|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody ruled from the Nile to the Euphrates. Abraham was a member of a minority semitic ethnic group in Chaldeaave sitgrhich . He was not Chaldean.
Linguistic analysis shows that the Hebrews came from the same proto-Canaanites as the Canaanites and Phoenicians.
He was a Hebrew. You are not.
i bet you can show a artical where they talking about his Bones, an show me a Picture while your at it show where the Grave is, oh an how long they had Abraham bones? see your a lie

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody ruled from the Nile to the Euphrates. Abraham was a member of a minority semitic ethnic group in Chaldea. He was not Chaldean.
Linguistic analysis shows that the Hebrews came from the same proto-Canaanites as the Canaanites and Phoenicians.
Im a Hebrew an the Jews are not, what part of Prophecy Moses Made fit the Jews?when did the Jews run into africa an never came out in 588BC, the returns from Babylon is accounted for, where was the Jews then? because the two set of Jews was never identified as Hebrews in Bible,so when did jews become Hebrews?

“Jacobs SEED remains scattered”

Level 4

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG!!!
Ni sopria kungi and putum.
King Mansa Musa of Mali richest person of all time…was WORTH A REPORTED $400 BILLION (Rothschild’s $350 Billion)…IN TODAYS USA GREENBACKS!!! I King Mansa Musa in the 14th century (1300’s) he made the trip to Mecca (Saudi, Arabia) from Mali!!! And you claim “NO African has EVER made this JOURNEY across the African Continent???” LOL (SMDH!!!)
How do you think the people got to West, Central and South Africa, when they were not Indigenous to those areas to begin with??? It’s called “MIGRATION” pagan boy.
The Arabs who came in the 7th century A.D, had to learn from those who’d previously migrated to the West of the continent and created the trade routes.
And don’t even come here with that Western BS, claiming the Arabs set up the TRADE in the West of the continent. All they ever did was Invade STEAL, KILL, ENSLAVE, USURP POWER and GOBBLE UP RESOURCES JUST LIKE THEIR WESTERN COUNTERPARTS!!!
The bones are from African continent 35,000 years ago (KEMET…aka today…Egypt) and Southern Levant, Maghreb and many from the Nile valley near Nazlet Khate populations.
Ron Pinhasi
Departent of Biological Anthropology, University of Cambridge, Downing Street,Cambridge CB2 3DZ, U.K
Patrick Semal
Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences, 29 rue Vautier,B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Journal of Human Evolution
(2000)
Senile old atheistic pagan.
Whats funny is these Pagan Darwinist never specifically give any info on the direct tribal lineage of AA and those Migrations within Africa. They say "West Africa" lumping hundreds of ethnic groups together when in reality most have differnt migrations and histories.

Lets breakdown our Specific Lineage.

We can start with Groups like the Mende, Hausa/Fulani, Tikar, Bamileke, Yoruba, Mbundu, Igbo, Ashanti, EWE, for strters.

Each tribe has their own migration story in which none of these tribes are indenginous to West Africa but ALL have arrived only within the last 4000 years at the max and Im being generous. Most of these tribes arrived 3000 years ago or less.

All I hear from u know who is how we have been in WA africa for 50, ooo years, lol. Well if thats the case I challenge people like you know who to show me the
We can start with Groups like the Mende, Hausa/Fulani, Tikar, Bamileke, Yoruba, Mbundu, Igbo, Ashanti, EWE tribal migration history going back further than 3000 years.

Im not saying West Africa wasnt populated BUT the DIRECT TRIBES IN WHICH THE AA AND WEST INDIAN DESCEND just isnt the case.

Good work BTW

Level 4

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>i bet you can show a artical where they talking about his Bones, an show me a Picture while your at it show where the Grave is, oh an how long they had Abraham bones? see your a lie
First off he doesnt believe in script so Abraham doesnt exist. The convo should stop right there.

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody ruled from the Nile to the Euphrates. Abraham was a member of a minority semitic ethnic group in Chaldea. He was not Chaldean.
no one said 'ruled'. his 'seed' is being linked to a region; nile/euphrates. what does this mean?

what is his seed and why is it associated with this area?

I'd say there's some kinda egyptian/sumerian/akkadian connection being made. what say you?

