Hebrew Israelite
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#59251 Apr 11, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir, that's right : AE, jeff, Barry and now the grotesque false African and "black" Deal etc. just one or two huys posting the same B.S. endlessly.
i hope they're paid for that at least.Must boring to them too : having to find new ridculous ID and playing the copy-cat days and nights.
a white/redboi
Shut up homo fairy who pretends to be French!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#59252 Apr 11, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>trick you fixing to have to Pack yo bags to, SOON as MANDELA go to sleep, they gone CLEANS COUNTRY,take everything Back Land to, so where you going?
Im coming to the US to live with you LOL...
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#59253 Apr 11, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right, he doesn't have the basic information hence it is just waste of precious time. I adviced him to read smh.
Silly old man who claims Abraham is Ethiopian! LOL
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#59254 Apr 11, 2013
Chlo wrote:
I guess I will post again.
Ham's descendants are traced to the families of Africa. Ham (Khawm) in Hebrew means BLACK, HOT AND BURNT.
Ham had four sons,
1. CUSH (Ethiopians / Cushites & Nubians),
2. MIZRAIM (Egyptians / Khemet),
3. PHUT (Ancient Somalia),
4. CANAAN (Canaanite, the original inhabitants of the land of Israel) genesis 10:6-19.
If Ham was black doesn't that mean his sons would be too?
The Ancient Greek historian Herodotus, who visited Egypt in the 5th century B.C.E., saw the Egyptians face to face and described them as black-skinned with woolly hair.
Anthropologist, Count Constatin de Volney (1727-1820), spoke about the race of the Egyptians that produced the Pharaohs. He later paid tribute to Herodotus' discovery when he said:
"The ancient Egyptians were true Negroes of the same type as all native born Africans. That being so, we can see how their blood mixed for several centuries with that of the Romans and Greeks, must have lost the intensity of it's original color, while retaining none the less the imprint of its original mold. We can even state as a general principle that the face (referring to The Sphinx) is a kind of monument able, in many cases, to attest to or shed light on historical evidence on the origins of the people."
The fact that the ancient Egyptians were black-skinned prompted Volney to make the following statement:
"What a subject for meditation, just think that the race of black men today our slaves and the object of our scorn, is the very race to which we owe our arts, science and even the use of our speech."
Scientist, R. T. Prittchett, states in his book The Natural History of Man, "In their complex and many of the complexions and in physical peculiarities the Egyptians were an "AFRICAN" race (p 124-125).
Having leprsay turned people white!! So that means their original color was NOT white!
2 Kings 5:27 "The leprosy therefore of Naaman shall cleave unto thee and unto thy seed for ever.” And he went out from his presence a leper, as white as snow".
So being turning white was a disease...
Ready for this?!
Exodus 4:6-7 "And the Lord said furthermore unto him,“Put now thine hand into thy bosom.” And he put his hand into his bosom; and when he took it out, behold, his hand was leprous as snow.
7 And He said,“Put thine hand into thy bosom again.” And he put his hand into his bosom again and plucked it out of his bosom, and behold, it was turned again as his other flesh."
Turning his skin white was a miracle, if his skin was already white then it wouldn't be a miracle.
"Next!!"
Yes Im sure there were Africans but not all Egyptians were Africans. DNA proves that as well. Saying white people came from Lepers is just plain racist. Caucasian people were around long before the Bible. I dont believe there was a world wide flood just a flood in the Middle East. The Hebrews were not Hamites. Abraham was a Shemite indigenous to the Middle East. The Israelites were also Shemites. Shemites are NOT black in origin. The bones of the ancient Israelites were found in Egypt and they were Caucasian!
Do the Math

Madison, MS

#59255 Apr 11, 2013
"jews" don't worship "Nergal"(Aries / Mars), they worship "Saturn"(God of Time / God of Death). The guy who carries a "sickle". "Grim Reaper".

