neither the wise, the sorcerer, the charmer nor the devil conniver, that can certify the king of it:

28 Only GOD in Heaven can open secrets, and HE it is, that showeth the king Nabuchodonosor, what is for to come in the latter days. Thy dream, and that which thou hast seen in thine head upon thy bed, is this:

29 O king, thou didest cast in thy mind, what should come hereafter: So HE that is the opener of mysteries, telleth thee, what is for to come.

30 As for me, this secret is not shown Me, for any wisdom that I have, more then any other living: But only that I might show thee king the interpretation, and that he might know the thoughts of his own heart.

31 Thou king sawest, and behold: There stood before thee a great image, whose figure was marvelous great, and his visage grim.

32 The image head was of fine gold, his breast and arms of silver, his body and loins were of copper,

33 His legs were of iron, his feet were part of iron, and part of the Earth.

34 This thou sawest, til the time that (with out any hands) there was hewn off a STONE which smote the image upon the feet, that were both of iron and Earth, and brake then to powder:

35 Then was the iron, the Earth, the copper, the silver and the gold broken altogether in pieces: And become like the chaffe of corn, that the wind bloweth away from the summer floors, that they can no more be found. But the STONE that smote the image, became a GREAT MOUNTAIN, which fulfilleth the whole Earth.

36 This is the dream. And now will we show before the king, what it meaneth.

37 O king, thou art a king of kings: For the GOD of Heaven hath given thee a kingdom, riches, strength and majesty:

38 And hath delivered thee all the things, that are among the children of men: The beasts of the field, and the fouls under the Heaven, and given thee dominion over them all. Thou are that golden head.

39 After that there shall arise another kingdom, which shall be less than thine. The third kingdom shall be like copper, and have dominination in all lands.

40 The forth kingdom shall be as strong as iron. For like as iron brusseth and breaketh all things: Ye, even as iron beateth every thing down, so shall it beat down and destroy.

41 Where as thou sawest the feet and toes, part of the Earth and part of iron: That is a divided kingdom, which nevertheless shall have some of the iron ground mixed with it, for so much as thou hast seen the iron mixed with the clay.

42 The toes of the feet that were part of iron and part of clay, signifieth: That it shall be a kingdom partly strong and partly weak.

43 And where as thou sawest iron mixed with clay: They shall mingle themselves with the seed of simple people, and yet not continue one with another, like as iron will not be souldered with a pot sherd.

44 In the days of these kings, shall the GOD of Heaven set up an Everlasting Kingdom which shall not perish, and HIS Kingdom shall not be given over to another people: Ye, the same shall break and destroy all these kingdoms, but it shall endure for ever.

45 And where as thou sawest, that without any hands there was cut out of the Mount a STONE, which brake the iron, the copper, the Earth, the silver and gold in pieces: By that hath the GREAT GOD showed the KING, what will come after this. This a true dream, and the interpretation of it is sure.

Level 7

Location hidden

#59562 Apr 14, 2013
Hyskos were not Canaanites.

Do you ever quit lying?

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#59563 Apr 14, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Do you ever quit lying?
I don't even think he/ she believes 1/2 the sh!t they're saying.

They're just seeing what they can throw up against the wall and what sticks.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#59564 Apr 14, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>RIDICULOUS!
When will it register that not all Afrikans look alike.
I realize that white supremists with a limited world view have this tendency to cast all Blacks practically into the same pot, even though we are to an extent, but there are distinctions among US.
Go read a fcukin' book...you fcukin' mental midget!
I LIVE IN AFRICA, THOSE PEOPLE ARE MIXED RACE AND SOME OF THE PHARAOHS WERE WHITE! MIXED RACE PEOPLE ARE NOT CONSIDERED BLACK IN AFRICA!!!!!!!!!!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#59565 Apr 14, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Do you ever quit lying?
The Hyksos has Canaanite names and their pottery was the same as the Canaanites in the Middle East.

Level 7

Location hidden

#59566 Apr 14, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>I don't even think he/ she believes 1/2 the sh!t they're saying.
They're just seeing what they can throw up against the wall and what sticks.
Correct!!

