Hebrew Israelite

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#59217 Apr 11, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>The Talmud might make those sexists remarks but so does the bible. It says men are the boss in a marriage. I dont believe that at all. A marriage is most definitely a partnership!
How can Chaldeans be devils? According to the bible,thats were Abraham came from. Jews were in bondage, first in Babylon then in Rome. The bible is really about the Jews, not AA people!
scythians ruled the Chaldeans the First to take it over

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#59218 Apr 11, 2013
unfazed wrote:
THE CREATOR called the Chaldean/Persians/BABYLON (daughters of Babylon) empire Lucifer.
So, therefore, they and their descendants are the seeds of satan.
Prophesy tells you that when HE destroys them in THE TIME APPOINTED, the World will be at Peace and glad.
The TRUE ISRAELITES will be free from their bondage.
Babylonians were under the great cushite Empire, Nimroid. I think Cushites can't be your enemies but Japhet, the Gog Magog.

Level 6

Location hidden

#59219 Apr 11, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>That man is the enemy of the USA. America should rather have attacked Iran then Iraq! He is good friends with Russia who know how to build an atomic bomb. I wonder if Iran has the atomic bomb?
Just wondering, Ahmedin Nejad, Bin Laden and Moorsi all have typical northern African look. How come the current Jews never looked closer to these ancient middle eastern people, while claiming the true ancient Jews? Various sources assert that the actual Jews were darker even among the neighbouring middle easterns.

Level 8

Location hidden

#59220 Apr 11, 2013
Joshua 1:8;This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.that is true to this DAY

Level 6

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#59221 Apr 11, 2013
Ancient Egyptian wrote:
<quoted text>
Well here is the result of African Americans discriminating against black Africans. Plenty of lynching and mass killings there.
http://www.crimesofwar.org/a-z-guide/liberia/
Here are Arabs(your beloved muslims) as well as Black African collaborators, destroying whole villages, raping, murdering black Africans.
http://www.unitedhumanrights.org/genocide/gen...
Hutus slaughtering Tutsis WITH MOSTLY MACHETES.....WHOLE FAMILIES
More than 800,000 in less than a Month!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.voanews.com/content/rwanda-genocid...
Congo and Neighboring countries...OVER 5 MILLION KILLED
http://endgenocide.org/conflict-areas/dr-cong...
But yet the White man is to blame...smh
You people need to get YO head out of YO @ss and start contributing to society instead of leeching it dry..
NexT!!!!
YES your race is to blame WHITE BOY! Yes I know that no African American did any thing to a liberian

your white race does this with their EVIL INFLUENCE all over the earth here is an example.

Your USA military-industrial complex CIA FBI and Britian MI6 have been destroying Africa for centuries ever since colonization.

This is how you do it you rig an election or fund a coup and give money, guns all sorts of weapons to a African USA BRitish trained mercenaries to over throw govts.

You do this is African, Asia and Cambdia.

Then you send in your Corporations and Banks that will enslave and rape the population and have them work all day for pennies and keep them in debt this i swhat your race does Rome did it also its called "FACISM"

Here read this book by Smedley Darlington Butler (July 30, 1881 – June 21, 1940) was a Major General in the U.S. Marine Corps
By the end of his career, he had received 16 medals, five for heroism. He is one of 19 men to twice receive the Medal of Honor, one of three to be awarded both the Marine Corps Brevet Medal and the Medal of Honor, and the only marine to be awarded the Brevet Medal and two Medals of Honor, all for separate actions.

He wrote a book called War is a Racket, he described the workings of the military-industrial complex of the USA.

I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and during that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism. I helped make Mexico and especially Tampico safe for American oil interests in 1914. I helped make Haiti and Cuba a decent place for the National City Bank boys to collect revenues in. I helped in the raping of half a dozen Central American republics for the benefit of Wall Street. I helped purify Nicaragua for the International Banking House of Brown Brothers in 1902-1912. I brought light to the Dominican Republic for the American sugar interests in 1916. I helped make Honduras right for the American fruit companies in 1903. In China in 1927 I helped see to it that Standard Oil went on its way unmolested. Looking back on it, I might have given Al Capone a few hints. The best he could do was to operate his racket in three districts. I operated on three continents.”
&#8213; Smedley D. Butler, War is a Racket: The Antiwar Classic by America's Most Decorated Soldier

Its the White Race that cause the MAJORITY of EVIL ON EARTH BY THERE COLLECTIVE NEGATIVE ACTIONS