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Slave Coast Judah wrote:
Genesis 15:18 KJV
In the same day the Lord made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:
River Egypt= Hebrew land.
Case closed
WEST AFRICA to Joshua Land, the WHOLE africa belong to us hebrews, Its Hebrew Land, an soon as Bomb come we gone get it ti

Level 4

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Mende, Hausa/Fulani, Tikar, Bamileke, Yoruba, Mbundu, Igbo, Ashanti, EWe.

Which one of these tribes has been in West africa for 30,000 years?

Level 4

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>where is his bones? to even say that?
"Abraham was a Mideastern Semite of type J2. A Hebrew.
And you're not. "

How?

Since Abraham never existed.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

I Oray to CREATOR we get to see the Bomb, that gone set us FREE, an freedom is you answer to yo kind, see whites all up in our life right now, we needs freedom from them

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judah Ben Levi wrote:
<quoted text>
"Abraham was a Mideastern Semite of type J2. A Hebrew.
And you're not. "
How?
Since Abraham never existed.
that fool flip flop like a fish oout of water

Level 4

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. In Lower Egypt, where the Hebrews are proven to have been enslaved, the people are mixed Eurasian and African. Furthermore, Joseph did not have to be in disguise. If the Egyptians saw a foreigner, so what? They knew he was Hebrew.
The Hebrews were not black and you have failed yet again to produce any evidence that they were.
There were black people in the Bible. Was not Jethro black? But the Hebrews were Mideastern type-J Semites just like the Jews of today.
The Hebrews were not black and you have failed yet again to produce any evidence that they were."

The 10 tribes aka Gad Epharim, Manassseh, Naptali, ect.

http://sarabe3.tripod.com/images/imagex035.jp...

http://a4.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/5...

The tribe of Judah AKA Judah Benjamin Levi

http://sarabe3.tripod.com/images/image042.jpg
http://sarabe3.tripod.com/images/image040.jpg

"The Hebrews were not black and you have failed yet again to produce any evidence that they were."

What does being black entail? lol

Even the Northern tribers look like any "Black" walking around the U.S. lol

You mad Bro?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_DjAFTrCjBJw/TBfbj45...

vs.

http://sarabe3.tripod.com/images/imagex035.jp...

Hey Barros

Just imagine this man walking in Cannan
http://chiedwards.com/cornrs.jpg
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Children of ISRAEL tells the adversaries of JUDA that they do not belong to THE CREATOR, are not a part of the ISRAELITES and do not want their help building the Temple.

The kings of Persia and Syria had brought their people and set them in the Land of ISRAEL. Specifically in this chapter, Samaria and JERUSALEM.

Because ISRAELITES wanted no part of them, the Syrias and Persians made war with the ISRAELITES and hindered the ISRAELITES from building.

Then the Persians and Syrians sent a letter in the Syrians language to the king of Persia to complain against JERUSALEM.

NOTE: PROOF THAT PERSIAN/SYRIAN/ELAMITES LANGUAGE WAS DIFFERENT THAN THAT OF THE HEBREWS.

Who were these adversaries?:

Persians, Elamites, Babylonians,

9 We Rehum the chancellor and Samsai the scribe, and the other of the counsel of Dina, of Axphasath, of Tarplat, of Persia, of Arach, of Babilon, of Susan, of Deha, and of Elam,

10 And other of the people, whom the great and noble Asenaphar brought over, and set in the cities of Samaria, and other on this side the water, and in Ceneeth.
Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

The First Book of Esdras the Prophet 4

1 But when the adversaries of JUDA and BenJamin heard, that the Children of THE CAPTIVITY builded the Temple unto THE CREATOR GOD of ISRAEL,

2 They came to Zorobabel and to the Principal Fathers, and said unto Them: We will build with You: For we seek THE CREATOR Your GOD like as Ye do. And we have done sacrifice unto HIM, since the time that Asor Hadon the king of assur brought us up hither.

3 But Zorobabel and Jesua and the other Ancient Fathers of ISRAEL answered them: It belongeth not to you, but to Us to build the House unto Our GOD: For We Ourselves will build alone unto THE CREATOR Our GOD of ISRAEL, as Cyrus the king of Persia hath commanded Us.

4 Then the flock of the Land hindered the People of JUDA, and made Them afraid to build,

5 And hired counsellors against Them and hindered Their devise, and long as Cyrus the king of Persia lived, until the reign of Darius king of Persia.