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#59256 Apr 11, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Im coming to the US to live with you LOL...
thats cool you got to do roof work, fool with Yards, Paint, dig holes, climb trees, Can you carry GUN? I wouldnt trust yo ass around me with a GUN, got to Watch yo ass all the time, I got job for ya, im cool with everyone,

Level 8

Location hidden

#59257 Apr 11, 2013
African AE wrote:
I should Have a SPOT where Peoples can come see what the hood is Like with out getting killed!rich dude VACATIONING in the GHETTOS,you get to ride in hood cars, go to hood park, an go to a hood Party to top it off,eat hood food, then you can leave!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#59258 Apr 11, 2013
Do the Math wrote:
"jews" don't worship "Nergal"(Aries / Mars), they worship "Saturn"(God of Time / God of Death). The guy who carries a "sickle". "Grim Reaper".
hush up i said they worship "Nergal" TRICK LOOK AT YO MOVIES, all about DEATH AN WAR,98% they GLORIFY DEATH AN WAR, thats "Nergal" TRICK IN YO FACE, on T,V. an in yo songs

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#59259 Apr 11, 2013
Chlo wrote:
I guess I will post again.
Ham's descendants are traced to the families of Africa. Ham (Khawm) in Hebrew means BLACK, HOT AND BURNT.
Ham had four sons,
1. CUSH (Ethiopians / Cushites & Nubians),
2. MIZRAIM (Egyptians / Khemet),
3. PHUT (Ancient Somalia),
4. CANAAN (Canaanite, the original inhabitants of the land of Israel) genesis 10:6-19.
If Ham was black doesn't that mean his sons would be too?
The Ancient Greek historian Herodotus, who visited Egypt in the 5th century B.C.E., saw the Egyptians face to face and described them as black-skinned with woolly hair.
Anthropologist, Count Constatin de Volney (1727-1820), spoke about the race of the Egyptians that produced the Pharaohs. He later paid tribute to Herodotus' discovery when he said:
"The ancient Egyptians were true Negroes of the same type as all native born Africans. That being so, we can see how their blood mixed for several centuries with that of the Romans and Greeks, must have lost the intensity of it's original color, while retaining none the less the imprint of its original mold. We can even state as a general principle that the face (referring to The Sphinx) is a kind of monument able, in many cases, to attest to or shed light on historical evidence on the origins of the people."
The fact that the ancient Egyptians were black-skinned prompted Volney to make the following statement:
"What a subject for meditation, just think that the race of black men today our slaves and the object of our scorn, is the very race to which we owe our arts, science and even the use of our speech."
Scientist, R. T. Prittchett, states in his book The Natural History of Man, "In their complex and many of the complexions and in physical peculiarities the Egyptians were an "AFRICAN" race (p 124-125).
Having leprsay turned people white!! So that means their original color was NOT white!
2 Kings 5:27 "The leprosy therefore of Naaman shall cleave unto thee and unto thy seed for ever.” And he went out from his presence a leper, as white as snow".
So being turning white was a disease...
Ready for this?!
Exodus 4:6-7 "And the Lord said furthermore unto him,“Put now thine hand into thy bosom.” And he put his hand into his bosom; and when he took it out, behold, his hand was leprous as snow.
7 And He said,“Put thine hand into thy bosom again.” And he put his hand into his bosom again and plucked it out of his bosom, and behold, it was turned again as his other flesh."
Turning his skin white was a miracle, if his skin was already white then it wouldn't be a miracle.
"Next!!"
Again, Good post.
Ignore the lying trolling athiests who also posted a lie that Abraham was born in Turkey.
LOL. Ain't that a hoot?!

Anyways, That lie that Noah's Ark was FOUND in Turkey is also believed to be a flat out lie!
Come on now..

http://www.answersingenesis.org/articles/cm/v...

http://blog.godreports.com/2012/12/noahs-ark-...

Level 8

Location hidden

#59260 Apr 11, 2013
Do the Math wrote:
you dont interrupt or try to correct me, Where them jews from? I ask you that an you fade out! where them jews from! that yo pass to look in window!! you can get in door! Till I say so! see some came in Cool, i let them In But you!!! Im holding up at Hebrew Door!! where them Jews from, them me see you post that! then we start over!!
Do the Math

Madison, MS

#59261 Apr 11, 2013
"Marduk" is "Jupiter", "Zeus", Ba'al Hadad or just "Ba'al(Son of EL), "Amon" or "Amen", Horus, "Lucifer", Taurus(Zeus in bull form), "Semjaza"(book of Enoch) and other deities concerning "Light".