Level 8

Location hidden

#59222 Apr 11, 2013
Environmentalists warn Jordan River drying up, LOOK they been trying to find the 12 stones Joshua Lay in the Jordan,after the Priest came out of it, look Joshua 4:8;And the children of Israel did so as Joshua commanded, and took up twelve stones out of the midst of Jordan, as the LORD spake unto Joshua, according to the number of the tribes of the children of Israel, and carried them over with them unto the place where they lodged, and laid them down there.Joshua 4:9;And Joshua set up twelve stones in the midst of Jordan, in the place where the feet of the priests which bare the ark of the covenant stood: and they are there unto this day.they been looking for them 12 stones,

Level 6

Location hidden

#59223 Apr 11, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
Joshua 1:8;This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.that is true to this DAY
I got More prof that the Modern Whites calling themselves "JEWS" GENETICALY ARE FROM KHAZARIA here is the prof:

The “Jews” Are Not Jews But Are Khazarians
http://www.texemarrs.com/042013/jews_not_desc...

Quote from article:

The newest DNA science finding is from Dr. Eran Elhaik (“a Jew”) and associates at the McKusick-Nathans Institute of Genetic Medicine, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. In research accepted December 5, 2012 and published by the Oxford University Press on behalf of the Society of Molecular Biology and Evolution, it was found that the “Khazarian Hypothesis” is scientifically correct.

Oh NO! OH NO! SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN you little Ben and Jeff and Barry and African AE are "FINISHED" with that bogus belief that there were white people calling themselves jews in ancient times.

Quote from the article:

What exactly is the “Khazarian Hypothesis?” Simply stated, it holds that the Jewry genome is a mosaic of ancestries which rise primarily out of the Khazars.

Jews are Khazars, not Israelites.

The “Jews” of America, Europe, and Israel are descendants not of Father Abraham but of King Bulan and the people of ancient Khazaria. Khazaria was an amalgam of Turkic clans who once lived in the Caucasus (Southern Russia) in the early centuries CE. These Turkic peoples were pagans who converted to Judaism in the eighth century. As converts, they called themselves “Jews,” but none of their blood comes from Israel.

Later, the “Jews”(Khazars) emigrated, settling in Russia, Hungary, Poland, Germany, and elsewhere in Europe. As “Jews,” the Khazars then left the European nations in 1948 and settled the fledgling, new nation of Israel.

The people of Israel are not the seed, nor the ancestors, of Abraham. They call themselves “Jews,” but in fact, DNA science shows them to be Khazars. They say they are “Jew,” but they are not.

Dr. Elhaik in an interview with Haaretz, Israel’s daily newspaper said

AND I QUOTE:“The various groups of Jews in the world today do not share a common genetic origin. Their genome is largely Khazar.”

END QUOTE! AND END GAME FOR THE WHITE RACE BEING THE CHOSEN

END GAMEFOR BARRY AFRICA AE SINJAR (what ever your name is) JEFF and the REST.

OH! LAST BUT NOT LEAST LIL SMALL MINDED BEN ISRAEL LEARN FROM ME BRUH! I WILL TEACH YOU TRUTH

Level 8

Location hidden

#59224 Apr 11, 2013
Look look see these tribes Joshua 4:11;And it came to pass, when all the people were clean passed over, that the ark of the LORD passed over, and the priests, in the presence of the people.Joshua 4:12;And the children of Reuben, and the children of Gad, and half the tribe of Manasseh, passed over armed before the children of Israel, as Moses spake unto them:OK these Tribes the ASSYRIANS would take, then they the jews started that 10 lost tribes Mess, SEE the tribe of the children of Reuben, and the children of Gad, and half the tribe of Manasseh,WAS THE FIGHTING TRIBES GOOD AT WAR, Ok we Attacked the AMORITES that was in the Land,ok this would get the Amorites Moving from Babylon to come an AID they kind Joshua 4:13;About forty thousand prepared for war passed over before the LORD unto battle, to the plains of Jericho.OK LOOK LOOK During the first centuries of what is called the "Amorite period", the most powerful city states were Isin and Larsa . One of these Amorite dynasties founded the city-state of Babylon, which would ultimately take over the others and form the first Babylonian empire, during what is also called the Old Babylonian Period.The independent city state of Babylon was founded by an Amorite chieftain named Sumuabum in the early 19th century BC. Initially Babylon was a small nation which did not control much territory, and was overshadowed by more established kingdoms like Isin, Larsa, Assyria and Elam. Babylon remained a small and minor state until the reign of its sixth ruler, Hammurabi ok the Amorites is the same peoples We Attacked coming out of Egypt , well they Ran Babylon, till the Assyrians took over, Isaiah 19:24;In that day shall Israel be the third with Egypt and with Assyria, even a blessing in the midst of the land:We fought Babylon together which bring bout the The Saite period, when Marduk-apla-iddina II 722 – 710 BC A Chaldean king,(the Biblical Merodach-Baladan)Placed HIS PEOPLES IN OUR LAND!2 Kings 17:24;And the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from Sepharvaim, and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel: and they possessed Samaria, and dwelt in the cities thereof. go look at the Babylonian KINGS LIST, Assyria was taken over BY the Chaldees the 722 – 710 BC ARMENIANS AKA the Ashkenaz jews!Merodach-Baladan was of THE Original mixed sepharvam an ashkenaz as they would Later be called! JEWISH same Peoples as Nabonassar he was a Chaldean.. His three predecessors were Chaldean.they was Kings of Babylon Nabu-nasir (Nabonassar) 748 – 734 BC Subjugated by Tiglath-Pileser III of Assyria
Nabu-nadin-zeri 734 – 732 BC
Nabu-suma-ukin II 732 BC Nabu-mukin-zeri 732 – 729 BC,Marduk-apla-iddina II 703 BC Chaldean ruler retook Babylon from Assyria during uprising, an that would start your SAITE in Egypt when the Assyrians Ran to the Hebrews an africans for HELP, you see the Chaldeses was of Armenian stock, they PLACED THEY PEOPLES IN OUR LAND WHEN THEY TOOK ASSYRIA , an they put they peoples in our Land when, Assyria was defeted an that allowed the Babylonian to move in on us with Aid of jews that was place there