6 But when Ahasuerus was king, in the beginning of his reign wrote they unto him a complaint against Them of JUDA and JERUSALEM.

7 And in the time of Arthaxerses, wrote Bisellam, Mithridates, Tabeel, and the other of their counsel, unto Arthaxerses king of Persia. But the scripture of the letter was written in the Syrian speech, and was interpreted in the language of the Syrians.

8 Rehum the chancellor, and Samsai the scribe, wrote this letter against JERUSALEM to Arthaxerses the king.

9 We Rehum the chancellor and Samsai the scribe, and the other of the counsel of Dina, of Axphasath, of Tarplat, of Persia, of Arach, of Babilon, of Susan, of Deha, and of Elam,

10 And other of the people, whom the great and noble Asenaphar brought over, and set in the cities of Samaria, and other on this side the water, and in Ceneeth.

11 And this is the sum of the letter that they sent unto king Arthaxerses. Thy servants the men on this side the water, and in Ceneeth.

12 Be it known unto the king, that the IUDEANS are come up from thee to us unto JERUSALEM a city seditious and forward, and build the same, and lay the foundation of the walls thereof, and repair them.

Continued:
Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Continued:

The First Book of Esdras the Prophet 4

13 Be it known now therefore unto the king, that if this City be builded and the walls made up again, then shall not They pay tribute, toll, and yearly custom, and even unto the kings shall this hurt redownde.

14 But now that we all are thereby which destroyed the Temple, we would no longer see the kings dishonor. Therefore sent we out, and caused the king to be certified thereof:

15 That it may be sought in the Chronicles of thy progenitors, and so shalt thou find in the same Chronicles, and perceive, that this City is seditious and noisome unto the kings lands, and that They shall cause others also to befel of the old, and for the same cause was this City destroyed.

16 Therefore do we certify the king, that if this City be builded, and the walls thereof made up, thou shalt keep nothing on this side the water by reason of it.

17 Then sent the king an answer unto Rehum the chancellor, and to Samsai the scribe, and to the other of their counsel that dwell in Samaria, and unto others beyond the water. Peace and salutation.

18 The letter which ye sent unto us, hath been openly read before me,

19 And I have commanded to make search: And it is found, that this City of old, hath made insurrection against kings, and how the uproar and rebellion hath been committed therein.

20 There have been mighty kings also at JERUSALEM which have reigned over all that is beyond the water, and toll, tribute and a yearly custom was given unto them.

21 Do ye now after this commandment, forbid the same men, that the City be not builded, till I have given commandment.

22 Take heed now that ye be not negligent here in, lest the king have harm there through.

23 Now when king Arthaxerses letter was read before Rehum the chancellor and Samsai the scribe and their counsel, they went up in all haste to JERUSALEM unto the IUDEANS, and forbade them with violence and power.

24 Then ceased the work of the House of GOD at JERUSALEM, and continued so unto the second year of Darius king of Persia.

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Sinajuavi ILLITERATE BRAIN DEAD SUMBITCH wrote:
<quoted text>
You're babbling nonsense, John the Non-Hebrew Schlemiel.
You jump from Mansu Musa to Egypt... you're very confused. Since you have no real .historical knowledge you attempt to put together various Afronazi nonsense but it just comes out jumbled gibberish, cult-boy,.
Figure out where those bones are from, fool. They can't be from several places at once... Kemet, Levant, Maghreb, lol... WHAT a moron... your lack of education screams from every post.
For example, you drooling dimwit, a pagan is not an atheist. That is impossible.
Paganism is the original path of all humanity... you should lose your silly fake-Hebrew cultism and get back to the religion of all our ancestors.
Stop being a confused befuddled misfit.
You are not a Hebrew.
Not all of the BONES have to come from a singular population. This goes to show that the: people called Africans today were not only within the African Continent…but were also in the so-called Middle East and the Levant…nit wit!!!

You dead from the neck up beast!!! I used Mansa Musa (richer than even the rothchild’s) to show peoples (in WESTERN CONTINENTAL AFRICA’S) ability to MIGRATE, BETWEEN the so-called Middle East and the “WEST COAST OF THE AFRICAN CONTINENT!!!” I realize that you can’t rap your pin headed micro brain around the FACTS. You discombobulated Moron!!!