Level 8

Location hidden

#59262 Apr 11, 2013
African AE wrote:
yo ass Robbing Bank fooling with Me! Maybe a DRIVE BY NoBODY knows yo Face! lol hahah have you up all nite, in an out of Hole that dont Care, have you SNATCH some shit an run hahahah lol I knows three licks to send yo ass on come on good buddy! hahahah lol hahah you can drive car good? an aint scared to get shot at? i can have you follow dope boy, so he can get his dues!!i got all kind of shit for you buddy you will have a experience of a Life time!fooling with me!
Do the Math

Madison, MS

#59263 Apr 11, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>hush up i said they worship "Nergal" TRICK LOOK AT YO MOVIES, all about DEATH AN WAR,98% they GLORIFY DEATH AN WAR, thats "Nergal" TRICK IN YO FACE, on T,V. an in yo songs
Well,. that's not true. If you want to embrace a lie, than "that your wagon". That "SATURN" in your face. The "hexagram" is called the "Star of SATURN", "Star of MOLOCH", "Star of Osiris", "Star of Baal"(Baal Hammon), "Star of TAMMUZ".
Do the Math

Madison, MS

#59264 Apr 11, 2013
"Marduk" is also the deity of Isaiah 65:11"that troop",.. "Gad"(gawd) or "God" a.k.a. "Lucifer"/ "Zeus".

Level 8

Location hidden

#59265 Apr 11, 2013
when we came in to the PROMISE land.the Cananite had BABYLONIAN goods in the Land they would come from the AMORITES, we got in trouble way back then for fooling with Babylonian Idols an goods, Joshua 7:21;When I saw among the spoils a goodly Babylonish garment, and two hundred shekels of silver, and a wedge of gold of fifty shekels weight, then I coveted them, and took them; and, behold, they are hid in the earth in the midst of my tent, and the silver under it. SEE BABYLON the Amorite Jews got us Worshiping GARMENT. ie Rocca wear, Gucci,an we sing about they money, same as back then it was a Trap same as now

Level 8

Location hidden

#59266 Apr 11, 2013
reading about Achor an how he troubled our movement an caused us to get beat down, JOSHUA got to the bottom of it,

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#59267 Apr 11, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>He is talking absolute nonsense! The Jews painted their own people 200 years after Jesus death in the Middle East as light Caucasians. The indigenous people, the Samaritans in Israel are light skinned Caucasian. So that story that the Jews left black and came back white is false. Any excuse to fight with the Jews!
How are you going to deny Men that was in that time? Men that are held at high status and well acknowledge. Why would a leader whos info is more accurate then yours? Those Syrian Jew might be just that Syrian mixed with Jews but it was clear they knew how the bulk and or the originals looked. Ive seen the Syrian although hes light like Syrian today note that his hair is semi tightly curled. Syrian hair ate not that curly today on average. Yea so think about that and dont try to discredit legends too win an arguement. I havent heard of noone to go against these people accounts. None! Show me link thay does and I mean all of them then ill believe you? Simple
Chlo

Ellenwood, GA

#59268 Apr 11, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
It is madness to think you can trace all humans via this Biblical geneology, according to which Africans, Europeans, Mideasterners, and everyone else descend from NOAH. This would mean Noah lived BEFORE the OOA migrations, no? 70,000 years ago, but they remembered his NAME? LOL!!!
And the flood spoken of was due to the flooding of the Mediterranean into the Black Sea, then a freshwater lake, which occurred in the Holocene! So then all the world's people would have had to come from that flood. Supposedly the Ark has been found on Mt. Ararat in eastern Turkey (really occupied Armenian land). So then Africans migrated from there into Africa?
There are so many holes in this story!
Among all these offspring of Noah, can you differentiate between the indigenous Europeans and the Indoeuropeans? Between Central Asians and Indians? And where are the Chinese and the Maya?
This is mythological and cultish MADNESS!
YOU ARE NOT HEBREWS!!!
Furthermore... nobody's skin is WHITE in its natural state. If you took a "white" person, and turned their hand white, they'd freak out... OMG my hand is white! Turn it back to FLESH colored (like the crayon in the Crayola box... flesh colored was to represent "white" people and it was not white, duh).
You cannot make the Mideasterners into black Africans, because there is plenty of evidence that they were J-type Eurasians just as they remain today.
I didn't just quote from the Bible, I also quoted from respected men in history that you ignored. I think it is possible to rely on the Bible to trace back, because the bible is the only religious book that acknowledges everyone, and how and where they came from. Also my entire post was about their COLOR and what they looked like! The fact the bible describes the Israelites as being black, or dark in color means that they are! I doubt the average white person would be so surprised if their hand turned white, I mean have you seen some these people during the winter times? You still can't deny that the bible always describes them with features of black people.