Level 8

Location hidden

#59225 Apr 11, 2013
TRUTH HITMAN IS BACK wrote:
<quoted text>I got More prof that the Modern Whites calling themselves "JEWS" GENETICALY ARE FROM KHAZARIA here is the prof:
Quote from article:
The newest DNA science finding is from Dr. Eran Elhaik (“a Jew”) and associates at the McKusick-Nathans Institute of Genetic Medicine, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. In research accepted December 5, 2012 and published by the Oxford University Press on behalf of the Society of Molecular Biology and Evolution, it was found that the “Khazarian Hypothesis” is scientifically correct.
Oh NO! OH NO! SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN you little Ben and Jeff and Barry and African AE are "FINISHED" with that bogus belief that there were white people calling themselves jews in ancient times.
Quote from the article:
What exactly is the “Khazarian Hypothesis?” Simply stated, it holds that the Jewry genome is a mosaic of ancestries which rise primarily out of the Khazars.
The “Jews” of America, Europe, and Israel are descendants not of Father Abraham but of King Bulan and the people of ancient Khazaria. Khazaria was an amalgam of Turkic clans who once lived in the Caucasus (Southern Russia) in the early centuries CE. These Turkic peoples were pagans who converted to Judaism in the eighth century. As converts, they called themselves “Jews,” but none of their blood comes from Israel.
Later, the “Jews”(Khazars) emigrated, settling in Russia, Hungary, Poland, Germany, and elsewhere in Europe. As “Jews,” the Khazars then left the European nations in 1948 and settled the fledgling, new nation of Israel.
The people of Israel are not the seed, nor the ancestors, of Abraham. They call themselves “Jews,” but in fact, DNA science shows them to be Khazars. They say they are “Jew,” but they are not.
AND I QUOTE:“The various groups of Jews in the world today do not share a common genetic origin. Their genome is largely Khazar.”
OH! LAST BUT NOT LEAST LIL SMALL MINDED BEN ISRAEL LEARN FROM ME BRUH! I WILL TEACH YOU TRUTH
set down with that bullcrap

Level 6

Location hidden

#59226 Apr 11, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Abraham was protesting against the Chaldeans, his ancessters and Joining the cannanites. However, both of them were semites and never Indo-Europians
Question What tribe are you from?

What region of Ethiopia are you from?

Are you from the seed of Beta Israel?

What proof do you have to back up your claim of ALL ETHIOPIANS being Hebrews?

Level 8

Location hidden

#59227 Apr 11, 2013
<quoted text>I got More prof that the Modern Whites calling themselves "JEWS" GENETICALY ARE FROM KHAZARIA here is the prof:
Quote from article:
Quote from the article:
Jews from Babylon, an the Khazar had strong ties to Babylonian Jewry , Khazars are jews late comers to this Info. jews Main Daddy is Hayk go read about him

Level 8

Location hidden

#59228 Apr 11, 2013
,they was in BABYLON,HAYK an the crew!
Daryll

Ardsley, NY

#59231 Apr 11, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
That's right, bro, teach these devils the truth. Their time for lies is over!

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#59232 Apr 11, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Abraham was protesting against the Chaldeans, his ancessters and Joining the cannanites. However, both of them were semites and never Indo-Europians
I don't even know why you're waistig your time with that THING!!! He didn't even know if an African had an afro or dreads, that they could brush or comb it part it and the hair oat straight.

Level 6

Location hidden

#59233 Apr 11, 2013
Quote from article:
Quote from the article:
That is obvious and they all know the fact. However, they still can be Jews convert as I believe Judiasm is more of religion than ethnic group. I know it is unusual for non-semites to be convert, but the Bible allows all.