I call you an “atheistic pagan,” being the fact that you use MULTIPLE TROLL NAMES (ae…sungu…sammy…paul…barroWHOR E…egyptian…etc…etc…etc…etc). It is extremely obvious that you use a plethora of devices to get on the WWW.

When faced FACTS (which I’ve posted from SCIENTIFIC JOURNALS…RESPECTED AROUND THIS ENTIRE PLANET), all you can resort you is name calling. So, here one for you…bitchboy!!! LOL (SMDH)!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judah Ben Levi wrote:
<quoted text>
All great points
This dude come in here under the "AE title," claiming to be Jew (WISHES)!!! Then he comes under this "barroWHORE/sungu titles(AND COUNTLESS OTHER FREAKING NAMES)" claiming to be a pagan!!! THAT MO FO IS COFUSED PILE OF FECES. LOL (SMDH)!!!

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

JOHNS AN UNEDUCATED SCHLUMP wrote:
<quoted text>
Not all of the BONES have to come from a singular population. This goes to show that the: people called Africans today were not only within the African Continent…but were also in the so-called Middle East and the Levant…nit wit!!!
You dead from the neck up beast!!! I used Mansa Musa (richer than even the rothchild’s) to show peoples (in WESTERN CONTINENTAL AFRICA’S) ability to MIGRATE, BETWEEN the so-called Middle East and the “WEST COAST OF THE AFRICAN CONTINENT!!!” I realize that you can’t rap your pin headed micro brain around the FACTS. You discombobulated Moron!!!
I call you an “atheistic pagan,” being the fact that you use MULTIPLE TROLL NAMES (ae…sungu…sammy…paul…barroWHOR E…egyptian…etc…etc…etc…etc). It is extremely obvious that you use a plethora of devices to get on the WWW.
When faced FACTS (which I’ve posted from SCIENTIFIC JOURNALS…RESPECTED AROUND THIS ENTIRE PLANET), all you can resort you is name calling. So, here one for you…bitchboy!!! LOL (SMDH)!!!
You post no relevant facts, boy, just nonsense. What the hell are you even babbling about?

The Mideast was populated by mideasterners, fool.

You've lost it, but then you never had it. An education, that is...

Get one before attempting to step to me, boy!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judah Ben Levi wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats funny is these Pagan Darwinist never specifically give any info on the direct tribal lineage of AA and those Migrations within Africa. They say "West Africa" lumping hundreds of ethnic groups together when in reality most have differnt migrations and histories.
We can start with Groups like the Mende, Hausa/Fulani, Tikar, Bamileke, Yoruba, Mbundu, Igbo, Ashanti, EWE, for strters.
Each tribe has their own migration story in which none of these tribes are indenginous to West Africa but ALL have arrived only within the last 4000 years at the max and Im being generous. Most of these tribes arrived 3000 years ago or less.
All I hear from u know who is how we have been in WA africa for 50, ooo years, lol. Well if thats the case I challenge people like you know who to show me the
We can start with Groups like the Mende, Hausa/Fulani, Tikar, Bamileke, Yoruba, Mbundu, Igbo, Ashanti, EWE tribal migration history going back further than 3000 years.
Im not saying West Africa wasnt populated BUT the DIRECT TRIBES IN WHICH THE AA AND WEST INDIAN DESCEND just isnt the case.
Good work BTW
That's just it Bro, they can't come back with "FACTS." All they have are INSULTS and their IGNORANT opinions.

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

JOHNS A PISSY BITCH wrote:
<quoted text>
This dude come in here under the "AE title," claiming to be Jew (WISHES)!!! Then he comes under this "barroWHORE/sungu titles(AND COUNTLESS OTHER FREAKING NAMES)" claiming to be a pagan!!! THAT MO FO IS COFUSED PILE OF FECES. LOL (SMDH)!!!
This and Barros Serrano are the only names I'm using, boy. I realize that due to your inferiority and your acute awareness of same, you are having a hysterical breakdown every time I post in your direction.

This is because I call attention to your glaring inferiority, and how that grates on your fragile mental state!!!

Just have that breakdown now, boy, and get it over with. Try not to bang your head on the wall this time.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judah Ben Levi wrote:
<quoted text>
Good work BTW
BTW...THANKS!!!

They will NEVER take the challenge Bro...of proving their "NO FACTS OPINIONS!!!"

Their DUMB enough to think we'll buy in to their BS.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 54,681 - 54,700 of93,553
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••