Now for the Sons the bible tells you. I'm sorry you don't believe, but it does give a lot of answers.
Japheth- Greeks, Aryans of India
Gomer- People living in area of the Black Sea, Germany and Wales.
Magog- Reference to "Gog" referring to Georgia, a region near the Black Sea and Scythians.
Madai- Medes (Persia), Japheth through Madai father of peoples of India.
Javan- People of Greece and Cyprus.
Tubal- Russian, city of Tobolsk.
Meshech- Russian,(Name Muskovi) city of Moscow.
Tiras - Thracians, possibly the Etruscans of Italy.
Ashkenaz - Germany, Armenia, Scandinavia, Denmark, northern islands of Europe and European west coast.
Ripath- Generally Europe, Carpathians and Paphlagonians
Togarmah - Armenians, Germany and Turkey
Elishah- Greeks
Tarshish- Spain, Carthage in North Africa
Kittim- Greeks, Cyprus, Macedonia
Dodanium - Greeks, Rhodes, Dardanelles

These are the sons and where they settled, they are also Gentiles.
http://www.bible-truth.org/GEN10.HTM

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#59269 Apr 11, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>I should Have a SPOT where Peoples can come see what the hood is Like with out getting killed!rich dude VACATIONING in the GHETTOS,you get to ride in hood cars, go to hood park, an go to a hood Party to top it off,eat hood food, then you can leave!!
Don't you live in Hollywood? Don't front... the street action there is all drugs and prostitutes. You're probably pimping out the male ones.

You're eating Mideastern takeout over there on Sunset I think it is or Hollywood, open late, over where the motels are.

Hollywood is great for food, no? There's the quasi-Jamaican vegie place, on Vine I think, there's Peruvian, Thai, Armenian... used to be Pakistani but it burned in the riot.

¡Orale Hollywood!

Level 8

Location hidden

#59270 Apr 11, 2013
JOSHUA had a African SPEAR,Joshua 8:18;And the LORD said unto Joshua, Stretch out the spear that is in thy hand toward Ai; for I will give it into thine hand. And Joshua stretched out the spear that he had in his hand toward the city.an he was BORN in africa,an his land stretch till the GREAT SEA where the sun goes down And the LORD said unto Joshua, Stretch out the spear that is in thy hand toward Ai; for I will give it into thine hand. And Joshua stretched out the spear that he had in his hand toward the city.Joshua 1:3;Every place that the sole of your foot shall tread upon, that have I given unto you, as I said unto Moses Joshua 1:4;From the wilderness and this Lebanon even unto the great river, the river Euphrates, all the land of the Hittites, and unto the great sea toward the going down of the sun, shall be your coast. WE ALL KNOWS SUN GO DOWN IN WEST AFRICA ON BEACH ,Joshua 8:26;For Joshua drew not his hand back, wherewith he stretched out the spear, until he had utterly destroyed all the inhabitants of Ai.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I got to get a life 2 min EVILmonkies 4
Three Words to Describe the Blacks 12 min Sarah 2nd Grade 79
Indians HATE white people (Jun '14) 14 min Sarah 2nd Grade 95
Everyday I thank the Lord I am Black!! 16 min Jeremy 268
Mugabe..Another corrupt despot forced out of power 17 min Sarah 2nd Grade 19
News Detroit air pollution disproportionately affect... 18 min EVILmonkies 1
Latino Men/Black Women (Mar '12) 19 min Keisha Williams 4,382
Can America Become 80% White Again? 7 hr AngloPinkboi 608
Jewish Supremacists And Their Shabbot Goy CUCKS... 8 hr el rey de los cam... 39
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 8 hr jle 74