Level 6

Location hidden

#59234 Apr 11, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't even know why you're waistig your time with that THING!!! He didn't even know if an African had an afro or dreads, that they could brush or comb it part it and the hair oat straight.
You are right, he doesn't have the basic information hence it is just waste of precious time. I adviced him to read smh.

Level 6

Location hidden

#59235 Apr 11, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>Jews from Babylon, an the Khazar had strong ties to Babylonian Jewry , Khazars are jews late comers to this Info. jews Main Daddy is Hayk go read about him
The Jews Main daddy is ESAU NOT HAIK or Haik Nahapet

Haik was a negro most likley from HAM or japhet if he ever really exsisted in the first place, it just may be fokelore

I did read up about him he was ancient the more ancient you go the more black it is.

Level 8

Location hidden

#59236 Apr 11, 2013
FOOL jew was Jews before the Khazars,fool the Jew ashkenaz got they start In Babylon,with the go they start From Jeroboam Priest, a False religion, an it was Egyptian,mixed with everything LOOK HERE YOU OCCULT mr EVIL Let me Break this down to yo crazy mind, FOOL look LOOK the Jews Worship Nergel, Nipur (now Niffer), which played a leading part in the history of Babylonian religion This gone be the CITY where the JEWS COME FROM THEY HOME THEY BIRTH PLACE. Nipur stood at the spot where the Tigris and Euphrates tended to approach one another, and northward, in the narrowest part of the territory which lay between them, were the Important cities of Babel or Babylon, Kutha, and Sippara THESE GONE BE THE JEWS IN 2kings17;24,Babylon, called Bab-ili,'the gate of God,' The great temple of Bel-Merodach, called Ê-Saggila, rose within it an THIS PLACE IS WHERE JEWS WRITE BABYLONIAN TALMUD,OK JEW Pray to they god Nergal LOOK at T,V every SHOW is ABOUT DEATH, every Chanll is ABOUT DEATH, DEATH is main Theme on T,V, look look,Nergal was also the deity who presides over the netherworld, and who stands at the head of the special pantheon assigned to the government of the dead (supposed to be gathered in a large subterranean cave known as Aralu or Irkalla)Nergal is an ancient Sumero-Babylonian deity and the god of the netherworld, where he rules with his consort Ereshkigal. He is an evil god who brings war, pestilence, fever and devastation. ALL YOUR T.V shows is ABOUT WAR an DEATH!!! FOOL YOU knows NOTHING bout this an whats going on

Level 8

Location hidden

#59237 Apr 11, 2013
FOOL the Khazrs the Ashkenaz was good at enslaving the BODY, the SEPHARVIM enslave the MIND, an it goes Back, see ashkenaz take over the Jewish world! they enslaved everybody

Level 8

Location hidden

#59239 Apr 11, 2013
check this Joshua 5:1;And it came to pass, when all the kings of the Amorites, which were on the side of Jordan westward, and all the kings of the Canaanites, which were by the sea, heard that the LORD had dried up the waters of Jordan from before the children of Israel, until we were passed over, that their heart melted, neither was there spirit in them any more, because of the children of Israel.look we had to get circumcised, again to get the reproach of Egypt off us, ok check this out Joshua 5:13;And it came to pass, when Joshua was by Jericho, that he lifted up his eyes and looked, and, behold, there stood a man over against him with his sword drawn in his hand: and Joshua went unto him, and said unto him, Art thou for us, or for our adversaries?Joshua 5:14;And he said, Nay; but as captain of the host of the LORD am I now come. And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship, and said unto him, What saith my lord unto his servant? OK in Joshua you get to see Rahab start,Joshua 6:25;And Joshua saved Rahab the harlot alive, and her father's household, and all that she had; and she dwelleth in Israel even unto this day; because she hid the messengers, which Joshua sent to spy out Jericho.SEE its been the Amorite thats Been trying to CUT OUR name off from under Haven look Joshua 7:9;For the Canaanites and all the inhabitants of the land shall hear of it, and shall environ us round, and cut off our name from the earth: and what wilt thou do unto thy great name?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael Jackson was a peeping tom pervert 3 min ugly monkeys 1
News Donald Trump Is Unfit to Lead 5 min Schlulenburger 83
Why Black Women Are Dumb! 7 min Tony 16
Black Men Are the Most Successful Men in America 7 min anonymous 27
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 10 min dreamhunk 32,633
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 12 min dreamhunk 46,429
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min Henry 1,395,537
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 56 min LMBAO 84
How Fkn dumb can Republicans get? 2.0 1 hr J R T 81
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 1 hr Sara 283
More from around the web