At one time he was lying that the Hyksos were THE ISRAELITES. He had to be schooled on that one.
Now he is trying to say they are Canaanites. That has been addressed to him also. Yet he is still trying.

They want so desperately to make Egypt white to be able to try to make ISRAELITES white.

It's totally hilarious.

They've already shown that the REAL PHAROAS were black!
The REAL statutes are Africans.
Not those recent whitewashed ones.

Level 7

Location hidden

#59567 Apr 14, 2013
*been

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#59568 Apr 14, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>You crazy you ancient old man! Do you think Im on here all day and all night LOL
You have the nerve to use the word ancient to speak of me??? But it is you who are so old and senile you think that you can create make believe script ure of your own.

Pagan the Bible clearly follow s the lineage via the father, not in your 9th century pagan maternal, just learn about GOD, page Fake Religious Garbage!!&

Now take your Fake religious Garbage to that pagan nonsense to Those Thing that believe in your satanic origins...you Synagogue of satan#!#!

Level 7

Location hidden

#59569 Apr 14, 2013
LOL @ Canaanite names and pottery.

Whooo!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#59570 Apr 14, 2013
unfazed wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct!!
At one time he was lying that the Hyksos were THE ISRAELITES. He had to be schooled on that one.
Now he is trying to say they are Canaanites. That has been addressed to him also. Yet he is still trying.
They want so desperately to make Egypt white to be able to try to make ISRAELITES white.
It's totally hilarious.
They've already shown that the REAL PHAROAS were black!
The REAL statutes are Africans.
Not those recent whitewashed ones.
READ EXTREMELY SLOWLY:
www.christiananswers.net/q-abr/abr-a027.html
Scientist found the skeletons of the ancient Israelites and they were indigenous Middle Eastern people!!!!!!!!!!NOT BLACK!

THE ANCIENT EGYPTIANS WERE MIXED RACE HAPLOGROUPS SAY SO and so do modern Egyptians say so and the WHOLE WORLD AGREES! Who cares what a bunch of dumb,ignorant idiot Afronazis think.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#59571 Apr 14, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
You have the nerve to use the word ancient to speak of me??? But it is you who are so old and senile you think that you can create make believe script ure of your own.
Pagan the Bible clearly follow s the lineage via the father, not in your 9th century pagan maternal, just learn about GOD, page Fake Religious Garbage!!&
Now take your Fake religious Garbage to that pagan nonsense to Those Thing that believe in your satanic origins...you Synagogue of satan#!#!
You are a SATANIC OLD MAN who thinks he is a real Hebrew. Its called hardening of the arteries. It happens when you get old and senile!

Level 7

Location hidden

#59572 Apr 14, 2013
Aww. Why're you mad, though?

Lmao.

You know your bs is just that .... bs.
You reek of desperation on this thread. It's really comical to watch you losing your sh&t.

Level 7

Location hidden

#59573 Apr 14, 2013
Anyway, Back to scriptures on you. Scripture is acid to you and your years of lies.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#59574 Apr 14, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Aww. Why're you mad, though?
Lmao.
You know your bs is just that .... bs.
You reek of desperation on this thread. It's really comical to watch you losing your sh&t.
No Im not upset. I already know that the people on this site live in a dream world. Thats why they dont like DNA it throws their theories out and shows them exactly what they are FAKES!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why do white people hate other races so much 3 min TheOriginalDoby 453
Eminem is the greatest rapper alive 4 min TheOriginalDoby 37
White Women Hate White Men. White Women Belong ... (Apr '14) 4 min madison 64
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Incognito4Ever 1,233,647
Asian Women are tough! 6 min Jax 15
News Must See: Black Family Receives Letter From Nei... 7 min Cywar1 28
Why do others than Blacks and Caucasians freque... 7 min Spock 21
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 27 min Guest 6,866
Blacks Are Biologically Superior To Whites (Sep '12) 1 hr PolakPotrafi 334
Baltimore's deadliest month in 15 years: May co... 4 hr YIM 32